JPHiP Radio (26/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Asian Kung-Fu Generation - Rashinban

Author Topic: (Artist) BoA  (Read 162009 times)

Offline Odango

• 。♥Super。Cutie♥。
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 2NE1
Re: (Artist) BoA
« Reply #180 on: December 04, 2008, 03:38:12 AM »
BoA's Eat You Up remix featuring Flo-Rida was leaked today~ So for those of you that were waiting for it, here ya go~

BoA - Eat You Up (Feat. Flo-Rida)

I kinda like it, but think it could have done without the effect on BoA's voice in the beginning. Either way, I hope this helps give her more exposure ^^

♥... soundclick ...  ♥ ... youtube ...  ♥
she isnt in this poll but I would like to make it known that I vote Odango for Ultimate Cutest  :theking

Offline StreakInTheSky

• Dazed and Confused
  • Member+
« Reply #181 on: December 04, 2008, 04:08:12 AM »
I hated it the first 5 seconds. Flo-rida, GTFO!

Offline boykun

• トマトケチャップ 100% OK
  • Member+
« Reply #182 on: December 07, 2008, 07:52:32 AM »
lol I finally got to see her. BoA was hot. Great dancing. Too bad she took off before I could tell her I got the love bug.

Here's video tenkei took.

Offline Seagull

• Ryo's lover <333
  • Member+
  • Soshified Shapley, E.L.F, Ryotard <3
« Reply #183 on: December 07, 2008, 10:21:14 AM »
Damn I'm so jealous of everyone that have seen her live!

I found a good fancam of her new song "Look Who's Talking" on Soompi and yeah *___* SHE SOUNDS GREAT and I love the choreography!  :heart:

I can't wait until her album is realesed, I think it will be GOOD!

Offline tenkei

• Shamisen Hero
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • CL-roo omnomnom
« Reply #184 on: December 07, 2008, 09:06:19 PM »
lol I finally got to see her. BoA was hot. Great dancing. Too bad she took off before I could tell her I got the love bug.

Here's video tenkei took.

sorry my digicam's video capabilities are shit.

facebook | signatures by boykun. ava by rei-chan. | basugasubakuhatsu

Offline StreakInTheSky

• Dazed and Confused
  • Member+
« Reply #185 on: December 09, 2008, 06:22:23 AM »
I was gonna post about the new song after watching a few vids on youtube but got distracted from other stuff(more like BoA distracted me from stuff I should have been doing lol).

The new song is cool but not as catchy as Eat You Up. It's got some Thriller like parts to it. But then this is my impression from the live recordings. They were doing lots of bboy uprocking moves. The choreography once again is hot. BoA is hot. I had no idea she was gonna be here. Not like I woulda made it to watch her anyways.

Gotta catch a concert once she makes it big!

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
« Reply #186 on: December 29, 2008, 06:21:29 PM »
Look Who's Talking @ 2008 SBS Music War (081229)

Offline Owaranai_sLaVe

• Right now it's... KKANGPAE SHIDAE!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Does Don Jess have to slap a bitch?
« Reply #187 on: December 30, 2008, 04:31:47 AM »
I'm happy about the reaction she got. Seriously, so many people talk about how Koreans forgot about her or call her Japanese, but K-fansites loved it. And hey, the crowd was loud as hell. I hope she's having fun while she's in Korea... and I hope she didn't leave so soon like before!

...Dammit, I still haven't seen her yet! Come to SoFlo!!!

-O_sLaVe
>>LIFE ~is just another story~2008/12/26<<
Please Spread The Love; Pervy Thinkers Association

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #188 on: January 17, 2009, 12:22:00 AM »
BoA be impressing! Esp. on dat Youtube tip - instead of Flo Rida -get RZA or Ghostface to guest rap!

I copped this song - her new one?? Eien? 8 Feet?
http://sharebee.com/3826528a

nice funky slow groove EHHHHHHHHH!

Offline Owaranai_sLaVe

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #189 on: January 17, 2009, 12:35:28 AM »
Thanks! I wasn't planning on ripping it HQ style from YT and just planned on waiting for the single. But now since you put the link there and practically insisted :roll:

the lyrics are so pretty <3 I wonder if it's another one of her writings.

-O_sLaVe

Offline StreakInTheSky

• Dazed and Confused
  • Member+
« Reply #190 on: January 17, 2009, 01:44:20 AM »
RZA or Ghostface? :lol: Not likely :/

I really like this song though. Besides the annoying trendy "Hey"s

Offline Seagull

• Ryo's lover <333
  • Member+
  • Soshified Shapley, E.L.F, Ryotard <3
« Reply #191 on: January 25, 2009, 06:51:21 PM »
I'm really loving Eien, really looking forward to the PV.

This is the b-side of the single but it's only the acoustic ver. of this song will be on the single, but I REALLY LOVE THIS  :heart: It's really beautiful, hypnotic and kinda haunting, but I really like it *_*

Offline Owaranai_sLaVe

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #192 on: January 28, 2009, 02:53:04 AM »
That's actually the Ravex version and not the acoustic version (which I hope is better) because I didn't really like it. But that's okay, because I'm really just waiting for her collaboration with the big artists and Eien.

The MV comes out 13:25 PM Jan 28 in JPN so that means 1:25 for us EST people~

Some quick info:
just letting you know she has a release date with a tracklist
http://www.avexnet.or.jp/boa/discography/index.html
also info on her second BEST OF album (expected to hit the million mark like her first one did). she'll be going head to head with already American debutee, Utada Hikaru (2004) in the March debut. Hikaru is going to release her second full length Eng album on March 4

I'm not 100% sure because I was sorta confused in the news discussion thread of BoaJJang but I think the release date of her Second Best Of album is the same date as her American album so you can get them together. And if you get them together, of course you might as well get those DVDs they come with (showing PVs and documentaries).
YesAsia Preorder here >> JPN version Second Best Of + American Album + 2 DVD (2CD+2DVD) <<

Eien with subtitles and (album single) pictures :

>>Sendspace; 192 KBPS; 6.2 Megabytes<<
Purchase it at YesAsia >>1 JPN version<< >>2 JPN version +DVD<<

-O_sLaVe
« Last Edit: January 31, 2009, 04:44:23 PM by Owaranai_sLaVe »

Offline StreakInTheSky

• Dazed and Confused
  • Member+
« Reply #193 on: January 29, 2009, 08:46:38 AM »
It would probably affect her US album sales if US fans get the Japanese version instead of the US version. Those sales numbers are the main reason major artists even sell cd's. So if you're worried about her success in the US you should probably buy the US version. Or you could buy it off itunes or something if you buy the Japanese version.

Offline Sev

• Gentleperv
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Ass + BESTie = BASSTie?
« Reply #194 on: January 29, 2009, 09:42:48 AM »
I haven't found the video yet. Maybe i suck at searching but... Are you sure it's out Maria? :huhuh
[/url]

Offline Owaranai_sLaVe

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #195 on: January 29, 2009, 09:50:05 PM »
It would probably affect her US album sales if US fans get the Japanese version instead of the US version. Those sales numbers are the main reason major artists even sell cd's. So if you're worried about her success in the US you should probably buy the US version. Or you could buy it off itunes or something if you buy the Japanese version.
There was discussion of this... but I'm sure that on American soil, they'll be selling the American CD for sure. If they sell the second Best Of, hopefully the store was smart enough and included the intended product for sale. The only thing is, I hope they're smart enough to tell the difference and label it as it is so no confusion for the customer. But for me, it won't matter- I see BoA on the shelves, it's mine.

:( There was confusion on the date and the news that the staff blog wrote. What BoA's staff wrote on their blog (and what was translated) is that the Eien video will be released in Japan on the 28th. But they never specified on whether it was the preview or the full PV. So I guess they tricked us XD

Preview:

I felt like I just watch Utada break it down with some dance moves in the setting of Gotou's FLY AWAY MV.
She's such a tomboy, I swear <3 Then again, she admitted that plenty of times already.
For more info and random/weird BoA tidbits from the latest interviews >>GO HERE!<<
I think I should start singing my own version of "If I were a Boy" exclusively for BoA and not for SNSD anymore.
-O_sLaVe
« Last Edit: January 29, 2009, 09:55:47 PM by Owaranai_sLaVe »

Offline Sev

• Gentleperv
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Ass + BESTie = BASSTie?
« Reply #196 on: January 29, 2009, 11:11:10 PM »
Ah. I kinda figured I had been miss-informed! Preview was looking really good tho, been playing it a bit at work. Here's a topic. The new haircut (can we have enough haircut talk?): Super sexy or not?

I say it's a nice new breeze she bring with it. I don't know, I adore her long purdy hair, but this is fresh. This is sexy cute. I totally dig!
[/url]

Offline Owaranai_sLaVe

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #197 on: January 29, 2009, 11:30:51 PM »
...You know, I never considered whether that style was a wig or an actual haircut... Because when she has such short hair, it's ALWAYS because it's a wig. She's never cut her hair shorter than above her breast. So... If she really did cut her hair then  :shocked

I wouldn't know how to feel about it. When she wears short wigs, she looks hot as hell. And yea, that hairstyle looks great on her cuz she has one of those faces that just fits any style (but maybe not so much any color now that her skin tone has changed since she was younger) but she's had short wigs that had better styles which I preferred. Either way, I won't complain about it even if I still liek her long hair. I always complain about how much I like longer hair, but in her case, I think it's still fine. The only problem I would have is how they'd style the hair.

-O_sLaVe

Offline StreakInTheSky

• Dazed and Confused
  • Member+
« Reply #198 on: January 30, 2009, 12:37:46 AM »
I like her hair when she's wearing the hat. But if she did cut it, too short for my tastes. She don't look bad, just not what I like.

There was discussion of this... but I'm sure that on American soil, they'll be selling the American CD for sure. If they sell the second Best Of, hopefully the store was smart enough and included the intended product for sale. The only thing is, I hope they're smart enough to tell the difference and label it as it is so no confusion for the customer. But for me, it won't matter- I see BoA on the shelves, it's mine.

I meant it for the people buying it off YesAsia. It's the Japanese version. I'm sure the US version will be sold in the US. But are they releasing the Best Of here too? Not as an import?

Offline Owaranai_sLaVe

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #199 on: January 30, 2009, 01:29:50 AM »
Okay, I watched it again and it's definitely a wig. When her hair is showing (she's not wearing a hat) and when she is wearing the hat, it's two different styles. Even the texture of the hair looks different. So I definitely think it's a wig.
I have no clue why BoA loves wearing wigs so much, but hey, it's her style. And it ain't as bad as some of the wig wearing celebs I know. I just hope it's not her permanent look (I won't complain) because I do prefer the long hair.

OH that's what you meant.  Well I have no clue if they'll sell the American version on YA for customers... But I'm pretty sure BoA's album will be hitting shelves, I'm just not sure if it's national. It'll most likely come out in the obvious places first like CA, NY, GA, NJ, and VA because there's many Koreans there. If I had to guess where it was next, it might be South and Central Florida. But that's all I can really think of in the U.S. I doubt they'll be selling the Best Of however in American stores unless you're going to an Asian/Oriental or Anime stores.

-O_sLaVe

JPHiP Radio (26/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Asian Kung-Fu Generation - Rashinban