JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Doping Panda - An Oldster

Author Topic: Eru's Files (OS COLLECTION) - COMPLETED  (Read 26752 times)

Offline Megumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Eru's Collection xD AKB and SKE + Majisuka stories ^^
« Reply #20 on: February 07, 2012, 03:00:35 PM »
Hahahahaha! I saw your fic on tumblr OMG LoL
Hahahahah and I just reread this again because fun fic is epic! :rofl:

Thank you for your update!
Arígatou!  :kneelbow:
Have tumblr have twitter. Just ask ^^

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #21 on: February 08, 2012, 01:10:13 PM »
Oh how I like body swap~

Offline msst28

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #22 on: February 08, 2012, 08:06:12 PM »
Body Swap...
like it... :twothumbs
Hope you update soon..

Offline LeNosferatu

• I Daydream and Annoy People
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Hypocrisy Kills, So Does Your Smile
« Reply #23 on: February 09, 2012, 12:58:46 PM »
@Megumi lol thanks for visiting my tumblr  :love:

@anzai48 OMG REALLY  :w00t: ahh i want to read the body swap side of yours too  XD pls write it  :bow: and yeah for Nacchan...omg i cant stop my namidas  :cry: why she has to graduateee  :banghead: well i write this story long before the graduation btw  :( ahh i'll miss her.

@kahem yay ^^

@msst28 here it goes...  :cathappy:

Okay guys!! Again I remind you to join in the polling pls  :thumbsup i'll make fics of the two top  :yep:

Thanks for reading my *cough* crappy things called fic  :nervous and enjoy the part 2 of Oh, Shit! (MaYuki)

comments and critics make me write faster  :)2

Oh, Shit! (II)

“Neru-sama! Neru-sama! Open up! Neru-sama!” hundred times Nacchan slammed her fist to the old maple door in front of her. Its aging surface creaking every time the clenched hit it hard, if Nacchan kept going with the ministration on the innocent door in the next couple minutes, Neru might have to buy a new one. Nacchan never had her heart boiling as ever as now while her mind tried consuming illogical information she just retrieved hours ago. She breathed in furious rhythm wanting to meet that goddamned fortuneteller and beat her to death. She stopped knocking as she felt her knuckles started burning and sighed in desperate. Her eyes slowly wandered to the top and found a canopy. What made her eyes widened was a huge plank attached near the canopy. There was written:

“Temporary Closing Due to Holiday”

“I’M SO GONNA KILL THAT GYPSY LATER!!” Nacchan banged her fists in a raging might to the door. What had been predicted earlier happened, there successfully formed holes in the place where her hands were at. Now everyone could easily peek inside, though it was so dark and smelled like a mixture of dying animals and burned incense. Not a nice place to stop by. That’s why Nacchan questioning Yuki’s interest of place while knowing Yuki was a neat freak.

“Ahh! Doushiyo!” now Nacchan had a double regret. For making her friends’ life a hell and for cracking down Neru’s door.

“Nacchan! Nacchan! Nacchan! Help us please!” Yuki and Mayu’s voice attacked her morning routine of human hibernation. Still sleepy, she responded to them half-heartedly, more exact, half-consciously.

“WHAT? Y-you must be joking!” she let out a stifled disbelief laugh. After she asked to both girls for umpteenth time and detected there were no jokes and no sign she was waking up in the first day of April, Nacchan was sure her normal world became upside down. It was clearly Mayu’s soul trapped in Yuki’s body and Yuki’s in Mayu. She tried to taking off the rings without them knowing, but that was useless. Nacchan wondered if it’s a permanent magic.

All the barriers she built about magic just instantly destroyed in seconds. Guess “the trying” was a bad bet then. She intended to hide the truth from Yuki and Mayu that was all her fault attaching the rings the night before and made things even more complicated. She decided to speak to Neru for solvency but seemed God didn’t let things happening easily.

Now she believed in magic.

Something popped in Nacchan’s head. She knew there was something she could do.

==================

“Where?” Yuki in Mayu form asked. She confused seeing Nacchan went back home and started packing things. Nacchan said she would go for a week but without any further explanation she just grabbed her stuff and stuffed them in her small backpack. Nacchan didn’t answer until she put on her backpack and walked to the door then smiled to Yuki, “Please take care of yourself and Mayu. I know you don’t hate her that much.” She teased a bit making Yuki blushed. “Um y-yeah. I’ll make sure she’s not dying hungry.” Yuki folded her arms and looking at another direction. Nacchan smiled, “I know I can count on you.” She leaned closer and hugged Yuki.

Nacchan smiled, “I’m sorry for everything, Yuki. I’m leaving now.” Yuki felt something strange with this goodbye, she shook Nacchan’s shoulder, “You! You’re not going to die right? Right?” Nacchan laughed, “Heck, silly!” she flicked Yuki’s forehead and made Yuki jumped backwards while caress her reddened forehead, “Ouch!! Well you act differently today. In the dramas they do that kind of goodbye before they die. So where are you going?”

“Kyoto. Wish me luck.” Yuki’s eyebrows couldn’t get any higher than now. Before she could ask for further information, she saw Nacchan was already vanished, leaving superhuge question mark on Yuki.

“Many unexpected things happened today…I wonder what’s going to happen next.” Yuki sighed.

=================

“Nacchan? Huh…she’s not anywhere.” Mayu searched her cousin in the entire house only to find the fact that she had the house with Yuki alone. Not a situation and condition she wanted. A frown formed in her lips. She decided to go back to her bed, watching some animes on her laptop might rejuvenate her mood. She walked to the fridge to take some cans of juice and chips and went back to the room. Before stepped in, Mayu heard something rustling inside. She opened the door slowly, only to find a figure of herself, kneeling down in front of her drawer. Some of the contents were scattered on the bed beside the drawer. And when Mayu sharpened her eyes to find out what it was. Her face couldn’t get any redder knowing they were familiar,

“Yuki! Wh-what are you d-doing with my underwear!!!”

Kashiwagi Yuki turned in horror to find Mayu caught her sneaking in her drawer. Taking her most private things. Yuki immediately threw back to the drawer what she gripped. It was Mayu’s bra. Mayu only watched those actions in shock, she unconsciously dropped her snacks. Unable to say anything. She grabbed a nearby pillow and hit it to Yuki like there’s no tomorrow, “PERVERT! HENTAI! I HATE YOU!”

“WHOA! WHOA! It’s not like thaaaat! Mayday! Mayday!” Yuki tried to resist the repetitive hard punches in her face with her hands. Though it was only a pillow, but Mayu’s power was amazingly unbearable so it quite made Yuki’s head dizzy. Yuki tried to speak between the hits, “Stop! Please, I can explain! Watanabe Mayu!” hearing her name being called, Mayu stopped the rage and panting unsteadily.

“It’s not like what you see. It’s…” Yuki scratched her unitchy head. Wanted to find the decent words to explain without feeling embarassed. Silence filled the air and Mayu’s patience started running thin.

“It is what?”

“I…m-mine doesn’t fit yours. Eh…so…” Yuki stuttered. Mayu blushed as she caught implications of Yuki’s statement. Come to think about it, since their body-exchanging happened, of course they had to use each other’s clothes since their measurements and heights were extremely different. Mayu thought it was kinda sad that somehow she realized she was lost to Yuki, in breast size.

“F-fine. I let you just because of this. But next time, don’t sneak out like that. It’s a crime.” Mayu looked away, avoiding Yuki’s eyes. She had to loosen up since she needed Yuki’s too. Yuki bit her lower lip and hesitantly took away some and flashed out the room after said thank you. Mayu sighed. Things would be going more complicated from now on, she thought.

================

“What in the world is this? How come you find me?”

“Everyone has Facebook and I’m smart enough Neru-sama. Plus, you’re updating status in every five minutes.” Nacchan smirked.

“You’re insane, girl. Fine…what’s wrong?” Neru sighed in defeat.

==================

should i continue?  :?
Email: delilahhere@hotmail.com

Tumblr: 48andtheconceptofbreathing

Fanfiction blog: hoodednosferatu.blogspot.com

| 柏木由紀 | 平田梨奈 | 山田菜々 | 島田玲奈 | 矢神久美 | 村重杏奈 | 秋吉優花 |

| Kashiwagi Yuki | Hirata Rina | Yamada Nana | Shimada Rena | Yagami Kumi | Murashige Anna | Akiyoshi Yuka |

Offline msst28

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #24 on: February 09, 2012, 01:35:47 PM »
 :rofl:
you need to continue soon.. pls dont stop right here... :bow:

“What in the world is this? How come you find me?”

“Everyone has Facebook and I’m smart enough Neru-sama. Plus, you’re updating status in every five minutes.” Nacchan smirked.

“You’re insane, girl. Fine…what’s wrong?” Neru sighed in defeat.

Lol Neru-sama..

Offline Seigus

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #25 on: February 09, 2012, 04:57:08 PM »
Please continue "Oh, Shit!" It's not everyday that we get to see Mayuyu and Yukirin constantly at loggerheads XD Plus their interactions really crack me up! Keep going!

Offline ny37z

• ecchi
  • what~?
« Reply #26 on: February 09, 2012, 06:32:00 PM »
I've read all ur fics here, so far the wmatsui one is my favorite. let's say... it's kinda different (I like jurina being tortured here, lol XD )

so~ if u dont mind.. can I request for yukko or matsurina's fanfics? I think u know ske members quite well..  :P

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #27 on: February 09, 2012, 07:06:14 PM »
Of course you have to continue! You can't let us like that! Because it's awesome lol

Offline LeNosferatu

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #28 on: February 10, 2012, 11:05:11 PM »
@anzai48 lolol iknorite  :rofl: :rofl: btw im start reading you human vs vampire, anzai-san! (cause there's mayuki  :grin:) and what you imagine is rite. we technically see mayu sneak in her own drawer with yuki inside it and getting hit by yuki with mayu inside it (ahhh body swap is indeed confusing but lololol)  :banghead:

@msst28 yay i will  :cathappy:

@seigus hehheehe yeah its rare seeing them fighting rite   :sweatdrop:

@ny37z its the frst time i write sado-maso like that  :doh: haha and i like the idea jurina being uke  :P2 ah yukko is kinoshita yukiko right? im not really into her so i guess i cant write about her lol sorry  :doh: ah about matsurina, i already put it in the vote  :) so make sure she's on top two and i'll make it  :heart: :heart:

@kahem oookaaay  XD

ookay! seems you guys cant wait for other part of Oh, Shit! (im awesome and i know it :P2 loljk) soooo without further ado, here's part three!

Oh, Shit! (III)

“I.D card please, Miss.”

That simple sentence was meaningless to Kashiwagi Yuki. It was only a sentence which demanded her to proceed some actions as a good citizen. It was only a sentence that supposed to has no affection of her sweat-dropping behind the wheel just like now. Simple words came from a well-uniformed civil servant called policeman that only ever got in her lowest part of worries, because she never really dealt with. And pretty sure she had been a very good citizen in twenty years living. But after two times twenty four hours fighting with a very fresh condition of human living, she had to face some peeved troubles. Never she cursed God just because a policeman asked for her I.D card.

“W-what’s my fault, Sir?” Yuki responded properly. She tried to balance the nervous tremor of her voice so the police wouldn’t catch any suspicious action as if she was smuggling piles of drugs to another secret destination. Her eyes caught the smiling policeman, signing Yuki to calm her nerves a bit. Yuki gradually loosening her death grip to the steering wheel that now dampened by cold sweat in the place where her palms at. The cop shook his head,

“None. We just need to clear and identify this area. There was a murder here and we the cops need to gather information of everyone who’ll pass the street.” Yuki’s eyes followed where the police’s was pointing. Indeed, there were some blockades ahead and Yuki could see the yellow police line surrounded the particular area. Yuki’s mind spun. She had no choice but passing another direction though it’s farther than the usual ones. She took out her cellphone from her jeans pocket and gave a grin to the police, “Ahh, it’s vibrating. Excuse me, could you give a minute?” The police only nodded.

“Hello…Yes. What? Now? Okay. Yes…I’m on my way!”
Yuki closed the lid and turned to the waiting policeman. She gave a look of worry and bit her lower lip, “I’m sorry, Sir. But my friend really, really needs my help. And I have to go back right now.” Yuki gave a gesture by swinging her hand back and forth. She hoped she could trick the police by faking the call and giving a pleading look so she didn’t have to pass the street. Yuki almost jumped in joy when the police nodded and let her turned reverse without any stipulation. What a dumb, Yuki smiled in victory.

=================================

“Neru-sama, I’m tired.”

“Nuh-uh. Keep going. Been only thirty minutes and it’s already the third time you whining.”

Hirajima Natsumi sighed in irritation. She couldn’t help but doing all Neru’s requests since the day she stepped in Kyoto. She didn’t know that the cost of finding such important information for their friends’ life sake is being a slave. And it wasn’t last in a day. Today was the third day of the torture and she already: treated Neru a special jumbo super ultra parfait that she couldn’t even say the name (it was in French) which price could make Nacchan’s eyes almost dropped to the ground, brought Neru to a five-star traditional onsen, and now, giving Neru a free massage with extra complaints.

“What’s your angle here, Neru-sama?”

“Angle wh-OUCH!” Neru yelped as she felt a furious pressure in her back, which made her nerves become slightly shocked and astounded. She knew Nacchan did it on purpose. She smirked and peeked what happened to be a sweat-dropped and dejected Hirajima Natsumi.

“Keep doing that and I’ll make your life a hell, how?” Neru said in a mischievous tone. Nacchan’s insides couldn’t be any hotter than now as she felt her guts boil with anger. She closed her eyes and exhaled deeply, hoping that her resentment would flew away with the air, and replaced her frown into a coerced smile,

“Yes, Neru-sama. Anything you want.” Nacchan rolled her eyes in defeat.

“Good girl.”

=================================

“WHAT?”

“Yes, Mayu-san. It’s been three days. We don’t know when our condition could be normal. Furthermore, I don’t know what Nacchan is doing in Kyoto and when she coming back. So, be a good girl and cooperate with me.” Yuki kept talking to a standing Mayu while her eyes glued to the television screen. Mayu only standing still and having a silent O formed in her mouth. Swapping bodies was indeed unimaginable, yet real thing happened to them, but Mayu never thought things could get any worse knowing she also had to swap their life. Going to college with Yuki’s form and Yuki back to high school in Mayu’s body wouldn’t simply do. A little mistake could ruin their entire life. But by taking no risk in doing that, was also the bad choice. They can’t forever staying home and do nothing. Something had to be done to keep living their life though it’ll take forever.

“I can’t! I can’t Yuki-san. I don’t know what a university student does. I know nothing about college!” Mayu hardly agreed to the plan. Yuki turned the television off and turned to Mayu, who was still spacing out in her own twisting mind.

“A-also. What’s with that second rule! I don’t want to stick with you, like, every time!” Mayu added with a higher tone.

“You think I want to re-enrolled in high school? What is hell if high school never ends? And, I’m almost going to jail tonight for driving with…with this BODY! Luckily I didn’t have to shove my I.D card. Kashiwagi Yuki’s card!” Yuki argued.

“But I can’t drive a car…”

“Exactly! That’s why you have to stick with me everywhere I go. Deal with it you brat.” Yuki crossed her arms pissed off with the ungrowing woman in front of her. Mayu is really still a child at the heart, thought Yuki.

“Can you please be nice with me?! Don’t shout at me!” Mayu’s being defensive. She really detested the way Yuki talk to her, like she has no dignity at all. Yuki is really a brute slavedriver, thought Mayu.

“Listen, Watanabe Mayu. If you don’t agree with my plan, you better come up with a brighter idea. Your time is twenty seconds starting by now.” Yuki glanced at her watch and shrugged. Mayu agaped at a sudden command and swam deeper in her mind to find any brilliant suggestions and successfully wasting every precious seconds Yuki gave with nothing.

“See? Relax, I’ll teach you some college stuff to do starting tomorrow. Goodnight.” Yuki slowly walked towards bedroom. Mayu couldn’t help but staring at her own figure and realized something,

“Is that the way I look from behind?” she mumbled with amazement, making Yuki stopped and turned, “What?” Mayu shook her head, “Nooo, it’s nothing.” And saw Yuki shrugged and closes the door. Mayu nodded in admiration,

“I never knew I have such a nice butt”, she giggled.

==========================================

any comments and critics or just love, hate, and boredom make me write faster  ;) thank you  :cow:

| Kashiwagi Yuki | Hirata Rina | Yamada Nana | Shimada Rena | Yagami Kumi | Murashige Anna | Akiyoshi Yuka |

Offline Megumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #29 on: February 11, 2012, 01:00:54 AM »
waaa! I miss Nacchan!
Poor her being a slave for Neru-sama LoL

“Is that the way I look from behind?” she mumbled with amazement, making Yuki stopped and turned, “What?” Mayu shook her head, “Nooo, it’s nothing.” And saw Yuki shrugged and closes the door. Mayu nodded in admiration,

LoL in real Mayu even stated that she indeed liked her butt. hahaha

THank you for your update!
Arígatou!  :kneelbow:
Have tumblr have twitter. Just ask ^^

Offline Seigus

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #30 on: February 11, 2012, 08:24:52 AM »

Best. Line. Ever.

Mayu's right and the real Mayu knows it (as what Megumi said).

I really enjoy seeing my OTP bicker endlessly here. It makes it all the sweeter when the two of them finally get together 8)

Offline LeNosferatu

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #31 on: February 11, 2012, 12:14:52 PM »
@anzai48 PM sent :)

Offline RenaChii

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #32 on: February 11, 2012, 10:00:19 PM »

What's with that comment?! Hahaha!

You are the BEST MAYUYU~!!

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #33 on: February 11, 2012, 11:11:06 PM »
LOL! The 3 of them spend really a bad moment hahaha!

Offline Sieka

• YukiRena, SayaMilky & AnniNaga Banzai ( ・ω ・ )
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ~All hail Gekikara, Milky & Annin~
« Reply #34 on: February 12, 2012, 04:48:49 AM »
Body swaps are interesting. Its funny when its placed on two angry people. Hehehe....I love how Mayuyu and Yukirin fight, and bossy Yukirin is bossy, I love it when Yuki has total power over the situation now and Mayu's like helpless because indeed, their situation is unusual and that it could destroy their lives in a blink of an eye.
I kinda hope they won't be switching back soon, not until they start developing some feelings for one another at least.... :shy1: I wanna see how they struggle with their feelings for one another while their in the body of the person they love. Hehehe, pure sweet torture. :shy2:

Also... Nice one Mayuyu~ :lol: Pure win win.  XD
[ Author Profile | Tumblr ]
~I also ship NMB48's SayaMilky~
~From MG3, I wave the AnniNaga shipping flag~
~Shipping hard BlackGeki, and the princess pairing, YukiRena~

Fanfics:
[ Divine Intervention || The Beauty of Love || Sieka's Collections ]
[ This Distance Between Us || (Collab) Let Love Bleed Red ]
[ Memories of the Heart ]

Status: Semi-hiatus, Semi-I-don't-know-if-want-to-come-back-now

Offline JinMario

« Reply #35 on: February 12, 2012, 05:58:00 AM »
Hey guy! Can I translate Aggressive Trance to Vietnamese ?
I really like it and i want everyone to read it.
Would you mind?

Offline LeNosferatu

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #36 on: February 13, 2012, 09:37:02 AM »
@Megumi haha yeah i know that too  :shakeit: yay for Mayuyu's oshiri! *share beer*

@anzai48 ay ay captain!

@seigus  :grin: :grin: :grin:

@RenaChii yay!!  :heart:

@kahem lol blame Neru!

@Sieka thank you for reading  :cathappy: yes lets see how are their lovehate heat gonna work out  :grin:

@JinMario whoa! youre the second person who wants to translate AT into vietnamese  XD thank you and yeah..you can :) hope your friend like it

part four dudes!!!

Oh, Shit! (IV)

Rewriting it like...three times lol sorry if it still no good *weeping in corner*

Mayu couldn’t help but staring at the empty space beside her. She patted the other side of white pillow that she used to share with Nacchan all the time, feeling the barrenness of nighttime chats and giggles she usually had. It’s not like she got insomnia, but laying in the lower part of bunk bed alone with Yuki’s back stick on the mattress just few inches above her for three days made her feels a bit lonely. Mayu not used to sleep with the lights off where the only light source was her cellphone on her grip. And because she hated the idea of extending the arguments with Yuki about the room, she chose to stay silent and kept her eyes open staring the wooden top that separates her with the sleeping Yuki.

That’s why Mayu needed Nacchan like now, the bedtime conversations between them usually, slowly but sure, made her feel relaxed and fall asleep easily even though lights off or on, raining hard and thunder sounds so horror, or the sound of late night Yuki mumbling and typing furiously on her laptop, finishing her thesis. Mayu flipped her body right, left, laid on her stomach, burying face in the pillow, and bunch of sleeping styles she could try, all just useless. Grabbing her phone and flipped it open for the umpteenth time after got bored with browsing, she texted Nacchan.

=======

Nacchan and Neru happened to be in a floating gazebo above the lake.

“Let’s just be straight right here, you don’t know how to stop the urgh-that-magic, right? You only take advantages of me and-“

Nacchan stopped her accusation when she heard a mocking chuckle escaped from Neru’s mouth. She raised a brow and staring oddly at the bizarre girl in front of her. The girl that successfully turned her into a slave for days, the girl that always wear a black robe which smells like weird mixture of graveyard and a hint of ginger, also the girl that practically made her friends and her own life turned upside down.

“What’s so funny? I’m talking to YOU.” Nacchan emphasized her words. Her patience threatened to flashing thin.

“You.” Neru replied shortly.

Hirajima Natsumi felt like her insides twist with the same awakening she had in a day she broke Neru’s door. She pulled Neru’s robe collar, making her hanging innocently in Nacchan’s fist.

“Whoa dude, relax.”

“I’LL PAY YOU WITH EVERYTHING YOU WANT IF YOU JUST THE HELL TELL ME HOW TO GET THINGS BACK TO NORMAL!!!” Nacchan burst out. Neru’s face almost fully covered with every drops of Nacchan’s spit of saliva and made her cover her face with both hands.

“Whoa, I need an umbrella.” Neru said in a cheeky tone. Nacchan immediately dropped the sly fortuneteller and dropped herself to the chair after panting furiously.

“Fine, Hirajima Natsumi-san. I’m sorry for these times. I’ll tell you how.” Neru said calmly as she wiped her face with her silk robe. These made Nacchan’s mood adjusted and kept locking eyes at the weird gypsy.

“I give you choices. I’ll tell now but you’ll have the bad luck, or I’ll tell later and you keep with your happy life.” Neru smirked.

“Happy life? How’s this called happy life? Don’t play games with me!” Nacchan was about to go on Neru again but a palm stopped her,

“Uh-Uh. Please choose.” Neru shook her head in a bossy gesture.

“Fine, tell now. I don’t care about bad luck. Screw you with your fortunes.” Nacchan apathetically said.

The next thing Nacchan saw was something familiar on Neru’s raised grip. Her eyes bugged out knowing what they were. She drifted her vision to Neru’s menacing sneer,

“Bad decision.”

“Wh-what, how, How did you get that!! Neru-sama, WAIT!!” Nacchan shakily pointed to what happen to be a cellphone and a wallet in Neru’s grip. She hastily looked at her pocket and found out something missing from the place they were at.

“You daughter of a-“

SPLASH!

“You made your choice, missy. Go dive in. See you tomorrow…” Neru whispered mischievously to the stunned Nacchan and walked away in glory with her unstoppable “OHOHOHOHOHOH!”

Nacchan felt like the whole sky were falling upon her. She just had her only wealth which kept her surviving of Neru’s uncanny requests, being thrown to the lake. She immediately looked down the shadowy water below her, sorta hoping those things could swim and float by theirself, but of course it wouldn’t happen. The lake was too deep and dark and kinda scary so she didn’t dare to jump and sacrifice her life for the already useless device and soaked money and plane tickets, since she always got D on swimming classes. Instead, she gripped the gazebo’s fence and screamed,

“NERU-SAMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!”

============================

[Your message(s) could not be delivered]

Mayu stared at her phone in desperation. She hoped little late night texting with her cousin could somewhat heal her loneliness, that she missed Nacchan so much. What disappointed her was she got no chance to speak with Nacchan in the day she departure to Kyoto.

“What business keeping you there, huh?” Mayu mumbled randomly as she closed the phone lid shut and threw it to the side. She wondered whether Nacchan is already asleep so she turned her phone off. Mayu got out the bed and opened the door so slowly so she wouldn’t wake the nemesis up. She peeked the upper bunk two times to ensure Yuki is still in wonderland.

There’s something wrong with the door.

She pulled the knob once. Twice. Not moving.

Locked? Mayu thought strangely since there was no key attached to the door. She turned her head slowly to the sleeping figure of herself,
Daughter of a b*tch! Mayu cursed when realized Yuki had locked the door and hid the key somewhere in the room. She climbed Yuki’s bed. Found her own body hugging the bolster facing the wall. Mayu suddenly shook Yuki’s body in vigor,

“Yuki! Yuki! Where’s the key?”

Kashiwagi Yuki felt like an avalanche occurred in the room and forced her eyes open. When she was up she found out it was only a childish rat that whining for key caused the disaster. Grunted in discontentment, she sat up, “Y-Yes!! What is it?”

“Where is the key??”

Yuki rolled her eyes and grumpily stumbled back to bed, “I don’t know. You won’t go anywhere. Sleep. Now.”

Mayu couldn't be more pissed hearing Yuki’s words. Yuki clearly had hidden the key somewhere. She pulled Yuki’s blanket roughly and shouted, “Since when you’re my mother!!! Give me the damn key!!” she grabbed the pillow and once again, hitting Yuki mercilessly.

“Mayu! Mayu! Stop! Ouch! Ouch! Mayuuuu!!!” Yuki felt her head was inside the washing machine, being spun over and over. After Mayu’s assault stopped, Yuki shook her head constantly to normalize her blurry vision. She wondered why Mayu always choose pillow as her weapon every time they got in a fight.

“You’re under my responsibility now. Please behave properly and not bothering me. Go sleep.”

“Since when?? Yeah, since when???” Mayu stated angrily to the older girl. Yuki sighed in disbelief. Mayu really has to be treated like a kid. She ever wondered if Mayu actually a ten year old kid trapped in teenager body.

“Since Nacchan told me to. Please, Watanabe Mayu. I don’t want Nacchan mad at me for getting you lack at sleep.” She said in a softer tone. Mayu pouted,

“Only if you let me turn the lights on.”

Kashiwagi Yuki’s eyebrows couldn’t get any higher than now. You know when the time Mayu acted like a child, this one of those times.

“But we always sleep with lights off. Why?”

“It’s because…I was with Nacchan. Can I?” Mayu walked to the switch. Yuki immediately jumped down from the upper bunk and stood up beside her. She got the point. Yuki grabbed Mayu’s hand and led her to bed.

“You are such a kid. I can’t sleep with lights off.”
Yuki shoved Mayu to the bed and landed herself beside her. She encircled her arm in Mayu’s waist and whispered,

“Goodnight.”

Mayu only stunned and didn’t say anything of those actions. She still perplexed with suddenness of Yuki’s deeds earlier. She put Yuki’s arm away,

“Yuki-san! What are you doing? Get off!” Mayu pushed Yuki aside while her legs busy kicking her nemesis. Yuki only grunted and stayed still. Which made Mayu wrapped in confusion as she heard what the bossy slave driver whispered,

“I know you can’t sleep alone with lights off.”

She stopped her ministration and let the words hazing over her mind now. Mayu glanced to her side when she found Yuki already asleep. Unsure why, for the very first time Mayu saw Yuki’s caring side, which well hidden under the unkind behavior she always shown towards Mayu. She started thinking maybe Kashiwagi Yuki is a nice person at all. She drifted her eyes shut and for the very first time of her life, she felt safe in Yuki’s arms.

====================

*author is sleeping*

Offline Sieka

• YukiRena, SayaMilky & AnniNaga Banzai ( ・ω ・ )
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ~All hail Gekikara, Milky & Annin~
« Reply #37 on: February 13, 2012, 10:29:00 AM »
Interesting... Very interesting... I can see some developments already~
Now all we need is a push on both sides and we're good to go. I wonder though.........what will happen to Nacchan now...hope she comes out alive in the next chapter. XD

Also, you have a few errors here and there in your post, but anyways, thanks for updating.
[ Author Profile | Tumblr ]
~I also ship NMB48's SayaMilky~
~From MG3, I wave the AnniNaga shipping flag~
~Shipping hard BlackGeki, and the princess pairing, YukiRena~

Fanfics:
[ Divine Intervention || The Beauty of Love || Sieka's Collections ]
[ This Distance Between Us || (Collab) Let Love Bleed Red ]
[ Memories of the Heart ]

Status: Semi-hiatus, Semi-I-don't-know-if-want-to-come-back-now

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #38 on: February 13, 2012, 11:26:05 AM »
Hahahah!!!! Poor Nacchan!!!!
Yuki is so cute with Mayuyu when Nacchan is not around maybe she should leave them more often xD

Offline RenaChii

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #39 on: February 13, 2012, 01:17:06 PM »
oooohhh~!!!! KAWAII~!!

Finally you make a move huh~ Yuki~

JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Doping Panda - An Oldster