JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Shiina Ringo - L`oeillet

Author Topic: Hello! Pro QUESTIONS  (Read 333421 times)

Offline Nana Oosaki

• Do it! Now
  • ecchi
Re: Hello! Pro QUESTIONS
« Reply #620 on: December 25, 2007, 11:34:34 PM »
I'm trying to complete my Morning Musume CD collection  :inlove:. I only want to buy limited editions and cds with all the items (obi, stickers, photo). But I don't know which ones comes with obi, which ones have special case...
Does anyone knows where to find this information?.
Please, I would like to complete my collection before year ends, like a self xmas present  :roll:
« Last Edit: December 25, 2007, 11:36:17 PM by Nana Oosaki »

Offline chokkan 2

• ecchi
  • Leader ~~~~~~
« Reply #621 on: December 26, 2007, 01:57:50 AM »
I'm trying to complete my Morning Musume CD collection  :inlove:. I only want to buy limited editions and cds with all the items (obi, stickers, photo). But I don't know which ones comes with obi, which ones have special case...
Does anyone knows where to find this information?.
Please, I would like to complete my collection before year ends, like a self xmas present  :roll:
which MM CDs do you want ?? I can check it for you. I have a whole collection of limited editions or regular editions with obi/photo/sticker CDs ~

Offline tiny

• bananasama
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #622 on: December 26, 2007, 07:46:25 AM »
First, all CDs released in Japan have an obi. If you buy them new they are always included. See http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Obi_strip

Second, limited edition CD releases have separate catalog numbers. They can be easily distinguished from the regular editions. First press editions, however, are harder to distinguish. They are the same as the regular edition but the first pressing has a bonus (for Momusu usually a photocard) added. AFAIK there's only one site that specificly states if the CD has a first press edition and if it's still available and that is CDJapan. Other stores also sell the first press edition, but you wont know if you'll get one.

Third, much information about Morning Musume CD releases can be found on Wiki.ThePPN. There are also links to some shops that sell the CDs.

Offline Nana Oosaki

• Do it! Now
  • ecchi
« Reply #623 on: December 27, 2007, 02:04:02 PM »
thanks chokkan 2 and tiny  :)

Offline cool_kickin_dude

• Member+
« Reply #624 on: December 29, 2007, 01:05:46 AM »
i have to ask, since koharu does the songs for Kirarin Revolution, does she does the main character's voice as well?

Offline BigDnm01

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #625 on: December 29, 2007, 01:25:15 AM »
i have to ask, since koharu does the songs for Kirarin Revolution, does she does the main character's voice as well?

yes, she's the voice actor for the main character, Kirari Tsukishima.

Offline nop

• Member+
« Reply #626 on: December 29, 2007, 06:36:18 AM »
I will go to H!P Yokohama concert in January. If I am packing a prosumer camera for sightseeing in Yokohama, where can I keep it during concert.  Staffs probably will not allow me to take it inside stadium.  Do they (Yokohama stadium) have a cloak room? Or I have to leave it at the train station coin box?
---- Thanks in advance  for reply..

Offline Anton_91

• [El_Rango]
  • Member+
  • [BerryZ iz da besuto!]
« Reply #627 on: January 03, 2008, 05:05:24 PM »
I was berryz surfing and some sites has reported a Berryz Koubou Best of album 03.19.08 called "Very Berry Best 1"  :?

Is this really true?? Haven't seen any sources, anyone knows??   :?

(Didn't know if I should post this is gossip, questions or berryz thread :p)

Offline chokkan 2

• ecchi
  • Leader ~~~~~~
« Reply #628 on: January 03, 2008, 05:17:00 PM »
I think it's a rumor ..... since there is no official announcement/report of that release .......... yet :lol:

but I won't be surprise if they gonna have a "best of" Album ^_^

Offline BigDnm01

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #629 on: January 04, 2008, 03:07:55 AM »
So Morning Musume is currently the #1 best-selling all-female pop group and a top japanese pop group.  But i'm just wondering..... do they have any rivals currently?  any other all female pop group that can be considered rivals to MoMusu?  and i mean groups not part of H!P, like Berryz Kobo, C-ute, , Melon Kinenbi or Ongaku Gatas.   

would AKB48 count?  is their popularity comparable to MoMusu or any H!P groups? 

i've just been curious about this....  frankly i don't if there is any j-pop girl groups currently other than the ones in H!P, or at least heard of any new debuted groups.  it seems like there is no more new female pop group since 2005 or something since i never heard any news about other jpop girl groups.  but only because i'm not in japan and lives in USA, which jpop or other asian news is almost non existence unless i live in an asian community, which i don't.  all i do is go on the net for info...
« Last Edit: January 04, 2008, 11:09:41 AM by BigDnm01 »

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #630 on: January 04, 2008, 10:46:17 PM »
Are there any (former) MoMusu/H!P girls that have had plastic surgery?
Well, there have been those long-standing rumours (never confirmed as far as I know) that Maki had her eyelids and boobs done.

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline BigDnm01

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #631 on: January 06, 2008, 01:45:28 AM »
Ok so i was surfing around the net and read something about H!P 2008 Awards Show on Jan 26-27 @ Yokohama Arena?  what's this about?  is this an actual H!P awards show or just a fan thing making stuff up?  anyone knows anything about this?

another question:
before, back in early 2007 i read a post somewhere on JPH!P Forums, maybe it was H!P news,  about the rankings of entertainment companies of 2006.  and UFA, management of H!P seems to rank high or something but i don't remember too much about it.  so wondering if anyone knows about this or remember it from then?
« Last Edit: January 06, 2008, 01:52:21 AM by BigDnm01 »

Offline Slack

• Professor of Konkonology
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • Slackius
« Reply #632 on: January 06, 2008, 02:36:00 AM »
To answer your first question, that's just the title of the concert.
According to helloproject.com, the concert's title is:
Hello!Project 2008 Winter ~決定!ハロ☆プロ アワード '08~
( ・e・) :heart: marimari  ● 川o・-・) :heart: Jabronisaur :heart: (・o_・`川 ● ノノl∂_∂'ル :heart: ChrNo ● Never Forget.

Offline BigDnm01

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #633 on: January 07, 2008, 02:40:48 AM »
is any of H!P radios shows video taped?  i guess not since if it is then i would see a videos by now on H!O Tracker.... guess i kinda answered my own question there..... but if it is, please do tell.... and share

another question:  Is there a streaming site to hear H!P radio shows online?   sorry if i don't know much about this...  also any jpop radio shows streaming sites in general?  it would be kool if they have one that plays currently live radio stations...  like stuff u hear on the radio that could also be heard online live or on air currently?  sorry for my ignorance, but i really don't know...

Offline Blu-Cherri

• Figure of Sorrow
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Figure of Loneliness
« Reply #634 on: January 07, 2008, 07:56:09 PM »
as far as i know i don't know any put there may have been one off filmings.
They do have a photo with a lot of the shows though

set made by me
Here's me singing and dancing!
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=15604.0

Offline BigDnm01

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #635 on: January 09, 2008, 10:07:25 PM »
i dunno know if this question is answered or not ( ask it before i think but i dk if i ever got a reply)..... 

does anyone knows how many members is in the H!P fanclub?  or if each groups and soloists have their own fanclub, would u happen to know the numbers of members too?  do they released those kind of info? 
I'm just curious....

Offline tiny

• bananasama
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #636 on: January 10, 2008, 10:02:44 AM »
There is one H!P fanclub in Japan for all groups and soloists.
I haven't seen any membership numbers published. I think that sort of information is considered "insider information".
There's also an official fanclub in Taiwan (Chinese).

Offline flamingmoe

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #637 on: January 11, 2008, 12:02:29 AM »

Offline Anton_91

• [El_Rango]
  • Member+
  • [BerryZ iz da besuto!]
« Reply #638 on: January 12, 2008, 11:39:49 PM »
Yeah, I would but I'm asking because if it's scary I don't want to watch and be scared--->which is why I'm asking. =/

I'm scared easily.

Oh I just saw it and no need to worry, they show you the suprises first before the girls walks onto them.

Ai-chans scream... OMG! It's freaky!!  XD

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #639 on: January 13, 2008, 05:25:28 AM »
In the first episode of Haromoni@ with LINLIN and JUNJUN they go to a haunted house. I am wonder what they show of this haunted house, and if there is any air of spookyness or scary.
Yeah, I would but I'm asking because if it's scary I don't want to watch and be scared--->which is why I'm asking. =/

I'm scared easily.

Oh I just saw it and no need to worry, they show you the suprises first before the girls walks onto them.

Ai-chans scream... OMG! It's freaky!!  XD
show the surprises? *hides*
Oh for pete's sake, you want to be a scaredy-cat all your life? Just watch the damn show, it's really not that scary when they spoil it for you and point out when something's gonna happen. I showed it to my 4 year old goddaughter the last time she came to visit and she just giggled at it all.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2008, 05:29:02 AM by JFC »

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Shiina Ringo - L`oeillet