JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: O!P 7Air - Kowarenai Ai ga Hoshii no

Author Topic: Airing my dirty laundry - kjpop's one-shot collections (updated 7/8)  (Read 17681 times)

Offline kjpop

• DAT ASS!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Airing my dirty laundry - kjpop's one-shot collections (updated 6/4)
« Reply #20 on: June 14, 2012, 06:24:26 PM »
I needed to write something fluffy and feel-good-stupid because I didn't realize how much of an insane bitch I am LOL Like, I was switching between HnK and QPQ and sat back and thought to myself, oh my god what is my problem???? And actually, my roomie and I were taking a break from our jog today and we saw some kids at the park playing by the swingset/jungle gym area. Saw it, took the idea, and rannnnnnn all the way back home bwahah I hope you realize that even though this is a one shot here, we're still playing my game of CLUE ;D I need to grow up I swear.... Anywho, enjoy the break from the heavy evil!

Oh speaking of evil, saw I know everyone's heard about Fr-AI-day lol so because I'm so giddy about it (for reasons...) i was joking around with Satsu about how I could totally write up a oneshot with emo Gaki because, I mean, I can XD I'm thinking about it, but I have a feeling it won't end well for me  :nervous

----------

Hi!!!!! I'm Suzuki Kanon, but everyone calls me 'Zukki.' I'm 5 years old and my mama and papa like to take me to the park every afternoon. They say they like watching me play with the other kids, and that they like hearing me laugh. I love my parents a lot.

They tell me to smile when I meet other kids at the park. They say it makes me seem friendly and that the other kids will want to play with me, too! I like playing with others, it's really fun! I'm an only kid, you know, so it gets lonely playing by myself at home. So, I'm really, really happy when I can go to the park and play with my new friends.

All the girls at the park like playing by the jungle gym because we can hang upside-down and laugh at each other when our faces turn blue. It's like a blueberry! But our mamas tell us that we shouldn't do it so often since we might stay blue like that, and I don't want to be a blueberry forever. I like green, after all!

One day, mama and papa took me to the park, but none of the girls I usually played with were there. I was sad. But I did see a girl sitting on a swing by herself. She was sucking her thumb, and she didn't look like she wanted anyone to bother her. But I did anyway.

"Hi!!!!!!"

The weird girl just looked at me. She kept sucking her thumb and swinging just a bit. Mama tells me when other people don't greet you, they're either busy or rude. She didn't seem very busy, but I didn't think 'rude' was a very nice word. I'm not really sure what it means, anyway.

"My name is Zukki! What's your name?"

She must have had chocolate on her thumb, because she just kept sucking on it. I don't think she liked me very much.

"My mother told me not to talk to strangers," she said to me.

I blinked a few times and then I laughed because she was funny. "I'm not a stranger! I'm just a kid! Strangers have white vans and candy!"

"...My mom drives a white van and has candy at home..." Her thumb was still in her mouth. I thought that was pretty cool how she could talk and do that at the same time. She must have been an alien.

"BUT SHE'S NOT A STRANGER, SO THAT DOESN'T COUNT!!!"

The weird girl went back to sucking her thumb and swinging. She really didn't look like she wanted to play, but I was lonely and she must have been, too! Being alone isn't fun, you know. "Do you wanna play by the jungle gym?"

She shook her head.

"But it's fun! You can turn blue!"

She shook her head again, and she was still sucking her thumb. I think her thumb must taste like pocky.

"I like the swings."

I was getting kind of sad because the alien didn't want to play with me. And I was smiling lots too! I wonder if they have jungle gyms on her planet... "Where's your mama? She should be pushing you right? My mama pushes me so I can get really high. I feel like a bird!!!"

The alien just stared at me, but now she looked kind of sad too. I hope I didn't make her sad.

"My mom is getting ice cream for me right now. She can't push me."

You know how some cartoon characters get a light bulb when they think of something good? I think I had one of those. "I can push you if you want!"

The alien stared at me for a bit, and I thought she'd say no again. I started smiling when she finally took her thumb out of her mouth and wiped it on her pants so she could hold on to the handles. I think I said the magic alien words. I didn't think I could speak alien-talk! I'm a pretty smart five year old.

I went behind her to push. She's really light. The more I pushed the alien, the more I thought she'd blast off again to outer space.

"My name is Riho," she said. She even turned around on the swing and smiled at me.

I smiled back and I looked to my parents because they were sitting on a bench like they always do. They smiled at me, too. Even mama was giving me two thumbs up! I'm a pretty cool five year old. And Riho-chan seemed like a pretty cool alien. Maybe if she's here tomorrow she'll let me see if her thumb tastes like chocolate.

-------

Sorry if this wasn't the kind of crap flowery writing that I usually do LOL I was trying to unleash my inner five year old XD Did it work?

Offline Quietriot

• Yankiifest 2012
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • do a thing make a writing
Re: Airing my dirty laundry - kjpop's one-shot collections (updated 6/14)
« Reply #21 on: June 14, 2012, 06:30:50 PM »
Lol you're crazy. :P but this was super cute and sweet and I enjoyed it ^^ Riho's so stoic even as a five-year-old, my goodness XD and I just love Zukki to pieces~ The last line killed me ahaha

Offline kawaii beam

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Taka+Gaki=EPIC X3
« Reply #22 on: June 14, 2012, 07:20:17 PM »
gah so cute! ;3; zukki riho combi is forever adorbs and 5yrold ver of them is just as cute! that line about chocolate thumbs remind me of my godsister, she loves sucking her thumb and when she was younger my mom used to fool around with her and ask her if it tasted good and she'd usually say yes and that it tastes like chocolate or something sweet XD
please visit kawaii-chan's avie's and siggies!

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
« Reply #23 on: June 14, 2012, 07:47:51 PM »
Oh my lols, you're crazy. Crazy awesome!

I love the thought of little Zukki and Riho. That's so cute!

You should totally do emo Gaki.... Like we don't torment her enough anyways. XD

Offline arisa03

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #24 on: June 22, 2012, 12:47:00 AM »
"I'm a pretty cool five year old!" that's something you would say! TROLOLOLOLASHSSISHDDKS.  noz! Try emo aichun somedei! :U
Like I’m the most calm... Like, it must definitely be because, Like when we enter, I’ll be hurrying. But Because Junjun is older, I can calm down? I don’t really know, Like I just absolutely want her there beside me. Whenever we go abroad, if Junjun is absolutely not beside me, I absolutely won’t go. Something like that. -- Tanaka Reina about Junjun.

Offline kjpop

• DAT ASS!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #25 on: June 22, 2012, 12:50:26 AM »
^ LOL I have semi-emo for you, but it's not Ai for once xD

--------------

I've been in a weird mood lately. Like, bad weird. Just a lot of weird stuff floating in my head lately and I needed an excuse to let 'em out. I wonder if anyone else thinks about these things...? Probably just me lol I just find Sayu's insecurities so real, and it's one of those weird "I can relate" sort of deals. This wasn't meant to be part three of the update surprise ahha that'll come later. And I promise it'll be a lot lighter and happier than this.

No need to humor me, either lol

--------------------

There are those 7 or so minutes in the early morning when I swear my heart stops. There are no rays of sunshine seeping through my window, not yet. There are no birds chirping nor cars racing outside to avoid that inevitable morning rush. There is no reassuring weight of your arm draped around my waist as I sleep beside you. And the nothingness scares me to death.

For every second that passes, I allow myself a moment of weakness, and I revel in my seconds of total fragility before the dawn breaks and insists that I must face the day. This is strange, I tell myself, strange because I don't like waking up alone. The thought of texting an 'I miss you' comes to mind, but then I realize I must sound foolish. It's just strange, I think again, because I thought the feeling of emptiness and lonesomeness was but a dream, evanescent and ever elusive. And yet here I lay, staring at the gray-blue of the bedroom that has yet to be kissed by the rustic reds of a rising sun.

In these seven minutes alone, a lot of things come to mind. I feel incompetent and incapable, and perhaps that's why I'm alone right now. It frightens me to death knowing that you could be out there, living your life like a goddamn movie cliche without me, because you don't need me. Because you're stronger, and I'm inept. Because you're capable of seeking, attaining satisfaction while I wallow in self-pity, constantly cradling the remains of my self-worth and dignity. I'm just a child, really.

But then you emerge from the bathroom in your over-sized t-shirt, rubbing the sleep from your drooping lids as you casually slide back to bed.

"You're thinking again, aren't you, Sayu?" you ask.

And as you wrap your arm around my waist, pull the sheets above us, and nestle your head against the back of my neck, I smile. "Yes, Reina."

I feel you squeezing your hold against me, ever so gently as you drift back into sleep, shifting your head this way and that as you recreate that comfortable niche in your pillow. "Well stop it."

Had this been anyone else, I would not have listened. I would have cried while I picked up the pieces of my broken heart because had it been anyone else, the words would have been a lie, this would have been a lie. The worry, the doubt, the self-deprecation would have been perfectly justifiable.

But it's you, and you make everything alright. You erase the anxiety that comes with past grievances and insist that irreconcilable differences are just a figment of my imagination. You say that I fret over stupid things because you would never run away. We can make our own goddamn movie cliche, you say. Maybe one day I'll stop worrying. And though the progress is slow, it's steady and you tell me that's better than nothing.

I turn around and find that you've already drifted away. And I give you a smile, because I know we can pick up these pieces and I'm grateful to have you in my life. The sun is rising and I hear the birds fine-tuning their morning song. That's alright, I think, because today I'll be sleeping in.

--------

I'm gonna go for a walk now lol maybe i'll find a reason to finish that happy update xD
« Last Edit: June 22, 2012, 12:56:50 AM by kjpop »

Offline kawaii beam

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Taka+Gaki=EPIC X3
Re: Airing my dirty laundry - kjpop's one-shot collections (updated 6/21)
« Reply #26 on: June 22, 2012, 12:58:34 AM »
omg kj stop u promissed me guychan and gave me this :catglare: shame on u :catglare: lol jk

i will note thai i've been feeling like this sayu alot lately, i think way to much over things that should just be nothings but i make them bigger than they need to. sadly kiwi doesnt have a reina to tell her to stop ;3;

Offline arisa03

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Airing my dirty laundry - kjpop's one-shot collections (updated 6/21)
« Reply #27 on: June 22, 2012, 01:30:32 AM »
WHAT IS THIS TANASHIGAY.

Anyway, so mean this Kj-chan ; A ;
Like I’m the most calm... Like, it must definitely be because, Like when we enter, I’ll be hurrying. But Because Junjun is older, I can calm down? I don’t really know, Like I just absolutely want her there beside me. Whenever we go abroad, if Junjun is absolutely not beside me, I absolutely won’t go. Something like that. -- Tanaka Reina about Junjun.

Offline kjpop

• DAT ASS!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Airing my dirty laundry - kjpop's one-shot collections (updated 6/25)
« Reply #28 on: June 25, 2012, 03:52:46 PM »
This is for all the awkward emo confessionals on the one shot thread, for all the hell I'm making takagaki go through in HnK, and the total lack of libido pumping and actual happiness going on for everyone in general in QPQ. I had a little bit of a personal funk I needed to get over. Thanks for putting up with me =] I think it's about time I finished this~ It's a surprise times 3 LOL None of them are related at all, but weddings apparently inspire a lot of different things haha

------------------------
First, I'm bringing back the ZukkixRiho toddlers combo lol I think these two are gonna be my fall-back fluff if you guys need a breather from the heavy haha
------------------------

I Do's and Pinky Swears

You know something? I think adults are weird. They think that going to a church for like 3 gazillion hours in princess and prince outfits is 'fun.' My mama told me that adults called these things 'weddings,' and it's for when two people really love each other and make promises to be in love forever or something like that. Why can't they just make promises in the sandbox at the playground? Sandcastles are just as good as churches, if you ask me.

Then they have these weird parties after, and all the adults drink a lot of weird looking grape juice. It kind of smells like the stuff my mama puts on my booboo's when I fall down and scrape my knees. I didn't think you could drink that stuff, but oh well. It sure makes the adults really red in the face, they kind of look like tomatoes, and it makes them walk funny. I guess you could think about it like playing on a super, super fast merry-go-round? Whatever it is, it makes me laugh and adults should drink it more.

Anywho, Zukki was there, too! Her parents and my parents became good friends after Zukki and I became playmates. I guess our parents just have the same princess and prince friends because I don't think there are a lot of kingdoms to choose from around here.

...Wait, does that mean I could be a princess?...Yeah, I'm totally a princess.

"Ne, Riho-chan~ Let's be together forever~"

Zukki and I were sitting at the same table at the party because our parents wanted to talk about adult stuff. I was kind of falling asleep since it was way past my bedtime, but Zukki was wide awake and she was really watching the prince and princess doing their slow dance. That was kind of like what they do in all those Disney movies I like to watch.

"Aren't we a little too young for that? We don't need to get married now, do we?"

Now, Zukki and I just met like a few months ago, but we're best friends forever now, you know. Forever sounds a little far away, and we're only five! But I don't like seeing Zukki frown, so I really had to put my thinking cap on because she looked like she wanted to cry after I asked her that. She's not very good at telling when I'm joking...

"We can pinky swear instead~"

She grabbed my pinky real fast, locked our fingers together, and laughed. "OK! I do, then!"

Zukki's a little weird and she smiles too much. I'm not sure what makes her so happy all the time, but I guess if we're going to get married, I'll have the rest of my life to figure that out, right? This is for all the marbles. Pinky swears are a lot more serious than wedding vows, after all.

------------------------
Next up, crack. After parties are the best part of the wedding haha because with friends like these, who needs to pay for entertainment? And now that I think about it, I guess this and the first story are kind of intertwined haha
------------------------

Her Kingdom for a Miracle

"WAR! UGH! WHAT IS IT GOOD FOR?"

"ABSOLUTELY NOTHING! RAWRRRRRR heehee~"

"WARRRRR! UGHHHHH! WHAT IS IT GOOD FOR?!"

"ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!! SING IT AGAIN NOW!! teehee~"

And this just kept going. On and on, back and forth. As Reina sat alone at their table for three at the wedding reception, she wasn't sure if she had wanted to just leave the vicinity and let the two idiots on stage find their own way home, or if she should just stab herself with the butter knife on the table. Decisions, decisions.

But as the drunken dumbass duo on stage continued with their drunken onslaught of butchering perfectly wonderful, but horrifically inappropriate songs after somehow manhandling the actual members of the band to leave, Reina was beginning to just hope the alcohol had gotten to the rest of the members of the audience at the reception. Glancing around, she found that everyone was still very unfortunately sober and she could only cover her face with a hand in complete embarrassment.

People had seen her step into this reception hall with these idiots. Everyone knew they were friends or associated or something of the sort. People would have her head for letting these morons get on stage...after getting over the initial shock of it all, of course.

"Oh god, why me?" she groaned into her palms.

Just when things couldn't get any worse, everything somehow managed to always surprise Reina for the worse. Always for the worse and never for the better when it came to these idiots she called friends and their other buddy, alcohol. She should have probably stopped them the moment she came back, but the opportunity to record this performance for blackmailing purposes just struck her as too good to miss. And now it was just too late even think about stopping them; the duo had managed to round up a bunch of drunken groupies to cheer them on.

"Ok, ok *hic* so our next song will be...take it away Sayu~ *hic*," the first of the drunken duo slurred, her hands flying in the air in her wasted attempts to mimic the motions of a game show hostess, and somehow almost managing to trip on her own two feet in the process.

"...LIKE A VIRGIN! WOOOO! SANKYUU, ERIRIN!" the pink energizer bunny of the two also slurred in sing-song, and it seemed like she was beginning to undress...? Oh dear god...

"Was it something I said, kami-sama? Did I kill someone in my past life or something? JUST TELL ME WHAT I DID TO DESERVE THESE TWO PEOPLE IN MY LIFE, AND I'LL REPENT FOR IT A MILLION-FOLD DAMMIT!" Reina prayed desperately in her mind, because really, only a miracle could save her from this alcohol-induced monstrosity.

But as the music began to play, the only sober member of the trio stood up to bravely retrieve her two friends from the stage, flick off the groupies that cursed at her for interrupting the potential strip show, and sit them back in their seats for a damn good verbal spanking. "I leave you two alone for TWO MINUTES to go to the ladies' room, and you somehow manage to get shit-wasted, take out the band, and start STRIPPING ON THE STAGE?! WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?!"

"Well ya see, Reina-pie~" Eri began, hiccuping and giggling after every 3 or so words, "Sayu was getting depressed because of all the *hic* children around. 'They're *hic* all so cute~' she'd *hic* say. 'I could just *hic* eat them up *hic.' Or *hic* something like that heehee. So she started drinking *hic* but she wouldn't finish them *hic* and cash bars are *hic* expensive, so I finished them *hic* for her~"

"Oh come on Reeinnnaaaaa," Sayu slurred, "That Sayashi and Suzuki team over there are just soooooooooooooooo cute, ne? Even you can't say no to thaaaaaaaaaat~"

Reina grabbed her two companions by the tips of their ears and dragged them far, far away from their own table, which was so conveniently placed next to the table which seated Riho and Zukki. "Imbeciles...I'm surrounded by complete imbeciles."

After the yankii dropped the wasted duo at an empty table in the far corner of the room, she began to walk back to their original table to collect her things and call a cab to take the three of them home. But just as she fell from an earshot away, she heard Eri say something. "Ne, Sayu *hic* look~ Aren't those kids adorable? *hic* I think the one girl's *hic* name is Haruka, and the *hic* other is Sato *hic* or something. I *hic* work with their *hic* parents *hic*."

"EHHHH!!!!! SO CUTE!!! Let's go say hiiiii~" Reina heard Sayu squeak.

The yankii took off her heels and ran to their previous table to fetch their things at top speed. These two were going to give her a stroke and a heart attack, there was no doubt about that, but they were not about to earn her a restraining order and land her in jail in one go. Oh hell no, not on her watch.
---------

Meanwhile back at our ZukkixRiho table...

"Ne, Zukki-chan? Let's not grow up to be like those women, ok? They kind of scare me..."

"Deal."

This required another very necessary pinky swear.

------------------------
Annnd to round up this update spree is the actual surprise that I had initially planned for everyone xD this is a gender-bender because I needed to get guychan out of my system, but feel free to imagine otherwise ; D completely and utterly unrelated to the previous two ahah

This is like borderline perv, but if it breaks the rules for this section of the fanfics, I guess I'll just edit it to be more perv-like and deserving of its own topic in the perv section lol

-----------------------------

A Lesson in Surrender (Part I...maybe? lol)

He sat in the waiting lounge while his lovely girlfriend decided to take her precious time trying out new clothes in the changing rooms. Usually, the waiting was something he never minded, but unfortunately right now the situation was anything but the usual. No, instead Ai had been subjected to shielding his "buddy" down there from the ever-judgmental eyes of the public, covering his awfully aroused area with a makeshift fort using Risa's purse and shopping bags. He never thought he'd be so happy to give the woman his credit card for a shopping spree.

It was all her fault, really. She had wanted to play a game, and he honestly should have known better after seeing that look in her eyes. His mind was screaming "It's a trap, dammit!" but who could ever say no to those pretty little eyes? Risa simply wanted to go shopping, but unfortunately had no money. The little devil had done some heavy "persuasion" on the car ride to the shopping district, but failed to finish her "argument." So here he was, stuck with the aftermath of witch's magic and without his credit card.

"There will be hell to pay, Risa..." He tapped his foot impatiently against the floor, checking his watch to gauge just how long that demon girlfriend of his had left him in such a painful predicament.

Five minutes. It had only been five excruciating minutes from the car ride to this freakin' store, and his girlfriend already managed to buy 3 bags full of crap? Not that he was complaining, but he was going to explode. "It'll be ok, it'll be ok, it'll be A-Ok," Ai mentally encouraged himself, heels striking the ground to maintain a steady rhythm along with his mantra. "Just think happy thoughts."

But of course, happy thoughts only made his buddy happier. Puppies. Risa clad in a sexy black dress. Sunshine. Risa in a racy red number. Summer. Risa ass up, face down...

"OH MY GOD!!!" Ai cried out, the pressure in his pants threating to subject him to a very close humiliating scenario if he allowed his mind to wander any further. As luck would have it, not only was the heat bubbling beautifully between his legs, but his face heated up as he glanced around and noticed all the wary stares of nearby customers.

Bowing his head in apology, Ai turned his attention to the closed changing room door at the very end of the hallway. Before he would put his payback plans into action, he really needed to find someone that would be kind enough to watch Risa's things. Revenge was sweet and everything, but he would be waist-deep in trouble if any of Risa's recent purchases would be stolen. And she did use his damn credit card after all. He needed a reliable eye, an unwavering tower of a being, a...

"Hey kid, come here for a second."

An unassuming kindergarten goer walked over to the slick suit-clad blond with lollipop in mouth, eyes blinking innocently. "What'cha want, mister?"

"Just need ya to do me a favor, if that's alright with you. You think you can sit here and keep a good eye on these bags for me?" Ai asked in his sweetest, kiss-ass-because-I-need-a-favor-BAD voice.

"What's in it for me, old man?" the little boy asked, the lollipop in his mouth hanging limply and dangerously close to falling on Ai's freshly polished dress shoes.

The blond reached into his pockets, pulled out a five dollar bill, and shoved it into the grubby little boy's hands. "Just keep your eye on these bags, kid. I need to uh...go to the bathroom."

With great haste, Ai tossed all the bags from off his lap. He had one hand covering his buddy and used the other to lift the boy onto his once pre-occupied seat and settled the bags around him. Ai gave the kid a friendly wink and began to dash towards the end of the hallway to his goal.

"...but the bathroom's the other way, mister..."

-----------

He watched her quietly for a moment, watched as his woman bent her arms awkwardly behind her, aimlessly searching for the zipper of her dress. His eyes followed her hand as she used it to lift her long hair, revealing the delicate skin of her nape, while the other hand struggled to attain the perfect angle to reach the elusive zipper. If it was possible, the pressure in his pants just grew exponentially more painful to bear.

"Let me do that for you," his voice thick with lust and hands resting listlessly upon the curve of her hips.

Risa flinched after noticing who had just joined her in the private space. "Oh god...you scared me," she whispered, her voice and her body trembling in surprise. Try as she might, she couldn't quell the rapid breathing somehow already came with the unwanted visitor, but now that he was here, she might as well humor him.

"What do you think of this dress?"

"It looks great on you," he whispered in reply, breath hot against her ears as his hands slid slowly up her slim sides. Ai's eyes weren't even open to take in any section of that overpriced piece of fabric. No, eyes were closed as hands barely grazed sensitized skin through the thin synthetic material, nose lingering along her neck, being pleasantly overwhelmed by the scent of her flowery perfume, and ears taking in the sound of his love's soft pants as he went on with his teasing touches.

"Really?" Risa asked, her voice but a fading breath in their contained space. She couldn't help but notice their reflection against the full mirror on the wall, blushing as she saw her own lewd expressions upon the reflective surface. Her cheeks were stained further red as she felt Ai closing the proximity between their bodies and feeling a very notable presence press against the small of her back.

"Yeah," Ai whispered back, smiling into his light kisses along her neck when he heard his lover gasp at the sudden contact. And he further dared to tease his wretched woman, languorously tracing his tongue against a small mark he left on her shoulder, all the way to the gentle swirls of her ear. "Would look even better on the floor, though."

Risa broke from her heated trance painfully, momentarily when she felt Ai's hands cup her barely through the dress. Damn reality, she hadn't paid for this yet and she didn't even like it all that much. But if Ai liked it...

"No Ai, not here..." She failed to sound remotely authoritative enough under her lover's ministrations on her body, and failed even further as her quivering hands failed to move them away, despite herself. Someone had to be the voice of reason in this situation.

But there was no room for reason. Ai turned Risa, slammed her against the wall, and locked her into place with a knee between her legs and hands pinning her shoulders against the cold mirror behind her. She whimpered at the combination of unwanted sensations her body was being subjected to currently, but as she watched Ai lick his lips and stare with such a clouded, penetrating gaze, it was hard to be the reasonable one.

"Do you have any idea how long you've made me wait?" His voice was so thick, so gruff with such a desperate need, and eyes undressing her so effortlessly.

There was no way she would be getting out of this one, and she had no idea in hell how she would even remotely manage to keep it down. But as Ai began to lift the hem of her dress well above her waist, she knew she'd have to start thinking before her mind, along with the rest of her body, melted into a puddle of mush.

--------

"Oh dear," the cashier gasped, fixing her glasses to properly rest upon the bridge of her nose so she could properly examine the purchase. "There appears to be a stain on this dress, ma'am. It wouldn't be right to sell you damaged goods. Would you like me to get you another one?"

"NO!" Risa reflexively shouted in reply, blushing furiously once she realized the source of said stain on the dress. She turned to find Ai carrying her other shopping bags, grinning from ear to ear, and even having the audacity to wink knowingly at her. The nerve of that man..."I mean, no that will be alright. I'm sure it'll go away after a good wash, right?"

The cashier shot the couple a suspicious look, eyes darting back and forth between them. "If you insist."

The couple exited the little boutique shop, one side of the party fuming over events that happened mere minutes ago. But the other side of the party was feeling particularly accomplished, still smiling despite almost getting caught on several occasions at the same darn store. But what was life without a few risks, right? Ai had to admit this one was well-worth losing a couple hundred dollars on his credit card.

"So, Risa-chan~" he began whimsically, practically skipping away in giddy excitement. "Let's go to another store. Maybe I can help you try on a few more dresses~"

"I COULD HONESTLY KILL YOU RIGHT NOW!" she screamed, chasing after her lover while trying to smash his head in with her purse in the process. As far as Risa was concerned, this battle was not over.

------------------

I don't always write pervs, but when I do, I leave you hanging  :wahaha:
I'll leave most of it to your imagination. I think the mind does a better job than words ever can.

Lessons of these stories? I need to go to more weddings lol Have a fantastic day, everyone  :P

Offline Quietriot

• Yankiifest 2012
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #29 on: June 25, 2012, 04:47:27 PM »
Surprise in the oneshot thread indeed. Ohohoho~ I'll come up with a proper response later but I do believe my entire morning has been made XD

EDIT: The adventures of RihoZukki <3 they're so effing cute. Especially their pinky swears~ would be interesting to have either one of them look back on that moment at their current age while they kataomoi over the other. (yeah I know it's not a verb whatever XD ) but that would be more angsty than cute. I digress XD

Tanakameshige~ Friends or (lovers) I am a fan of this trio together. :heart: Reina having to babysit her very drunk pals is hilarious XDDD

And then we have Guychan/Risa. As stated elsewhere I usually flee from anything involving manparts but ahahaha that wasn't really an issue here. The issue is: why is this not a full perv?  :catglare: you're as much of a tease as I am, jerk. XD

jk ilu bby <3
« Last Edit: June 27, 2012, 04:36:51 AM by Quietriot »

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #30 on: June 25, 2012, 07:21:24 PM »
Omg three! I'm still so groggy, though, I had to read them all twice just to take it all in XD Though I read the last one a third time for good measure :drool:

Offline arisa03

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #31 on: June 25, 2012, 11:32:39 PM »
I believe I've replied to this trolling in tumblr but i'll do it again. POST THE FULL VER PLZ ;A; or my other fanfics won't make it here OTL

Offline kawaii beam

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Taka+Gaki=EPIC X3
« Reply #32 on: June 26, 2012, 03:08:20 AM »
I'm on my phon right now but I mut say it was well worth the data loss! Riho zukki promise was so cute along with drunk kameshiges lol and guychan is :deco: more perv/ boarder line perv!

Offline mochi.rini

• lover of all TakaGaki and food :D
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • nomnomnomnom
« Reply #33 on: June 27, 2012, 02:06:31 AM »
Back to the past to the ZukkiRiho ficlet...
I blinked a few times and then I laughed because she was funny. "I'm not a stranger! I'm just a kid! Strangers have white vans and candy!"

"...My mom drives a white van and has candy at home..." Her thumb was still in her mouth. I thought that was pretty cool how she could talk and do that at the same time. She must have been an alien.

"BUT SHE'S NOT A STRANGER, SO THAT DOESN'T COUNT!!!"
this portion....I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING!  :rofl:

Zooom to the present~
-ZukkiRiho cuteness-
:gmon tears: tooo cuuuuuute~  :heart:

Pinky swears are a lot more serious than wedding vows, after all.
quoted for the truth! Wedding vows are pretty much junk nowadays anyways :P  PINK SWEARS ALL THE WAY!

Drunk Shige...let's hope she's a tad more responsible next time...we don't want any restraining orders now do we? XD

GuyChanGaki.... :wub: :heart: :heart: :heart: I COMPLETELY AGREE WITH ARISA~  Part two pureazu~
Hi~iiya!~  (>^_^)>
I support T a k a G a k i
Tumblr/blog \(^ - ^)/

Offline kjpop

• DAT ASS!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Airing my dirty laundry - kjpop's one-shot collections (updated 7/8)
« Reply #34 on: July 09, 2012, 02:44:31 AM »
^ Part 2 will come eventually xD July turned out to get busy all of a sudden X__X but im on bed-rest for a broken body after running a marathon sooooooooo who knows ahaha might come sooner than later

It's kind of funny how going through the motions can sometimes inspire some of the darnedest things. This is actually a not-so-subtle push for you all to go visit your local coffeehouse lol Give it a shot of espresso lol it only starts off angsty (as always), but it'll get happier and happier I swear =]  Because we need a shot of espresso the lovebug around here ahha

Italics are narration/self-musings/whatever. Regular is normal dialogue and whatever.
And how appropriate that there's a song out there that shares the same title as this fic haha:

-----------

Falling in Love at a Coffee Shop

They never tell you what heartbreak feels like, not really. They fail to mention the hours of sleep lost after dwelling on the what if's and the could-have-been's, the guilt that drowns you after you remember all the stupid things you wished you never said, and that ghastly urge to buy all the ice cream at the convenient store to patch up your torn-up heart with that sticky-sweet residue of creamy deception. Or maybe they do and I just choose to stay in denial.

I feel like a constant state of winter, like a dead oak drab and naked of all its leaves after a powerful and chilling blast from reality stripped me of all my glory, my happiness. Out of nowhere, it just swept me off my feet in that non-romantic way, and it left behind branches devoid of life and pernicious scars that fail to herald new life. And I think to myself, man this is exactly what heartbreak feels like.

But I deserve it, though. I'm a grown enough woman to admit that. I pushed onto her the expectations of a relationship too far from reach, and it's no wonder she left me. Maybe I'm just getting old, and the horrors of this quarter-life crisis are rapidly making that dreaded transition into the mid-life stages, and are finally making me realize that I need to settle down and get serious about that sort of thing for once. But maybe I pushed it too hard. You can't blame the woman for leaving. After all, I had skipped all the necessary bases of proper courtship: running from the first base of playful flirtations and stealing bases all the way to that comfortably cozy home plate. When you strike without thinking, you're just bound to strike out. And I guess that's what heartbreak feels like.

-----------

"I'll have the skinny caramel macchiato. Make it soy please."

As the numbers rang up to that shade of neon green against a black mini computer screen, she handed the worker at the register the exact change for her morning fix of caffeinated goodness. Mornings, after all, never get any easier. It was hard enough finding the will to unbury herself from the sole relief of her blankets, and an entirely different battle to face the rest of the day without coffee. If she had to smile, she could at least fake it with the help of the same, toasty beverage she ordered every morning. Including weekends.

And even though some things in her life upped and left her altogether, some things never changed and she quite liked that. Because it's all too simple to take comfort in the familiarity when that's all her life had left her.

She stood waiting at the wings for her order, tapping her fingers nervously at the sticky counter top with eyes glued to the automated glass door entryway. Because the last thing she needed was for her to pop in and remind her of the not-so-present failures in her currently loveless life. Maybe that's why she ordered flavored coffees.

"Order up for Takahashi Ai! Skinny soy caramel macchiato!"

Ai pried her eyes from the door and eagerly received the warm cup of caramel goodness from the barista across that sticky counter. And for a moment, their eyes met.

"She stopped coming to this place, you know. Goes to the shop across the street for her coffee these days. Try it out maybe? The change might do ya some good."

Ai's brows knitted together in confusion, eyes locked on the barista as she walked away to attend to another customer in line. It was too early in the morning for these sorts of eerie exchanges between strangers.

----

She didn't intend to, she swore it. She never meant to walk into that coffee shop across the street and she never meant to run into her again. Curiosity had slayed this cat, eviscerated every inch of her as contrived words spilled forth, hiding the hurt behind false pretenses upon finally meeting with her again. Because she just couldn't leave it at a 'Hello, good morning.' She never could.

"Welcome back."

Ai looked up from her shoes to the same barista that had serviced her all these months of solo recovery. The familiarity of her pleasant smile on her tiny face was a warm relief after that tumultuous variation in her routine. "They didn't make my coffee the way I liked it."

The barista smiled and rang up her usual order.

----

"You should smile a little more."

The older woman paused as she handed the barista her change for the order. "What?"

The barista took her money and placed it in the register before walking to espresso machine to work on the order with a cheeky grin on her face. "Smile a little more, it might do ya some good."

----

"Why don't you try a caramel caffe latte with an extra shot of espresso? Warms ya up and still has that caramel-flavor you seem to like so much."

Ai squinted at the menu, trying to decipher the minuscule chalk scribbles on the blackboard menu. It didn't seem bitter enough. "I don't like change."

The barista rang up her usual order with the slightest frown. "Hmm, you never know. It might do ya some good."

------

Ai walked into the coffeehouse on a Sunday morning. She worked then, too, because work was the easiest way to pass the time. Walking up to the counter, her brows furrowed after being greeted by a male barista at the register. Having to actually dictate her order for once after a long while was peculiar, and she even tripped on her words in realizing she had gotten so used to having that woman on the other side ring her up without having to ask.

As she waited in the wings for her order, the sound of automated doors scrapping across a worn, carpeted rug at the entrance caught her attention. And in strolled the familiar barista in something outside of the usual coffee-stained green apron and black polo uniform top. This change was a rather pleasant one, Ai thought.

The barista had placed her order and walked over to the wings where Ai waited for hers. "Fancy seeing you here," she said cheekily, tugging her purse to rest over her shoulder.

"You're not working today?"

"I don't always work, you know," the younger woman stated with a simple smile. A loud smack of a palm on the sticky counter top from the man at the register signaled the female barista that her order was ready. Before she left, she said, "You should take a day off every once in a while. The breathers from the ol' grind are kind of a nice change. It might do ya some good."

The sage advice from a youthful barista.
----

"Well, well you're in later today."

Ai sheepishly shoved her hands into her pants' pockets, looking up to her usual barista with a goofy, bashful kind of smile. "I took the day off."

The woman at the other side of the register widened her eyes in exaggerated shock and mouth open agape for emphasis. "Oh really now? That's great! So you gettin' the usual?"

Ai shook her head, sharing a toothy smile as she placed her order, "...I think I'll try that caramel latte you mentioned before."

"You're just full of surprises today, aren't you?"

The barista met Ai on the other side of the sticky counter to deliver her new order. "I think the change might do me some good."

After an exchange of smiles and a brief brush of their fingers wrapped around the same warm beverage, a blush crept upon their cheeks. And before Ai knew it, she found the courage to break the curse of a winter that overstayed its welcome. "Oh, hey what's your name again?"

The barista smirked as she pointed a finger to the name tag over her heart. "You have eyes, don't you?"

Ai leaned across the counter top that separated them to catch a closer look. Niigaki Risa.

"Would you like to join me for lunch one time, Risa-chan?"

---------------

What they do tell you is that winter doesn't last forever. After every winter comes a spring, and for me, that means a new beginning. Who knows? The change might do me some good.

------------

This is my takagaki gift for the takagaki fans lol since I can't seem to get those two together (happily) in my other fics ahah

*just to clarify* This fic was over the course of a few days  :sweatdrop:
« Last Edit: July 09, 2012, 03:37:47 AM by kjpop »

Offline kawaii beam

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Taka+Gaki=EPIC X3
« Reply #35 on: July 09, 2012, 03:32:49 AM »
OH MY GOD ITS SO CUTE!!!!!!! :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: makes me want starbucks now too ;3; LOL so many changes in 1 day was pretty shocking to me too and i loved the fact that it's risa  :deco:

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #36 on: July 09, 2012, 05:22:06 AM »
Heeheehee takagaki coffee shop love! How cute, Ai-chan being so brave :inlove: :inlove:

Offline risa_ai

• Member+
  • Matsui, Midget, Gaki and random breadcrumbs~
« Reply #37 on: July 09, 2012, 12:44:39 PM »
'Niigaki Risa.' THIS BEAUTIFUL SENTENCE CAUGHT ME THERE. AND KILLED ME TOO. <3_____<3 Oh Aigaki, you guys go with the raburabu. After all, It Might Do Ya Guys Some Good. ;)

Offline Quietriot

• Yankiifest 2012
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #38 on: July 09, 2012, 05:22:14 PM »
Bawww, such cuties. ^^ and naturally it's a coffee shop romance~ <3 why is everyone making it hard for me to dislike Takagaki lately, my goodness XD

Offline arisa03

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #39 on: July 09, 2012, 05:43:36 PM »
I was just In a starbucks like 6 hrs ago. Djdjdisms s this is so cuuuuteere <3333

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: O!P 7Air - Kowarenai Ai ga Hoshii no