JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hinouchi Emi - Painful

Author Topic: The Gaming Postwhoring Thread  (Read 997904 times)

Offline pikapikapika

• ピンクの稲妻!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Pika~!
    • pikathree
    • pikathree
Re: The Gaming Postwhoring Thread
« Reply #900 on: November 16, 2010, 09:51:28 AM »
is anyone else freaked out at how their avatar looks now?

mine looks WEIRD now D: stupid Kinect, I didn't even like them before but now they're somehow worse looking XD

Offline coachie

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #901 on: November 16, 2010, 10:37:13 AM »
^ so they really have changed! I thought it was just my imagination.

I still don't like the new xbox.com, it sucks you can't see what your friends are playing on the main profile page, always have to go onto the friends page.

In other news I started Deadly Premonition and loving it... and yes there was F..K in my coffee XD

Offline Ayako-Luna

• Suzuki Airi Fan No.1
  • Member+
  • Terashima Takuma Fan No.1
« Reply #902 on: November 16, 2010, 04:58:55 PM »
Did anyone of you played Sonic COLOURS here?
How's that game???

Love you, my wonky-eyed Terashima Takuma! <3~ Supporting Terashima Takuma and G.Addict! :3

Offline Tuffty

• Shadowstar's Boy Toy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #903 on: November 16, 2010, 09:31:37 PM »
I'm getting goosebumps thinking of AC Brotherhood. It will be waiting for me when I go home next week,

Here's something to make the wait less bearable, it's got a perfect score from Eurogamer. The first in the series to do so. My dad confided in me that he'll buy it for Christmas for me :)

In other news I started Deadly Premonition and loving it... and yes there was F..K in my coffee XD

Never fails.

How's that game???

Seems to be scoring pretty positively. I'll be buying it for my nephew for Christmas. He's gonna freak out. Though I want to play it myself! XD

Offline A1

• The Original Caramel Love
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #904 on: November 16, 2010, 09:37:21 PM »
I'm about to play some AC:Brotherhood right now. Target has this deal if you buy the game from their you get a free t-shirt.

Offline Ayako-Luna

• Suzuki Airi Fan No.1
  • Member+
  • Terashima Takuma Fan No.1
« Reply #905 on: November 16, 2010, 09:55:37 PM »
Seems to be scoring pretty positively. I'll be buying it for my nephew for Christmas. He's gonna freak out. Though I want to play it myself! XD

That's good news! I was thinking to buy but wanted to hear some opinions and I'm right now reading Reviews etc...
Good to hear that the game got so many positive points! Maybe I'll buy it after I bought the Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's games...

Love you, my wonky-eyed Terashima Takuma! <3~ Supporting Terashima Takuma and G.Addict! :3

Offline Deft-Monkey

• Banana Picker
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Just like my basement's anti-escape mechanism
« Reply #906 on: November 18, 2010, 01:29:07 AM »
I went to the shops yesterday and saw Vanquish on sale for $80 (cheap for a new game here) and was so close to getting it, but then controlled myself and figured that I could pay less for it later, or better, just buy it online. However, I did buy the game of the year edition of Oblivion for $25. It's alright and I can see why people would like it, but I'm still in the middle of Bayonetta, so the slower pace of everything is a little annoying. I'm a Khajit monk :)

Damn, a part of me really wants to go out and get AC: Brotherhood, as it's been constantly on my mind since yesterday, but I know it'll make my wallet a lot thinner. Might buy it online.

Offline coachie

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #907 on: November 18, 2010, 02:28:36 AM »
Microsoft offers a special holiday deal for XBL
http://www.xbox.com/en-US/Community/promotions/MGSHolidayOffer/home

Sadly nothing of interest for me on the games list.

Offline Tuffty

• Shadowstar's Boy Toy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #908 on: November 20, 2010, 01:48:42 AM »
Well that was frustrating. Got my ass beat down in Black Ops, followed by a 10+ losing streak in SFIV followed by being kicked off a game of Scavenge in L4D2 because I was helping a guy up from being incapped:banghead: Think I need to go to bed and sleep it off XD

Offline pikapikapika

• ピンクの稲妻!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Pika~!
    • pikathree
    • pikathree
« Reply #909 on: November 20, 2010, 03:23:15 PM »
yeah Tuff, I also  love how xbox live stresses me out far more than actually enjoying myself, XD

Offline nimrod

• RihoLicious!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • BABYMETAL DEATH!
« Reply #910 on: November 21, 2010, 06:52:20 PM »
Age of Empires III for only 10cent today!

http://www.gamesforwindows.com/en-US/Games/AgeofEmpiresIII/
りほ, りほ Password is りほ  ♪

がんばれいな!- twitter - last.fm - DVD Profiler - tumblr

Offline Tuffty

• Shadowstar's Boy Toy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #911 on: November 21, 2010, 08:13:27 PM »
yeah Tuff, I also  love how xbox live stresses me out far more than actually enjoying myself, XD

Well today I went from epic fail earlier in the week to epic wins! Beat a guy in the last min of extra time in FIFA 11, went on a 5 win streak in ranked SFIV bringing me back to around the same level I was previously and I won every FFA/Sabotage game I played in Black Ops. The FFA wins were the sweetest cause not only were they convincing wins, (30/5 K/D ratio ain't bad I think) but two guys were hating on me so bad that they were bigging themselves up when they killed me. On the last game it even descended into, 'let's find Tuffty and get him'. Couldn't do it though if I have my Blackbird up in the air :pimp:

How's that game???

Giant Bomb have a quick look here! Interesting fact: The new voice of Sonic also does the voice for Ezio (Assassin's Creed II) and Chris Redfield (RE5)

Offline mode107

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #912 on: November 22, 2010, 08:59:13 PM »
I'm getting goosebumps thinking of AC Brotherhood. It will be waiting for me when I go home next week,
and so will SVR 2011 and Mafia 2. I think I'm gonna start with SVR because I need to create my wrestler, and that takes hours.
A few days ago I decided to start with Mafia 2 (since it was the last one I played) but after reading this, I'm thinking of SVR, but AC Brotherhood is just as epic! I thought having new games waiting for me would be an easy breeze, but I guess its not. :lol:
"Under the beautiful blue sky"

Offline Fushigidane

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #913 on: November 22, 2010, 09:17:53 PM »
I still have about 25 hours of Persona 3 left to play. :)
I haven't played it for 2 weeks! XD I don't own the game, gotta play at a friend's place T_T

Offline winner

• 絶望的に愛してる
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • kyotsky
« Reply #914 on: November 23, 2010, 02:58:12 AM »
^ That must be weird.

Like "Hey d00d, can I hang at your place? My character needs to karaoke and study more."
Kinda persona in persona. :lol:

Offline Fushigidane

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #915 on: November 23, 2010, 05:48:59 PM »
^ and the d00dette goes: "SURE! I can't wait to see you go to karaoke in Persona :w00t:" :lol: :heart:
awesome gamer friends are awesome :hand: :w00t:

Offline twissie

• Wildcard, bitches. Yeeeeehaw
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 澄んだ空で一番光る青い星になりたい
    • twiss
    • awildtwissappears
« Reply #916 on: November 23, 2010, 07:39:24 PM »
^
:lol:

I comfess I had to stop playing Persona 4, because I started dividing up my time like how it is in the game. And thinking about my relationship to other people and whaaa. I don't know, it got weird D: I want to finish it some day (it's such a wacky game, omg), but I also want to stay sane 8D; Easy does it? :lol:

Offline Fushigidane

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #917 on: November 23, 2010, 08:49:53 PM »
^ oh no P4 sounds bad XD I though I'd learned a lot about life playing P3 but maybe I just got more wierd? (O_O;)

Offline Tuffty

• Shadowstar's Boy Toy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #918 on: November 24, 2010, 09:44:49 PM »
Ahhh Persona. One of those rare games that captured my imagination and my interest and just did not let go until it was over. Good times. :heart:

So have you heard the rumours they were making a movie version of Uncharted? Well they've already casted the role of Nathan Drake. Is it the clearly obvious choice of Nathan Fillion? The guy who not only resembles the character, but who the character is almost built upon? The man who even expressed an interest in taking on the role? No, of course not. Instead, your Nathan Drake is played by um...Mark Wahlberg. Decent actor, but he's no Nathan Fillion. Hollywood fail once again.  :thumbdown: Still don't believe about what I said of the two resembling each other?

:lol:

Offline twissie

• Wildcard, bitches. Yeeeeehaw
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 澄んだ空で一番光る青い星になりたい
    • twiss
    • awildtwissappears
« Reply #919 on: November 24, 2010, 10:37:01 PM »
Mark Wahlberg? Oh man. Okay, so he kind of looks like the dude from Uncharted, but... Nathan Fillion would have been funnier~! Still, I don't want to judge until I see some footage. Who knows, it could be a great film anyway ;D (though it's a rare treat for films based on games xD;; )

JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hinouchi Emi - Painful