JPHiP Radio (26/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Misia - Any Love (Sinkiroh encore mix)

Author Topic: [Tour] Berryz Koubou & C-ute - ~Berryz Kamen vs Cutie Ranger~ * Setlist P.8  (Read 61946 times)

Offline Anton_91

• [El_Rango]
  • Member+
  • [BerryZ iz da besuto!]
Oh. my. god.

I lowered my expectations for this concert SOOO MUUUUCH.

But oh god, it blew me away. XD

^This was what I was going to write EXACTLY! x3

Offline Sazaki Ren

• Member+
I already wrote a lot in my blog... And I will write here. This concert is yet the best thing I've seen!  :farofflook: And it definitely blew my expectations away from the very beginning of it! Great concert, I will watch it again - when Berryz Tracks edition is out. 
Saki and Saki dance was great, Maimi was adding to this with her great voice. The best parts for me are - Airi and Risako duet   :wub: Buono! songs  :heart: Erika's "Da don ga don" and Sakura Chirari  :gyaaah:. When the concert was over, I had an "I want more" feeling - and happily, I still had C-ute backstage and on stage focus footages to watch. ^_^  I want to see Berryz and C-ute together again - this would be great.

Thanks to PHARADOX for the sign :wub:
My own Art Corner
My H!P Blog

Offline Blu-Cherri

• Figure of Sorrow
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Figure of Loneliness
^If they did it again I'd want more mixing of the groups though >_>

set made by me
Here's me singing and dancing!
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=15604.0

Offline Ahiko

• Member+
  • °C-ute Cutie Power = the BEST!
Maybe they will have one every Year one Concert together that would be awesome and i'm hoping for more non °C-ute and Berryz Songs! :wub: All together a MM Song!

Offline Gblue

• 流れ星
  • Member+
  • 流れ星
I looooved it! :heart:

Rocks so much more than wonderful hearts. Normally I want to skip songs in concerts but this was made of win.
Berryz + C-ute is a supergroup. :) Still wanting a C-utie Ranger song though... and a studio recording of the Warera! Berryz Kamen & C-utie Ranger song!

Also, it's great to see how much better they've become.

Offline ferrar1

• エロリン ~ 大っスキ ~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
I found many great songs from this concert that i have never bothered to hear before.

One of them has to be very beauty performed by Risako & Airi. Very nice

4th Pic of Eri courtesy of t-motion's gallery ~ Sangokushi Taisen anyone ? http://sangokutaisen.blogspot.com/ ~ Lame attempt at a personal blog ~

Offline Koolmon93

• Member+
  • Karaoke is srs bznz.
If they ever do another concert like this, I think the theme needs to be Sailor Berryz vs. Cutie Mermaids. :D If you get where I'm getting at. Moon Prism Power, Make-up vs. Pink Pearl Voice.

*Set by Gypchan*

Offline mode107

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
Man, I haven't been able to watch the concert yet but everybody seems to be giving it generally postive reviews
I'm dying to see it now.   I did see the VTR though, :lol:
"Under the beautiful blue sky"

Offline Sazaki Ren

• Member+
If they ever do another concert like this, I think the theme needs to be Sailor Berryz vs. Cutie Mermaids. :D If you get where I'm getting at. Moon Prism Power, Make-up vs. Pink Pearl Voice.

Interesting idea  :rofl:

Oh and yes, I would love to see more group mixes ^_^

My own Art Corner
My H!P Blog

Offline niigaki_risa

• Cho Kawaii Ne~
  • Member+
  • Risa rox!
Actually, I would love if they had like, a show of Berryz Kamen and Cutie Rangers saving the world. XD
Morning Musume Fairy Tales!
Member of the M.A.Y.U.G.E choir~ <3

Offline Sazaki Ren

• Member+
^ This would be great. Or maybe they can do some kind of a musical...
Though what I really want is a longer concert - 3 hours would be perfect... But I don't think that the girls will be able to make that long of a concert three days in a row... :farofflook:

My own Art Corner
My H!P Blog

Offline Blu-Cherri

• Figure of Sorrow
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Figure of Loneliness
^and also it means they can't do 2/3 performances in one day, which would bring in more ticket sales which=more money.
aka wont happen due to ufa money wants. :p

a musical of the two groups would be awesome!

set made by me
Here's me singing and dancing!
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=15604.0

Offline winner

• 絶望的に愛してる
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • kyotsky
Wow. One of the best H!P concerts ever.
The upbeat feeling just kept on going with a lot of great performances.
Most importantly, the crossovers were a nice fanservice.

But have to agree with the others. Natsu Doki Lipstick with Maimi and Sakis. Win Win Win! :inlove:

Oh, And it was kinda funny how they did their "special moves" fighting the monster. :oops:

JPHiP Radio (26/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Misia - Any Love (Sinkiroh encore mix)