JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Brown Eyed Girls - Gyeou

Author Topic: SMTOWN LIVE '10 : Tokyo again Sep 02-04  (Read 41910 times)

Offline Rayle

• Member+
Re: SMTOWN LIVE '10 : L.A. 100904
« Reply #60 on: September 07, 2010, 05:25:19 PM »
Dude was lucky enough to take a picture with all of them

"all of them"

Also I didn't realize he edited the pics himself. That makes it less funny.

IKR!? Guy can't count!

Offline iacus

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #61 on: September 07, 2010, 08:54:23 PM »

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #62 on: September 08, 2010, 08:35:49 AM »
i figure everyone took fancams, so I took butt shots!!! :shakeit:

oh man, Yuri's spine is  :drool:

Offline SNSDave

• Amber's Bitch
  • Member+
  • AMBER UP!
« Reply #63 on: September 08, 2010, 09:27:57 AM »
Killer shots, Dai. I can see myself in some of the pictures. Too bad it had to end.  :bow: :bow: :bow:

Offline zoolander

• Your world frightens and confuses me...
  • Member+
« Reply #64 on: September 08, 2010, 09:40:22 AM »
mmmm some good angles in some of those pictures there dai. Large amount of props. :thumbup

I thought this was funny. I guess Jessica accidentally wrote on the wall at IHOP by the staples center. Someone check if it's still there.

cr: jacqg @ Soshified

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #65 on: September 08, 2010, 09:47:18 AM »
ORLY. this was day after concert, hangover food at ihop, me random pic of jay

LMFAO YEAH. black mark. WE WERE THERE. :jphip:

i was trying to find y'all in the audience too Dave lol

Offline jaysonnj

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #66 on: September 08, 2010, 09:56:08 AM »
Fuck, I would've been positioned right next to Sica's crotch! No wonder I look so sad.

Offline Fenrir

• RPG baka
  • Subcru
  • Member+
« Reply #67 on: September 08, 2010, 11:00:08 AM »
Yay for crossposting!

Y Halo thar~

Sunny fancam

HD!

Jungcest - IEUR3OPT KFA;SLDFJ JIEOQPWU3RLASJF SICAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABS!

Dance Battle - Yuri.... *drools* Just for you tama.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2010, 08:00:31 AM by Fenrir »

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
« Reply #68 on: September 08, 2010, 12:49:12 PM »
Fen :heart:

HD pweassse~ :ptam-wub:

Offline 0508

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #69 on: September 08, 2010, 12:54:23 PM »
What I have up so far:

All in 1080p. More to come. Only song I didn't get was Oh!...I'm still beating myself up over it because I had the BESTEST butt angle for it. I hit the button but it didn't record. ARGHLSDFJLDSJFLKSDFJ
« Last Edit: September 09, 2010, 04:53:47 AM by rev2hd »

Offline ebc

• Administrator
  • Member+
  • >:|
« Reply #70 on: September 09, 2010, 02:55:41 AM »
I'm back home! yaay! Time to relax and look at everyones videos and pics but lol I don't have any of my own pics or videos of the concert XD was too intense for me 8)

Offline differentstory12

• Member+
« Reply #71 on: September 09, 2010, 07:10:38 AM »
Posted in the SMTown thread aswell but realized it was mostly SNSD haha so Ill post it here too.

Himnae performance pictures my sister took:

Dance battle:

Some vids in the other thread: http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=25542.msg781906#msg781906

Offline Fenrir

• RPG baka
  • Subcru
  • Member+
« Reply #72 on: September 10, 2010, 09:33:24 AM »
Mmmmm, I think the butt pics turned out the best. lol

Offline storyboard

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #73 on: September 10, 2010, 11:41:05 PM »
Definitely some good butt shots there fen :D

Offline zoolander

• Your world frightens and confuses me...
  • Member+
« Reply #74 on: September 12, 2010, 06:11:49 AM »
Some Shanghai concert pictures.

:lol:

Vicoona

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #75 on: September 12, 2010, 12:11:24 PM »
^ XD Yuri is a fucking goof. OSHIT!! onto THE NEXT ONE. Better post this SMTOWN LA recap...finally caught up with the posts/uploads of pix and vids. ohman the fancams dinny/Fen <33 Good shit!! CLAUDIA!!! Your sister's cam is SO HARDCORE!! so shiny :inlove: DELICIOUS Dance Break, by far my favorite part....XD

Don't think we posted this..... the Jessica & Yuri Butt Award: JPHiP INSIDE STORY. excerpted from my SMTOWN Thoughts post:

Day 2 | Friday (2010.09.03)

Friday, there was talk of them splitting the SM Groups at Sheraton, JW Mariott and Wilshire Grand?? with Grand being the big one cuz SNSD was there. So we went down to JW to help dinny move her stuff out and into the Wilshire Grand. Bumped into some Mexican Latina fangirls who had a radio show "Asian Hearts" on Wednesdays: http://www.lccjuarez.com/radio.php?p=radio/index

Before we could settle at the Wilshire, or even do an upper deck, we saw a tweet that Yuri was spotted and handed a gift at the Sheraton!! OH FUCK. We pretty much settled Fuck this noise, that they all be at Sheraton, let's stick at Sheraton after that. dinny had booked like three different hotels at one point. So back to the Sheraton, rooms were booked, we waited for the rest to arrive!! Met with Hart, limit, Ops, and alohellofan. Talked to a few more fangirls who reported that Yuri had indeed walked by!! FUCK! We stood around, met with Swtme03's brother and exchanged infos. Apparently the SM artists had already rolled out for rehearsals but Super Junior stuck around so we got a few glimpses as they came back and forth. We went to grab a bite across the street to gain more energy and wait for the others.

In the lower floor's lobby, we got the beatdown from the security "no pics, stay outside behind the red line, don't approach the celebs, blablabla" lol whatever. We met Odango, differentstory12 and sister!! :heart: tenkei called to ask what booze we wanted, and since Oda had a car her and Ping went to Costco to get some items too. By the time jaysonnj and enigMatt came, shit was on girls were screaming, so we went upstairs and were promptly thrown out into the driveway. dinny gave me back the Butt Award to just like gang tackle whichever SNSD would appear so she could take primo fancams with her giant lens.

The background story while we were planning shit, dinny was like DUDE we gotta give Yuri a plaque or award for Yuri winning the SNSD Butt Thread poll!! And I said YO U SRS so I was like aight, looked into places, like a swimmer bent over then BOOM!! Just take this glass heart and turn it upside down, plus I inserted a few SNSD vs Wu-Tang pamplets, based on the thread and a ladies medium protype JPHiP SONE shirt, designed by tama :jphip: all wrapped with an elastic band originally used for chinese vegetables!! DATS HOW WE ROLL JPHiP SO GHETTO FAB!

We camped across from the crowd to get a different view while the jphip guys were all at the stairs, apparently to drool at Yellow Hoodie Girl :thumbsup

SHIT stalking was long and boring as girls screamed at every fucking van that pulled through. We saw a few Super Junior's SiWon and his car getting bumped, fucking hilarious cuz it was a fangirl.

PIX AND VIDEO HERE: http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=7226.320

Then in a flash of brilliance, Taeyeon and her hair all tied up, and Yoona, in her frilly dress, yellow shoes?? walked through....the doors as if on magically on air. SHIT! They be close. We even asked the manager dude, guy with the "Calvin" T-shirt if we could just hand the present to them and (dunno if he understood) whatevs, still shut us down. FUCK! We figured we had to give it to Jessica or Tiffany, since they knew english. THE GOAL. BUTT SO TIRED and HUNGRY we said fuck, let's CPK. Lol by the time we all sat down at California Pizza Kitchen, Ping calls me "Where the fuck are you guys" so I run back to get em ROFL. Good eats all around, we met up with SNSDave. KT spinning his tales. We met up with Kimuuu!! wearing her awesome Khabibulin shirt and Linna2040. Fen and Dave be on their way, so the real stalking was about to begin! PROS IN DA HAUS! Fen in her awesome VMR Wheels shirt!

We tried to hang around the lobby area by the elevators but got shut down. "Well what about those two?" the security guy goes "They with management" ahh... checkmate. Bitches, it was on. The security got lax in the evening, and them SM thought they were smart to use the stairs and not the front entrance so we camped out in the lower lobby. Suddenly, Hyo goes by and we barely knew cuz she was looking down and shit, even tho i yelled out a huge WOOOOOO (lol fangirls glared at me! jokingly) after a long while, me and Ping just chill by side by the escalators when dinny suddenly yells "Daigong! Jessica!" and I like sprung up and went up to her and like a fucking quarterback handing off to his running back, and was like "Gift for u Jessica" and she fucking takes the Yuri Butt Award!! HAHAHA!! "Give it to Yuri! Give it to Yuri!" dinny yells and the swarm of fangirls surround the elevator I threw up a gang sign and yell JPHiPPP!!!

credit: sedienta94

[Credit: bgyo]

LMFAO and she's holding the package here in dinny's video. TOOO FUNNNY. The fact it's so ghetto, so jphip, cracks me up.

credit: rev2hd

LMFAO! Too hilarious!! Like we won the World Cup!! I'm like hugging everyone as they be tweeting!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! HA DAMN! The one gift  we wanted to give and it was done! And Jessica (with Krystal lol) was so sweet about it. Me and Ping went to the bar to just chill and relax. Downed some petrone and rum and cokes, and met up with Za_Wolf, Sev and T-Back!! Gave em all T's and the rest of the crew chilled at the bar and fuck, after sampling a few we got really tipsy. Dinny's friend Kevin came around too, and we drunk-taunt tweeted Mugen. Shit was OFF THE HEEZY!!!

Went upstairs, outside in the front driveway for a smoke and we just shit talked!! dinny was like "Wouldn't it be hilarious if Jessica was in this van?" and I'm like ORLY "Yo JPHiP!! Sup Jessica!!" throwing up the gang sign, getting all up in the tinted window. Then I sit back down with dinny then she's all like "OSHIT ITS JESSICA!!" So I'm like turn around and go after her down the escalator "Sup Jessica! Yo baby!" talking all kinds of shit behind her LOL slurred speech like "Can you tell Yuri...she is AWESOME...BUTT YOU ARE THE BEST! Love u baby!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOO...."

different angles LOL of the vids Hart and SNSDave (by emmily/dewgong) posted earlier...

Credit: affidare @ twitter Hypnoticasia.com

cr: Korihanasauku

and as the doors close I throw up a jphip gang sign JPHiPPP!!! with fucking SNUS in my mouth!! prolly drooling XD Claud be like rushing to me WTF happened! and I just wrap up all my HiPSTAZ!!! I think I just collapsed after that laughing so hard, TOO GOOD. Like totally acting like an asshole and FUCK I made an SNSD laff. If they didn't know us before, they know :hipheart: NOW!! Seeds planted for the HiPstaz at the SNSD Taiwan Tour!!! have fun Fen, din, ebc!!

:jphip:

Day 3 | Saturday (2010.09.04)

<snip.......>

THEN BLAM!! Concert hits. Waving our balloons at all the solo acts, GREAT VOICES Zhang Yilin, that sexy lady with the puffy dress from GRACE??

Gotta give it up to ALL the artists - I comfess I was really just there to see the girl acts, f(x), Girls Generation and BoA - but fuck SHINee got some slick moves, you just can't help but fucking nod your head STAND BY ME!! MAKKING ME SMILE!! and try to learn a few moves to twenty. AND FUCK Super Junior with their masses, Shindong makes me think! Damn! I CAN BE A MANBANDER TOO!! A few solos, and f(x) was really sexy ~ we going to hell DAMN Krystal <3 TIK TOK got the place jumpin AND UNNNGH SNSD gets on with their tight butts and sea of legs, then shit finally coming onto the stage for kissing you! I was trying to film Yuri Fancams cuz she was all alone at the other edge, I didn't notice SOOYOUNG!! till KT told me! XD

BEST PART was the DANCE BATTLE OMG Yuri just working it nonstop her hair flowing, the Babe Train with Sooyoung, Luna, Yuri, Hyo, Yoona WOW!!!! Fucking jizzed at the sight of all dat orange AND MJ TRIBUTE YES!! FUCKING XXXPLODED with Gee about to be performed, you could see them crawl under the catwalk by our section with their butts hanging!! Then the icing on the cake with the finale SOOYOUNG WAVED AT ME! fucking I was popping our SMTOWN JPHIP LOGO'D shirts and she was like instant ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZAP SON!

Here's DDLs of my fancams/pix I sent to tama, might as well not waste links 8)

Videos
http://www.twitter.com/?d=MCDUEWTF

dance battle, compressed in AVI
http://www.twitter.com/?d=CFM7YMY2

pix
http://www.twitter.com/?d=00MUSM5O

BUTT DAMN!! Seeing dem in their Oh! Painted on pants and fucking tight ass Gee jeans LIVE is another experience............shit makes me wanna seem again and again!!!!

Hope we get on the DVD cuz we were throwing it down with the camera haha WE DONE DID IT HiPSTAZ!! JPHiPPPPPPPPPPPPPpp :jphip:

Offline differentstory12

• Member+
« Reply #76 on: September 13, 2010, 07:18:57 AM »

My SNSD Sheraton moments:

Taeyeon: SO CUTE! When she first came out I didnt recognize her  :banghead: She walked out fast but when I knew it was her I went crazy! I was telling another fan there that I wanted to follow her inside the hotel XD I was like LETS GO LETS GO PLEASE  :lol: She was like YEAH!! but then just laughed XD So we laughed but didnt go inside the hotel. I should have but I wasnt thinking straight. Aw Taeyeon I wish I could have seen you around the hotel!!

Sunny: Okay when she came out of the car, I didnt recognize her at first either. She looked different for some reason. Her hair? But she is beautiful!!!! I was like wow! Plus Sunny really has a nice body! So pretty. I said "Hi Sunny" and she quietly did a shy "Hiii"  :heart: So cute! I followed her to the elevator and that was it.

While I was going back up the escalator I hear a huge crowd yelling so I ran down like mad and could hear JESSICA JESSICA!
Jessica: I had missed Jessica once or twice already so I didnt want to miss her again so I ran down the stairs and made my way into the crowd. I literally squeezed myself in and kinda shoved some people lol (so sorry!) and finally got to see her! Said a Bye Jess! and she said bye to everyone.

Also saw Yoona earlier in the day when my sis and I were going up the elevator. Yoona and her security guard? where next to us waiting for the elevator. I said Hi Yoona! and she said Hi back with a smile on her face =D I can tell shes really nice =) The security person pretty much didnt want us in the elevator with her XD Dammit haha and I was getting my camera out and he was like no and pretty much covered Yoona. I only got a 4 second clip of half her face =p

I was dying to see Yuri in the Sheraton but didnt get to =( Next time!

Offline beanburrito

« Reply #77 on: September 13, 2010, 09:23:45 AM »
My god I like the way you guys roll with that award and everything. Mad props for everything and having no shame in giving it out. I always lurked through this forum and joined after seeing this.

Offline Hart

• Just a passing Postwhore
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • DarK_HarT46
    • Hart_1444
« Reply #78 on: September 13, 2010, 12:13:36 PM »
What happened to me Sunday morning after the after party:
(post originally at the HiP Joint)

I just bought a bagel w/ cream cheese and some chocolate milk at the lobby. I went up the elevator to go to my room to eat my breakfast. As I was about to reach my room, I saw housekeeping right there. So I went back to the elevators and decided to eat my breakfast back down at the lobby.

Once the elevator doors opened, instantly spotted Yuri standing in the corner in the back, 2 fangirls in front of her, and a bodyguard standing to the side. Inside my head was like :shocked, 'Just how many more SM artists am I gonna see before I leave?'.

Earlier that morning, spotted Tiffany at the lobby. Said 'Hi Tiff' and 'Have a safe trip'. Next was f(x) going down the escalator, only to go back up again in a few seconds. Minutes later there was Jess sighting #4. Yelled 'Have a safe trip' while she was riding up the escalator. After that I decided to head back to my room, and you know what happens afterwards.  :lol:

I didn't say anything (unfortunately) and throughout that ride down to the first floor I was regretting not wearing my :hipheart: shirt. After that she left, heading to the mall, probably to Victoria's Secret. Again.  :lol:

So during those 4 hours from 8 am to noon, I spotted f(x) (2 times), Tiffany, Jessica (2 times), Sunny (I think), SNSD's luggage, YoonYul, HyoSooSeo, and then Yuri on the elevator. Funny thing is I didn't care if I was never going to see them again after the concert.  :lol:

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #79 on: September 14, 2010, 11:04:09 AM »
Welcome to :hipheart: beanburrito :taco: You best believe, being shameless and rocking a logo that IS a butt. dats how we roll. Glad to see u delurk, hope to see you around s'more!!!

SHIT! Nice Hart!! I prolly was still asleep XD ah, Tiff seems real nice too - heard she did a walk around the lobby just for the fans.

me too ds12, on the first major day (Friday) the fangirl I talked to said that Yuri had just left like 5 minutes ago! WE'LL HOLLER AT HER and her pimp hat :pimp:

JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Brown Eyed Girls - Gyeou