JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Tokyo Jihen - Gunjou Biyori

Author Topic: [AKB48] The Akiba Family - Chapter 23 PART III [04/27/14]  (Read 112310 times)

Offline immortal_K

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Welcome to Immortal's world.
Re: [AKB48] The Akiba Family - Parts 2 & 3 of Chapter 19 [25/10]
« Reply #140 on: October 25, 2011, 12:57:11 PM »
Karo-chan  :lol: I'm ALIVE!

LOL sorry for the super late comments, couldn't sleep tonight and didn't want to study so I decided to come refuge here for a while and make up for all the updates that I missed.

Well, I'm still lurking around just haven' t been active.

THanks for updating, we finally know what happen to Rena and Yuki in the past and this is making me curious. THe full story and what really
happend, why did they kill off the whole family. Poor Chiyuu and Sae being held captive and still waiting for help, I hope the other girls can
get them out safe, I see Tomochin and Sayaka is already getting attached to their other half, just like everyone else.

I guess we will be seeing some action soon, and on a side note Meetan will always be the best pedo........ :P

Please update soooooon

Offline Kiri-el

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #141 on: October 29, 2011, 08:20:18 PM »
I like this fic... I REALLY LIKE this fic!! *fangirl mode on* 8)

Offline Vanui

• Member+
  • *giggle*
« Reply #142 on: October 30, 2011, 03:35:30 AM »
O:

OOOOOOO:

You should totally make Sae and Tomo~mi escape by themselves with just a fork. I would laugh so hard XD

But dang, "Black" and "Gekikara" are vicious! Exterminating an entire family by themselves... don't mess with those 2 Queens XD

Keep up da good work~ :on GJ:
ねぇ、怒ってる?

Offline skytsuna

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Takamina~~~~~ >.<
« Reply #143 on: October 30, 2011, 10:51:58 AM »
I've just read the whole thing today and I wanna know more!!!!  :twothumbs
 :panic: I hope nothing bad will happen  :(

Offline karomuwi

• Rena-sama~ I adore thee!!!
  • Member+
  • I LOVE Mayuki, WMatsui, GekiBlack and Kojiyuu~!
« Reply #144 on: November 01, 2011, 04:22:48 AM »
@kahem: thank you for being more curious ^^

@Flean: Here's the next update for you~!

@haruhi16: Well...nothing has happened here yet. Sorry about that :nervous

@cahaunt: You nailed it! You really understood it! YAY~! :twothumbs

@aoi_sora: nothing really happened here  :nervous

@immortal_K: kira_chan!!! good thing you're still alive!  :lol: :lol: :lol: haha yep! Meetan will always be the best!

@Kiri-el: Thank you for liking this fic! :kneelbow: *happy mode* XP

@Vanui: Hahaha! Yeah! I planned that...though it would be epic!

@skytsuna: Thank you for taking time to read this! For the bad news... I can't promise that nothing bad WON'T happen.

THANK TO THOSE WHO COMMENTED! I'm sorry that I took so long to update and such. Anyway, here goes~!

Chapter 19 Part 3

She rummaged through her clothes and sighed in frustration when she couldn’t find what she was looking for. After massaging her temples, she began pulling out the drawers, throwing them onto her bed. She took out her clothes inside the drawers and cried out, “What the hell?!” Angered by the fact that her favourite toys were gone, she began kicking her drawers and stomping on some of the empty ones.

“Where are my guns?!” she cried out as she kicked her drawers once more, making it fall onto the floor with a thud.

The door opened and Maachan came in. She stared at the mess in front of her and sighed as she leaned against the wall.

“If you were looking for your guns, I confiscated them.” she told her.

Tomochin narrowed her eyes at the younger girl and stood up. Maachan sighed and took out a huge bag from outside. Then, throwing one of the things inside it to Tomochin, she looked at her seriously.

“Don’t tell anyone I lended you mine. They might throw a fit if they know that I lended you mine when I don’t even let them touch it.” She told the older girl.

Tomochin stared at the beauty she was holding and admired it. Then, turning to the younger girl, she smiled. The younger girl smiled back for a while and placed the bag she was holding onto Tomochin’s bed. Her smile quickly disappeared as soon as the bag touched the bed. Then, turning around, she walked towards the door and was about to walk back when she was stopped by Tomochin’s voice.

“Maachan.” Tomochin called, making the younger girl turn back to look at her.

“Thanks.” She smiled thankfully.

Maachan sighed and walked out of the door while saying out loud, “I wonder where my guns are~”

Tomochin shook her head while chuckling to herself. Then, turning to the bag on her bed, she began taking out its contents, admiring them one by one.

Then deciding that she has wasted enough time admiring the weapons, she went inside her walk-in wardrobe and wore her favourite clothes. A black leather one-piece that fitted her and showed her curves perfectly. She stared at the mirror and smiled.

“Now…It’s time to get her back.” She walked out of her room and went to the garage, picking out her favourite ride, the pink Bugatti Veyron.

“Slick like I remembered.” She smiled as she sat on it and started igniting it when the whole garage door bursted open, revealing the others.

“Where do you think you’re going?” Mariko asked as she arched her eyebrow.

Tomochin sighed and stared at Mariko.

“You can’t go there alone.” Yukirin told her, suddenly appearing with Rena and Miichan from the garage door.

“Yeah! We’re Family!” Haruna told her with a smile.

Tomochin smiled and thanked them. The others went over to their chosen rides for their saving mission. Miichan smiled at Mariko when she saw that Mariko wanted to ride a GMC Yukon Denali and went over to her Koenigsegg CCXR.

“Takamina, come on! Let’s use this!” she told her.

Takamina sighed an ‘okay’ and went into it, followed by Acchan and Mariko. Yukirin sighed and went inside her Lamborghini Reventon, followed by Mayuyu. The others went inside Rena’s GMC Yukon Denali. They all ignited their engines and smiled at each other, before driving out of the garage.

At the same time, Sae and Tomo~mi were sitting in the room, waiting anxiously. They kept on thinking of a way to get out of there without dying, since Asahi had the room guarded from the outside. Sae sighed as she stood up and started pacing around the room, searching for any holes or anything for them to go through. Tomo~mi watched her and stood up as well. She looked outside the windows and turned to Sae.

“If only it wasn’t so high. We could get out through the windows.” She said with a sigh and sat back down.

Sae sighed after her and nodded in agreement. It would be great if that was the case. However, Asahi was a smart girl. And the drive to kill the Royal Family-no, the WHOLE Akiba Family made her think of every possible ways that can allow the two to escape, preventing them from escaping.

Just then, the door opened and the men from the outside came in. They took Tomomi by her wrist forcefully and forced her to follow them.

“L-Let Chiyuu go~!” Tomo~mi whined as she resisted against them.

“We’re going to have fun with you.” One of the men chuckled as he carried the frantic girl.

Sae saw a pistol on several of the men and took the opportunity to take it, when one of the men knocked her down.

“Stay down. We don’t want to play with you. You’re too boyish.” He said as he kicked her.

Sae gritted her teeth and ignored the pain of getting kicked while she planned in her head. The man carrying Tomo~mi laughed, along with the others, as they watched Sae getting kicked. Tomo~mi already had tears forming in her eyes as she cried out Sae’s name. She started hitting the guy’s back, trying to make him let go. The man, however, only laughed at her futile resistance and slapped Tomo~mi’s face.

Sae’s eyes widened and glared at the man, then stared at Tomo~mi’s red cheek before staring back at him, shooting daggered eyes at him. Deciding that she wasn’t going to let them hurt Tomo~mi or play with her, she kicked the man, who was kicking her mercilessly, at his weak spot and immediately stood up. Then, she grabbed the pistol hooked onto the groaning man’s pants and shot several of the men. Seconds later, there were only three of them standing, the man, Tomo~mi and herself.

He looked at Sae with eyes that now contained fear. Sae glared at him and growled, “Let her down. Now.”

The man did as he was told and gulped. Just a minute ago, he had a huge smirk on his face, but now, what he had was a pathetic face. He dropped onto his knees and began begging for Sae to spare his miserable life. Sae scoffed at his humiliating action and shot at the floor, making him scream like a girl.

Sae shook her head as she sighed and looked at Tomo~mi, who had her hand on her slapped cheek. Sae started walking towards the door with Tomo~mi, when all of a sudden, the man stood up and wrestled Sae for the gun. Tomo~mi grabbed the fork that was located near the man’s feet and stabbed the man at his nape.

The man dropped to the ground, groaning. Seeing how the man was writhing in pain, something inside Tomo~mi’s mind snapped and she straddled him while continuously stabbing at his chest. Blood spurted out everywhere, staining Tomo~mi’s clothes. Sae stared in horror. Tomo-mi was laughing manically as she stabbed the man harder and deeper, blood splattering everywhere as her weapon cut deeper on his chest. Grinning madly, she took the pistol from Sae’s hands and shot the dying man’s head.

“Aww…Look what you made Chiyuu do!” she said with a pout as she placed the gun in the man’s mouth and pulled the trigger.

The remaining blood inside the man’s body spurted out everywhere. Sae immediately covered her mouth and looked away as she tried to keep herself from puking at the bloody mess in front of her and took several breaths.

“L-Let’s go, Tomo~mi.” she stuttered, feeling a bit giddy from all the blood.

Tomo~mi’s eyes returned to their normal look and Tomo~mi stared at the pistol in her hand before throwing it across the room.

“C-Chiyuu didn’t mean to!” she cried and began panicking.

Sae patted her back and smiled weakly. Tomo~mi looked down, her eyes widened when she saw what she did. Her hand quickly went to her mouth and tears started to form. Sae sighed and helped her walk down the rest of the remaining stairs downstairs. However, even though there weren’t any people around, due to being killed by the two, Sae couldn’t help but feel uneasy. She stopped right in the middle of the room and looked around her, trying to look for any traps that Asahi might have set.

“What’s wrong, Sae-kun?” Tomo~mi asked, her voice still slightly shaking.

Sae looked at her seriously and looked around her again. Tomo~mi started to walk near the door when Sae grabbed her hand, stopping her from touching the knob. Tomo~mi looked at her with confused eyes and Sae shook her head. She pointed at the ceiling and Tomo~mi squinted, trying to look for whatever Sae was pointing at. Seeing nothing interesting, she frowned at Sae. Sae sighed and walked near the wall. She used a small mirror and reflected the light at Tomo~mi. Tomo~mi scowled when the light hit her eyes and she pouted at Sae.

“Sae-kun! No more playing around! Let’s go!” she said as she stomped her foot to the ground.

Sae kept on reflecting the mirror, and seconds later, Tomo~mi finally understood what Sae was trying to tell her. She sighed as she followed the thin line of almost invisible wire to the door. It was tied to the door’s knob and she tried to locate where the thin line of wire was coming from.

“Sae-kun should have just told Chiyuu.” She said when she found several bombs hidden behind several of the furniture.

“Now, how should we get out of here? Asahi has the whole place packed with bombs.” Sae said to herself and began thinking of a plan.

Tomo~mi bit her lower lip and tried to keep her eyes from staring at the blood that was now dripping from the ceiling, which was coming from the men they killed. She shivered when she remembered what she did. She lost herself there. At least she didn’t lose herself like how Rena and Yukirin did, two years ago. With that thought, she heaved a sigh of relief.

Two years ago

Blood was everywhere, and several men were lying on the ground, either groaning while writhing in pain, or dead. The sound of a maniacal laughter with the person’s footsteps filled the whole place, causing fear to whoever was still alive.

Tomo~mi looked around her, trying to search for any familiar faces. The others had left her all alone in the Yasagure Family’s mansion, as they searched for any more survivors. Tomo~mi continued to look around her and saw a familiar figure. Smiling, she ran towards her fellow member, only to have herself look at a scary and revolting scene in front of her.

Matsui Rena was dissecting a screaming man across the chest.

Tomo~mi’s pupils dilated and her mouth quickly went to her mouth as she watched the scene in front of her unfold. Rena was laughing and singing a song while happily dissecting the screaming man. Then, after looking at the tied man, she shoved a pistol into the screaming man’s mouth, causing him to stop screaming. She smiled at him, like an angel before staring at him with a devil’s look.

“Hey, are you mad?” she asked before pulling the trigger.

Blood spurted onto Rena’s face, causing her to laugh more crazily. Then standing up, she moved on to another victim, she tied a terrified man, who was begging her profusely to let him live, across a chair. She then began to think for a while.

“Hmm~ How should I kill you~?” she sang.

“Please! I’m begging you!” the man pleaded when she took one of her M9 Bayonet knives attached to her back.

Rena only laughed and slapped him hard on the cheek before staring into his eyes.

“Did she beg like this before you killed her?” she asked.

The man shook his head and cried out when Rena stabbed him at the chest with her M9 Bayonet knife while saying, “Liar.”

The man screamed out in pain as he shouted, “I DID NOT KILL HER!”

Rena smirked and stabbed him again, repeatedly singing the word ‘liar’.

“I swear! The Yasagure Family never betrayed the Royal Family!” the man swore before Rena took another sharp weapon and stabbed him continuously with it.

Rena scoffed and shot him at the head before looking at another victim. Tomo~mi started backing away, not being able to take any more of the gruesome and sadistic sight in front of her. As she walked away, she heard the cries and screams of Rena’s victims and covered her ears.

End of Flashback

“Tomo~mi?” Sae called.

Tomo~mi blinked her eyes several times and looked at her. Sae looked at her with worried eyes and Tomo~mi smiled.

“Let’s get out of here. Chiyuu wants to sleep.” She said with a yawn.

Sae yawned as well and nodded her head. They walked around inside the warehouse, trying to figure out a way to get out without triggering any bombs that Asahi have set.

To Be Continued…

Thank you for reading!!! Byebye~! :mon bye: :byebye:
« Last Edit: November 02, 2011, 10:41:08 AM by karomuwi »
Had a withdrawal, so now I'm planning to fall in love with the couples all over again

\(^ - ^)/
Here are my fics~! They can be found amongst these three. :hee:

Shots
Love's A Mission
Oh My Dolly!

R.A.Y
SoUL (Series)

The Akiba Family (T.A.F)

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: [AKB48] The Akiba Family - Chapter 19 PART 3 [01/11]
« Reply #145 on: November 01, 2011, 07:14:05 AM »
wowowow... chiyuu is like a rena?.. a madness girl? :O

Offline Alex.S1

• ecchi
« Reply #146 on: November 01, 2011, 08:08:16 AM »
Chiyuu in this part reminds me of her in "nemousu TV" or "AKB to XX" laughing like madness.

The rescue team is on the way and Tomochin with those guns from Maachan really make me curious LOL

Update soon <3

Offline caghaunt

• Shinoda Mariko-sama!!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ShawAkarin wa saikou! MariHaru mo!
« Reply #147 on: November 01, 2011, 08:18:39 AM »
Akiba family goes to the trap that has been set up by Asahi.
Chiyuu witnessed what Rena did to Yasagure family in past and the scene got stuck on her mind.
The man's scream woke up the memories and it takes control of Chiyuu.
It makes Chiyuu did what Rena did to one of the Yasagure family.
Yasagure family have an unknown status. They can be the one who kill whoever Rena mentioned in the past or not.

Right?
« Last Edit: November 02, 2011, 03:34:22 PM by caghaunt »
One-shots: SKE48 fic - Silent Understanding (Matsui Rena/Furukawa Airi) [2015.05.15]
Twitter: SKE48 fic - Silent Understanding (Matsui Rena/Furukawa Airi) [2015.05.15]
Twitter:
SKE48 fic - Silent Understanding (Matsui Rena/Furukawa Airi) [2015.05.15]
Twitter:
Tumblr:
caghaunt

Offline RenaChii

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #148 on: November 01, 2011, 08:38:09 AM »
Rena so scary~ Gekikara mode huh~  :shocked

Please update soon~ I'm curious about Yuki's past too~  XD

Offline skytsuna

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Takamina~~~~~ >.<
« Reply #149 on: November 01, 2011, 12:16:41 PM »

“Please! I’m begging you!” the man pleaded when she took one of her M9 Bayonet knives attached to her back.

Rena only laughed and slapped him hard on the cheek before staring into his eyes.

“Did she beg like this before you killed her?” she asked.

The man shook his head and cried out when Rena stabbed him at the chest with her M9 Bayonet knife while saying, “Liar.”

The man screamed out in pain as he shouted, “I DID NOT KILL HER!”

Rena smirked and stabbed him again, repeatedly singing the word ‘liar’.

“I swear! The Yasagure Family never betrayed the Royal Family!” the man swore before Rena took another sharp weapon and stabbed him continuously with it.

Rena scoffed and shot him at the head before looking at another victim. Tomo~mi started backing away, not being able to take any more of the gruesome and sadistic sight in front of her. As she walked away, she heard the cries and screams of Rena’s victims and covered her ears.

:shocked OMG!!! I didn't expect Tomo~mi to be like Rena........  :shocked
Hm.. :huhuh I wonder who is the "she" that Rena was talking about to the man
and whether the Yasagure Family really was innocent about the incident.
If it's not them then who is behind it  :huhuh
 8) Hm.. I sense a deeper plot here, because I think the Yasagure Family was innocent.  XD
But then I wonder who is behind of all these...  :catglare:

Offline haruhi16

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Re: [AKB48] The Akiba Family - Chapter 19 PART 3 [01/11]
« Reply #150 on: November 01, 2011, 03:39:53 PM »
wtf?! wait, i don't have time to read it this time, i still feel dizzy, just got home from a birthday party, i'll read this tomorrow when i wake up. :D

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #151 on: November 02, 2011, 08:43:10 AM »
OMG!!! Chiyuu is like Rena!!! So great!!!

Offline haruhi16

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #152 on: November 02, 2011, 01:58:09 PM »
I finally read your update!  :)

Woahh, you made that stupid bastard slap chiyuu's face!! and kick Sae?!  :angry: :angry: :angry:

When Chiyuu acted like a crazy killer i was like woaahhhh  :shocked :shocked how can a very girly do something like that, so scary  :shocked

and wait, Rena was acting like Gekikara! wait she is Gekikara! That cute, scary and creepy girl! Don't understimate that girl or y'all get killed! One of the best queens in rappapa!  :) I think that gruesome scene that chiyuu had witnessed made her wanna do it to that bastard! for revenge!! serve him right!! :angry:

Uggghh! Kill that Asahi!! That bitch needs to slit her throat!!  :angry: :angry:

Update soon or i'll slit someone's throat here!!!! :angry: :angry:

Offline Vanui

• Member+
  • *giggle*
« Reply #153 on: November 02, 2011, 11:30:29 PM »
Blood blood blood~ 8D

:shifty:

Can't wait for more, ya?

Keep up da good work~ :on GJ:
ねぇ、怒ってる?

Offline Megumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #154 on: November 04, 2011, 04:26:48 PM »
I've been reading trough this fic for 1 day. :banghead:
 Not speed reading tough  :cathappy: I'm afraid that I might miss something you're really good I'm waiting for more!
Have tumblr have twitter. Just ask ^^

Offline karomuwi

• Member+
« Reply #155 on: November 10, 2011, 03:30:53 PM »
@Haruko: Of course!  :D Since Tomo~mi is a cute girl, she has to have some dark side!  :inlove:

@Alex.S1: Hahaha, actually, that was my referrence for her scary side. I just love her scary laugh!  :inlove:

@caghaunt: You really nailed the part about the memories taking control of Chiyuu~  :twothumbs

@RenaChii: I'll try to do the same with Yukirin ^^

@skytsuna: Tomo~mi's a cute girl, so she has to have a dark side~  :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: Mwuahahahahaha As for the 'she', it would be revealed soon... :twisted: And about having a deeper plot, hmm~ Maybe?  XD

@kahem: I love Chiyuu's personality here a lot! Such a cute girl turn bad. hahaha

@haruhi16: I apologize for hurting Chiyuu and Sae here. Have to make Tomo~mi lose control, so I have no choice :sweatdrop: hahaha, as for Asahi, let's just let the flow go~ ^^

@Vanui: :kneelbow: Thank you Vanui-san

@Megumi: Thank you for reading this, even if it's speed reading. I'm sorry if this makes you bored somehow :sweatdrop:

Um...Sorry guys I took longer than expected. Have so many school activities to do~ T^T Only had little time to write. Anyway, I guess for this chapter, it's abit boring. Coz I have no idea at first how to continue  :nervous Anyway, for my other fic, I guess, it would be delayed as well.  :nervous Anyway....Here goes~

Chapter 19 Part 4

Happy about their accomplishment, they cheered and sighed happily. They just managed to get out of the warehouse through the back door, which was fortunately, left open without any traps by Asahi.

Sae and Tomo~mi hi-fived each other, enthusiastic about the fact that they can now go back home and sleep. But all of a sudden, Tomo~mi dropped to the ground. She looked at Sae, gave a weak smile before giggling as she tried to stand up.

“I guess Chiyuu’s legs are too tired.” She smiled sheepishly when she fell back down.

Sae smiled at her and helped her up. Then putting Tomo~mi’s arm around her neck, they began to walk out of the forest. After several steps of walking, they saw a huge mansion right in front of them, making them stop in their tracks.

The mansion had several lights switched on, which were illuminating outside. They tried walking as quiet as they could be, trying not to step on any twigs that might alert those in the mansion. To keep themselves camouflage, they walked near the trees, as they tried to sneak around the mansion to get out of the whole place.

After a sharp end by the mansion’s garage, they saw the gate left open and sighed in relief. They can finally go home now! And without the others’ help!

They smile at each other widely and began to cheer quietly, until several lights pointed at both of them and several females, probably Asahi’s capos, came out from every direction. They leaned against each other, facing their enemies and get into their fighting stances when Wakamatsu Asahi came into the scene with a huge smirk on her face.

“You didn’t actually think that I was careless, did you?” she scoffed as she crossed her arms.

Sae and Tomo~mi looked at her in fear as Asahi’s minions grabbed their wrists tried to get away as her minions brought them to the huge mansion forcefully.

After being successfully brought into the mansion, Asahi’s minions tied them onto some chairs and surrounded the whole room, eager to wait for Asahi’s orders to kill both of them. However, their excited smiles turned into frowns when Asahi told them to wait patiently for the rest of the Akiba Family to arrive.

“Great,” Sae thought and sighed, “We just keep on getting caught again and again. Where in the world are they?! They sure take their time to save us!”

Meanwhile, the reason why Sae and Tomo~mi were still left unsaved was because of the reason that the others were in the middle of a huge traffic. Just a while ago, they began to race against each other, with the two’s location as their goal, when they suddenly got stuck in the one of the most trafficked roads of Tokyo.

“We were supposed to be saving them,” Tomochin smacked her forehead as she added, “not get stuck like this.”

Everyone started to apologized for getting caught up in their game and tried to assure her that nothing will happen Tomo~mi (and Sae). Tomochin sighed. She was the one who was driving the car, yet she allowed the others to make decisions for her.

She sighed once again and leaned her chin on top of the wheel. Time was ticking fast and they were stuck in the middle of traffic! She smacked her forehead against the wheel, honking the horn. Sayaka sighed and began to look outside, thinking of a way to get out of the traffic.

Maybe she should bomb the whole place? Nah, she shook her head. That would only get them into more traffic. Or maybe she should just get out of the car and run to that Wakamatsu Asahi’s mansion. She shook her head. If she does that, she’ll be tired. And of she’s tired, the more likely that she’ll get caught as well. She sighed and groaned. What should she do?

What if something bad was happening to Tomo~mi? What if Tomo~mi gets hurt? She’d surely whine about that. And since her whining is a bit annoying, the Zakeruna Family might hurt her. Tomochin looked up and gripped the wheel hard.

She was not going to stay there, getting anxious about Tomo~mi. She was going to do something about it. Even if it means asking for help, which she hates to do.

Sighing, she took out her phone and dialed a number that she rarely calls. Everyone else watched her as she talked to someone on her phone and looked at each other, wondering who it was, since Tomochin sounded desperate.

In the Zakeruna Family’s Mansion

Wakamatsu Asahi paced around the room, sighing continuously as she looked at the clock on her phone. She had expected those Akiba girls to be there by now, demanding that she let the two girls go. She was also expecting them to be shooting the rest of her remaining capos. However, nothing was happening. There weren’t any explosions or anything like she had expected.

Could it be that those Akiba girls really don’t care about these two in front of her? Or maybe they were confident that these two could escape on their own? If that was the reason, then Nami must be really underestimating her. What? Just because two of her girls killed the whole Yasagure Family, they can underestimate others just like that?

She clenched her fist as she thought, “I’m going to make you pay for underestimating me.” and sighed as she turned to her two captives and placed both of her hands on the each side of her hips.

“Where are they?!” she demanded. The rest of her remaining capos were starting to get bored and were now doubting whether the Akiba girls would arrive.

It took her several tries of attempt to excite her capos and assure them that they can kill the whole Akiba Family. And now, looking at the things they were right now, it was obvious that they were getting tired of waiting.

Asahi flipped open her phone and started dialing a number. When the person picked up the call, she composed herself and cleared her throat.

“I guess you don’t really care about them.” She said, making her voice sound in a mocking way.

“I thought that you would be rushing here, declaring war on me and such.” She stared at the two and sighed.

Sae and Tomo~mi leaned against the chairs they were tied to as they listened to Asahi talking. Their wrists were starting to hurt now and their butts felt numb. It has been several hours since Asahi called the rest of their members, yet not even one has arrived yet.

“Maybe they really don’t care Chiyuu~” Tomo~mi cried. She was really sleepy, as in her eyes were ready to shut.

“Give them some coffee.” Asahi ordered to one of her capos, making sure that her phone was away from her mouth when she said that. She didn’t want the rest of the Akiba Family to think that she wasn’t serious. However, she couldn’t let those two rest, giving them time to rest and gain their energy. If that happens, then it’s most likely that they WOULD be able to escape without needing any help from the rest of their Family members.

The name Royal Family has always been feared in the Mafia, since they were one of the most bloodthirsty mafia families to have ever annihilate a Family with just two members, while the name Rappapa Family was also feared, it was nothing compared to the Royal Family’s reputation.

However, over the years, the name Royal Family began to gain some hatred. Several Mafia Families tried to kill them, wanting to take the name as ‘The most feared Family’. Some Mafia Families also began to think of the Royal Family as a Family not deserving to be one of the Mafia Families, since they acted nothing like the other Families.

She sighed and stared at the two members of the Royal Family. How could these girls be that fearsome? How can these girls be dangerous? They looked nothing to be scared of. They don’t look intimidating like what the people who survived the Royal Family’s tortures said. In fact, if you listened to their description about the Royal girls, you would think they were monsters or angels of death.

But just take a look at them! They look so weak! They look so easily to kill! That girl over there who keeps on saying ‘Chiyuu~’ seems like an overgrown child! How can they be scary?!

Asahi sighed and massaged her temples. These girls looked so weak, but she knew something about one of their members. Her best friend—no, her EX-best friend, the leader of these girls. The one who she trusted the most.

Takamina Minami.

Her blood boiled. How could Nami kill her?! How could she?! After everything the three of them went through?!

“When she arrives, she’ll be the first to feel my wrath.” She growled as she clenched her fists and threw the glass of wine she was drinking from.

Just then, a huge gush of wind came from the outside and into the mansion, startling everyone. Everyone shrugged it off, but just then, they all heard a crashing sound at the garage. Asahi stared at her two captives, who were now smiling at each other. Could it be?

She turned to her capos and ordered, “Go! And bring them to me!” Her capos nodded obediently and went to the garage, leaving Asahi with the two. She smiled and got her guns out. Finally, after waiting for hours, she can finally get revenge for her friend. She squealed in glee.

Her smile, however, faded when she started hearing screams from the garage. She quickly rushed to her bag, where her gun was located, however, when she took it out and was about to turn around, she felt something sharp poking at her back.

“Don’t move or else.” Someone ordered in a calm voice. She did as she was told and the person made her turn around.

When she did, she saw her two captives getting untied by some people she has never met. The one holding her captive made her sit down and threw the gun she was holding, out of her reach.

“Asahi.” The familiar voice made her eyes widen. She glared at Takamina, making sure that her hatred could be seen. When her eyes met Takamina’s however, her glare eased and tears started to drip onto her shirt.

She closed her eyes and took shallow breaths before looking back up at Takamina. The girl may have been her best friend, but she can’t forget what she did to Hinata.

Smirking, she started to say, “You—” but was interrupted when someone punched her, making her fall onto the ground. Her surroundings turned black for a while and she tried to sit up, a bit giddy from the punch she just received when she received another punch. This time, however, she did not fall onto the ground. The person punching her held her by her collar while she continuously punched Asahi.

“Tomochin, stop it!” Takamina ordered the one who was probably punching her.

Several more punches came and finally, someone pulled the one called Tomochin away from her, letting her dizziness go away.

“Stop it Tomochin, Chiyuu don’t want you to hurt her.” Asahi stared at Tomo~mi, the girl who she was holding captive a few hours ago.

She gave a quick thankful smile and sat up, replacing the smile with a scowl. Damn, she smiled. She shouldn’t let them see her smile. She has to be as threatening as she could.

She stared at Takamina, who was staring at her with eyes that somehow were showing sadness.

“I’m sorry for what two of my members did.” She said, lowering her head.

Asahi scoffed and looked away as she spoke, “It’s too late to say sorry. The whole Yasagure Family is gone.” Then turning her head, she stared hard at Takamina before speaking with such hatred.

“The thing that I hate you about is how you killed Hinata!” she hissed. She can never forget the tortured state of Hinata’s dead body. That girl was innocent, yet she died mercilessly.

“She didn’t kill that girl.” One of the girls spoke. Asahi looked at her. She was a raven-haired girl with eyes that seemed to be mad.

“Who are you to say that?” she growled.

“I’m Matsui Rena. I’m one of the two girls who you should be dealing with.” The girl, Rena, claimed.

Asahi narrowed her eyes at her and rolled her eyes. She was so skinny and she looked weak. How can she be one of the girls who killed the whole Yasagure Family? Sure, the capos were easy to kill, but Hinata was an excellent fighter. She couldn’t have possibly lost to the girl in front of her.

“We’re sorry for what we did.” Another girl, the one who held her captive, said as she lowered her head.

“Words cannot change anything.” She said to them, glaring at them with every strength she could muster.

“We’re really sorry.” The two girls bowed at her.

Asahi looked away, and then looked directly at Takamina before sighing, with a hint of disappointment.

“Is this how you lead?” she asked. Takamina looked at her with shameful eyes and looked away. Another girl, who was beside Takamina, stepped up and spoke up.

“Takamina is a great leader.” She defended.

Asahi stared at her and scoffed, “Is this your new girlfriend?” Takamina looked at her as she asked, “What happened to Ray then?”

The girl who defended Takamina looked at Takamina confusingly and stared back at Asahi.

“I’m not Takamina’s girlfriend.” She said. Asahi sighed.

This wasn’t how she planned it. It was supposed to be her destroying the whole Akiba Family, and getting revenge for her best friend Hinata. But instead, she was sitting in front of the ones she was planning to destroy.

“How could you allow those two kill Hinata?” she asked Takamina.

“She was your best friend!” she cried.

“She was innocent! The whole Yasagure Family was! How could you allow those two to erase the existence of the Yasagure Family?!” she demanded, getting angrier and angrier.

“We thought that the Yasagure Family killed her.” Yuko spoke up.

“Thought? Concluding on one simple thing doesn’t prove anything! You could have talked about that with Hinata!” Asahi snarled.

“You let them kill her without mercy!” she accused.

She saw Takamina clench her fists, probably because she was hitting Takamina where it hurts. Deciding to make her feel guiltier, she spoke up more about her past.

“Because of Hinata, you met Ray! Because of Hinata, you are still alive! BECAUSE of Hinata, you got revenge for your parents’ death! You owe Hinata a lot! And you decided to repay her by killing her?!” Asahi growled.

“I admit my mistake! That I wasn’t a good leader! That I allowed two of my members to act rashly! And that I betrayed my best friend! I admit to all of that!” Takamina shouted to her.

“But we didn’t—” Rena began to speak up.

“You shut up!” Asahi snapped.

“Don’t butt in this!” Asahi added and looked at Takamina.

“Please listen to us!” Rena told her as she got in between Asahi and Takamina.

“Rena?” the girl who held her captive a while ago, said.

“Yukirin, you should know that we didn’t kill the head of the Yasagure Family, right?” The girl, Yukirin, nodded her head at Rena.

Everyone arched their eyebrows as they waited for Rena to speak.

“When we arrived at the mansion, we saw that the whole place was already a mess. Several people were already
lying on the ground, unconscious.” Rena told them.

“Right~” Asahi rolled her eyes, not believing her for a moment.

“It’s true.” Yukirin nodded her head.

“Then explain the scene I saw! You said that they were unconscious! I saw several men, no, probably the whole Yasagure Family, dead. I saw them all in a terrible state. Explain that!” Asahi demanded. That girl was just trying to confuse her. Well, she won’t be fooled by that. What she saw was what she saw. And there’s nothing else to it.

“Well…we were angry that time…” Rena softly said as she continued, “So we decided to continue what was left off.”

“We came there with anger in our hearts and we can’t just come back after swearing that we would destroy the whole Yasagure Family.” Yukirin added.

“So you decided to kill them? Even after seeing the state of the whole mansion?” Yuko asked, scoffing at what the two were saying.

Rena and Yukirin nodded their heads in shame. Asahi rolled her eyes again and scoffed before looking at them and saying, “Finish with your lies?”

Rena and Yukirin looked at her. “We’re telling the truth.”

Everyone sighed. Whatever the two were trying to say was obviously a lie. Kumi looked at Rena and Yukirin. They were both her sisters, but she knows that what they were trying to do and say was wrong. They were trying to tell Asahi that was she assumed, as well as, the rest of the Mafia Families assumed was wrong.

Everyone saw them torturing the poor capos. They saw how they cruelly tortured them slowly, laughing menacingly as they pierced anything sharp at any parts of the body. They heard the two’s bloodthirsty laughter and their sadistic looks.

“Did you actually think that two girls can actually annihilate a whole Family? With just guns and needles?” Yukirin asked Asahi as she stepped closer.

“With what I saw, then, yes.” Asahi nodded her head.

“Oh come on! Have some common sense!” Yukirin sighed with frustration.

“Us two,” she pointed at herself and Rena, “against a Family. With guns and bombs. Makes any sense?”

“We just continued to do what the ones who came before us did.” Rena told them.

“Seriously, we may be good fighters. But we can’t go against a whole Family, you know.” Yukirin explained as she crossed her arms.

“So what are you trying to say?” Asahi asked as she narrowed her eyes at them.

“Maybe someone is trying to make both of our Families fight.” Takamina told her.

Asahi scoffed and looked at her with an arched eyebrow as she said, “But you were the one who killed the Yasagure Family. No one made you kill them.”

“Well…” Sae began to look thoughtful as she said, “We received a note and a message that the Yasagure Family wanted to destroy the Royal Family.”

“Why would the Yasagure Family want to destroy the Royal Family? Hinata is good friends with Takamina.” Asahi pointed.

“We didn’t pay much attention to that. But then, 'that' happened and then we didn’t think about any other culprits, because the Yasagure Family kept on sending us death threats.” Miichan told her.

“Death threats? Hinata did?” Asahi looked at her confusingly.

“Yeah, ever since we received the news about the treaty and the plan of formation between the Rappapa Family and our Family, the death threats increased.” Yuko nodded her head as she began to look thoughtful.

“Why would anyone make the Yasagure Family and Royal Family go against each other Chiyuu~?” Tomo~mi asked as she tilted her head to the side.

“It could be because someone wants your Family to disappear.” Sayaka suggested.

Everyone nodded. It could be because of that. Well, to have two strong Families would be the most dangerous thing. They would become a great threat to other Mafia Families who all desire to earn the name of ‘Most Dangerous Mafia Family’.

So the only way to do that was to make either one disappear. And with the Royal Family known as the most bloodthirsty Mafia Family, it would be best to get rid of that threat.

“So…Any ideas on who wants to destroy the Family?” Sae asked.

“I’m suspecting a few Families.” Yukirin informed them.

“Yeah, there’s the Habu Family, the Yamamoto Family, the Yabakune Family—” Miichan started listing.

“We get it already.” Mariko interrupted and added, “The same Families who wants the Rappapa Family to disappear as well.”

“It’s also possible that the Yasagure Family didn’t really kill her.” Kumi pointed out.

“And that they were only used to make the Zakeruna Family go after the Akiba Family.” Jurina said.

Everyone looked at each other. Asahi sighed. Great. Now where was this going? She thought that she could finally get some revenge on the people who killed her best friend. But now, it seems like someone planned the whole thing from the very beginning.

“So what? What should we do now?” Tomochin asked, forgetting her anger for Asahi as she tried to think of the possible masterminds.

“The same Families that could have killed them.” Jurina muttered under her breath.

The same people that she suspected to have killed her parents. The same people who destroyed her family. Her happiness.

“If that’s the case, and Hinata was being used, then I’ll offer my help.” Asahi told them.

Asahi stood up and Takamina held out her hand at her as she said, “Friends?” Asahi stared at the hand for a while before shaking it.

“Friends—” Asahi started to say, only to be interrupted by a loud sound.

Some shots were heard from the garage and everyone stared at each other, before heading to the source of noise. But right before they even came near the door...

BANG!!! BANG!!!

A body fell down as a bullet passed through her head. Acchan stared in horror while the rest had their mouths open wide.

“Minami!”

To Be Continued…

Thank you for reading!!! Byebye~! :mon bye: :byebye:
« Last Edit: November 10, 2011, 04:25:37 PM by karomuwi »
Had a withdrawal, so now I'm planning to fall in love with the couples all over again

\(^ - ^)/

Shots
Love's A Mission
Oh My Dolly!

R.A.Y
SoUL (Series)

The Akiba Family (T.A.F)

Flean

Re: [AKB48] The Akiba Family - Chapter 19 PART 4 [10/11]
« Reply #156 on: November 10, 2011, 04:01:50 PM »
ARGH!!!!!!!! Minami!!!!  :mon scare:  What happened to Minami!!!!!  :OMG:

I need to know what happened to my Taka!!!!  :mon runcry:

Offline karomuwi

• Member+
« Reply #157 on: November 10, 2011, 04:25:56 PM »
This is for those who wants to know what kind of laughter Tomo~mi was doing. The part when she was torturing that man fits this one somehow XP

\(^ - ^)/

Shots
Love's A Mission
Oh My Dolly!

R.A.Y
SoUL (Series)

The Akiba Family (T.A.F)

Offline caghaunt

• Shinoda Mariko-sama!!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ShawAkarin wa saikou! MariHaru mo!
« Reply #158 on: November 10, 2011, 04:28:13 PM »
Haha. Thanks to my observant self, I think ^^
What Chiyuu did make her forgotten about how tired she was and made her even tired after, yes?
Ah, Hinata, Asahi, and Ray. Then it made Takamina as Nami.
Asahi is the head of Zakeruna family.
Hinata is the head of Yasagure family.
And Nami, or Takamina is the head of Royal family.
An unknown mafia family used their relationship to made them fight with each other.
The family who want Royal and Rappappa family dissappear, also killed Jurina's parents.
And if what Asahi said that Ray is Takamina's ex-girlfriend is true, Ray's family maybe is the one who want to take them down.

Take your time, dude. I'll wait for the next installment.
One-shots: SKE48 fic - Silent Understanding (Matsui Rena/Furukawa Airi) [2015.05.15]
Twitter: SKE48 fic - Silent Understanding (Matsui Rena/Furukawa Airi) [2015.05.15]
Twitter:
SKE48 fic - Silent Understanding (Matsui Rena/Furukawa Airi) [2015.05.15]
Twitter:
Tumblr:
caghaunt

Offline Yagami.Rai

• 高みにゃ~ (=`ω´=)
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Takamina ❤ Atsuko
« Reply #159 on: November 10, 2011, 05:54:13 PM »
Oh!!!! No!!!! Takamina!!!!!!!!!
Please don't let Takamina die!!!!  :angry:
And please do update, it's not boring!!! Its bringing tension!!!!
I need to know what happen next to Takamina!!!! And who ever did that to Takamina!! :angry:
I'll  :rock: :rock: :rock: him until  :bleed eyes:

So please update soon  :)

JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Tokyo Jihen - Gunjou Biyori