JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: May J - Do Tha `do Tha`

Author Topic: Survival [Rated T] [Multi-Parings] Chapter 1 [11/22]  (Read 3428 times)

Offline Aphrodite

Survival [Rated T] [Multi-Parings] Chapter 1 [11/22]
« on: November 11, 2013, 09:40:42 PM »
This will be my very first fanfic so I hope you guys like it  :hee: So if there is any problems please tell me so i can get better.
Warning: Character Deaths, Explicit Language(not that much though)

Characters info will be posted and the end of each chapter they are introduced in

#001 Maeda Atsuko (Chap 1)
#002 Oshima Yuko(-)
#016 ------------ (Chap 1)
#048 Takahashi Minami (Prologue)
#052 Minegishi Minami (Chap 1)

Prologue

“Minami!! Hurry up or you’ll going to be late to school!” Her mother yelled from downstairs. It was late and her daughter had yet to come down to eat her breakfast.

“Hai kaasan.” Takahashi Minami said, as she ran down the stairs. Noticing her sister is still not dressed for school she frowned. “Erena you’re still not dressed?” Taking a piece of bread from the table and headed toward the door.

“Erena still feels sick today so she’s stay home.” Her mother said as she continues eating.

“Again? She’s skipped school for almost for two weeks now and she looks fine. She is probably just avoiding a test or something” Minami said with an annoyed face. “Suck it up Erena.”
“Minami. That’s enough.”

“You should stop babying her Okaasan.” she said before she left angry.

“Okaasan, why don’t you just tell her?” Erena said in a whispering voice looking down.

“I don’t to worry her; she already has a lot on her plate with school and her activities. Besides you’re going to be fine, now get dressed so we can go see the doctors.”

~~

Tch they always baby her. She’ll never learn if they keep letting her get away with anything. Shit I’m going to be late. Minami said when she looked down at her phone. She began to run down the street trying to make on time but she bumping into a girl causing both of them to fall. Ugh man that hurt. Minami got up and noticed the girl on the floor.

“Oh I’m sorry. I wasn’t watching where I was going. Are you okay?” Minami asked the girl extending her to help her up. The girl accepted it.

“I’m fine.  Don’t worry about it.” She gave a small smile at Minami.

“Cool. Sorry but I have to go now.” Minami tried to go around the girl but she stepped in her way, not letting her pass.

“You’re Takahashi Minami, correct?

“Umm yea…” Minami said starting to feel suspicious of the girl.

“Then I’m sorry I can’t let you go.”

“Huh?” Before Minami could react she felt a strong jab at her neck, and felt the concrete of the ground on her face. The last thing she saw was the girl smirking before she blacked out.

~~

Breaking News

Reports of kidnappings and missing girls have been reported all over Japan the last four hours from Tokyo, Nagoya, Kyoto, and many other places. People have reported seeing girls being taken away in broad daylight. Schools informing parents that their daughters had not shown up to school that day. As for now 376 girls have been reported missing. These are few of the girls that have gone missing …Oshima Yuko, Kashiwagi Yuki…Matsui Rena…Takahashi Minami…Kitahara Rie…

“Minami.” Minami’s mother cried as she heard the name of her daughter in the news. Erena tried to confront her mother assuring her that Minami will be fine.

Characters* May contain spoilers *

#48 Takahashi Minami Age 17
An honor student that exiles in everything she works hard for, but can be very stubborn when someone wants to change her thinking. She lives with her mother, step-father and step-sister, in Tokyo where she attends one of the top rated school in Japan. Her parents always spoil her sister which angers her sometimes but her parents haven't told her about her sister illness.
Disagreeing at first with the competition Minami was ready to leave, until she found out about her sister's illness now shes trying her hardest to win. Finding out that the game is just a bloodshed match she tries to get people on her side to get out of the island.

Ono Erena Age 15
Minami's little sister. She has a terrible illness and has been told she has at most a year.

« Last Edit: November 23, 2013, 11:35:29 PM by Aphrodite »

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Survival [Rated T] [Multi-Parings]
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2013, 01:15:35 AM »
Okay... Missing girls...

Survival... Are they going to be fighting each other?

What's going on?

Can't wait to see the next

Thank you for the new interesting story

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline theblueknight

• Theblueknight a.k.a oneyugigirl fan of Hatsune Miku/HANDMC/AKB48 and Im IN LOVE with Shinoda Mariko mi linda esposa(waifu) <3
  • Member+
  • love knows no gender
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2013, 07:52:14 AM »
Hi!!! names Alex Garcia  8) so far your fic is really got me hook I wonder whats next and the possible pairings too  :D cant wait to read more of this :)
Spanish original name es mary es mi amor por leo dan:
Mari(mariko)es mi amor, solo con ella
vivo la felicidad yo se que nunca a nadie
mas podria amar, por que la quiero de
verdad por eso mary por favor dame tu
mano continuemos siempre asi
despues de todo que mas te puedo
pedir si soy feliz...muy feliz.
Si un dia me faltas tu que
Dios me ayude a morir ya que
no volvera a hacer en esta vida feliz
sin ti mari...sin ti mari...si estoy
viviendo por ti... 
--------<@
English ver dow originally name mary is my love by leo dan :
My love is Mari, just with her
I live in happiness
I know I will never again
fall in love with nobody, because I
feel a true love Because of that,
Mari, give me your hand we'll
forever continue this way After all,
what can I ask you more if I am happy...
very happy If one day I will miss you,
God help me to die ,
without you Mari...
If i live my life for you...  -----------<@

Offline Aphrodite

Re: Survival [Rated T] [Multi-Parings] Chapter 1
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2013, 03:24:17 AM »
 :) Yay I finished Chapter one  :peace: hopefully you'll like it. Some of the characters might be a little OC

------------
Chapter One

Girls dressed in black carried the missing girls in their arms placing them around the ground, some tossing them. Few hours have passed since they took the girls away from their homes and brought them to a district location away from the girls’ home.

Minami laid on the hard cold ground still knocked out. Mmmm… She starts sitting up and rubbing her neck.  Itai…my neck, it fuckin hurts. She soon realizes she has no idea where she is and stands up quickly looking around. Where am I? She stands in a weird looking cave, it was pretty big, the walls were mixed with dirt and stone, it had a curved ceiling that contained few lights that made the room look greenish. A few monitors were around the cave but they were turned off. Metal steel doors were placed around to unknown rooms.
Minami started hearing groaning and moaning, she looked to the floor and noticed she wasn’t alone. Hundreds of girls lay on the ground knocked out, some were stirring indicating they were waking up.

“Oi who are you?” Minami turned around meeting eyes with another girl who just woke up. She had long black haired and wore a whit e shirt with a pink tie, her skirt was green with pink stripes. Obviously she didn't go to Minami’s school her uniform was a white shirt with black tie, and a black checkered skirt. 

“Takahashi Minami. You?” This time she kept her distance from the girl, avoiding another unexpected attack.

“Cool we have the same name it’s like destiny or something. *smile* I’m Minegishi Minami, but you can call me Micchan.” Meeting Micchan calmed Takamina a bit.

“Then you can call me Takamina” Minami said smiling back, but turned to a frown when she remembered the situation they were in. “Do you have any idea where were at?”

“No the last thing I remember was talking to some girl at the arcade, the next thing I knew she punched me really hard in the gut.  What a cheap shot if she wanted a fight she should have said so I would have kicked her ass!” Micchan said raising her fist to the air.

Takamina just gave an awkward laugh seeing the most of the girls already up. “I wonder why were even here.” She whispered.

“Wait! Why were you at the arcade? Shouldn’t you have been at school?”

“W-well you see I didn’t really like the teacher so I just left.” Micchan laughed nervously at Takamina’s glare.

“You don’t just skip school because you don’t like the teacher!”

“He smelled!”

“What does…” Takamina stopped talking when five girls, in military like clothes, came into the cave.

They stood in front of the missing girls, who have all woken up by now.

“Hello~ welcome to our home.” One of them spoke; she was a mature looking woman with distinct voice.

“I’m Ohori Megumi~ but you can call me Meetan. I know you are all probably wandering why you here, so I’ll explain. You all were specifically chosen to participate in a competition known as Survival, don’t you feel lucky out of all the girls in Japan you were chosen~? Anyway the winner of the competition will get…wait for it… any wish granted. Yay!  Isn’t that great you can wish to be rich or have the person you love be yours!”  The missing girl looked at the women as if she was crazy. The girls started questioning Meetan all at the same time.

"Woh there one at a time. Just to clear things up this is no joke we can make any wish of yours come true.

“How about a cure, for an incurably disease?” One of the missing girls questioned looking serious.

“Hai! Any wish your heart desires.”

“It’s not possible though, you can’t make any wish come true.” Takamina declared to the women.

“I can’t but Master can. She’s the one in charge of all this, she can make the sky green, bring back the dead.”

“Either way, I don’t want to participate. Please take me home.”

“Are you sure about that Takahashi?” A voice came out of nowhere. A holographic screen appeared above the five girls in the front. It showed a lady on a red couch, even though her face could not be seen it was pretty clear it was a woman.

“What do you mean?”

“If I were you I would do anything for my little sister.”

“What are you talking about?!”

“What? You don’t know. How horrible, your parents kept this from you.” The women’s image was erased and replaced with the image of Takamina’s step sister Erena in the hospital surrounded by doctors who were trying to control her breathing. Takamina looked at the screen horrified, she never knew how sick her sister really was.

“Seems like she doesn’t have much time, doctors did their best but she has one year max. If I were you I would reconsider the game.” Takamina stayed quiet trying to process all she’s been told.
“That goes for the rest of you. I can do things no normal human being can.”

She turned her head toward a short haired girl. “If you hate your family so much, I can create a whole new family for you.” “I can make something, not be.” She said speaking directly to one of the younger girls being protected by her older sister. “Just think about it girls. I’ll leave the rest to Meetan but you’ll see me again. I hope you participate, Takahashi.” The screen disappeared.  And Meetan began speaking again.

“Now that you heard from Master let’s begin. Fir-“

“I don’t want to play your stupid game! Take us home!” A girl yelled out, cutting Meetan off. She pulled a timid girl along with her. “This whole thing is a joke, that “Master” of yours can’t grant any wish we want. So stop saying all this nonsense and take me home my boyfriend is waiting for me!” She glared up putting her fists up to Meetan who looked unfazed by the girl’s antics.
“Please stop Izumi-chan were not sure what they are capable of.” The timid girl tried pulling her friend back. “Urasai!” The girl was pushed back by Izumi. “Stop being a bother and do what I say. “

“I would listen to her if I were you Izumi-chan~.” Meetan smiled at the girl twirling her finger.

“Urasai Obasan!” The girl yelled back smugly. Meetan’s smile twitched a bit, but she kept her composer.

“Fine, if you want to leave so badly there’s the exit.” Meetan said pointing to the wall that was now rising up slowly.

“Come on lets go.” Izumi pulled the timid girl, who was silently protesting, along with her. She then turned around and yelled. “Aren’t you guys coming? Don’t tell me you believe what this hag is saying, it’s all a scam.” She turned back and left toward the door. The girls in the room were whispering to each other deciding whether to go or not. Girls began to leave but not so many only fifteen walked out.

One of the girls was about to walk away but pulled back by a younger girl with pigtails.

“I wouldn’t if I were you.” The pigtail whispered.

“Why not? Getting any wish granted is tempting an all but my family needs me. I can’t stay here playing these silly games.”

“It’s not that. I would leave to believe me, but it seems strange. Why would they go through all that trouble of kidnapping us if they would have just let us leave so easily.”

“I guess your right it would be weird.” The girl stood where she was looking at the direction of the exit, hoping she didn’t just give up an opportunity of go home.

“Well then if no one else wants to go, let’s continue on shall we~.” Meetan snapped her fingers and the exit door began to close. The girl, who hesitated before, took a step forward, deciding to ignore the pigtails warning, but stopped midway when she heard a terrifying sound coming from the exit. Meetan began to smirk when she heard it.

“AAAHHHHHH!!!!!!” The girls turned to the source of the scream. Soon after they began hearing more horrible screams and yells from the supposed exit. The girls were speechless wondering what exactly was going on, on the other side of the wall. It was answered when they saw some blood spill out onto their side. They backed away from the exit. The door was almost shut closed and the screams were dying out.

Boom! The wall was closed shut.

Everyone stayed still frozen from what had happened. It could have been them, if they didn’t listen to their gut.

Takamina who stood still the whole time, snapped out of it and went to go help the girl that was on the ground panting. She managed to make it out in the last second. The girl had scratches all over her body and a couple of blood stains. It was the timid girl from before. What happened out there? Takamina asked herself as she looked and the girl and the dismembered arm next to her. Unlike the timid girl this one didn’t make through all the way.

Meetan’s laughter broke the rest of the girls’ trance.

“Haha what an idiot that girl was~. She was such a brat, gladly she’s gone now right~?” No one answered. Meetan’s laughter began to die out.

“So~ does anyone else not want to play anymore?”

“Didn’t think so. Since there aren’t any more interruptions let’s move on. The purpose of the game is to survive three months on AKB Island. You do that and you get to go home.”
Meetan pointed toward a holographic map that appeared next to her.

“AKB Island is a secluded island, thousands of miles away from your homes, so there’s no possible way for you to get away without any transportation. The island is pretty big so it’s easy to get lost if you’re not paying attention. You all will be leaving through one of these doors each of them will take you to a different area of the island. You’re going to start out by yourselves if you want to group up with others you can, but remember only one person gets the prize.”

“These are the three main region of the island.” Meetan pointed toward the map.

“All of them are different from the other, but it is easy to see when you reached a new region by the surroundings.”

“This here is the dessert region known as BINGO. The forest region known as RIVER. And the mountain region known as OOGOE DIAMOND.” Meetan said moving her finger from the left of the map to the right and then to the bottom.

“But don’t let them fool you just because a desert is a desert doesn’t mean it will always be hot. Sometimes BINGO gets the worst blizzard, I would try to avoid it as much as possible. The island has unpredictable weather it could be really hot one day and the next day you can be in a blizzard in any of these regions. That brings me to supplies, if you wanna stay alive long enough for you to go home you must get reliable supplies, it will help you survive out there.” One of the five girls came up with a bag Meetan took.

“You all leave with a bag of supplies with just enough to survive the first days, but it won’t last you should go looking. Once in a while I’ll announce where you can get some, but you have to get there before any of the other girls do or you’re done for… I’ll give a little hint though in this game don’t be afraid of taking someone else food or supplies by force.” Meetan smirked at the girls.

“There aren’t any rules, other than if you try to leave we will find you and have you killed so don’t break it. Okay~ I don’t want to see any of your little cute faces damaged. Now in a moment this girl here, Kobayashi Kana, will call out your name, give you your bag and show you the door were you will be entering AKB. So do your best to survive out there. Good Luck.”

Once Meetan left the girls kept mumbling amongst each other unsure of what to do, but there is no denying they were going to back out. Not after witnessing the bloody scene that had happen.
They quieted down when Meetan and the other girl Kana came back. Behind them were other girls in black bringing the bags for the girls.

“Okay let’s begin. Number one…Maeda Atsuko!” Kana yelled out. Holding up the bag, for the girl to take. She looked around, but no one came up to claim the bag. “Come on don’t force us to drag “Come on don’t force us to drag you over here.” Kana warned giving out a killer look. The girls noticed a couple new girls come in with machetes. Still no one came up.

“Ara~ was she one of the ones that was killed earlier...I thought we removed all of them from the list.” Meetan checked her list again. “Nope they are all gone.” She nodded her head at one the girls with the machete.

The girl grabbed the pigtail girl, raising the machete to her neck. “You don’t want this girl’s blood in your hands right~? I mean look at her she’s so young ~.” Meetan said holding roaming her eyes around the crowd.

Meetan found the girl she was looking for, she signaled her follower to let the pigtail girl go. Who ran crying to the girl she warned before. “Don’t worry you’re ok now.”

“Ah~ it’s you, hurry up, your wasting our time we wanna have fun, don’t we girls?” Meetan said as she looked at the timid girl on the ground, who was trying to get up but kept tumbling down.
“Oi, give her a break. She can barely stand up from whatever you made her go through.” Takamina spoke up to Meetan. She had it with the women and the whole situation.

“Sorry but no favoritism. Now hurry or else.” Meetan pulled a gun out and pointed it at Maeda.

“M-matte let me go with her.” Seeing the gun Takamina stared getting in front of Maeda.

“Sorry can’t do that. That would be unfair to the rest of the girls who have to start by themselves.”

Atsuko turned her head toward Takamina and gave her a small smile. “Don’t worry I’m ok now.” Atsuko removed Takamina’s arm from her shoulder and walked up to the women, picking up her bag and exiting the door she was assigned. Takamina could do nothing but watch her go. It’s the second time Takamina had ever felt so useless.

“Ok let’s continue on… number 002 Oshima Yuko.” A short girl, slightly taller than Takamina, unlike most of the girls in the room her face should an indifferent face, she walked to the front took her bag and left quickly. One by one the girls were called up, taking their bags and entering the island, one of the girls refused and tried to escape but she was shot down instantly. From then on the girls knew there was no other way of going home, other than playing this so called game.

“…Number 48 Takahashi Minami.” Takamina’s headshot up once she heard her name be called out. She walked to grab her bag she looked toward the door she’s supposed to enter but made a dash toward the door Atsuko left at. Kana tried to stop her but failed and only managed to take Takamina’s bag.

Meetan signaled Kana to let it be. She sighed as she looked down at the list “48s are always so troublesome.” Meetan said as she watched Takamina leave. She continued on with no other problem.

--

Takashi Minami POV

Damn where am I, all I see is trees. I kept running around screaming for Maeda, she never answered back making me worry more. Where is she? My worry began to rise higher when I saw a gigantic spider, they never told us about this. I hide behind one of the trees watching it go by. Damn I need to find her quick, that Maeda girl is too weak, she would never survive out there on her own. Especially with creatures like this out there. I kept looking when the spider disappeared. I noticed someone’s feet sticking out from a hole in the tree trunk. “Maeda-san.” I whispered. She didn’t move at first, I thought it was a dead girl for a second there but then the girl squirmed and got out.

“Ah it’s you” she said with a small smile.

“Maeda-san I found you!” I ran to her and knelt down checking on her. “Are you ok?”

“Hai…ito…”

“Ah I’m Takahashi Minami but you can call me Minami or Takamina.”  I said smiling back at her.

“Maeda Atsuko, you can call me Atsuko.” She smiled back. Wow even though she’s messy she has a beautiful smile.
“How did you find me?”

“Oh I took your entrance, it wasn’t easy they managed to snatch my bag before I made it out.” I saw a worried face come to her face. “Don’t worry I have camped out many times before so I’ll be ok. Let me see your bag.” I searched through it. They gave us the basic stuff a person needs, food, water, a knife…

“Ah found it!” I pulled out the first aid kit. “Let me see your leg.” I began aiding her leg, if she kept it like this it would be very difficult for her to walk or run. “There I’m done.”

“Arigato Minami.”

“No Problem.” I started looking at her making sure there weren’t any more major injuries. She had blood on her but she didn’t have any major cuts on her.

“Minami!” Atsuko yelled and pointed behind me

“Huh” I turned around and saw the gigantic spider from before.
--

Meetan was in the surveillance room, it was a pretty big room that had a small couch and a table in the middle of the room. Monitor surrounded the room, each had a different images of the missing girls. Meetan was laying on the couch, she had just finished getting the girls on the island, now it’s a seat and wait game. Soon the missing girls would go nuts and who knows what would happen, it’s been different every time.

“Oh you’re still here. Shouldn’t you be heading out yet? You’re supposed to be out there, getting rid of the weaklings~.” Meetan said to the girl who popped out of nowhere. “Ara you look so cute~ in that uniform.” She said as she got up from the couch, and walked closer to the girl.

“Don’t worry Meetan I still have time to do that. The other kitsunes are out there too you know. they are taking care of it. Besides you know how much picky I am about my victim. I like messing with them before I slit their throat.” The girl said smirking, looking at the monitors picking her prey. Meetan walked closer to the girl and placed her finger under the girls chin making the girl look at her.
“Ara~ what a scary child you are. Too bad it doesn’t fit your cute look~” The girl lightly pushed Meetan’s hand away, walking to the couch and sitting down. “But I guess that’s why your Master favorite little kitsune~.”

“What’s wrong?” she said as she noticed Meetan go really quiet.

“Ano…I feel like… I’m forgetting something important…” Meetan placed her had on her chin thinking.

“Ah! I forgot to tell them about the creatures. Yabe so many are going to die pretty soon.” Meetan turned toward the girl giving her best pout. “Nee~ will you help me pick up the mess~.”

“No.”

“Eh~ your so mean~, oh well. Hopefully they keep their guard up. Now off you go Number 16, go do your job stop being a lazy bum.” Meetan pushed the girl out toward one of the doors and handing out her backpack.

“Don’t kill too many of them or else it’ll be boring.” Meetan said waving bye at the girl, who had an annoyed face.

“tch.”

282/300 LEFT

Characters

Minegishi Minami Age 17

Goes by Micchan. Shes an energetic girl, who is always skipping school. She'll make up any excuse not to go, usually shes seen at the arcade because of it.

Maeda Atsuko Age 17

Was friends with a girl named Izumi, but she was killed when she wanted to go home. Maeda kept what had happened in to Izumi to herself. Even though she timid looking, she's one of the strongest fighters.

Ohori Megumi Age 23

Is the leader of the Kitsunes(Minions of so called "Master"). She's pretty strong despite of her appearances, and if any other of the Kitsunes questions her they disapear. She only cares about one person who is also a kitsune.

Kobayashi Kana

A kitsune.

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2013, 07:16:05 AM »
Very intersting...

Minami chose to be with Atsuko...

Eh.... Atsuko is a strong fighter like in MG

What about Minami?

What's going to happen?

Would Minami be able to make people to regroup and lead them to their victory?

Can't wait to find out

Thank you for the update

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline Feat

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • Feat1019
« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2013, 09:48:08 AM »
Oh wow. I wonder what's gonna happen next?  :?

Offline AshuraX

• AtsuYuu Kingdom's
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Every Sathday is AtsuYuu day!
« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2013, 08:39:27 PM »
Seems interesting. I shall wait for your future updates. o/

Offline Shinoki

• REVOLUTION
  • Member+
  • MONA
Re: Survival [Rated T] [Multi-Parings] Chapter 1 [11/22]
« Reply #7 on: November 23, 2013, 11:39:06 PM »
woah! this is awesome~~~ :3

Offline tearsofangel

« Reply #8 on: November 24, 2013, 10:48:26 AM »
it's like the film battle royale...

Offline jenzybenzy

• Kaze no Yukue
  • Member+
  • WMidgets ATTACK
« Reply #9 on: November 24, 2013, 10:50:28 AM »
Omoshiro I wanna know what happens next :twothumbs
OSHIMA YUKO DAISUKI  <3
A TakaYuu Here, An AtsuYuu there and A KojiYuu everywhere

ALL THESE HUGS ... i want one :cry:

Offline tearsofangel

« Reply #10 on: November 24, 2013, 10:50:49 AM »
it's like the film battle royale...

Offline Aphrodite

« Reply #11 on: November 25, 2013, 11:29:27 PM »
@cisda83 : Thanks i was a little insecure of it being it boring  :)
                          And them fighting each other well see in the future.

@theblueknight: I'm glad you like it  :) and the parings will be announced in chapter 2

@Feat: Keep wondering, Im going to try to make this story so unpredictable.  XD keeps things interesting  :)

@AshuraX: Thanks for reading  :)

@Shinoki: Glad u like it  :)

@tearsofangel: Yea I watched the movie like a month ago and got the idea. But I don't want to make  them alike, hopefully i can do that.  :)

@jenzybenzy: Happy your enjoying it.  :)

Offline Cometerz48

• "Nothing is prettier than a smart mind and a warm smile, thus that is why I like Kamieda Emika. She has both."
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Everybody needs a dark horse.Kamieda Emika is mine
    • hanachachachan
    • hanareswaris
« Reply #12 on: November 26, 2013, 01:12:52 AM »
Mweheh~ I see some sort of actions coming soon in this fic.. :cool1:

Scary Master with scary Kitsune such as Pedophile Meetan  :shock:

Love to see such a good chapter so far, please keep it up  :nya:

JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: May J - Do Tha `do Tha`