JPHiP Radio (25/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Do As Infinity - Desire

Author Topic: "Tatta Hitotsu No Koi" Drama Thread  (Read 11165 times)

Offline RionZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
"Tatta Hitotsu No Koi" Drama Thread
« Reply #20 on: December 18, 2006, 06:36:54 AM »
oh shit, thats cool info Haonan, I loved all those doramas listed above, i should now look into all Kitagawa Eriko's works that I haven't seen yet.

That thing that happened in ep 9...I didn't expect it...

...though it has happened in other KDrama's i've seen, but its the first time i've seen it happen in a Dorama

Courtesy of the best, Miichan!

Offline Haonan

• 公認AKB48とNGT48アンバサダーです
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #21 on: December 19, 2006, 07:12:16 PM »
Quote from: RionZ;261853
oh shit, thats cool info Haonan, I loved all those doramas listed above, i should now look into all Kitagawa Eriko's works that I haven't seen yet.

That thing that happened in ep 9...I didn't expect it...

...though it has happened in other KDrama's i've seen, but its the first time i've seen it happen in a Dorama

No prob RionZ. :) Glad to be able to share information with my fellow JPH!P drama-lovers in this forum.

Anyway when I first read up abt this drama in a japanese magazine, I was pretty skeptical at first, as Kitagawa-san (the scriptwriter) wrote the script and character role mainly for Kamenashi Kazuya. She has been doing a great job in terms of doing storylines for dramas like Long Vacation to Orange Days (which is considered my fav jdrama of all time). Turns out my worries are unfounded, I think this sappy drama of the season didn't turn out that melancholic with a super-sad and predictable ending as I expected (was actually expecting a sorta Korean-kind of sad ending, luckily it didn't turn out in that way as expected).

I won't spoil the story for the rest of u who haven't finished with this yet, but after last Sat's last episode (episode 10 was the finale), I'm pretty glad with how everything was been wrapped up. I also think compared to last season's Sapuri, Kame-san did a good job this season with 'Tatta Hitotsu no Koi' together along with Ayase Haruka, who was considered one of my all-time fav jdrama actress. Considering this was a romance and soapy drama for this season, alot of Kame fans have been complaining that this drama was albeit abit too serious in terms of storyline for targetting the general young TV audience, since most of Kame and Ayase fans are rather young and hip people, and the show's storyline was actually targetting at an older audience. But IMO I think the drama managed to touch on many realistic aspects of a love story, as well as some cliched ones which hasn't been done in awhile. I also like some of the scenary choreography done in this drama, some of the scenes were pretty memorable, like the rope symbolism, how they met, the ring and the mittens.

This drama also has somehow made me really love Yokohama. I love the scene where all of them were standing during the rolling credits after the end of each episode, the place where Ayuta works for the cafe. And of course not forgetting the ending theme to this drama, Bokura no Machi de by KAT-TUN as well. :)

♥【愛用ガジェット】♥
♪現役携帯電話: NEC MEDIAS W N-05E
♪現役イヤホン: DITA Audio Answer Truth Edition & Astell & Kern AKR02
♪現役DAPプレイヤー: Sony NW-ZX1/GD
♪現役デジタル一眼カメラ: Sony Alpha α6000

Offline SacredCultivator

• AYO T-ara~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #22 on: December 19, 2006, 07:14:46 PM »
Arge my Karaoke Person isn't responding which is stalling me from releasing the Finale Ep hardsubbed... Bleh... That turd
Hello!Fansub's is recruiting Translators / Karaoke Typesetters, if interested PM me.

Offline Haonan

• 公認AKB48とNGT48アンバサダーです
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #23 on: December 19, 2006, 07:24:49 PM »
Quote from: SacredCultivator;262956
Arge my Karaoke Person isn't responding which is stalling me from releasing the Finale Ep hardsubbed... Bleh... That turd

SacredCultivator u're using the same nick handle in D-addicts am I right? Don't worry I think u're doing a great job with the hardsub releases over there, since u already released up to episode 9 for this series. Alot of people who are using their portable PVPs will thank u for ur releases, just like how sometimes I dump hardsubbed dramas into my Sony PSP to watch on-the-go as well.

I also think without dancestar24's help I won't be able to fully enjoy this series also, am very grateful that the subs gets released so fast each week. ^ ^
♥【愛用ガジェット】♥

Offline SacredCultivator

• AYO T-ara~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #24 on: December 19, 2006, 07:46:20 PM »
Haha thanks, and yes same nick on DA. I am still thinking if in future I want to partner up with SoftSubbers to do Hardsubs. So yeah I am just patiently waiting for him before i can watch the finale myself.

Edit:Tatta Hitotsu no Koi Finale Released! Enjoy.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2006, 08:42:22 AM by SacredCultivator »
Hello!Fansub's is recruiting Translators / Karaoke Typesetters, if interested PM me.

Offline SacredCultivator

• AYO T-ara~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #25 on: December 24, 2006, 05:02:48 AM »
Sorry to bump this but... Just thought I'd inform those that are into this and havne't seen it all to get the:

Batched Version here as it is smaller in size without too much loss of quality (A little due to re-encoding)

Offline Haonan

• 公認AKB48とNGT48アンバサダーです
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #26 on: December 24, 2006, 07:34:07 PM »
Quote from: SacredCultivator;266271
Sorry to bump this but... Just thought I'd inform those that are into this and havne't seen it all to get the:

Batched Version here as it is smaller in size without too much loss of quality (A little due to re-encoding)

Hey SacredCultivator props to you for the hard work and efforts. ^ ^ Lemme thank u in adv on behalf of others here, I'm sure they will appreciate ur works hehe. Even though I already hav the RAWs on my hdd I think I will download the batch torrent as well as it will come in handle next time if I wanna watch the series on my Sony PSP hehe, plenty of hdd space to burn anyway.

Oh and a very Merry Xmas to all the 'Tatta Hitotsu' JPH!P fellows here, it's half past 2am now over at my side and I just had some booze with my friends, so I guess it's time for me to turn in now. :ONsleep:
♥【愛用ガジェット】♥

Offline StreakInTheSky

• Dazed and Confused
  • Member+
« Reply #27 on: December 25, 2006, 12:44:44 AM »
I haven't watched the final episode yet, but ep.9 was sort of like wtf in a bad way for me. It was like the drama was going by at a pretty nice pace, then all of a sudden you're in the future years later and everything is different. Alot of times that works for me, but I think they sort of just pushed that into your face like, "HERE YOU GO WATCH THIS HAPPEN, DIDN'T EXPECT THAT DID YOU!?". I guess I wasn't expecting some of the things that happened, but I wasn't necessarily surprised by anything that happened either. I guess it was just a little too "real" for me. I feel like the only thing that could save this for me is if all of the major character are suddenly killed in the end.

I guess I'll get the finale now, and see what happens.

Offline Rainie

• <3
« Reply #28 on: December 26, 2006, 02:00:54 PM »
i am kinda confuse by the storyline.

from what i have seen, the cm came out before tatta was even aired. and i remembered, nao was sitting on the wheelchair, seems like she's gonna die anytime.
and hiroto hug her from the back, and at last he faint or something. i cant seen any similarities within this cm and drama. isit that they change it orr?

Offline SacredCultivator

• AYO T-ara~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #29 on: December 26, 2006, 04:46:09 PM »
Hehe never seen the CM so I can't say anything about that.. At first I was sort of thinking 1 Litre of Tears from what you described but then that didn't really happen either.

Offline okayasu

• Member+
« Reply #30 on: January 27, 2007, 11:54:49 PM »
I luv this drama!
its soo cute
luv koki in this drama..haha..so cute and soo wat's that word..persistent..
I luv ayuta in the drama..he's so cute..luv the scene were all three friends were on the boat and the other two (kame and koki) got calls from their gfs and he was left there by himself...his reaction was just priceless and cute

i feel the ending was kinda rushed...but indeed unexpected..i would have never thought there was so much goin on beyond the surface...but at the same time..it didn't really have to go that way..

Offline juringo

Re: "Tatta Hitotsu No Koi" Drama Thread
« Reply #31 on: May 15, 2007, 09:18:18 AM »
I love Kamenashi kun =0)
and love the song too!!

Offline Since1983

• Miki Fujimoto's Sex Slave
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #32 on: May 30, 2007, 09:18:17 AM »
Does anyone think the leading male actor is goodlooking? He looks like he has a horse face. Btw, the theme of this drama is played out.
I'll show you mine if you show me yours. ;)

Offline Haonan

• 公認AKB48とNGT48アンバサダーです
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #33 on: June 04, 2007, 12:01:44 AM »
Does anyone think the leading male actor is goodlooking? He looks like he has a horse face. Btw, the theme of this drama is played out.

Uh I think this forum would appreciate more constructive comments in threads, rather than posts like yours. Kame looking like horse face? How abt u show ur face first, before we say anything? Like I quote from ur signature, u show me yours and I will show u my, then we will further continue on the discussion of Kame's looks. Johnny Jimusho is not a blind company u know?
♥【愛用ガジェット】♥

Offline lunarprincess

« Reply #34 on: April 28, 2009, 12:34:53 AM »
tatta hitotsu no koi  is one of  my favorites dramas
I heard some friend saying that THnK was boring and that was the same boring story
but I think that was good  .... well even my mother watched it

JPHiP Radio (25/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Do As Infinity - Desire