JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Wang Lee Hom - Descendants of the Dragon

Author Topic: memoir [The End - 08/15]  (Read 101580 times)

Offline Yuuyami

• Hardhat? ( ¯ロ¯ );;
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Prance. Do it. Now. N.O.W.
Re: memoir [14th Fic-tion]
« Reply #80 on: July 18, 2007, 01:36:53 AM »
First dibs too xD

Nevertheless, it's getting even more interesting by the chapter. The conflict of Yossie's graduation eh? Are you going to bring Shouji into this to coincide with real life too? Or will that be one of the facts you'll be twisting/erasing? o-O...

Miki never said "I love you" to Yossie, despite banging so much? xD! What kind of love is thiiiis?! xD! xD! xD!

Oh well xD

Looking forward to your next chapters xD
« Last Edit: July 18, 2007, 01:46:04 AM by Yuuyami »

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #81 on: July 18, 2007, 05:21:18 AM »
Well, hopefully you mean management is lame, not the concept.
Yeah, I meant the management. :yep:

When I got home, I found Miki standing next to the window, the city lights gently illuminating her face.

"Welcome home," she said without turning around.

Something was wrong.

"Did you wait long?" I asked, uncertain of how to proceed. She shook her head.

"Not really. I came here after work. I had a last-minute meeting and then came straight here. Where've you been?"
Shit...Miki knows, doesn't she? :cry:

I turned her around to face me. She wouldn't meet my eye.

"Miki." I tipped her chin up until our eyes met. She was tired, defiant, raw. "They told you, didn't they?" She pulled away from me.

"Oh, that's right! I'm supposed to congratulate you!" she said, clasping her hands together. "Yocchan~ Congratulations!" she said in her fake cutesy voice.

"Don't do this."
Damn them, they couldn't let Yossi tell her herself.  This is their way of trying to tell Miki to "stay in line" or something?  :banghead:

"I don't want to lose you," she finally said softly. I looked up. She hadn't moved at all. It was almost as if she'd never spoken.

"Then you won't," I replied, striding over to her. "We'll figure something out. We'll make it work. I promise." I put my arms around her.
:mon cry:

I awoke suddenly. Miki wasn't beside me.

"Miki?" I called sleepily. I heard a low laugh and sat straight up in bed. She was sitting at the edge of the bed watching me. "Miki, what in the... where are my pants?!" She laughed.

"Oh, you won't need those for a while, so I took the liberty of removing them for you," she replied, slowly making her way over to me.

"I thought you wanted to sleep!"
So much for having a quiet, full-night's sleep.  Yossi shouldn't really be surprised though. :D

"I did sleep. But I never said anything about not ravaging you in the middle of the night." She was now straddling me and looked immensely pleased with herself.
That's true, she never did say that. Yossi did, but not Miki. :twisted:

"I take it you're feeling better, then?" I asked. Her grin faded and she nodded.

"Yeah," she took a deep breath and looked me straight in the eye. "Yossi, I l-" she stopped and looked away. "I - um, that is,  I'll never forget this. Thank you."

"What were you-?" She pressed her lips against mine and my question went unasked, unanswered, and eventually forgotten.
Sounds like Miki has decided what she's going to do regarding Yossi's graduation. :O

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline Mikan

• The Corruptor Extrodinaire
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #82 on: July 18, 2007, 10:24:11 AM »
Mattel produced angst. Goodo

Well, I havent read a chapter of yours so fair that hasnt made me either, smile, laugh or drift of into sweet fantasy only to awake fifteen minutes later with drool all over my laptop. Loving you man, seriously

Read the complete Doki Doki!!

Offline almond

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • オ~マイガ~!たかみな大好き!
    • alm0nd
    • ganbanuttah
« Reply #83 on: July 18, 2007, 12:14:27 PM »
Comment replies~!

First dibs too xD

Nevertheless, it's getting even more interesting by the chapter. The conflict of Yossie's graduation eh? Are you going to bring Shouji into this to coincide with real life too? Or will that be one of the facts you'll be twisting/erasing? o-O...

Miki never said "I love you" to Yossie, despite banging so much? xD! What kind of love is thiiiis?! xD! xD! xD!

Oh well xD

Looking forward to your next chapters xD
OMG, first dibs'd too!  :luvluv1:

Yeah, the Yossi graduation conflict is basically the centerpiece of the end story.

And, no, they haven't said "I love you" yet. Because they're retarded. And I like them that way.  :k-thrilled:

Sounds like Miki has decided what she's going to do regarding Yossi's graduation. :O

Nope. Not yet. You'll know when she does.  :wahaha:

Well, I havent read a chapter of yours so fair that hasnt made me either, smile, laugh or drift of into sweet fantasy only to awake fifteen minutes later with drool all over my laptop. Loving you man, seriously

Yay! That's quite possibly one of the best compliments I've ever gotten about my writing. :wub:

Ok, I'm almost hesitant to post the next few parts 'cause this is how I think it'll go.

ME: *posts parts*
YOU:   :mon cry:
ME:  :wahaha:
YOU:  :mon scare:
ME:  :hiakhiakhiak:
YOU:  :mon closeup:
ME:  :glasses:
YOU:   :mon duh:
RIKA:  :otomerika:
US:  :mon huh: :dunno:

But I will anyway. Part 15 coming up before I go to work.

Offline almond

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • オ~マイガ~!たかみな大好き!
    • alm0nd
    • ganbanuttah
Re: memoir [Fifteenth Fic]
« Reply #84 on: July 18, 2007, 12:35:59 PM »
------------------------------

Did you try to tell me once, Miki? I find myself wondering that now. Did you try to tell me? When did it start anyway? Was it when my brother died? I remember how much you wanted to help me. How you couldn't understand how I could be at work after that. How you didn't say a word and just held me when I finally broke down. How I fell asleep crying and woke up with your arms still around me.

That was when I knew. I was pretty sure before, but when I woke up in your arms, still exhausted from my grief, I knew. Makoto was right. I was completely in love with you. And I had been for some time.

What would you have done if I'd told you that, Miki? Would it have changed anything? Would you have told me then? Would it never have happened in the first place?

Why am I all of a sudden writing like she's going to read this? Who the hell am I expecting to answer these questions anyway?

I remember those last few happy months. When it was "Dad, Mom, and the kids". I remember how in Hawaii, Aika was the one to finally explain to Koharu was "leader time" meant.

When we got back, it was a whirlwind. Our schedules never matched up anymore. I had solo appearances to promote my graduation. Miki was either recording the GAM album, rehearsing for the tour, or just plain exhausted. And my graduation day was looming.

But we had a long weekend off coming up after the tour. Three glorious days off together to spend doing everything and nothing and anything in between.

And then it happened.

"So, we'll need you to fill in for Tsuji," my manager said finally.

"Because she has a tummy ache?" I asked incredulously.

"It's a bit more complicated than that, but basically you're going to be covering her role in the play." I sighed and nodded.

"Ok. When will I have time for rehearsal? My schedule's pretty full as it is."

"Well, we're going to have to switch some things around. Your post-concert break is going to be moved back a week so you can attend the rehearsals with Ishikawa."

"Wait, my long weekend after the concert?"

"Right. I'm sorry, but this is the only way."

"Ok. I understand," I replied. My manager smiled and walked away - going to report the good news, I suppose. Like I could really refuse anyway. Now I just had to break the news to Miki.

"You're breaking our date?" she mock-pouted.

"Miki, I'm not in the mood," I said shortly. She put her arms around my neck.

"Hey, what's wrong? It's fine, we'll just reschedule." One of her hands started to wander. "Or we'll just have a few quickies now and then," she grinned.

"There is no reschedule anymore!" I exclaimed, stepping away from her. "Don't you understand? This is how it will be now. You'll be busy leading the group and doing GAM and who knows what else. I'll be doing plays and TV appearances and will never see you except at futsal practice."

"What are you saying?" she asked in a strange voice.

"I'm saying...!" I sighed. "I don't know. I'm just tired and stressed out, Miki."

"You take all of this way too seriously. You're an idol for crying out loud. Relax."

"Not this again."

"It's true! Yossi, the world will not end if you miss practice. It will not end if you say 'I can't do that'. If you keep on like this, something is going to snap and I think it might be you."

"I really do not want to have this conversation right now." I looked at my watch. "Crap, I've gotta go." I started for the door.

"See you later?" I paused and walked back to her.

"I'm sorry," I said, pulling her into a hug. "I know you're just worried, but it'll be ok. I promised that we'd figure something out, right?" I pulled back and smiled at her. She stared at me for a minute before nodding.

"Right. Figure something out."

----------------------------------

Ok, I'm going to go hide at work now. Hopefully I have comments and haven't been killed when I get home.

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #85 on: July 18, 2007, 10:28:29 PM »
She may not have said it, but from her behaviour (especially recently) with Yossi, we all know that she felt it.  :love:

Ok, I'm almost hesitant to post the next few parts 'cause this is how I think it'll go.

RIKA:  :otomerika:
US:  :mon huh: :dunno:
XD XD XD

Did you try to tell me once, Miki? I find myself wondering that now. Did you try to tell me? When did it start anyway? Was it when my brother died? I remember how much you wanted to help me. How you couldn't understand how I could be at work after that. How you didn't say a word and just held me when I finally broke down. How I fell asleep crying and woke up with your arms still around me.
Is she asking if Miki ever told her that she loved her? Miki's more a person of action. This little bit here that Yossi refers to is a clear example of how Miki may not "tell" you, but rather "shows" you how she feels.

I remember those last few happy months. When it was "Dad, Mom, and the kids". I remember how in Hawaii, Aika was the one to finally explain to Koharu was "leader time" meant.
Damn, Koharu really is dense.  To have Aika explain it to you? Geez. :lol:

When we got back, it was a whirlwind. Our schedules never matched up anymore. I had solo appearances to promote my graduation. Miki was either recording the GAM album, rehearsing for the tour, or just plain exhausted. And my graduation day was looming.

"You're breaking our date?" she mock-pouted.

"Miki, I'm not in the mood," I said shortly. She put her arms around my neck.

"Hey, what's wrong? It's fine, we'll just reschedule." One of her hands started to wander. "Or we'll just have a few quickies now and then," she grinned.

"There is no reschedule anymore!" I exclaimed, stepping away from her. "Don't you understand? This is how it will be now. You'll be busy leading the group and doing GAM and who knows what else. I'll be doing plays and TV appearances and will never see you except at futsal practice."
Miki definitely sounds like she wants and is willing to make it work out with Yossi. This is yet another indication of how strongly she feels/cares for Yossi. Once Yossi graduates, as she said it's going to continue to be increasingly difficult for them to find time to be together. For Miki to want to put forth this added effort for them to be together shows that Yossi's worth it.  :wub:

"What are you saying?" she asked in a strange voice.

"I'm saying...!" I sighed. "I don't know. I'm just tired and stressed out, Miki."
Oh dude, you're not gonna have them break up, are you???  :mon cry:

Hopefully I have comments and haven't been killed when I get home.
You just might be if you have them break up. 
* JFC hides knife behind back...:shifty:

Offline katatsumuri

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #86 on: July 18, 2007, 10:48:11 PM »
They are gonna break up right?  :prayers: You included Yossi brother's death, so Miki gonna meet that guy. Yossi shouldn't be worrying too much, they should move in together, that'll solve their problem.  :on lol:

Offline almond

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • オ~マイガ~!たかみな大好き!
    • alm0nd
    • ganbanuttah
« Reply #87 on: July 18, 2007, 11:19:38 PM »

]Is she asking if Miki ever told her that she loved her? Miki's more a person of action. This little bit here that Yossi refers to is a clear example of how Miki may not "tell" you, but rather "shows" you how she feels.
Very true, but no, that's not what Yossi's referring to. She's referring to something that hasn't happened yet at this point in her narrative.

Oh dude, you're not gonna have them break up, are you???  :mon cry:
They are gonna break up right?  :prayers:

I can't tell you all that! It would ruin the suspense!

And JFC, did you use that little guy on purpose? That was totally the one I called for this part  :wahaha:

OK, 16 coming up soonish.

Offline almond

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • オ~マイガ~!たかみな大好き!
    • alm0nd
    • ganbanuttah
Re: memoir [S.I.X.T.E.E.N]
« Reply #88 on: July 18, 2007, 11:32:55 PM »
----------------------------------

Finally, my part in the play was almost over. I was furious with Tsuji when I found out exactly why I had to fill in for her. But, I can never stay mad at that girl for long. Besides, she seemed so happy.

But Miki and I finally had a day off together coming up. Only one day. One glorious day. She was supposed to come over to my place at 8 am sharp.

It was that last day off before my final stretch of performances when I got the message from her. I couldn't find my cell phone charger and the battery was about to go dead. I flipped it open and saw only two words.

"Trust me."

What the hell was she talking about? Had she sent me that by mistake? And why was she texting me this late? I had just started to reply when the battery went completely dead. Great. Now I had to go buy a new charger. Or a new phone.

I shrugged and headed off to bed. I'd get her to explain when we met up in a few days.

I really should have slept forever. Or at least never turned on the TV. I should have just gone straight to the theatre and straight home.

"And our next story is a fresh new scandal in the popular girl group Morning Musume." I paused and turned to the TV incredulously. Geez, Tsuji's knocked up by Ultraman and now this? "Friday magazine has published photographs of group leader Fujimoto Miki!"

I dropped my breakfast, plate and all. Did someone get photographs of me and Miki? How did they manage that? We were so careful...

"Reportedly, Fujimoto recently went on a three-day-long date with comedian Tomoharu Shouji."

Shouji? That fruitcake Tomoharu Shouji?! The guy who had a dog licking stuff off him on TV Tomoharu Shouji!?

"Here are the photographs that were released this morning. I don't know, it looks like it might be her!"

I wanted to throw up. That was definitely her. She was wearing my hat.

---------------------------------

I'm gonna go, uh, hide from JFC and his shiny shiny knife now.

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #89 on: July 19, 2007, 01:22:23 AM »
And JFC, did you use that little guy on purpose?
Which one? This one?  :shifty:
* JFC grins evilly ;D

It was that last day off before my final stretch of performances when I got the message from her. I couldn't find my cell phone charger and the battery was about to go dead. I flipped it open and saw only two words.

"Trust me."

What the hell was she talking about?
Miki's obviously got a plan. Question is, a plan for what? I have a feeling I know what it is (considering the events that happened around this time), but I'm keeping my mouth shut, lest almond be compelled to write yet another half-dozen chapters. :P

I really should have slept forever. Or at least never turned on the TV. I should have just gone straight to the theatre and straight home.

"And our next story is a fresh new scandal in the popular girl group Morning Musume." I paused and turned to the TV incredulously. Geez, Tsuji's knocked up by Ultraman and now this? "Friday magazine has published photographs of group leader Fujimoto Miki!"

I dropped my breakfast, plate and all. Did someone get photographs of me and Miki? How did they manage that? We were so careful...

"Reportedly, Fujimoto recently went on a three-day-long date with comedian Tomoharu Shouji."

"Here are the photographs that were released this morning. I don't know, it looks like it might be her!"

I wanted to throw up. That was definitely her. She was wearing my hat.
Damn I knew it.  :shocked: 

This is part of Miki's plan to be with Yossi, right? Miki's just good friends with Shouji here, and she got him to agree to stage this whole thing, knowing that she'd get booted from the group, thus allowing her and Yossi to be together, right?? This is Miki being Miki, and she's telling the management that she's choosing Yossi over being in MM and that she rabu-rabu's her and that they can just go fuck themselves, right? RIGHT???  :mon cute:

I'm gonna go, uh, hide from JFC and his shiny shiny knife now.
Like I said before, as long as they don't break up you're safe. :)

:shifty:

Offline polidread

• slowpoke
  • Member+
« Reply #90 on: July 19, 2007, 05:14:28 AM »
oh my gaaaah!

its unravelling at such an intense pace! how could i get a piece of fan art slapped in as visual support?? XD

i love this, im reading it as non-fiction, Almond!

Offline MyDearYossi

• みきよし
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ~Daisuki da yo~
« Reply #91 on: July 19, 2007, 05:40:55 AM »
I knew it!!! This is Miki's plan: Get out off MoMusu -> be with Yossi.
Just like in real life XD

Offline almond

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • オ~マイガ~!たかみな大好き!
    • alm0nd
    • ganbanuttah
« Reply #92 on: July 19, 2007, 12:07:52 PM »
And JFC, did you use that little guy on purpose?
Which one? This one?  :shifty:
* JFC grins evilly ;D
Nah, the little monkey trying to hang himself dude.  :mon cry:

Damn I knew it.  :shocked: 

This is part of Miki's plan to be with Yossi, right? Miki's just good friends with Shouji here, and she got him to agree to stage this whole thing, knowing that she'd get booted from the group, thus allowing her and Yossi to be together, right?? This is Miki being Miki, and she's telling the management that she's choosing Yossi over being in MM and that she rabu-rabu's her and that they can just go fuck themselves, right? RIGHT???  :mon cute:

I knew it!!! This is Miki's plan: Get out off MoMusu -> be with Yossi.

I'm gonna mostly "no comment" these for now. However, I will say that no, Miki is not friends with Shouji.

oh my gaaaah!

its unravelling at such an intense pace! how could i get a piece of fan art slapped in as visual support?? XD

i love this, im reading it as non-fiction, Almond!

Nooooo, I want mah fan art!  :pleeease:

(that pic's awesome, btw) :wub:

Ok, 17 coming up shortly. Now, do keep in mind that 18 was where I originally ended the fic and I'm now up to 22 on my computer.  :hiakhiakhiak:
« Last Edit: July 19, 2007, 12:09:03 PM by almond »

Offline almond

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • オ~マイガ~!たかみな大好き!
    • alm0nd
    • ganbanuttah
« Reply #93 on: July 19, 2007, 12:21:51 PM »
---------------------------------

"Trust me"

What the hell. What the hell. What the hell.

"Trust me"

How could you do this to me, Miki? How could you make me promise to stay with you and then go screw some comedian?

"Trust me"

How could you be stupid enough to get caught?

"Trust me"

Maybe this had been going on for a while. Maybe he wasn't the first.

"Trust me"

And what did she mean by that damn text message? Trust her? After this? How am I supposed to trust her?

"Trust me"

I thought maybe it was a mistake. That they were just hanging out... for three days. Our three days. Until Nono decided to screw Ultraman and get pregnant.

"Trust me"

I wanted to, Miki. I wanted to trust you so much. I had convinced myself it was a misunderstanding. That they were so desperate they had photoshopped you in.

"Trust me"

Then I heard you on the radio. You admitted everything. You said the article was true.

"Trust me"

How can I trust you after this? How can I trust anyone after this?

Damn you, Makoto. You were right. I can't do this.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yoshizawa Hitomi slammed her notebook shut and prompty threw her pen across the room.

"Drop something?" Startled, Yossi turned her head.

Miki was standing in the doorway holding the pen.

---------------------------------------

:glasses:

Offline Gomaki

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #94 on: July 19, 2007, 12:43:11 PM »
this is going to be interesting now  :O :w00t:

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #95 on: July 19, 2007, 08:24:13 PM »
^ As she said, things are gonna get interesting now. Exactly where DOES Miki stand? It's pretty obvious that she cares deeply for Yossi, but what's the deal with Shouji here?

And shit, everything up until now has been Yossi's thoughts as she remembered her relationship with Miki and how it started and developed. NOW we're "in the present" so to speak, where Miki's scandal has JUST broke, and Yossi's just...lost. :cry:

Make it better Miki, pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease make it better! :pleeease:

Offline almond

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • オ~マイガ~!たかみな大好き!
    • alm0nd
    • ganbanuttah
« Reply #96 on: July 19, 2007, 11:16:08 PM »
Whoops. I totally forgot to update the subject line.

What I just posted, 17, was the part before the original ending.  :hee:

this is going to be interesting now  :O :w00t:

^ As she said, things are gonna get interesting now.
:glasses:

New part coming up in a bit.

Offline almond

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • オ~マイガ~!たかみな大好き!
    • alm0nd
    • ganbanuttah
Re: memoir [Last Updated 07/19]
« Reply #97 on: July 19, 2007, 11:23:56 PM »

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1-II

Honestly, I'm not sure how we've ended up like this. Sometimes I don't even recognize you anymore. How could that uncertain, adorable tomboy turn into the confident, sexy woman you've become? I'm trying to remember how we got here so that maybe I'll know what to expect when I see you. So that maybe I can understand how to make you understand.

God, I'm such a sap when it comes to you.

I'm a sucker for a cute face. Always have been and probably always will be. I hope you realize I fully blame you for this.

Why the hell was I in that damn closet anyway? I was such a retard back then. I mean, seriously, what was up with those random colored contacts?

I remember I was pissed off. At myself for not making it into the finals. At the damn door for not opening. At those stupid boxes for falling on top of me.

"Uh... excuse me? Are you all right?" I heard a voice call from outside. RESCUE!

"Actually, I could probably use a hand," I replied, embarrassed that I was going to be seen stuck in a closet under a bunch of stupid boxes. The door opened and a girl stuck her head in. You blinked several times in surprise. SO CUTE! Your face of wide-eyed innocence with those chubby cheeks begging to be pinched. Even now, when I think about it, I want to track you down and pinch your cheeks. ...actually, I think I have done that on more than one occasion... but that's neither here nor there.

You opened your mouth to speak. I expected a girlish giggle, for you to delicately tell me that you'd go for some big strong man to help. I obviously had no idea who I was dealing with.

"What the hell happened to you?" you exclaimed, stepping inside and cooly surveying the damage.

"I was a bit upset that I didn't make the finals, so I came in here to cool off a bit," I replied distractedly. You were picking the boxes up off of me and the menial task was showing off your upper arm strength quite nicely. I remember thinking that this girl might have the face of an angel, but she could probably kick my ass if she wanted to.

"And then you, what, punched the shelving unit?" you asked as though this was the most logical explanation. I laughed.

"Not exactly. The door in here latches itself and I couldn't get out," I explained, still staring. I couldn't decide if I wanted more to touch those muscles or pinch your face.

"So you just wanted out of the closet and decided to, what, climb the shelves to freedom?" I swatted at you, but hadn't gotten up yet, so it was rather pitiful.

"Well, what would you do if that door shut," I said defensively. "And you... uh..." I looked at said door. Which was now shut again. Which meant I was trapped in here with my new target. The day was suddenly looking up.

"...well, shit," you said, making me briefly wonder if you could read my mind.

I remember every moment of that afternoon. How I talked about not giving up even after being rejected again, how you talked about making your mom worry if you missed your train.

You started suddenly and ran over to the door. Then shook your head and turned back to me. I'm guessing your foot got caught on something, because next thing I knew, you were on top of me.

I know, how lucky can I get.

This was my chance. I reached up to pinch your temptingly adorable face when you grabbed my hand, just a breath away from your face. Our eyes met.

Then you kissed me.

We were both new at it. It was kind of sloppy and our noses bashed more than once. I mean, we were two horny teenagers for crying out loud. But all the same... I'd never been kissed like that before.

I had always been the initiator, the conqueror, the pursuer. I'd never felt so overwhelmingly desired as I did in that moment as your lips desperately sought, your hands possessively roamed.

Then, it was like a light bulb went off in our brains. We pulled apart and just stared at one another. You started to turn bright red and I busied myself looking at my hands.

"Um." The door suddenly opened and some old geezer stepped inside. I could feel my face start to color and I just had to get out of there.

"FINALLY!" I said dramatically before bolting down the hallway, leaving you standing there.

When I finally got home, I couldn't stop thinking about you. About the intensity in your eyes. About the softness in your touch. About the passion in your kiss.

I religiously taped Asayan every day, praying you'd make it onto the show. Then one day, there you were on my television. Yoshizawa Hitomi. 

God, I'm such a sap when it comes to you.

------------------------------

:hiakhiakhiak:

Offline polidread

• slowpoke
  • Member+
« Reply #98 on: July 20, 2007, 12:39:46 AM »
the hell? she claims Yossie kissed Her ?
Whoa, new perspective indeed!

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #99 on: July 20, 2007, 03:36:21 AM »
What I just posted, 17, was the part before the original ending. :hee:
Original ending??? But that means...

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! :OMG: :OMG: :OMG:

Change in perspective!!!  :badluck:  You're torturing us and you're having fun doing it, aren't you?  :fainted:

* JFC reads new chapter.

Damn...Miki fell for Yossi, and she fell HARD for her, didn't she?  :oops:

JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Wang Lee Hom - Descendants of the Dragon