JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Salyu - Dramatic Irony

Author Topic: Cruel Compassion Chapter 2 7/16  (Read 2766 times)

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Cruel Compassion Chapter 2 7/16
« on: July 05, 2011, 09:05:58 AM »
Author's note: If there was anything I had been enjoying lately, it has been a source of mystery i.e. Undercover Rogue now I am going to put a lighten mood for this fic as the progression gets darker until the end, but I know it would kinda be fun to leave an important character out for now

The battle between two clans

One who wins, never learns the truth

One who loses, remembers all

When the two meet, one sees fireworks

The other feels pain

With her advice, they take on the world

However, can she ever learns the truth?

Even if the one she loves is after her own treasure

Momo: How sweet?  A love story involving H!P Kids

Miya: Kuro is evil though, remember Sniper Girl and Rival?

Momo: He likes violence but he also goes for love like Wonderful Tonight and his poems.

Miya: Isn't both usually involve death?

Momo: Why are you being so emo today?  We both play geisha.

Miya: How can I be a geisha?  I am too slender.

Momo: Mr, Kuro, why is Miya a geisha?

Kuro: Well I like Buono! and since I wanted to make two geisha, you two got picked.

Both: Thank you.

Miya: What is Airi?

Momo: She is probably....

Miya: Don't ruin it, Kuro knows who she is, but what about the rest of Berryz and C-ute?

Kuro: Well they play various parts you see, they develop the main couple into the compassionate duo, however it begs the question, How will she handle the fact that it was once a feud.

Momo: Good now we can move onto the story.

Miya: Well this ends the conversation, now I hope he doesn't have a perv chapter.

Kuro: ….. maybe?

Both: Sigh... We guess it should be fine, now the story.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2011, 05:05:24 AM by kurosawa87 »
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline nyaha00

• Member+
Re: Cruel Compassion (Insights) 7/4
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2011, 10:04:28 AM »
yey bouno !!!  XD

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: Cruel Compassion (Insights) 7/4
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2011, 06:21:22 AM »
The evening of the start was the end for many.  The battle started from an argument of succession between two families.  Ending with one taking over the other, however the winner would have to take upon a female leader as both had failed with a male heir.  The feud ended after the general fell onto the wet ground and he let out his last words.

“Tell my daughter, protect the interests.”  He let out his last breath and they finished off the rest with their own swords.

The battle ground filled with bodies and a general with his gun to his side, was the final result as they took over the defeated castle.  A girl with youth to her side watched as they took every thing of her possession from the castle.  Before they could obtain her, she ran to the next village and begged to learn the way of the sword.  It wasn't until months later that they had caught her without fighting them off, with that knowledge, the lord had obtain their leader.

Four years later,  Maimi had finished her prayer and grabbed her weapon before meeting up with the leader.  She had been given the same message since her father's death and as a young woman, she grew confused of her mission until they were under constant attack.  She had lead three defenses to rid of the rival groups and every successful attempt was given praise from her lord.

Maimi knew that the forces couldn't take on any more attacks and she had suggested that they would move to a more protective castle, which her father had inherited but still with the grudge still warm from the nasty defeat.  The lord ignored her request and she stood watch as any group could take down their weakened status.

“Maimi, you are more intelligent than the lord.”  Her deputy bowed toward her as she ran up to the top floor for surveillance.

“The lord knows best for the clan, I have to obey him.”  Maimi said as she looked out to the west and looked for any groups coming toward them.

After a few hours of observation, she had to rotate out of duty, and saw the lord's daughter on the bottom of the stairs.  She was a few years younger and she had flawless skin to her uneven complexion but the girl admired her leadership and protecting the family.  However, she had no knowledge of the fight that was between the lord an Maimi's father.  It was a blessing that she did not know of the battles and Maimi could show her feminine side.

“Maimi... I feel my father could be wrong.”  Maimi patted her on my head as she walked back to her quarters.

“I see.  I don't know if he has made the right judgment but I wish he is right because I cannot hold up anymore.”  Maimi cracked a smile as she grabbed her hand.

“I heard... that you were once a princess, is that true?”  Maimi shook her head to the daughter.

“Hime-sama, I never was beautiful as you are, I envy everything you do and your elegance makes me feel warm that you can find a good man.”  She held her head down and watch Maimi walk down the corridor to the soldiers' quarters.

“Maimi-chan, aishiteru.”  The princess said under her breath as she ran back to her room.

Maimi knew the soldiers were worn down to their core fighting off the resistance but they were keeping their spirits up with stories of women they enjoyed their lives with.  Many who were married would confess the geishas always gave a good show away from their families.  However, they would argue over a few that the castle had held for their lineage.

“Miss Momo is an elegant dancer, Miss Miya lack coordination.”  One would shout out to the other who were Miss Miya fans.

“Miss Miya has an incredible voice, Momo sounds like your mother.”  They would laugh until Maimi walk into the room.

“You guys are very amusing talking about women, although none could ever get under their cloths.”   Maimi gave a smile as one drunken man stood in front of her.

“What about you?”  Maimi smiled as he fell over his partner.

“Miss Momo and Miya are quite nice in moonlight, they like to dip in the sauna when no one is around, so if you go now, you can catch them in your hearts.”  All the men ran out toward the sauna and left Maimi alone next to the fire with a pot of hot water and tea leaves.

The smell of the mens stench always was a sign of loyalty but when they like to sauna, they would have to cheat their way into a good bath.  Maimi sat there with the bottle the princess gave me from her personal collection of perfume.  The scent of lavender and the mix of spring waters from the mountains gave a wonderful fragrance throughout the room.  The leader left the room when the men came running back and they savored the smell until one let out their flatulence turning the against the man.

Maimi had the lord's permission to seek out the in-house geishas as she wouldn't do anything to ruin their future but the two geishas were against the princess' dream of marrying Maimi.  As she arrived, Momo took her over to the table reserved for guests and closed the behind them.

“Maimi, hime-sama has been constant about knowing about you, but the truth will kill her.”  Momo explained.

“Reason why I can never accept her as a friend, once she knows why I am here, it would tear her apart from the family.”  Maimi poured a cup of tea for the two women as Momo did for her.

“Well, you are a great person for hime-sama, although maybe we can tease her a bit.”  Miya said jokingly as she started to rub the leader's leg.

“Miya-chan stop making Maimi embarrassed.”  Momo slapped the younger woman's hand away.

“However, you may be right unless you still have memory of your father's murder.”  The silence grew as she began to think about how her father died and learning to obtain such skills in combat was the main reason but learning of his daughter, she accepted a position to fight off the armies.

“I will tell her the truth once her father accepts my plan, we cannot stand a chance if we face them head on, and we have used the last of our resources to fight off everyone.  We can run while we have the time to let them retreat or take us down and leave us damaged beyond view.”  Momo and Miya nodded their heads.

“Both of our families have been loyal to the lord and with you, we have very little chance in losing but the lord has been hounding us to entertain more warriors.  We cannot do too much on the lack of entertainers, so selling ourselves can be an option.”  Maimi shook her head.

“We cannot let you do that, hime-sama would be saddened if it comes to that and will leave the lord leaving us in a bad position.”  Maimi saw a head pop through the door and crawled over to accept the message.

“Come to the lord's quarters, at once.”  Maimi bowed out and followed the messenger to the quarters across the castle.

“Maimi-san, please come in.”  The messenger left me alone with him as he became concerned with the situation.

“I have been thinking about it and if you are willing to fight, I will allow it.  But, your plan may help us for the short run but what will happen to the clan?”  The lord asked his combat leader.

“Fighting is not an option, we must protect everyone here.  The other lords may not accept us but it could give them an opportunity to invest for a loan.”  The lord looked at Maimi and then looked at the other room where his daughter was sleeping.

“I rather we fight until the end and if all fails, we can bail at the expense of the castle.”  Maimi shook her head.

“I cannot stand losing any more men.”  Maimi moved up closer to him.

“I would be in control if you didn't offer me half the clan, I could have killed you for what you did to my father, but I know that if we take a short-term retreat, we can get help from my father's old friends.”  The lord got up and looked outside the window to the ocean.

The lord knew a lot about Maimi especially the scar she had created on his chest.  It was the reminder that Maimi still had the vendetta on him and if he puts her into a bad situation, it would be his head on the platter to her father. 

The lord, who was a playboy, was lucky just to have one child.  He was known to be less spectacular despite his own boasting but his wife had cared for the princess until her death when she was two.  Leaving the maids with her development because he was a roving general who was known for his unrelenting tactics and raping many women along the way.  However, he had faced his toughest challenge when Maimi's father had castrated his men for attacking a vassal family.

Which lead to the feud, but Maimi's father was struck with a cold and led them to their deaths, leaving Maimi alone and thus meeting him.  Maimi was an amateur at swords but her background in kendo was a prime opportunity for damaging her father's murderer.  A 6-inch scar remained after the confrontation and the instant death of his commander gave him an opportunity to correct a wrong.

“Maimi, answer this question.”  Maimi nodded.

“Airi is my love and she doesn't know why you are here with us, but she admires you because you protect me.  Will you become her partner?”  Maimi took a moment to think and stood next to him.

“I will but I need this plan to work before I can accept her.”  The lord smiled.

“Okay, you have my permission.”  Maimi walked out of his room and he decided to sleep soon after.
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline oddball

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Off in the woods........
Re: Cruel Compassion Chapter 1 7/10
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2011, 12:29:35 PM »
Definatly an interesting start to this fic, looking forward to more!!!

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: Cruel Compassion Chapter 1 7/10
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2011, 05:05:00 AM »
^ well going to be an interesting fic for my own writing

In the early morning, Maimi heard a yell from the lord's room, she came running in witnessing the lord's final moments.  He looked over at his bed to find a tea cup laced with poison, she ran over to the princess to find her still sleeping.  Maimi kneel right by her and bowed toward her, Airi woked up to the apologetic army leader.

“Maimi-san, what happened?”  Airi looked toward the father's room seeing the crowd around his body.

“Someone gave him poison and it had consumed his body, I can't let you see him this way.”  Airi ran to her father's side as he slowly held his daughter's hand for the last time and closed his eyes for his eternal sleep.

“FATHER!”  She held him in her arms as she wept and everyone went into mourning for the fallen leader.

Maimi went into the other room and looked for the servant who had gave him the poison, she heard a crackle from the princess' closet, and saw him with the bottle in hand.  Maimi grabbed him by his hair and slit his throat, she threw him out of the window, and cleaned the weapon with a piece of cloth.  She came out to the group of mourners and slammed her sword into the mat.

“Whoever wants to leave, please go now, you are now free from the lord's power.  I will not stay here to get demolished by the other groups.  So, as you wish please leave the castle.”  The non-military people ran out except the two geishas who were by Airi's side.

“Are you being a coward?  The lord has dies, now we must protect the castle with our lives.”  One shouted out to Maimi and faced up to the leader.

“I am now the lord in charge.”  Maimi said as she drew her sword toward the men.

They looked at her and knew the story behind her claim but it would be foolish to accept her as the lord.  Airi had her ears protected by the two geisha and she tried to fight off their hands as Maimi looked over at the princess.  Momo and Miya looked at each other as Airi's confused look caught Maimi's attention.

“Everybody leave, you are now free to work anywhere, however if you wish to stay by my side, you will need to protect the princess.”  The men agreed as they ran to get the few stuff they possessed and Airi glared at her room.

Maimi held her dagger over her heart as Airi turned to her with watery eyes.  Momo and Miya watched over the princess as she got the jewelry from her mother and the money she had kept for a wedding in the future.  Momo held onto the possessions and moved toward the lined procession in front of the castle leaving Maimi, the princess, and Miya in the lord's room.

“Now you know the truth, does it change your mind about me?”  Airi turned to Miya and she nodded to her.

“How?  You were my father's protector and you become successor to the lordship, how does that happen?”  Airi asked in a soft voice holding back the tears of reality.

Miya held her fist tight and tried to let out the words to the virgin ears of the princess but it was frustrating to say she knew about it.  Then, Maimi had taken out of the father's draw a piece of paper that he had held in case of emergency.  Airi looked at the paper and her jaw dropped straight down as Maimi went to the ground and bowed to the princess.

“Your father was killed by my father and you became his army leader because you knew that was the right thing, however what about...”  Maimi lifted head up to the princess.

“I thought about for four years but never had the courage to do kill him because he also became my father.  My father died in protecting his family and your father would have done the same, but I was willing to take on the opportunity to protect myself after the clan ran away.  Your father had seek for me to be his second daughter but knowing I wasn't blood related, he would easily shun me.”  Maimi walked over to the deceased lord and opened his coat.

“That scar earned me the spot to lead the army.”  Airi never had imagined that Maimi would do such a thing but it was worth the effort as she was Airi's love.

“I see, I will put my trust in you now my lord, let's leave the castle.”  Maimi followed the two out and set a fire near the base of the castle and set it on fire before leaving the area.

The sun had become to come up as they left the burning building and were out in the cold to the wilderness of the animals and beggars of the country.  Twenty in total had set their journey onto the village west of the castle, the safest route out of all as the next village was companions of the late lord.  However, Maimi knew of his intentions before his death and it would risk everybody if they did threw themselves at the mercy of the Shimizus.

“Maimi, you looked worried.”  Airi presented a smile to the new lord and Maimi returned one back with the fears in the back of her mind.

“Hime-sama, I will protect you regardless, it was a promise I made with your father.”  The soldiers closed in around the princess as they reached the borders of the village.  A guard ran out and stopped the group from going any further.

“I want to request a meeting with Shimizu immediately”  Maimi looked at the guard as he turned back to the rest of the group at the entrance.

“What is the matter?”  The guard asked as we moved toward the entrance of the castle.

“Lord Suzuki has passed on and we want assistance from Lord Shimizu.”  The guard relayed the message inside while the archers looked on from the top window with a daring commander smiling at them.

Time went by slowly as the request was not answered until midday.  The archers moved back their bows and the group was admitted to enter the castle.  The soldiers traded their goods in the market while Maimi, Airi, and the two gesihas came into the meeting room where the wise lord look at them.  The commander sat with her father in modern clothes and the groups met in the cramp room.

“Lord Suzuki has passed on, why shall we help you?”  He asked.

“My clan lost to Lord Suzuki because of your terrible timing in war, your commander was foolish to take on their trap leaving us exposed in battle.”  Maimi explained.

“I remember that well, but the commander had been relieved of his duties, now my daughter trained in swordsmanship and carries a gun for protection has taken over our small army.  We cannot provide a wide protection from your enemies.”  The lord paused and looked at Maimi's appearance closely.

“Maimi, I remember you, you were the best in the class before you joined the Suzuki clan.”  His daughter bowed to the leader.

“Maimi, what is the clan's name?”  The lord asked.

“Yajima, sir.”  The lord's smile had turned into concern as she had beaten the class up, but since Saki was a novice, she was remembered for being admired by all.

“I see, we do owe you a lot for your father's death but we cannot provide enough for your protection, Saki alone cannot win a battle.”  The lord explained leaving Maimi irritated.

“We know that we cannot leave you unprotected but can your vassals help us to protect the interest of our clan.”  Momo handed over the box filled with jewelry to Airi and hesitantly handed it over to Lord Shimizu to glance at it.

He spent a few minutes rummaging through the pile and the female commander stood up to kneel in front of Maimi.  She looked back at her father and shook her head as he admired the pieces of jewelry in the box.  Then, Saki looked at the two geishas in the back and her eyes drew to Miya who had caught her eye when they entered the room.  Saki hid her smile as Miya started to toy with the commander catching the lord in an awkward position.

“My daughter seems to like that geisha, do you know if she is clean?”  Maimi grinned looking at Miya as she blushed at the question.

“I have only entertained people, I have not given them pleasure with my own body, I am clean of any filth that might harm your daughter.”  Miya calmly spoke as the lord and the commander nodded in agreement.

“We have a deal, we will have your geisha join us, while you can use the army with any means of protection.  If you can handle recruiting, you are welcome to bring in whoever might be useful from our village.”  The lord handed the box over to Maimi and bowed in appreciation.

Miya walked over to Saki and were introduced to each other as Maimi shook hands with the lord and left the new couple alone in the meeting room.  The trio now had looked outside to find the village was filled with markets.  Airi had held the jewelry box in her hands as she kept it close to her with the markets opening up for a new day.  The soldiers were being rowdy as usual but when they realize that alcohol was limited, they went to the food stand where they were selling puffed buns cheap.

“Maimi, do you think Miya will be happy?”  Maimi grinned.

“Miya understands a lot of stuff, she will make Saki very happy, all we can accept is their gift of protection.  I know that they may not be at full staff but they will figure if we stay here, so by nightfall, Saki will join us as we head west for more troops.  As soon as we can get ourselves at full force, we can fight to get our lands back.”  Airi agreed as Momo took her to the beauty place, leaving Maimi in the middle of the crowded area.
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline oddball

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Off in the woods........
Re: Cruel Compassion Chapter 2 7/16
« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2011, 12:03:56 PM »
Hmm, seems as though Masimi has a plans top claim back the lands they lost, nice to see that Miya is a least worth a small army in exchange for herself!  :lol:

JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Salyu - Dramatic Irony