JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: 4minute - Ready Go

Author Topic: Hello! Pro QUESTIONS  (Read 335063 times)

Offline Ayabie

• 西瓜太郎
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Hello! Pro QUESTIONS
« Reply #580 on: November 11, 2007, 07:44:54 PM »

Where do these types of concert photos come from? I didn't think they were UFA Official photos because they don't have the copyright on them, but they're definitely professional. Are they sold at the concerts? Are they "official UFA but we're too lazy to stick the copyright thing on since we just took them yesterday" photos? Anybody know?

They're normally taken by fans with better equipment. Usually they'll stay at a concert a little longer than halfway (or until graduation ceremonies are over), then they leave and get the pictures done so they can sell them as soon as the concert ends around the grounds.

Offline ChiruChaCha

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • cuak!
« Reply #581 on: November 11, 2007, 08:37:58 PM »
They're normally taken by fans with better equipment. Usually they'll stay at a concert a little longer than halfway (or until graduation ceremonies are over), then they leave and get the pictures done so they can sell them as soon as the concert ends around the grounds.

I'm surprised UFA doesn't make them pay taxes or something.

Offline reyfer

• Member+
  • Sayumin's personal assistant
« Reply #582 on: November 11, 2007, 08:39:14 PM »

Where do these types of concert photos come from? I didn't think they were UFA Official photos because they don't have the copyright on them, but they're definitely professional. Are they sold at the concerts? Are they "official UFA but we're too lazy to stick the copyright thing on since we just took them yesterday" photos? Anybody know?

Ummmm.....yes and no. They are made by H!P staff, and then are fast developed and sold at the exit of the concerts so fans can take home shots done on that day. This same pics are later processed and the "Hello! Project" lettering added and sold as trading cards. I know because you can see the photographers placed at strategic points of the hall with their equipment and H!P IDs. It is almost impossible to enter the hall with something bigger than a cellphone unless you're staff.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2007, 08:41:06 PM by reyfer »

Offline almond

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • オ~マイガ~!たかみな大好き!
    • alm0nd
    • ganbanuttah
« Reply #583 on: November 11, 2007, 10:24:06 PM »
Ummmm.....yes and no. They are made by H!P staff, and then are fast developed and sold at the exit of the concerts so fans can take home shots done on that day. This same pics are later processed and the "Hello! Project" lettering added and sold as trading cards. I know because you can see the photographers placed at strategic points of the hall with their equipment and H!P IDs. It is almost impossible to enter the hall with something bigger than a cellphone unless you're staff.

Thank you so much!! It's been bugging me  :wub:

Offline Ayabie

• 西瓜太郎
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #584 on: November 12, 2007, 07:26:01 PM »
Ummmm.....yes and no. They are made by H!P staff...

Sorry, I stopped reading right there.

Are official pics taken by H!P staff? Yes.
Are they sold right outside the concert venue? No. (Why would they do that?)
Then who takes the unofficial ones? The wota.

That's why they're called unofficial.

Offline tiny

• bananasama
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #585 on: November 12, 2007, 07:35:43 PM »
Could it be official press photographers? Does UF allow them access to some of the concerts?

Offline Ayabie

• 西瓜太郎
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #586 on: November 12, 2007, 07:46:57 PM »
Press photographers don't really have a reason to be at a concert unless it's something important, I guess.

Unofficial pics are taken by fans, sold by fans, and enjoyed by fans. How they manage to take them is another issue.

Offline reyfer

• Member+
« Reply #587 on: November 12, 2007, 07:59:41 PM »
Ummmm.....yes and no. They are made by H!P staff...

Sorry, I stopped reading right there.

Are official pics taken by H!P staff? Yes.
Are they sold right outside the concert venue? No. (Why would they do that?)
Then who takes the unofficial ones? The wota.

That's why they're called unofficial.
I'm sorry, Ayabie, maybe you're right, but the fact is that ON EACH AND EVERY ONE OF THE FOUR CONCERTS I HAVE ATTENDED this pics are sold by people with H!P IDs, either headquarters or FC officials. And inside the hall you can see the guys with the cameras wearing H!P IDs. They are very strict about who can sell stuff around the venues. And second fact is, you see this same pics later at H!P stores with the H!P copyright thing on them. Same happened with Sexy 8 Beat concert, we got this "unofficial" pics all around the net, and some months later we have the same pics WITH the H!P copyright line. Are there unofficial pics made by fans? Yes, absolutely. Are the ones almond asked about taken by fans? Given the angles and quality, I would say no (but that's just the photographer in me talking). I would love to see a cellphone camera with that quality under the lighting conditions of the concerts.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2007, 08:04:25 PM by reyfer »

Offline BigDnm01

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #588 on: November 12, 2007, 10:41:07 PM »
how many seats/tickets are sold per concert show on average? 
i know that they performed on alot of different size stages so the number varies.  but just on average, how many people attended? around 10-20,000 or less? 

Offline reyfer

• Member+
« Reply #589 on: November 12, 2007, 10:47:21 PM »
how many seats/tickets are sold per concert show on average? 
i know that they performed on alot of different size stages so the number varies.  but just on average, how many people attended? around 10-20,000 or less? 
On this tour, and also on the Sexy 8 Beat (except the SSA Yossi grad concert), the average capacity of the venues is 2400 ~ 2800 people. Two shows a day, that's around 6000 people a day.

Offline BigDnm01

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #590 on: November 13, 2007, 02:12:06 AM »
has they ever played for bigger venues? 

Offline reyfer

• Member+
« Reply #591 on: November 13, 2007, 02:25:56 AM »
has they ever played for bigger venues? 
At SSA, they have used the "Center Stage Configuration" which allows between 22,000 (for the arena configuration) and 30,000 (full stadium configuration) people capacity, depending on the stage size. Here you can see how the size of the SSA changes according to the configuration http://www.saitama-arena.co.jp/e/facility.html
« Last Edit: November 13, 2007, 02:28:56 AM by reyfer »

Offline cool_kickin_dude

• Member+
« Reply #592 on: November 16, 2007, 09:58:54 PM »
I was watching a Berryz Koubou concert the other night. When they sang Koi no Jubaku, the wotas say something after Risako, Momo, Miyabi and Kumai's lyrics. What are they saying to them?

Offline Anton_91

• [El_Rango]
  • Member+
  • [BerryZ iz da besuto!]
« Reply #593 on: November 16, 2007, 10:04:47 PM »
I was watching a Berryz Koubou concert the other night. When they sang Koi no Jubaku, the wotas say something after Risako, Momo, Miyabi and Kumai's lyrics. What are they saying to them?

I was also wondering about that when I first heard it.
They are saying:
L O V E LOVELY *Insert Singers Name"
They spell out the four letter binding Love and then say lovely (for example) Momoko.

This is not specific (sp?) to BK, you can hear it in different songs from other H!P artist on other concerts as well.

I think that this all started with the song "Pittari Shitai X'mas" from Pucchimoni were there are background people in the music singing that. Although maybe it existed before.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2007, 10:06:19 PM by Anton_91 »

Offline ChiruChaCha

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • cuak!
« Reply #594 on: November 17, 2007, 01:35:21 AM »

I think that this all started with the song "Pittari Shitai X'mas" from Pucchimoni were there are background people in the music singing that. Although maybe it existed before.

It did exist before, I read somewhere that it was from an 80's manga/anime/dorama/whatever but it could be even older than that, it's a well known chant in Japan, I think.

Offline smokedham

• Member+
« Reply #595 on: November 17, 2007, 05:11:40 PM »
Did Reina curl her hair was she was real little. XD
I see pictures of little kid/toddler Reina and she has this curly hair!
So the answer is yes then, unless it was naturally that way and turned straight as she got older?

XD

New Question
What dramas has Reina appeared in?
« Last Edit: November 18, 2007, 06:45:27 PM by Samantha-Chan »

Offline arie

• Old Fapper
  • Member+
« Reply #596 on: November 20, 2007, 05:11:32 PM »
Does anyone know where in Tokyo the 'Tokyo welfare meeting hall' is?

There is a Morning Musume concert on 24 and 25 November.
I tried google and stuff but i cannot find it :jerk:

Thanks.

Offline tiny

• bananasama
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #597 on: November 20, 2007, 05:42:29 PM »
'Tokyo welfare meeting hall' = 東京厚生年金会館

Offline arie

• Old Fapper
  • Member+
« Reply #598 on: November 20, 2007, 05:58:17 PM »
Yay!
Thanks tiny :wub:

Offline redux

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I shit my pants on a regular basis
« Reply #599 on: November 23, 2007, 09:50:27 PM »
I've only just noticed that track 10 on Sexy 8 Beat seems to have two names listed: Housekibako and Takara no Hako, the translations are actualyl quite similar so I'm just wondering if anyone knows what the correct name is? Various sites list one name while others list the other name...

JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: 4minute - Ready Go