JPHiP Radio (26/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Smap - BANG! BANG!

Author Topic: The Tsugunaga Momoko Thread (嗣永桃子)  (Read 493302 times)

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
"Momoiro no Momoko" : Minna no Idol Tsugunaga Momoko
« Reply #100 on: July 20, 2006, 02:14:59 PM »
Quote from: shirenu
You're gonna have to smack a bunch of 2ch wota too, if you want to be the only one calling Momoko "Momochi" :P

Smacking wotas might be easier than smacking Yurina, though...
But I like when the girls call her Momochi. It's cute. Momo has a nickname for Yurina, too. "Kumaichou." I've never heard anyone call her that but Momo.

Just finishedwatching Nyoki con (DVD rip will be up at the tracker soon). Momo was so cute, especially in Yume de DO UP :heart: While watching, I tried to find a scene where her little fingers didn't point up, but I got none. :lol:

Here are some hors d'oeuvres.

And this is the 100th reply on this thread! Yay!

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #101 on: July 20, 2006, 03:12:38 PM »
Quote from: tama-chan

But I like when the girls call her Momochi. It's cute. Momo has a nickname for Yurina, too. "Kumaichou." I've never heard anyone call her that but Momo.

Awww, that's cute ^_^

While watching, I tried to find a scene where her little fingers didn't point up, but I got none. :lol:

ROFL!!!

Man, I'm so late with all these videos!!! And I was only gone for 6 days! Maybe I picked the wrong time to travel :lol:
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline yokotapioka

• the camera guy
  • Member+
« Reply #102 on: July 21, 2006, 04:36:22 AM »

And this is the 100th reply on this thread! Yay!

awwwww... momoko ... lookks so cute ... i can't wait until the dl is done ..

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #103 on: July 22, 2006, 11:42:44 PM »
Alright so this time I actually have something to talk about. So I was watching the H!P DVD Magazine Vol.7 and for the first time ever I didn't skip the Berryz part. I didn't watch the whole segment but damn, Momoko sure likes to talk a lot. It was funny how Momoko was sitting in the corner nowhere near the other girls, yet she still talked more any other kid. Every time the host kid asked something Momoko started yelling. I was kinda surprised that the other popular kids (Risako & Miyabi) didn't really talk much. Is Momoko always like that? It didn't really bother me that much because the other kids didn't even seem to wanna talk but I gotta admit that I kinda wished that she would have given them a bit more space. By the way, Momoko's talking voice sounds funny, especially when she's yelling :lol:

Offline Susu123

• YamaP's Pimp~!
  • Member+
« Reply #104 on: July 23, 2006, 12:42:40 AM »
From what Ive seen shes always REALLY REALLY talkative. And yeah her voice does get really funny when she is either yelling or is overly excited...it goes up...REALLY REALLY UP. But thats why we like her Ne~?

Offline yokotapioka

• the camera guy
  • Member+
« Reply #105 on: July 23, 2006, 07:38:00 AM »
Quote from: Susu123
From what Ive seen shes always REALLY REALLY talkative. And yeah her voice does get really funny when she is either yelling or is overly excited...it goes up...REALLY REALLY UP. But thats why we like her Ne~?

...hmmm guess youhave a point .. but isn't the only good thing on momoko

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
« Reply #106 on: July 23, 2006, 12:09:02 PM »
Quote from: Masa
I was kinda surprised that the other popular kids (Risako & Miyabi) didn't really talk much. Is Momoko always like that? It didn't really bother me that much because the other kids didn't even seem to wanna talk but I gotta admit that I kinda wished that she would have given them a bit more space. By the way, Momoko's talking voice sounds funny, especially when she's yelling :lol:

What are you doing here, Risako fanboy? -"-

I kid, I kid. :p

She's always like that. I actually think some fans (me included?) like her coz she never shuts up. :lol: As for the other two, Risako usually don't talk much. She just laughs along. With Miya, it depends. She can be really hyper, running around and laughing a lot sometimes, even put Momo to shame. But sometimes, she's just a meek little girl. The ones who are best at talking to me are Momo, Chinami and Maasa. It's always great when these three are on the radio show together.

I really like the countering between Momo and Chinami in this mag. These two are hilarious.

In the first ranking where Momo was placed last.
(It's "who you want to take to a deserted island with" rank.)

Chinami: Is it "Person who's the most fun to hang out with"?
Momo: So I'm boring, eh?!

Chinami: "Smart person" rank?
Momo: Then what are you doing there [at #2]?!
Chinami: I *am* smart!!!

In the same ranking. Not about Momo but still hilarious.

Chinami: *small voice* "Person who looks like an alien"?
Maasa (who is first): WTH?!?!

XD XD XD

On another note, Momo gets to replace Miya in Sukibaka!!

Offline Princess Pudding

• Member+
« Reply #107 on: July 23, 2006, 02:27:22 PM »
So, watched the Berryz concert yesterday, and I was kinda in awe at Momoko for pulling off Gag! AND SHE WAS MOVING AROUND A LOT! I would've died (even if I'm not a trained singer, and it's what they do... if I was, I'd still die) :lol: Anyways, Momoko was really great in the concert! She probably has the best or 2nd best voice for singing technique. She knows what she needs to do to have enough energy to go around OR has the stamina to do it, and sound good (unlike Risako) but, her voice is weird and one helium so it can get slightly annoying at times, but she's still awesome.

Offline yokotapioka

• the camera guy
  • Member+
« Reply #108 on: July 24, 2006, 12:42:27 AM »
yeah .. i whatched teh concert and momo was like ...zomg ...

sometimes you can barely catch a "fail" from her .... yeah .. momoko is't a pro ....

Offline mr.niigaki

• is a female.
  • Member+
  • remember the noisy girls
« Reply #109 on: July 26, 2006, 01:35:35 AM »
Hello! Momoko is my favorite member of Berryz. She's just so cute, I've loved her ever since the beginning and no other member can compare in my mind.

I watched the recent concert, which was love, as well most of the Sports Festival DVDs. It was such fun/sad to watch her fail at just about everything and see her (mostly) loud reactions.

It looks like I need to force my computer to download that DVD Mag 7 after all now.

Offline Susu123

• YamaP's Pimp~!
  • Member+
« Reply #110 on: July 26, 2006, 01:52:03 AM »
I just watched the BerryZ concert for the second time now. And well Momoko really does shine. Shes just so MOMOKO. If that really makes sense? eh..*chu

Offline yokotapioka

• the camera guy
  • Member+
« Reply #111 on: July 26, 2006, 02:04:48 AM »
im on that too
 for momoko!

Offline Susu123

• YamaP's Pimp~!
  • Member+
« Reply #112 on: July 29, 2006, 09:16:04 PM »
I cant believe this got pushed back to the third page. Yall Momo-chi Blasphemers!!!! Ahaha *chu. I brought her back nee?
Momoko is the cutest thing in the BerryZ Universe thingy~! LURV MOMO-CHI
*chu

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
« Reply #113 on: July 30, 2006, 04:31:24 PM »
I think these are from Berryz Mag 6...or it could be Mag 7, I'm not sure. I think she has to read out a script to the camera and it's a confession scene. And she cries. :lol:

Can't wait to watch these mags!

Offline Susu123

• YamaP's Pimp~!
  • Member+
« Reply #114 on: August 01, 2006, 09:59:35 AM »
Aww I cant believe I havent seen those pictures yet. She looks so cute!! Ah how wonderful Momoko is. Shes really is cute in the new PV also.

Offline Aioros

• 「 ebiru powered+ 」
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • A CAT IS FINE TOO...
« Reply #115 on: August 01, 2006, 11:21:16 AM »
OMG! Momo-chan's still cute even when in tears. This is too much.
:pen_whirl:

WAR AKARI!!! Infernal Ninjutsu, Hidden Lore...Freedom of Opposites Technique!!! Rest in peace Kyle,Jab,Mom,Tita, ChrNo...

Offline Susu123

• YamaP's Pimp~!
  • Member+
« Reply #116 on: August 01, 2006, 04:09:35 PM »
Momoko is always cute nee? Shes so short though. I wonder if Saki is going to get taller than her anytime soon. Oh how awesome the Squeak is.

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
« Reply #117 on: August 02, 2006, 04:28:06 PM »
This is great...

It's a tv show that's just aired tonight. The guy's a Berryz fan, and if I understand correctly, he wants to become a talent so he could get to know Berryz.
So they put him on the phone to talk with their manager, but there's a surprise waiting for him. See his reaction. :D
After this was aired, there were a crapload of threads about Momo popping up at 2ch.

Offline Susu123

• YamaP's Pimp~!
  • Member+
« Reply #118 on: August 02, 2006, 04:44:56 PM »
This is great...

It's a tv show that's just aired tonight. The guy's a Berryz fan, and if I understand correctly, he wants to become a talent so he could get to know Berryz.
So they put him on the phone to talk with their manager, but there's a surprise waiting for him. See his reaction. :D
After this was aired, there were a crapload of threads about Momo popping up at 2ch.

That was great *chu!! Ahaha he started dancing. Momoko sounds so different out of her BURIKO(?) Character Nee?

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #119 on: August 02, 2006, 05:50:31 PM »
HAHAHAHAH!!! Aaaawwww!!! And once again it's Momoko offering the fanservice :lol:

What did the threads say about her, tama?? Is that why 2ch died for a while today? :lol: I couldn't read any threads for a few minutes :lol:
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

JPHiP Radio (26/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Smap - BANG! BANG!