JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 96 kbs)     Now playing: kuro - H!P Musix Blox Sat Mar 13 2010

Author Topic: memoir [The End - 08/15]  (Read 102000 times)

Offline almond

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • オ~マイガ~!たかみな大好き!
    • alm0nd
    • ganbanuttah
Re: memoir [Omatase! New Part 08/10]
« Reply #180 on: August 10, 2007, 05:33:25 AM »
Ok, so I've only written a grand total of ONE more paragraph for 16-II, but I decided to post this anyway. I hope I get lots of inspirational comments.  :lol:

------------------------

15-II

Oh, God, the driver's stopping. Ok, Miki, just pay the creepy man, hope he doesn't recognize you, and go knock on Yossi's door.

...Ok, Miki, why are you sitting on a bench around the corner? Ugh. Why am I so scared to go see you? I'm overthinking! I told you! I left you message after message telling you what I'd done and why.

So why am I so scared? Why did I do this to begin with? Whose bright idea was this in the first place?

I remember I was upset after you broke our three-day date. Not because you couldn't make it, but because you were so angry about it. I was starting to understand why you and Maki broke up and it scared me.

I sank down to the floor, leaning against the wall and put my head in my hands. Now we weren't going to be able to see each other for over a month. And then who knows when after that.

"Fujimoto?" I jerked my head up to find Kamei Eri looking at me curiously. "Are you ok?"

"Fine," I said shortly. "What's up?"

"Should I go get Yoshiza-"

"No," I snapped. She looked at me carefully and sat down next to me.

"I, um, I know that I have a reputation of being kinda... spacey," she said quietly. "But, if you, you know, need to talk to someone..."

"Thanks, but - "

"Is this about Yoshizawa graduating?" I blinked.

"Why would you think that?" I asked.

"Well, I know you two are... well, you know... and I can't help but think her leaving the group would be hard on you two with your schedules and... especially with her taking over Tsuji's part in the play and all..."

"How did you know about the play thing?"

"People don't notice me much," she laughed. "I hear a lot of things."

"...yeah, it's about her graduating," I admitted. Eri nodded and waited for me to go on. I just stared off into space.

"Is there anything I can do?" I shook my head.

"Not really. When management's out to break you up, it's really hard to stay together."

"So, why don't you just quit?" she joked.

"They'd sue me for breach of contract," I replied without batting an eye. "And as much fun as it would be to publicly bash them, they'd drag her into it and it would ruin her career." Eri blinked several times.

"You'd seriously quit for her?"

"Eri, I'd all but kill someone for her." And that's only because the conjugal visits would be few and far between.

"Oh my God, you're in love with her!" she squealed. I groaned. "Sorry," she apologized.

"It's ok," I said quietly.

"But you are," she said with a grin. I stuck my tongue out at her. "You a~are," she sang. I shook my head and sighed.

"OK! Thanks for listening!" I said with an edge of sarcasm. I stood to leave.

"Why don't you get fired?" I froze.

"What?" Eri stood up and faced me.

"You can't quit, but why don't you get yourself kicked out?" I stared at her in utter shock.

"My God, Turtle girl. You're freaking brilliant."

I had to work fast. And secretly. I knew you would never let me do this if you had any idea. I also knew you were going to be pissed off when you did find out. No matter how goofy and irreverent you might act on camera, you take your job very seriously and expect everyone else to do the same. I never expected you to be mad enough to not speak to me, though. Maybe you don't understand that I didn't do this for you. I did it for me. They thought they could control me, change what I do and how I feel. Like hell they can. I'm Fujimoto freaking Miki.

I knew I needed a plan. A good one. One that would get me out of Morning without getting kicked all the way out of show business. Because as much fun as it would be to have you as a sugar daddy, I really do enjoy my work.

So, I did what any other sane person would do. I called the one person who might know you as well as I do. The one person who comes up with the most insanely brilliant plans. I called Makoto.

"Hmhlllo?" What the hell was that.

"...Makoto?" I ventured, wondering if I'd called some poor random foreigner.

"yeeah?"

"What the hell, did I wake you up? It's only 10!"

"It's 1 am here." Whoops. "Who is this?"

"It's Fujimoto freaking Miki." She started laughing.

"And to what do I owe the pleasure?"

"Yocchan's graduating."

"Yeah, she told me like 5 months ago."

"And... wait, can you actually keep a secret from her?"

"Yoshizawa? Of course." Makoto yawned. "She still doesn't know that I was the one who got Aibon to climb into her room in Hawaii."

"That was YOU!?"

"Why are you so mad? You weren't even there," she said sleepily.

"Yeah, I was! I was half naked in her bathroom!"

"WHAT!?" Well, that woke her up. "I thought you two didn't get together until that whole closet incident."

"It depends by your definition of 'get together'."

"What does THAT mean!?" She demanded.

"Whatever, that's not why I'm calling," I said dismissively. "Hey, long distance is expensive!" I protested.

"Yeah, yeah, what is it?"

"So, Yocchan's graduating," I began again.

"Yes, we've had that part of the conversation already."

"And!" Damn, she was tiring to talk to. "I need your help."

"Oh. Well, I'm already coming back for the graduation, but I'll only be there for a few days. Are you planning a party or something?" She yawned again.

"I'm trying to get kicked out of Morning Musume."

"Ok."

"...Don't you want to know why?"

"Well, I'm guessing that they're graduating her to break you up since that's what they did with Goto."

"How did you know that?"

"Oh, I got Goto drunk one night for fun." The hell?! "Anyway, what do you need my help with?"

"Wait, what was that about Goto?"

"What was that about you in Hawaii?" Makoto countered.

"...Right. So, I'm not putting up with that shit," I said flatly. Makoto started laughing. "Seriously. They think they can tell ME who to be with? They think they can make ME do what they want?"

"So, you're quitting and need my help keeping Yoshizawa from killing you?"

"They threatened to sue me for breach of contract," I replied. "And that would just turn into a media circus and I know they'd drag Yocchan down into it. Can't you just see the Friday headline? 'YOSHIZAWA-FUJIMOTO - MO MUSU. LEADER LESBIAN LOVE LIASON!'"

"So what are you thinking?" Makoto said thoughtfully.

"Well, Kamei suggested I get myself fired. But, I'm not sure - "

"'NEW MO MUSU LEADER FUJIMOTO LOVE-LOVE SCANDAL'" Makoto announced suddenly.

"You ok over there?"

"Get yourself Friday'd," she replied.

"...huh?"

"We get some random guy - I can probably call in a favor - and get you and him photographed by Friday. Scandal breaks, you pull a Yaguchi, and bam. Done."

"...huh?" I repeated, flabbergasted. Makoto started laughing.

"Now the tricky thing will be keeping this from Yoshizawa. She'd never let you do it and she'll probably kill me when she finds out regardless. You're going to need to tell Ai and Gaki at least so they're prepared for the fallout... that should make Yoshizawa slightly less pissed off. Now, we just need a time to do this and a guy."

"I have three free days coming up after the concert," I replied bitterly.

"That'll work. Now, the guy... have you ever said on a TV show what your type is or anything?"

"Yeah, on Utaban once. Tall and funny."

"...tall and... riiiiight.... gee, was someone on your mind even back then?" Makoto teased.

"Shut up."

"Ok, I'll make a few calls when I get back. I have a few contacts at Friday too, so - "

"Wait, you have contacts at FRIDAY?!" I exclaimed, "Then what - "

"Don't mess with Ogawa Makoto."

------------------

I'm such a dialogue freak. XD

Offline polidread

• slowpoke
  • Member+
« Reply #181 on: August 10, 2007, 07:43:57 AM »
real snappy dialogue! i wonder how it sounds in japanese :)

Diabolical Eri! Scheming Makoto!

things are really starting to snowball !

i have nothing intelligent to add, i think i dropped my brain !  :inlove:

Offline glcorps2002

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Rina Akiyama: Booty Beauty
« Reply #182 on: August 10, 2007, 12:29:47 PM »
"Ok, I'll make a few calls when I get back. I have a few contacts at Friday too, so - "

Listen to the girl! Hell, this is now my new catchphrase:

Brilliant!!!

Offline stefy

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #183 on: August 10, 2007, 01:42:43 PM »
I love Makoto!... Makoto RAWKS in here! Scheming lil fella there, and scheming lil fella's are always great in my books..

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #184 on: August 11, 2007, 12:10:08 AM »
Why am I so scared to go see you? I'm overthinking! I told you! I left you message after message telling you what I'd done and why.
She did? I guess we never got to that part during Yossi's POV, huh? :?

Why did I do this to begin with? Whose bright idea was this in the first place?
Indeed, THIS is what I wanna see.

"Fujimoto?" I jerked my head up to find Kamei Eri looking at me curiously. "Are you ok?"

"Is there anything I can do?" I shook my head.

"Not really. When management's out to break you up, it's really hard to stay together."

"So, why don't you just quit?" she joked.

"They'd sue me for breach of contract," I replied without batting an eye. "And as much fun as it would be to publicly bash them, they'd drag her into it and it would ruin her career." Eri blinked several times.
Miki's right. If she's willing to walk away from her own career that's one thing, but it wouldn't be fair of her to make Yossi to do the same. 

"Oh my God, you're in love with her!" she squealed.

I stuck my tongue out at her. "You a~are," she sang. I shook my head and sighed.
Eri realizing Miki loves Yossi = :wriggly:

Miki =  :err:

"Why don't you get fired?" I froze.

"What?" Eri stood up and faced me.

"You can't quit, but why don't you get yourself kicked out?" I stared at her in utter shock.

EEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH??? It was Eri who thought of it??? :o

I had to work fast. And secretly. I knew you would never let me do this if you had any idea. I also knew you were going to be pissed off when you did find out. No matter how goofy and irreverent you might act on camera, you take your job very seriously and expect everyone else to do the same.  I never expected you to be mad enough to not speak to me, though. Maybe you don't understand that I didn't do this for you. I did it for me.
Yossi knows and as always had that "there's a time for fun and a time to be serious" attitude. When you have fun, do it to it's fullest. When it's time to work, give it your all.  For Miki to be plotting and risking her career like this, no matter what the intention is, Yossi would likely have a difficult time accepting it.  If she's not speaking to Miki at the moment it's likely because she's still probably recovering from the initial shock and is still trying to process it all. She just needs some time, after all, it took her a few years to realize that Miki was her "mystery girl". :P

They thought they could control me, change what I do and how I feel. Like hell they can. I'm Fujimoto freaking Miki.
Fuck yeah...:rockon:

I knew I needed a plan. A good one. One that would get me out of Morning without getting kicked all the way out of show business. Because as much fun as it would be to have you as a sugar daddy, I really do enjoy my work.
Even if she was willing to get completely out of showbiz, it would still be better to formulate the plan so that TPTB would not suspect any involvement by Yossi or that she did it to be with Yossi.

So, I did what any other sane person would do. I called the one person who might know you as well as I do. The one person who comes up with the most insanely brilliant plans. I called Makoto.
Ooooooooooooooooooooooh...slick. Smart move though. Yossi would have likely noticed that Miki was up to something. If there's anyone who can help her develop and execute her plan so that Yossi would be completely in the dark, it's Mako. :yep:

"Hmhlllo?" What the hell was that.

"...Makoto?" I ventured, wondering if I'd called some poor random foreigner.

"yeeah?"

"What the hell, did I wake you up? It's only 10!"

"It's 1 am here." Whoops.
Guess Mako never really told the girls of her schedule or where she'd be when she went abroad. :lol:

Makoto yawned. "She still doesn't know that I was the one who got Aibon to climb into her room in Hawaii."

"That was YOU!?"
Mako = :sleep: 

Miki =  :stunned:

"Why are you so mad? You weren't even there," she said sleepily.

"Yeah, I was! I was half naked in her bathroom!"

"WHAT!?" Well, that woke her up. "I thought you two didn't get together until that whole closet incident."
Miki =  :scolding:

Mako =  :mon spit:

"So, Yocchan's graduating," I began again.

"I need your help."

"I'm trying to get kicked out of Morning Musume."

"Ok."

"...Don't you want to know why?"

"Well, I'm guessing that they're graduating her to break you up since that's what they did with Goto."
Mako knew? Damn, she's goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood.

"So what are you thinking?" Makoto said thoughtfully.

"Well, Kamei suggested I get myself fired. But, I'm not sure - "

"'NEW MO MUSU LEADER FUJIMOTO LOVE-LOVE SCANDAL'" Makoto announced suddenly.

"You ok over there?"

"Get yourself Friday'd," she replied.
Wow Mako sure thinks fast! No wonder Miki said she's great at coming up with plans. :O

"Now the tricky thing will be keeping this from Yoshizawa. She'd never let you do it and she'll probably kill me when she finds out regardless. You're going to need to tell Ai and Gaki at least so they're prepared for the fallout... that should make Yoshizawa slightly less pissed off.
Geez she's going a mile a minute! Thing is, she's totally spot on with everything she's said here. The other members probably shouldn't be told, because the more people who know about it, the more likely that someone will accidentally slip up, and the last thing they want anyone to know is that this whole thing was staged.  That would cause an even BIGGER scandal than the one that they're already planning.

Now, we just need a time to do this and a guy."

"I have three free days coming up after the concert," I replied bitterly.
Wait a sec...
I remember I was upset after you broke our three-day date. Not because you couldn't make it, but because you were so angry about it.
Sunnova-BITCH!!! That 3-day date was supposed to be for Miki and Yossi!!!  :dizzy:

"Wait, you have contacts at FRIDAY?!"
EEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!?!?!!? :OMG: :OMG: :OMG:

How the hell does Mako have contacts at FRIDAY?!??!?!  :OMG:

FUCK YAH!!!! :rockon:

Miki/Mako dialogue in this chapter = teh AWESOME!!!  :banana: :wahaha:

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline arina_shinh

• Member+
« Reply #185 on: August 11, 2007, 02:37:26 AM »
Quote from: almond

:rofl:

Quote from: almond
"They'd sue me for breach of contract," I replied without batting an eye. "And as much fun as it would be to publicly bash them, they'd drag her into it and it would ruin her career."

Aww... Miki so sweet.  :wub:

And Makoto just Rocks man!! She have everything under control.... Yeah, don't mess with Makoto or you'll get Friday'd.

Thanks for the update, looking forward to read the conversation between YoMiki after the Friday'd... keep on posting!!

Offline manamin

« Reply #186 on: August 11, 2007, 05:22:28 AM »
Miki/Mako dialogue in this chapter = teh AWESOME!!!  :banana: :wahaha:
And to think - ALMOND WANTED TO CUT THAT CONVO!   :shock:

Luckily I made a nice text approximation of  :mon cry: and cried until she left it alooooooone.  :luvluv2:

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #187 on: August 11, 2007, 05:42:29 AM »

Luckily I made a nice text approximation of  :mon cry: and cried until she left it alooooooone.  :luvluv2:
She did??? :OMG:

Nice save. :thumbsup

Offline almond

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • オ~マイガ~!たかみな大好き!
    • alm0nd
    • ganbanuttah
« Reply #188 on: August 11, 2007, 06:29:42 AM »

She did??? :OMG:

Nice save. :thumbsup

I log my IMs  :lol:

almond: ok, yeah, so this Miki-Mako convo is killing me
manamin: What now? xP
almond: I'm thinking of cutting it
almond: just in general
manamin: NO!
almond: DANG
almond: ok
manamin: I like it T_T
manamin: *sniffles pathetically*
almond: aw
almond: but it won't go anywhere in my braaaain
manamin: :(
almond: it's just all plop
manamin: T_T

And then about 15 mins later, I pasted the finished scene  XD

BTW, I just finished 16-II. Hopefully, 17-II won't be a bitch.

Offline Kreuz_Asakura

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • YOMIKI RULES!!! <3 <3 <3
« Reply #189 on: August 11, 2007, 06:45:30 AM »
AWESOME!!!!

Makoto rules!!!!  :jerk:

Offline haidokun

• Member+
« Reply #190 on: August 11, 2007, 09:17:00 AM »
yay!

"Oh my God, you're in love with her!" she squealed.

awww. erichan!  :luvluv1:

hahahaha i couldn't believe that eri would even suggest that!  :farofflook:

They thought they could control me, change what I do and how I feel. Like hell they can. I'm Fujimoto freaking Miki.

miki on a warpath!  :mon cweepy:

"It's Fujimoto freaking Miki."

i seriously like this line.   :twisted:

"Yoshizawa? Of course." Makoto yawned. "She still doesn't know that I was the one who got Aibon to climb into her room in Hawaii."

evil makoto! hahaha

love the evil mako chapter. ^^
oh, i'm glad you liked it. i have another one, i'll post it when i finished it. hehehee

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #191 on: August 11, 2007, 08:59:08 PM »
almond: it's just all plop
manamin: T_T
I'll take all the Miki plop I can get! :yep:

Offline almond

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • オ~マイガ~!たかみな大好き!
    • alm0nd
    • ganbanuttah
Re: memoir [WE'RE IN THE HOME STRETCH! Fic Update! 08/12!]
« Reply #192 on: August 12, 2007, 11:09:41 PM »
AAAAAH! I'M IN THE HOME STRETCH! 17-II is almost done! Even though I spent all day yesterday avoiding it by watching old Utaban eps ("III NAAAAAA~~~~!") :wahaha:

------------------

16-II

For lack of a better location, I invited Ai and Gaki to my apartment to discuss things. Only a handful of people have come over to my place before because the reactions were always really annoying.

"YOUR APARTMENT IS SO CUTE!" Risa squealed as I shut the door behind the 5th gen pair.

"I'm just too lazy to buy new things," I replied honestly. I groaned as Takahashi wandered into my kitchen to stare at my microwave.

"I didn't even know they made a Hello! Kitty microwave," she mused.

"NO WAY!" the reaction queen exclaimed, running over to look. Man, I have GOT to go shopping for new stuff. This is why I always want to stay over at your apartment. We should just move in together so I can donate my crap to some disadvantaged youth - like one of those Eggs or something. If it wasn't for my dogs, I'd never want to come home.

"Ok, uh, so if we could leave the coordinated appliances of my youth and..." I trailed off as their attention had been diverted to my refrigerator. "Uh, guys?"

"Fujimoto, you're kinda scary," Risa muttered.

"What!?" I protested. "Why?" She turned to me incredulously.

"Your refrigerator is completely covered with pictures of Yoshizawa."

"So? I'm in most of them."

"...I can't even tell what color it is," Ai sounded dazed.

"Wait! Some of these are official photos from the store! You went and bought your own photos!?" Risa exclaimed.

"Oh, whatever, Miss I-own-my-trading-cards," I retorted. I spied Ai taking a photo down. "HEY! Those are delicately balanced!"

"Why do you have a Mr. Moonlight photo?" she replied.

"The first time I saw her again was right before that video shoot," I replied, smiling at the memory.

"'Again'?" Risa repeated.

"Besides," I continued, ignoring her. "She looked freaking hot." Risa burst out laughing.

"You don't need to tell Ai that, huh?" she elbowed her friend in the ribs. Takahashi flushed and hurriedly put the photo back. I raised an eyebrow.

"Excuse me?"

"Nothing," Ai said quickly. "So, why did you call us over here?" I sighed and leaned back against the counter. I wasn't sure how much to tell them.

"Well..." I trailed off, at a loss for words. I glanced over at my fridge, my gaze falling on a purikura sticker of you exaggeratedly kissing my cheek. "I'm leaving Morning Musume."

"WHAT!?" they exclaimed in unison.

"They've decided on your graduation already?" Ai asked, looking a bit panicked. I shook my head.

"No, I mean... I'm..." I stared at the photo I took of you and Koharu asleep against one another on the way to an on-location Hello! Morning taping. "I don't know how much detail I should give you. I don't think Yossi would want me to freak you two out, but... basically, I can't stay in the group any longer. I'm going to force them to fire me."

"Fujimoto, we're all adults here," Risa replied. "Just tell us what's going on." I shrugged.

"Ok. Upper management is graduating Yoshizawa and packing my schedule to the brim in order to break the two of us up and have threatened me with legal action if I quit." I looked at the duo, expecting a big reaction. Risa was just nodding and Ai was looking at the fridge. "Uh... 'USO'?"

"We already know about that stuff," Ai said quietly. My eyes widened.

"Don't tell me! You two are - !"

"No no no no no!" Risa protested quickly. "Makoto told us!"

"That girl gets around," I muttered.

"Yeah, no kidding," Risa laughed. "I didn't think you knew about that!"

"About what?"

"...nothing."

"Let's just say that Makoto can be surprisingly persuasive about certain things," Ai said uncomfortably.

"So! You and Yoshizawa are leaving together?" Risa asked, trying to get us back on topic.

"NO! You cannot tell Yossi. She'll just try and stop me."

"You haven't told her?" Ai asked incredulously. I shook my head.

"Why are you telling us then?" Risa asked.

"Because, you two are taking the brunt of this. If I succeed, Ai will be the new leader and Risa, you'll be the new subleader. And... maybe Yocchan will be a little more forgiving about it if she knows I was at least this responsible about it." Risa gazed off into the distance.

"Aah~! You're risking everything to be with her! You're even risking Yoshizawa herself! Aah!! It's so romantic!!!" Risa looked like she might swoon. I rolled my eyes.

"So, do I have your... well, not your permission, because I'm doing it regardless, but your blessing, I guess?" I asked.

"Of course!" a starry-eyed Risa exclaimed. "It's too romantic not to!"

"I guess love really does change people, huh?" Ai mused, staring again at my fridge.

"W-w-who said anything about love!?" I sputtered. Risa and Ai exchanged a look.

"Riiiight," Risa said slowly. I glared at her.

"I do have a question," Ai spoke up.

"What?"

"Well, you do seem to have quite the extensive Hello! Kitty collection here - "

"It's from when I was a teenager!" I complained. "I'm just too lazy to go out and buy new stuff!"

"And, I mean," Ai continued unfazed. "...Do you even have that Hello! Kitty vibrator?" Risa burst into giggles.

"Ok, Nice Miki time over. Get the hell out of my apartment, you brats."

On the night of your graduation, I really thought my head was going to explode. Every time I caught a glimpse of anxiety in your eyes, I wanted to blurt out the entire plan. Every time I caught a glimpse of affection in your eyes, I wanted to blurt out my feelings.

Right before your last concert, we followed the usual protocol. Hamming it up with antics for the camera, halfassedly rehearsing dance moves, and, of course, our power-up talk before the concert. Not the stupid one that always gets taped, of course, but the one you ingeniously would always hold in the bathrooms where the cameras couldn't follow us.

"Ok!" You announced when we were all squeezed in and had locked the outer door. "It's the last concert and I - Koharu, you BETTER not be crying over there!"

"I'm not!" Koharu sniffled.

"Good," you replied, trying to hide a smile. "Now, I think some of you thought I was joking, but I seriously do not want you all bawling like someone just shot your puppy, got it?"

"I won't cry!" Reina declared smugly. I rolled my eyes. She'd be bawling for sure.

"You know I can't promise that," Ai replied quietly. She met my eye and quickly looked away.

"Ok, well, at the very least, don't try to make me cry." The other girls nodded. "And that goes double for you," you added, poking my forehead with your index finger.

"I wouldn't dream of it," I replied. "Here, if you think you're gonna start crying, just..." I looked around at the wide-eyed innocents starring at me and whispered the end of my thought in your ear. Your eyes widened and your cheeks flushed a bit.

"ON STAGE, MIKI!?" you exclaimed, starting to laugh. The other girls shook their heads.

"Wait, what?" Koharu asked, looking around. "I don't get iiiit!"

"I'll explain it to you later," Aika sighed, patting the older member on the shoulder.

"OK!" you said a bit too loudly. "Are we ready to rumble? Anyone have anything they'd like to say first?"

"I'm going to miss you and Fujimo...." I glared at the speaking Niigaki. "And Fujimoto looks stupid doing the Shanimuni dance."

"So do you, Gaki. Everyone looks retarded doing that dance," you replied honestly. "Any other revelations?"

"I'm going to randomly violate you in the middle of The Peace!" I stated bluntly.

"Ok, but that means you can't grab my ass during Mirai no Taiyou," you said calmly. I made a face. "All right, then! You all ready?"

"YEAH!" we all yelled. You snickered.

"If anyone was walking by the bathroom, they must be really disturbed right about now," you snickered, leading us out the door.

I remember standing backstage with Niigaki and watching your solo performance on the TV. The other girls were too sad to watch, but I couldn't look away. You looked so beautiful and sincere in your every movement.

"Oh, no, she's going to lose it," Risa groaned when you came out and shakily looked over the crowd. As the intro started, you closed your eyes.

"She'll be fine," I replied with a smirk. Sure enough, you started grinning like an idiot and started singing. Risa looked suspiciously from me to the monitor and back again.

"What exactly did you say to her?"

"I told her that if she thought she was going to start crying to shut her eyes and picture me standing there naked," I replied distractedly as I watched you on the small screen. Niigaki just shook her head.

"I really am going to miss you," she said with a grin.

"Yeah, I am pretty damn awesome."

We spent the night together in the hotel. That was almost a month ago. It's the last time I've really seen you.

You thanked me for staying cheerful throughout the concert. I never told you that I almost started crying during I WISH. I wonder if you'll notice it on the DVD when it comes out.

I met up with Tomoharu a few days later. He's a nice guy and really is rather funny, but the entire event was awkward.

On our way back to his house, I spotted the telephoto lens sticking out from behind a bush. I instinctively pulled your hat down a bit lower to cover my face and prayed to whomever would listen that this would turn out okay.

--------------

Offline almond

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • オ~マイガ~!たかみな大好き!
    • alm0nd
    • ganbanuttah
« Reply #193 on: August 12, 2007, 11:49:30 PM »
I JUST FINISHED IT!  :w00t:

Here's some random phrases and words XD

"that sounds creepy"

"Mikitty Time! <3"

"... was that a flask?"

"busty soloist"

"slightly used PS3"

"steaming pile of crap"

Offline Kreuz_Asakura

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • YOMIKI RULES!!! <3 <3 <3
« Reply #194 on: August 13, 2007, 12:03:54 AM »
"Oh, no, she's going to lose it," Risa groaned when you came out and shakily looked over the crowd. As the intro started, you closed your eyes.

I remember I thought the same  :gyaaah:

"She'll be fine," I replied with a smirk. Sure enough, you started grinning like an idiot and started singing. Risa looked suspiciously from me to the monitor and back again.
I couldn't stop laughing for a while after reading this

"What exactly did you say to her?"

"I told her that if she thought she was going to start crying to shut her eyes and picture me standing there naked," I replied distractedly as I watched you on the small screen. Niigaki just shook her head.

"I really am going to miss you," she said with a grin.

"Yeah, I am pretty damn awesome."

Sooo Miki  :wahaha:

This is getting better...waiting the next chap  :whistle:

Offline strawb3rrykream

• JPHiP's official imouto <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kimuuu's girl <3
    • strawb3rrykream
    • strawb3rrykream
« Reply #195 on: August 13, 2007, 12:31:52 AM »
I love your story!

I'm new here but I've been reading it.

Keep up the good work!

Offline stefy

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #196 on: August 13, 2007, 02:23:37 AM »
That was hilarious!

So did Ai used to have a crush on Yossi during her Mr. Moonlight days? haha her reaction to it was cute.

"Wait, what?" Koharu asked, looking around. "I don't get iiiit!"

"I'll explain it to you later," Aika sighed, patting the older member on the shoulder.
How is it that Aika knows more then Koharu does? I really burst out laughing at this one.

Offline MyDearYossi

• みきよし
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ~Daisuki da yo~
« Reply #197 on: August 13, 2007, 03:58:12 AM »
I'm speechless :farofflook:

I instinctively pulled your hat down a bit lower to cover my face and prayed to whomever would listen that this would turn out okay.
It's better turn out okay!! :grr:

Offline haidokun

• Member+
« Reply #198 on: August 13, 2007, 04:03:49 AM »
"And, I mean," Ai continued unfazed. "...Do you even have that Hello! Kitty vibrator?" Risa burst into giggles.

"Ok, Nice Miki time over. Get the hell out of my apartment, you brats."

nyahahahahahaha  :twisted:

"I'm going to randomly violate you in the middle of The Peace!" I stated bluntly.

ahhh the memorable scene....  :love:

---

oh, here's another fan art.

Offline almond

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • オ~マイガ~!たかみな大好き!
    • alm0nd
    • ganbanuttah
« Reply #199 on: August 13, 2007, 04:26:40 AM »
oh, here's another fan art.

Seriously? This is my new desktop background.  :k-inlove:

JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 96 kbs)     Now playing: kuro - H!P Musix Blox Sat Mar 13 2010