JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Jazzida Grande - I Wish I Could Fly Away

Author Topic: Hello! Pro QUESTIONS  (Read 335208 times)

Offline ggliff

• Jump! Jump! Let's take off!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Hello! Pro QUESTIONS
« Reply #360 on: June 26, 2007, 10:02:04 PM »
Bablefish tells me the title of this story on SANSPO.com
http://www.sanspo.com/geino/top/gt200706/gt2007062709.html

is "Yaguti "marriage declaration"! In junior Tsuji "at tip crossing over next year 25 years old"

Anyone know what this is all about? From the translation Mari has a new book, but I'm not sure what the marriage bit is. I think it might be that she thinks 25 is the ideal age to marry. could anyone clear this up please, and any info on the book would be cool :D

Offline Matyeu

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #361 on: June 27, 2007, 03:33:16 AM »
Does anyone knows if they are using the same recording technique they used to for their songs?

I mean, I still remember these Asayan episodes were we used to see Tsunku with each one of the girls in the recording room and recording over and over parts of the songs and then at the end Tsunku or whoever mixed the song took the parts he wanted of everyone and made the song like that. Is it still how they are working? If it is, is it still Tsunku in the recording room or is he too occupied to do that anymore?

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #362 on: June 27, 2007, 04:58:42 AM »
^
^ The Mari thing could just be her comments on Nono's marriage, which was officially registered a few days ago on Nono's 20th birthday.

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline Koolmon93

• Member+
  • Karaoke is srs bznz.
« Reply #363 on: June 27, 2007, 07:15:10 AM »
http://www.kokuchi-ch.net/movie/FSbSqKwbITL4VidypN9T0s5W4pdmT8f2/view.php

I have no clue what they're saying, but I think they mention something about a new single? Canary Club concert? Album?
« Last Edit: June 27, 2007, 07:15:45 AM by Koolmon93 »

*Set by Gypchan*

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #364 on: June 27, 2007, 07:43:10 AM »
Concert XD
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline ohno

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #365 on: June 30, 2007, 04:37:11 AM »
I have a question about an old Maki Goto TV appearance. It featured solo Maki playing an arcade horseracing game with the show's hosts. I think the show was Utaban but I'm not sure. I remember watching this on youtube a long time ago and it was subbed. I don't think it was subbed by the H!O people though. Can anyone help with the show's name and date?

Offline shindoushiz

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • よっし!仕事へa go!まだ無いけど、しくしく
« Reply #366 on: June 30, 2007, 05:01:11 AM »
You're correct ggliff, Yaguchi is saying that it is her dream to marry at 25, which will be next year.  If her dream becomes reality, she wants to announce it right on her 25th birthday.  About the Tsuji thing, Mari says that like Tsuji, she still wants to work after being married.

元気で行こう!
小川麻琴Dance Dance Suru no da!

Offline ggliff

• Jump! Jump! Let's take off!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #367 on: June 30, 2007, 04:29:55 PM »
You're correct ggliff, Yaguchi is saying that it is her dream to marry at 25, which will be next year.  If her dream becomes reality, she wants to announce it right on her 25th birthday.  About the Tsuji thing, Mari says that like Tsuji, she still wants to work after being married.

Thanks very much shindoushiz :D

Offline mode107

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #368 on: July 03, 2007, 01:20:31 AM »
"Under the beautiful blue sky"

Offline Genesis

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #369 on: July 03, 2007, 02:02:32 AM »
Minimoni's Mirakururun Grand Purin!

Offline mode107

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #370 on: July 03, 2007, 02:14:23 AM »
Thanks, its so addicting!

Another question  :D.  Kinda of long, hope it doesn't confuse: I remember I read somewhere where Yossie(when she was still in Momusu)talked about
Inaba Atsuko being bg vocals in a lot of  Morning Musume songs at that time, one example was Go Girl, around what parts were her voice in, I couldn't really hear. Also, anyone know what other songs she was in?

2nd part, does she do bg vocals for other songs, like for example, I was watching the Berryz Koubou 3rd anniversry dvd, and they were showing clips while playing Very Beauty, more of the instrumental version, but there was a women's voice singing parts, and I was wondering if it was Inaba. I also heard that same voice for an Ooki Na Ai de Motenashite version.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2007, 02:49:22 AM by modesta107 »

Offline Anton_91

• [El_Rango]
  • Member+
  • [BerryZ iz da besuto!]
« Reply #371 on: July 03, 2007, 04:37:01 PM »

Another question  :D.  Kinda of long, hope it doesn't confuse: I remember I read somewhere where Yossie(when she was still in Momusu)talked about
Inaba Atsuko being bg vocals in a lot of  Morning Musume songs at that time, one example was Go Girl, around what parts were her voice in, I couldn't really hear. Also, anyone know what other songs she was in?

2nd part, does she do bg vocals for other songs, like for example, I was watching the Berryz Koubou 3rd anniversry dvd, and they were showing clips while playing Very Beauty, more of the instrumental version, but there was a women's voice singing parts, and I was wondering if it was Inaba. I also heard that same voice for an Ooki Na Ai de Motenashite version.

There's very few H!P songs (atleast MM,BK & C-ute songs) that does not have some sort of background singer. It's often Tsunku in MM songs and as mentioned Inaba Atsuko. I don't have the answer to which singles she's in but I don't think it's her on Berryz & C-ute songs, just some casual bg singer gal (or boy in some cases).

Offline Matyeu

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #372 on: July 03, 2007, 05:30:20 PM »

There's very few H!P songs (atleast MM,BK & C-ute songs) that does not have some sort of background singer. It's often Tsunku in MM songs and as mentioned Inaba Atsuko. I don't have the answer to which singles she's in but I don't think it's her on Berryz & C-ute songs, just some casual bg singer gal (or boy in some cases).

I know Inaba Atsuko was doing back vocals, but I think I've heard Yasuda Kei was doing some too, am I right? And if it's the case, is it her in Kanashimi Twilight, cause it really sound like her

Offline tiny

• bananasama
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #373 on: July 03, 2007, 06:21:51 PM »
The chorus in Kanashimi Twilight is sung by Inaba Atsuko according to the CD leaflet.

Offline mode107

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #374 on: July 03, 2007, 06:37:17 PM »
Wow, its hard for me to hear her voice in Kanashimi, because the Mornig Musume members voices are like, above hers, y'know, which they should of course. Same with the Go Girl song. But I think I could kinda hear Inaba's voice in the ending Chorus of Kanashimi.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2007, 06:39:15 PM by modesta107 »

Offline denadel

« Reply #375 on: July 03, 2007, 08:40:47 PM »
ANyone know what gekieggs are?
[IMG]http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y99/denadel/denadel8dh.jpg[IMG]

http://hello-project-old-school.blogspot.com/

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #376 on: July 03, 2007, 09:06:25 PM »
ANyone know what gekieggs are?
Gekieggs were (at least so far) a one time thing. Four H!P Eggs (Ayumi Yutoku, Sayaka Kitahara, Mia Sainen & Yuri Sawada) were in the Berryz play "Edo kara chakushin!? ~Time Slip to Kengai!~" in November 2006, and they were called the Gekieggs. But they haven't done anything as a group since then.
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline Matyeu

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #377 on: July 03, 2007, 09:28:12 PM »
The chorus in Kanashimi Twilight is sung by Inaba Atsuko according to the CD leaflet.

Oh really? Well thanks, I was totally sure it was Yasuda Kei!

Offline denadel

« Reply #378 on: July 04, 2007, 02:28:16 PM »
shirenu, thanks for answering my question.

Gekieggs were (at least so far) a one time thing. But they haven't done anything as a group since then.
Like most groups by tsunku then  XD

[IMG]http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y99/denadel/denadel8dh.jpg[IMG]

http://hello-project-old-school.blogspot.com/

Offline Brat-san

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ̣̣̣̣̣
« Reply #379 on: July 04, 2007, 06:46:42 PM »
Wow, its hard for me to hear her voice in Kanashimi, because the Mornig Musume members voices are like, above hers, y'know, which they should of course. Same with the Go Girl song. But I think I could kinda hear Inaba's voice in the ending Chorus of Kanashimi.

If you listen to the instrumental, she's the only person you hear. :D

JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Jazzida Grande - I Wish I Could Fly Away