JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Teriyaki Boyz - ZOCK ON!!

Author Topic: [TEAM A] PARURU ~ The Shimazaki Haruka Thread  (Read 274958 times)

Offline Jul3

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • 元564
    • Jul3rd
Re: [TEAM B] The Shimazaki Haruka Picture Thread
« Reply #440 on: March 29, 2013, 04:51:57 PM »

Chihiro

Offline Jul3

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • 元564
    • Jul3rd
« Reply #441 on: March 29, 2013, 05:14:35 PM »

first one is bigger size than seigus' upload

Chihiro

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: [TEAM B] PARURU ~ The Shimazaki Haruka Thread
« Reply #442 on: March 29, 2013, 05:36:52 PM »
Happy Birthday!!!!!!

Awesome in AKB 1/149 XD
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline Jul3

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • 元564
    • Jul3rd
« Reply #443 on: March 29, 2013, 06:44:15 PM »

Chihiro

Offline carenduna

• Member+
« Reply #444 on: March 29, 2013, 07:02:54 PM »
Awww, so lovely to see her celebrating :D

Happy Birthday Paruru!!!

Offline THUCKER

« Reply #445 on: March 29, 2013, 07:39:32 PM »
HAPPY 19th BIRTHDAY SHIMAZAKI HARUKA

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BELOVED PARURU
WISHING YOU A DAY AS SPECIAL AS YOU ARE

hope all your wishes come true , hope everyone can accept you with your "salty" and "useless" personality , hope you can compete with others 48 girls and be a successor on AKB48
even everyone calling you Ponkotsu that's not mean you can doing Ponkotsu thing everyday but that's make you cuter somehow
"Paruru is not my first oshimen , but Paruru is my number one oshi no matter what" -THUCKER2013  :yossi:

Offline Jul3

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • 元564
    • Jul3rd
« Reply #446 on: March 29, 2013, 10:31:48 PM »
Some more party pictures!  :otomerika:

It's Paruchin and Parukii!

Chihiro

Offline les18

• Member+
  • ♥♥♥Yukirin is love and divine♥♥♥
« Reply #447 on: March 30, 2013, 05:28:18 AM »
Happy Birthday Paruru :cheers :cheers :cheers

Offline archy89

• LVL99 Lolicon
« Reply #448 on: March 30, 2013, 08:44:27 AM »
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY DEAREST OSHI !!!

S。H。I。M。A。Z。A。K。I  H。A。R。U。K。A
   19TH

Shimazaki Haruka. Call her paru, paruru, parutan, paruka, ponkotsu, salty, fumie or whatever you want, she is my oshi. I hardly believe she already reach her 19th year today. She does look younger, cuter but can be sexy and hot as hell when needed. I actually abit clueless about what should I do on her birthday but maybe writing this at least help me feel abit rest assured and writing is only the thing i do best. Lets take a look about 18 years old paruru. That was where she started getting a massive push from management. She started appearing more with that time senbatsu members.

at this rate, everyone started getting hint about her but most of them still ignore the fact she is shoving right into the senbatsu. She appeared in NTT Docomo CM and also Real Cup Noodle in last year March. She also got such a good units to perform in SSA Concert 2012 such as Nagisa No Cherry and Pajama Drive.

In April, I received a very good news as she had been choosen as the lead character for Shiritsu Bakaleya Koukou. This was where she got more exposures and slowly gaining popularity even from J.E fans part. What I can say, the character she acted was rather easy and simple. Although there were few flaws from her acting, I think many of the fans of that drama will agree if I said she did well in it. The fact that the drama got a nice response also prove she did well with the announcement of the Bakaleya movie.

From this point, she got few opportunities to appear in magazines such as Friday and few more. She slowly getting push from management and even chosen as one of the senbatsu members for the 2012 summer single, Manatsu no Sounds Good. She also get a good position in the line-up. She even featured in the few CMs during this time such as Red Cross Society.

Some fans even predicted her chance to enter senbatsu in last year sousenkyou. Her popularity is growing so good that time. Although she was not ranked in 2011, she did ranked in the year before (2010) thus proving that management short push for her in 2010 did have some impact before they stopped pushing her. She ranked at 23th last year making her eligible to enter Undergirls and for me she was so lucky.

Nante Bohemian! where she was in is a really great song with a gorgeous line-ups and an awesome PV too. Tbh I enjoyed it more than Gingham Check already.

Then the time for her to visit the most badass girl's prison was up. She suddenly became the lead character for Majisuka Gakuen 3 leading team Habu as their new leader. Her acting can be criticed in few parts, but she is improving in the last few episodes making it so enjoyable at least for me. She also got her first solo song (Douki) used in the ED part of the drama. Few questions raised among fans especially how she can be the lead char etc but i'm always supporting her. She also appeared in a special Shukan AKB episode where the staffs figured out if she is a ponkotsu or not in the MG3 filming site but eventually although everyone confirmed she is not a ponkotsu she stated herself that she is a ponkotsu.  :nervous

August came. She was chosen as senbatsu for 1830m album. Team 4 got their new song and Tokyo Dome Concert arrived. Only in the 1st day, they already announced the dismission of Team 4. Only Team 4 members knew how sad they are that day as they won't stop crying even after the concert ended. Even as a Team 4 fan, I cried alot that day, still cannot admitted that team 4 will gone soon that time. Paruru was announced to enter the new Team B.

Then there is Team Suprise, once again she was chosen as one of the senbatsu members. They did so many songs in the team and paruru got 2 sub-units with Suiyoubi no ALICE (水曜日のアリス) and Kimi no c/w (君のc/w). Easily speaking being in Team Suprise helped her boost her popularity last time. She was also in a good sub-units.

So lets move on the biggest achievement of her throughout the year. As a paruru oshi, seeing my oshi winning the :peace: :hand: :rock: tournament is like a dream. How can a ponkotsu like that can win? I never put any serious  expectation for her to even win the 1st round. But my oshi did it. Shimazaki Haruka did it. She defeated her opponents one by one and made it to the last. I was utterly shocked that time, I even laugh and cry at the same time lol. But let me tell you again, she did it. I'm so proud of her. Her luck was on the highest that day. But because of this, another problem arised. " :peace: :hand: :rock: Tournament is rigged", "Members purposely win to paruru" and many more unsightful comments just because it is paruru who won the tournament. Paruru who is always getting push from management won the tournament so that tournament is rigged of course. Whatever people said, I believe in my oshi and that is what a fan do.
All hail 2012 :peace: :hand: :rock: Queen :bow:

So it comes to the next single after Gingham Check. UZA UZA UZA! I remembered how many fans disagreed about the idea of putting paruru and sakura in a song that requires hard choreography. Both of them are suck at dancing they said. Well maybe they are lacking at dancing, but i think they tried their best at learning it. Paruru even had an ugly bruise last time because of it. For the coupling song of the new Team B [Seigi no Mikata Janai Hero], she was doing well centering it together with yukirin.

She starting to appear as magazine covers because of this. She even managed to be chosen as one of the senbatsu member for the AKB48 Calendar Box. Then Bakaleya movie out in theater. She came out frequently on TV to promote it. There was even a day where she had non-stop show appearance in the morning. She was working really hard to promote the movie and it turns out well I think.

17 October 2012. Team 4 Final Concert at Ibaraki Prefecture. They did so well here and everyone were tearing up in the last song [arigatou]. It feel so sad knowing that they will disband soon. I love Team 4.

She got few noticable event in October. Her weekly calendar was selling rather well. Because she was one of the Undergirls, she got featured in the Undergirls PB. She was also included in the senbatsu for AKB48+me song. She was also choosen as senbatsu for Sugar Rush which was made as Disney "Wreck It Ralph" soundtrack. She also started appearing more & more in diff magazines now.

One more date to remember in October 2012 is 25th. Team 4 Final Theater Stage. It was a rather sad event but everyone need to move on to continue their journey with the new team. Everyone were shining that night. We can see their determination and effort from it. Everyone were once again crying in the last song. Thank you so much Team 4 up until now. Team 4 saikyou. Team 4ever.

5 November 2012 marked the first Umeda Team B waiting stage performance where paruru is in. She got a really strong position in the whole stage, thus leading Kimi no C/W unit  and centering half of the songs in the stage. She did well didn't she? :D

Time to mention Eien Pressure. My lullaby. My everyday song. I just love it so much. Maybe at first I like it because it is my oshi who is centering the song, but apparently i grew fond of this song so much. Trust me not many people will enjoy this song so much like me if they are not a fan of paruru haha. She even got a Pucho CM alongside the other senbatsu. I even lost counts on how many magazines I bought this time that having her as the covers.

She also appeared in alot tv shows but I want to point out the 121201 Mechaike SP. That is one of the best show I ever watch with paruru and it really helped many fans to get understand the salty girl. It is a great pimp for her and I really enjoyed watching it. Yabechan also did a great job helping her and getting along with her. I feel so happy hearing her laughs in the show and looks like she enjoyed it too. She did tried her best to handshake all 1000 ppl who come for her and she did it rather well. It must be tiring but well popular AKB48 members must have experience this in HS event. She also appeared in GachiChare where she challenged her unicycle skill but eventually failed at it. She did very good though.

She performed Sore Demo Suki Dayo in last year AKB Kouhaku. IMO she did better than sasshi haha (sorry if this is the bias part of me again). I always love that voice of her it is too cute. XD

2012 ended. Let me just summarize 2013. She went to a shrine with tomochin that later create a racism issue among fans. She then got opportunity to cast in ATARU SP as the flirty 36 years old "beautiful witch". She managed to enter senbatsu for So Long! single in a good position, appeared in the NTT Docomo CM. She then appeared in AKB48 Unit Matsuri 2013 and performed a rather cute Choco no Yukue with Rena, Sakura and Keira. AKB48 Request Hour 2013 arrived and she centered River and Beginner making some fans annoyed why someone bad at dancing like her centering it. She did a very goob subbing for acchan in Kimi wa Boku no Kankei with tomocchin. They are a really good pairing. And the last day arrive, where every team 4 fans hoped that Hashire! Penguin will ranked as high as they can. And we did it. Hashire! Penguin reach No.1 and owned the request hour. Only god knew how shocked am I that time and I was crying happily because of it. Our girls earned No.1 and they are so deserved it.Congratulation Team 4.

Paruru was the saddest when tomochin announced graduation. They have developed a good relationship since late last year. Paruchin, I wish to see more of both of you until tomochin really grad. She lead the team B dog poo song again with yukirin. I like the pv so much haha. She then become the lead of the Team B So Long! drama where Team B won as the best drama and she took The Best Actress title leaving Yuko quite far behind. She was so good in the recent Ariyoshi AKB Episode & AKBingo! too. She was chosen as a senbatsu for AKB48 new charity song, Tenohira ga Kataru Koto and went to perform for the charity purpose to one of the site. She also get opportunity to be featured in the WillSelection CM. She spammed g+ alot until she fed up with the paparazzi that keep taking her photo without permission and decide to leave internet. She hasn't post anything since her declaration. I hope she will start posting again soon.  :nervous

Conclusion
Our girl had a pretty busy year to begin with since she finished highschool and I'm so proud of her. I wish her the very best luck for this year too and I hope she will never stop improving the way she is now. :twothumbs
« Last Edit: March 30, 2013, 09:18:40 AM by archy89 »

Offline Jul3

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • 元564
    • Jul3rd
« Reply #449 on: March 30, 2013, 10:41:22 AM »

Chihiro

Offline Jul3

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • 元564
    • Jul3rd
« Reply #450 on: March 30, 2013, 10:53:27 AM »

Chihiro

Offline Jul3

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • 元564
    • Jul3rd
« Reply #451 on: March 30, 2013, 12:16:49 PM »
^ Epic post archy-kun  :thumbsup

Paruru featured on the cover of the May issue of ENTAME

Scans are out! http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=29708.msg1167871#msg1167871

It's a great birthday present from her to us  :twothumbs

And here's a great pre-party pic from Mariko-sama:

Oh, and according to Yui's Google+ https://plus.google.com/109380179669644031316/posts/QmYDMGb3puR

It was Tomochin who threw the surprise party for her, nice one Tomochin  :thumbsup
« Last Edit: March 30, 2013, 12:24:06 PM by Jul3 »

Chihiro

Offline winner

• 絶望的に愛してる
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • kyotsky
« Reply #452 on: March 30, 2013, 06:26:27 PM »
To celebrate Paruru's 19th Birthday. :heart:

Paruru's cards + 4 sets + SR pics from 1/149 (total 180 pics):
http://www.mediafire.com/?n7nc0t00w8dox4q

Offline jester48

• Ranran Oshi :D
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #453 on: March 30, 2013, 06:39:53 PM »
^ such a bad picture. will haunt me forever.

Guess I could clarify what I mean.. what she is wearing makes that such a bad picture.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2013, 08:00:52 PM by jester48 »

Offline WindCaliber

• Member+
« Reply #454 on: March 31, 2013, 12:33:30 AM »
I'm late, but it's still her birthday here  :V
Happy Birthday!!

Paruru!!
:V

Offline Jul3

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • 元564
    • Jul3rd
« Reply #455 on: March 31, 2013, 03:59:06 PM »
Her birthday cake:

Translation by miroku48: http://miroku48.tumblr.com/post/46666855305/these-are-the-last-3-questions-she-got-where

—-What’s a challenge you’d try to face this year?
Shimazaki: ah, (Yokoyama) Yui is getting the qualification by the YOU CAN CM, right? I think a qualification woud be great. I hope there would be such a plans. Like for English (n://a qualification for the English language). After all, I think it’d be great to can speak English.

—-Are there a country where you’d try to go to?
Shimazaki: like to United Kingdom, like to Paris……………

—-But they don’t speak English in France… (lol)

Come to the UK! We speak English!

Chihiro

Offline Jul3

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • 元564
    • Jul3rd
« Reply #456 on: March 31, 2013, 03:59:22 PM »
« Last Edit: March 31, 2013, 04:11:12 PM by Jul3 »

Chihiro

Offline muppet

• Rin’s Motto: "Suki koso mono no jouzu nare" (好きこそ物の上手なれ; What one likes, one will do well)
  • Member+
« Reply #457 on: March 31, 2013, 04:59:59 PM »
Am late as was away from the interwebs.....so here goes

Happy Belated Birthday to Paruru!!!!!

Beautiful Haruka turned 19 years old, and her lovely multi dimple smile
has brightened many fans' days, so now a chance to say thank you to Paruru!!

And may the upcoming year bring her much joy and happiness!!!!

A very nice tribute to Haruka chan posted by YouTuber  kuro48ful (Arigato!!) with a fall theme, posted
in October 2012:

Offline Jul3

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • 元564
    • Jul3rd
« Reply #458 on: March 31, 2013, 05:13:16 PM »

Chihiro

Offline jester48

• Ranran Oshi :D
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #459 on: March 31, 2013, 08:12:39 PM »
^ Nice post muppet!! Can't wait to see whats in store for paruru this year :D

JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Teriyaki Boyz - ZOCK ON!!