JPHiP Radio (13/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Rejuvenated Half-face - Cause & Effect

Author Topic: [5/23 - 5/29] HANGRY & ANGRY European Tour 2010 (Germany, Finland, France, UK)  (Read 206405 times)

Offline yossierocks

• ecchi
  • Member+
and awesome poster... Paris people, anyone else getting the bug??? I have a fever!!!!
Worshiping Yoshizawa Hitomi since 2001

Offline Ayabie

• 西瓜太郎
  • ecchi
  • Member+
How pimp! :pimp: I'm burning for some reports already.

Offline Linna2040

• a.k.a. Kristen
  • Member+
X-post on www.OGFuture.com & HH:

Updated Concert Highlights with all the key events:

***  Berlin/Helsinki Concert Key Highlights ***

Start of Concert: 

Video explaining Rika Ishikawa & Hitomi Yoshizawa's history in Morning Musume and after, leading to the formation of H&A to satisfy the fans who missed them from MM.  It also had excerpt interviews with current MM leader/sub-leader team Ai Takahashi & Risa Niigaki, and remaining 4th Generation member Nozomi Tsuji.

Set List:

Top Secret
Sadistic Dance
Mr. Monkey
Romantic ni Violence
GIZA GIZA (crash berlin version)
Shake Me
WALL FLOWER
Angelia
Lady Madonna
Kill Me Kiss Me
(Encore) The Peace! (h&A Death Tracks)
Fan Questions:

Organized before hand with certain websites that have actively promoted H&A since the beginning, fan representatives are allowed to ask a question to H&A and receive a live response.

Photo Op: 

Yes, it was a lottery draw of two people to take pictures.  Lottery tickets were passed out to people as they came into the venue.

Signed Posters Drawing:

Once the drawings are done for the Photo Op, two signed posted are presented as prizes from the lottery box.  Winners get to come up on stage and have the poster presented to him/her by the one who drew the ticket (Hangry or Angry, of course.)

----

Unless they do a structure change, I won't make an update for London or Paris.  That way we can focus on reporting out the unique things that happened at each concert -- and there were several.  ;)
« Last Edit: May 24, 2010, 08:44:41 PM by Linna2040 »
This Lesbian's Arts and Entertainment Forum.  Reviews and news of a LGBT-nature: http://www.pkristenenos.com/tlef/

Offline Kio_

• ecchi
  • Member+
The concert was AWESOME!!!!! But it was kinda short...anyway, yossie and rika were fantastic and they looked right at me more than once :heart: I really really enjoyed encore which was the peace! And yep, I get to ask a question :wub: I asked "hangry&angry to ongaku gatas, dochira no style ga suki desu ka" (which style you like, hangry&angry or ongaku gatas). They answered that they like both. But before that Rika said that my japanese is great :heart: and yossie's face was like  :shocked when I started to speak japanese  :D

But like told, I was with other JPHip group at the airport stalking :P I have couple foggy pics, in the first rika is wawing at us :heart:

And the best thing was; they said they liked Finland and would like to come back :twothumbs
Oh, and I thought that merchandises were kinda expensive...but anyway, I got cd, yossie pics and fan :cow:

Offline Yossy no enzeru

Hi!
I'm new here. The concert was so amazing! I'm so happy..I saw Yossy so close at the airport.. ( I was the one with the short black dress and hoody..looking little lost  :lol: )and then before and after concert. And I was in the first row! I had a sign that said" Yossy, I love you!" Yossy saw it and she looked at me so many times..oh, I'm totally in love  :heart:

Sorry this..I'm just dazzled   :wub:
« Last Edit: May 24, 2010, 10:05:13 PM by fairytale »

Offline yossierocks

• ecchi
  • Member+
oh heck, maybe I'll ask in Japanese too.

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTT YEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

this has been shirenu abusing daigong's account

Offline ~Dan~

• Happyyyy~~~
  • Member+
25th May. (The blog is on Japanese time, it's not 25th May in Finland yet!)
http://www.mbga.jp/.pc/_dia_view?d=714214856
フィンランド

フィンランドのヘルシンキに来てまーす

フィンランドはムーミンの生まれた国なんだって

ムーミンに会えるかなぁ

ヘルシンキもとっても緑の多い国です

ドイツとは、色味が違う。

ドイツの緑は深い緑だったけど、フィンランドは明るい緑かな

でもちょっと天気が悪いですぅ

道路の真ん中を電車が走ってるんだよ~

日本にもあるよね

今日フィンランドでLIVEでした

めちゃくちゃ盛り上がったぜぃ

Thank you ヘルシンキ
キートス ヘルシンキ

キートスはフィンランド語で、ありがとうだよ

今回LIVEを盛り上げてくれたDJアリシアと3ショット

あっ、ちなみに時差ボケにはなってませーん

普段からちょっとボケてるからわかんない(笑)

違うかっ
Finland

I come to Helsinki, Finland

Finland is the country where Moomin was born

I wonder if I'll meet Moomin

Helsinki is also a very green place

Germany is a different colour.

Germany was green but deep green, Finland is bright green

However, the weather is bad at the moment

The train runs in the middle of the road

We have those in Japan

Today it's our LIVE in Finland

I'm very excited

Thank you Helsinki
Kiitos Helsinki

Kiitos in Finnish for thank you

DJ Alicia stirred-up the LIVE this time (see photo)

Ah, by the way, I'm suffering from jetlag

I don't know, I'm just feeling a bit out from the usual (laughs)

Just different

Oh, there's no Dangry??  Instead it's a girl with no pants!
Sig gone. Tinypic is no more.

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
WERD SHIRENU

Fucking Concert was RE-DICK-YOU-LUSS!!

Another SOLID concert. Rika's ASS was shaking, played a lot of Sadistic Dance hits. mad fan service, everyone was into it. Everyone loved Kill Me Kiss Me and The PEACE!! everyone got to sing along. The Finnish crowd was mad awesome, everyone into it, knew the lyrics. place was steaming hot. We managed to give Moomin card and reindeer horn necklaces to them MADE IN FINLAND!! to Yaz. Met a lot of peoples, if you hollered at me, HOLLER!! I'm so drunk now, great to meet em all and they all in the DOKYU!!

Fucking stalking.

Saw em to enter and leave. Rika ducked in right away when they came in. Could not escape The Finnish Fans, backing up getting the fuck out and we screamed like maniacs. They waved to us in the van.

Fucking Q&A Session was AWESOME!!

Masa stepped up to the mic first and REPPED JPHiP.com "My names Masa from JPHiP.com!!" and his question "When you first heard that you were to come to Finland what was your thoughts and expectations?"  and he didn't need a mic, fucking Barry White of Finland. Rika said MOOMIN!! and Yossi WOO! :rockon: shirenu OMGASS really connected - I'll let her tell you!! Lots

Fucking hanging with Japanese wota of Legendary EPIC Status at the After Party.

Fucking Masashi-kun XXXPosed.

The translator Tomo we met via facebook and went to Chinese Food and they was all in awe it  was THE Masashi-kun from 2ch. Everyone was really down to earth and we had a blast.

Who is down to meet them at the airport tmr? The plane leaves at 12:55

Offline +u+u

• Member+
Masa's camera epic fail no battery. NAzu with the HQ video to be uploaded later!!!
Ohh yay! Can't wait to see the video  :w00t: I think it's awesome that u guys were at the airport!!  :twothumbs

Me, MDY and our sis were waiting outside of the Tavastia club from 4pm or something. There were only  those two Japanese guys at that time and we were like, where are all the people? xD It was raining (thanks, Yossy lol), but good thing it stopped when people stated to line up. We got a good spot in the line, standing next to the doors :P

I think it was around 5:30pm (I really can't remember well..) when we saw this gray car stopping on the street, next to the doors. I think some of h&A staff members stepped out first(?). And then we saw Yossy getting off the car, like WOOOOOW  :w00t: :w00t: Everyone went "YOSSY!!" and waving to her. Then Rika followed and it made Rika fans go "WOOO!". Really didn't expect to see them there. I thought they're inside the club already XD

Finally they let us inside. We were pretty much freezing there >.> We got the lottery tickets, wrote our names on them and I had to speak to Yaz about the question thing before entering the concert room. Got to stand on the 1st row, WOOYEAH! The stage was pretty close, and not too high. When I reached out my hand, I was like "damn, I can almost hi5 Yossy from here" XD They showed some H!P kids PVs on the screen while we waited for the show to start.

The show started.. Yossy was so close... Her hair looked awesome.. she looked gorgeous as always  :heart: I don't have enough words to tell how much I loved the show!! And I don't have time to tell every details now anyway - I bet someone will write some stuff later anyway :P Yossy totally had fun with the fans~ She waved to us, looked at us so many times. And during KMKM and The peace she reached her mic so close to us that we can sing the lyrics back to her  :D

This is enough from me for now. Really gotta go to sleep  :sweatdrop: Sorry if there's grammar mistakes or typos, too lazy to check xD
(Oh, and I was so nervous about my question, but it went well and I got to say it clearly too lol. I was also kinda relieved that the audience went like "oohhhh", so I think it wasn't too bad question either ^^ I really can't remember did I looked at h&A when I asked it or did I stare at the mic, but at least my sisters said that Yossy was looking at me the whole time, haha.)

Offline Kimuuu

• Radish
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • strawb3rrykream's girl <3
Posting from JPH!P's temporary HQ! I'm just hanging out with daigong and Masa and more fans in their hotel room.

Um um um, trying to think of something to write about.  YEAH, so the concert was pretty sweeeeeet.  I was up front row this time on the Yossy side.  Got a lot of eye contact w/ her and Rika.  Good stuff!

Had a lot of fun meeting other fans and bonding w/ the J-wota.  This is the best part, IMO.  Creating new and lasting friendships through hANGRY&ANGRY.  If only they knew... :D  :yossi: :otomerika: :yossi: :otomerika:

Offline Kio_

• ecchi
  • Member+
^I can't remember much about too when I asked my question XD And I was btw that girl with black shirt and ponytail...and with those glowing bracelets  XD
But I loved when Rika was shouting "rakastan teitä" xP I hope they liked Finland so much that they will come again!!~

Offline Fushigidane

• ecchi
  • Member+
Hohoho wow! The gig was cool, but the best was to meet such awesome people as you guys! :D
I danced like this during the gig:  :cow:
 :thumbup :)
And had some awesome time XD YEAAAAAAAARHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! \o/

Umm I can come to the airport tomorrow :)

Offline Kea

@ Yossierocks: so are you gonna greet them at the airport in Paris? I'd like to go, but they're seemingly gonna arrive during the day of the 28th, and I was planning on arriving fairly early at the signing session's store.
I'd also like to be there when they leave from the airport, but how can we know what day they'll leave?  :?

@ +u+u: I have a question: question askers have to go talk to Yaz about the question thing before entering the concert hall. Ok. But I'm afraid that in the meanwhile everyone will rush to the hall and take the first rows. How did you manage to be first row, although you had lost some time talking to the person in charge for the questions? I already know that there will be a fair amount of wotas for the Paris gig, so I'm stressing a bit about not being first row ^^

Offline ~Dan~

• Happyyyy~~~
  • Member+
h&a's manager's twitter
http://twitter.com/Mg_icchiy/status/14647886147
かなり熱いっす。国によってグッズの需要だったり、曲ごとのリアクションの違いが面白いです。2人もまだまだ元気です!

It's pretty hot. There's a demand for goods  according to the country, Interesting differences in the reaction of each song. The two others are still energetic!

Someone jump in and correct me if any of my translations are way off the mark. :D

Berlin Mediamarkt - MC before The Peace [fancam]

Interview - Berlin Mediamarkt [fancam]
« Last Edit: May 25, 2010, 01:06:12 AM by ~Dan~ »

Offline yossierocks

• ecchi
  • Member+
I'm flying in Fridsy morning to Charles de Gaulle.  If I see them at the airport, that would be cool.. I'll be looking, but I think it would be hard to know for sure, cause I'll be on the flight and away from internet and all after about 9 pm France time the night before.Like you, I was going to the signing and maybe see some mueums before. first thing going to hotel to dump bags.  I got a little Japanese flag today:)

Offline Kea

Damn, why must I have left all my important belongings like the japanese flag and video camera in another country? >< Damn me! My large japanese flag would have been great to greet them at the airport... :/

Offline almond

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • オ~マイガ~!たかみな大好き!
    • alm0nd
    • ganbanuttah
Just got home from Berlin.
Yossy eyesexed me. (Kimuuu can confirm)
That is all.

Offline Henkka

Hey, awesome show guys, I'll post a report on my blog in a bit!
I might try and make my way to the airport tomorrow... but that's only if daigong, Masa, shirenu, or any other of you guys are planning some kind of a drinking after-party... :lol: How's it? Any of you planning to? I'd be really into hooking up with any and all H!P fans for a drink or ten.

Here's my take on how it all went down: hANGRY & ANGRY @ Tavastia, Helsinki 2010-05-24
« Last Edit: May 25, 2010, 03:20:42 AM by Henkka »

Offline ~Dan~

• Happyyyy~~~
  • Member+
^ I had to quote your post to get the link.  You've got an extra http://" that's not needed.

Interview & signing in full, from Berlin Mediamarkt the other day.  Same quality as that other avi with a bit of a border.
http://www.twitter.com/?d=73B679EY
http://www.twitter.com/?d=Q8B5TKGE

JPHiP Radio (13/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Rejuvenated Half-face - Cause & Effect