JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Exile - I Believe

Author Topic: Indestructible Fire (Main: WMatsui + Multi-pair) - ON HIATUS [21/5/16]  (Read 55755 times)

Offline junchan48

• Love SHIPPING :D
  • Member+
  • AzumaRion is Love <3
Re: Indestructible Fire (Main: WMatsui + Multi-pair) - ACT XI [19/10/2015]
« Reply #100 on: October 20, 2015, 05:45:04 PM »
Woooooooooooaaaaaaaaaah~
Breathtaking as usual XD
So that 'scene' is the 'warning' one, right?
Such a gore~
Its cool anyway, I like gore tho. A very great way to wake Jurina's anger.
Yet, I can't stop cursing Rena's father-,-
Nah. I'll wait a super cool Jurina in action more~

Who is this Yami and Hikari? Are they MaYuki? Or maybe YuiParu? Or...let's wait the next Act XD
But Sayanee seems knowing this Yami and Hikari><

Churi, wake up TOT
Just ask the author to give back your Airi>< She loves FuruYanagi afterall~ XD

Noooooooow. Where is the Act XII?-,-

I'LL WAIT FOR IT!>o<
THANKS FOR THE UPDATE, MISAKI-SENPAI!^o^/
Newbie. Yoroshiku Oneigashimasu ^^

Offline Keiyuu

• Member+
« Reply #101 on: October 21, 2015, 04:25:25 AM »
Misaki. Misaki. MISAKI THE FEELS!!!!
You're killing me here :bleed eyes: haha

Seriously though, this update...totally amazing :inlove: I can totally tell you poured your heart and soul into it  :D

Words can't even describe my feels right now  :w00t: Though I guess those kaomojis I accidentally sent you yesterday would be adequate  :lol:

*POW!*

Punching downwards at the table didn't work. And it really hurt!

Because I realized how useless I was?

*POW!*

DEFINITELY NOT NEGATIVITY... OWW!!!

"Gosh darn it!" I shook my right hand in pain, blowing onto it.

Haha this was hilarious XD

And I have a new guess as to who Yami and Hikari are now  ;) Hope to find out soon~
Hikari helped Jurina?? Ooooh I'll take that as a sign that Yami and Hikari are actually good people who will switch sides  ;)

Who is this "you-know-who"?! Hades? Thanatos? There are more higher ups besides Charon? Eh we'll find out later~

Jurina keeps having these gory visions of Rena! Oh my god is something going to happen to her?! It better not become reality! Jurina you'd better do your job as her guardian or I'm gonna be comin after ya! XD
Rena being tortured...that was graphic. But in a good way :P You did a very good job describing it and the flow was good. Well it was good enough to make my mouth hang open as I was reading it :shocked :lol:
Then Rena's father turned into Jurina... Please don't lose yourself Jurina!! That better not be some foreshadowing or something :sweatdrop:

Damn it Churi! You need to get your act together and quit hunting down the Wmatsui :angry:
I want Airi to wake up and act as a wild card, then I want her to smack some sense into her lover  :D
Maybe someone *coughhikaricough* can set her free? ;)

Jurina to the rescue! Then Sayamilky to her rescue! (Again :P)
I'm happy Rena is realizing some of her feelings toward Jurina  :wub: Even just saying her name makes Rena calm down~
Looks like Jurina's had her anagnorisis and hopefully not too late. Wouldn't want this story to turn into a tragedy now would we? ;)

And Lol at Rena for breaking, entering, eating, then napping. Haha that's the way to do it! :thumbsup

Whoa :shocked Sadistic Minami~ Lol
Acchan and her glasses. I didn't even notice the glasses before; it's like Majisuka Gakuen.
Ooooh~ what did Takamina and Acchan do last night? *wiggles eyebrows suggestively* Haha lol
And is she finally gonna let Acchan kill Yuko and Haruna? She totally wasted a command seal last time  :smhid

Anyways...THANK YOU FOR THE UPDATE!! You've just made my week :twothumbs
I really want to read the next chapter! Yoroshiku!  :bow:

Catch ya later~

Offline purnamazaki

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • i'm just a trash !
« Reply #102 on: October 22, 2015, 03:40:38 AM »
Moree next chap haha
Thanks for the update misaki-san
I think jurina will be very strong now
Jurina, please protect renachan

Offline niineechan

• BANZAI~~~~~~~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Just A Loner, Not A Loser
    • dwi.pratiwi.754
« Reply #103 on: October 23, 2015, 10:33:24 AM »
That dream... :sweat:
What a dream! I hope it's not a foreshadow or such. . . :mon prayer:
I'm waiting for Acchan's next action... :cool1:
everyone
means
everyone
JKTroll48

Offline MisakiShishido

• ♥愛しきライバル♥
  • Member+
  • 希望は体力, まだまだ大丈夫!
Re: Indestructible Fire (Main: WMatsui + Multi-pair) - ACT XII [24/12/2015]
« Reply #104 on: December 24, 2015, 10:53:53 PM »
I'm actually laughing at the fact that I seem to post a character's past around these times  :lol:

Oops. Shouldn't be giving that away now eh?  :sweatdrop: A-ny-ways~ I've got this drafted for quite a while, just never got around to writing it and finally, it's fully written in time for Christmas.  :nervous So let this be a Christmas gift to the readers of this fic of mine. Thank you guys so much for being patient with me throughout this whole year though I don't think I update really consistently  :thumbsup I probably would've given up if you guys weren't in my mind whenever I do think that.

I'll try my best to get the other updates written and uploaded soon (because my drafts are really just waiting for me to write them right now). January is a busy month for me though  :sweatdrop: But till then, MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAVE A HAPPY NEW YEAR, peeps!!!  :heart: You guys are the best!  :thumbsup

Last reply of 2k15?:
@key17: WMatsui banzai~!  :cow: Though there isn't any WMatsui here, hope you'll like this update!
@nezukara: Thanks for reading~ not much action going on here (since this seems like a certain pair's standalone fic pfft) but hope you'd still read it :)
@junchan48: So many things I'd love to answer but as the author, I'll remain silent  :P Oh and Jun-chan? HAPPY BIRTHDAY!  XD Hope this is a good enough present for now >_< I really wanted to get an OS done for you but seeing how my work is bothering me......  :nervous
@Keiyuu: KEIYUU, MY BRUH!  XD Sorry to keep you waiting~~~ You'll still read this right~?  ;) Can't wait to hear from you!  XD
@purnamazaki: Jurina has definitely decided to change. ;) Hope you like this update even though it isn't WMatsui ><
@niineechan: I wonder if it's a foreshadowing~  :jerk: Your wait for more Acchan won't take long............. I hope  :sweatdrop:

Indestructible Fire

ACT XII

Exhausted breathing could be heard resounding throughout an empty garage as one of the two people that just rushed in had tumbled onto the cold floor beneath her, still trying to catch her breath.

“Damn that Maeda Atsuko…” The shorter girl who was slightly behind the other girl who collapsed onto the floor cursed, balling up her fist and landed an angry punch at the aluminum wall of the garage that let out a loud bang, jolting her friend who was still lying on the floor.

“Y-Yuu-chan… at least… we’re still alive… right?” Haruna said in between heavy breaths and slowly managed to push herself up to see an angry midget approaching her.

“… I need power now,” Yuko looked down at Haruna, eyes filled with anger directed at herself. This expression of hers froze the taller girl beneath her and she couldn’t even resist the younger girl’s action of pinning her to the floor and roughly stripping off her clothes while planting needy kisses on her neck.

“Y-Yuu-chan, I-I’m tired—"

Yuko stopped momentarily and looked upwards at Haruna coldly, “… I don’t want to hear any excuses from you now, Haruna.”

Haruna gulped at that split moment as Yuko proceeded with what she was doing…

- - - - - -

Yuko's POV - Flashback -

There are times I question why I do the things I do. There are times I question what I’m doing with my life.

And then there are times where I regret doing the things I do when I thought it’d be a nice change of pace of my life.

“Ngaaaah!” I ruffled my hair angrily as the wind continued disheveling it anyways, “Why did I agree with Mari-chan to come here anyways…?! It’s boring as heck…!” I grumbled to myself as I flipped around to lean on the handrail I was arching over, brooding to myself.

Looking around at my surroundings after gargling down my liquor, there were a few well-dressed men and of course, women chatting away loudly. Some were already getting touchy-feely ugh. Especially men. I mean I’m okay with them but I am not interested romantically with dudes.

Women on the other hand though--

Breaking my chain of thoughts was another woman who was sitting alone at a bar table placed at the opposite end of where I am.

She looked so refined so… beautiful… She looked like a being that should not be approached unless you’re of standards… She definitely caught my attention when the crowd was slowly dispersing.

But there were a few men who approached her who were dismissed quickly for some reasons.

Weird. I wonder what’s up. Maybe I should go chat her up for fun since Mari-chan is having a blast chatting away with her new group of friends that she had made in this stupid mixer. Tch. The nerve!

Approaching the table after walking invisibly through the crowd of people, she didn’t notice me and had just had a sip of her wine after stirring it around a bit. Dang… she looks rather sexy up-close…

“H-Hey.”

I called out to her nervously. Seriously, Yuko. HEY? Some way to call out to a person you’re interested in talking to, idiot.

She cocked her head slightly, looking at me puzzled.

“Uh… Wanna… talk? I’m bored, you see…” I pointed at Mari-chan, “My friend Mari—ko kinda dumped me to chill around alone and—"

I heard her giggle, “Sure sure. No explanations needed.”

My eyes lit up, “A-Alright!”

I jumped up on the chair opposite of hers and she let out an amused laughter.

“You’re really short, aren’t you? That’s cute.”

“S-Shut up…!” I could feel the heat on my ears now.

“So… of all people in this mixes, why talk to me when there are tons of others?” The way she looked at me suddenly seemed to have changed to a seductive one…

I glanced away in embarrassment, “Well u-uh… I saw a few guys approaching you just now, but they left like almost immediately, so I was wondering what’s up…”

“Hehh… you saw huh…” She giggled again, “… Stalker.”

“Am not!” I nervously gestured to deny.

“Well… it’s because I told them I was interested in girls more. Guess it turned them off.”

Huh?

What did she just say?

“You’re… what…?”

“Oh? Did I offend you too?” Her seductive look suddenly turned into a disappointed one.

“Huh? No no! I just wanted to reconfirm what you just said…!” I frantically waved my hands in front of me again.

Her expression didn’t change, “I’m… more interested in girls.”

“Ah, so I’m not mistaken—EH?!!!” My eyes shot open widely and my jaw dropped.

This woman…

She’s… She’s different... She’s amazing…!

A one-of-a-kind woman...!

She was frowning now, “Guess you’re going to leave—"

“I want to know you more…!” I said, excitedly.

She looked at me with a puzzled look again.

“I’m Oshima Yuko! I’m… I’m currently unemployed…” I scratched the back of my head in embarrassment, “… Unlike probably everyone here…”

The woman laughed, “Unemployed huh? That isn’t a nice introduction to have, Yuu-chan.”

“Y-Yuu-chan?!”

Already on nickname basis?!

“Maybe I’ll let you know who I am…” She smiled at me seductively and reached out to my hand, caressing it tenderly with her thumb, “… If you’ll spend the night with me while we get to know each other more?”

I blushed.

S-She wants me to—

“So…?”

It felt like she was hypnotizing me… or it could be the alcohol kicking in… I don’t know anymore…

All I knew was that I nodded and we ended up in a room and… we kinda had a one-night stand kind of scenario, filled with flirting and lustful bodily movements…

Scratch that, it would’ve been a ‘one-night stand’ if she didn’t leave a note stating her name and phone number… Kojima Haruna…

What a dangerous woman.

But I suppose I don’t regret going to this mixer to meet such a dangerous but alluring woman… heh.

We ended up hanging out almost every day after that fateful day and slowly our relationship turned from strangers who had an intimate night with each other at a mixer party to friends who would hang out at each other’s places since we both live alone on a daily basis, and now…

We’ve become lovers.

Of course, for all relationships there’s bound to be ups and downs.

And if it weren’t for it… I wouldn’t be some Guardian of Wind right now…

I would probably still be back in my world, living life as an unemployed NEET…

But love just causes someone to be blinded from rational decisions huh?

That’s just how it works.

One night, while Haruna was taking her shower, I had accidentally peeked at her phone.

It’s not that I didn’t trust her or anything, it’s just that I was curious, plus, someone named ‘Takamina’ just texted her.

So I looked at this ‘Takamina’ person’s conversation with my precious Kojipa, only to see that they were quite intimate with each other……

Wait, maybe it’s just the way she messages people… r-right…

I continued reading the conversations she had with this ‘Takamina’ person… only to feel like I’d rather gauge my eyes out after all this.

She had been sexting and sending intimate messages with her…?! W-WHAT IS THIS?!!!

… Kojipa… what the heck am I to you…?

A toy since day one?

I hear the showers being turned off and quickly tossed her phone at where it was supposed to be, standing up and grabbing my necessities ready for my shower.

“Your turn Yuu-chan~”

“... Yeah,” I stormed into the bathroom without a word.

That night, she kept bugging me about what was on my mind since I wasn’t in the mood for anything intimate.

“… Who’s Takamina, Haruna?”

“Ta--…” She hesitated and the soft pounding behind me stopped, “… Where did you hear of that name…?”

“… Her name appeared on your phone’s lock screen when she sent you a message just now. There was heart emoticon beside her name…”

“Oh… she’s… she’s a co-worker at my office… she’s no one special, Yuu-chan.”

I clenched my teeth, “… Really? You aren’t intimate with her or anyone else now are you?”

“…… No. I’m not. I’m… Takamina is just someone I use to get what I want… please Yuu-chan, don’t act like this…”

I could hear her starting to sob behind me.

… I honestly didn’t know what to feel at that point… Angry because she’s possibly cheating on me with someone else? Disappointed because I knew she was dangerous but I didn’t expect that she really was such a woman? Sad because it feels like I’m probably also being used…?

“… Yuu-chan… you’re the one for me, no matter what… p-please…” I felt Kojipa getting up slightly only to hover over me, looking at me with tears-filled eyes and biting onto her plump, kissable lips as my eyes adjusted to the darkness of the room, “… Let me… prove it to you… please…”

I reached out to her face, wiping her tears with my thumbs and pulled her down for a kiss before everything turned passionate later that night……

… But… the thought of her sexting someone else… or sending intimate messages to others… I can’t just simply erase it from my brain.

So I went to consult my best friend who got me into this whole mess, Shinoda Mariko a.k.a. Mari-chan, during lunchtime since she’s a stable working woman that would nag at me from time to time to find work and ask me if I have been eating right and all like a mother. She knows about Kojipa ever since she heard about my ‘adventure’ at the last mixer but she had advised me to be wary about her… guess it was because she’s literally a stranger and I actually slept with her on the first day of knowing each other…

“Aha! I knew she was trouble,” Mari-chan nodded to herself after taking a sip of her tea proudly.

I pouted, “Mari-chan, you’re not helping at all.”

She put her cup back onto the coaster, “Look. I’ll be straight with you. Just break up with her. It’ll solve all your problems in one fell swoop.”

“But…” I started fiddling with my thumbs, “… You know how I feel towards Kojipa… and you know that she’s actually motivating me to find a job so I can settle down with her one day…”

Mari-chan let out a deep sigh, “Eventhough she’s obviously cheating on you through the way you described the texts with this Takamina person?”
I couldn’t talk back at her.

“Oh boy,” She massaged her temple, “I honestly never thought I’d actually be here giving you love advice but… I know of an app from a co-worker who had such an ordeal that could probably help you,” she quickly snatched my phone away from where I put it in front of me and started fiddling with it.

“M-Mari-chan…”

“Alright. It’s downloading,” Mari-chan smiled to herself before handing me my phone, “If you’re meeting Kojima-san tonight, do download that app into her phone,” I looked at the app that my phone had just completed downloading while Mari-chan continued, “It’s an app to check on where the other person is. So she basically knows where you are and you would know where she is if you both use the app.”

My hands trembled a bit as my eyes widened at how the app was displayed before me. I just couldn’t think of what to say at that point. For someone to create and use such an app…

… I want to still trust in Kojipa…

… I sincerely love her after all…

… But if I use this app on her… wouldn’t that mean that trust is lost…?

“You okay, Yuko?” Mari-chan’s voice snapped me out of my troubled thoughts and I nodded.

“Y-Yeah… thanks for the… app.”

“Welp~ I’m leaving,” Mari-chan stood up and grabbed her coat off the chair she was just sitting on, “… And Yuko?” I looked upwards at her, “… Don’t do anything stupid alright? No matter what happens.”

I forced a grin, “Of course, Mari-chan.”

I’m sorry Mari-chan…

I really ended up getting myself into a crazy and stupid situation…

I wonder how life is back in the world where you’re in…

That fateful night…

I had installed the app while Kojipa was still asleep after we had quite an ‘enjoyable’ evening right after she finished work at my place. The phone started ringing with the number being unknown and it immediately made Kojipa shoot up, snatching the phone away from my grasp before answering it and the call ended with a few “ahhs” and “mms” after she greeted whoever it was.

She pulled the covers upwards towards her chest to cover herself a bit in the darkness that our eyes had already gotten used to while facing me, “I umm… I have to go home now. Sorry I won’t be able to stay over for the night to… continue.”

I ruffled my hair a bit while forcing a smile, “Nahh. It’s alright. I understand.”

No.

I don’t understand.

Are you lying to me? Or do you really have to go home…?

She got out of bed and swiftly put on her clothes that was scattered on the floor near the bed while I did the same before we both exited my bedroom. And as usual, whenever I offered to send her home when she does go home instead of spending a whole night with me, she would turn me done, saying “it’s alright” and such.

So all I could do was see her off as she entered the taxi she had called for after giving me a brief kiss on my cheek and telling me should would contact me when she got home.

But that was the beginning of the storm.

If I didn’t let her go home that night, could I have prevented the both of us from getting into this?

… No…

It probably would’ve still happened.

It was probably an hour since I last heard from Kojipa. She hasn’t contacted me.

I held my phone to my hand and swiped the screen till I found the app. Just when I was about to press on it, my heart sunk. My subconscious told me that this was some sort of test… a test to see how much I trusted in the person I loved.

I tried to put my phone away but whenever I placed it down or somewhere else, I just couldn’t help but pick it up again and again and looked at the symbol of the app.

It mentally challenged me. It almost drove me crazy.

But I ended up succumbing to the desire of checking the app to see where Kojipa was when the ticking sound of the clock made the decision for my brain.

“… What the…? This is definitely not where Kojipa’s supposed to be going to…” I said softly to myself, my brows furrowing at Kojipa’s current location. I was certain my GPS was working right and the fact her cursor isn’t on the move means she’s probably been dropped off there or something…

… But it was a cliff side area… I don’t get it.

I hastily put on a more suitable set of clothing for outdoors before getting onto my motorbike and setting off into the night, praying that Kojipa was alright.
I got honked at by a few cars along the way but thankfully the police weren’t around patrolling as I was riding my bike rather recklessly. All I had in mind was Kojipa. And I needed to get to her fast.

Approaching my destination, I heard sirens coming from where Kojipa was. That made me accelerate, fearing the worst until I got to the scene.
A taxi was currently being tolled up by a toll car; a group of medics were trying to recover whoever was in it…

… Crap… No way…

I got off my motorbike, my heart pounding fast in panic while my whole body felt wobbly… It just didn’t feel like I was in control of my body as I walked closer to the scene in which an officer had suddenly stopped me.

“Sorry. This area is off-limits.”

“P-Please… l-let me through…” I said in desperation, grabbing onto the collar of the police officer with shaky hands, “… M-My… My girlfriend… she’s there…”
He gave me a confused look, “Girlfriend? We haven’t even gotten information about the vics so how—"

“A-App… I… I can trace her…” I tightened my grip, “P-Please…! You have to believe me…!”

Another officer approached the one I was talking with, asking him to go over and I loosened my grip. He told me to stay where I was before disappearing from my sight. There was no way I would just be standing here…

… And then the paramedics placed a body on the wheeled board from the ambulance… I gulped while motioning through the unknowing and busy authorities around me until I got near the board, covering my mouth in shock when I saw who it was.

“Hey, you aren’t supposed to be here!” One of the paramedics called out to me.

“K-Ko… Koji…” I choked out subtly, tears rolling down my cheek uncontrollably as my legs gave in to my mental distress.

That was when time stopped all of a sudden.

Everyone around me just… paused.

The shouts directed at me… turned silent in a split second. I remember looking around my surroundings only to see Kojipa’s bloodied body still on the board. I also noticed a Sakura tree beside the area where the taxi supposedly crashed downwards to the sea below. It was in full bloom… and the petals… they were fluttering around the scene.

I got up to both my legs as I took a look at Kojipa’s bloodied face once again… noticing that she had a hole on her forehead that just continued oozing with blood… she was shot?

“… Do you want to save her life?”

A voice called out to me from where the Sakura tree stood. I slowly and cautiously walked there, only to see a hand reaching out to me from the bright skies above.

“... Who… are you…?” I asked the ‘hand’.

“… Would you like to find out the truth?”

“… The truth…” I looked over my shoulders at where Kojipa was lying, dead, before I turned back towards the ‘hand’, “… Kojipa’s death… the truth…” I clenched my hands, “… If you know the truth, then tell me…!”

“… Are you willing to give up your own life in return for hers…?”

That sentence knocked me out of my panicked rage. The voice didn’t even answer my question…

“Hey. I don’t know if you’re God or the devil but if you know something, SPILL IT!” I yelled at the outstretched ‘hand’ in frustration.

“… Are you willing to give up your own life in return for hers…?”

The voice repeated emotionlessly as if it was an NPC that could only say limited sentences. It ticked me off.

“You won’t give me an answer until I answer you first huh?” I mumbled under my breath before letting out a deep breath, “Yeah sure, go ahead!” I strongly placed my palm on my chest while exclaiming at the ‘hand’, “Take my life for all I care! I want to know who did this to Haruna!”

“… Take hold of my hand.”

I gritted my teeth and grabbed hold of the hand. In an instance, my surroundings began to envelope itself in a glaringly bright light and I knew I lost consciousness at that moment.

- - - - - -

“Ugh… gawd… that was a crappy dream to wake up to…” Yuko frowned after pushing herself upwards and ruffled her messy hair in frustration. She looked over to her side to see Haruna sleeping peacefully beside her with her blouse draped over her. Yuko was about to place a hand over her lover’s head until suddenly a dark cloud appeared a few metres away from the couple that alerted Yuko as she grabbed onto her clothes to cover her private parts.

“Whoops. It isn’t a good time for me to appear I assume.”

“… Who the heck are you?” Yuko growled.

“Hey now, don’t be so hostile,” the masked figure smirked while gesturing she meant no harm, “I’ll continue talking once you put some clothes on,” she twirled around as Yuko cautiously put her clothes on while glaring at the unknown figure in case she made any sudden moves.

“… I’m done,” Yuko stood up and summoned her weapon, pointing it at the back of her potential opponent, “Now it’s time for you to start talking, get lost, or eat my spear.”

The figure quickly disappeared as a dark cloud and reappeared behind Yuko with a gun directed at her head.

“You’re being very rude, Oshima Yuko-san. I know you’re an adult in your original world but it seems like you’re really acting like a reckless adolescent after being around in this world for quite some time huh?”

Yuko remained silent and lowered her weapon, “… What do you want? Why do you know so much?”

“Too many questions,” a click could be heard coming from the gun which made Yuko tense up, “In your position, I think you should let me say what I want instead of you asking what you want to ask.”

Yuko slowly tilted her head slightly so she could at least see a bit of Haruna, still lying on the floor sleeping. She felt a sense of relief pass through her when she knew the masked figure wasn’t going to do anything to her partner, at least for now.

“Good. I like it when people listen to me. First of all, I’m guessing you’re reminded of why you’re here through your little nightmare hmm?”

“... You—" Yuko knew she wouldn’t get a favourable answer if she asked why again, so she decided to just go with a yes or no answer, “… Yeah.”

“It’s amazing you have been in a fighting frenzy to escape reality unconsciously. But that nightmare was to wake you up and make you return to reality. We’re approaching the climax after all.”

“… Climax…?” Yuko said softly under her breath.

“Now then,” the masked figure grinned evilly to herself, “Shall I simply give you the answer your heart has been searching for?”

Yuko balled up her hands into fists, “Just answer me this… why just tell me now?”

“Let’s just say, it’s because everything must go as planned. And it’d be nice to know who caused your precious partner’s death before you yourself ‘die’, right?”

The shorter hot-headed girl couldn’t take it and swiftly jumped away and turned around with the tip of her weapon dangerously close to the masked person’s neck while the latter didn’t even move an inch, still pointing her gun towards Yuko.

“So you’re saying I’m going to die again?!”

The masked person let out a deep sigh before disappearing into a cloud and reappearing right in front of Yuko, leaning downwards slightly her side to whisper something into Yuko’s ear, causing the latter to almost lose it and started to attack the masked person who laughed mockingly at the sight of Yuko’s anger.

“You better be careful where you swing that thing, Oshima Yuko-san,” The masked figure pointed at Haruna, “You wouldn’t want to hurt her now would you?”

Yuko gritted her teeth while breathing heavily in attempt to control her anger and gushing tears. She knelt down, using her spear to support herself as her emotions took over.

“And now you know who to direct your anger at. I’m—no— ‘We’ are looking forward to your fantastic performance,” the masked person took a bow before disappearing from Yuko’s sight.

While Yuko was collecting her thoughts after lashing it out briefly at the masked figure, Haruna, who was still rather naked, sleepily creeped up behind her and wrapped her arms sloppily around the shorter girl’s waist followed by a yawn, “Mor~ning~ Yuu-chan~…”

The shadow of Yuko’s bangs hid her eyes that burned with fury as she responded to Haruna’s innocent greeting as calmly as she could, “… Morning.”
“What are going to do today~…?”

Yuko placed a hand over Haruna’s before squeezing it a bit, “… Avenge you…”

“Eh…?” Haruna was confused.

“… Today is the day I avenge your death.”

Offline Keiyuu

• Member+
« Reply #105 on: December 26, 2015, 06:22:29 AM »
First of all, where's that character's past? Did I miss it?? LOL I wanna know~  XD

And of course I'm still reading this!! Thanks for sending me the PM cuz the whole 'notify reply' thing on here doesn't seem to work for me  :(

Awesome update as always. :twothumbs
I didn't expect this at all since you've got all that coursework (which I hope isn't treating you too bad :()

But hey updates are always good!!  :yep: :yep:
And it's Kojiyuu this time! Yes my Oshi's in there!
Nice insight on the character's backstories, I'm expecting all of the pairings to get like one chapter to explain their deaths and stuff but what do I know? Lol

“So… of all people in this mixes, why talk to me when there are tons of others?” The way she looked at me suddenly seemed to have changed to a seductive one…

I glanced away in embarrassment, “Well u-uh… I saw a few guys approaching you just now, but they left like almost immediately, so I was wondering what’s up…”

“Hehh… you saw huh…” She giggled again, “… Stalker.”

“Am not!” I nervously gestured to deny.

“Well… it’s because I told them I was interested in girls more. Guess it turned them off.”

[/b]

Hilarious! 'Guess it turned them off' Laughed my ass off!!  :lol: XD

Yuko as a NEET. Lol I like that~ XD

And Mariko just says that she knew it when Yuko mentions Kojipa 'sexting' Takamina.  XD

Yuko, Takamina and Acchan all changed after their deaths...
Yuko definitely wants Takamina and Acchan gone. She probably thinks they're responsible for Kojipa's death in the first place.
Just what even happened tho?
How did Kojipa die?? Meeting with Takamina? And just who is Takamina to her?
Kojipa pleaded Yuko not to leave her. Or is it just a ruse? :shocked
Gah so many questions...

Another shot in the head though...Yami?
Dang they just keep getting shot haha jk  :lol:

Interesting App, it actually did some good in the end. Kojipa's so secretive tho  :smhid Suspicious~~

Acchan, Takamina, Kojipa, and Yuko are just so entertwined...
I WANNA KNOW MORE!! :shocked :D
I can't believe Yuko still traded her life even after all that though, well actually I can believe it but still.  :lol:

Hikari and Yami seem so much stronger than the guardians. But maybe those are perks of being previous players turned gamemasters. Oh wait, that's not confirmed yet LOL whoops just ignore my speculations :P

Dreams really are something... That and the sakura tree.

Yuko's going to avenge Kojipa, but I hope that she doesn't actually do it and they all come together to take down the creepy mask guy. Now she's been told who actually killed her, or maybe it's a lie to start something...

Climax coming eh? Can't wait~
The creepy gamemaster guy's like a puppetmaster, making them all play his game perfectly, it'd be interesting if Jurina could maybe, I don't know...stir up some trouble? Get him all flustered?
The unexpected is always nice. :thumbsup

And I have a feeling that Jurina's something special  ;)

So nice update! Backstories and background is always good for a basis before more stuff happens in the plot.
I might have to reread the acts again if I have time, since I'm starting to get kinda fuzzy on what happened before...

Keep up the good work though!! :twothumbs

Offline junchan48

• Love SHIPPING :D
  • Member+
  • AzumaRion is Love <3
« Reply #106 on: December 26, 2015, 08:50:55 AM »
Thanks for the present, senpai>///< I love it>,<

So its KojiYuu flashback~
I don't know why but I kinda angry with Kojipa here-,-
She was cheating>,< Did that squirrel not good enough?-,-
Poor Yuu-chanT.T
And Mariko, the best 'adviser' ever! XD
And you really know to hang the story, senpai-,-
Now Who is the causes of Kojipa's bloody head? Takamina? Atsuko? Mariko? Miichan? Tomochin? Akigori?-,- Or Misaki? She is the author afterall~
Then who is that annoying 'masked' person? Churi? Or Misaki, again?-,-

One more, this Act is...eum...kinda...a lil bit too short. I need MORE!><

Thanks again for updating this fic^o^/
I gonna wait the next Act and the next OS, ofcourse~
And HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Misaki-senpai!^o^/
Newbie. Yoroshiku Oneigashimasu ^^

Offline key17

• Lone Wolf
  • Member+
  • ♡SKE48♡Matsui Rena♡WMatsui♡
« Reply #107 on: December 29, 2015, 02:34:26 AM »
i forget to read it hehe, so sorry..
well.. kojiharu is reaalllyy dangerous!!
don't worry, i like it :D :D
☆LIVING IN DREAMLAND WITH PAPA JURINA AND MAMA RENA☆

-sorry for my bad english, still learning with uncle Sae :hee:

Offline kuro_black29

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • (´∀`)♡ WmatsuixMayuki (Blackdawnindisguise)
« Reply #108 on: December 29, 2015, 10:52:47 PM »
“… Today is the day I avenge your death.”

:scared: :scared:

fufufufufufufufu

thanksss for the update misaki san  :ding: :ding:

waitin for ur next update :kneelbow: :kneelbow: :on drink: :on drink:
Live in the land of mist..nahh just kidding..
Live in the land of Wmatsui and Mayuki...
World of fantasy..World of Lalaland~

(っ´▽`)っWmatsui~Mayuki ♡ (。’∀’。)

Tend to forget things but not mah fav author and fics

Offline MisakiShishido

• ♥愛しきライバル♥
  • Member+
  • 希望は体力, まだまだ大丈夫!
Hello everyone.

I'm sorry this may not be the update you have been waiting for but if you have been reading my OS(s), I'm sure you would have seen that I have been extremely demotivated as a fanfiction author as a whole. Studying law has finally done its toll on my mindset, making me cringe at every book I try to focus and read. I can't even enjoy writing anymore as my mind just had enough with words. Being stressed about work 24/7 doesn't help either.

On the 48G perspective, I will admit, I have been fairly detached from the fandom as of late. It also pains me to tell you all that it's hard for me to continue writing with all the pairs in this particular fanfiction that I have started to either lose interest in or just plain frustrated with. However, that frustration has made me seem stupid for just blindly raging on a certain pair without realising the other facts outside of it.

Hence, I apologise from the depths of my heart but this fanfiction will be put onto a definite hiatus. At least, until my passion for writing seriously returns and I can recall fully why I loved the pairs featured in this fanfiction for them to even be here, especially for the leading pair-- WMatsui.

Don't worry. One thing I will promise you readers is that I will not give up on finishing what I started. Indestructible Fire means a lot to me. It was my very first ongoing fanfiction that I started on a whim before slowly putting together all the pieces of how the story should go along the way.

But for now... Please give me some time to motivate myself to enjoy my hobby since childhood. Writing has played a huge part of my life and I do not want to write anything half-heartedly.

I hope you all will understand.

Thank you very much for all of your support so far. I hope I'll get back into gear as soon as I possibly can with a clear mind to give you all what you all deserve for your patience with me.

Sincerely,
MisakiShishido.

Offline sasshirie

• Member+
  • Shipping is number 1 priority
takes you time and please do came back when you can!

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Exile - I Believe