JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: The Gospellers - Right on,Babe

Author Topic: R I V E R (MaYuki) + Extra chapters (06/07/2013) - FANFIC DELETED  (Read 118074 times)

Offline haruhi16

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: R I V E R - Chapter 4 (9/22/11)
« Reply #80 on: September 23, 2011, 04:30:39 AM »
LOL Yuko xD .

Update soon!

Offline AFLynx

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • In my world, anything is possible.
« Reply #81 on: September 23, 2011, 05:31:12 AM »
 :OMG: OMG! how could I have missed the latest chapters in this story!  :err: seriously, I've been busy that I haven't been commenting here in the forums.  :dizzy: anyway, I would like to say that this is one of my fave fanfics here in the forums!  :on GJ: gotta love the SSA Logs too! especially #3 lol keep it up Divine_Vengeance (you too arisa-chan  :mon hi: )! will wait patiently for your next update!

Offline dark-atrox

• -KOJIPA IKEMEN SUKI DA YO!-
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ^_^TOMO-ACCHAN^_^
« Reply #82 on: September 23, 2011, 07:30:12 AM »
...great update as always and Kojipa's lil stunt made me laugh  :lol:
it reminded me of the no sleeves short movie....i think :nervous
and mayu's crazy 'fire in the hole' was hilarious :lol:
i wonder why rena's not included here? :?
...or is she a villain here or something? :lol:

Offline Divine Vengeance

• Anon
  • Member+
« Reply #83 on: September 23, 2011, 07:39:07 AM »
Just wanted to give a quick thanks to everyone who has commented. Your comments are very motivating and encourage me to write more ; v ; It really helps to know that I'm not screwing up somewhere LOL
Thank you again for giving your time to leave a message!

i wonder why rena's not included here? :?
...or is she a villain here or something? :lol:

@dark-atrox: I specifically used only the people that showed up in the original River PV xD I had wanted to put in Rena, but she wasn't in it so... yeah <_<
... But there's always such things as cameos and whatnot 8D
R I V E R   –   Irrelevant Stories   –   Love Stoned

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #84 on: September 23, 2011, 09:11:53 AM »
Lol the ennemies can't remember their name well

Offline Divine Vengeance

• Anon
  • Member+
Re: R I V E R - SSA Log #4 (9/25/11)
« Reply #85 on: September 25, 2011, 09:57:41 AM »
Stupid Sexy Acchan and That Stupid Shower Invitation

SSA Log #4 – Entered 9/25/11 by Divine Vengeance

A/N: For those of you looking for a more... mature version of this, please check into satsunyan/arisa03's "Kurumi to Dialogue."

--<>--

[REDACTED]

--<>--

A/N:
So… this post was going to be delayed for a while due to certain reasons, but the kind words of several people (you guys know who you are ;_;) made me decide to post this earlier.

Thank you, all you readers. I really appreciate your support ; v ; Please continue to read other things I release in the coming days ; v ;

Anon out~
« Last Edit: January 22, 2016, 06:53:21 AM by Divine Vengeance »
R I V E R   –   Irrelevant Stories   –   Love Stoned

Flean

« Reply #86 on: September 25, 2011, 12:29:44 PM »
gah!!!  :luvluv1:  i'm just so in love with every single of your SSA log!!!  :wriggly:

its always make my heart doki doki..  :mon inluv:   thank you for writing this...  :mon cute:

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #87 on: September 25, 2011, 02:22:53 PM »
Shower together hehehe, Takamina don't search for a excuse, Acchan will always win xD

Offline blughise

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • AtsuMina FOREVER
« Reply #88 on: September 25, 2011, 03:02:33 PM »
LOL!!!
I've already read the Kurumi to dialogue long before you update.... and I was wondering why satsunyan write someting without pretty much a beginning....
So it turns out this SSA log was the beginning :grin:

I'm so loving this SSA log fic and of course RIVER too!!!!
VERY AWESOME UPDATE!!!! :twothumbs

Don't worry we understand, why you kinda updated later.....
I, too am busy with school. busy writing my lab report, study for the quiz and the test.....so much to do that it's taking up my computer time  :P

anyways just update whenever you can XP
I am so looking forward to the next update

Offline Vanui

• Member+
  • *giggle*
« Reply #89 on: September 25, 2011, 03:52:04 PM »
Nishiiiiiii, I'm here for you if you need anything ; w ; b

And great chapter~ I love the cute and tiny captain who has no control over her sexy girlfriend ;D

Keep up da good work :on GJ:
ねぇ、怒ってる?

Offline Kid_Alpha

• Jerk Kouhai
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • (」゜ロ゜)」
« Reply #90 on: September 25, 2011, 04:45:21 PM »
Takamina, you can have sexy time with your girlfriend but you can't even shower together...

These SSA logs are the best~!

Offline Nyanoha

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #91 on: September 25, 2011, 07:58:37 PM »
I LOVE YOU UPDATES ;______;////  :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

*seems to be abusing the heart button again*

Chap 4: Takamina is pulling off all that worry from anyone. My Oshimen is so nice! ;____; Update soon, you awesome creator you!  :heart:

SSA: Stop making people think I'm weird when I start laughing all of a sudden from reading! ;) Always when I'm near people~

I'm so excited for the next update. They make my days even better

*HEART ABUSE! HEART ABUSE*
That which does not kill you, makes you stronger.

http://asteon.tumblr.com/

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #92 on: September 26, 2011, 05:57:48 AM »
i read the M version.. good one :D.

jajajj takamina stop blame the poor atsuko... she doesn`t nothing... jajaja ok im lying she`s a queen teaser..

Offline immortal_K

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Welcome to Immortal's world.
« Reply #93 on: September 27, 2011, 05:11:45 AM »
WOW, I read satsunyan/arisa03's "Kurumi to Dialogue." when I came across it on tumblr and you complete it into another SSA log!!  :twothumbs

I Love your fic and all of your SSA's!!!

Takamina don't bother trying to run away just follow your Ace's orders and head straight to the shower, you know you want it!

Offline haruhi16

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #94 on: September 27, 2011, 05:55:56 AM »
lol so cuteee.

Update soon :)

Offline arisa03

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #95 on: September 28, 2011, 07:35:04 AM »
Stupid Sexy (Stripping) Acchan and That Stupid Branch

SSA Log #5 - Entered 9/28/11 by arisa03/Satsunyan

--<>--

The intercom resounded at the military lounge.

“Second Lieutenant Maeda Atsuko, please proceed into Briefing Room Three immediately.”

“Eh?” Maeda Atsuko looked up from her chair as she stared at the intercom speaker. “Why?” she asked nobody and stood up to walk towards said place.

Arriving in no time, she knocked on the door and went inside. “Second Lieutenant Maeda, reporting.”

“Ah, Maeda,” the low pitched voice of the general, Akimoto Yasushi, greeted her. “I’m glad you came. As expected of the Ace.”

“Thank you very much,” Maeda Atsuko bowed her head and sat across the general. “What is this about, General Akimoto?”

“I need to send you on private mission. You need to recover a black box from the forest we just took control of days ago under Major Eguchi’s command,” he explained as he propped his elbows on the table, his hands together. “You will be assisted by First Lieutenant Oshima. Meet her in the dispatch area.”

“I will be dispatched today?” Atsuko asked. She received a nod in return and stood up from her chair. “Roger.” She saluted and bowed.

-----<>-----

“Acchan, you can turn into that cave for a brief rest. I am seeing some enemies on the radar.” First Lieutenant Oshima said through the intercom connected to Maeda’s ear. “The black box seems to be in there as well.”

“Okay. Let me just set up a trap, just in case.”

-----<>-----

“Second Lieutenant Takahashi,” General Akimoto Yasushi said as he entrusted a paper to the small female. “I leave this mission to you.”

“Private mission: black box retrieval,” Takahashi Minami read the paper and nodded at the General, followed by a salute. “Roger.”

-----<>-----

“Takamina, do you see that hill? The black box is in the cave near it,” the voice of First Lieutenant Shinoda assisted the young female through the intercom. “Can you go over to it and supervise the cave to see if there are anyone inside? The radar says that someone is occupying it.”

“Roger.” Takahashi Minami climbed the hill not too far from the cave and shoved a few thin tree trunks and branches away to peek into said cave.

The hill was almost connected to the cave via a small path of land. One wrong step to the side of the hill would result in completely crashing into thin but tall trees beside the small path and landing in front of the cave.

Completely shoving aside a branch barring her vision of inside the cave, Takahashi Minami’s eyes grew wide. Completely drenched in the water that was inside the cave, Maeda Atsuko unbuckled her bulletproof vest amidst the darkness.

Takahashi Minami slowly stepped forward as she squinted her eyes to make sure she was not imagining things. The female inside was indeed Second Lieutenant Maeda, Second Lieutenant Takahashi’s very best friend, who suddenly lifted her shirt, revealing those luscious abs, slowly raising the shirt higher and higher to reveal those very ample brea—

Another wrong step forward by the small lieutenant resulted in her hand that was shoving the branch to unconsciously let go of it, thwacking her hard on the face, throwing her head backwards, making her slide forward down the hill. 

Sliding down the small pathway while being hit by various branches, tree trunks, grass bundled in more twigs, and random cobwebs, Second Lieutenant Takahashi Minami came face to face with the barrel of an assault rifle.

“Uh... Acchan,” she spoke as she slowly stood up from the muddy ground with both her hands up in the air. “H- hi.”

“Minami?” Maeda Atsuko stepped forward, unconsciously jabbing the end of her rifle down at the poor second lieutenant’s crotch. “Oops.”

“Oww...” the female just growled in her throat as she held her hands still in the air. “Can you please put that away?” Thankfully her best friend did so.

“I was trying to point it at your stomach,” Maeda Atsuko, fully clothed with her vest on, spoke as she smiled sweetly. “Guess I missed.”

“That stupid branch...” Takahashi Minami whispered to herself as she cleaned her body of any twig, leaves, or cobwebs that she had amazingly fished on her way there.

“I was checking some wounds I got from the woods because of the twigs, and then the trap I set up suddenly got activated,” Maeda Atsuko explained as she inspected her stomach for a bit. “You?”

“I was by the hill,” Takahashi Minami said as she deadpanned, hearing multiple giggles in the intercom equipped in her ear. “I was told to watch by the cave and—“

“Stupid sexy Acchan started stripping.” Suddenly, Minegishi Minami’s voice echoed from both of the in-mission lieutenants’ intercoms, followed by a giggle.

“MINEGISHI!” Second Lieutenant Takahashi Minami almost shouted with a hiss.

Again, Takahashi Minami would not live down this day without a laugh.

----<>----

The two returned into base and reported to their General. Although wet and drippy, covered with twigs, cobwebs, leaves, more twigs, and more leaves, the two saluted and brought the black box back.

“Well then, the two of you, open it,” General Akimoto said.

The two just looked at each other, back to the general, back to each other, and then to the black box. Takahashi Minami stepped forward and opened it—

With a pop, confetti started flying from the black box they opened, completely covering the two of them with confetti and party sprays.

They both cleared their faces of such distractions and returned their attention to the black box. Before them were congratulatory ribbons with their names on it.

“Congratulations on successfully finishing an individual mission!”

Like I’m the most calm... Like, it must definitely be because, Like when we enter, I’ll be hurrying. But Because Junjun is older, I can calm down? I don’t really know, Like I just absolutely want her there beside me. Whenever we go abroad, if Junjun is absolutely not beside me, I absolutely won’t go. Something like that. -- Tanaka Reina about Junjun.

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: R I V E R - SSA Log #5 (9/28/11)
« Reply #96 on: September 28, 2011, 07:54:19 AM »
jaja miichan!!! leave takamidget alone!! jaja ok no.. :D

Flean

« Reply #97 on: September 28, 2011, 08:33:32 AM »
LOL...  :lol:  gonna edit this comment later...  :nervous

edit :
Man!!! Takamina just no good with luck!!  :rofl:

But I just love all these SSA log.. :twothumbs  It never fail to amused me...  XD
« Last Edit: September 28, 2011, 02:01:31 PM by Flean »

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #98 on: September 28, 2011, 08:47:32 AM »
Poor captain ahahaha always get hurt or embarassed ^^

Offline blughise

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • AtsuMina FOREVER
« Reply #99 on: September 28, 2011, 11:19:14 AM »
When I woke up 1 am this morning, I first thing I saw is this fic and I was also the first one to leave 'thank you', since I read it through my phone!!! This totally didn't make me want to sleep anymore though that's ok, as long as I get to read something awesome :P

and now that I'm fully awake, I can properly leave you a comment.

Takamina so pervy and such idiot too... she was so close to see acchan naked, then she did something stupid and then get caught. :rofl:

I really love this SSA log!!!!Thanks for the awesome update as always :)

Please also update  RIVER :)

JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: The Gospellers - Right on,Babe