JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: YUI - It`s all too much

Author Topic: ANOTHER TIME, ANOTHER PLACE ~TakaGaki Fic~ {[COMPLETE][Lame Joke]} 10/04/10  (Read 65764 times)

Offline xanimefreak13x

• ^old username ^^; call me erinl13~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • AIGAKI<3 FOREVER~
Re: ANOTHER TIME, ANOTHER PLACE ~TakaGaki.?. Fic~ lol [UP13 7/18]
« Reply #120 on: August 04, 2010, 10:05:32 AM »
New commenter here~  :) but I've been following (read:lurking) your fic since the beginning  :P

LAME JOKE STA~TO

OMG, I can't believe I missed this one! IMO, I really like all of your lame jokes~ :wub: Maybe I'm the only one, but yeahh... LOL :nervous They're pretty awesome~ :yep: You should totally start a new thread just for them! hehe.  :lol:

Good luck with whatever you have to take care of!

NEW PAGE GETZ~ :cow:

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
^
:mon hi:  and Yay!  :mon roll:

I tried replying to comments but deleted it  :D  Been a long while and it feels weird  :grin:  Gomen  :kneelbow:

UP14

“Who wrecked the kitchen?” Two out of the three persons by the kitchen counter only looked into each other and giggled when the question was asked by Reina.

“You’re supposed to be reheating ONLY those barbeque in the oven.”

Seeing her cousin’s reaction, Eri fiddled with her fingers and gave out a goofy smile before commencing her speech. “Gaki-san gave us an advice on how to do it without making the meat dry out. Hence the presence of those.” referring to the foil, olive oil bottle, broth wrappers and some utensils that were inelegantly sprawled on the sink and not to mention the presence of some sprinkled variety of powder and greasy substance on it.

“And she’s making us a soup. Yay!” the Bunny merrily interjected.

“Perfect for the cold weather, nee Sayu?”

“Nee?”

“And who signed up for the cleaning part?” Reina, hands on her hips, asked the two.

When no one was willing to answer, the oldest offered “Okay, I’ll do it.” Again, giving out a goofy smile, Eri and Sayu bowed down their heads slightly and giggled once more.

Grunting, Reina walked toward the cupboard while Ai marched toward where Risa was standing and stopped at the bean’s back.

“Hmmm, smells good.” she complimented after smelling the soup’s aroma. In times like this, Risa would always take a spoon and make Ai taste the soup, but this time the Bean did not say a word neither did she move to at least look back and acknowledge Ai’s presence, leaving the older in wonder.

After setting the table, the yankii sat down and waited for the others and the food whilst looking here and there silently observing her surrounding. Of course Risa’s deliberate act of neglecting Ai did not go unnoticed. The Bean would only converse with Eri and Sayu but when it’s Ai, she would only nod or say yes or no if asked and would not even take a look at the latter.

It’s not the first time that Risa had neglected her and during those times she would only laugh at it because she knows Risa’s anger would not last that long. But this time it bothered her. Seeing Risa’s sweet smile directed to Eri was crushing her heart. Jealousy was slowly surfacing again.  It was suffocating.

“Aichan, why don’t you sit and wait here with me, you all looked cramped in there. The kitchen’s too small for the four of you.”

Thinking it’s best to leave the three, Ai obliged. On her way, Ai smiled at the yankii. Thinking about Reina’s gesture made her happy. Happy that the invisible wall between them is now vanishing, not totally but at least there’s now a bigger and brighter light that’s seeping through their clouded relationship. There’s now more hope.

They sat there in silence but not the awkward kind of silence. It was comfortable. The scenario, in some ways, made Ai forget about her previous gloomy feeling and her smile stayed.

But beyond everyone’s knowledge, one heart ached at the sudden turn of events. It’s not that she’s not happy that they are now slowly rebuilding their friendship but it pains her to see them for some unknown reasons especially when the scene at the porch kept flashing back inside her mind.

After a while, all five gathered around the table and said their itadakimasu. A conversation took place from time to time but the atmosphere was silent most of the time. Sayu was slowly savoring the steaming hot soup. Eri, who was sitting next to Sayu, would pick pieces of barbecue from the Bunny’s plate. Risa, who sat in front of Eri’s, was silently eating. Next to Risa was Ai, who was focused on her food. While Reina sat at one of the corners of the six-sitter rectangle dining table.

“Aichan, what’s that on your forehead.”  Eri asked after noticing the bandage with slight wide eyes.

Looking up to meet Eri’s eyes she answered “Oh, it’s nothing.”

Risa, whose ears twitched at the question, was tempted to look sideways but her incomprehensible emotion overshadowed it and so she resisted.

“She fell this afternoon.”

This time Risa stiffened.

“Oh, that must be a hard fall because there’s still a trace of blood on the bandage.”

“EH?!” as fast as the speed of light, Risa turned sideways and looked at Ai, eyes almost popped out from its sockets. “Why didn’t you tell me about it?!” she cried.

“It’s minor, not important.”

“Of course it is important!” holding her shaking hand up, she gingerly traced the outer part of the bandage, trying to examine the wound though the bandage was still on it.

“No need to worry. Reina took good care of it.”

“Oh...”

~~~
Almost over  :D

Offline pretend_2besome1

• The "C" Kite
  • Member+
  • WakaRei: So real it's unreal
Re: ANOTHER TIME, ANOTHER PLACE ~TakaGaki.?. Fic~ lol [UP14 8/19]
« Reply #122 on: August 19, 2010, 03:18:07 PM »
Well no comment reply is okay because you’re back!  :D

Haha KameShige making a mess XD
Risa, no! don’t give Ai-chan the cold shoulder, you’re breaking her heart.....
“She fell this afternoon.”
Finally it’s revealed LOL
Agh! Bad answer, Ai-chan!

And it’s almost over soon? What about the lame jokes?  XD  XD  XD

TakaSemaru  :heart:

Offline Hart

• Just a passing Postwhore
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • DarK_HarT46
    • Hart_1444
« Reply #123 on: August 19, 2010, 03:32:58 PM »
Almost over?  :?

WHAT DO YOU MEAN ALMOST OVER!!?

“EH?!” as fast as the speed of light, Risa turned sideways and looked at Ai, eyes almost popped out from its sockets. “Why didn’t you tell me about it?!” she cried.

:lol:  typical "Reaction Queen" reaction.

Offline alwaysYou

• Aigaki<3 and AiReina<3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Defeated by Aichan..Forever Lovely Aichan..<3
« Reply #124 on: August 19, 2010, 03:48:25 PM »
*rub my eye* EHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
YOU UPDATEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD  :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

“Hmmm, smells good.” she complimented after smelling the soup’s aroma.
why am i thinking that "smell good" refer to gakisan and not the soup.. XD

*hold my hand under gakisan face to catch her eyes if it will drop out*
reaction queen rox..XD

“Of course it is important!” holding her shaking hand up, she gingerly traced the outer part of the bandage, trying to examine the wound though the bandage was still on it.
just tell aichan you love her! dumb!

“Oh...”
Now aichan is the dumb..XD

Almost over 
what what?!!!! you just update and say it going to over?!!!!

i wonder who will say "i love you" first to each other..
and will aichan know that gakisan know about she and reina..do gakisan do that they have sex before? and if know, hw will she react?
and reina seem to still loving aichan too..will it end up ReiAi if gakisan didnt make her move?
HEY!..YOU!*POINT AT YOU* GIVE ME A HAPPY TAKAGAKI ENDING
sorry reina..XD

Offline kawaii beam

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Taka+Gaki=EPIC X3
« Reply #125 on: August 19, 2010, 04:38:33 PM »
yay~ ur back~!!! and what do u mean almost over?!?!?! u better have an explanation! D:
please visit kawaii-chan's avie's and siggies!

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
« Reply #126 on: August 19, 2010, 08:03:01 PM »
Almost over? What do you mean, 'Almost over!?'

The turmoil is just beginning!

Unless, you're going to make Takagaki Happy Ending~!? :panic: :panic:

Man, Risa must be so confused, she thinks she and Ai are blood relatives, right? How will she find out otherwise?

Offline badsaints

• in love with Love
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #127 on: August 20, 2010, 06:52:41 AM »
K!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You're back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yay for reaction queen :shakeit:

Boo Boo! Wrong answer!

Everyone's complaining it's ALMOST OVER :lol: I vote happy TakaGaki too! :P

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
« Reply #128 on: August 20, 2010, 05:16:06 PM »
LAME JOKE STA~TO

Risa, hand intertwined with Ai’s, brought her girlfriend into her newly discovered garden of roses near a cascading waterfall with a picnic bag in her other hand. After finding the right spot, Risa laid the picnic blanket on the ground and arranged the bentou she’d brought.

Ai was speechless [lol]  blushing and in so much awe to both, her girlfriend and the beautiful scenery.

Risa: Take a seat here.  :gmon love2:

Ai: Thank you for taking me here.    :mon innocent:

Risa: Ain’t it beautiful?  :gmon love:

Ai: Yes, it is. But you must take me to the dentist after this.   :mon whimper:

Risa: Eh?! Why?!  :gmon blonde:

Ai: Because you’re too sweet.  :mon lol:

Risa

:grin:

Goodnight people

Offline kawaii beam

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Taka+Gaki=EPIC X3
« Reply #129 on: August 20, 2010, 05:24:15 PM »
and thats when the roses get destroyed by risa's tsukkomi energy XDDD this one was really funny XD i wait for the day risa retaliates to her jokes ant cuts ai off already knowing what she's gonna say xDDD
please visit kawaii-chan's avie's and siggies!

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #130 on: August 20, 2010, 05:43:39 PM »
 :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I look forward to the lame jokes almost as much as the chapter itself! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline Hart

• Just a passing Postwhore
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • DarK_HarT46
    • Hart_1444
« Reply #131 on: August 21, 2010, 09:34:57 AM »
Initial shock over.

I demand more lame jokes!

btw, will risa and ai eventually switch roles in these jokes?

Or maybe switch it up with other MM members?

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
« Reply #132 on: August 21, 2010, 03:21:54 PM »
xanimefreak13x
New commenter here~  :) but I've been following (read:lurking) your fic since the beginning  :P
Thank you for reading  and commenting  :D

OMG, I can't believe I missed this one! IMO, I really like all of your lame jokes~ :wub: Maybe I'm the only one, but yeahh... LOL :nervous They're pretty awesome~ :yep: You should totally start a new thread just for them! hehe.  :lol:
Thank you  :D About a new thread for the Lame Jokes... kinda unlikely because I don't have that many  :D Actually thought about it before like 'Post your lame jokes here' but I think I'm the only one around here who's not that shy posting Lame Jokes  XD

C
Well no comment reply is okay because you’re back!  :D
Been a long while yeah.?.  You cool.?. :)

And it’s almost over soon? What about the lame jokes?  XD  XD  XD
Will be posted if I won't be able to post an UP  :D So bear with the lameness  :P

Hart
Almost over?  :?

WHAT DO YOU MEAN ALMOST OVER!!?
lol I don't have much time like before and I can't leave this one unfinished, so yeah there  :D

S!hu!
*rub my eye* EHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
YOU UPDATEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD  :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs
Gaki Jr.  :P  XD

why am i thinking that "smell good" refer to gakisan and not the soup.. XD
You are a pervert by nature that's why  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

*hold my hand under gakisan face to catch her eyes if it will drop out*
Ummm... ewww.?.  :twisted:  :P  :grin:

what what?!!!! you just update and say it going to over?!!!!
  :D

i wonder who will say "i love you" first to each other..
Good question  :twisted:

and will aichan know that gakisan know about she and reina..do gakisan do that they have sex before? and if know, hw will she react?
and reina seem to still loving aichan too..will it end up ReiAi if gakisan didnt make her move?
:) <- is making me  :lol:

HEY!..YOU!*POINT AT YOU* GIVE ME A HAPPY TAKAGAKI ENDING
sorry reina..XD
How am I going to do that... hmmm.  XD  XD  XD

kawaii beam
yay~ ur back~!!! and what do u mean almost over?!?!?! u better have an explanation! D:
Don't have much time  :nervous

rnd-sama
Almost over? What do you mean, 'Almost over!?'

The turmoil is just beginning!
Fast forwarding.?.  :grin:

Unless, you're going to make Takagaki Happy Ending~!? :panic: :panic:
:shocked You don't want OUR TakaGaki couple happy.?.  :shocked lol

Man, Risa must be so confused, she thinks she and Ai are blood relatives, right? How will she find out otherwise?
I forgot her exact age -_- lol but she was not that young when she was fostered  :D

baddie
K!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You're back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yes!!!!!  :grin:

Everyone's complaining it's ALMOST OVER :lol: I vote happy TakaGaki too! :P
Yeah  XD

kawaii beam
i wait for the day risa retaliates to her jokes ant cuts ai off already knowing what she's gonna say xDDD
I'll try  :D

rnd-sama
I'm not so confident with my story so inserting Lame Joke's part of the trick  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Hart
btw, will risa and ai eventually switch roles in these jokes?

Or maybe switch it up with other MM members?
Switching... Let me see what I can do about that  :D as if it's very hard  :lol:

I'm a TakaGaki lover  :D

UP15

“Okay. So, who’s sharing a bed?” the Bunny asked as they, in their pajamas, looked at the three twin size futons neatly laid on the floor.

Eri and Reina moved first, but toward two different directions. On the left’s side futon, Eri flopped onto the bed while Reina gently laid her body on the bed located at the right, leaving the three guests still standing at the foot of the futon situated at the center.

Ai was about to go to the center futon and so was Risa, but she caught Eri’s smiling face and the non-verbal offer directed at the Bean. Witnessing it made her time froze for a moment. And when her senses came back, Sayu was already on the center futon, arranging her cushion.

As if it was all so natural and a casual thing to do, Ai walked toward the right side and delicately sat at the edge of the bed, as if testing the water if it was okay to share the bed with her. The occupant, who was facing the wall, moved a little without looking back to give a little more space for the guest. And that was Ai’s cue and she lay there, beside the girl who she had shared her first experience with being an adult some months ago, in one bed.

After seeing that Ai had already settled next to Reina, Risa dragged her feet and walked toward the direction of Eri’s bed. Trying hard to hide her frustration, she smiled.

“I guess I’ll be sleeping alone and lonely tonight.” The Bunny joked and sighed before covering her whole body with her blanket.

And there was silence.

When everyone seemed on their way to dreamland, the Bunny’s voice echoed again. “By the way, just in case… you know… lower your voices will you.” That’s when the attacks of flying cushion towards her started and some swearing after that.

~~~
I was trying to expand the above UP last night but I fell asleep lol and I tried again today but hmmm... so yeah, very short  :D

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: ANOTHER TIME, ANOTHER PLACE ~TakaGaki.?. Fic~ lol [UP15 8/21]
« Reply #133 on: August 21, 2010, 06:38:57 PM »
A little levity from the bunny is always a good thing, made me chuckle.

So Risa does know they're not related?  :twisted:

Offline badsaints

• in love with Love
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #134 on: August 23, 2010, 06:36:57 AM »
“I guess I’ll be sleeping alone and lonely tonight.”
I volunteer to sleep with the bunny! :lol:

“By the way, just in case… you know… lower your voices will you.” That’s when the attacks of flying cushion towards her started and some swearing after that.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

gawd i love Sayu and her poison tongue XD

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
« Reply #135 on: August 23, 2010, 08:34:30 AM »
LAME JOKE STA~TO

Risa Niigaki, shocked   :OMG:  pivoted and ran   :on speedy:  with a great sense of urgency after reading an email from her phone. She had just visited her girlfriend Ai Takahashi just moments ago at her apartment. But after a minute, more or less, from her departure she received a message which said ‘Help!” from her girlfriend.

Opening the door with a little more force applied, Risa exclaimed.

RISA: Aichan! What happened?! What’s wrong?!   :frustrated:

AI: I feel weak.  :mon wind:

RISA: Eh?! But you were bouncy just moments ago!  :dunno:

AI: Haven’t I told you that lately I’m getting my strength from you?   

RISA:   :stunned: 

AI: :mon lol:

~~~

RISA: Ah, so that must be the reason.   :hehehe:

AI: Eh?  :mon huh:

RISA: You see, whenever I’m with you my strength’s deteriorating  :bigdeal: and I feel weak in my knees   :hee:

AI:mon ehh:

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
 :on kimbo: :mon zoom: DOUBLE PUNCHLINE!! *Technical K.O.* :imdead:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Offline oddball

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Off in the woods........
Hmm so Risa is trying hard to ignore Ai but couldn't do it when she found out that she had gotten hurt, plus do, I detect the fact that she wanted to sleep with Ai rather than Eri?

Poor Sayu, I would of slept with her :wub:

Offline badsaints

• in love with Love
  • ecchi
  • Member+
LOL Risa strikes back! :lol: Finally!

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
rnd-sama
So Risa does know they're not related?  :twisted:
:yep:  :twisted: lol

baddie
I volunteer to sleep with the bunny! :lol:
:shocked Please don't ruin your wholesome image in my head  :shocked lol

rnd-sama
:on kimbo: :mon zoom: DOUBLE PUNCHLINE!! *Technical K.O.* :imdead:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
:mon fyeah: It caused me some wrinkles making it... or not :D well sorta, was just revising a joke to meet some requests :grin:

oddball
Hmm so Risa is trying hard to ignore Ai but couldn't do it when she found out that she had gotten hurt, plus do, I detect the fact that she wanted to sleep with Ai rather than Eri?
:yep:

Poor Sayu, I would of slept with her :wub:
Me too  :D

baddie
LOL Risa strikes back! :lol: Finally!
I'm really glad I don't get --> :cool2: <-- from you anymore   XD  but well honestly this --> :cool2: <-- made me laugh too   XD And yes, I'm that weird  :lol:

UP15

“Irasshaimase” the greeting of an attendant echoed with delight when a girl wearing a black and white striped sweat pants, a black top and a pair of silver sneakers entered the shop.

Lowering the volume of her earphone, the newly arrived customer smiled at the attendant and headed to her usual spot and neatly sat at her favorite by the window chair.

“The usual?”

“Yes please.”

“Set B coming right up.”

“Thanks”

Moments later, the lively attendant came back with a tray. “A pair of our delicious pancakes with extra honey, and a cup of hot choco with extra marshmallows added on the side. And as always, limited drinking water is on the house. Please enjoy your meal Takahashi-san. I will be at that corner if you need anything. Just call my name and I’ll be here as fast as Superwoman because I am Linlinman.”

Grinning and letting out a few good chuckles, Ai slightly bowed and mouthed a thank you to the attendant who in turn bowed a little deeper than normal.

A few days after their trip to Eri’s place, this had become a part of Ai’s morning routine, breakfast at the shop after a morning walk. Leaving the house early and heading back home when Risa’s already leaving, and sometimes had already gone to school, became a habit. Because when the foster sisters returned home, some things have changed. There was an awkward gap, an invisible barrier in between them. But both refused to talk about it and went on with their lives avoiding tackling the issue. Risa got closer to Eri while Ai hung out with Reina from time to time. The first few days were not that easy because every time she’d arrived at an empty house, it made her feel that her heart’s being ripped out. But as days became weeks and weeks became months, she got used to it with some help of the attendant’s antics.

“Wait a sec. Is that a bruise on your neck?”

“Oh. It’s nothing Takahashi-san, I was careless last night.” replied Linlin as she hurriedly covered it up with her hand.

“May I take a look at it?” sensing that there’s something off with the bruise, she asked.

“There’s no need for you to worry Takahashi-san, it will heal in no time.”

“We’re friends right?”

“Of course, we are. And I’m very grateful that I’ve earned a friend here in Japan.”

“You trust me.”

“With my life.”

“Who’s the jerk that did that to you?”

“It was my fault.”

“You’re boss.” It was more of a statement not a question. From the start, Ai sensed something with the way Linlin’s boss’s treating her.

Linlin did not respond, she averted her gaze and looked at the floor instead. Her hand started to tremble as it tried to hide again the bruise, now by her shirt’s collar.

“Why not leave and find another job.”

“It’s not that simple. We still owe him some money.”

The door opened with customers coming in, and so Linlin excused herself to attend to the newly arrived customers.

“Headache again?”

“Different kind of headache.” Ai smiled as she handed her pay. “Can I borrow a pen?”

“Yea, sure” Ai scribbled something on a piece of paper before handing it to Linlin

“That’s my number. Call me anytime, okay?”

Staring at Ai’s eyes, she choked out a ‘Thank you’ and humbly smiled.

~~~

“Ai and I will go catch a movie, you wanna come?” Reina asked the other three at their usual place. They were eating sweets and sipping some smoothies at a cafeteria where they hang out almost every single day after school.

“No, we have other plan” was Risa’s reply which made Eri tilt her head and look at her with puzzlement.

“Aren’t we going to that newly opened shop you mentioned yesterday?”

“Oh yeah, I forgot. So, Sayu, shopping or movie?”

“I wanna go shopping but I wanna watch a horror movie with Reina.”

“I’m not sitting in the middle again this time. Please have mercy on my eardrums and my thin poor arms.”

Giggles erupted.

“But admit it, you like my hugs more than Aichan’s manly screams, I so could feel it without you telling.” A wink from the bunny then followed which made Reina cringed from her seat. “You are so blushing.”

“No I’m not!”

“Yes, you are” countered the bunny in a singsong manner.

”I’m afraid I can’t come today.” Ai’s statement silenced the ongoing bickering. All eyes on her.

“Don’t be jealous Aichan. I was just kidding… or not?”

“Silly” said Ai as she smiled at the Bunny’s remark.

“Shut up Sayu. Why?”

“I need to meet someone. It’s kinda important.” Ai said as she waved her phone before putting it back inside her bag and continued “I’m gonna eat out again tonight, don’t wait for me and be sure to lock the doors.”

“Un” was Risa’s short reply.

~~~
This was supposed to be the second to the last part but it's kinda hard connecting the two... so two more, I guess  :D

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: YUI - It`s all too much