JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hamasaki Ayumi - You are the only one

Author Topic: The Yajima Maimi Thread (矢島舞美)  (Read 288397 times)

Offline Aioros

• 「 ebiru powered+ 」
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • A CAT IS FINE TOO...
The Official Yajima Maimi Thread
« Reply #60 on: January 08, 2007, 07:39:10 AM »
Wow, Maimi looks prettier everytime I see her :MKlove2:

I love her singing voice! It's very distinguishable and I know if she's the one singing in their songs. Plus, she can dance great too. :ONwriggly:

WAR AKARI!!! Infernal Ninjutsu, Hidden Lore...Freedom of Opposites Technique!!! Rest in peace Kyle,Jab,Mom,Tita, ChrNo...

Offline sousora

• Winter is coming.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 从・ゥ・从
« Reply #61 on: January 08, 2007, 07:42:42 AM »
Plus she's beaten the apparent leader's curse and actually gets to be a lead in most songs. Yay!

I wanna see more of her playing sports though. She killed at the last festival, and she's got a powerhouse kick on their futsal team.

Offline sousora

• Winter is coming.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 从・ゥ・从
« Reply #62 on: January 09, 2007, 02:55:18 PM »
29 more days!!

Offline HiME

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #63 on: January 10, 2007, 12:31:35 AM »

28 days! :3

I'd like to see more of Maimi playing sports too, her looong legs pwn!
And mega-yay for her lead, I gotta say that her voice is one of my favorite in H!P. Deep voices <3
I hope she'll be in a kickass unit this year, I want to hear & see more of Maimi...

Offline sousora

• Winter is coming.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 从・ゥ・从
« Reply #64 on: January 10, 2007, 12:58:10 AM »
28 days, yay!!

To stir up some discussion, what's everyone's favourite concert performance so far? I'd have to say either First Kiss from their fan club tour in 2005, or Suki Sugite from WHL last year. Just beyond awesome :heart:

Offline Aioros

• 「 ebiru powered+ 」
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • A CAT IS FINE TOO...
« Reply #65 on: January 10, 2007, 02:32:23 AM »
The Suki Sugite perf was great! I also liked their version of Elegies' Inshouha Renoir no You ni. The dance takes a lot of energy and it looked like it was really tiring but Maimi was able to keep the quality of her voice. It seemed that she never runs out of energy. She was awesome back there! :heart:

WAR AKARI!!! Infernal Ninjutsu, Hidden Lore...Freedom of Opposites Technique!!! Rest in peace Kyle,Jab,Mom,Tita, ChrNo...

Offline sousora

• Winter is coming.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 从・ゥ・从
« Reply #66 on: January 10, 2007, 02:43:33 AM »
I don't believe the Elegies performance was live though (most of it wasn't). You can tell when Maimi's live because she's got an entirely different quality to her voice (usually it's a lot deeper). But I do love that performance <3 Gets watched at least a few times a week, haha.

Offline Kei

• It's legal in MY country!
  • Member+
« Reply #67 on: January 10, 2007, 08:43:07 AM »
The Elegies perf, because it also had Yurina in there. My two favs. <3

EDIT

Quote from: 'icarianwings'
The latest C-ute Has Come killed me x_x As an Aussie, it killed me. Maimi speaking English. Killed me. Maimi playing cricket. KILLED ME. Maimi with vegemite... killed me!

I just watched this. As an Aussie also, Maimi playing cricket was ultimate モエ~
« Last Edit: January 10, 2007, 03:37:14 PM by Kei »
赤い瞳は ソドムの街で
美しい女を 採集する
針で止めた 蝶や蛾の様に
動けないおまえは 俺の物

Offline sousora

• Winter is coming.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 从・ゥ・从
« Reply #68 on: January 11, 2007, 12:16:19 AM »
Maimi + Any sports = Instant win :heart:

27 days, woot!

Offline Blu-Cherri

• Figure of Sorrow
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Figure of Loneliness
« Reply #69 on: January 11, 2007, 06:49:24 PM »
^definately she totally pawned the sports fes!!
And that goal when they did that shooting thing, I don't play football(though i do watch it) but that looked damn scary and good!!(well placed and all)

set made by me
Here's me singing and dancing!
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=15604.0

Offline sousora

• Winter is coming.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 从・ゥ・从
« Reply #70 on: January 12, 2007, 12:12:35 AM »
26 days, huzzah!!

Yeah, I love when they were practicing and she kicked the ball at Erika. Erika just screamed and ran away, haha :heart: She's got an awesome kick on her. We need this year's sports festival dammit!

Offline HiME

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #71 on: January 12, 2007, 01:02:42 AM »
Quote from: icarianwings;279056
what's everyone's favourite concert performance so far?

I was hesitating between Suki Sugite and Elegies, so I just watched both and... Now I hesitate even more. :lol:
I really can't choose... Song-wise, I prefer Suki Sugite, but this Elegies perf was so cool~

Random Yajiume... YEAH!
UFW, we need sports fest now plz.

Offline sousora

• Winter is coming.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 从・ゥ・从
« Reply #72 on: January 13, 2007, 12:24:38 AM »
25 days! :heart:

The C-ute concert tickets go on sale today. Right as I start work x_x It's only over two days so I'm fairly certain they'll sell out before my break. Dammit. Might have to hit Yahoo! for these ones...

Offline sousora

• Winter is coming.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 从・ゥ・从
« Reply #73 on: January 14, 2007, 01:37:24 AM »
24 days!!!

All the C-ute concert tickets sold out in an insane amount of time x_x And now, they're also selling for insane amounts at the auctions. Gah... the prices better go down some or I might not be able to go.

Offline Aioros

• 「 ebiru powered+ 」
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • A CAT IS FINE TOO...
« Reply #74 on: January 14, 2007, 06:30:08 AM »
^ sorry to hear about the tickets, icarianwings. But don't give up, you might be able to go the the concert anyway. :thumbsup

I was able to see a clip of her perform MiniMoni's jankenpyon w/ Nakajima Saki,Risa and Reina. I haven't seen the PV or MiniMoni perform it but Maimi and the other girls' version of it was cute nonetheless. :MKlove2:

BTW, with whom did she perform First Kiss? I have yet to see that perf.

Maimi playing cricket on that C-ute Has Come episode is indeed coolness. :tfr9a7wg:

Offline sousora

• Winter is coming.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 从・ゥ・从
« Reply #75 on: January 14, 2007, 06:45:59 AM »
I'm selling a few limbs at this point to go. Don't worry. I shall get there somehow :p

C-ute performed First Kiss at their fan club tour back in 2005, before they'd debuted. It was mostly her, Megu and Airi. My favourite trio, and one of my favourite songs, thus it owned :heart:

Offline Blu-Cherri

• Figure of Sorrow
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Figure of Loneliness
« Reply #76 on: January 14, 2007, 07:30:33 PM »
That's a shame about the tickets, but who knows.  They might be selling them cheap on the day outside the concert(if it gets to that).  That often happens here with concerts.
I think I've seen that performance, there was that DVD from a while ago that i downloaded.  Hello! Days, it featured c-utse first mini mc tour, way before kanna. Maimi had a great voice that stood out even back then!!

set made by me
Here's me singing and dancing!
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=15604.0

Offline Aioros

• 「 ebiru powered+ 」
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • A CAT IS FINE TOO...
« Reply #77 on: January 15, 2007, 01:47:44 AM »
icarianwings was probably able to go to the concert because there's no countdown pic for today yet :P

23 Days!!!
« Last Edit: January 15, 2007, 01:54:38 AM by wordsworth »

Offline sousora

• Winter is coming.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 从・ゥ・从
« Reply #78 on: January 15, 2007, 01:55:07 AM »
It's coming, it's coming, I just woke up! :p

23 days!!!

Still don't have tickets :( The prices at the auctions are ridiculous. But there's still a month an a half until the concert, something's bound to pop up before then. Failing all else, I can always try the ticket stores in Harajuku, they've usually got tickets for everything. But that would probably mean getting tickets on the actual day, and that usually results in them being fairly expensive as well. Bah, can't win.

Oh! And if anyone's interested, I've uploaded a clip of the First Kiss performance. It's hosted on my own server, so please let me know if you download it :)

« Last Edit: January 15, 2007, 02:04:32 AM by icarianwings »

Offline wakaba_doll

• kakkoi☆
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • forever...
« Reply #79 on: January 15, 2007, 02:57:54 AM »
Loving the countdown pics, everyone! :heart: icarianwings, hope you get to go to the concert after all! We'll keep our fingers crossed for ya :D

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hamasaki Ayumi - You are the only one