JPHiP Radio (28/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hamada Akiko - Buzama

Author Topic: The Sato Masaki Thread (佐藤優樹)  (Read 158973 times)

Offline oaxiac

• Masakist
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: The Sato Masaki Thread (佐藤優樹)
« Reply #180 on: February 21, 2015, 06:38:01 PM »
Live solo lines from 2012-2014

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #181 on: March 01, 2015, 08:23:31 PM »
Sometimes, you just need to ROFL. :lol:

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline Chibs

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Confessed Eriholic
« Reply #182 on: March 05, 2015, 03:22:24 AM »

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo

Offline oaxiac

• Masakist
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #184 on: March 11, 2015, 08:04:01 AM »
Fanmade CM

Maachan talks about the time when she tried to cook a meal for the 12th gen

Fanart: Masaki teaching the 12th gen about rhythm

Caption: "Um yano this song's rhythm is like this *random symbols*"
*Thx to  メロンパン from H!O

Maachan invades the 12ki radio show   

Masaki: Because I’m going to be here everyday.
Masaki: Because everyday I will be here, watching.
(screaming)
Masaki: Everyday, I’ll be here, watching.
Ogata: That’s terrifying~
http://helloproradio.com/2015/02/17/morning-musume-15-12ki-nikki-7-2015-02-15-surprise-guest/

http://tanasatan.tumblr.com
« Last Edit: March 21, 2015, 08:58:44 AM by oaxiac »

Offline oaxiac

• Masakist
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #185 on: March 21, 2015, 09:25:17 AM »
Maachan's thoughts about meeting the winners of the 12ki audition

The 12th gen have joined already huh,
I want to concentrate on putting my soul into you know, expressing joy across my whole face?
I was thinking about it sitting here.
I wonder how Masaki will be from now on with her kouhai. I'm incredibly scared wondering what position I'll be in, and how I'll turn out.

Though I want to keep working hard three steps down from Sayashi-san now as well, with that still factored in, isn't it something that the 12th gen are coming already too?

Man, Masaki will become useless you know, smashed like a little tomato.

How will the fans look at Masaki?

I'm so worried!

Time's so fast, 11/26 will be here before I know it right?

I really don't know what to think about, do I, and so since even if I'm in the dressing room and going over things in such a light and easy way, if I like wanted to see something, this is what I'd want to see. This great number of seats. (while looking off at the side to the venue)

*Thx to Rokun

Maachan and the the 12kis, Happiness and Tempura Soba

Makino: Though I always think it, Sato-san is such a genius.
What she says, what she thinks, all the questions she has...... She's not a normal person, or rather, her way of looking at things is different from everyone else's.

Sato: A while back, manager-san was also amazed saying "Sato, you're so different". At that time, manager-san had lost something. So I said this. "Losing something is the same as looking for a little person." Then she said, "Eh!?"......

-- I think that was to say like, "Who is that?"

Sato: You can't really find little people, right? To Masaki, it's the same thing. If you lose something, don't you get frustrated? As for why you get frustrated, I think it's cause it's something you can't find. If you know from the beginning that it's as tough as finding a little person, you won't get frustrated right? You know what I mean?

-- Not really, but I'm keenly feeling how interviews are incredibly difficult without Kudou-san to interpret (lol).

Nonaka: But I also thought that Sato-san is a genius.
She's entirely unique. She senses things differently, or rather..... What surprised me the most was when she suddenly said, "Happiness is conveyed like tempura soba." It got me thinking what the heck is she talking about......
(※The genius legend talk of Masaki Sato carries on endlessly, but since it's not related to the topic, consult the margin).

[Sato Masaki Genius Talk]

"Happiness is like tempura soba"

A tangential conversation gradually revealed to the 12th gen members by Sato who had just eaten tempura soba. The explanation is as given below.

川* ^_〉^)< We want happiness. But the thing called happiness is actually something you feel after it comes when you say "Ah, happiness", right.

Just like when you order tempura soba when going to a soba shop, you have to order happiness up from yourself too.

*Thx to Rokun

Maachan: Ever since Tanasatan & Minishige-san left, the senpai I consult with most is Ikuta-san. She's good at offering different views.

Maachan: The more you approach Ikuta-san, the more you realize she's a good person! People who don't realize this are moooorons!

https://twitter.com/estreasays
What ever happened to...

Kyuto, Kyuto...
  XD

Offline oaxiac

• Masakist
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #186 on: April 01, 2015, 04:05:31 AM »
 :O

April Fools(?)  :nervous
http://ameblo.jp/morningmusume-10ki/entry-12008497799.html

Meet and .

Maachan's deepening relationship with Nozomi Sasaki and the microphone

As for the H!P member Maa-chan became close with on this past Hello!Con tour? Her microphone. Ayumin wants to make sure that Maa-chan has understood the question correctly.

Ayumin: The question asks for a member you became close with.
    Maa-chan: Well yeah, but “…at the last Hello!Con” is also in the question, right?
    Ayumin: The question is “harokon de nakayoku natta haromen wa?”
    Maa-chan: “Harokon de nakayoku natta haromen wa…” So it could also mean the microphones used by H!P members.
    Ayumin: No, no it could not.
    Maa-chan: Okay, but–
    Ayumin: Argh! No!
    Maa-chan: It doesn’t specifically say it has to be a person.
    Ayumin: “Haromen!” That means “Hello! Project member.” As in a person.
    Maa-chan: Hello! Pro… men… that could also mean mentsuyu.
    Ayumin & Fuku-chan: Mentsuyu?!
    Maa-chan: I don’t know! What I’m saying is that it could mean anything!
    Ayumin: No. It couldn’t.

Maa-chan appears to be determined on talking about her recently deepened relationship with microphones, so Ayumin and Fuku-chan have no choice but to listen. Maa-chan explains that on this past Hello!Con tour her microphone helped her get over her nervousness before getting on stage. She noticed how holding a microphone really helps calm down her nerves, and thus she feels like she’s literally become better friends with her microphone.

Still, Ayumin and Fuku-chan want to know if there are any actual human beings in Hello! Project who Maa-chan has gotten closer with. “How about any of the new members?,” Fuku-chan asks. Of the new members, Maa-chan says she’s interested in Sasaki Nozomi.

Once it becomes clear Maa-chan actually means Sasaki Rikako, she begins to recount a recent episode concerning her. Ayumin soon stops what sounds like another one of Maa-chan’s completely pointless, long-winded stories — they’ve wasted way too much time on her blabbering as it is.

In conclusion, Maa-chan thinks Rikako is weird. Ayumin says Maa-chan is pretty weird herself.

Full:
http://helloproradio.com/2015/03/23/morning-musume-15-no-morning-jogakuin-houkago-meeting-153-2015-03-07/
Maachan's ideal timetable

The hosts roll a dice to determine a topic of conversation

Maa-chan’s talk topic: “Your ideal timetable”

Maa-chan immediately yells out “play time!” and the other two must explain to her that this is not adequate — she needs to plan it more like a schedule for a day of school. Maa-chan thinks about it a bit more, and comes up with:

1st hour: P.E.
    2nd hour: game of tag time
    3rd hour: lunch
    4th hour: time for everyone to come up with new, fun games to play
    5th hour: music
    6th hour: movie watching time (includes popcorn)

Ayumin asks if “game of tag time” is separate from the hour of P.E. that precedes it, and Maa-chan assures her that it is, adding that she thinks she might propose this schedule plan to her teacher.

Full:
http://helloproradio.com/2015/03/23/morning-musume-15-no-morning-jogakuin-houkago-meeting-154-2015-03-14/
Already influencing the youngsters...

Offline oaxiac

• Masakist
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #187 on: April 08, 2015, 08:37:29 PM »
Maachan @ Top Yell 

Quote from: Maachan
"The roses Minishige-san left behind. Whether they wither or bloom is dependent on us."

"When watching dramas I can laugh so much I start crying! However, the members don't understand."

"I want all the 13 members to keep growing. I'm thinking about how we all can shine."

*Thx to Rokun

gifspam from the MV

http://tanasatan.tumblr.com/post/115833888178/15-morning-musume-15-an

spin move:

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #189 on: April 16, 2015, 03:04:37 PM »
I think Maachan just gets cuter and cuter and it's quite insane >_<

EDIT: I honestly wonder if Utachan can beat Maachan in the cuteness poll this year!
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline oaxiac

• Masakist
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #190 on: April 17, 2015, 06:06:03 PM »
Maachan in the new fashion trend segment of TGL

Ishii: "Do you know what these are called?" *points to short sleeves*
Maa: "Pa?"
Ishii: ...
"pa?"
Maa: "Ha?" (katakana 'ha' (ハ) is shown - that's what the sleeves looked like?)
Ishii: *laughs*
Maa: "Ha? Ha? No?"
Ishii: "These are called ragran sleeves"
Maa: "I was totally wrong~!!!" *cries laughing*

*Thx to Ro-kun

Excerpts from Billboard Japan Interview
--How do you feel that there are people who'd call you a genius now?

Sato: I don't want to be called "stupid", when I took the Morning Musume auditions too I was told "If you shut up you'll pass. Don't talk", so I tried really hard, really hard to be as quiet as possible, and after passing I still stayed quiet even around 10th gen for a while. But when I did anything I would get scolded by the manager. Even when I introduced myself as "Sato Masaki a.k.a. Sato Masaki", I could see the manager there with a face that said "She's done it-" (laugh) ! When I saw that, I got nervous, thinking "Eh, did I say something weird just now? I said my name, I said I was 10th gen, I even used the 'a.k.a.'!", since it seemed I'd said something weird again. So when kouhai joined in, since I still didn't want to be thought of as "stupid", I tried my best not to talk...

--On the Yuugure wa Ameagari PV, Maachan stands out when you suddenly do solo air-piano. How did you feel about that?

Sato: At first, when I asked the dance coach "With what kind of feeling should I do it?", they said "Hm. You just need to play it." (laugh). But afterwards they told me, "Shouldn't you play the piano with a, come on 12th gen! kind of feeling? Like, watch me and follow after me! that kind of feeling". But after I play the piano, the four 12th gen members dance in front of me. So, in the end I did it with a "Itterasshai!" kind of feeling (laugh).

--You saw them off instead.

Sato: I saw them off! Like seeing my little sisters off. Oda-chan is my kouhai but she's older, so apart from Duu I thought of everyone as my older sisters. Everyone. But for 12th gen I thought, I wonder if I have to become an older sister? It's the same in Seishun Kozou wa Naiteiru, of course in Yuugure wa Ameagari, and in Ima Koko Kara as well. Also, I think Yuugure wa Ameagari is a message from Tsunku-san, that Michishige-san's time has passed, but that we have no choice but to build a new time now. We can't waste it. Like ,"You guys need to lead the 12th gen now". So I'm singing it with that image, and putting all of those thoughts into the air-piano. Personally, rather than an orange aura, I try to let out a golden aura. Also, at the end, when everyone makes a circle around Masaki and spins around, that's not playing around.

--I know that (laugh).

Oda: They wouldn't think everyone would just play around right at the end (laugh).

Sato: And then everyone comes close to encircle me! That's why when it ends, I'm thinking, "All of my older and younger sisters are here, Masaki is so happy!". Like, "Thank you, for being by Maa's side."

--So, it's a tremendous important song. For Maachan.

Sato: For me, it's a song where everyone likes Maa.

--When I first saw that air-piano, the episode of Maachan making music at home suddenly came to mind. If I'm not mistaken Oda-san talked about it in her radio. Since when did Maachan become a house-recording girl?

Sato: From quite a while back. I've been doing it ever since I joined Morning Musume.

Oda: Ever since she installed the app in her iPad she's became capable of doing anything, she's even done recording.

Sato: Hahaha! That's right!

Oda: Sato-san would click and go, chicchicchicchi... at the same tempo she's add the drums, the piano, the guitar, my voice, and made a song like "Fantasy ga Hajimaru (Sato Masaki version) feat.Oda Sakura"! And we recorded it in a moving car, even.

Sato: In the middle there's a car horn sound going "Pu-!" (laugh).

Ogata: Also, when 12th gen was struggling with the rhythm of Seishun Kozou ga Naiteiru, Sato-san made a CD with a Sato Masaki version where the rhythm was easier to catch. When I heard that Sato-san made it I thought "Eh!?".

Oda: At first, Sato-san was asked by the manager. "Please bring a sound source as soon as possible for 12th gen to catch the 16 beat more easily". Then she showed up the next day with one she'd made herself!

--Can't everyone dance and sing together to a song Maachan created? In the future.

Oda: A lot happens in life~♪

Sato: Hahahaha!

--What was that? That song just now!

Oda: It's called Jinsei wa Iroiro Aru♪ ("There's All Sorts of Things in Life")

Full:
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=4190.msg1328520#msg1328520

Thanks to Meroron♥ from H!O

The Riddle of the Tree

Sato: Um... What is Tokunaga-san's favourite tree?

Tokunaga:
Tree? If you're talking about strength, I guess I'd say the palm tree. The ones you find in Hawaii.

http://icejiggly.blogspot.ca/2015/04/maaduu-interviews-chii-top-yell-march.html

I'm thinking Chinami didn't know the proper answer.

Q. What you favorite tree? 木-Ki-Tree
A. Masa-Ki

*Thx to thegabriel from H!O

« Last Edit: April 21, 2015, 08:07:25 AM by oaxiac »

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #191 on: April 17, 2015, 08:40:11 PM »
I'm feeling the potential of someone who can do things impossible to the normal idol, she'll be known as god soon enough :lol:
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline oaxiac

• Masakist
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #192 on: April 21, 2015, 08:21:30 AM »
^    :lol:

http://ellienokami.tumblr.com/

Sato on Hokkaido radio with ex-Biyuden Miyoshi Erika

-do you give them [12th gen] advice and such?

-hmm.. right... like if they come asking "what should i do about facial expressions?", i tell them like "you should look at ayumi-chan's ♥". or when they ask "sato-san, what should i do about dancing?" i tell them "you should ask sayashi-san about that ♥". i make sure to redirect them to the girls who do it properly~

*Thx to Meroron♥ from H!O

Sato Masaki LoGirl Interview Translation

http://logirl.favclip.com/article/detail/5691533961461760

*Thx to Ro-kun

Offline oaxiac

• Masakist
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #193 on: April 22, 2015, 07:21:52 PM »

Offline oaxiac

• Masakist
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #194 on: April 25, 2015, 01:55:46 PM »
Maachan @ Top Yell 

The New World that Maachan saw (Top Yell May 2015 Translation)
http://icejiggly.blogspot.com/2015/04/the-new-world-that-maachan-saw-top-yell.html

TGL Girls Trend segment part 2

« Last Edit: April 25, 2015, 02:03:08 PM by oaxiac »

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #196 on: May 06, 2015, 05:24:08 PM »
Happy Birthday!!!
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #197 on: May 06, 2015, 05:52:15 PM »

YAY!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAACHAN!

Offline muppet

• Rin’s Motto: "Suki koso mono no jouzu nare" (好きこそ物の上手なれ; What one likes, one will do well)
  • Member+
« Reply #198 on: May 08, 2015, 03:08:25 AM »
Happy Sweet Sixteen
Masaki chan!!!

Wishing a wonderful year
ahead for the free spirited
and lovely Masaki!

Erina protects Masaki

Maria looks up (not literally) to Masaki
« Last Edit: May 08, 2015, 03:14:07 AM by muppet »

Offline muppet

• Rin’s Motto: "Suki koso mono no jouzu nare" (好きこそ物の上手なれ; What one likes, one will do well)
  • Member+
« Reply #199 on: May 08, 2015, 03:15:26 AM »
MaaDuu

MaaKana

MaaRiho

JPHiP Radio (28/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hamada Akiko - Buzama