JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: B`z - Arigato

Author Topic: Rine's OS Area. (Will Be Back Soon!)  (Read 65956 times)

Offline yurin23mayuki

• Member+
  • HKT48箱推し
    • yurin23mayuki
Re: ❤ Rine's OS area❤ (KojiYuu) Yuko's Story: The Past 3/15/15
« Reply #160 on: March 15, 2015, 12:38:01 PM »
 :on gay: i'll be waiting for the next update~ i'm really excited to know the whole story  :shocked  hehe and you are welcome hope to see you again~  :on ksweat:

Offline Claito

• She pierces right into your soul.
  • Member+
  • Fall down seven times, stand up eight.
« Reply #161 on: March 15, 2015, 12:54:59 PM »
NOOOO! I WON'T UPDATE MY FIC! lol kidding~  :on gay:
Hai, senpai!!! I'm currently writing it. XD  :on cny1: :on cny1: :on cny1:
I will post it after my finals...  :depressed: Damn exams.  :cool2:
Poor Yuko. You'll get your vision back soon! I hope so. You'll definitely enjoy the view~ lol
Deym Kana! Deym you!!!  :nervous :nervous :nervous
Can't wait for the next part <3 <3 <3 :shakeit:

It's not right in the kokoro, it's right in the OSHIRI!

Offline Korisu29

• Member+
« Reply #162 on: March 15, 2015, 01:09:06 PM »
Mou..senpaaiii.. you cruel ~ *kidding
ai'll update after the rainbow appear in my heart..hihi
waiting for the next~

Offline MisakiShishido

• ♥愛しきライバル♥
  • Member+
  • 希望は体力, まだまだ大丈夫!
« Reply #163 on: March 16, 2015, 12:30:25 AM »
Dayem Kana.  :smhid Y u go making poor Yuu-chan blind?  :angry:

That being said, I can't wait to 'listen' to more of Haruna's story to Yuko~  :thumbsup

Awesome comeback as always, Rine-chan!  :grin:

P.S. Gosh I thought I replied for 'Work Issues'!!!  :shocked I guess I thought I posted and closed the tab  :banghead: I think I said something along the lines of "it was short but sweet~ I don't think I could've made such a drabble within a 10-minute timeframe  :lol: "

P.S.S. And~ of course, the complete smutty Heart Only Beats for Kojima Haruna. Yes yes, that was hawt brilliant~  :twothumbs

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #164 on: March 16, 2015, 06:03:39 AM »
gosh.. yukooooooooo u_u

Offline JoeYee

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kojiyuu all the way~
    • JoeYee14
« Reply #165 on: March 16, 2015, 05:35:28 PM »
Yay! This time Yuko is blind eh? But its nice to say a caring Kojima Haruna instead of a tsundere.
I'll keep the comment short, hope to see another update soon, keep up the good work and continue writing as holidays are coming soon for you. :glasses:
Mainly Kojiyuu shipper! But I also enjoy Atsumina, Wmatsui, Mayuki, Marimii, Tomotomo, Yuiparu, Sayamilky.
Well basically the mainstream pairings. :33

Stories~
Humans and Robots (Kojiyuu + Others) [COMPLETED]
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=38900.msg1321483#msg1321483

Love Within The Club (Kojiyuu)
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=39693.0

→ JoeYee's OS Corner ←
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=39254.0

Offline arawche079

• Hiatus
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm watching Yuu!!! Hiatus!!!!
« Reply #166 on: March 17, 2015, 04:54:13 AM »
Dang kana, :on redcard:

how dare you hurt my yuko!!!!! :mon zoom:

I will wait for next chapter......

Nice fic rine-chan

Offline Eryx

• Forever Yuu-chan oshi <3
    • eryx03
« Reply #167 on: March 17, 2015, 06:31:14 AM »
Since I have decided to come out from being a silent reader, I think I should leave a reply and say my thanks.  :)
Rine-san, you are one of my favourite authors here.  :thumbsup
I love all your fanfics and hope to see more from you  :twothumbs hopefully soon  :lol:
Thank you for all your kojiyuu fanfics  :bow:

Offline ChibiRine

• 50% lurker; 40% reader; 10% writer. I'll be back!
  • Member+
  • KojiYuu/FuuMiru/SayaMilky (*•̀ᴗ•́*)و ̑̑
❤ Rine's OS area❤ (KojiYuu) Kojima Haruna's Birthday Day SP!
« Reply #168 on: April 20, 2015, 01:05:57 PM »
 :cow: Yo! I'm back! :glasses: my writing skills are getting rusty, what should I do?! :frustrated: Oh well, I was really going to post this yesterday. But I was waiting for Yuko and Haruna to spoil some KojiYuu fans but, nothing happened. :depressed: Oh and, congratulations to Claito, because Kojima Haruna just liked her IG post! Congratulations, Claito! :mon inluv: As you can see, I have two stories here. I've been writing some chapters lately, and I forgot about the Multiple Shots and some stories. Sarreh. :ding:

Belated Happy 27th Birthday to our dearest Kojima Haruna-sama~ :mon inluv:

Oh and, please participate to our dear KojiYuu week! Please join us! We'll have tons of fun. XD :mon XD:

KojiYuu Week Informations and for the rules, informations, and guidelines; please refer HERE!!

Oh right, the short one shots. :on gay:

I Wish I Have A Frien- I Meant...I Wish I Can See/Meet Her.

"No! Please! Don't leave me!" A chubby girl said as she held a little girl's hand.

"I will come back for you, I promise." The short girl replied as she kissed the chubby girl's cheeks.

The chubby girl nodded, and as a reward of the short girl; the chubby girl kissed the lips of the short girl. It was surely pure of innocence because they were both kids. They were just a little girl, who would mind about it? Of course, no one. 'Cause they're too young and there's nothing wrong with it.

It was just an innocent peck, they both pulled out and they saw each other how their cheeks lighten up after that innocent peck. "I'll be back, Hime-sama." The short girl said as she handed down a bracelet. She walked away slowly, leaving a big scar to the chubby girl's heart.

"I will always wait for you....." The chubby girl mumbled to herself, "Yuuchan...."

"Happy birthday to me~ Happy birthday to me~ Happy birthday to me~ Happy birthday Haruna~" A tall girl whispered to herself as she closed her eyes. A sigh escaped from her lips as she wished for something. Something that a girl will always appreciate. I wish I have a friend. Or maybe, I wish I can see or meet her this time. Haruna thought to herself as she blew the candle. The birthday girl opened her eyes and she saw a girl, staring at her. Haruna gulped to herself as beads of sweat started to form on her forehead. "Excuse me, why are you looking at me?" Haruna asked to a short girl that's been staring at her.

The short girl lifted her right eyebrow and smiled at the birthday girl; a chuckle replied Haruna's question. Not answering the tall girl's question, the dimpled girl just smiled and seated at the chair that's facing Haruna. A blush and flustering heart can be found at Haruna at this moment. The birthday girl gulped and, as she looked at the short girl, their eyes met. "It's your birthday today, why are you all alone?" The short girl finally asked, Haruna didn't have doubts about the short girl in front of her. Maybe she's friendly? Maybe she's not a biter?

"I don't have any friends to accompany me." Haruna mumbled as she saw the short girl pouted. A nod was followed by her-so-called-friend, until Haruna sliced a piece of cake. Slicing a freshly baked mocha cake, Haruna rested the slice caked on a saucer and offered it to the short girl. The short girl was stunned by the birthday girl's sudden movement. The girl in front of Haruna nervously chuckled and pulled out her wallet. "Why are you giving me a slice of your cake, Haruna-san?" The short girl asked as Haruna looked at her, it was kind off weird for Haruna if she was going to be honest.

"I don't know? Maybe I trust you? Or I don't know? I just felt something when I saw you." Haruna replied as she smiled at the short girl. The dimpled girl was shocked; at the same time she was happy. The short girl pulled out a picture and she gave it to Haruna; the tall girl saw a picture on the short girl's hand. The birthday girl took the picture; a gasp escaped from her lips as she widen up her eyes. It was a picture of Haruna when she was 7 years old, and it happens to be, the 7-years old Haruna was beside a short girl.

"It has been 20 years, Haruna. Long time no see." The short girl uttered as Haruna stood up from her chair and walked towards the short girl in front of her.

"Y-Y-Yuko?!" Haruna half-shouted as she inspected the girl named Yuko. The short girl stood up from her chair; as a smiled showed up, Haruna recognized the dimples, brown eyes, and the squirrel set of teeth in front of her. "It really is you!" The tall girl said as she opened her arms and hugged the girl in front of her.

Yuko blushed as she felt Haruna's hug, it was the first time after 20 years when they hugged. They were kids back then, Haruna didn't have that kind of boobs. It was awkward for Yuko, at first. But the body, the presence, and same scenario, they were all familiar to Yuko. "It is me." Yuko whispered to Haruna as she kissed the birthday girl's cheeks. "Happy birthday, Nyannyan."

Haruna's heart flustered, her heart was beating too fast, she was frozen when Yuko kissed her cheeks. Her heart was beating too fast when she heard that strange nickname again. "Y-Yuuchan." It was a sweet tone, a tone that changed. They grew up, they're an adults now. But the problem is, both of them are adults now. They both have their own business, jobs, house, life, and who knows, a family.

"I've been away for awhile, but I'm here now. I'm back. I promised that to you, am I right? I promised that I will be back here, during your birthday. At the same exact spot, here at my grandmother's café, I'm here now, Nyannyan. I will never leave you again." Yuko mumbled as she felt Haruna's arms are getting tighter on her waist. It didn't bother Yuko, it felt like the tall girl was protecting her. "Nyannyan..."

"I-I waited for you. Yuuchan, you will never leave me? Promise?" Haruna asked as she pulled back from the hug, a smile and a nod that's true answered her question. Ot left the cat-like girl very relieved; she felt a soft muscle on her cheeks. Haruna's heart was beating crazily again, Yuko wanted to scream at the top of her lungs. Yuko wants to dance and tumbling at the same time. She finally did it, she finally felt that soft muscle on her cheeks again. After so many years, Haruna felt that feeling again. It was weird for her, at the same time it was the moment she will always cherish.

Haruna on the other hand, she pulled Yuko's body near to her. They didn't bother if there are some people staring at them. As they felt both of their heartbeats, they k ew that they were meant for each other. Yuko cannot wait for it anymore, so she gave Haruna a light kiss. The tall girl pulled out and lightly smacked the short girl's head. "Hey! What was that for?!" The short girl asked and a pout followed up. "You're still the same tsundere girl that I've met. Tch." Yuko added which made the birthday girl chuckle.

"Shut up and kiss me." Haruna said, she wasn't aware of the words that just came out from her lips. Yuko blushed; 5 seconds later, Haruna realized what she just said. The tall girl mentally and physically facepalmed herself. That statement just made Yuko smile and laugh.

"Mah, if that's what you want, I can do that later. But you know there are some customers." Yuko said which made Haruna giggle and nod.

"Maybe later then, Yuu~ Chan~" Haruna teasingly said and a wink was revealed by her.

"Happy birthday, Nyannyan. I am your gift by the way." Yuko nervously said which made Haruna laugh.

"And I like my gift. I hope she's not tired, because we have lot of things to do." Haruna said which made Yuko gulp.

END.

Lonely Birthday

"Ah shit, I'm late." The short girl mumbled as she saw a tall girl staring at her. "Nyannyan, I didn't mean to be late. You know that I'm a busy per-"

"It's okay, I'm used to it anyway." Haruna mumbled as she picked up some rubbish that are getting on her way. "I mean, waiting for you every 1 am is not bad at all, Yuuchan. You missed our monthsarry, the party for me because I got the center postion, you were also late during Valentine's day. Yeah, Yuuchan. I'm used to it."

"Hey, I was just really busy, Nyannyan." Yuko tried to explain, but some words can't get out of her lips. She was out of explanation, which made Haruna smirk.

"You were out of explanation, it's okay. I'm not mad, Yuuchan. Really. Atsuko was also here as well, even though she have lots of projects. Funny, isn't it?"

"You're making me guilty, and I'm feeling it. Big. Time." Yuko mumbled as she looked down on her feet. Haruna stopped picking up the rubbish as she went closer to Yuko.

A hug surprised Yuko, the short girl was shocked. "I'm just stating the fact, Yuuchan."

"I'm sorry for being late..." Yuko apologized as she rested her head on Haruna's chest.

"I just...." Haruna wanted to stop her tears, she bit her lips and smiled. "I just missed you, Yuuchan. We're both busy, and that's life. It's just that...I'm lonely." Haruna mumbled to herself.

Hearing what Haruna said just made Yuko worried, the short girl looked at Haruna and caressed the cat-like girl's cheeks. "Lonely birthday?" The short girl asked and a nod answered her question. "I'm sorry, Nyannyan."

"You know I hate it every time you're apologizing." Haruna mumbled, "It's okay, Yuuchan."

"Does that mean I can kiss you?" Yuko asked as a grin showed up from her face.

"Like that'll happen." Haruna said as she removed Yuko's arms and head away from her body.

"But Nyannyan!"

END.

See you all at the KojiYuu World and at my updates! :mon bye:
« Last Edit: April 20, 2015, 04:07:58 PM by ChibiRine »

油断した私がハートときめかせたせいねその目に見つめられポーっとしてしまった

君を見つけたらどんな言葉を掛ければいい?その姿 見とれて僕はきっと立ち尽くす人混みと喧噪の隙間愛する人と出逢えたことだけでしあわせになる

スキャンダラスに生きて行こうそれが私たちの生きる道やりたいことやって行こう一度の人生だ

For more gayness and sweetness, visit the FuuMiru Thread and KojiYuu Thread!

Offline yuuchans

• Practically all about the mainstream pairings.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • Miramhrn
Re: ❤ Rine's OS area❤ (KojiYuu) Kojima Haruna's Birthday Day SP! 4/20/15
« Reply #169 on: April 20, 2015, 01:43:45 PM »
Finally some KOJIYUU update~!!  :mon angel:  :farofflook:

Seriously we need more of KojiYuu nowadays..  :fainted: :err:

And yesh,  :heart: as expected Haruna's still a Tsundere cat~ :mon inluv:

Offline Korisu29

• Member+
« Reply #170 on: April 20, 2015, 04:45:43 PM »
My plan to write about nyannyan birthday failed because I am very busy.  :err:
But, I'm glad senpai make it. By the way, it was sooooo cuuutteeee, I love it.  :mon lovelaff:
Thanks for your update~  :kneelbow:

Offline Claito

• Member+
« Reply #171 on: April 20, 2015, 07:04:30 PM »
NAKAKABWISET NAKATULOG AKO KANINA!!!  :angry1:
UNA SANA AKO EH. LOL  :shakeit:
UWAAA~ KOJIYUU~   :pen_drunk:
ANG CUTE TALAGA~!  :pig cute:
AKALA KO LOLOKOHIN PA NI YUKO SI NYANNYAN E  :mon star:
AND HERE I THOUGHT THEY'LL START SWALLOWING EACH OTHER :mon kissy:
TSK. YOU'RE SUCH A TEASER  :mon loveflower:
HAHAHAHA! I CAN'T MOVE ON~ NYANNYAN FREAKING LIKED MY PHOTO! ARIGATOU GOZAIMASU~  :mon fyeah:

P.S. SAKTO TATANUNGIN SANA KITA KUNG MAY ANNIVERSARY YUNG KOJIYUU~ XD BAKIT KOJIYUU WEEK YUNG MAY 7-13?
MAY ESPESYAL BANG NANGYARI? WEEK NG KASAL? LOL  (Gomen~ Newbie here. Hahahaha)  :bow:
« Last Edit: April 20, 2015, 07:17:56 PM by Claito »

Offline arawche079

• Hiatus
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm watching Yuu!!! Hiatus!!!!
« Reply #172 on: April 21, 2015, 11:48:52 AM »
Nice os rine-chan

Lupet :mon blowhorn:

Update pa more :mon prayer:

Offline JoeYee

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kojiyuu all the way~
    • JoeYee14
« Reply #173 on: April 21, 2015, 04:50:23 PM »
Woohoo~~
I was also waiting for some Kojiyuu on the 19th but nothing happened. ̄へ ̄
Anyways, good job on the OS~~~
Update your stories soon and keep up the good work! ≧∇≦
Mainly Kojiyuu shipper! But I also enjoy Atsumina, Wmatsui, Mayuki, Marimii, Tomotomo, Yuiparu, Sayamilky.
Well basically the mainstream pairings. :33

Stories~
Humans and Robots (Kojiyuu + Others) [COMPLETED]
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=38900.msg1321483#msg1321483

Love Within The Club (Kojiyuu)
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=39693.0

→ JoeYee's OS Corner ←
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=39254.0

Offline shanju

• Member+
  • YukoHaruna
« Reply #174 on: April 24, 2015, 03:18:56 PM »
finally you make an OS again   :wub:
i love your imagination, really  :twothumbs
iam kojiyuu shipper but if you want to make a fanfic based on mariharu moment recently (haruna birthday) i will really love it  XD

Offline -gibson-mayulover

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • no rice, no life
« Reply #175 on: April 24, 2015, 03:29:17 PM »
Awesome fanfic as always  :catglare:

Offline Claito

• Member+
Re: ❤ Rine's OS area❤ KojiYuu Week: Selfie(1) and Oppai(2) [051015]
« Reply #176 on: May 10, 2015, 01:00:30 PM »
Ahhhhh  :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

SO FLUFFY AND SWEET~  :farofflook:
« Last Edit: May 10, 2015, 01:11:05 PM by Claito »

Offline Korisu29

• Member+
« Reply #177 on: May 11, 2015, 05:49:52 AM »
aww ... so cute!! i love it!!!  :mon inluv:

Offline jhom_09

• Atsuyuu is cute but Kojiyuu all the way....
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • My Gayness belong to YUU.....
« Reply #178 on: May 11, 2015, 06:12:31 AM »
yay Rine's back   :on gay:

i really miss ur fic,
and kojiyuu moment is so sweet,  :luvluv1:
i'll w8 for ur next update
and thank you for the wonderful fic

Offline arawche079

• Hiatus