JPHiP Radio (27/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: The Idol Formerly Known As LADYBABY - ONIGIRIKKU RIVAIVA

Author Topic: One heart for Two [Chapter 4 up 19 Feb]  (Read 10159 times)

Offline Ada XD

• Ai-chan's ichiban female wota :D
  • Member+
  • Stuck on Lovely ❤
One heart for Two [Chapter 4 up 19 Feb]
« on: January 31, 2010, 09:04:35 AM »
Hey guys :grin: Ada is back with another story XD
It's posted on H!O too, but I decided to share it with the JPH!P peeps also :3
Enjoy!

Chapter 1: My little Secret (Aichan POV)

If dreams could last forever~

I felt myself twitch under the covers as two alarm clocks started buzzing in unison. After reaching out to the bed table, I blindly found and stopped the sources of my early headache. Some mumbles could be heard from the other side of the room, as my roommate stuffed her cute little head more under her pillows.
"Reina, get up will you?" I asked her in a low tone as I struggled to keep my eyes open myself. There was no reply though, but I knew she could hear me.
Slowly getting up from the bed, I instinctively took one hand to my head, since it was about to explode. The cold floor felt like ice to my sore limbs as I moved around carefully. One of the high heeled shoes that caused me the pain was thrown somewhere under the desk.

It was then when I realized the clothes I had been sleeping into were completely different from my pajamas.
"Reina, just what exactly happened last night?" I asked her as I removed the pillows and the covers off her head.
Her barely opened eyes searched around the room for me , because the sudden amount of light hurt her. Yawning and stretching like a cat, she slowly got up from her bed.
"I can't remember much..." Her voice came in a husky, low tone.
I sighed.
"... Only that we danced, and uhm.. I brought you upstairs and... That's it. Yeah.."

Still rubbing my forehead, I looked around for the pill drawer "You seriously have to keep me away from drinks from now on ..."
"Okay, next time I'll make sure you won't touch the bottles anymore"
"Huh? No... NO! There won't be a next time!"
She giggled, as she walked over to the closet "Yeah right." Her eyes scanned me quickly upside down, then threw some clothes at me. "Well anyway...We can skip today's classes too if you want~~"
"No Reina, we've already been in trouble..." I mumbled as I removed the black tops off my face "...Don't make me do that again"
She rolled her eyes at me, smiling "Oh yeah, I forgot I was talking to the #1 nerd of the University"
I stared at her threateningly with a don't-make-my-head-hurt-more-or-I-shall-eat-you-alive look. Moments of silence followed.

"Ne, Aichan~"
"Hm?"
She smirked "You sure looked nice last night"
My cheeks flushed as I helplessly tried to pull lower my mid-thigh skirt.

I'm Takahashi Ai, 23 years old, senior year in university. This campus feels like my second home.
I can always find my way through all these countless hallways, with each and every detail of them engraved into my mind.
The Freshman days bring me back pleasant memories; when I'm alone, I often browse my old diary and laugh at my shy self back then. 4 years ago I was nothing but a shy little girl hidden inside a tough shell. No one could get me open up. Uhm, almost...
Right now I feel like everyone knows me and...

"Takahashi san?"
When I looked behind, a young boy with clear blue eyes smiled at me, shaking my hand nervously.
I answered back as politely as I could "May I help you?"
"Uhm yes... I can't find my way to the cafeteria; could you please show me where it is?"
I was starting to get nervous too, since he wasn't planning to let my hand go.

A familiar laughter could be heard from the same table, in that same corner. I walked over to them and placed my tray on the usual spot. I got so used to this small yet important part of our busy schedules that I'm even seeing it in my dreams: how me and Reina sit on a side, and Eri and Sayu on the other, and how their welcoming squeals, giggles and laughs in the morning always make me release stress. They are actually... the only reason I am still there for, so any headache disappears near them. Someone important is missing though...

Still. How come they can be so hyper and loud even after dancing and drinking all night?
From the way Sayumi and Eri talked, there was no sign of exhaustion whatsoever. Nor there were bags under Reina's eyes, as usual. Speaking of her...I couldn't help but notice that Reina was eating ... pretty fast actually~ as if something bugged her. She probably found something interesting in the other side of the cafeteria, since she wasn't taking her eyes off of it (?). Mine, on the other hand, slightly turned watery after struggling to hold back some yawns.

Reina glared at me "Are you eating or what?" She was already finished when I didn't even start.
"Uhm I-"
"Ooh look who's here~" Eri smirked brightly when the long waited missing piece of the puzzle finally made her appearance. There she was, walking slowly towards us, smiling at everyone she knew. That smile blew me away two years ago, and it's still making my heart pound hard every time I see it.
But for some reason... her smile just faded away, right after her lips let out a weak "Hi."
As if she didn't see her for two years, Eri pulled her down on her usual seat beside her.
"Hello Gakichan~ Why so sad?" Sayumi asked worriedly.
"Hm? I'm not sad...just a bit tired."
She ate in her usual mannered style; I was completely mesmerized by how those two mushy lips moved, still I didn't want to look like a retard staring at how she eats, so I digged in too.

"Ne Aichan..."
"Hm?" I looked back at Reina while stuffing myself with spaghettis.
"Who was that guy that entered the cafeteria with you?"
Lol yeah, I choked. Reina has always been a very curious kitten~ "Uhm... Some random. guy that. stopped me on the way here, ... that knew my name and.... "
She was patiently nodding as I spoke with my mouth full.
"... and that didn't let go of my hand"

Coincidence much? Now Gakisan choke too... But what scared me the most was Reina's glare. "I shall go stomp on that conceited freshman head of his"
"Gosh, no! Just stay here" My arms clung onto hers as I pulled her back to her seat “...I forgot about it already. Maybe he was new and... scared?"
"As you say Aichan." she rolled her eyes at me and started playing with her straw.
"Nee Aichan~ Wasn't that guy the one that wanted to dance with you last night?..."
Reina's fists clenched while I stared at Sayumi dumbfounded, with one piece of spaghetti hanging down my lips.

"... By the way you were so hottt~~Argh!" She suddenly took her knee out and stroked it gently as if something hit her hard from under the table.
"He did what?" I asked as I wiped my mouth "This might sound stupid... but uhm. I can't remember what I did last night."
"Anyway. Eri needs private tutoring~ Gakisan, would you mind teaching me... maths?"
Suddenly changing the subject as if it worth shit? That's definitely like Eri. But what bothered me were the way her fingers played with that long hair; the way her arms snaked around that slender waist... and the way she looked into those hazel eyes.
They all made me strangle the crap out of my fork. I was expecting a <sorry, I’m busy> anytime soon, but...
"Of course Kamechan" she smiled and patted her head, then resumed eating her lunch.

I realized it just then: Gakisan didn't look at me not even once. My fork fell lightly back onto the table. Knowing Eri, they won't be just studying; and for the rest of the day, my appetite had just been ruined.

"Was it just me or Gakisan avoided me the whole day? The cafeteria, then on the hallway..."
"Maybe you're right..." I could hear her perfectly even if her voice was dead low "...But last night she was acting totally different near you so don't ask me what-"
"Huh?..." Reina's eyes shot open when I sticked my head out through the curtains "...What happened last night? Am I missing something?"
She walked over to me sighing, then pushed my head back into the clothing booth. "Put on that dress already. I can't lie to you so listen carefully. Basically right after you had those two glasses of brandy you started hitting on Gakisan. She was mooore than glad you noticed her so she kissed you. Then you dragged her in a room and almost ripped her clothes off. I don't even want to imagine what would have happened if I didn't take you out of there and get you to sleep."
"..."
"I can't hear you."
"..."
"Aichan is everything alright?" She pulled the curtains a bit and peeked inside, only to see me lean against the wall, with my jaw dropped.
"OH. MY. GOD."
"... Bonus for five stars reaction." she giggled.

"I have to apologize. Now."
She pouted "No you don't. She enjoyed it. What you have to do is... forget about it. That's what she did~"
"Reina! Are you serious? She might think she's been friends with a rapist or something."
"El oh el. I saw her with my own eyes Aichan. If I would have been just 2 minutes late, she would have been on top instead of you."
"... That's it! You were drunk too so you might have been hallucinating or something."
The elevator doors opened, as she spoke gently "I was more sober than ever."
"Hm?"
"Nothing... let's go study already."

Reina threw herself on the bed while I placed my shopping bags in the wardrobe. After I got my hair fixed in a bun, I took my diary out from under the bed.
"I hate mathssss~"
Pouting and waving that notebook on all sides, she was just so cute that I let out a small laugh. After writing a few lines in the diary, I went out on the balcony to get some fresh air. The wind was blowing gently under the deep blue immensity. And... As if following a well known routine, I rested my elbows against the shiny rail and angled my eyes to the right, waiting for...
...Something that didn't take long to appear. Her hair was thrown off her shoulders in the most beautiful way possible. She tried to cover her bare arms and warm herself, since it got a bit chilly. I would always wait for her on the balcony; even though there were times when she didn't come out. No one really knows about my true feelings towards Risa. Except Reina, I think.

About 7 more balconies were between us, but it was enough for me.
"Aren't you cold?" Reina gently placed a sweatshirt on my shoulders, looking right into my eyes.
"And weren't you supposed to study for tomorrow's exam?"
She smiled and pushed me inside "Go make myself some coffee~ I'll wait you here."
"You owe me one miss" I winked at her and headed to the kitchen.

Each room in our dorm has it. A rather small room, with all the appliances in it payed by the students. In that matter me and Reina shared the expenses two years ago when we first met. Old sweet days... 5 minutes later I was back into the room, and found Reina on the bed, grumpier than ever.
"What happened?" I asked as I handed her the cup of coffee.
"Nothing important, something just ruined my mood."
"Weird much?... Oh I get it. From that stare you don't want to talk about it"

It was around midnight when Reina fell asleep. Tomorrow is going to follow the same old routine: Classes, lunch, classes, shopping, study time. How come I never get bored though? My last words of the day weren't said out loud, since Reina was sleeping peacefully, so I just wrote them down.

I knew I wasn't just having a dream~ And now I changed my mind. There will be a next time. For sure...

One heart for Two is written for AlwaysAi :3
So :D The next chappie will be up in 2 days :3
Comments are always appreciated 8D
« Last Edit: February 19, 2010, 10:13:52 PM by Ada XD »

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
Re: One heart for Two [Chapter 1 up 31 Jan]
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2010, 09:17:52 AM »
OMG! You are back!  :mon fyeah:  :mon fyeah:  :mon fyeah:

*continues reading and will edit later*  :D

EDIT

TakaGaki  :mon money:

Hmmm... Reina and Eri --> look suspicious  :yep:

Reina read the diary?  :huhuh

That freshman is so dead for holding Ai's hand  :mon kungfu:

ME LOVES IT ALREADY  :gmon twirl:

S!hu! you're so popular  :D
« Last Edit: January 31, 2010, 09:28:23 AM by kRisZ »

Offline YumePouk

• Without a word you made me know love & Without a word love leaves me
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I just wanna be with you, that's all...
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2010, 10:17:38 AM »
Welcome back ^^
great chapter....
Yeah another TakaGaki fic <3 <3
Hmm.... Does Reina like Ai and Eri like Gaki?!?
>_< I want to read more
keep up your work
waiting to read the next chapter patiently
Like I didn't hear it, like I couldn't hear it.... I shouldn't have heard your love in the first place
]

Offline Ada XD

• Member+
  • Stuck on Lovely ❤
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2010, 10:31:20 AM »
thank you guys for commenting <3
Well uhm XD Reina didn't read Aichan's diary yet     :lol:
and about if she likes her or not... you'll see in the next chappies :3   :twisted:

Offline alwaysYou

• Aigaki<3 and AiReina<3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Defeated by Aichan..Forever Lovely Aichan..<3
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2010, 10:44:27 AM »
If dreams could last forever~
then everyone will be happy..XD XD

"Reina, just what exactly happened last night?"
Reina: I ate you up :twisted:

"Oh yeah, I forgot I was talking to the #1 nerd of the University"
how come i so agree to this.. :nervous
#1 nerd yet the cuteness, hottest, sexiest, prettiest .............endless  :lol:

"Ne, Aichan~"
"Hm?"
She smirked "You sure looked nice last night"
AiReina  :wub: :wub: :wub:

That smile blew me away two years ago, and it's still making my heart pound hard every time I see it.
AiGaki :wub: :wub: :wub:
i'm still stuck between this 2 pair.. XD

"Uhm... Some random. guy that. stopped me on the way here, ... that knew my name and.... "
She was patiently nodding as I spoke with my mouth full.
"... and that didn't let go of my hand"
aichan is just so popular huh..XD

"El oh el. I saw her with my own eyes Aichan. If I would have been just 2 minutes late, she would have been on top instead of you."
oh man, reina, you should come in after 2 min..XD XD

@kR: i love how you add one icon after each comment..kawaiiii..XD

That freshman is so dead for holding Ai's hand  :mon kungfu:
let go and kill him together..XD

HAHAHAHA.. :lol:
i know i know :oops: :oops:
XD :lol:

ReiAiGaki  :wub: :wub: :wub:
nice fic..
still wondering if reina like aichan more of kamei more.. :nervous
for gakisan..hmmmmm..
Aichan is definitely loving gakisan yet, she might have some feeling for the kitty.. :D

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2010, 01:25:46 PM »
Yay! it's here too! I'm glad, can't wait for the next installment.  :cow: :cow:

Offline badsaints

• in love with Love
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2010, 03:57:38 PM »
Oh a gorokkies fic? I'm definitely gonna follow this one :wub:

I see a hint of TakaGaki and maybe TanaKame? :inlove: But I am interested on what happened that night :twisted:

Can't wait for the next update

Offline Ada XD

• Member+
  • Stuck on Lovely ❤
« Reply #7 on: February 01, 2010, 08:12:03 AM »
@Sihui: i love it when there are comments with lots of quotes from the chapters  :twothumbs
@rndmnweird: thank you!  :hee:
@badsaints: yay thankies~   :on gay:

Offline Ada XD

• Member+
  • Stuck on Lovely ❤
« Reply #8 on: February 02, 2010, 05:31:02 PM »
Chapter two : our strong Bonds (Aichan POV)

I can be pretty early if there are no drinks in my menu~

Judging by the pale orange light on the walls, the sun was probably barely rising. This particular morning seemed colder comparing to the other ones; I could feel it even before jumping out of the bed. My eyes wandered around, searching for nothing in particular, until something caught their attention: Reina's cover was half on the floor, half on her legs. I kneeled gently next to her bed and tucked her in, then removed some hair straps away from her face. Her steady breathing was warm and calm, making her nearly perfect facial features stand out. I could watch her like that all day and never get bored, but the clock on the bed table showed I had to hurry.

She wasn't awake even when I came out from the shower; neither was she when I changed clothes. But while I was putting my make up on, I felt watched. I used the small mirror I had in my hand to glance at her a bit; two small chocolate eyes were watching my every move, squinted in a serious expression. I turned around quickly to face her and got in return a playful smile...

She skillfully spread the grey polish on her long nails, sipping greedily from time to time from the cup I gave her. “Your coffees are the best”
I smiled while fixing my hair in a ponytail “So are your nails. Woah~”
She told me to join her on the table, and then took my hand in hers. Her fingers brushed gently against mine, with no hurry whatsoever. The next ten minutes felt like hours, because her caresses and the softness of her hands somewhat made me asleep~

As I walked her to her class, she seriously tensed up. "Oh my god Aichan. What if I fail?"
I patted her shoulder, smiling "Don't worry. You'll do great!"
Matching hair pins and nails, almost same heights... If it wasn’t for the different clothing style we’d pass up like sisters anytime. She frowned nervously and bit her lip, then pulled me in a tight hug. I knew how important this exam was to the junior students, so I squeezed her back and whispered once again “Good luck” 

I don’t think my words made her less stressed than she already was, because she walked in with her fists clenched. As I turned around to go to my own class, 10 feet away, a familiar figure was leaning against the wall, waiting for me.  As usual, our little chat cheered me up, because she was even more hyper than usual. But I just… had to pop up with the stupid question that troubled me ever since the previous day.
“So uhm… How did the math tutoring with Gakisan go?”
She smiled happily from ear to ear “Last night was so fun~~ She rewarded me for each correct answer, and we had pillow fights, and… Oh Aichan! Is Reina mad at me or something? Because when I was trying to warm up Gakihan last night on the balcony, Reina was glaring at us with some death aura it made me shiver…”

I was speechless.  Why wouldn’t Reina want to tell me about them? Thank god we were already in front of our class; I just let out a fast “No idea.Seeyoulater.Bye.” before storming inside.
As expected, I couldn’t concentrate the whole day.

The cafeteria wasn’t so crowded, meaning that for the first time in ages I came before my junior friends. But alas… Our table was occupied.
“Excuse me but… this is our table.”
“Takahashi san?...” his surprised expression changed into a wide smirk “… I don’t recall seeing your name written on it. But if you want, I actually can write it. Yuuji <3 Aichan sounds nice right?“
Well damn. This freshman sure is confident while his classmates are around.
“I’m serious. For two years I’ve been eating at this table, so I have to ask you guys once again to leave okay?”
“Relax, precious. You’ll eat here today too, come join me”
So uhm. He’s starting to piss the hell out of me.
“You’re sitting on my chair you snot. Beat it.” Those words came out in such a cold way it made the hair on my back sit right up. Apparently so did theirs, because they immediately left without saying a word. Reina took back her place, smiling at me “What are you waiting for? Let’s eat~”

I sat next to her quietly, averting my eyes from her.
“Aren’t you going to ask me something?” she poked my arm playfully, but I still remained silent.
“Aichan is something wrong? Did that jackass make you mad? I’ll go export my foot on his minuscule ass right now-“
“Reina. Why didn’t you tell me about Gaki and Kame cuddling on the balcony last night? ...“
She sighed, somewhat surprised by the question. “… Did you think I would have thrown tomatoes in them or something, just because I can’t stand seeing them together??” She was still as silent as a grave, so I continued: “You’ve hidden stuff from me lately and I don’t like that. Now say something dammit.”My frown softened when her fingers started playing with my hair. “Aichan, the last thing I want is to see you hurt.”

I didn’t get the chance to reply, because Sayumi joined us too, clearly troubled by something.
“What’s wrong Sayu?” I asked her worriedly as I snatched one of her three muffins.
“Pfft. I had an argue with Eri. She was supposed to come over to my room but… Apparently she spent the night at-“
She stopped when she saw me spacing out. I was only paying attention at how elegantly Gaki’s legs moved towards us. To me, she seemed less stiff than yesterday, but ten times more beautiful.
“Hi~~”
“Hi Gakisan. “Sayumi’s smile disappeared two seconds later when she took back her muffin from my tray, glaring at me.
“Where’s your turtle?” Reina asked sarcastically while eating her rice.
“I don’t know Tanakacchi, I’m not her nanny.”

Our eyes met for a second, and all I felt was… awkwardness. It’s my fault we’re now like this: not being able to watch each other directly in the eyes. We can’t hang out as we used to, we can’t share secrets anymore…All because of my careless hormones.
I took a deep breath and bit my lower lip, staring at her suggestively. She on the other hand, looked at me with a serious expression I found myself unable to read.
Out of nowhere she excused herself and I stared at her all the way to the bathroom. Sayu and Reina noticed and told me to follow her.
I pushed the door confidently and found her leaning on the sink, with her fringe covering her eyes.  Waiting for her to speak up, I stepped towards her slowly.
“I don’t know what has gotten into me. I’m sorry I acted weird Aichan.”
I turned her around, so that she would face me when I reply her: “It's my fault. Look, I... am terribly sorry for what I did. I must have troubled you, and... ”
Was she expecting some other answer? All she did was to force a smile.
“… I totally understood you when you didn’t even wanted to look at me. But trust me Gaki, I didn’t know what I was doing. Nor did I know that those actions were so repulsive to you… But whatevs.” 
Yeah. The reaction I wanted. Her eyes shot open and slightly turned watery.
“Anyway. Can we forget what happened? Please.”
She nodded sheepishly, as if she didn’t have the will (or the strength?) to continue that weird conversation.

When we were back at the table, Eri was there too.
As usual, she hugged tightly Gaki’s arm “It’s because of you Gakisan that I scored so nicely at the math test paper~ Thank you Thank you Thank you~~~”
Those sucking ups made Sayu and Reina to roll their eyes, while I was one step away from throwing up my half eaten lunch. 

Walking towards my class again, I bumped into Sayu by accident, causing her books to fall on the floor.
“I’m so sorry Sayu, I seriously don’t know what I was thinking.”
She sighed “Yes you know Aichan, you can’t lie to me.”
After I helped her gather the books, I dragged her on a near sofa. According to my cellphone, there were still 20 minutes until my classes started.   
“Let's say... you have someone you like, okay? You did something wrong to that person... that troubled her. You felt happy and sad in the same time. So. In order to save the friendship, you apologized. But in the same you didn't want to, because you… are just so selfish.”
After this long dramatic speech I let out a big sigh, while she patted my shoulder.
“Aichan… I know you might not believe me but. I know exactly what you’re going through.”
I knew I can always count on her~
“You always think of others instead of you, and that’s just not right. I can tell how important this is to you, so uhm… don’t let Gakisan slip through your fingers okay?”
“Huh?” How does she know?
She giggled at my dumb, wide stare. “Don’t ask. It’s just so obvious. Whoops, gotta go now~ See ya tomorrow!”

Yet another day in paradise…
When the bell finally rang, I quickly picked up my bag and jumped out of my seat. My yawns amused the other classmates as we got out of the class, but whatever. Shopping was definitely going to cheer me up, because I promised Reina we would go again. But I found myself unable to think further when …
“Hi Aichan. How were your classes?”
Oh that smile.
I was pleasantly surprised to see her in front of my class. My knees were literally melting, but I tried to keep it cool. “… Pretty boring I think. Are you waiting for someone Gakisan?”
“Not anymore~ Want to uhm… go out for a walk?”
Thank you God. “Yes?”
“…Is that a question?” That smile again. Is it just me or she’s flirting with me?
“No~ I mean yes, I do”

Ignoring the weird circumstances, I was in 7th haven actually.  We walked side by side around the campus, while the light breeze of the evening made the trees sway around in the sunset.  It carried away with it a noticeable fragrance, the one that March brings when everything comes to life again. We stopped on a bench in the park, staring at how the nature changed before our eyes, and how other students enjoyed their last moments of the day.
Well in fact… What I was staring at was right next to me.  I didn’t know, nor did I care about why she was a completely different person than a few hours ago. I was just happy I could have her close even after what happened…

We talked and laughed how we haven’t done in a long time, and it was enough for me to elate in happiness. The night fell over us unexpectedly, with the wind intensifying by the second.  Lucky me I had a sweatshirt over my top; Gaki on the other hand, shivered a bit.
She covered herself with her arms, glaring towards the lake “Let’s stay a bit more to see the fireflies.”
I obviously agreed, but… I couldn’t allow her to catch a cold. I slowly unzipped my sweater and parted my hands somewhat insecurely, afraid she would reject my actions. But to my utter joy she didn’t think twice and snaked her hands around my waist, hugging me tightly. When I pulled her closer, her forehead landed on my chest, awaking the butterflies in my stomach. I had an intuition this won’t be finishing just with a hug. And how right I was:  If it wasn’t for my cellphone, she would have definitely kissed me, by the look in her eyes.
We smiled somewhat embarrassed as I pulled out my cellphone from the pocket, not even looking at the number.

“Yes?” I answered clearly pissed off at the interruption, while her hands tightened around my waist.
“Aichan. Better have an explanation for dumping me okay? Where the hell have you been?!”
Oh snap.

Phew :D So how was it?
next chap will be Gakisan POV :3

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
« Reply #9 on: February 02, 2010, 05:52:53 PM »
Cuddling Takagaki is cute, damn cell phone, they should have kissed!

“Aichan. Better have an explanation for dumping me okay? Where the hell have you been?!”
Oh snap.
:doh: No kidding.

Offline FaqU

• Member+
« Reply #10 on: February 02, 2010, 07:30:27 PM »
You're so in shit Ai!!!!

Gawd damnit I'm with Ai, confusing Risa behaviour???  Why does Risa being shocked and slightly turning watery tell me it isn't because of what Ai thought it was and in reality was that she totally enjoyed it the same and was trying to turn down her own hormones???  :?

But I guess that it could be the reason why they are having their little intimate moment??? Risa getting the idea that Ai feels the same hence the "almost kiss"???  Is it just me or am I reading to into everything??? :?

Offline Ada XD

• Member+
  • Stuck on Lovely ❤
« Reply #11 on: February 02, 2010, 07:35:02 PM »
@rndmnweird:  haha i know :lol:
@FaqU: you'll find out that in the third chapter  :twisted: XD thank you for commenting <3

Offline Swtme03

• *Ninja*
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I've found who I want to be :)
Re: One heart for Two [Chapter 2 up 2 Feb]
« Reply #12 on: February 02, 2010, 10:33:57 PM »
This kind of reminds me of Strawberry Panic  :nervous Don't ask me how  :huhuh

But I loved that anime so I'mma keep reading this cuz TakaGaki is WIN!!

Plus, Reina's character is crackin me up with the badassness. I LOVE IT!!

~It'll cost you nothing to dream~and everything not to~
Love you some MM animated goodness?! Gifs by Swtme03

Offline lil_hamz

• Sapphire and Nouveau... like it should've been
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • She makes every summer sweet, every moment happy
« Reply #13 on: February 03, 2010, 02:49:23 PM »
Oh please please PLEASE don't turn this into a RenAi halfway :P

Hmmm I wonder what's up with Risa. She's acting strange. Actually, most of the girls are sending mixed signals. Or is it me? Maybe I'm just bad at reading people's behavior XD

Edit:

I went back to reread and I think I have it figured out, sorta. So Sayu likes Eri who for some reason likes sticking to Gaki. I don't know if the turtle likes the bean but I'm guessing she doesn't love the bunny. Ai thinks she likes Risa (oh god I hope she didn't misunderstand her feelings) but why am I pickin up hints of her paying more attention to Reina? As for 07, I can't decide if she likes Eri or Ai. Can author-san gimme a big hint? :D Risa likes Ai but she thinks Ai doesn't because of the way she apologized. How many points did I get right? XD

Argh, that guy is so 'extra'. Please move aside :P
« Last Edit: February 03, 2010, 03:04:50 PM by lil_hamz »

Offline Ada XD

• Member+
  • Stuck on Lovely ❤
« Reply #14 on: February 03, 2010, 04:23:59 PM »
@Swtme03: Thank you~ XD never watched that anime before oxo
@lil_hamz: Well XD Everything gets clear in the third chap :3
Sayu is mad about Eri, Eri is mad about Gaki, Gaki is mad about Aichan and ... the rest you'll find out later :D
Something happens and Gaki changes 8D
Stay tuned for chap 3 ~~  :twothumbs  i know i`m evil  :twisted:

Edit : OH! forgot :D the freshman will play an important part in the story XD It was initially a member, but I decided to make him a boy oxo lol XD None of the current members will do what he'll do  :kekeke: But forget I said that  :D
« Last Edit: February 03, 2010, 04:43:00 PM by Ada XD »

Offline badsaints

• in love with Love
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #15 on: February 03, 2010, 04:31:54 PM »
I'm getting the ReinAi vibe as well on top of TakaGaki here :huhuh Does Reina likes Ai in a 'I-like-you-but-will-act-like-your-best-friend-since-you-love-someone-else' kind of way or do ReinAi have a special friendship bond since they are roommates? You know, kinda like I-have-your-back kinda way? XD

Risa likes Ai too? :inlove: Great! Since it's mutual love, we can expect some TakaGaki goodness right? :w00t: I'm still not sure about Eri and Sayu, though :) But I'm sure I will as I read more from you in your later chapters :oops:

“You’re sitting on my chair you snot. Beat it.”
I love Reina XD

Offline Ada XD

• Member+
  • Stuck on Lovely ❤
« Reply #16 on: February 03, 2010, 04:51:09 PM »
Does Reina likes Ai in a 'I-like-you-but-will-act-like-your-best-friend-since-you-love-someone-else' kind of way or do ReinAi have a special friendship bond since they are roommates? You know, kinda like I-have-your-back kinda way? XD
Uhm... 8D All of them? Or maybe not : D

Offline alwaysYou

• Aigaki<3 and AiReina<3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Defeated by Aichan..Forever Lovely Aichan..<3
« Reply #17 on: February 05, 2010, 05:31:46 PM »
FAST!!I NEED CHP 3!!!!

the freshman will play an important part in the story
this freshman is interested in aichan..
hmmmmm..
plyas impt part..
someone who make risa and reina real jealous?!!! XD XD

maybe there will be takagaki, aireina and ai * freshman..  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline amEthystx

• The Bishop NI
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #18 on: February 06, 2010, 07:14:00 AM »
 :D

Hello there..

Ohhhhhh...Like what Granny (Baddie) says... I think Reina might be

'I-like-you-but-will-act-like-your-best-friend-since-you-love-someone-else'

OR

I-like-Eri-but-she-likes-the-girl-that-you-like-instead-but-i-don't-like-to-see-you-hurt-even-though-it-hurts-me-as-well-when-they-are-together kinda thing? <- complicated. LOL~

In simple terms... Maybe TanaKame?!  :w00t: 

"I was more sober than ever."
Either she was looking out for Eri... or just watching the saddening sight of Ai-chan hitting on Gaki-san... Depends on which above mentioned situation it was.... WAIT! OR was it even more out of the box situation??

Well damn. This freshman sure is confident while his classmates are around.
- Joins K in beating him up :mon woo: GET LOST!

“You’re sitting on my chair you snot. Beat it.”

:mon uggh: <- Reina
 :mon freeze:  :mon runcry:  :mon emo: <- the noobies XD

“… Did you think I would have thrown tomatoes in them or something, just because I can’t stand seeing them together??”
- My hopes for a TanaKame is going UP!  :w00t:

Yeah. The reaction I wanted. Her eyes shot open and slightly turned watery.
- Was she testing Risa? hmmmmmm~

Pretty boring I think. Are you waiting for someone Gakisan?”
Thank you God. “Yes?”
“…Is that a question?” That smile again. Is it just me or she’s flirting with me?
“No~ I mean yes, I do”
- Ohh..  Gaki-san sudden flirting? Sayu told her something?

Oh well..i seriously cannot decide what i want... :(

TakaGaki?
TanaKame?
GakiKame?
ReinAi?

But anyway.. i love all of them... ~ XD

HAHAHAHA..  :lol:
i know i know  :oops: :oops:
- *POUTS*

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
« Reply #19 on: February 07, 2010, 04:57:42 PM »
@kR: i love how you add one icon after each comment..kawaiiii..XD
I know you love me  :twisted:  :lol:

let go and kill him together..XD
Will you hold my hand if I'd say yes?  :halo:  XD

HAHAHAHA.. :lol:
i know i know :oops: :oops:
XD :lol:
:roll:

“Takahashi san?...” his surprised expression changed into a wide smirk “… I don’t recall seeing your name written on it. But if you want, I actually can write it. Yuuji <3 Aichan sounds nice right?“
That man has a death wish!  :angry:

“Relax, precious. You’ll eat here today too, come join me”
:knee:

Reina took back her place, smiling at me “What are you waiting for? Let’s eat~”
:rockon:

I was only paying attention at how elegantly Gaki’s legs moved towards us. To me, she seemed less stiff than yesterday, but ten times more beautiful.
:w00t:  :drool:  :mon blood:

“Hi Gakisan. “Sayumi’s smile disappeared two seconds later when she took back her muffin from my tray, glaring at me.
Very Cute  :inlove:

“I don’t know Tanakacchi, I’m not her nanny.”
Yay!

hink. Are you waiting for someone Gakisan?”
Thank you God. “Yes?”
“No~ I mean yes, I do”
:wriggly:

If it wasn’t for my cellphone, she would have definitely kissed me, by the look in her eyes.
Very bad timing  :smhid

HAHAHAHA..  :lol:
i know i know  :oops: :oops:
- *POUTS*
:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

JPHiP Radio (27/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: The Idol Formerly Known As LADYBABY - ONIGIRIKKU RIVAIVA