JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: S-Creaters - Gray Road I Came

Author Topic: Atsumina: Puppet Master/ Wmatsui: Blood Wars COMPLETED  (Read 94617 times)

Offline mayuki_daisuki

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Wmatsui: Blood Wars update Chapter 23
« Reply #380 on: November 17, 2013, 07:20:35 PM »
rena died  :cry: ... she sacrificed herself.... mou baka rena! jurina needs you! :( :banghead:
baka yuko and jurina too! you should have never fought in the first place! :angry:
thanx for the update miyu :cow: :bow:
« Last Edit: November 17, 2013, 07:27:37 PM by mayuki_daisuki »
My kami-oshi is Mayuyu, and my oshimen is Oku Manami.

Offline mo-chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Juritan! \(*ω*)/
« Reply #381 on: November 17, 2013, 08:26:39 PM »
R-Rena-cha-an O_O
iyaaaaadaaaa Rena-chaaaaaaaaan you can't diiiiie (T____T)

Mayuki&WMatsui
Jurina is my oshi forever!! (>w<)/
 Mo-chan Fanfics:
Don't be ashamed when you love me
 One Shots
My Page

Offline atsuminaFTW

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I still love Atsumina but I've come to adore Yukko
« Reply #382 on: November 17, 2013, 09:31:11 PM »
Whoa, I'm deeply captivated by this story, will be waiting for future updates. Good job author-san!! :thumbsup
SKE's Spanish halfie has gotten my heart without even trying

Offline Kirozoro

• Member+
  • WMatsui, Atsumina, Mayuki couple forever!!
« Reply #383 on: November 17, 2013, 10:13:39 PM »
Nooo please dont make Rena die

And finally she mange to stop the war and sacrifice herself

Cant wait for the next ch

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #384 on: November 17, 2013, 10:54:36 PM »
Whoa finally caught up and the whole battle ends with a Rena sacrifice.

Can't wait for the next chapter
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline ILOVESAEYUKI-WMATSUI

• i love the princess of nagoya rena matsui <3333
  • Member+
  • i love wmatsui,mayuki,gekiblack,jurimayu,renairin
« Reply #385 on: November 18, 2013, 03:16:08 AM »
Noooooo!!! Please don't die Rena!! I want Rena and Jurina to live happily together as a couple at the end  :( please be a happy wmatsui ending  :bow: please update soon!!

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #386 on: November 18, 2013, 09:38:00 AM »
I don't know if I should be happy or sad about the death of Rena

Good for everyone.. Even Yuko...

But poor Jurina... She lost someone that she loved

What's going to happen next?

Who would be the leader now?

Would Jurina have her happy ending somehow?

Can't wait to find out

Thank you for the update

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline Zita

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #387 on: November 18, 2013, 08:36:14 PM »
 :imdead: 
:mon whimper: don't do this to me please.
KAMI OSHI: MATSUI RENA

http://kecha94.tumblr.com/

Offline miyumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I tend to update very fast so be on the lookout!
Re: Wmatsui: Blood Wars update Chapter 24 END
« Reply #388 on: November 24, 2013, 09:48:58 PM »
Well this is the final chapter guys. It was fun writing this so I hope you all enjoy the last chapter. Now it is time to see the true final end. Enjoy~
==================================================================================

Chapter 24

Jurina watched as the sky rained red and people started to claim that their blood had turned red. Everyone was the same now which meant there was no reason to fight anymore. Even Jurina's powers were gone and everyone was just normal. As happy as she should be, Jurina wasn't happy at all but instead it was the exact opposite feeling. Her heart sunk as she looked at Rena's dead body that hung limp on her sword. Yuko looked down and slowly pulled out leaving Jurina's blade still inside. Jurina carefully set Rena's body down and pulled her blade out. She then looked at her body for a long time trying to comprehend the fact that she had just killed Rena. Jurina was silent and her stare never left Rena for her eyes were fixed onto her body. The rain had stopped and everyone had left to go celebrate the ending of the war. All the remained was Rena and Jurina and Jurina wasn't planning on moving anywhere. However Jurina felt someone grab her shoulder and she looked over and saw Yuko. She looked at Jurina with sadness in her eyes and said,

"We can't just leave her out here.."

Jurina nodded her head and then together her and Yuko carried Rena's body into the palace. They carried the body down into the chamber where Jurina's mother was buried and dug a new grave for her. Atsuko and Minami cleaned the wounds and Tomochin and Chiyuu dressed her in the finest gowns. Mayu and Yuki said some prayers and then Sae and Sayaka buried the body into the gound. They put a tombstone next to the mother's grave and Yuko placed some flowers on top of the grave. Everyone stood in silence and then they all left along with Jurina and Yuko who went into the palace where the discussed future plans for the people.

(Ten Years Later...) 

It had been ten years since the war ended and everything has been peaceful since. Yuko and Jurina had combined the two lands into one big city and things have been going well. Jurina still rules the city with Yuko to make sure that the people are happy and safe but they don't have powers anymore. They use peaceful methods and only use force when required. Those who had powers were now only using weapons and still used them with extreme skill. The city was in order where there was no violence or fighting. Everything was peaceful and this was the one thing Rena would've wanted to see. Jurina had grown cold since Rena's death feeling that it was her fault. All Rena was trying to do was stop all the fighting and she didn't listen to her. Instead she fought childishly and in the end she killed the very person she loved. Every night Jurina goes down to Rena's grave and talks to her telling her everything about her day as if she was there. She doesn't tell Yuko that she's been visiting Rena's grave for she feared Yuko would get angry. Today was the tenth anniversary of Rena's death and so Jurina had brought down flowers, a bottle of alcohol, and a cigarette. Jurina walked over to the old grave and threw out the old flowers she had left and placed the new one. She then opened the bottle of alcohol and took a drink. Then she lit the cigarette and started to smoke it as well.

There was nothing but silence and as Jurina sighed and took another sip of her drink. She looked over at the grave with a tried and sad look in her eyes. She remembered all the fun times she had with Rena and started to miss them once more. How many times had she called out Rena's name and how many nights she had cried alone for her. All the time Jurina had spent caring for Rena even after death. Jurina wanted Rena to see all the great things she had done for the people to help them live peacefully. She had done so many things all for Rena and now all she wanted was for Rena to see them. Jurina sighed in sadness remembering that Rena wouldn't be able to see them but maybe she could in heaven. The thought of heaven made Jurina laugh realizing that she may never get to see Rena even after death. She had killed so many people in the past and to make things worse she killed the purist person she knew. There was no way Jurina was ever going to reach heaven and that was what made Jurina want to scream into the sky. Sadly Jurina had lost her will to fight it after ten years she just learned to give up. All she had to do was life out the rest of her life like Rena would want and when the time comes, maybe she'll be able to see her again. Jurina looked over at the grave and due to the alcohol, she imagined Rena standing there standing there with a saddened look on her face.

"Jurina what have you become?" Rena said with a sad tone.

Jurina was silent and then said,

"Can't a girl drink in peace?"

"You shouldn't be drinking let alone smoking? Didn't I teach you better?"

"What are you my mother? You're not here Rena so you can't do anything."

"You shouldn't be doing this. Stop now before it's too late!"

"You're ten years too late Rena.. It's too late for me.."

"Is it too late?"

Jurian looked over and saw Yuko standing at the entrance with a disappointed look on her face. She walked over to Jurina and said,

"What are you doing Jurina?"

"Celebrating. It's been ten years Yuko.. can you believe it?"

"Yes.. And Jurina you need to let go. I understand you loved her but you need to move on. Do you think Rena would want to see you like this? Smoking and drinking on her grave?"

Jurina became silent when Yuko said. that. She knew she was right but there was nothing she could do about it. This was the only thing that kept her calm and prevented her from going insane if anything. Jurina put out her cigarette and then threw her bottle at Yuko who caught it midair.

"Better?" Jurina said.

"It's a start. Now get back up here. We have to discuss about the increasing number of bums and the lack of jobs in the slum area."

"Alright.."

Jurina looked back at Rena who was waving her to go with Yuko. Jurina blinked her eyes and the fake Rena was gone leaving her with Yuko. Jurina went back up with Yuko into the light and got back to her usual work life. She followed Yuko into a large building and up to the top floor where there were the others waiting for them. Jurina sat at her usual spot and then the other started to talk about things she really didn't care about. The city really had changed since back then and people on the outside would say that it was fantastic. However to Jurina all she saw was the old town filled with people who hated each other and there was no love. She never saw the good in things anymore after Rena's death for she would punish herself for everything even if it wasn't her fault. Jurina was never same and many of her friends started to worry about her. However every time they tried to talked with her Jurina just pushed her away. Jurina wouldn't let anyone in and wasn't planning on it anytime soon.

When business was done, Jurina left the building and went to the local bar where she usually goes to. She ordered her favorite drink and watched the other customers converse and talk as she waited for her drink. When she got it she stared at the red liquid thinking of how the color reminded her of Rena. Almost everything reminded Jurina of Rena and it was hard for Jurina to live out her daily life without thinking of Rena. She wondered if she was going to be able to take it any longer with the way things are now. She may just end her life shorter than she was hoping for. As she was finishing her drink she felt a light a gust of wind behind her as the door opened. She felt someone sit next to her and in a velvet feminine voice say,

"One Gekikara Popper."

Jurina thought this woman was very strange for ordering such a spicy drink but she had no right to judge. All she could do was look over and watch the bar tender serve a tall glass of red liquid that was fizzling on to top. The woman picked it up and took a small sip as if it was nothing and licked her red lips. She had a hood on so Jurina couldn't see the face but her lips looked very similar to Rena's. The woman chugged the whole drink and then paid for it before leaving. As she walked past Jurina, Jurina picked up the faint scent of a smell she had known a long time ago. The scent of Rena was feint in the air and the very scent made Jurina almost choke on her drink. She looked over at the empty seat and then watched the door close behind itself. Jurina didn't know if it was the drink or if this was real but there was no way that the scent could be a dream. That woman smelled exactly like Rena and not to mention she drank only something Rena could manage to stomach. Jurina remembered Rena's love for spicy foods and so she she was starting to draw conclusions but wasn't sure. She had to find out more so she got up an ran after the woman. When she got outside though there was no sign of the woman and she had lost her. Jurina sighed feeling stupid thinking that the woman could have been Rena. Rena was someone no one could replace and she was just imaging things.

Jurina went back inside and paid for her drink and then decided to go on a walk for a while. She walked though old areas that her and Rena used to hang out at and places they used to go to. She went to the lake they had went to once and fountain they went to once. Jurina walked over to the fountain and stared at the newest edition they had added. In honor of Rena, the people added a beautiful statue of Rena with angelic wings. Jurina thought the people had done well with the statue and was very happy. Jurina pulled out a coin and made a wish before throwing it into the fountain. She once again sighed knowing that her wish probably won't come true because it's always the same as every other time she wishes.

"I wish I was with Rena.."

Her wish would never come true but she could always try. Jurina giggled a little and then continued her walk along the empty street watching the sun set in the distance. It was another beautiful sunset and Jurina remembered all the sunsets she and Rena had watched together. Many many things reminded Jurina of Rena and she started to think that maybe she wouldn't be able to handle it for she felt she was going insane. Everything was starting to drive her closer and closer to the edge and Jurina was thinking about jumping over it. The thoughts had been in her head ever since the day Rena died and they never really did leave. She wanted to end it all and just suffer in hell like she was supposed to for doing such awful things in the past. Even if she had begged for forgiveness she would never get it and there was no point in even trying. The thoughts were running in her head and she wondered if they would win this time. Walking down an alley way, Jurina saw something ahead walking slowly. Jurina was walking behind them from a distance watching her and then suddenly there was a strong gust of wind and saw a the person drop something. They turned around and bent over to pick it up and that's when a hood came down and at that moment Jurina saw Rena. There was no mistake that the woman was Rena and she was here and alive.

"Rena!!"

She looked up and saw Jurina and then quickly turned around and ran. With the swiftness of her legs Jurina ran as fast as she could trying to catch Rena but every time she got closer Rena grew further away. Jurina ran around the corner and saw Rena had turned down the other corner. Jurina ran with all her might as she tried to catch up with Rena and then she realized that they were coming up to a dead end and that's where she would try to catch her. Jurina was catching up with Rena and then when they made it to the alley all the way to end, Jurina knew she had her. Rena stopped at the dead end and turned to face Jurina who had stopped and was now trying to catch her breath.

"Re-Rena.. Why did you run?"

Rena was silent and Jurina decided to move closer to her wanting to get a better look. She reached out and grabbed the hood and pulled it off revealing her entire face. To Jurina's shock, it was Rena but another girl who looked very very similar to Rena. However it wasn't her and Jurina felt more discouraged than ever for the girl was scared of Jurina chasing her. Jurina apologized and then left the girl feeling idiotic and foolish. The thoughts were now suffocating her and she couldn't take it anymore. She was done with everything and so she decided that tonight she would end it all. She didn't want to talk to anyone all she wanted to do was leave the world. Making her way down to Rena's grave, Jurina looked at the grave one last time. Tears were flowing down her eyes and Jurina's body was just slowly giving out. Taking out a blade Jurina held it against her neck and looked up at the sky.

"I'll be with you soon Rena.."

Jurina closed her eyes and started to press the blade harder against her neck feeling it start to slice through her skin. Then suddenly she heard a voice coming from the middle of nowhere calling out to Jurina. Thought it was fake and continued to cut getting a little deeper but then suddenly there was a bright flash and a blast of power that knocked the blade out of Jurina's hand. She looked over and saw Rena's grave emitting strong energy coming from the stone. The suddenly there was bright flash that appeared and it started to split open. Soon after a figure came out and that figure was Rena the one and only who Jurina had thought she had lost. Rena had not changed a bit since the day she had died and Jurina was marveled by the sheer sight of Rena. Rena looked over at Jurina and gave her the warm smile that Jurina had missed for such a long time. Rena's smile turned into a frown though when Rena saw the cut on Jurina's neck.

"Jurina why are you doing this?" Rena asked.

"I'm tired of living Rena! I can't live without you!" Jurina cried.

"Jurina I sacrificed myself so you could live and bring peace to the people." 

"I did that Rena and now I'm tired of living in a world without you... I want to be with you Rena!"

"Jurina we can't be together.. My time has passed Jurina and I cannot be with you among the world of the living."

Jurina reached out and tried to grab Rena but she phased through and couldn't touch her. She couldn't feel Rena's warm touch or embrace her. The sheer thought brought Jurina to more tears and Rena simply sighed and moved closer to Jurina. Jurina didn't want to anger Rena and so she backed away towards the knife. She grabbed it and held it high an then said,

"I'm doing this because I love you!"

"Jurina no!"

Rena couldn't do anything as she stood there and watched Jurina plunge the knife deep into her chest. Jurina gasped and then fell to the ground bleeding out and eventually dying there in front of Rena's grave. Rena cried knowing what Jurina had done and there was nothing that she could have done to stop her. Then there was a glow and Jurina's spirit rose from her body. She walked over to Rena looking as she did ten years ago and with a smile she said,

"Now we can be together Rena.."

Jurina reached out and for once in ten years she was finally able to hold Rena. She pulled her in for a long awaited hug and for once in her life Jurina was able to feel happiness once again. Jurina was more than happy to finally be with Rena but Rena however was not. She knew this was wrong and she knew Jurina shouldn't be there with her. However there was nothing she could do for her now for Jurina had taken her own life on her own and Rena could not interfere with the will of others. Even though Jurina had thrown away her life, Rena was actually happy to see Jurina again. She had actually forgotten what it was like to feel Jurina and hold her. Rena knew that this was wrong but she had no complaints since she was able to be with the one who she loved and nothing was going to separate them now. Rena looked at Jurina with a dazzling stare and then said,

"Let's go."

Jurina nodded her head in agreement.

"Un!"

The portal opened and the two ran through giggling and holding hands forever never separating. The portal closed and now there was only silence. Jurina's body remained where it was and then a single butterfly fluttered in and landed on Jurina's body. The butterfly transformed into none other than Mariko who looked at Jurina's body and simply shook her head.

"Who knew you would actually do it.." she said as she stroked Jurina's cold cheek.

Mariko picked up Jurina's body and buried it next to Rena's but didn't put a tombstone. Instead she put a single flower and then looked at the two graves. She smiled and said,

"And so this is the final end of the Blood Wars.."

Then she turned and left the graves for the two lovers to rest eternally and to insure no one would bother the two, Mariko sealed the chamber so no one could ever disturb them and the two could be together in the afterlife forever. Then Mariko herself vanished into the great beyond finally redeeming herself for the wrong she had done such a long time ago. With this peace was finally restored and life as we knew continued to prosper into the future. 

THE END

==================================================================================
Ah sad end it is but good at the same time kinda. Anyways hope you liked the Blood Wars story and look forward to the next one! I'll be putting a poll to my next story in my OS thread so check it out! Thanks for reading and look forward to more fun and exciting adventures! 
« Last Edit: June 16, 2014, 06:04:56 AM by miyumi »

Offline Shinoki

• REVOLUTION
  • Member+
  • MONA
« Reply #389 on: November 24, 2013, 09:59:53 PM »
That was awesome...sad...
wonderful story... nod nod..

Offline olive29

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #390 on: November 24, 2013, 10:06:59 PM »
You make me cry !!!

At 4 A.M !!!

It's so sad... :cry:

Wonderful story, though !!!

Offline mo-chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Juritan! \(*ω*)/
« Reply #391 on: November 24, 2013, 10:49:17 PM »
that was sad...
my heart...
but I'm wmatsui r together :)
otsukare papa~~ you did  a great job ;)

Mayuki&WMatsui
Jurina is my oshi forever!! (>w<)/
 Mo-chan Fanfics:
Don't be ashamed when you love me
 One Shots
My Page

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #392 on: November 25, 2013, 03:21:41 AM »
Bitter sweet ending... for Wmatsui

You ended the story perfectly...

Nothing to say.... the perfect story until the end...

Like it lots...

Thank you for the sweet ending...

Can't wait to see more of your stories...

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline Kirozoro

• Member+
  • WMatsui, Atsumina, Mayuki couple forever!!
« Reply #393 on: November 25, 2013, 03:53:45 AM »
The last ch is so touch   :cry:

Nooo... I want more

Thank for the update

Offline Minamiyuki

• Kumiyuri - My OTP and Kami-oshi
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kizaki Yuria ❤ Yagami Kumi
« Reply #394 on: November 25, 2013, 06:11:56 PM »
That was a spectacular/beautiful story... Me want more Action/Adventure fics...

Thank you for your update...  :) :) :)
いつか君を会うために、望むでしょうは最後のものだったよ。
(To meet you someday, was the last thing I will wish for.)
Kumiyuri X Mayuki X Wmatsui X Atsumina X Furuyanagi X Kojiyuu

My Full Series Fics:
GunSword Series (On-going) | Need for Speed: Fast Forward (On-going) | Night Shift Series (On-hiatus) | Shikyo Taisen Series (On-going) | Shichitenshi Gakuen (On-hiatus)

Offline mayuki_daisuki

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #395 on: November 25, 2013, 06:32:51 PM »
reminds me a bit of romeo and juliet  :lol:
:cry: wmatsui died!! *cries*
mariko-sama as so sweet at end, marking jurina-chan's grave with a flower.. :heart: :yep:
thanx for this  :cow: :bow:
My kami-oshi is Mayuyu, and my oshimen is Oku Manami.

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #396 on: November 25, 2013, 07:47:39 PM »
Jurina finally ended her suffering after Rena's death.  Poor her

Great story
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline Zita

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #397 on: November 25, 2013, 08:01:23 PM »
This is so great story.
I am usually sad when there is sad ending but now I am not. :grin:
KAMI OSHI: MATSUI RENA

http://kecha94.tumblr.com/

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Atsumina: Puppet Master/ Wmatsui: Blood Wars COMPLETED
« Reply #398 on: December 03, 2013, 08:26:29 PM »
It's so sad T_T
The story was really great
By the way who is Miichan?
I was thinking about something when the blue blood blush they become blue and when the black blood blush they become black, right? I think it's something  very funny to see lol

Offline DC2805

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Think with your wisdom, Love with your heart.
Re: Atsumina: Puppet Master/ Wmatsui: Blood Wars COMPLETED
« Reply #399 on: December 08, 2013, 10:19:43 AM »
I will see it as a happy ending. Thanks for the good work!  :)
Visit my FFs:
We Love the Hospital! OS (Mayuki + Wmatsui) + Omake
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36072.0

The Foreigner Husband and The Traditional Wife (Wmatsui)
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36090.0

[Short OS] "Puppy" Love (Pairings: JR + YH)
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36408.0

My Little Brother Can't Be This Cute!
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36678.0

Derailed - OS featuring Aya x Nao
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=37305.0

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: S-Creaters - Gray Road I Came