JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Nine Muses - Wild

Author Topic: The Sugaya Risako Thread (菅谷梨沙子)  (Read 187631 times)

Ishikawa Minoru

The Official Sugaya Risako Thread
« Reply #60 on: September 25, 2006, 01:16:37 AM »
Quote from: wordsworth
:panda_love::panda_omg2::panda_haha:   :pen_clap::pen_wave::pen_whirl::pen_what: :pen_shocked: :yay::kgreat::kcrazy:

She's the youngest H!P girl to ever get a photobook right? It may be too early and she may be too young but we can't do anything about it. I have mixed emotions regarding H!P kids getting PBs but eventually, it had to happen sooner or later. I 've seen Berryz PBs and those PBs were absolutely adorable. I just didn't expect Risako to get her solo PB this early. I don't expect to see bikini shots but I do hope to see more Siiko-cuteness in this PB.

Thanks for the news, tama-chan!

I actually feel sorry they didn't give Miyabi-chan a photobook when she was Risako-chan's age because,in my opinion,she was even more attractive back then.
I'm really looking forward to this one though.Risako-chan's probably the most beautiful member of Hello! Project at the moment and she's soo cute.Like in that clip showing on You Tube where she's shown falling asleep.That's priceless!

Offline Aioros

• 「 ebiru powered+ 」
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • A CAT IS FINE TOO...
« Reply #61 on: September 25, 2006, 02:36:33 AM »
Welcome to JPH!P Ishikawa Minoru!!!

Yeah I saw that clip on youtube too. Check out this clip(she and Miyabi were feeding horses.) This is cute too :)

WAR AKARI!!! Infernal Ninjutsu, Hidden Lore...Freedom of Opposites Technique!!! Rest in peace Kyle,Jab,Mom,Tita, ChrNo...

Offline huggumwuggums

• さゆみのLOVEマシーン
  • Member+
  • Soo Young = My genie
« Reply #62 on: September 25, 2006, 05:49:30 AM »
Quote from: Ishikawa Minoru
I actually feel sorry they didn't give Miyabi-chan a photobook when she was Risako-chan's age because,in my opinion,she was even more attractive back then.
I'm really looking forward to this one though.Risako-chan's probably the most beautiful member of Hello! Project at the moment and she's soo cute.Like in that clip showing on You Tube where she's shown falling asleep.That's priceless!

Aren't you the Ishikawa Minoru from H!O? If you are, I've heard a LOT about you.

Ishikawa Minoru

« Reply #63 on: September 28, 2006, 12:02:21 AM »
Welcome to JPH!P Ishikawa Minoru!!!

Thanks.

Yeah I saw that clip on youtube too. Check out this clip(she and Miyabi were feeding horses.) This is cute too :)

That was way too cute.Risako-chan was so cute in that video,specially when she was just sort of staring into the void after she fed the horses for the second time and was being shaken by Miyabi-chan.
I just love her so much.
By the way,and I'm not really sure this hasn't been discussed in this thread already(it's really lenghty so,as you might expect I didn't exactly read everything) but there's some rumours going on the internet and several gossip magazines about Risako-chan being half-Japanese and half-Canadian.I don't really know if this is true,or not,but according to my own research this is merely gossip.What do you think?

Quote from: huggumwuggums
Aren't you the Ishikawa Minoru from H!O? If you are, I've heard a LOT about you.

That's correct.
I can only imagine what you have been told(actually it's not very hard to predict,but let's pretend that's beyond my ability),but I can only say in my defense that I feel some members(not the majority I hope,for I have met very interesting people on those boards) were unfair to me and have greatly misunderstood my theories and opinions.

Offline yurinachan

• Berryz Switch On!
  • Member+
« Reply #64 on: September 28, 2006, 02:35:44 AM »
Welcome Ishikawa Minoru.

Rumors come and go. Another one is that her grandfather is president of TV Tokyo. That came about when people thought they were related because their last names were the same. I like Risako because she has improved so greatly. She has come a long way from being this shy little girl when Berryz debuted to this wonderful, charming girl.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2006, 05:02:07 AM by yurinachan »

Offline Aioros

• 「 ebiru powered+ 」
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • A CAT IS FINE TOO...
« Reply #65 on: September 28, 2006, 02:49:41 AM »
I've also read about that, I think it was in the Berryz thread. I think it is still a rumor unless it comes from her(Risako) . But there's nothing wrong with being half-Japanese and half-Candian right? I'm really not sure why it became such an issue. Will being half-Canadian change how I like her? Of course not. :)

Yeah, she's improved a lot but she's still having with problems with focusing like in HPH (she was shaky at the start but her performance was quite good, not that I'm biased :P)

She's still young and there's still a big room for improvement. :)

WAR AKARI!!! Infernal Ninjutsu, Hidden Lore...Freedom of Opposites Technique!!! Rest in peace Kyle,Jab,Mom,Tita, ChrNo...

Offline huggumwuggums

• さゆみのLOVEマシーン
  • Member+
  • Soo Young = My genie
« Reply #66 on: September 28, 2006, 05:27:22 AM »
That's correct.
I can only imagine what you have been told(actually it's not very hard to predict,but let's pretend that's beyond my ability),but I can only say in my defense that I feel some members(not the majority I hope,for I have met very interesting people on those boards) were unfair to me and have greatly misunderstood my theories and opinions.

Welcome and yes, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt this time.

By the way,and I'm not really sure this hasn't been discussed in this thread already(it's really lenghty so,as you might expect I didn't exactly read everything) but there's some rumours going on the internet and several gossip magazines about Risako-chan being half-Japanese and half-Canadian.I don't really know if this is true,or not,but according to my own research this is merely gossip.What do you think?

and here we go again...

Ishikawa Minoru

« Reply #67 on: September 28, 2006, 06:43:30 PM »
Quote from: yurinachan
Welcome Ishikawa Minoru.

Rumors come and go. Another one is that her grandfather is president of TV Tokyo. That came about when people thought they were related because their last names were the same. I like Risako because she has improved so greatly. She has come a long way from being this shy little girl when Berryz debuted to this wonderful, charming girl.

I've also her about that one,though it's slightly more unlikely to be true.In any case I wouldn't want to believe it since it being true would undermine her natural talent,i.e. it would mean her grandfather sort of pulled the strings to have her there,with Hello! Morning being broadcast on TV Tokyo and everything.

As for her progression as an artist I think she was a charming girl to begin with.I've seen most of her videos over the past 3 years and I can only say I treasure each stage of her life very much.
Her current imagine is that of the sexy member of the group.Even the other girls say so themselves.However,her shy image from back in 2004 or her performance in Hotaru no Hoshi is also very likable.

I've also read about that, I think it was in the Berryz thread. I think it is still a rumor unless it comes from her(Risako) . But there's nothing wrong with being half-Japanese and half-Candian right? I'm really not sure why it became such an issue. Will being half-Canadian change how I like her? Of course not. :)

Sure it doesn't change much.It would only be weird for me to be obsessed with her right now and,upon confirming my suspicions,start to hate her.I'll always love her,regardless of her ethinical background.
I just wanted to know more,that's all,something the folks over at H!O might not have understood.I'd rather have her being 100% Japanese but some things just can't be helped,right?

Offline yurinachan

• Berryz Switch On!
  • Member+
« Reply #68 on: September 29, 2006, 03:09:02 AM »
Have anybody preordered Risako's PB yet?

I went to some Japanese online retailers and they are starting to run out of stock. Already preordered mine from Yesasia. I probably won't be opening the plastic packaging and wait until someone scans in all the images so we can download them.

Offline nebok0

• Member+
« Reply #69 on: September 29, 2006, 08:10:47 AM »
I've also heard of both of those rumors. But there must be more to the rumor of her grandfather being the president of tv tokyo then just her last name? Otherwise that would be kind of strange. I mean basing a rumor on the fact that their last names are the same......

There was also the rumor of Niigaki's father being someone important.... I don't think either of those are true.

About Risako being half canadian, I heard that it was a grandparent that was canadian (which would make her 4th) and that she only heard about it recently. That is an interesting rumor though. Her hair is kind of light toned, and it was also light way back when she auditioned to be an HP kid. But then there are pictures of her with her hair darker... Well there are some asian parents that dye their kids hair when they are seven but not very many.

Personally I knew two girls growing up who were asian but had strangly light hair. Then when we were older they both found out they had western blood in their families.

Offline yurinachan

• Berryz Switch On!
  • Member+
« Reply #70 on: September 29, 2006, 08:26:09 AM »
From her baby pics in HPH, it was always a light brown color. Most babies that I seen from Japanese couples have black hair. Whether she is full Japanese or 3/4 Japanese, Risako is still cute.

Ishikawa Minoru

« Reply #71 on: September 29, 2006, 05:55:46 PM »
Quote from: nebok0

About Risako being half canadian, I heard that it was a grandparent that was canadian (which would make her 4th) and that she only heard about it recently. That is an interesting rumor though. Her hair is kind of light toned, and it was also light way back when she auditioned to be an HP kid. But then there are pictures of her with her hair darker... Well there are some asian parents that dye their kids hair when they are seven but not very many.

Personally I knew two girls growing up who were asian but had strangly light hair. Then when we were older they both found out they had western blood in their families.

That's right,I checked the article and it says her grandmother was Canadian.
I was thinking about this and am wondering if it's possible for someone in Japan to check her family genealogy.
It should theoretically be possible to find her record and from there trace back her family tree.
I assume that sort of information isn't available online but I suppose we could get someone to do this for us.Either that,or I can wait till I get to Japan this summer and check it out for myself(and maybe look up some stuff about the other members of Hello! Project:P )
I hope this doesn't sound too paranoid and stalky,though....

Offline Kyobu

• PLATICA
  • Member+
  • GAO!
« Reply #72 on: September 29, 2006, 11:47:20 PM »
Quote from: yurinachan
Whether she is full Japanese or 3/4 Japanese, Risako is still cute.

Haha, well said :D

Offline nebok0

• Member+
« Reply #73 on: September 30, 2006, 01:01:10 AM »
That's right,I checked the article and it says her grandmother was Canadian.
I was thinking about this and am wondering if it's possible for someone in Japan to check her family genealogy.
It should theoretically be possible to find her record and from there trace back her family tree.
I assume that sort of information isn't available online but I suppose we could get someone to do this for us.Either that,or I can wait till I get to Japan this summer and check it out for myself(and maybe look up some stuff about the other members of Hello! Project:P )
I hope this doesn't sound too paranoid and stalky,though....

Well I don't think it sounds paranoid, it seems like a reasonable question to wonder about. But it doesn't seem like something that would just be available to the public. Maybe if you hired a private detective (that sounds stalky...... :P

Ishikawa Minoru

« Reply #74 on: September 30, 2006, 02:43:23 AM »
Quote from: nebok0
Well I don't think it sounds paranoid, it seems like a reasonable question to wonder about. But it doesn't seem like something that would just be available to the public. Maybe if you hired a private detective (that sounds stalky...... :P
I got this idea while reading an article about british historian David Irving(who is now in jail because of his revisionist agenda,or rather,because he entered a country he was barred from entering because he was accused of denying the Jewish holocaust) and how there were rumours about his alleged Jewish ancestry.The author of said article said he had been to the national archives,or something similar,looked up his profile and managed to disprove those claims.
I think something similar could be done with Risako-chan.I don't know about hiring a private detective,because I don't have much cash at the moment,but it's a thought,nonetheless.
EDIT:Also,would there be a chance of me being legally persecuted if I were to resort to the services of a private investigator?I don't want Risako-chan to hate me.

Offline yurinachan

• Berryz Switch On!
  • Member+
« Reply #75 on: September 30, 2006, 02:51:38 AM »
EDIT:Also,would there be a chance of me being legally persecuted if I were to resort to the services of a private investigator?I don't want Risako-chan to hate me.

What would you do if someone was trying to find out about your family lineage through a private investigator without your permission?

Offline zutto_Mikitty

• Mikitty Deep Heart
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #76 on: September 30, 2006, 04:19:27 AM »
whatever the rumours about her...
Risako is still Risako that we love her so much...as fans we only can support her not investigated hers privacys...that will make her doing hers job without worrying

:heart:Risako :heart:

CountDown 13 days before her PB comeoutXD
sssttt!...Don't Make Some Noise...She Was Sleeping!

Offline Aioros

• 「 ebiru powered+ 」
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • A CAT IS FINE TOO...
« Reply #77 on: September 30, 2006, 04:59:20 AM »
Quote from: zutto_Mikitty
whatever the rumours about her...
Risako is still Risako that we love her so much...as fans we only can support her not investigated hers privacys...that will make her doing hers job without worrying

Well said zutto_Mikitty! :thumbsup

As fans the best thing we can do is to support her with whatever she does and leave her private life to herself. It can't be avoided that we want to know more about her personal background but will that be able to help her in any way?

Come on guys, this thread was made to show our love for Sugaya-chan. Let's do that m'kay. :P

Quote from: zutto_Mikitty
CountDown 13 days before her PB comeoutXD

Can't wait for the previews. Hope she doesn't become another Saaya. Sugaya-chan's got more talent anyway (no offense to Saaya fans) :)

Offline huggumwuggums

• さゆみのLOVEマシーン
  • Member+
  • Soo Young = My genie
« Reply #78 on: September 30, 2006, 02:49:53 PM »
:Also,would there be a chance of me being legally persecuted if I were to resort to the services of a private investigator?I don't want Risako-chan to hate me.

I don't think she knows that you(or any of us, actually) exist, so I don't think she'd be mad (or even care) at anything you do.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2006, 02:53:54 PM by huggumwuggums »

Ishikawa Minoru

« Reply #79 on: September 30, 2006, 04:24:34 PM »
Well said zutto_Mikitty! :thumbsup

As fans the best thing we can do is to support her with whatever she does and leave her private life to herself. It can't be avoided that we want to know more about her personal background but will that be able to help her in any way?
I never once implied I would ever stop supporting and adoring her.It's probably because I love her so much that I thought of doing that.When you're loved by some many people worlwide your every breath,thought,word,etc is almost sacred to the fans.
Still,I do understand where you guys are coming from.If she wanted people to know about her family background then she would have made a public statement of some sort,so maybe it's best to let this subject rest.
Still,it's true the tabloids wrote about her family background...maybe it's untrue;they're spreading false rumours about her.In that event my hypothetical investigation would help clear things up and I would be seen as a  persuer of truth.I bet she'd be grateful if I helped make things clear.

Quote from: huggumwuggums
I don't think she knows that you(or any of us, actually) exist, so I don't think she'd be mad (or even care) at anything you do.
Ever heard of erotomania?:D
Seriously,though,have you never dreamed of meeting her one day?I don't care if it's hard or even delusional,but the thought of not meeting her and the rest of Berryz does not ever cross my mind.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2006, 04:37:11 PM by Ishikawa Minoru »

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Nine Muses - Wild