JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: T-ara - I`m So Bad

Author Topic: (KojiYuu) Connected As One - Chapter 1 6/2/15  (Read 6751 times)

Offline ChibiRine

• 50% lurker; 40% reader; 10% writer. I'll be back!
  • Member+
  • KojiYuu/FuuMiru/SayaMilky (*•̀ᴗ•́*)و ̑̑
(KojiYuu) Connected As One - Chapter 1 6/2/15
« on: February 14, 2015, 01:54:37 AM »
Hello guys~ I know I should update some of my fics, but I guess ideas will never stop, am I right? :dunno: Anyways, I hope I will not disappoint all of you with this kind of plot. Coz' I read so many fics but I noticed that's there's no fic that's existing with this kind of plot.

I've decided to update Cold But Kindhearted Best Friend every week, or maybe every two weeks, because I just want to finish such things, for Decision and Head Strong, maybe I will update it. JUST. MAYBE. :mon surr: Plus, I have my plans to finish CBKHBF as soon as possible, because it breaks my heart not to update. OTL

I will update this fic as soon as possible, okay? :on gay: But for now, please enjoy the prologue. :)

Connected As One
A fanfic by: ChibiRine

PROLOGUE

They told me never trust people who you just met online. If I am going to be honest, virtual people are more interesting than my real life friends. I can trust them, they can trust me. I'm an introvert person; I don't participate to some Social Clubs. I don't know, maybe I like the way I am. I guess, simplicity and its best is my description right now, eh? I'm a boring person, seriously. Even in real life, I'm a boring person. You may not know me as the great fanfic author, yeah. I express myself towards writing, where I can only rant about my feelings. My virtual name is Nyanchan, virtual people loves me...(that's what they say, they love me for who I am.) My real name is Kojima Haruna, known as the broken and fragile girl. Known as the lesbian of our school, weird right?

Plus, I'm different than those normal girl. Normally, girls will fall for a guy. But me? I fell for my fellow gender. Weird isn't it? I bet you're laughing right now, I bet you're going to disgrace me if you know me right now. It's not normal, I know. But this is me; I cannot just change my personality for the sake of the society. I just want them to accept me, the real me.

But I guess, they will never accept me. Plus, I'm not really interested to guys. They are disgusting, I don't know...maybe I just hate men? I don't really hate them; it’s just that....I'm already fed up with my past. I want to move on from the pain that shattered my heart and my childhood. I want to change; I want to make a change.

How am I going to do that anyway? I don't have friends right by my side, I get bullies though. Sad life, isn’t it?

But I have two friends here with me, they told me to run away....but I don't want to leave my mother. Yes, even though I hate my father for hurting my mom, abusing my mom, sexually harassing me, and taking me as his lust satisfaction...I just couldn't leave my mom alone with that bastard.

It's Haruna against the world, and the bullies of course. My friends will always protect me, but in the end, they will reach their houses with bruises and wounds...it's all because of me.

Sometimes I wonder what it feels like to face death? Is it scary? Is it fun? I want to try that someday.

But then again, I want to finish my studies and leave my past behind.

I tend to move forward than to move two steps backward anyway.

I hope, someone will accept me and love me for what I am. The whole world is not the normal world anymore. They should accept the fact that all gays and lesbians are part of our society.

People might wonder why I'm like this, it's because my heart beats for a girl. A girl that I will never claim as mine, a beautiful girl like her will have a boyfriend anyway.

"Hey!" A fat girl shouted, the tall girl looked at her with hesitations. "You! Lesbian!" The fat girl continued. "Give me your money!"

"What the hell is wrong with you?" The tall girl asked, the truth is she doesn't have any money with her. She's a working student, but she will always give her mom the money for support.

"You! You're the wrong one here! You're a lesbian!" That fat girl continued while tall girl just bitted her lips and looked down. They started to punch, kick, even pull the hair of the tall girl.

"Meh, she's boring!" A girl said while laughing.

She's now surrounded by bullies, usually, they will spit on her. Laughing their asses off, a short girl appeared. "What the hell are you doing?!" The short girl asked, the bullies looked at her they were gulping and sweating.

The tall girl tried her best to stand up, but she can't. Due to the injuries the bullies made, the short girl can see the tall girl trying her best not to fight back.

"Let me help you." The short girl said as she grabbed the tall girl's left arm gently. "Anyways, what is your name?" The short girl asked, a smile appeared on her face along with her squirrel set of teeth and dimples.

"M-my name is Koji-" The tall girl wasn't able to introduce herself because she fainted. Feeling her heartbeat beating too fast, she carried the tall girl's body and hoping that the tall girl will not die or something.

She ran as fast as she could on her way to the infirmary, panting, sweating, running....that's all she could do right now.

So, how was it? I hope all of you will enjoy it. :mon sweat:
« Last Edit: June 02, 2015, 07:33:55 AM by ChibiRine »

油断した私がハートときめかせたせいねその目に見つめられポーっとしてしまった

君を見つけたらどんな言葉を掛ければいい?その姿 見とれて僕はきっと立ち尽くす人混みと喧噪の隙間愛する人と出逢えたことだけでしあわせになる

スキャンダラスに生きて行こうそれが私たちの生きる道やりたいことやって行こう一度の人生だ

For more gayness and sweetness, visit the FuuMiru Thread and KojiYuu Thread!

Offline Korisu29

• Member+
Re: (KojiYuu) Connected As One - Prologue 2/14/15
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2015, 02:21:37 AM »
Haruna get bullied and yuko who became her hero, huh  :mon determined:
that's cool, senpai!!  :mon XD:
please update soon ... i'm very curious ...  :mon lovelaff:
« Last Edit: February 14, 2015, 02:42:45 AM by Korisu29 »

Offline yurin23mayuki

• Member+
  • HKT48箱推し
    • yurin23mayuki
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2015, 02:53:35 AM »
 :luvluv1: i love it!! :D
chapter 1 where are you?? :D hahaha
update soon~

ah~ and looking forward as well for your next MaYuki OS :P haha and *whisper* i hope there would be a NatsuMado too *whisper* :D
haha :P

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2015, 05:43:11 AM »
Haruna get bullied and yuko who became her hero, huh  :mon determined:
that's cool, senpai!!  :mon XD:
please update soon ... i'm very curious ...  :mon lovelaff:

yeaaaaaaaah

Offline JoeYee

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kojiyuu all the way~
    • JoeYee14
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2015, 09:57:48 AM »
Wowoowow! Glad to know you'll be updating CBKHBF in a week or two. :nya: :nya:
Anyways, the prologue is really interesting as its totally a new/different concept. Hope to see you update soon~ :glasses: :glasses:
Mainly Kojiyuu shipper! But I also enjoy Atsumina, Wmatsui, Mayuki, Marimii, Tomotomo, Yuiparu, Sayamilky.
Well basically the mainstream pairings. :33

Stories~
Humans and Robots (Kojiyuu + Others) [COMPLETED]
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=38900.msg1321483#msg1321483

Love Within The Club (Kojiyuu)
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=39693.0

→ JoeYee's OS Corner ←
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=39254.0

Offline arawche079

• Hiatus
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm watching Yuu!!! Hiatus!!!!
« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2015, 11:22:51 AM »
Yay another fic from rine~chan!!!

Yuko=cool

Can't wait for  Chapter 1 :banghead:

Rine~chan you should continue writing decision and headstong after CBKHBF.... :smhid
« Last Edit: February 14, 2015, 11:43:32 AM by arawche079 »

Offline BbSis

• Girls love rules *.*~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Clean the nosebleed and keep reading/writing! @.@
« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2015, 03:04:27 PM »
Rine~

I liked it :3 Haruna's background is really sad and painful. I really hope she can overcome these stuff. Also, I guess there will be a lot of angst hahaha

I guess for more impressions, I'll have to wait :3

Ganbatte, Rine~

<3
Sorry about my lack of activity... I'm kinda stuck in life...

My fics:
It started in a wedding (MariMii + usual couples) - ongoing
The fanfiction post thread (KojiYuu, WMatsui) - ongoing
The cry of a lonely star - ongoing
Oneshots
Oneshots at Perv area

Offline chiqinna

• Member+
« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2015, 04:25:55 AM »
I like it yo.  (╥╯﹏╰╥)ง
let the love story begin!  (ノ*>∀<)ノ♡

Offline Ando

• Member+
  • -p0siTive is G0od-
« Reply #8 on: February 20, 2015, 08:51:18 AM »
alright~ love it... :3
hmmm..the story.. remind me of something..huhuhu..whatever~ gonna wait for your update..ma boo..  XD

~LoVe My LiFe~

living normally is a best thing I ever want and have..

Offline Claito

• She pierces right into your soul.
  • Member+
  • Fall down seven times, stand up eight.
« Reply #9 on: February 21, 2015, 03:16:42 AM »
Ehehehehe~ Yuuchan must be doing skinship while bringing Nyan Nyan to the infirmary!

It's not right in the kokoro, it's right in the OSHIRI!

Offline Kirozoro

• Member+
  • WMatsui, Atsumina, Mayuki couple forever!!
« Reply #10 on: June 02, 2015, 01:05:30 AM »
I just found ur fic right now, u know from where *grins*

Update soon|•~~

Offline FAndoM48

• Kou-tan Dayo
  • Member+
  • KumiYuri is <3
« Reply #11 on: June 02, 2015, 04:28:58 AM »
Senpai! Shenpai shenpaai! I wanna see what happens next before I leave :pleeease:

I won't be able to see the SSK results.

Don't let me NOT see the continuation of this too!

But anyway, awesome fanfic as always ~~ :nya:

Offline ChibiRine

• 50% lurker; 40% reader; 10% writer. I'll be back!
  • Member+
  • KojiYuu/FuuMiru/SayaMilky (*•̀ᴗ•́*)و ̑̑
(kojiYuu) Connected As One - Chapter 1 6/2/15
« Reply #12 on: June 02, 2015, 07:58:53 AM »
Okay, so there are some complicated things that happened to me. Also, to some of my friends from Facebook, I'm sure that you saw my vacation from Japan. :mon inluv: I decided to update this one because this is currently my comfort fic. :mon XD: Anywho, this update is kinda short because I'm writing something else. And thelonewolf48 knows what I am writing. :mon determined: Please enjoy it, 'cause I've encountered somethings that made me actually pissed off when it comes to writing fanfictions. And I really don't want that to happen again. As you can see, I've been trying new gen pairs, and some NMB48 pairs. :on gay: Oh well, enough chitchat. Let's proceed with the update, shall we? :mon zoom:

Chapter 1: I Will Protect You

As the short girl ran as fast as she could while carrying the unconscious girl; sweats from her forehead were dropping gently to the unconscious girl's uniform. Many School-Girls have witnessed what happened earlier. They thought that it was cool because a popular from their school helped a random stranger, it was just like one of those superhero movies; where all superheroes will save the victim from the villains. Oshima Yuko was just too darn lucky because the tall girl she was carrying was too light, it happens to be that Kojima Haruna's uniform is too loose; and it was too rusty. Must be an old uniform. Yuko finally arrived to the infirmary as she didn't wait for the nurse to open the door for them.

The short girl opened the door using her feet as she ran towards the bed; Yuko laid Kojima Haruna to the bed as beads of sweat were removed from Haruna's forehead when Yuko wiped it using her handkerchief. The short girl couldn't help but to observe the other girl in front of her, it was like a fallen angel who fought so many battles just to save you. Yuko noticed the bruises surrounding Haruna's body, as much as the short girl wanted to heal those bruises, she can't. She might end up touching every part of Kojima Haruna's body, but the thing Yuko; she loves skinships, big boobs, and girls. You got that right, Kojima Haruna wasn't the only one who loves her fellow gender. Heck, fate was just too damn cruel for the tall poor girl.

Yuko found herself staring at Haruna's face as she noticed the tall girl's bangs was not arranged very well, Yuko's hands trailed down on the sleeping girl's forehead as she fixed it's bangs. The short girl's inner side was screaming; she didn't know that Haruna's skin was too damn soft. "Luckily I was right on time to save you, Kojima-san. I'm sorry if I'm not always right on time to save you." The short girl mumbled as she caressed the tall girl's cheeks; Yuko looked around the infirmary, searching if someone's peeking at the two of them.

The short girl noticed that no one was looking, Yuko closed her eyes and kissed the tall girl's head, forehead, and cheeks.

"It's better to stop there." The short girl mumbled again as she caressed the sleeping girl's cheeks; Yuko stood up and talked to the nurse about the bruises of Haruna. It was so strange of Yuko to take care of someone who she just met, well if she's going to be honest; the short girl is a loyal stalker of Kojima Haruna, not in a creepy way though. She knows lots of things about the poor girl, it's because Yuko is a close friend of Haruna's friends as well.

After talking to the nurse, the short girl went back to check Haruna's condition. Yuko doesn't care if she will cut her classes for the sake of taking care of the poor tall girl. A bell was heard, it was the school bell. Alarming all students should be inside their classroom. Yuko didn't mind about it, at all.

"I'm the Counselor, so what?" A sigh escaped from her lips as she looked down on her feet and bit her lips. "It's not like I have friends who will look out for me or something." Yuko mumbled to herself as she looked at Kojiharu's face and smiled at little bit. "I guess, I will just skip classes just to watch over you." Yuko mumbled once again as she held the tall girl's hands and caressed it; Yuko sat down on a chair near to the tall girl's bed. Still not letting go of the sleeping girl's hand, Yuko bowed down her head and closed her eyes. Praying to God that the girl beside her will be okay.

Just as I thought, Kojima-san is a victim of bullying. She's always the victim of those bullies, I need to do something. I need those bullies to stop, but how? I'm a useless Counselor here anyway, why bother about it. Unless, I haunt those shit-heads and tell them to stop bullying Kojima-san? So that, she will not get those nasty bruises, again. Kojima Haruna is a beautiful lady, I must protect her, no matter what happens. I got up from the chair and stared at the tall girl's beautiful face in front of me, I saw a mark on her cheeks. Must be a scar or something. I gulped and closed my eyes, hoping that something bad will never happen to her. It hurts me, I don't even know why. Why am I always feeling the pain every time I see her? Is it because I love her that much? She's an introvert person, and I'm an average girl. I guess, I need to the first move, right? But first, let me just find those assholes who bullied her earlier. I'm going to make sure that this is going to be the last time they're going to bully her.

I walked out from the infirmary and started to look around my surroundings, but there is a weird smell. As I sniffed that smell, it was a smoke from a cigarette. I followed the smell, and what are the odds? As expected from a bullies like them. They thought they can just mess around here?! After hurting Kojima-san?! Huh. That's what they thought about it. I clenched my fist as I smirked at them, the fat girl earlier can't look at me. "Hey, you. Fat ass. Come here." I called her as I rolled my eyes. The fat girl quickly walked towards me, as she finally reached me; I pulled her head upwards. I couldn't help but to stare at her eyes, beads of sweat started to spread around her forehead. "You thought you can get away so easily?! After hurting Kojima Haruna?!" I shouted at the fat girl, she shook her head. I had no choice but to punch her and kick her stomach. Her friends gulped and I looked at them, one by one. I cracked my knuckles and stared at them again. "Dare to hurt Kojima Haruna again, and you'll face my wrath. One. By. One." I said as they nodded and looked down on their feet, but I heard sound coming from my left side. Thanks to my reflexes, I managed to dodge the punch; I caught the fist of the girl and I shook my head; along with the sounds of my tongue. "Are you really trying to prove something here or what?" I asked as I kicked her stomach, my hands pulled her hair as my left foot kicked her chest.

"Hahaha! Hihihihi~ Fufufufufu." I heard a familiar laugh as I shook my head; I know that she's alert when it comes to fights. "By the way, smoking is not allowed here." I heard a voice behind me; my body turned around just to see the person behind me. "Specially fighting." The person now in front of me added, a smile on my face appeared as I waved at her. "Yo, Yuko. Need a hand?" The girl in front of me asked me as she bit her nails, I couldn't help but to gulp and passed her the bullies. "Fufufufu~"

"G-Ge-Gekikara!" A thin girl shouted as she ran away, her friends looked at our side and they all gulped at the same time.

"What the hell is wrong with them?" Rena asked as she walked towards me and the fat girl. This girl may be paled or something, but she's strong as heck. "Let me take care of her, go take care of Kojima-san. I'm sure she needs a friend, you can be her best friend." Rena added as she twisted the fat girl's ankle. We heard a loud scream which made me cover my ears, my right foot kicked her head as Rena smirked. The taller girl putted down the fat girl as she whispered, "Be lucky that this IS only your PAYBACK. You thought I didn't know about you and the others? You've been bullying an innocent girl who happens to be gay! So what if she's gay?! Huh?! Is it bad for a beautiful girl like her to be lesbian?!" Rena asked the fat girl, I have seen Rena to be serious. But not this kind of serious-serious.

The fat girl shook her head, Rena smirked. I heard a giggle escaping from her lips, and I knew it. She's going to be that violent, again. "It's too disgusting for a girl like her to be a lesbian!" The fat girl shouted as Rena let go of the fat girl's hair, I saw the anger between her eyes.

"Huh?!" Rena's voice made me gulp, I knew that I should be the angry one. But no, Rena's a sensitive person when it comes to gays. "You thought that it's fun to make fun of gays?!" The taller girl asked once again, but the fat girl didn't answer. "Yuko." Rena called me, I looked at her and I saw her fist. It was getting pale as well. "Go back to the infirmary, take care of Kojima-san." She mumbled as she pulled the fat girl's hair again. "Hey, are you angry?"

Yuko walked away from Rena and the fat girl as much as she could, she didn't want to witness a mayhem that Rena will create again. It may sound very weird for a high school girls like the, to be different. Yuko didn't mind if the bullies will know about her secret as well. She doesn't care if she will get bullies, as long as NO ONE will bully Kojima Haruna. The short girl couldn't stop herself thinking about the tall girl. Why would they even bully her? Why? Is it because she's a lesbian? What's wrong with lesbians or something? So what if Kojima Haruna is a lesbian, right?

Yuko sighed and opened the door; she quickly went to the corner where Haruna was staying, Yuko was just there looking at Kojima Haruna who's staring at the window. "I saw it. All of it." The tall girl mumbled as she looked at Yuko. "Thank you so much, Oshima-san. You saved my life." Tears were streaming down from her eyes, Yuko's feet dragged her towards to Haruna.

The short girl's hands trailed down on Haruna's cheeks and wiped off the tears. "Shhh." The Counselor shushed. "A beautiful girl like you shouldn't be crying because of all those useless bullies." The tall girl couldn't breathe well, she tried to catch it; but she was just too lost about her situation. She didn't know that this day would come. The day where no one will finally bother about her thoughts, specially her feelings for girls. Her heart was beating too fast; but then, she felt two small arms around her waist. At first she was too uneasy about it, until few moments later; she's comfortable with it. "Don't worry." A soft voice whispered on her ears. "I'm here." Haruna nodded as her tears stopped from dropping. "I will protect you, no matter what happens. It may be sound weird but, I'm here. Oshima Yuko is here, I will always be right by your side. I can be your friend." Those words made the tall girl cry again, it was just another chaste thought. She doesn't know if she can really trust this short girl who just protected her and who is now currently hugging her.

"You wouldn't like it." The tall girl replied with her husky voice. "You don't have to do it, really." Haruna added as she tried to remove the arms that are making her comfortable. But the short girl kept fighting with Haruna's action.

"No, I want to protect you. I really do. Please, let me protect you." The short girl whispered as she felt the tall girl not fighting with her reflexes anymore. "Please, let me be a friend that will protect you no matter what happens." Yuko added with her husky voice. "You don't know what it feels like, to always hold back my thoughts before. It hurts me every time someone will bully you. But, I am here now. I will protect you, no matter what happens."

End of Chapter 1

Replies for the Prologue

@Korisu29: Kouhai, I know that you're on-hiatus, but please, have time to check this out. :hehehe:

@yurin23mayuki: Too bad my phone was ruined, all of fanfics are there. :depressed:

@Haruko: Nice to see you here, as always. :mon XD:

@JoeYee: Sorry for not updating it though. :mon sweat: I'm really glad that you noticed the different concept of this story. :hehehe:

@arawche079: Nooo, I will never update it~ :on gay:

@BbSis: Well, this is just the only beginning, Granny. I hope you will really enjoy it. :mon geek:

@chiqinna: Braaaa~ this is just the beginning, more shocking scenes to be revealed. :farofflook:

@Ando: Thanks, Ma Boo~ :on gay:

@Claito: LOL. GREENMINDED MUCH?! :mon XD:

@Kirozoro: Today is your lucky day huh? :frustrated:

@FAndoM48: Ehh?! Seriously?! You will leave me?! :depressed:

And as always, thank you, Silent Readers! :V / :mon bye:
« Last Edit: June 02, 2015, 12:54:33 PM by ChibiRine »

油断した私がハートときめかせたせいねその目に見つめられポーっとしてしまった

君を見つけたらどんな言葉を掛ければいい?その姿 見とれて僕はきっと立ち尽くす人混みと喧噪の隙間愛する人と出逢えたことだけでしあわせになる

スキャンダラスに生きて行こうそれが私たちの生きる道やりたいことやって行こう一度の人生だ

For more gayness and sweetness, visit the FuuMiru Thread and KojiYuu Thread!

Offline Claito

• She pierces right into your soul.
  • Member+
  • Fall down seven times, stand up eight.
Re: (KojiYuu) Connected As One - Chapter 1 6/2/15
« Reply #13 on: June 02, 2015, 08:32:02 AM »
So ze Yuko is a counsellor~ Hello counsellor-san! Protect me too! XD
A sudden appearance of Gekikara~ I love it! Nee, okotteru?  :deco:
This update gives off a sad ending in the future.  :shakeit: :panic:

It's not right in the kokoro, it's right in the OSHIRI!

Offline MisakiShishido

• ♥愛しきライバル♥
  • Member+
  • 希望は体力, まだまだ大丈夫!
« Reply #14 on: June 02, 2015, 08:56:26 AM »
"I will protect you."  :heart:

Your title is literally the summary of this highly anticipated update  :lol: And I really liked it :) GekiRena's appearance appearance! >w< And this chapter does throw a question in regards of gender issues to us. Lesbians and gays getting hated cuz... they're different different? But they're human just like us. :( Mmm...

That being said, adorable KojiYuu moment at the end after the short fighting scene x3 Really missed reading your fics, Rine-chan and I thank you for this update despite the issues you're facing ><

Offline FAndoM48

• Kou-tan Dayo
  • Member+
  • KumiYuri is <3
« Reply #15 on: June 02, 2015, 09:13:22 AM »
GEKIKARA IS AWESOME  :luvluv2:

I'll be gone starting Thursday, shenpai, but as Takamina said, "I WILL BE COMEBACK!"

I will be comeback :on asmo:

KojiYuu is so sweet  :shy2:

Anyway, thank you so much for the update. I will be waiting for the next ~~ :sashiko:

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
  • Aspiring actress and writing for fun!
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
« Reply #16 on: June 02, 2015, 12:41:33 PM »
Gekikara! XD

She is every definition of epicness.

Yuko is awesome, too, what she's doing for Haruna.

Love it~ :heart:

Please update soon! :bow:
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

:heart: l Completed: Fire and Ice l Black Chocolate l My eternal blue rose l Dishonored l The Black Rose l Fruits of a Rose l Remnants l :heart:
:heart: l Dropped: Tentomu chu l REBORN l Bite me l NMB Gakuen l YumeToki l Cafe 48 l :heart: l Hiatus/Indefinite: Samurai l Blood Bonds l Night Wind's Deed l PRISM l Time Travelers l :heart:
:heart: l Collab threads: Sky&Ruka l Ruka&Michael l :heart:
 l Compilation thread: 48G New Gen l :heart:

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Offline arawche079

• Hiatus
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm watching Yuu!!! Hiatus!!!!
« Reply #17 on: June 02, 2015, 01:07:16 PM »
I want more!!!!!!!

What? No more headstrong and decision   :pleeease:

Dang that bullies!!! :mon zoom:

Offline Kirozoro

• Member+
  • WMatsui, Atsumina, Mayuki couple forever!!
« Reply #18 on: June 02, 2015, 02:13:48 PM »
Nice said Rena!!!!! :thumb:

Omg Kojiyuu is so sweet kyaaaa~~~

update soon...ASAP

Offline JoeYee

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kojiyuu all the way~
    • JoeYee14
« Reply #19 on: June 02, 2015, 03:49:26 PM »
Uwahh.. I like where this is going.  :glasses:
Yuko wanting to protect Haruna and Haruna depending on Yuko. (´∀`)♡
Not to forget, Gekikara who appeared. ≧∇≦
Thank you for the update and hope to see you soon!
Mainly Kojiyuu shipper! But I also enjoy Atsumina, Wmatsui, Mayuki, Marimii, Tomotomo, Yuiparu, Sayamilky.
Well basically the mainstream pairings. :33

Stories~
Humans and Robots (Kojiyuu + Others) [COMPLETED]
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=38900.msg1321483#msg1321483

Love Within The Club (Kojiyuu)
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=39693.0

→ JoeYee's OS Corner ←
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=39254.0

JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: T-ara - I`m So Bad