JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Morning Musume - Jun Lover

Author Topic: "Change of heart" Chapter 7 Updated 7/26/12 (Atsumina and other pairings)  (Read 15533 times)

Offline Loveforever

• Member+
  • Eunjung
"Change of heart"

Chapter 1

"Goodbye America! Hello Japan!"

Two closeted bestfriends are japanese descents who grew up together living in America because of their parents migration.
They are going to visit Japan to furthur their studies. Well that makes one of them. Also giving them a chance to learn more
about their heritage. During this journey they will experience life on their own..Do they really know what to expect of it?
Well we're about to find out.

"Are you excited to go study abroad in Japan? Cause I am!! I can't wait!"

"Eh!? Did you hit your head on something? Since when do you care about school?"

"I'm just going there for the chicks!There will be tons of new girls to mess with...finally!
I'm tired of seeing the same old faces. Since you will be gone for a whole year with me,
you should consider getting rid of that girlfriend of yours."

"Are you kidding me? Mari-chan means alot to me! Unlike you I stick to one girl..in the mean
time you need to chill out with all these random girls showing up at your house,one day your
mom is going to find out that you're gay!"

"Haha,don't worry so much..she won't know. And I can't help it if the ladies likes me..maybe
if you stop being such a nerd..they will like you too! Come on lets have some fun!

"No way..I'm only going there for my studies and nothing more,I'm looking forward to graduate.
You're one of the few lucky ones who was fortunate to be born in a rich family..I'm not..so I really need this."

"Aww come on! Stop being such a party pooper! I'll help you with money if you need it..how
much ever I want, my mom will give it. I can lend it to ya. Don't worry about it, we're bestfriends
and bestfriends look out for eachother."

"No thanks! One day I'll make it on my own..and that way Mari-chan  and i can get married
 where it's legal. And live happily ever after."

"Ha,don't be stupid! Happily ever after only exists in fairy tales..Speaking of her.. Did she gave it up yet?"

" What do you mean gave it up? Wait..you mean..what! No..of course not. She's waiting until she's ready
and I'm okay with that! I actually like someone who can respect themselves."

"Oh god.. You're so whipped. 2 years and she didn't give it up yet? Jeez If it was me. I would say "on to the next one!"

"Hey! Shut up and go pack up. Meet me at the airport.I'm gonna go see her before we leave."

TBC...
_____________________________________________________________________________________

How is it? I wanted to try something different from being in AKB.. :banghead:
« Last Edit: July 26, 2012, 06:12:18 AM by Loveforever »

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: "Change of heart" 11/30/11
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2011, 11:05:08 PM »
Sounds fun ^^ I'm curious who are them?

Offline Megumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2011, 11:20:56 PM »
Hrrm ...interesting...

Have tumblr have twitter. Just ask ^^

Offline Sok

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2011, 11:25:30 PM »
really interesting.
I wonder who they are?
Can't wait for your next update.

Offline RJay

• AtsuMina & MariHaru FOR LIFE!!!!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Don't give up! Keep moving forward!
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2011, 01:31:57 AM »
I'm guessing one of them is Miichan/Kuu
Since they were talking about Mari-chan :dunno:

please update soon
I'll say "I love you" to the person I love
Even if these feelings aren't returned, saying "I love you" to the person you love
That is the most beautiful thing in the world

Offline AKBlover_99

• Member+
  • Nice to meet you! Call me 'Bat',okay
« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2011, 02:50:19 AM »
Waaa......Update soon  :bow: :bow: :bow: Can't wait to read next chapter  :thumbsup

Offline haruhi16

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2011, 05:51:45 AM »
I sense Miichan/Kuu in this.. and that happy-go-lukcy guy/girl.. uhmmm, Yuu/Yuko? or Kai/Takamina? I'm so curious!!! I need an update!

Offline smarty0821

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ^SayaMilky
« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2011, 07:29:56 AM »
Wow sounds interesting hope it's a Kojiyuu/Atsumina/MariMii fic :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

Offline Loveforever

• Member+
  • Eunjung
Re: "Change of heart" Updated 12/1/11
« Reply #8 on: December 01, 2011, 09:28:52 PM »
Character introduction:

Minami Takahashi; The really good looking play girl…People call her handsome but she hates it. Wants to be known as the pretty girl instead. She is the only child of the Takahashi household. Being born into one of the wealthiest Japanese family in Hollywood, California. Her parents split up when she was only about 3 years old. During that time her mom was never around to take care of her due to heavy work schedule. Most of her child hood, a maid look after her. That’s why this character of hers develop…she became selfish and very spoiled, not caring about others feelings. She parties too much because she has money. No goal in life. Only friend she has is a middle class girl name Haruna Kojima.

Haruna Kojima; unlike her best friend, her character is very different and opposite from Minami. She truly cares for people and has really good nature. Also good looking but doesn’t have the potential to try and be. Wears glasses to look smarter. She can sometimes be an airhead but actually very smart. Born into a middle class family,only child but well taken care of…Goal in life is to become rich and successful.

Mariko Shinoda; Kojima’s first girlfriend. They both we’re friends since middle school but realized they have feelings for each other. Although girl and girl relationship is forbidden, they broke the rules anyway. Second child in her family. Later plans in life is to get married to Haruna in California since gay marriage is now being legalized.

More characters will show up later on.

Contiuation of  Chapter 1…

Shinoda’s Residence.

*KNOCK KNOCK*

“Ah..Kojima-san, come in! Are you here to see Mariko off before you leave the country?”

“Hai..Is she home Obasan?” Haruna smiles pleasantly.

“Yea, she’s in the kitchen. She stayed up all morning preparing a meal for you. ”

“Really??? In that case I’ll stay a little longer… I guess my flight can wait.”
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“Harunyan! You’re here! I’ve missed you.. Anyway, I have something really important to tell you.” she dragged the cat like girl by the hand and ran up the stairs.

“Hahha,Nani nani? What is it? Slow down a bit Maririn!”

“I told you not to call me that” Mariko pouted. “Sit!” she pointed to her bed.

“Okay boss!” Haruna playfully winked at her girlfriend.

Mariko locked the door behind her. Before going to sit down, she made sure again the door was locked.

“Aren’t we going to eat? I don’t have much time here. Takamina is waiting for me at the airport.”

“But don’t you miss me?” Mariko asks with a puppy face.

“Aw…don’t do that face! You know I do but I have to hurry.”

“I can’t believe you’re leaving me for a whole year, what kind of girlfriend are you!?”

“The kind that wants to be able to take care of her wife in the future.”  Haruna pinches Mariko cheek.

“Waifu?” Mariko blushes. “Well..don’t you want to know the important news?”

“Hai,hai..what is it hun?”

“I…uh,I think I’m ready…”

“Ready? Ready for what?”  Haruna asks looking lost.

“Harunyan! We talked about this last week.. did you forget already?” Mariko whined, lightly punching her lover on the arm.

“Oh…You mean, right n-now th-this mo-moment? Are you sure this is what you want??” She stutters.

“Hai..i’m positive.” Mariko slightly blushed looking the opposite way.

Haruna puts her warm soft hands on Mariko’s face making her face towards her.

“You know I can wait right? We don’t have to do this if you don’t want to…”

“No! I’m ready.” Mariko suddenly looks into Haruna’s eyes full of lust.

Slowly she begins to undress herself; she removed her shirt/ bra straps from her shoulders revealing nothing but her bare pale white skin. Haruna couldn’t wait any longer, as she seen what she’s been longing for. She gently leans in for a kiss starting from Mariko’s luscious lips working her way down. Leaving her bite marks everywhere, Mariko let out a slight moan as their body harmonized into one. “I love you” they whispered into each other’s ear. Time seem to gradually slow down, making it the longest 15 minutes of their lives. (Not good at writing this scene lol)

“Mari-chan, I love you..as much I would love to stay, I have to get going ” she starts putting her clothes back on.

“I understand, so go on! Hurry before the plane leaves you.” She rushed Haruna.

“What about the meal? you spent all morning on it.”

“You just ate!” Mariko chuckled.

“Huh?” Haruna asked without getting the joke.

“Oh Nothing!” Mariko giggled.  “I’ll pack it up for you so you can be on your way! I love you Harunyan!”

Departing from the U.S Airway

“Minami, be a good girl and make mommy proud! This is the only thing you got going for you… remember that!”her mom said hugging her without letting go.

“Don’t worry Mom! I’ll try my best but could you let go of me now?”

“I’m sorry, it’s just that my little girl is growing up. Remember, don’t party so much!!!! And study harder like Kojima-san”

“Blehhhh..yeah yeah whatever..are you gonna ship my car there for me mom?”

“Only If you do good in school. Which car are we talking about anyway?

“Mom!!!! I atleast need something to get around..How about the Yellow Lamborgini.

“Fine..fine..but if I hear bad news about you, I’m  taking your car away and you will have no MONEY to spend either..Oh and I will  be deporting you back home right away. So be GOOD!”

“UGH! FINE… but I know you’ll never do that to your own daughter” she tries to suck up.

“Try me!”

“I’m just kidding mom! I love you..I have to get going now, bye.” They hugged again.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Gomen ne I’m late!” Haruna rushed in with a huge grin and her luggages.

“Yeah, you better be sorry you’re late! And what’s with that ugly smile of yours? HAHA”

Haruna didn’t respond but just gave a smirk.

“NO F*cking way!! Wait..Did you!? Finally??! HAHAHAHAHA GOOD SH*T.”

“Shut up, it’s not like that!!! It’s meaningful unlike your encounters.”

“Oh GOD..you have to tell me about it on our way there.”

“NO!!”

“Aww come on!!! Pretty please..”

“Please take good care of Minami for me Kojima-san!!!” Takamina’s mom shouted from far away.

TBC…

Ps. Sorry guys there will be no kai/kuu/or riku..I'd like to keep them as the girl versions of themselves. It'll just take the yuriness away from the story If i do that and I don't want that at all. But thanks for reading..I'm gonna try to update my other fict before continuing this one though!  :shakeit:

Flean

« Reply #9 on: December 01, 2011, 10:46:55 PM »
Woh!! I'm liking this.. Taka is a playgirl n MariHaru???  :on lol: This gonna be awesome....  :on GJ:

need to know wht happen next...  :on comhere:

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #10 on: December 02, 2011, 06:17:18 AM »
Nooo!!  >_>.. my kojiyuu.. aww... now you broke my heart in pieces Z_Z

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #11 on: December 02, 2011, 08:20:29 AM »
Playgirl Takamina, hum interesting
Ohhhh Mariharu hehehe

Offline haruhi16

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #12 on: December 02, 2011, 08:49:00 AM »
whaaat? MariHaru? ohh this is new~ but i want KojiYuu~ hehe but it's fine, I like Mariko too <33

Offline AKBlover_99

• Member+
  • Nice to meet you! Call me 'Bat',okay
« Reply #13 on: December 02, 2011, 12:37:46 PM »
Woah!!!!! MariHaru? Hmm... Okay then. Update soon!  :bow: :bow: :bow:

Offline smarty0821

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ^SayaMilky
« Reply #14 on: December 02, 2011, 12:52:52 PM »
waaahh  :shock:  MariHaru??  nooooo..... :on speedy: Kojiyuu.??... anyway I hope Yuko will be the third party here :kekeke:

and Takamina Playgirl  :glasses: nice nice...

thanks for the update :bow: :bow: Please UPDATE soon!! :thumbsup

Offline Megumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #15 on: December 02, 2011, 06:44:21 PM »
Takamina is a player? Eh? Eh? EEEEEEEH?! I already love this story kekeke
I wonder how Acchan personality is *smirk
MariHaru cute* ehh but how about Yuko then?

I'm so exited for the next update!
Arigatou!   :kneelbow:
Have tumblr have twitter. Just ask ^^

Offline Yagami.Rai

• 高みにゃ~ (=`ω´=)
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Takamina ❤ Atsuko
« Reply #16 on: December 02, 2011, 07:31:08 PM »
I love Takamina player :wub: :inlove:
I can't wait to see Acchan and Takamina's encounter XD

Thanks for the Update :thumbsup
Please Update soon :bow: :bow:

Offline Loveforever

• Member+
  • Eunjung
Re: "Change of heart" Updated 12/2/11
« Reply #17 on: December 02, 2011, 11:57:27 PM »
Chapter 2

“Fun before school”

*FLASH BACK*

Haruna has been waiting for over 6 months for her scholarship acceptance letter to study in Japan.

“Haruna, there’s a letter in the mail for you” her father yelled out.

“I’ll be downstairs in a minute Otosan.” She opens the letter up, reading only the first 6 words;

“We are honor to have you.”  She was so excited she began to jump up and down like a child,

running and screaming throughout the whole house. “Yes! I made it in!!”

“Otosan! I’m going to Japan to study. Are you proud of me?”

“Of course my daughter! I knew all your hard work will pay off. I couldn’t be any happier.”

“Don’t worry papa, when I become successful; I will take care of you and mama so you guys don’t have to work a day in your life anymore.”

“I’ll hold your words up to that” her father smiled.

“I wish mom was here to hear the good news.” Haruna pouted.

“Now, now... You know she has to work. Maybe on her break you can call her.”

“Hai” she replied in anticipation.

“By the way, I will notify my really good friend Mr. Oshima to look after you while you’re there. He has a daughter your age, maybe you guys can become good friends.”

“Hai Otosan.”

“They will also help you find a part time job. Here’s their number, make sure you call them when you arrive.”

“Hontoni?? That would be great! Arigatou Otosan!”

“I’m going to miss you when you’re gone…well at least your friend Mariko will still visit us right? She’s a really nice girl, not like your other friend.”

“Who? Minami?” Haruna chuckled.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Arriving in Japan.

“Oh man! I’m so jet lagged.” Takamina sighed.

“I know, blah I’m so tired...”

“Let’s go unpack our stuff at our dorm. Make sure you get some rest because later on tonight we’re going to party!”

“Really Takamina.. Do we have to the day before our first day of school?”

“Of course! You’re my sidekick...you have to come. Plus we have to at least experience the night life here if we’re going to stay here for another 11 months.”

“I could never say no to you, can I?”

“Best friends stick together! Nah I mean?...Can’t wait to see what the girls here are like!” Takamina said in excitement.

Both girls are finally settled in and got their rest.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Later on that night @ Japan’s most famous Night Club

Takamina bought the whole VIP area for the night. “Girls, whatever you want! I’ll buy it” she shouted out while intoxicated.

“Exciting isn’t it Kojiharu?”

“Not really…” Haruna replied.

“You’re too tense…loosen up a little and have fun will ya?” Takamina suggested while having a shot of Hennessy in her hand.

“I don’t understand why you stick to one girl when there are so many other beautiful ones out there!”

“Whatever…Don’t get too drunk, you have a meeting to go to in the morning. If you don’t make it, your mom will kill you.”

“Stop worrying..I’ll make it there tomorrow.”

Takamina targeted two sexy girls that were dancing on each other on the dance floor. One of the girls was giving Takamina the look of “I want ro f*ck you right now”. She smirked when she noticed it from afar and made her way towards them.

“Haruna, watch and learn.”

Haruna shook her head and laugh. “I think if I wanted to…I would but I have the perfect girl at home waiting for my return.” She thought to herself.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“Please take my friend home safely” Haruna said to the cab driver.

Takamina entered the cab with one girl in each side of her arms.

“Bye Haruna” The two girls waved as the cab driver drove away.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Next morning

*Ring ring ring*  Takamina’s phone went off.She ignored it and sent it to voicemail, in her bed the two girls we’re still sound asleep beside
her naked.

“Please leave a message after the tone” *Beeeeeeeeeep*

Her mother had left a message which echoed throughout the  room.

“WAKE THE HELL UP NOW!!! MINAMI!!!!!”

Takamina was startled by her mom’s voice on the voice message recorder and woke up.She kicked the two girls out before calling her mom back.

“Mom? What is it?”

“WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU THINKING MISSING THAT MEETING LIKE THAT!?!”

“Sorry mom! I over slept.”

“Oh shut up..I know you we’re out partying again! You don’t know how much trouble I went through just to put you in this school. Your grades are like crap, did you know that?

“But mom…sometimes crap can turn into gold” Takamina chuckled.

“I wanted you to take over the company business when I die…but how is this going to work if you keep messing up. You better get that degree or else I’m not giving you anymore money!”

“Fine..mom even if you want 20 degrees, I’ll give it to you. Just stop screaming.” Takamina giggled.

“Oh..you think this is funny huh!? You better get yourself together!” her mom screamed and hung up the phone.

TBC…

Ps. I can't wait until Kojiharu meets Yuko.. and Takamina meet Acchan either lol  :shifty:
« Last Edit: December 03, 2011, 12:04:42 AM by Loveforever »

Offline haruhi16

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: "Change of heart" Chapter 2 Updated 12/2/11
« Reply #18 on: December 03, 2011, 12:44:41 AM »
OMG!!! Kojiharu will meet Yuko?!?!? WAAAAH!!  :panic: :panic: :panic: So it's gonna be Kojiyuu then? :heart: :heart: LOL forever OTP!  :P   :lol:

Yeah i can't wait Takamina meet Acchan! Acchan will teach that play girl a lesson!  :P

Update soon please!  :thumbsup

Offline Yagami.Rai

• 高みにゃ~ (=`ω´=)
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Takamina ❤ Atsuko
Re: "Change of heart" Chapter 2 Updated 12/2/11
« Reply #19 on: December 03, 2011, 02:44:43 AM »
Yea! Thanks for the Update :thumbsup
I can't wait for Acchan to meet Takamina XD

Please update soon :mon cute:

JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Morning Musume - Jun Lover