JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Last Alliance - Sorichuudo

Author Topic: (Group) Ebisu Muscats  (Read 1825452 times)

Offline ikari456

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: (Group) Ebisu Muscats
« Reply #3600 on: June 27, 2015, 06:59:12 PM »
My friend working in Japan and a big Muscats fan said he talked to someone within the industry and was told that the big news on July 2nd will be an announcement for a brand new Muscats with all new members. Apparently none of the old members will return, so basically it is a brand new group except for the name. He said the majority of the fans he talked to are against the idea as it is simply not Muscats, but just like any other AV group. If what he said turns out to be true, then I agree that I won't be able to see them as Muscats, to me, the only Muscats members are the ones that graduated two years ago. We will have to wait and see if that is really the case.

Offline L4verra

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #3601 on: June 27, 2015, 07:05:02 PM »
Since we're all boarding the hype train, I wrote a little something something for what'll happen next week. I guess the "New Muscats" thing was a...thing after all.

http://www.a-to-jconnections.com/1/post/2015/06/special-announcement-from-ebisu-muscats.html
miyawaki sakura + smash bros + st. louis cardinals

Offline kei_sensei

• Just an ordinary (Muscat) journalist
  • Member+
  • Writer. Journalist. MUSCATeer.
« Reply #3602 on: June 28, 2015, 10:05:36 AM »
I love the possibilities....we have the Ideas in our own Pockets (yep...AV Pun...),  now, someone , either Kobayashi-P or Maccoi will just have to spill it...

i love the Yura Sakura theorem. I mean, she is rising...if Muscats will come back and have her on the line-up...maybe a possible Muscats Versus Sexy-J rivalry could start...since the latter has Moe Amatsuka, another AV upstart (I saw Mizuki Uruha/Aya Shiina in her...twins? XD)

Also, the New Member Package is also good for me...as long as the Muscat Feels are still there. Let us take PINKEY for example in the members reboot case. Earlier this year, they disbanded after 3 years (I guess), but after few months, *poof*, the all-AV Idol Group was reactivated with new faces...yet they are still entertained by the fans, even if there is no Ayaka Tomoda or Emiri Okazaki in the group (they will be performing in the Sexy Idol Fiesta this year...and yes, Acky will still be the MC). The point is...if it is a new-line up then we must support it. We asked for it since Maccoi give us the chance (remember the post where Maccoi gave the fans a chance to submit letters, I guess, so that the Muscats will come back).

Despite of the theories and possible combinations...THE HYPE IS ON AN EPIC ROLLER COASTER RIDE (reminds of the Fuji-Q episode).
« Last Edit: June 28, 2015, 10:21:32 AM by kei_sensei »

Offline initial

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • T.I.N.T. state of mind
« Reply #3603 on: June 28, 2015, 05:49:12 PM »
courtesy of Shotaro's twitter acct:   :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

I think this EbiMasu thread is going to look strange having posts of past and new members' photos and activities.
Will we branch out, creating a separate EbiMasu II thread? Keep this one alive for the previous members, or continue posting, even the new members: songs, videos, interviews, exc.   :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic:

« Last Edit: June 28, 2015, 07:19:41 PM by initial »

Offline kei_sensei

• Member+
« Reply #3604 on: June 28, 2015, 07:35:27 PM »
Let us wait for the July 2  Announcement just to make sure...

Anyway, let us all greet the "Foolish Queen of Taunts" a Happy Birthday!

It's SHOU-TIME!!

Offline kei_sensei

• Member+
« Reply #3605 on: June 29, 2015, 04:17:20 AM »
Good news...Rina Rukawa released her 2nd Solo Album, "Dancing Hero"

Offline Ordell

« Reply #3606 on: June 29, 2015, 06:38:20 AM »
Sora Aoi just released a music video, loaded with Auto Tune and sung in Chinese. So I guess she has abandoned Japan.

Offline Tetsujin 28

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #3607 on: June 29, 2015, 02:06:02 PM »
 Like some other people I'll wait and see what this Ebimasu II is exactly, before I jump on the band-wagon.

I'm not totally opposed to new muscats. I'd be interested to see what someone like Ai Uehara can do.  :D

Damn, I'd like to see Yuka Kuramochi (gravure model) in a new line-up.  :w00t:

I want the TV program back again. With a similar (it doesn't have to be exactly the same) format.

If it turns out to be just a dozen AV starlets doing live shows, and stomping their way though "Banana Manko High School" (to quote a Kasumi Kaho joke), then...meh...I think I'll pass  :smhid
« Last Edit: June 29, 2015, 09:22:24 PM by Tetsujin 28 »

Offline TeriyakiBoi

• Member+
  • Fantasy Football Champion (3 in 5 years)
« Reply #3608 on: June 29, 2015, 08:39:10 PM »
Being out of the U.S. with barely any Internet access really sucks.  Looks like I've missed some interesting news about retirements and a possible reboot.  Even if they reboot the Muscats, it won't be the same.  They would probably get different comedians (or other willing celebrities) to host a program (should they choose to do one) since OgiYahagi is busy with their God's Tongue program and Okubo-san is doing some AKB programs and whatnot.
"Chicks dig the long ball" - Greg Maddux

Offline kei_sensei

• Member+
« Reply #3609 on: July 01, 2015, 06:31:20 PM »
No matter how will end up..I will support for it!

speaking of which...

This is it....10 Hours to go!

Are you ready?!

Offline remy_R

• Member+
« Reply #3610 on: July 02, 2015, 04:48:56 AM »
You might want to check their official website. I don't really understand what's going on there  :nervous
Are they opening an audition for new member?  :O

Offline kei_sensei

• Member+
« Reply #3611 on: July 02, 2015, 04:57:24 AM »
Yes! Yes! Yes!

It is not a reunion that we anticipated with...BUT A REVAMP!

Ebisu Muscats is now open for new members!

here are the requirements (thank you, google translate)

-must be 18-30 years of age (consent of parental authority is required for the application of minors).
        -must be sexy and confident (pay attention to this category)
        -must be good at singing and dancing
        -former idols are also accepted, as long as they have the approval of the production company that they've came from.
        -those who living in Tokyo is a plus
        -those who have a music career outside Muscats must not to be interfered (unless you are a flexible girl)
        -No Criminal Record is a Must

Audition for the first batch will be on July 20 (the venue will be announced at the site itself)

Offline kei_sensei

• Member+
« Reply #3612 on: July 02, 2015, 05:00:32 AM »
As of this moment, 3rd Generation Leader Aino Kishi, Ogiyagi, and Kayako Okubo, are now holding a presscon regarding the auditions!

Offline Tetsujin 28

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #3613 on: July 02, 2015, 05:59:59 AM »

New TV shows usually start in April (in Japan). So, April 2016.

I couldn't tell from Google Translate if Ebimasu I members are allowed to audition for Ebimasu II.

If they are, I wonder who will put in an application?

Seems unlikely that Yuma or Sora will get involved.

Anyone like to take a guess which Ebimasu I girls will try for Ebimasu II?

Offline kei_sensei

• Member+
« Reply #3614 on: July 02, 2015, 01:58:25 PM »
Because of the age limit, I guess the seniors are not able to join...when it comes to Sola and Yuma, like I said, it is likely that they will be mentors to the new members..

Hm...EbiMasu I members that will possibly join EbiMasu II?

Airi Kijima...that is if it will not conflict her stay in Milky Pop Generation. And no one says a former AV idol can't join in right? Then, I will still go with Rina Rukawa.

Offline Tetsujin 28

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #3615 on: July 02, 2015, 03:09:15 PM »

Yeah, I didn't notice the 30 age limit.

So, no Acky, (probably) no Rio, no Asami, no Nishino, no Kaho, no Yamanaka, no Yamaguchi, no Haruka, no KONAN, and no Kasumi Risa.

Damn, some off my favourite muscats  :cry:

But Minori, Jessica, Haruna Hana, and Kodama Nanako have a shot.  :)

The big question with the AV girls is whether SOD will allow its big stars (e.g. Sakura Mana) to be involved in something that it (SOD) doesn't control.

Offline remy_R

• Member+
« Reply #3616 on: July 02, 2015, 05:37:52 PM »
So.. IMO, I think there's very little chance that old members of EbiMasu I to re-appear in EbiMasu II.
I think it would be about 90% new or even total 100% chance to welcome new members.
No senior members, huh? And the age restriction would take Yuria off the audition either. (oh... f**k me..)
Still hoping that Rina or Saemi would take the shot for EbiMasu II, though..  :D

Offline kei_sensei

• Member+
« Reply #3617 on: July 02, 2015, 05:59:15 PM »

The big question with the AV girls is whether SOD will allow its big stars (e.g. Sakura Mana) to be involved in something that it (SOD) doesn't control.

For me, they will. It is not the company that the auditions will look on to, but the promotion/agency that they came from.

As for the old members, I think Kishi is the only one who have a full support on this, since she is the leader. According to her tweets, she said that she totally wanted to have a "rebirth" for Muscats. She then blessed those who will be passed in the auditions while advising that they should work hard.

Offline ikari456

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #3618 on: July 02, 2015, 06:11:18 PM »
None of the old members will be back, Maccoi and Aino already confirmed it at press conference.

Maccoi "all the old members have moved on since their graduation and are doing their own things now, so we will start with all new members"
when you read between the lines what DMM is really saying is "we don't need a bunch of girls that are either retired or in the twilight of their careers"

Aino "to be honest, all the graduating members and a lot of the fans are not happy about this news, I think it is too early to bring Muscats back. Some of the members are pissed to say the least. I hope the girls that come to the auditions are serious about becoming Muscats because we graduating members all treated it like there is no tomorrow and gave it all we had. Honestly, I can't support them at the moment, I will have to see how hard they work, and if they can impress me, then I will give them my support"

So the information my friend got about all new members was accurate. So according to him, the AV girls for new Muscats are all decided already; therefore, the audition is probably only for a few gravure member or is simply used as a advertisement.

Based on the twitter response I see, the majority of the remaining Muscats fans are either disappointed with the announcement or are taking a wait and see approach, which agrees with what Aino said. I think this is a good chance for me to move on and graduate and go back to be a fan of a few graduated Muscats members.

Offline ikari456

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #3619 on: July 02, 2015, 06:22:48 PM »

For me, they will. It is not the company that the auditions will look on to, but the promotion/agency that they came from.

As for the old members, I think Kishi is the only one who have a full support on this, since she is the leader. According to her tweets, she said that she totally wanted to have a "rebirth" for Muscats. She then blessed those who will be passed in the auditions while advising that they should work hard.

DMM and CA group is behind the whole project, so unless they bury the hatchet with SOD, Sakura Mana is not coming.

I am sorry to sound rude, but Aino never wanted a "rebirth", in her tweet, she said all members have mixed feelings about this news, which hardly sounds like someone that is happy about it. None of the other members have touched on the subject, which agrees with what Aino said, they are probably pissed, but don't want to say anything bad about the group that they put their heart and soul in.

JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Last Alliance - Sorichuudo