JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Go! Go! 7188 - Aoi Kiretsu

Author Topic: (2/?) :Reset me - Atsumina (03/16/2014)  (Read 5056 times)

Offline tokumei

(2/?) :Reset me - Atsumina (03/16/2014)
« on: February 03, 2014, 01:50:49 PM »
Title: Goodbye
Pairing: Atsuko Maeda x Minami Takahashi
Words: 1,131
Genre: Angst
----

I don’t believe in love because I can’t see it. That’s what I’ve been telling myself up to this point.

But then you came, Touch my heart and let me see all of it. But what I did you ask? Ignored, disregard and never let you enter my heart fully.

I was that scared.

We both know how we felt for each other, you’re ready to take the risk and I’m not. You told me you’ll wait, no matter how long. I saw your eyes filled with tears that one night of September, I soon too began to cry. I engulfed you to hug afraid to let go, Knowing this will be the last time.  You buried your face to my neck, knowing what my tears meant. ‘We can’t be together’ I tightened my grip and moved up and kissed your forehead.

"Goodbye Atsuko"

…….

"Cheers! Happy New Year Everyone!"

I did not expect that this day would brought us again together, Never imagined that I would get to see you again.

"Acchan! It’s been a while! And you brought someone with you." Yuko grinned motioning for Atsuko and that someone behind her to enter. I turned my gaze away when our eyes met; she seems not to be that surprised to meet me here.

"Hi guys" Everyone turned their gaze to Atsuko, not knowing whether to do the same, I hesitantly took the glass half filled with strong alcohol that I refused to take a while ago when Mariko-sama offered me some, quite aware that my tolerance for alcohol is low.

"Introduce the gentleman!"

"Who’s the lucky guy?"

Everyone seems so eager to know who the guy is. Well not me. I unconsciously took a sip of the alcohol I’m currently holding and regretted it, it tastes like shit. Just like what I’m feeling right now. 'You don't have a fucking right to feel that way'.  Miichan who’s beside me noticed I’ve been acting weird and ask If I was okay, her loud voice caught some attention. I told her I’m fine, and just a bit of headache for some unknown reason.

"I’m Onoe Matsuya, I’m pleased to meet all of you! I’m a huge fan!" Few cheers could be heard, some throws question and some seems familiar with the guy. "I work as a Kabuki Actor" he answers with his deep voice.

"So what’s your relation with our Acchan? Though it’s pretty obvious" Mariko-sama asked grinning.

"Um, He’s my boyfriend. We’ve been going out for about three weeks now” Atsuko answered shyly.

That was unexpected. Or not. Again, I took another shot of that strong alcohol which now taste like a water or that I don’t mind the shit taste anymore, I just want to forget everything just for tonight.

"Oi , Takamina, You don’t obviously look okay, Want me to bring you home?" At least I could still hear Miichan in normal voice with that alcohol that I consumed. As I was about to answer, I heard the Onoe guy excused himself first due to the urgent meeting he has to attend. He seems sorry and bid his goodbye to everyone, He kissed Atsuko’s cheek and I lost it. "I guess I’ll just go get some fresh air. Thanks for the concern. I’m really fine" I gave miichan a small smile and took my jacket and gloves, excused myself and told them I’ll be back.

———-

I love to walk in the cold winter night, wherein snowflakes would gently kissed my cheeks and melted, you could see children playing in the cold white snow. Couples having hot chocolate together or walking hand in hand. Seeing those calms me, everything seems so perfect and peaceful for them. Having those thoughts I did not notice her presence not until..

“May I walk with you?”

You already are. So why still ask. I shrugged and continued walking to nowhere hiding the small smile that escaped my lips.

I’ve missed you so much.

Comfortable silence engulfs as we walk a little far from each other, curious to what you’re up to I hesitantly took a glance, I saw you looking up admiring the beauty of the sky. And me? Admiring yours. You didn’t change at all in my eyes, still the same Atsuko that I love, your beautiful smile, stunning eyes, luscious lips..as my list continuous to grow inside my head, I heard small ‘Hey’ from you breaking the silence..

“Are you happy?”

Our eyes met for the 3rd time, but this time I did not look away, having an internal struggle on how I will answer her random question, I gaze up and throw the question back at you. She chuckled at that and simply answers:

"I’m contented"

"I see."

"Why? Are you not?"

You know I’m not

I decided to be honest on how I feel.

Because this might be another Goodbye.

"Honestly No. Never been after that night. But here, right now, walking with you again like nothing happened to us, knowing that you’re contented. I’m Glad. “I sighed. A sigh of contentment and gave her a full look in the eyes and smiled.

"You know if that night, if just that person who happened to be the most important person in my life accepted me, my answer would have been different."

"Really? Negative perhaps?"

"Very Happy. That I could not ask for more"

"I see.” I sigh and closed my eyes telling myself not to cry, or worst to break down.

"But right now it’s different. I learned how to give up and open my heart to someone who’s willing to love me back without being afraid. I’m trying to forget about her fully. I’m getting there"

"I see. Then I guess she should do the same"

"She should"  She chuckled "That coward…I hope she too, someday find happiness"

"She would"

I hope so

"I guess this is another good bye?" I saw her now wet eyes, obviously trying to stop herself from crying. I’m glad that she took the courage to bring this up again or else the bitter and painful feeling will remain forever.

"Seems It is. At least a lot much better than last time"

She then stopped and gave me full smile that I love the most. Tears finally escaped her eyes and I did the same not bothering anymore finally letting the tears out I’ve been holding.

"Goodbye Minami"

I have loved you. Honest

She turned around and walked away, I watched her retreating form and sobbed louder. I once again bid my goodbye having the same painful feeling that one night of September.

"Goodbye Atsuko"

I still love you
« Last Edit: March 16, 2014, 03:39:48 PM by tokumei »

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: OS#1 Goodbye - Atsumina (Feb-3-14)
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2014, 02:59:56 PM »
Ah.. they love each other but....

Great bitter sweet love story

Thank you for the OS

Can't wait to see more

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline amachan48

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: OS#1 Goodbye - Atsumina (Feb-3-14)
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2014, 03:55:01 PM »
fuwaahh.... I have already read it in tumblr author-san. and I feel like crying everytime I read this fic again :'(

I don't know, is it okay for me to hope for a continuation of this fic?? hehehehe

great story you have here ^_^

Offline tokumei

Re: OS#2 The past that holds you back - Atsuyuu (02/06/14)
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2014, 12:48:16 PM »
• Title: The past that holds you back
• Pairing: Atsuko Maeda x Oshima Yuko
• Words: 1,762
• Genre: Angst

-----

“If you guys really want to hear about it, the first thing you’ll probably want to know is where we first met. Right?” I sighed feeling defeated as my friends grinned throwing victory pose to each other. They’ve been constantly asking about the girl I met during summer vacation. Honestly I’m trying to forget about it, but having this crazies pampering and reminding me all the time obviously won’t help.

“Can you guys promise me first that after this you won’t mention her again, EVER. I’m actually getting sick of this topic coming out of nowhere” I leaned on my seat grabbing a slice of pizza and giving them the ‘I’m serious look’ while taking a bite.

“Geez, Acchan. Can you just get to the story? We promise. After this, no more mentioning of your summer romance” Mariko said then rose her left hand promising. I rolled my eyes and everyone started to laugh. They are surely enjoying this huh.

Takamina then noticed my ‘I’m not impressed look’ and stated “Hey, Acchan might change her mind! Be serious now guys”

“Are you guys done? I’m leaving then”

“No no no! Geez we’re just kidding Acchan. Are you on your period or something?”  Tomochin said grabbing and pulling my left wrist to get back on my seat. So much ugh. Let’s just get over this with. But I doubt that they’ll stop even I tell them the whole story in full details anyway.

“So..? How did you guys meet?” Takamina hesitantly asked obviously scared because of the glare I’m giving to Tomochin.

Flashback

It was during the end of semester, I came across the flower shop behind our school. Yeah, the one next to the coffee shop Mariko often goes to. I’m no fan of flowers; you guys know that but what caught my attention that time is the girl who is sitting cross-legged or what do you call that sitting style again? Yes, that! Indian-style sitting or something, Hunched over and a sketchpad on her lap.

‘Is she the owner?’ I was obviously asking myself that time.

How does she look? Well, I think she was about Takamidget’s height? Wait no. She’s a bit taller. She’s wearing a dirty white v-neck shirt a jeans with a suspender and a high cut converse shoes. A looks definitely suited for those street artists. No Miichan, She does not look dirty. Then her hair was a tangled mess of a soothing brown. Her dimples showing as she smile at her almost finished masterpiece.

For me it was the first time to see someone breathtakingly beautiful.

Of course that time I know I was a hundred percent straight, I never would have imagine to be you know..Someone who’ll fall for someone on the same gender. But shit happens and that’s it. She noticed me standing just right behind her, her eyes locked into mine and fucking shit ‘Love at first sight’ really do happen in real life. But Let’s first start with a crush.

“I’m sorry. Am I on the way?” She asked.

“Err— N-No. I’m sorry. I was just passing by a-and saw you drawing” I stuttered. I almost bit my tongue that time guys! I don’t know what got me to be hella nervous talking to a stranger.

She smiled.

Oh my God

“I’m Oshima Yuko”

I’m cutting our first meeting short, she suggested to have a coffee at the coffee shop Mariko often goes to because the owner probably wouldn’t like us hanging around in front of the shop and mostly because they are blocking their flowers. We just had a chat after and some questions here and there, I learned that she’s a Fine Arts student Major in Painting currently on her sophomore year and she usually look for things she could draw to improve her skills  during her free time. Then at the end of the day which I did not notice, we exchanged mails and she promised to call.

That escalated quickly.

But who cares?

---------------

Well next things lead to another, we almost meet every day. What we are doing you ask? Mostly talk. Everyday I’m learning new things from her and so is she. I feel so close to her that my feelings were changing. Yeah yeah stop grinning! My simple crush turned to that. I fell so hard with someone I’ve just met. I’m quite aware it’s pretty one sided you know, what’s to like about me anyway? Nothing.

As I’ve told you we mostly just talk when we meet right? I asked her then on why she seems always by herself, it’s pretty rare for someone as pretty and as funny as her to be always alone right. Plus she’s in college so probably she has a group of friends she can hang out with during summer vacation rather that hanging out me. Or do I just want to know if she’s going out with someone. Okay. You got me.

“I’m actually going out with someone” she said locking her eyes on me but after a few seconds she turned and shifted her previous position to a cocoon like sitting style.

Ouch. I shouldn’t have asked. Or at least this could help me stop my growing feelings for her before it reaches the final level.

“Or that’s what they’ve constantly telling me” She sighs as she closed her eyes.

“Eh?” was all I could murmur.

I placed a hand on her right shoulder after a minute of silence as she turned her gazed to me, her eyes watery and a bit red. Aware that she’s preventing herself from crying. I gave her that look that she could tell me what’s bothering or whatever shit she’s going through. That she could trust me that I’ll be there..For her.

“The day I graduated from Highschool, I had an accident.  According to them I was hit by a private vehicle and lost all my memory. I don’t remember any of those so whatever they tell me I believe it. I was told everything. It was like they are dictating me on how I should be. But I already forgot everything I knew about myself then”

I’m feeling weak hearing her soft voice as if asking for comfort or at least someone who could understand her. I feel like wanting to protect her from all those things.

“My relationship with family, friends, classmates and the things I like or don’t like, I lost all of them. It’s like I’ve just lost my whole Identity. I’m afraid to meet them, for all I know It’s the Old Oshima Yuko they wanted to meet. But I can’t just leave them on the past and forget them fully. I should consider how hard it is for them especially for the said special someone that my old self used to love…”

“I can’t remember anything but sometimes those emotions are coming back to me, sort of like nostalgia. But when I try to pursue those things they disappear. It’s like there’s something written on a piece of paper but every time I tried to read what’s written, the words disappears.”

Having an internal struggle on how am I going to comfort the person who looks so broken in front of me, I gather all my courage and pulled her into a hug. She then broke down and wrapped her arms around me. When she calmed down, She released her tight grip on my waist and moved a little away from me but still just an inches away from my face. I could feel her breath on mine as she leaned forward to capture my lips.

-------------

I didn’t know how we end up in that situation. All I can remember is that I followed her at her dormitory after she ran away from me after our kiss she told me it was a mistake and she was sorry. She was surprised at first but then I showed her the desire I have through my eyes telling her It was okay and she don’t need to hold back.

“Yuk—“She quickly shut me up with a chaste kiss and pushed me to her painted white dormitory wall. I took great pleasure as her tongue made a way inside me mouth. Her hold on my shoulder is so tight that I could feel her nails digging to my skin, But I don’t mind at all. I can feel her assets as she pressed her body against mine.

I feel so hot.

So hot that I don’t want to stop.

Not anymore giving a fuck on what’s to happen between us, I took a hold of her left hand and pressed it against my center. “P-Please Y-Y-Yuko. Please have me” I breathed out.

----------------

Present

“Now you’re asking if we did it? Isn’t Obvious…But yes just to answer your stupid question. We fell asleep after and then that’s the end of our story.”

“EH?!!?!?!?!?!” they suddenly screamed.

“When I woke up she was no longer there.” I turned my gaze to their confused ones. I might look completely over with her but honestly speaking I’m not.

“I’m going home. I hope this stop you guys from asking about her. I really want to forget about her fully. So please” I grabbed my bag and bid my goodbye, I heard no protest from them which is a good thing. They probably felt that I need space after having to tell them everything that broke my entire being that one summer vacation.

--------------

I walked through the flower shop where we first met, then the small pond where we usually spend the entire day together. I sat on the same spot where we usually hang around and brought out the letter I received from you after I woke up that morning. I did not mention this to my friends since I could hardly stop the tears from falling.

Atsuko,

Meeting you was like a new beginning.

But my old self is screaming not to create a new one.

I do love you. The present Oshima Yuko does.

But I’m scared that If my memories were to come back and so is the feelings from the past,
I will be no longer the Oshima Yuko that you once knew. Feelings were too mixed up and
I don’t want to end up hurting you more.

I’m so sorry.

I really am.

If we once met again by chance then maybe it’s fate that will brought us again together.

Thank you for everything and please always Take care of yourself.

-Oshima Yuko

A/N: I got the Idea of Yuko having an amnesia from Golden Time (Anime Series) Thank you for reading!

« Last Edit: February 07, 2014, 02:47:43 AM by tokumei »

Offline sakura_drop_

• サクゲキと読んでください | Sakugeki to yonde kudasai~ | Please call me "Sakugeki"
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • YukoRena(Geki) & AtsuYuu shipping all the way! ♥♥♥
Re: OS#2 The Past that holds you back - Atsuyuu (02/06/14)
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2014, 01:09:50 PM »
OH MAH ATSUYUU HAATOO  :wub:

ANGST  :wub:

Despite the heartbreaking ending it's still wonderful~  :farofflook:

Thank you~  :bow:
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline Tam_atsu

• Kojiyuu addict ❤️
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • i love Akb48 and Maeda Atsuko ❤ kojiyuu/atsuyuu
« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2014, 01:11:33 PM »
this is nice!! atsuyuu~
i watch that anime too haha  :)

Silent reader for now

Offline KaoriChan

• AtsuHarem (≧▽≦)
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...the man of my dreams is a girl
« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2014, 02:23:02 PM »
Atsuyuu!! :heart:
i feel sad in the end but it still Great!!  :thumbsup
i want part 2  :cool2:
but if there's no part 2 i will leave it to my imagination  :usagiii::sleep:(and if you know what i mean :kekeke: :on gay: )

Thank you so much Tokumei-San :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline AshuraX

• AtsuYuu Kingdom's
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Every Sathday is AtsuYuu day!
« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2014, 08:39:46 PM »
I actually read this on tumblr.
ANGSTY AtsuYuu!!!!!
Shiet, why does the world have to be so cruel T^T
Well, can't help it. Amnesia is a horrifying thing.
Anyways, nice angsty AtsuYuu. I shall wait for your future works.
El.Psy.Congroo

Offline nicole123

• KojiYuu and Atsuyuu Shipper here! <3
« Reply #8 on: February 25, 2014, 06:39:10 AM »
ATSUYUU FTW !! :yossi:

but then again it is Heartbreaking story ..  :cry: BUT !! Still Hot as Hell   :lol: :inlove:

Author-san Hontou ni Arigatou!~ :bow:

UPDATE SOON!   :twothumbs

PS: Can't Wait for another AtsuYuu or KojiYuu Story  :nervous
"Don't tell God how big your problem are .. instead tell your problem how big your God is."

Offline tokumei

(1/?) :Reset me - Atsumina (03/11/2014)
« Reply #9 on: March 11, 2014, 07:50:36 AM »
• Title: Reset me (1/?)
• Pairing: Atsuko Maeda x Minami Takahashi

A/N: I'm going for alternate POV of Takamina and Acchan, I don't know how long will this be, I'm just bored atm so yeah  :nervous

=============

Minami

“No no no Acchan! There is no way in the world you’re going to spend a night on his place!” I slam my hands on the table gritting my teeth obviously from anger.

“What’s the big deal? I’m going to stay for the sake of a damn school project! It’s not like I’m going to get laid! What the hell is wrong with you?!”  Acchan fought back, I’m tempted to rush out and go beat myself up before I slip something out and will regret it for the rest of my life. I’m so pissed. How could she not get where I’m coming from.

I distance myself from her and took a deep breath. “We both know that that good for nothing and someti—I mean always perverted guy has a huge HUGE crush on you Acchan. You can’t deny the fact that we could see him drooling staring at you during our PE class. Yeah, I know that project is half of our finals and is a big deal for your scholarship but will you please think about it? I’m so worried that something might happen.”

She sighed.

“Okay I get it. I’m sorry for yelling at you. It’s just that I’m not used on you being over so protective of me” She chuckled and took both of my hands and caressed it before slowly pulling me for short hug and pat in the back.

“I think I’m becoming your second mom, you’re so stupid that I have to keep my eyes on you all the time. But yeah whatever..I’m sorry too” I mumbled the last few words.

“God Minami, You wouldn’t fit as a mom, just looking at the height department you’ll just pass as my kid. “ She let out a small laugh and I gave her a glare.”I’m kidding, stop using forehead muscle too much! You’ll reach old age fast.”

“You’re enjoying this too much,  huh?” I scowl.

She nod and took a few steps away from me. “You’re fitted as my best friend the most Minami, So I hope—No, I command you  to stick with me until we’re buried down there 6 feet!”

Oh my God, she’s so adorable. I just nod and shrugged, not really wanting let out a neither small laugh nor smile.

“Are we cool now?”

“Yeah, But no more ideas of sleepovers you get it?”

“Yeah Yeah, Now that you’ve mentioned, why did I have Tooru as my partner? Who arranged that shit?”

I chuckled.

“Remember he got our president as his best pal? Obviously he asked him, and as the goody goody best friend of that perv he couldn’t say no. duh”

“You could have done something! What’s the purpose of you being the vice. DUH

Nice try. I looked at her skeptically, she reciprocates with a smirk.  I just want to drop the subject, for all I know I never did once won an argument with her. She just thinks fast and her humor is mixing up and I can’t keep up with her, she’s so funny sometimes that at the end I just always agrees to whatever thing she says while laughing so hard.

“I want you to suffer” I give her a jeering look; she’s gritting her teeth, probably thinking on what she could say back.

“Okay then, I’ll let you make me suffer by having a sleep over at his house for a damn school project.”

Shit. Okay you win.

“Let’s drop this Acchan, and no you’re not staying over there like EVER. Or I’m gonna tell everybody in school that you were the one who made that upside down screen prank in library to pissed off that arrogant librarian.” 

Her mouth slightly agape, surprised on my retort.  “No Takahashi, you’re not blackmailing me. I know you wouldn’t dare to do that”

I crossed my arm and let out a smirk, who told her I can’t. And why the hell is this stupid conversation taking so long.

“Why do you think I can’t? Try me Maeda.” A mischievous smirk appeared on my face and that pissed her even more.  Holy mother of bullies, I think I’m winning.

“You won’t do that because you love me. You’re my best friend and an acting mom disguised on a elementary girl’s height, so you wouldn’t want me in any trouble. Even If I murder Tooru right now, you’ll even help me hide the body and I wouldn’t be surprised if we ever get caught and you’ll take all the blame without even mentioning my name” She gave me a cocky smile then the bell rings, signaling everyone to get back to their respective classrooms.

“You’ve been saved by the bell” she let out a chuckle and grabbed my left hand, and start walking towards our next class.

“I declare that a K.O, I’ll just never win to you. I’ve accepted that already”

“Good. You’re just the best of all the best best friend out there. And I would like you to know that I’m willing to do the same for you.” She gave me a wink. How adorable.

“Yeah I know, hurry now you sweet thing” As the 2nd bell rang, we rushed towards the classroom not minding the fact that I’m the Vice president of the senior level and obviously breaking a common rule that ‘No running in the hallways’.

« Last Edit: March 11, 2014, 07:59:18 AM by tokumei »

Offline lezperv

• <3 あつみな <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • どりょくはかならずむくられる
Re: (1/?) :Reset me - Atsumina (03/11/2014)
« Reply #10 on: March 11, 2014, 08:41:27 AM »
Lmao, I just read this on tumblr  :P

I like it even though its really short X3 Their personality is really interesting. Atsuko is the same Atsuko, but Minami is definitely a little different. It's not bad or anything, its really interesting  :)

I do hope you can continue this cuz AtsuMina is Eternal  :wub:
Forever AtsuMina/TakAcchan/TakAtsuko <3 . Follow me ^_^ .
My Fanfics: Shiroi x Kuroi Tenshi, Maji, Kowai!, Nisemono, Futari (Ong) Devil Wears Prada (Hiatus) I Want to Lock You Up (OS) Three Chances (Fanfic Winner 2014) Naze (Fanfic Winner 2015)
vs

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #11 on: March 11, 2014, 09:12:17 AM »
Atsuko as always such a teaser and Minami being the protective type

Very nicely done...like it...

Was fun to read... Thank you

Can't wait to see more

Offline takashu

• ecchi
« Reply #12 on: March 11, 2014, 09:49:39 AM »
it was fun.... :twothumbs :twothumbs
minami very considerate with atsuko ...

What will happen next? please update soon...

Offline Kirozoro

• Member+
  • WMatsui, Atsumina, Mayuki couple forever!!
« Reply #13 on: March 11, 2014, 04:17:25 PM »
Takamina is protective

Yep Acchan should stay away from those pervert guy

Offline tokumei

Re: (2/?) :Reset me - Atsumina (03/16/2014)
« Reply #15 on: March 16, 2014, 03:44:46 PM »
• Title: Reset me (2/?)
• Pairing: Atsuko Maeda x Minami Takahashi

A/N: oh my god how do I end this.

=============

Atsuko

Whenever I look at Minami during class I always caught her eyes glued on Haruna’s back. An idea crossed my mind; I could use this to tease her. When the teacher turned her back at us jotting down some math problems on the board, Minami then shifts her gaze back to the board and continues her lecture.

I nudged her arm gently.

“What do you want?” she asks softly. A worried look appears all over her face. If Ms. Nozomi caught us chit-chatting one of us will definitely be called to answer some brain-wracking problems on the board. I am pretty good in Math so she can call me to answer any of those problems for all I care. But it’s not the same case for Minami, she sucks in math. Like really, really! I can’t help but to laugh at the thought of her being called right now and she’ll trip on her way in front due to nervousness. That happened once and I certainly know that Minami does not want that.

Being a considerate friend, I let my curiousness slide and just remind myself to ask her later about her intense gaze at Haruna’s back. I motioned her to get back on writing and mumbled “Later” She nodded. After Ms. Nozomi tackled some new formulas and stated some examples, Board work was given and a quiz was handed to us after much to Minami’s dismay. She gave the innocent paper’s a doleful look and a long sigh before attempting to answer some problems.

After a good 10 minutes, Ms. Nozomi excused herself for a while to answer a call. I then took the chance and nudged Minami for the second time of this period to ask if everything is going well on her quiz.

“Hey, what’s the problem?” I whispered

“You’ve got your own damn paper, Go check it yourself”

I laugh a little and choose not to give any retort. She’s too stubborn to ask for help sometimes, I slightly slide my paper for her to get a chance to copy my answers.”If you don’t want to repeat this subject for another semester, I suggest you to shut up and copy my answers” She mouths a few words that I could not comprehend but complies anyway.
I grinned.

Before Ms. Nozomi came back she finishes copying and I heard her mumbled ‘Thank you’ I just nod then we were dismissed.

“How many motherfathe!@#%^%*& days do I still have to endure before semester ends? OH MY GOD Acchan! Believe me; I’m close to jumping off out the window a while ago when my eyes met Ms. Nozomi’s during board work. I’ve gotta do a countdown. That’ll make me feel better!  And Atsuko, Holy Hell you’ve gotta do something to my brain to understand any of those shit”

“Minami, calm the motherfather hell down” I’ve been laughing hard since Ms. Nozomi left the room. Minami had been cursing and panicking for a good 20 minutes now which amuses me. I’ve been throwing some unnecessary comments and insults to her here and there which went unnoticed because of her non-stop ranting.  I actually feel somehow bad because this ain’t a simple problem to her; the only thing I could offer her is another week of after class tutoring at her apartment which happens a lot this semester. Minami was never this bad, she focuses a lot on the subjects that she’s not good at but I noticed that this time all she does is complain. Something might have been bothering her to lose focus on such important matters.

“You’ve been a crap these past few weeks, mind telling me what’s the matter or anything I could help you with?”

She was about to answer when she saw Haruna looking at us, when my eyes meet hers she hesitantly walk towards us and greeted me a half smile and a simple hello.

“Hey Minami, you wanted to talk?” she asks Minami as she held her mobile phone high showing Minami’s message of wanting to meet her after class. Minami looks uneasy but excused herself and told me to go home first without her.

“If it wouldn’t take long, I wouldn’t mind waiting.” I said.

“I’ll just borrow her for a few minutes Acchan, I hope you don’t mind”

“Okay. I’ll see you later. Find something to kill time. But stay the hell out of the library” Minami warns.

I chuckled.

Minami then lead the ways as Haruna followed her. Once their backs were no longer my sight I release a sigh and started walking away. We’re completely honest and open to each other whenever something is wrong and someone has a problem so I’m a little bit upset right now because she never mentions anything but there is absolutely something, what upsets me more is the fact that she’d rather talk to Haruna about it than me?
Screw you brain.

“Oy Atsu! Watcha doing here alone? Where’s shortie?”

“Oh Miichan. Minami’s out there. Prolly having fun somewhere with her new bestie” I shrugged.

“Aw c’mere and let me give you tight hug. Minami ditched you for a date didn’t she? I thought she broke up with the Soccer club’s cutie ace player. And whoa she got another one already? Is he hot? Which school? Fuck. I never pegged her as that kind of type she’s too boyish.”

I’m in no mood for this kind of talk, I usually just let her say things like this to Minami because I know she doesn’t mean any of those and it’s her way of talking…but not today.

Not today.

“Shut up. She’s just with Haruna. Just go get your ass home”

“Had a bad day? Now that you’ve mentioned I saw her the other day looking all so serious at mcdonald’s with Kojima-san. You’ve gotta ask Minami if she’s pregnant or what I noticed she’s not her usual. You take care on your way home and tell Minami I said Hi. Bye~”

“You look awful. I told you to go home first.”

“Talking all done with your bestie?”

She smirked “Stupid. We’ve just started talking” she’s on a relax figure right now very much different to her uneasy and tensed actions this past few weeks. What did Haruna do? How can she make Minami’s internal turmoil go away with just a short talk? What can she offer that I can’t? I don’t like this feeling. We’ve been together for like all my life and this is the first time I felt so distant of her.

“I’m tired. Let’s go home” I started gathering my things up and started walking away a little bit ahead of her; she let me be without asking further questions in my actions. I’m glad but a little bit disappointed that she did not. The whole walk was a dead silent between us. I reached my home first without meeting her eyes I bid my goodbye and she does the same.

‘Why am I being a jerk to her’ I ask myself then grabbed my phone compose a message to Minami, apologizing to my shitty attitude a while ago. That prolly confuses her and to my knowing she’ll go all night thinking of what she may have been done to result of my cold actions to her. As I saw the notice that my message had been sent I lay my back flatly on my bed closing my eyes..

I want to hear about your troubles so bad

I want to be the one to make it go away

I want you to tell me everything it physically hurts.

Offline lezperv

• <3 あつみな <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • どりょくはかならずむくられる
« Reply #16 on: March 16, 2014, 06:51:09 PM »
Glad you updated XD

I'm confuse with Minami's action. In chapter 1, it was obvious that she loves Atsuko, but in chapter 2... it seems she's interested in Haruna? Please don't tell me they are getting together? I'm gonna stab myself if that happens...

In this chapter, its clear that Atsuko is having feelings for Minami, but she hasn't actually put a label on those feelings yet. I do hope Atsuko would find out about Minami's trouble, and that Minami would tell her.

Will there be other character involve in your story? Also, who the hell did Minami date? What soccer Ace? Huh?

Update soon  :hee:
Forever AtsuMina/TakAcchan/TakAtsuko <3 . Follow me ^_^ .
My Fanfics: Shiroi x Kuroi Tenshi, Maji, Kowai!, Nisemono, Futari (Ong) Devil Wears Prada (Hiatus) I Want to Lock You Up (OS) Three Chances (Fanfic Winner 2014) Naze (Fanfic Winner 2015)
vs

Offline yuuyu

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #17 on: March 16, 2014, 10:03:02 PM »
I think I get what's going on... -.-)a
Takamina asked Kojiharu for advice about her feelings for-
WAIT, Minami dated WHO? O.O

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #18 on: March 17, 2014, 06:33:42 AM »
Somebody was jealous of not thinking to come to her for advices

Well written story

Can't wait to see more

Thank you

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Go! Go! 7188 - Aoi Kiretsu