JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: YUI - It`s all too much

Author Topic: my fanfics (MASK-MJGK world) TomoTomo + others - Side Story  (Read 123296 times)

Offline stv_wong

• Member+
  • ^ best of the best ^
my fanfics (MASK-MJGK world) TomoTomo + others - Side Story
« on: August 04, 2012, 06:45:36 PM »
 :) Hello everyone, I used to read the other fanfics here, but never comment or reply (sorry bout that  :nervous). I used to write a lot. But since I had been working my a** off at the office, my inspiration to write is basically.... gone. But recently after reading some of the fics here and re-watched MG, I was inspired again.

So... here it is. Hope is it to your liking.  :)

*Edited the grammar and such, lots of thanks to love-wars-elizabeth.tumblr.com

MASK

Chapter 1

Someone’s POV

After I heard that Maeda had beaten you up, I felt jittery. I knew which hospital you were sent to. Somehow, though, I couldn’t get myself to go and visit you. I kept reminding myself of our past, our childhood memories. Before we moved from Tokyo due to my father’s work.

*Flashback

As a child, I was rather small for my age. And due to my lack of social skills, the other kids often bullied me. I had no friends at all… Until, you came along. On that fateful day, as usual the other kids picked on me. I was playing on the swing all by myself when they came. They pulled me to the sand box and pushed me hard. After I fell down, they started to laugh and throw sand at me.

And suddenly you came into my life. “Oy, what are you guys doing?! Leave her alone!!" You pushed your way to me and stood between me and the other kids. You glared at them and gave them a menacing scowl. “If you still want to fight, fight me instead! Stop hurting someone who doesn’t want to fight."

Your words shocked me. Not because someone was finally willing to help me, but because you didn’t look tough. At all. If else, you looked as weak as I did. At this, some boy tried to punched you. But, you dodged it to the left, and placed a nice punch on his cheek, knocking him out. After the other saw their friend knocked out, the other kids attacked you at the same time. You managed to dodg some, but someone managed to hit you. After I saw you got hit and that you were surrounded, I managed to bring myself to your side.

"I’ve never foght before," I said to you, “but let me help you out."

Your answer was just a smile and an “Of course".

After a few punches and kicks, they ran away. We were just kids back then, so we weren’t as brave as we are now. Those kids included.

We stood side to side, trying to catch our breaths when you gave me that cute million watt smile of yours. “You’re good for a beginner. What’s your name?"

——————————————————-

And so our friendship began, even though it ended when I moved out. I thought I would never see you again. When my parents divorced, and my mom took me with her back to Tokyo, I couldn’t stop myself from hoping that we’d meet again. Imagine my surprise when I discovered we attended the same school. Even though you didn’t seem to remember me.

Since I had pride and a name to keep, I pretended that I didn’t know you too. What would people say if they saw me begging for your attention, for you to remember me?

But, I always hoped that we would be friends again. I always had my eyes on you. Watching you from afar. Giving ‘lessons’ to whoever tried to harm or badmouth you in any way. Of course, others didn’t know my reason for being angry. Being known as the hot-head of the Rappapa really helped to cover my secret.

But, seeing you with your so called ‘sister’ somehow pains me. I want to be in her position. Be with you. Seeing you smile at me again, not that sinister smile you gave me whenever we met in school. I want to hear your laugh again. Sigh. A girl can only wish.

——————————————————-

I still can’t believe that the Tenkousei able to beat you up. You were the one who taught me how to fight, how to defend myself. Even after we were separated, I still trained myself. To be stronger than you. To be able to protect you like you protected me back then. To be someone that is feared by others. To not lose to anyone anymore. Now, I know clearly that I am stronger than you, since I’m in the higher position. But I know you are still stronger than most people. Even in this yankee’s school, you’re still one of the stronger yankees.

So I still couldn’t believe that Maeda can beat you.

Revenge…. I. Must. Avenge. You.

Even though you don’t remember me.

Even though I was ordered to not challenge her.

Even though fighting her would earn me a scolding from Sado-san.

I. Don’t. Give. A. Damn.

I have to avenge you and protect the honor and pride of the Rappapa.

That's all for now. I ran out of words to write XD Comments and reviews are highly appreciated. Sorry for the grammar errors and miss-spelling. English is my second language.

PS: can you guess whose' POV is this?
« Last Edit: June 20, 2014, 05:19:58 PM by stv_wong »

Offline yuukimoko

• tIK tOK
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Nothing kills you like your mind..
Re: my attempt at fanfics' world (MG 1)
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2012, 07:11:42 PM »
I think its Mayuki~!!!!!!

......well I dont really think that......I just want that........
“If you don’t go after what you want, you’ll never have it. If you don’t ask, the answer is always no.”

I'm glad I'm not popular.I'm already a bitch, no need to make my ego bigger.

You were always my favorite, no one loved me as much as you did.-Alison DiLaurentis.

Your first kiss isnt always the first person you kiss, or the first person you date.Your first love is the person that you will always compare everyone to.The person that you will never truly get over, even when you have convinced yourself that you have moved on.

Offline miyumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I tend to update very fast so be on the lookout!
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2012, 07:32:33 PM »
I don't know who it is but I do know this story is really good.  :on GJ:

Update soon! I'd love to find out who it is.  :shy1:

Oh and welcome to the forum! I hope you have fun! Everyone here is super nice so I think you'll like it here.  :hee:

Offline Sieka

• YukiRena, SayaMilky & AnniNaga Banzai ( ・ω ・ )
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ~All hail Gekikara, Milky & Annin~
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2012, 07:44:07 PM »
Hmm...at first I would think that its Rena's POV...but then, since when did Gekikara ever become sane? I think she's always been batshit insane since childhood.
So I'm betting of Shibuya...but then again, this person could be from SKE48 or from one of the teams or the Kenkyuuseis in AKB48. or just plainly, anyone from the ooo48 family. I really don't have that much clue as to who this person is, so I'm curious of finding out who this person's identity is, would this character spice up MG, I wanna know.

And as miyumi-san said, everyone here is nice, so I hope you have a great time here! Welcome to the forums! :cathappy:
[ Author Profile | Tumblr ]
~I also ship NMB48's SayaMilky~
~From MG3, I wave the AnniNaga shipping flag~
~Shipping hard BlackGeki, and the princess pairing, YukiRena~

Fanfics:
[ Divine Intervention || The Beauty of Love || Sieka's Collections ]
[ This Distance Between Us || (Collab) Let Love Bleed Red ]
[ Memories of the Heart ]

Status: Semi-hiatus, Semi-I-don't-know-if-want-to-come-back-now

Offline XxRoByNxX78

• Member+
  • Nogizaka46 Nishino and Shiraishi <3
« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2012, 08:20:31 PM »
hmmmm im not sure mabye shibuya im really interested to know who plz continue  :bow: :bow: :bow:

Offline blackstar

« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2012, 09:27:45 PM »
Im guessing it tomotomo because Shibuya is the hot headed one in Rappapa and the person she is talking a about is tomomi (forgot her name in majisuka gakuen) because you said so called sister and their called the Kabuki Sisters.
I really like this story.

Offline sakura_drop_

• サクゲキと読んでください | Sakugeki to yonde kudasai~ | Please call me "Sakugeki"
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • YukoRena(Geki) & AtsuYuu shipping all the way! ♥♥♥
« Reply #7 on: August 04, 2012, 09:46:23 PM »
Im guessing it tomotomo because Shibuya is the hot headed one in Rappapa and the person she is talking a about is tomomi (forgot her name in majisuka gakuen) because you said so called sister and their called the Kabuki Sisters.
I really like this story.

:yep: :yep: It's totally how I think, too. I became like Sieka-sama, hiding in the shadows, but this fic just pulled me out. And I have to say I like it so far... Now, off to write my own fic *goes back into hiding*

P.S. gome, Sieka-sama and immoK-san, for copying your "hiding in the shadows" thingy  :bow: :bow: :bow:
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline kiruchi

• Pinoy Alliance >:D
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Soda-addict Aries. Caffeine is my blood.
« Reply #8 on: August 04, 2012, 10:12:21 PM »
hmm.. well... The only hot-headed Rappapa member that I know is Shibuya.
and by 'sister', I'm guessing that this is about the Kabuki Sisters.
So... I think this is a TomoTomo pairing.

Offline stv_wong

• Member+
  • ^ best of the best ^
my attempt at fanfics' world (MG world - chap 2)
« Reply #9 on: August 05, 2012, 08:56:06 AM »
Waaa…. Thanks, everyone. I didn’t think my fics will be liked. So here’s the next chapter. I guess after this you’ll know for sure whose POV the last chapter is.

*Proof-read by love-wars-elizabeth.tumblr.com

MASK

Chapter 2

*Dance’s POV

I was walking in circles in front of Shibuya-san’s door. I still couldn’t believe Maeda-san was able to beat the hell out of her. I admired her, a lot, even though Shibuya-san didn’t seem to know it. It was impossible, though, since I knew that Shibuya-san already had her attention on another. Oh, yes. I knew it. Even though people seemed to think otherwise, I’m not stupid, you know. I know who the person is in Shibuya-san’s heart. I know how she acted differently when that person was around. I know how her smug smile turned into a pained one whenever she saw that person with her ‘sister’. Shibuya-san might have thought that she’s able to cover it up, but I know.

I know.

I know. Because I know her, better than anyone know her.

Though I don’t know why Shibuya-san picked her. She’s weak, you know. Perhaps I’m a bit biased because I hang out a lot with the Rappapa’s Shitennou, and they’re really, really strong. Don’t go messing around with them if you don’t want to have your ass kicked. And yet Maeda-san has managed to defeat two of them now. Are the Queens actually not as strong as we think, or is Maeda-san actually really strong?

Argh…. I don’t know. I don’t wanna think about it now.

Right now I have to figure out how I’m going to tell this to Shibuya-san. She nearly kicked me out of the room when I told her Black-san had been defeated by Maeda’s so-called Shitennou. If only she was in a better condition, surely I would have got kicked out of the room back then.
Ok, perhaps that person wasn’t as weak as I thought she was. She managed to defeat Black-san. Even though it was a four on one fight.

So… now, how can I tell Shibuya-san that she got beaten up pretty badly by Gekikara-san? If I don’t tell her and she knows it from another, then what kind of follower am I? Sigh… I should tell her. It was better to being used as a punching bag rather than to have her be disappointed in me.

—————————————————————————

*Shibuya’s POV

As usual Dance visited me every day after I got hospitalized by that damn Maeda. I hated hospitals. Always have, and always will. Just two more days and I’ll be free. Even though there’s nothing wrong with my body, the doctors insisted that I had to stay in the hospital because they were afraid I might have minor brain damage. My head did get hit pretty hard. Tch… Stupid doctors. Rather than my brain, I was more concerned with the damage to my reputation. Thank God my followers were still around. Wait… I don’t really believe in God. And speaking of follower…

She seemed more nervous than usual today. This reminded me of when she told me that Black has been defeated. Black’s defeat made me happy and mad at the same time. Happy that you could proved that you’re still strong, and mad because now two of the Rappapa’s Queen have fallen.

Since it seems that her tongue was locked right now I decided to ask her instead. “Dance, what’s wrong? You haven’t said a word now.”

She was fidgeting in the small chair provided by the hospital. “Sado-san called Gekikara-san.”

Ah, this was explainable. Geki has always scared her. Just her presence can frighten Dance. And I was sure Geki could defeat Maeda. I couldn’t stop myself to smirk at this.

Dance was fidgeting again. “The Kabuki Sister’s got beaten by Gekikara-san. They were sent here too. Just three rooms from here.”

My smirk was instantly gone from my face. In reflect, I raised my fist to punch her. It seemed like she knew it was coming since she closed her eyes, ready for it. I put my hand back in my lap, losing the will to punch her.

“Eh… Shibuya-san… You’re not going to punch me?” She said in low voice after a few moment.

“Do you want me to?” I said in what I hope is a bored tone of voice, while inside my heart was filled with worry. I knew how crazy Geki is.

Dance was shaking her head left and right, relief evident in her face. She made me smirk again. She looked just like a small puppy. She really was a nice underling.

I pretended to yawn to kick her out. “I’m tired. Get out.”

She instantly stood up and walked to the door. “Shibuya-san, I’ll visit again tomorrow.”

I only gave her an even stare as a reply. I needed to be alone. I needed to think. Geki loves violence. She surely got beaten up pretty badly by Geki. Dance’s voice came back into my mind.

“The Kabuki Sister’s got beaten by Gekikara-san. They are sent here too. Just three rooms from here.”

‘Just three rooms from here, huh? Should I go and visit her? There’s no one from school who’ll know beside her ‘sister’.’ I could barely stop myself to not come to her every time I saw her. I missed her, my very first friend. A lot. And after almost two years, it was getting harder and harder to stop myself. ‘But, what if I visit her and she refuses to see me. She has forgotten me after all. Even when I always remember every little thing about her.’

We were only together for three years during kindergarten and early elementary school. But since we were always together at that time, I had lots of memories of her. Physically, she hadn’t changed that much. Yes, she’s a grown teenage girl now, and a lot sexier too, but her smile and voice were still the same as I remembered. And she’s still has that same personality. The same personality, that led her to me that day. I could see it whenever she helped her weaker sister in a fight.

Something suddenly clicked in my mind. Dance’s voice came back into my mind.

“They are sent here too. Just three rooms from here.”

Wait, why did she tell me that? As the Rappapa’s Queen I don’t need to know when someone gets hospitalized. If the other Rappapa’s Queen was hospitalized, of course I need to know. And I already visited Black yesterday and this morning too. But it is, of course, very rare for a Rappapa member to be hospitalized.

Why did she tell me that?? Wait….don’t tell me she knows about it. It’s impossible. I have covered it up nicely. No one should know about it.

“Sigh…. If she knows, perhaps it’ll be better if I don’t visit you.” If that’s true I have to maintain what’s left from my reputation after all. I can’t help myself but to smile sadly. “Tomo~mi.”

--------------------------------------------------

Argh…. I getting depressed by writing this chapter. :frustrated: And tomorrow is monday... I have to work and I have exam in the night :fainted:
Thanks for reading, guessing and reviewing, guys. I’m really appreciated it. (if some of you are not a guy, well, sorry bout that. But, neither do I.  :glasses:)

@ takaminaBG: as much as I like Kojiyuu… I can write their fics with MG theme. It’ll lead to disaster for me because of Yuko illness.  :err:
@yuukimoko: sorry no Mayuki here.
@miyumi: thank you. But, I don’t think I can update as soon as this during workdays. :banghead: So please wait for the next update as well.
@Sieka: your bet is right. *laughing at your comment about Geki* :rofl:
@ XxRoByNxX78: it’s Shibuya.. hope you like this chapter as well.
@anzai48: wow that’s a long guess there. LOL. But you’re right it’s tomotomo. I don’t think I can update soon after this… please don’t hunt me. :sweatdrop:
@blackstar: nice guess  :thumbup
@sakura_drop_: you’re also correct. Please update your Real Life… I like it very much. *begging for tomotomo* :bow:
@kiruchi: correct :thumbup

Thanks for the welcome, guys. Sorry for bad grammar and miss-spelling. Please be patient with me :nervous
« Last Edit: July 25, 2013, 05:50:40 PM by stv_wong »

Offline Sieka

• YukiRena, SayaMilky & AnniNaga Banzai ( ・ω ・ )
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ~All hail Gekikara, Milky & Annin~
« Reply #10 on: August 05, 2012, 09:39:04 AM »
First time in a while did my bet and guess went right. :lol:
And lol, Geki's really insane no matter how much she changes as Amakuchi, so forgive me if I sounded rude (especially to the Geki fans) about her being batshit insane since childhood, but it is indeed funny, I'm glad I made you laugh at my Geki comment though, hehehe... XD

Hnn~ Interesting first chapter. Aye, Dance is so close to Shibuya that's why she knows just that much, even if Shibuya tries to hide it, nothing can go past Dance because she's already known Shibuya because she's a follower, if it were the other Rappappa queens, I bet they wouldn't have known, unless Shibuya just shows it from her face and actions then that's terribly bad for her. Tsk tsk tsk, Shibuya needs to be careful or her reputation is out of the window along with her Queen status for liking...Tomomi, especially since she's one of the Kabuki sister. Ahahahaha, I wonder how Mocchi would look at it? A relationship between her sister, Tomomi and a queen like Shibuya? I hope she'd accept, or rather, I hope Shibuya accepts because the Kabuki sister are siding Maeda after all....and Shibuya is on Yuko's side, I doubt Sado, Black and Geki would take this good if she were to turn her back to Rappappa just for love.

Lol, why do I imagine Black glaring at her while Geki sneers at Shibuya when they see her? It seems likely possible, but what can they do, I doubt they'd interfere anyways since its not their business. :lol:

And hahaha, I'm thinking WAY TOO ahead. Speculah at max! This is bad. :lol:

Well, thanks for the update. :)
I assume you are a TomoTomo shipper, I hope to see more good fics to come from you, just take your time. :)
[ Author Profile | Tumblr ]
~I also ship NMB48's SayaMilky~
~From MG3, I wave the AnniNaga shipping flag~
~Shipping hard BlackGeki, and the princess pairing, YukiRena~

Fanfics:
[ Divine Intervention || The Beauty of Love || Sieka's Collections ]
[ This Distance Between Us || (Collab) Let Love Bleed Red ]
[ Memories of the Heart ]

Status: Semi-hiatus, Semi-I-don't-know-if-want-to-come-back-now

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: my attempt at fanfics' world (MG 1) Chapter 2 added
« Reply #11 on: August 05, 2012, 10:36:11 AM »
I'm here again! Yes, I was right! *dances happily* my comment won't be that long as Sieka-sama's, because I'm busy doing chores at home, but I'm glad I checked this forum for updates. I'll update Real Life some time later, as I'm busy with my life a lot, so I can't promise anything soon, though I'll try. Thank you for this update  :bow:
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline XxRoByNxX78

• Member+
« Reply #12 on: August 05, 2012, 10:47:51 AM »
sooooooooo is it gonna be dance/shibuya or just plain tomotomo lol im fine with either i just really want a tomotomo fic ahahah anyway nice update the way dance really knows shibuya shows how close they are i woudnt consider her a follower more like a friend instead =)

Offline miayaka

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • ツ twitter account got hacked pls unfollow
« Reply #13 on: August 05, 2012, 11:57:30 AM »
This interests me!
looking to read something
and I found this!

Offline stv_wong

• Member+
  • ^ best of the best ^
Re: my attempt at fanfics' world (MG world - Tomotomo) Chapter 2 added
« Reply #14 on: August 05, 2012, 03:28:10 PM »
So.. since right now the words are swimming in my head, here is Chapter 3

*edited: proof-read and beta-ed by love-wars-elizabeth
MASK

Chapter 3

*Shibuya`s POV

I walked to my hospital room door again… and stopped myself… again. Sigh….at this point, I’ve lost count of how many times I’ve done this since sometime yesterday.  Since Dance told me about you being hospitalized too. Speaking of Dance, she came by again, as she said she would. Dance said Geki had beat Gakuran, who was now in a worse condition than the Kabuki Sisters. Dance was so afraid of Geki that she stuttered and stumbled with her words whenever she talked about Geki. Remembering how scared she was makes me smile. I hope Geki won’t overdo it. It’ll be bad if she gets sent to the reform school again. An angry Yuko-san is something no one should have to deal with.

-----------------------------------------------------

Yuko-san and Sado-san were really mad at her when Geki told us what she had done. Tough I personally agreed with Geki`s action. That guy really needs to get his lesson. And who can teach him better than Geki? He needed to know it was never a good idea to messing around with Rappapa`s Queen and leave her for another women when she needed him the most. What’s funny is that, Black was angrier than our leader.  Black dragged Geki outside the Rappapa Room to talk alone. It left us stunned.

Geki…Got… Dragged…

If anyone else outside of us Queens had dragged her out of there, the only thing that would have been left of them was their name. But it still surprised us to see Geki let another drag her like that. Oh, and by ‘us’, I mean myself, Torigoya, Sado-san and Yuko-san. Our underlings were not around at that time. Lucky for Geki they weren’t, because if they had been, and saw her then..

“Pfft… Hahahaha…”

That moment always make me laugh whenever I remember that. Especially Geki`s face when they got back to Rappapa room after a few minutes. She was stunned. Her face was expressionless, but really, I mean really, red. And Black had this smirk on her, usually expressionless, face. I really don’t wanna know how Black did that. But, I’m thankful to her for giving us some good moment to memories. If Dance saw that, she won’t be afraid of Geki as much as she is now. During her short sane moments, Geki is actually a good friend.

Despite what others may think, we, as in the Shitennou and our leader, are actually your everyday high school girls. Sure, we’re yankee, we’re strong, we love to fight. But we also have a good bond as friends. At first, our only simularities are the fact that we’re strong and we love to fight. But, with Yuko-san’s guidance, we were able to befriend each other. We might not tell each other all of our feelings and problems, but trust has never been an issue with us. Sure, I’m not as close to them as close as I was to her, but I know they trust me as I do them. That bond is basically what lead us to the top of Majijo.

“Oy, Kabuki Sister, I’ll visit you again later.” Daruma’s voice shook me out of my thought. I frown. Why does she have to yell like that in hospital? As if she trying to reminds me of her presence only three room away from mine. And shortly I can hear some nurse scolds her for being loud.

“Sigh… Do I have to visit her too?” I ask myself.

Should I visit her or not? This question has been running in my head since yesterday. And I had to argue with myself constantly because of it. It always started like this: I’ll be gathering my courage to go visit her, and considering how much I miss her, I would start to walk to her room. Then my insecurities strike me down. I was afraid, you know. Afraid for my reputation; afraid my pride would be stomped on again. And most of all, I was afraid to see her reaction. Yes, I, Shibuya, one of the Queen of Rappapa, the strongest gank in Majijo, afraid to Ookabuki. To her reaction actually. Laugh all you want at that.

Since when I was become a chicken like this? I had promised myself to not be a coward anymore. I frown at my own self.

“Stop being a cowards, just go see her.” I told myself. “No one from school will know.”

There’s her sister, but I think I can handle her and shut her mouth. Even if Dance seems to know, she won’t betray me. And more importantly, Yuko-san herself told me to not run from my feeling. I never told her, but she still knew.

During one of our rare alone moment in the Rappapa Club Room a few months back, Yuko-san asked to me, “What will you do about one of the Kabuki Sisters? How much longer will you keep your feelings inside?”

I was shocked. All I can do just turn to look at her and gaped liked a fish. When I asked her how she knew about this, Yuko-san gave me her trade-mark squirrel look-alike smile and said, “You’re one of my Queens, of course I know.” When she saw the horror in my face, she quickly added, “Don’t worry, I won’t tell anyone about this. Not even Sado. You covered it up pretty nicely, in fact. I don’t think the others know. But, you have to be careful, especially when Dance is around you.”

“You can’t keep you feelings locked up forever. It’ll blow you up in your face sooner or later.” Yuko-san said while she locked her eyes with me. “It’ll be bad for our reputation. Perhaps even though you finally confront her on it, the two of you still have to act as if nothing happened in front of everyone. For the sake of our reputation.”

Yuko-san cut our eye-contact and turned around to the window to watch the view of Majijo below. “I don’t know what happened between the two of you or if you even have history with her. All I know is, right now one of my Queens suffering from it. And I don’t like it.”

“As you said, Yuko-san, it’s for the sake of Rappapa’s reputation. I can’t tarnish it just because of my selfish need.” I said to her.

“Baka!!” Yuko-san yelled at me, which made me jump a little. “There is only a few months left to graduation. Do you want to let things slide away like that?!”

Yuko-san turned around and bore her gaze into mine again. “When I said reputation… What I meant is that you should be careful and watch how you act in front of others. Not that I’m telling you to never tell her. I know she won’t tell other students about it. She is Ookabuki, after all. One of the lone wolf yankees.” She smirked at me. “Now tell me something since I’m really curious here. Why her of all people? I know she’s hot and all, but why her? I didn’t even know you were into girls before I realized…well, realized about you liking her and all.”

Somehow hearing someone else say she’s hot irked me (even though she is. Hot, I mean). “Should I tell that to Torigoya? I’m sure she will be ‘happy’ to hear your opinion about Ookabuki.” I couldn’t stop myself from teasing her back. When she glared at me, though, I said, “I won’t tell her. Since she’ll ask why we were even talking about Ookabuki." I smirked back. “She’s my childhood friend. I don’t think she remembersme, though. But, why her indeed…”

Yuko-san gave me her smile and said, “You have to tell her. Maybe she also likes you. Maybe she also thinks you have forgotten her. Don’t waste any more time. Life is short, you know. You can die before you know it. Get ill, or something. Talk to her.” She patted my shoulder. “I didn’t pick a chicken to be one of my Queens.” She said with a smirk.

Yuko-san was right. Life is too short. Yuko-san’s hospitalized because of her illness now. And I’m not a chicken. I have to talk to her. And the timing’s perfect too, since both of us are not in school. I get off from my bed, grab my jacket (my white trainer jacket, not my Rappapa jacket) and headed to her room.

I knock the door twice. I hear a soft “come in”. And come face to face with…

@ sieka: Geki is crazy... but I like her character. Majisuka won't be as awesome as it is without her. Like most Rappapa, Shibuya is actually good at hiding her stuff. Dance just know her really well.  As for the others reaction, well, I don't know yet. We'll se about that.

@sakura_drop_: doing house chore? er... i have to clean up my room too *just remembered it* :nervous Ah, well, i write the next chapter first LOL. I'm living on my own after all. No one will see the mess  :lol:

@XxRoByNxX78: yes, Dance is not just an underling, I can say she's a friend of Shibuya. Even though they wont admit it. LOL

Thanks for reading, guys.

Got the title. Thanks for your suggestion guys.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2013, 03:32:48 PM by stv_wong »

Offline blackstar

Re: my attempt at fanfics' world (MG world - Tomotomo) Chapter 3 added
« Reply #15 on: August 05, 2012, 08:41:21 PM »
Yes Shibuya go see Ookabuki I don't think she forgot about you.
This is an awesome story.
for the title could it be, have you forgotten me

Offline XxRoByNxX78

• Member+
« Reply #16 on: August 05, 2012, 10:23:03 PM »
ahhh i love this ahhahahahahah seriously i do is yuko and torigoya like a couple it sounded like it when tomochin sorry shibuya teased her anway i love have yuko gives her a pep talk keep up the good work

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #17 on: August 05, 2012, 10:45:53 PM »
Well, I live with my parents so....  :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Maybe this title... More Than A Childhood Friend

Ah, Yuko-sama is like always  :luvluv1: :luvluv1: :luvluv1: *fangirl mode ON* *non-stop blabber about Yuko-sama*

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #18 on: August 07, 2012, 12:47:22 AM »
Yay!!!! Tomotomo I like it!!!
Wanna know what will happen next!!!!

Offline stv_wong

• Member+
  • ^ best of the best ^
« Reply #19 on: August 07, 2012, 06:23:46 PM »
edited: proof-read and beta-ed by love-wars-elizabeth

MASK

Chapter 4

*Shibuya`s POV

Yuko-san was right. Life is too short. Yuko-san’s hospitalized because of her illness now. And I’m not a chicken. I have to talk to her. And the timing’s perfect too, since both of us are not in school. I get off from my bed, grab my jacket (my white trainer jacket, not my Rappapa jacket) and head to her room.

I knock the door twice. I hear a soft “come in”. And come face to face with…

Kokabuki.

She looked surprised; a little scared, even. Hum… it seemed like I still have my reputation as a Queen of Rappapa. She didn’t look like she’ll move soon, or even let me in. My trade-mark smirk came back to my face. “Where’s your aneki?” I asked her.

She is still too stunned to say anything. I am about to push her off to the side and walk myself in when a gentle voice came from the room. “Kokabuki, who is that?” This put her out of her stupor and opened the door wider for her Aneki to see. She’s shocked seeing me outside their room. But I don’t know why. Is it because a Queen visiting her or because it is me.

Since the door has been opened for me, I walk inside the room, my eyes only on her and sitting in one of the chair beside her bed. She was sitting on her bed, wrapped with bandages on her head and on her arms. I know there are more bandages on her but it was covered by her clothes and blanket. “You alright?” I asked her. She doesn’t look as bad as I thought she would, but seeing her like this pains me.

Instead of her, Kokabuki answers me back. “What do you think? Your friend beat us to a pulp yesterday!” She feels threatened by a Queen’s presence in the same room with her; I can see that in her stance, and yet she’s able to hold herself and speak back at me. With biting words, even. I smirk at Kokabuki while thinking to myself, ‘Nice sister you’ve got here. She has some guts.’

My smirk seems to irritate her more. “What do you want? Do you want to finish what your friend has done? I may be weaker than you but I won’t let you harm Aneki.”

“Bring it, Kokabuki. I’ll show you why you should never mess around with a Rappapa`s Queen.” I stand up and prepare myself for the fight. ‘And I really want to kick you out for being with her all the time, when I can’t even talk to her.’ I added in my head. And why the hell does she seems better than her Aneki? She can walk around and has fewer bandages on. I have come here with the intention to talk to her. But this sister of hers really irritates me.

“Stop it, you two! We’re in the hospital!” Ookabuki words end our fight before it has even began.

Kokabuki turns to her. “But, Aneki…”

“Can you leave us for a moment, Kokabuki? I want to talk to her alone.”  Her request shocks me and Kokabuki.

They have a moment of silent communication, which I don’t like, and then Kokabuki said, “Alright, I’ll be waiting outside.” She then walks out to the door.

Ookabuki’s voice then stops her. “Kokabuki,” she turned to face her Aneki, “please don’t say anything to anyone about her ever being here.” She gestures towards me; Kokabuki replies with a nod and walks out of the room.

Does she actually remember me? Is what Yuko-san said actually right? I try to look at her, but I was too afraid to do so. Nah, it’s impossible. There’s lot of other reasons for her to make her want to talk to me alone. My insecurities were grabbing ahold of me again.

“Tomo…”

Her voice pulls me out from my mind. And when I look at her she gave me this million watt smile that I so fondly remembered. Wait- she called me Tomo, and her smile… My heart pounding like crazy inside my ribcage and my head spinning, I put my left hand in front of my heart and my right one massaging my head. Hemm… strange… maybe I did get brain damage from the head-butt that damn Maeda gave me.

She laughs. The sound of her laugh sounds so good. It’s like music to my ears. And then I realized she was laughing at me. It occurs to me that my pose surely looks weird. I sit back and put my hand on my lap. God… I want to bury myself. Or… perhaps it’ll be better if the floor opened and the earth swallowed me. Less dirt I had to face. Wait, what the hell am I thinking about? I mentally face-palmed inside my mind for letting my thoughts wander while I’m with other people.

She’s still laughing. At me. I try my best not to blush from embarrassment and suppress my rage from being laughed at. I don’t know which is worse, too be laughed at or to snap at her.

“Don’t you have something to say? You’re visiting me after all.” She said with a smile. Without her Kabuki makeup, she looks cuter, if that’s even possible. My heart’s pounding faster inside my ribcage. I hope I won’t get a heart attack after this.

Her smile widens upon seeing me still unable to speak. “And to answer your question, I am alright.”

I can’t stop myself from giving a stupid response. “Huh?”

She laughs at me again. I can’t even get angry at her for laughing at me this time. I’m acting like a total idiot. People wouldn’t believe that I am Shibuya of the Rappapa when they see me like this. I am so embarrassed with myself right now.

“Earlier you asked me if I’m alright. Remember?” Thankfully, she stopped laughing at me.  “I was surprised to see you here though, Tomo.” She locks her gaze at me while she said that.

She called me Tomo. No one called me that now. So that meant… “What did you call me?” I have to make myself sure; she looks disappointed and turns her gaze towards the window. And for a moment, a heavy, silent atmosphere filled the room. It made me frown. ‘Did I say the wrong thing?’ Remembering my words, I really want to slap myself. ‘Baka, if she really remembers me, she must have thought I don’t remember her because of the way my question sounded.’

“Nothing. I guess I’m not as fine as I think I am. Can you leave now, Shibuya-san? I need to rest.” She said in a hushed voice.

Her words pain my heart. I actually want to leave. But I brace myself. I can’t leave. Not now when we’re finally alone. I have to clear out the misunderstanding between us. And it looks like she actually knows me. The real me. Not just as Shibuya.  Only members of the Rappapa know my real name. And the Headmaster of course.  So for her to call me Tomo, it’s only means one thing. She must have remembered me.

“Do you remember me?” I still have to make sure of it and to clear up the misunderstanding, so I asked her. “Tomo?” We used to call each other that. Tomo. Our names are the same; only the Kanji are different. It was confusing to others but we liked it that way.

She keeps silent and sits still; like she was in a daze or something. Oh, God. Is she alright? I stand up and shake her a bit. “Tomo? Oy, are you alright? Answer me.” Gently, I shake her a bit more. She’s injured after all, and I don’t want to hurt her.

She smiles at me and pulls me close, giving me a tight hug. “I was always hoping you’d remember me.” Her voice is a bit muffled since it’s buried in my shoulder. “I even dreamed about it.”

I smile at that, and hug her back carefully. I don’t want to injure her more than she already was. “I do too. But, lately I’ve been trying not to hope for it.”

She pushes me back and frowns at me as a response, waiting for me to explain it. She looks really cute, “Brfftt…. Ahahaha…” Seeing her face makes me laugh and I have to put my hand to my mouth to stop it.

Her frown turns into a glare and a pout. “Nice, really nice. So you’re here only to laugh at me, huh?” She’s glaring and pouting at me at the same time, trying to threaten me, only to fail at it. This makes me laugh even harder. Even the bed started to shake because of it.

“I need to know something. Do you use that expression you have now to threaten your opponents? Because it doesn’t look deathly. At all. If else it makes you look even cuter.” I can’t help but tease her.

She looks surprised because of what I said, but then she smiled mischievously at me. “Oh, I didn’t know you think I’m cute.”

Her words give me the shock. Oh, crap, what the hell did I do? Why I let my feeling out in the open like that. She was my friend back then. But, now she’s a stranger. I just barely talked to her again. People change. What if she wasn’t the same person as she was back then? She doesn’t look different much, but what if I’m wrong? What if she’s using it to pin me down? And she’s on Maeda`s side after all. Damn… I was careless. I have to go before I dig myself a deeper hole. I try my best to compose myself and stand up. The sudden change in me seems to confuse her.

“Sorry, but I have to go now.”

“Oh, okay. You shouldn’t be out of your room for too long, anyway.” She said to me. How does she know I’m being hospitalized here too? “Can you visit me again tomorrow?” She smiled at me; I can see the gleam of hope in her eyes. “Since, well, you know I’m still glued to the bed, literally. I can’t go to your room for now.”

For some unknown reason, my temper rising. “I don’t know. We’ll see about that.” I said in a cold tone of voice and walk out of the room. Before I was out I can hear her calling me with a pained voice.

“Tomo…”

@blackstar: No, she doesn't forget. She just pretend that she was. :bigdeal:
@XxRoByNxX78 : Glad you like it. Hemmm... I don't know yet. Should I put another pairing?
@sakura_drop_ : good for you... I haven't eat homemade food for quite a while now :badluck:
                       yeah... somehow I have this perception of Yuko in MG, a kind yet strict leader
@kahem: ah... kahem-san... thanks for coming here. Your fic is actually one of the fics that pulled me here XD
               wtomo needs more love here :luvluv2:

So, that's was chapter 4. Comments and reviews are highly appreciated. I want to know what you think, guys. :)  :byebye:
« Last Edit: July 29, 2013, 03:40:35 PM by stv_wong »

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: YUI - It`s all too much