JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Morning Musume - Go girl koi no victory

Author Topic: [Poll] The Three Musketeers  (Read 5112 times)

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
[Poll] The Three Musketeers
« on: April 01, 2014, 06:33:27 PM »
The Three Musketeers

Three awesome girls, three different ages and three different characters.

Combined they form a force which will breathe new life into AKB48 for years to come.

The question remains.. Who is your favorite? Explain why or forever hold your breath.

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
Re: [Poll] The Three Musketeers
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2014, 07:38:12 PM »
Mako because she looks like young Yuko in that picture :P

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
  • Aspiring actress and writing for fun!
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2014, 03:40:34 AM »
New AKB fanfic project, starring the Three Musketeers. Hope you enjoy. :heart:

Tentomu chu!! desu~

Prologue   
Chapter 1: Part 1  Part 2
Chapter 2: Part 1  Part 2

Comments are much appreciated :heart:
« Last Edit: May 23, 2014, 02:04:12 AM by Ruka Kikuchi »
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

:heart: l Completed: Fire and Ice l Black Chocolate l My eternal blue rose l Dishonored l The Black Rose l Fruits of a Rose l Remnants l :heart:
:heart: l Dropped: Tentomu chu l REBORN l Bite me l NMB Gakuen l YumeToki l Cafe 48 l :heart: l Hiatus/Indefinite: Samurai l Blood Bonds l Night Wind's Deed l PRISM l Time Travelers l :heart:
:heart: l Collab threads: Sky&Ruka l Ruka&Michael l :heart:
 l Compilation thread: 48G New Gen l :heart:

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Offline Jul3

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • 元564
    • Jul3rd
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2014, 02:14:36 AM »
Miki. I think I initially picked her because she looks like a young Mayu. On stage she has tonnes of energy and is super energetic. Her over-the-top dancing reminds me of Yuko's. She's a really good idol who pays attention to her fans off-stage and on. On-stage she'll smile at you and give you eye contact if you are supporting her, and at the high touch after the show, she was just really happy to see me as she recognised my support through the performance. However, with Miki, I feel like if I watched variety shows I would hate her, as she seems like she's really really damn annoying on those.

Okada Nana I've never been too keen on, but I will say out of Team 4 she does stand out. As for Kojima Mako, she's so bland I don't ever realise she's actually there. I think this is the key to her popularity though - just being cute and charming but not standing out - so there's nothing to dislike, and people will like her charm like they liked Acchan.

Chihiro

Offline Hotaru

• stan dreamcatcher
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • SNH48
    • deukkae
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2014, 10:23:02 AM »
Nishino Miki has grown on me a lot these past few weeks. I'll admit, I didn't pay much attention to her at first when she was a kenkyuusei performing Boku no Taiyou. It wasn't until Pajama Drive that I started noticing how energetic she was during the shonichi. She can be a little too energetic, but that made me like her so much more, honestly. She's also really adorable and like Mayuyu, she has that signature twintails style. It's also amusing watching her reactions to scary stuff, she easily becomes afraid and it's too funny.

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Morning Musume - Go girl koi no victory