JPHiP Radio (26/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Going Under Ground - Stand By Me

Author Topic: [省] Idoling!!! Awards 2010  (Read 4269 times)

Offline Ayabie

• 西瓜太郎
  • ecchi
  • Member+
[省] Idoling!!! Awards 2010
« on: December 17, 2010, 11:44:13 PM »

Idoling!!! Awards 2010

- Wait, there's a thread with the same title! -
Ok, so I pretty much screwed myself over by having an existing thread with a similar title: [賞] The Idoling!!! Awards Thread - but this thread won't be about recommending episodes. :lol: I came up with Hanseikaing!!! just now, but too late for edits! Alright, 2010 is about to end and looking back at it as an Idoling!!! fan, you unexpectedly realize how much material they've really released these 50+ weeks, not to mention the amount of episodes aired.

So, as reflecting is never a bad thing to do we might as well take some time to recall our favorite memories regarding our aspiring idols. I do realize this could go into the Ran! ki!! ng!!! thread, but that would be too cluttery. So, to make it easier I've divided it into a couple of categories:

Top 5 members (Comments would be appreciated)
Top 10 episodes (Comments would be appreciated)
Top 10 appearances (Anything else not related to the TV show, any member)
Top 5 songs (A- and B-sides, performances)
Top 10 releases (i.e CDs, DVDs, Gekkan, photobooks, icecream etc.)

Also, feel free to add anything else you feel like sharing, like comments about the members overall or if there's been changes among your favorites. There's still plenty of time before the end of the year, so you're welcome to reserve a post which you may edit at any time later.

Offline kei_86

• Umeko's kappa~!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: [省] Idoling!!! Awards 2010
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2010, 06:30:18 AM »
Yeah its definitely a fitting time to do a reflection of the year. I started following Idoling!!! during the collaboration with AKB48 and from that time to 2010 now, quite a lot of things have changed. Throughout the 3rd gen's entrance to the show, the TV show has somewhat mellowed down a bit and there was too much of recycled segments. This year however, with the addition of 4th gen and Kadosawa being in charge of the show too this year is definitely an awesome year. I'd say this is my favorite season for Idoling!!! to date. The selection of 4th gen was genius and having maji de futari kiri-ng!!! was definitely a good step that the staff did. Most of the members have grown up so well now the show is getting on really good lately.

Top 5 members

1. Kawamura 'Umeko' Yui
I guess this comes without a question, with me being a Umeko fan and stuff. In 2010 though, Umeko has really changed a lot. Even in #704 everyone is saying that she's gotten livelier and it really shows with all her TV appearance. Prior to 2010, she's always got caught on camera staring weirdly at the camera XD but now in her own way she's really getting a lot cuter. Although definitely its kinda sad to see the old Umeko that'd do just about anything gone but she's being happier now, and that's all that matters. It really seems that Maji De Futari Kiri-ng!!! really do her some good. And of course, thanks for saying you love Malaysia~A

2. Kikuchi "Amimi" Ami
I always rank Idoling!!! members according to preference every few months, and looking back at the list Amimi used to be around the 16th (only winning against Michelle) but now she's definitely 2nd. Right after the Maji de Futari Kiri-ng!!! Amimi is like a time bomb IMO , you know she's dangerous but you've no idea when is she going to explode. Thanks to her radio show too now she's really eloquent and smart about her remarks. IMO the best part about Amimi now is how good is she able to make use of her own character. In Ukiuki! MIX Girl - 201006 #3 (Kikuchi Ami, Okawa Ai) "for those who knows me for the first time, all these booing is not because they hate me its because that's the correct way to do". And she's a real tease... this has gotten even better in 2010. orz.

3. Sakai 'Sakacchi' Hitomi
The Miyazaki accent is just adorable but it was kind of obvious last year that she is holding back from using them as much. In fact, she hardly speaks at all last year. I guess this is also another member that's affected by Maji de futari kiri-ng!!! since this year Sakacchi is awesome. Aside from the epic sumo battle in the 2hour special  she really talks a lot now and the accent can be heard really clear. It doesn't seem that she is troubled by her character anymore and that is great because Sakacchi is a lot of fun.

4. Ojima 'Oji' Chika
She's hyper, she's childish, she's passionate. The first 4th gen member to come out from the shell. Not much to be said about this girl yet since this is still her first year, but she has done a pretty good job in wrecking havoc in sumo which is awesome because the corner is somewhat forgotten last year. Plus its because of her we had the 3 round battle segment again.

5. Fonchi
Fonchi still doesn't talk much, still the very same Fonchi we had last year. The only reason she drop down in my list is because everyone else went up. I'd hope for her to appeal using her Vietnamese though it'll be a really strong weapon to her. But she did do a self intro in Vietnamese sometime ago this year, so that's cool.

Top 10 episodes (in no particular order)

1. 2009 Idoling!!! Awards #600
The fact that they get Ishimoto Saori back for this show is already worth the mention. It has all the good stuff that 2009 has to offer in 1 hour and it also mark the beginning of the new proactive Amimi.

2. Idoling!!! - 20100308 #607 Maji De!!! Futari kiri-ng!!! [#12 Kawamura Yui]
The last 5 Maji De!!! Futari kiri-ng!!! are all really good material, since they are all the 5 most whacked out Idoling!!! members. Umeko's episode to me is a bit more fun because its a bit more serious than Amimi's but not as random as Suu-chan or Yurippe. You can still make sense with what she is saying but its wacky nonetheless. Plus this episode made Umeko more cheerful now ^^

3. Idoling!!! - 20100409 #615 3kisei kara no shitsumon!!!
The beginning of all the 3rd gen VS 4th gen rivalries. Its like a 2 totally different show after the CS slot is over, when Kaede took over the tone of the show totally swaps into a super silly self introduction.

4. Idoling!!! - 20100423 #620 (HD) [OF!!!]
IIRC the original 9 members have been saying things like wanting to think out for Masuno on how to improve himself, and in one of the Onegai! Onegai!! fan-sama!!! during the 2nd gen era Masuno also asked for the same thing. Its finally here, and its crazy. I kind of expected Kaede to give really weird answer, but I have no idea what'll it be. The girl just exceeds all expectation. Plus the simulation they did in the episode is epic, especially with Sakacchi getting dumped.

5. Sumo Series [625,634,648,2hrs special][revival]
1st gen's sumo might have really weird flavor to it (flour, stockings and etc), 2nd gen sumo was lame and boring and the sumo suit wasn't even interesting. This year, the sumo matchup is really burning up and everyone is really giving their all. Plus, we get to see Gotou playing a role in the show~

6. Oshiete Joshi Daise-ng!!![639,649,679][revival]
This segment is just perfect with the current lineup. Plus the girls looks like they really need some lesson anyways.

7. Mania Idol!!! Dodgeball [665,666]
I guess there's a good reason why they reserve Nomoto's action in episode 666, she's some little devil during dodgeball. She was beating the crap out of everyone else like cutting through butter...

8. English Go go go! [703]
Been wanting for an English segment and it has finally arrived. Although its nothing like Ayaka's surprise English lesson or any of Thane Camus class... Its chaotic and messy and No My God!!! makes my day.

9. iisou Shiritori with newbie FujiTV announcer [682]
Other than great play with the game, somehow the girls have leveled up their face for this game or something. It would've been very epic if Saitou Maiko joined the game too which is what she is supposed to do but unable to because her hit some monitor a day before and her head is injured. The windblower will open up her wounds again.

10. Fans Sama Request - we're doing it in our normal clothings!!! [658]
Everyone is in the show, personal clothings, Amimi lost her voice, good topics and for the first time ever to see Gotou to blush so much. What's not to like?

Top 10 appearances (Anything else not related to the TV show, any member)

1. Idoling!!! x YGA - Yoshimoto Prince Theater Open Kinen Live 6 DAYS Yoshimoto Shinkigeki with Idol
2. Kikuchi Ami's 1Ami9 radio Show
3. Ukiuki! MIX Girl (kikuchi ami)
4. Nabeacchi (Idoling!!!)
5. Ruri Umeko Nandemo Yarimasuka (Triathlon)
6. MiraMariacchi (Mira , Maria )
7. Keitai Oogiri Sen (idoling!!!)
8. Tokyo Idol Festival (Idoling!!!)
9. Otoko Obaasan (4th gen)
10. Courage Test - Gasshukoku Natsu Yasumi DVD Special

1. Poolside Daisakusen
2. Makehende
3. Go East! Go West!
4. Caramel Latte Nomi ni Ikou
5. Moteki No Uta (8th live encore version)

1. Poolside Daisakusen
2. Idoling!!! x YGA - Yoshimoto Prince Theater Open Kinen Live 6 DAYS Yoshimoto Shinkigeki with Idol
3. Idoling!!! DVD Box
4. Natsu Yasumi-ng!!! 2010
5. Gasshukoku 2010 T-shirts
6. TIF's goods
7. Idoling!!! gravure DVD ura no ura
8. the Idoling!!! blu-ray in 3D
9. Umeko's calendar
10. Shinahachi live

wow... that took a long time to write...

Offline wq12wq12

• Member+
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2010, 05:27:18 PM »
Top 5 members
大川藍(I think if she joined in 1st generation maybe she will be more excellent than now.)
遠藤舞(No one can cover her character.)
河村唯(She changed a little positive.)
菊地亜美(I can't forget 忍び寄るAV業界.)
朝日奈央(特になし)

Another members I think they are not bad: 酒井瞳 フォンチー 橘ゆりか 尾島知佳

A little dangerous:とのとの&せりな(They seem lose their way.)
           ルリ(I don't know how to say.Just a feeling! I have no any special impressions about ルリ in 2010.)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Top 10 episodes (Not ranking)
#590 MASKED MC
     Masked Mc=朝日&大川's fan.

#648 大相撲7月場所&秋の猛特訓ング SP!!!
     No comments.I laugh my head off. It's too funny.

#650 クツの臭い調査ング
     Real ドッキリ! Like 1st generation version.

#665-666 ドッジボール
     At last,from heaven to hell. No one gets the Disney passport.

#680 人工呼吸
     Members' short comedy.

#696 業界人ング(テリー伊藤)
     Real advice.

#600 AWARD 2009
     Review 2009.

#ALL 2人きりング
     A good corner for members and 升野.

#605 業界人ング(日本テレビ渡辺さん)
   Different to 門澤P. He thinks Idoling!!! need a real center.

#684 マネージャー様リクエスト
      I like this words about 朝日,"Pop Pop うるせ!". Really funny!

When I have watched DVD BOX Season1-3 and some episodes of 2007, I hope 塩谷亮 can come back.
He created some good corners,like お願いファン様  理想シリーズ もしもアイドリング.
In these corners,ad lib is very important.Members' characteristic will be more obvious.
It's a pity.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Top 10 appearances

なべあちっ!
着信御礼!ケータイ大喜利
Music Japan(All member in NHK,this is important.)
ピラメキーノ
ドグーンV (OK?)
トリビアの泉
めちゃイケ(Audition)
BOX TV
Mezamashi-TV 101207 ココ調 idoling!!! (くしゃみ)
ヤマサキパン
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Top 5 songs

3度目の記念日
GO EAST!!! GO WEST!!!
Don't be afraid
機種変エクスタシィ
目には青葉 山ほととぎす 初恋/プールサイド大作戦/eve(I can't choose)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Top 10 releases

Idoling!!! DVD BOX
Natsu Yasumi-ng!!! 2010
Gekkan Idoling!!!
Idoling!!! @ Hachitama Live '10 Winter & Audition
3rd Album Sunrise
沖縄 DVD 2010
プールサイド大作戦
目には青葉 山ほととぎす 初恋
eve
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Spend me much time! Maybe it's not a good writing.

Offline SuzukiRyo

• Not
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • tktktakeru
    • Suzuki.Ryo
    • tktktakeru
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2010, 10:50:51 AM »
Ugh... dizzy  :bleed eyes:
All in no particular order.
========================
Top 5 members
1. Yokoyama Rurika
Since the first time I meet this group, she is everything. The perfect idol. But I never though she said this words at audition (身長が)もう止まりました。今後胸の方を... XD
2. Miyake Hitomi
She changed after futarikiring. Her highest point came from her blog (simply a photo gallery XD).
3. Kikuchi Ami
Member with the most impact this year. She was my least favorite member last year. Suddenly become top 5, especially after 1ami9 live at TIF2010.
4. Tonooka Erica
Totally "M", she is shining bright when get bullied.
5. Gotou Kaoru
I don't understand her character, which makes me even more curious about her. And why she become a fan of Fonchi.

Top 10 episodes
1. Idoling!!! Engine Zenkai de 5nin no Oomono ni Totsugeki! Aki no Moutokkunng SP!!! - 20101123
Absolutely the greatest episode so far. With unstoppable all out Amimi, sadistic Masuno, crybaby Asahi and Okawa, dangerously cute Ruka and Kaoru, Hii-sama's laugh, and of course "We want to overtake AKB48".
2. Idoling!!! - 20100810 #658
Amimi's voice, the blushing Kaoru, the fashion check, the air headed Suu-chan, the chicken Hii-chan XD, Okawa's acting skill, Kaede and Ruka love magic.
The episode that turns Amimi into my top 5 member. MVP: Masuno. LOL He is genius.
3. Idoling!!! - 20100719 #650
members' shoes smell check. the episode that proofs the perfect idol Rurika.
4. Idoling!!! - 20100216 #600
Amimi, Sakacchi, Kaede, Serina. Loves their reaction.
5. Idoling!!! - 20100204 #596 maji de futarikiring fonchi
This episode pretty much revealing Idoling!!! members behind the scene.
6. Idoling!!! - 20100125 #592 maji de futarikiring miyake
She is revealing her character a lot. ニコニコしてるとナメられるんですよ
7. Idoling!!! - 20100617 #639
The revival of yokoyoko and tonotono sensei, and the birth of bakapop.
8. Idoling!!! - 20100713 #648
The bloody sumo match. 星は一番なおが似合うんです
9. Idoling!!! 4th Anniversary Special
Finally we can see 1st generation audition, even just for a few seconds.
10. Idoling!!! - 20101126 #697
Umeko's wink ;) and Ruka's Kamen Rider XD

Top 10 appearances
1. Eco Idoling!!! - 20100605
Everyone wears plain clothes and most of them wearing eyeglass. Idol never been this real.
2. Ruri Umeko no Nandemo Yarimasu Ka (Triathlon)
This two are really working hard, fighting with their own weakness.
3. TOKYO IDOL FESTIVAL 2010
A lot of surprise here. Tokimeki and Puyo Puyo idoling!!! trading song, Maipuru DJ, Dream Unit, ect.
4. Trivia no Izumi - 20100227 (Endo, Fonchi, Yokoyama, Sakai)
Dangerous tv show  :inlove:  :panic: *faint*
5. Idoling!!! no 3Dng!!!
Well, I can't see it but still this is cool.
6. (I forgot the title) Tonooka Erica and Miyazawa Sae 2 shot talk.
Sae-chan really loves hanging out with Idoling!!! members. We can understand the difference between Idoling!!! and AKB48.
7. 2010.05.30 - Music Japan
Probably the first time they appear outside FujiTV. Kinda disappointed though, they got only 30 seconds for introduction.
8. Nabeachi! - 20100802 with Momoiro Clover
Puru's introduction. XD
9. Otoko obasan (Puru, Tono, Sakacchi)
これからみんながぬぎます LOL
10. Sukkiri (NTV)
Even NTV (which is like AKB48 home ground) introduce Idoling!!! Where the hell is Fuji TV ???

1. eve
One song that makes me fly.
2. Moteki no Uta (8th live encore)
They are simply just having fun there.
3. Poolside daisakusen
The best summer song so far. Fast and jumpy.
4. La-La-La La no Song
Most surprising song. I never though they sing heavy metal. Maipuru wins!
5. S.O.W Sense of Wonder
I'm watching Fairy Tail, that's why I'm so happy this song become one of its opening theme.

1. Idoling!!! in Okinawa Manza Beach ~Idolppokunai uRa no Bubun made Matamata Misechaung!!!~
Gravure DVD is boring, but not with this one. My favorite parts are Ami-Ruri, Hii-chan, and Umeko neoki dokkiri. ROFL.
2. Idoling!!! no Natsu Yasuming!!! 2010 Part 3 (Kimodameshing!!!)
So funny that hurts my stomach. るかは人間です!人間の方が強い!
3. Idoling!!! @ Hachitama Live '10 Winter & Audition
Especially the audition part. Kaoru with 蚤の英知君  :lol: , Ruka dancing skill  :shocked , Moteki no Uta -Ojima version-  XD. Placing Suu-chan and Kaede there was genius. And also the fact that 4kisei was chosen by the current members.
4. RURIKA 430days Photobook and Traveling DVD
Finally. Been waiting for so long.
5. SUNRISE album
Loves the tracklist, except snow celebration -everlasting story- and Don't be afraid -director's cut-
6. eve single
Oricon Daily #2, above YUI, Tackey&Tsubasa, UVERworld. Never been this awesome.
7. 3Dng!!! de Blu-rayng!!!
First blu-ray, and in 3D.
8. Gekkan Idoling!!! - 201009
They should release Gasshuukoku DVD separately.
9. Poolside Daisakusen single
Idoling!!! summer song is most anticipated this year.
10. Idoling!!! 8th Live - Kono Kimochi wa Sou da, Are da, Koi Nandeshou-ng!!!
Finally we can see Lalala La no song live version (sadly without Yazawa) and encore part is awesome.

Top 10 uRa Idoling!!!
1. uRa Idoling!!! - 20100101 (Goals for 2010)
2. uRa Idoling!!! - 20100108 (Te no Hira no Yuuki PV & CM Recording)
3. uRa Idoling!!! (Futarikiring!!! Part 1-8)
4. uRa Idoling!!! - 20100226 (Sakai Hitomi's Coming-of-Age Ceremony and Miyazaki Homecoming Report)
5. uRa Idoling!!! - 20100406 (New Member Interviews)
6. uRa Idoling!!! - 20100409
Thanks to kei for the sub. This episode makes me want to cheer Serina even more. "My brother is not interested in human" XD
7. uRa Idoling!!! - 20100520
Thanks to kei for the sub. Talking about sleeping habit.
8. uRa Idoling!!! - 20100913
Finally I can see Hii-chan and Ton-chan getting along. And Rurika is really weird this time. XD
9. uRa Idoling!!! - 20100924 (Time off in Osaka - Kurata Ruka's home)
10. uRa Idoling!!! - 20101210 (Eco event > Toreka event > shinahachi)
« Last Edit: December 19, 2010, 11:21:12 AM by SuzukiRyo »

JPHiP Radio (26/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Going Under Ground - Stand By Me