JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Misia - Everything

Author Topic: The Gaming Postwhoring Thread  (Read 997805 times)

Offline winner

• 絶望的に愛してる
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • kyotsky
Re: The Gaming Postwhoring Thread
« Reply #1260 on: June 03, 2011, 03:12:19 AM »
Konami news! Its MGS AND ZOE HD!!!

Offline Tuffty

• Shadowstar's Boy Toy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1261 on: June 03, 2011, 08:42:11 PM »
^ Badass. I'm interested in the Zone of the Enders collection especially:

:lol: :lol: Also, check out the debut trailer for the Tomb Raider reboot. No gameplay, of course, but the premise seems interesting enough:

Offline LaJon

• King Lurker
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1262 on: June 03, 2011, 11:11:53 PM »
MLG Ohio this weekend.  StarCraft II, Halo: Reach, Call of Duty: Black Ops.

http://www.majorleaguegaming.com/

Links to individual streams, as well as schedules and all that are there for each stream.

Offline Foxy Brown

• Old and cranky
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Super bad!
« Reply #1263 on: June 07, 2011, 05:43:29 PM »

Don't lie. You would watch that.

Offline arun.yothin

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1264 on: June 08, 2011, 12:20:34 AM »
^Only if Proto Man is played by Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson.

Offline Tuffty

• Shadowstar's Boy Toy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1265 on: June 11, 2011, 07:56:43 PM »
I got all the achievements for Sonic 4. Why? I dunno.

Offline Ayako-Luna

• Suzuki Airi Fan No.1
  • Member+
  • Terashima Takuma Fan No.1
« Reply #1266 on: June 11, 2011, 08:44:07 PM »
I got all the achievements for Sonic 4. Why? I dunno.

Man.... I even couldn't get all Archievments for Sonic UNleashed and you got all for SOnic 4... xD I don't want to know how it will end up in Sonic 4 for me... XD

Love you, my wonky-eyed Terashima Takuma! <3~ Supporting Terashima Takuma and G.Addict! :3

Offline Tuffty

• Shadowstar's Boy Toy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1267 on: June 11, 2011, 08:52:15 PM »
I dunno, I found them to be pretty manageable. Some take time like defeating 1,000 enemies and the harder ones like getting through the last boss without getting hit are easy done when you memorise the patterns and the paths.

Offline john_hung

• KOBUSHI-GUMI
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • dave_akuma
    • dave_skeptical
« Reply #1268 on: June 11, 2011, 11:26:13 PM »
i bought a bunch of microsoft points because i mistakenly thought you could buy the upgrade parts for need for speed shift with microsoft points - but you can't  :doh: although you can buy cars with the points so it wasn't a waste (i got the ferrari pack and some other supercar pack that had the bugatti veyron  :cow: also  my avatar now has the ghost outfit from mw2  XD )

the drifting is waaaaaaaaay harder in nfs shift than in GRID (and i deleted my GRID save games and stuff  :sweatdrop: )

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #1269 on: June 14, 2011, 06:33:10 AM »
Fuck who don't like free shit??? saw this on Redflagdeals.com  :lol:

Free Back to the Future The Game: Episode 1 for iPad, Mac, PC

Developer telltalegames is giving Back to the Future fans and gamers a free treat. Until July 31st, you can download Episode 1 of Back to the Future The Game free on iPad in the App store, or for your Mac or PC online at telltalegames.com. There's no strings attached, but if you do like the game they'll be happy to sell you additional episodes we're sure. Add to that, it's actually a pretty good game and this is definitely worth a few minutes to download.

http://www.telltalegames.com/bttf

here's a sample

Offline john_hung

• KOBUSHI-GUMI
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • dave_akuma
    • dave_skeptical
« Reply #1270 on: June 15, 2011, 08:24:21 PM »
passed the campaign on mw2  :cow:

Offline Aioros

• 「 ebiru powered+ 」
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • A CAT IS FINE TOO...
« Reply #1271 on: June 16, 2011, 11:38:01 AM »

WAR AKARI!!! Infernal Ninjutsu, Hidden Lore...Freedom of Opposites Technique!!! Rest in peace Kyle,Jab,Mom,Tita, ChrNo...

Offline Tuffty

• Shadowstar's Boy Toy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1272 on: June 16, 2011, 10:11:08 PM »
There's strong suggestions that a Devil May Cry HD collection is coming this year

Seriously, that sounds way too fucking cool. I think it'll be a PS3 exclusive so please please please pray there's a 360 edition in the works. Even if it is an exclusive then I urge you, please buy it. Show Capcom which DMC game you'd prefer to play rather than this rebooted garbage. It would make me happy! Wouldn't you want me to be happy?

All this talk of HD collections makes me realise how fucking cool an Onimusha HD collection would be. Again, unlikely considering it used a lot of pre-rendered backgrounds which may require redrawing....fuck it, doesn't even have to be HD! Just an Onimusha collection please!

Offline kanon

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1273 on: June 16, 2011, 10:37:04 PM »
Children of Eden is FRICKIN AWESOME!!! :w00t:

can't get the songs outta my head :)

Offline zoolander

• Your world frightens and confuses me...
  • Member+
« Reply #1274 on: June 17, 2011, 05:02:46 AM »
^ I thought it might be kinda cheesy when I saw the menu and the live action and what not but then playing it my mind exploded. :shocked I only did the first 2 worlds but If it's anything like Rez (and it looks just like a more directed, organic style Rez) then it will be amazing. Rez was maybe the biggest "HOLY SHIT this is so damn amazing" experiences I ever played.

There's strong suggestions that a Devil May Cry HD collection is coming this year

Seriously, that sounds way too fucking cool. I think it'll be a PS3 exclusive so please please please pray there's a 360 edition in the works. Even if it is an exclusive then I urge you, please buy it. Show Capcom which DMC game you'd prefer to play rather than this rebooted garbage. It would make me happy! Wouldn't you want me to be happy?

All this talk of HD collections makes me realise how fucking cool an Onimusha HD collection would be. Again, unlikely considering it used a lot of pre-rendered backgrounds which may require redrawing....fuck it, doesn't even have to be HD! Just an Onimusha collection please!

For some reason all these remakes just kind off tick me off. :lol: I guess I just have no interest in replaying any games again and only want developers working on new stuff. :/ Actually... now that I think about it, scratch that I do want to play MGS2 again. But please don't waste time from new projects remaking it. I mean I already have the normal edition, subsistance and the documents. Shenmue would be ones I would have to get too if they ever do that.

Offline coachie

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1275 on: June 17, 2011, 02:47:00 PM »
Got my copy of Alice: Madness Returns yesterday! Yay! But I can't play because I'll be off visiting relatives until tuesday  :(

I have a code to dl 9 songs from the OST of the game, for some reason amazon send me two codes. I used up the first one myself, so I have one spare. If anyone is interested PM me, but I give no garantee that it works, since it was obviously a mistake by amazon to send me two codes in the first place XD

Offline Tuffty

• Shadowstar's Boy Toy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1276 on: June 19, 2011, 09:02:15 PM »
I uploaded my first proper gameplay video tonight from Dissidia Duodecim. I'm only keying into it now, thinking it might get super technical like converting the video file to AVI, but it's really not! You just save the replay, there's an option that converts it for you, transfer it to the comp and upload. Easy as that. So here's my own gameplay!

Offline Hart

• Just a passing Postwhore
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • DarK_HarT46
    • Hart_1444
« Reply #1277 on: June 20, 2011, 12:09:34 AM »
I'm bored, and since it's Free-To-Play on Steam, I'm gonna try out Champions Online.

But first, I have to wait till it's completely downloaded.

Offline Ayako-Luna

• Suzuki Airi Fan No.1
  • Member+
  • Terashima Takuma Fan No.1
« Reply #1278 on: June 20, 2011, 05:02:08 PM »
I started re-playing Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep... Just because I'm bored... XD

Love you, my wonky-eyed Terashima Takuma! <3~ Supporting Terashima Takuma and G.Addict! :3

Offline kanon

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1279 on: June 22, 2011, 05:58:24 AM »
^ still stuck on that game.

finished beating Child of Eden last night. haven't had a chance to perfect it like I wanted to.

JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Misia - Everything