JPHiP Radio (26/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Crystal Kay - Kiss

Author Topic: Log Horizon x AKB48 (Mayuki+ .....??) Chapter 1.1  (Read 4285 times)

Offline -gibson-mayulover

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • no rice, no life
Log Horizon x AKB48 (Mayuki+ .....??) Chapter 1.1
« on: November 28, 2013, 07:09:00 PM »
ok I know I have a lot of fics that need to be finished..... :( but I'm having a writers block  :sweatdrop:
oh well, hope this new fic will help me  :D
oh yeah this fic a cross-over fic about Log Horizon anime and AKB48
hehehhe enjoy my prologue  :twisted:

Prologue

It was a bright sunny day, 8:23 a.m. in the morning when a young girl woke up from her desk, she spent the whole night downloading the twelfth expansion pack: Novasphere Pioneers (ノウアスフィアの開墾 Nōasufia no Kaikon) from the game Elder Tale (エルダー・テイル Erudā Teiru?). she’s been addicted to this game for a year now, she even force her best friend to play this game. She look at the monitor of her computer to chat with her best friend she said that she gonna try to login now, and her best friend said that she’s gonna login as well. The young girl is excited to see what’s new to her favorite MMORPG game. When suddenly right after she login and click her character and server, she felt a great flash of wind and she closed her eyes.

After that she felt weird, her body seems weird, and when she look around she is shock, she’s not in her room anymore, she’s in the game. She look around and she a lot of people panicking, and yelling at some merchant saying “I WANNA TALK TO THE GM” she ignore all of that, and try to stay calm as much as possible. but her calmness is ruin when she suddenly heard a ring to her head, a flash of screen calling to her. She click the screen and after that she heard “Mayuyu where are you?” she’s felt worried that her best friend is in this world with her. “Nee Yukirin I’m near in the Cathedral” after she that she heard a sign from the caller “Mayuyu stay there, I go there, ok?” After she said that, she ended the call.

Mayuyu have no choice but obey her best friend order, and wait for her. After 10 min. of waiting she tall young women in her Miko outfit come near Mayu, “Mayu I'm gland you’re alright” she said and hug the young male Monk. Mayu just staring at her best friend “Nee Yukirin could you assist me there” she pointed at the lake .  it’s quite far but Yuki just assist her and lend Mayu a hand. Mayu seems to struggle walking. “Maybe because Mayu is using a male body at the moment and the body size is quite far different from Mayu’s real body” Yuki thinks while assisting Mayu near a tree beside the lake. Mayu take out a potion in her bag and drink it. After that a bright light flash through Yuki’s eye and right before her eyes Mayu’s changing it’s appearance. From a tall male young monk to a average young female monk. Mayu just smiled and stretch her arm, “ahh this is much better” Yuki massage her forehead and asked “Mayu do you know how get out of here?” Mayu just shake her head “Nope, I’ve even tried to call the admin, but nobody is answering” Yuki just let out a long sigh “well Yuki wanna explore this world with me? “ Mayu said and offered a hand to Yuki, “ahh you’re enjoying this, huh?” Mayu just smiled and “well I wanna see this new world and I’m still curious to the new explansion Novasphere Pioneers, I wanna explore the world of Elder Tale”

IGN: Mayu
Race: Half- Alv
Class: Monk
Class level: 90
Subclass: Scribe
Subclass level: 90
Hp: 14595
Sp: 4948
Affiliation: none
Base of Operations: Akihabara

IGN: Yuki
Race: Human
Class: Kannagi
Class level: 84
Subclass: Cooking
Hp: 9509
Sp: 8991
Affiliation: none
« Last Edit: November 29, 2013, 07:57:42 PM by -gibson-mayulover »

Offline imteedee

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: no title yet :v sorry
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2013, 07:12:48 PM »
YOU DON'T SAY!!!!!!!!!!!

I HAVE NO WORDS..... *flips table*

DON't DO THIS TO ME.

:dizzy:
:OMG:
:badluck:
:frustrated:
:err:
:fainted:

my beloved fic.....update..... no future.
my hat is off. saluting.

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
  • Aspiring actress and writing for fun!
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
Re: no title yet :v sorry
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2013, 07:15:58 PM »
YOU DON'T SAY!!!!!!!!!!!

I HAVE NO WORDS..... *flips table*

DON't DO THIS TO ME.

:dizzy:
:OMG:
:badluck:
:frustrated:
:err:
:fainted:

my beloved fic.....update..... no future.
OK~ What happened here?

Anyways, it looks pretty interesting. Reminds me of Swords Art Online. Can't wait for an update. :heart:

BTW: If you can't come up with a title, why not just use "Novasphere Pioneers" or "Elder Game" or something like that?
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

:heart: l Completed: Fire and Ice l Black Chocolate l My eternal blue rose l Dishonored l The Black Rose l Fruits of a Rose l Remnants l :heart:
:heart: l Dropped: Tentomu chu l REBORN l Bite me l NMB Gakuen l YumeToki l Cafe 48 l :heart: l Hiatus/Indefinite: Samurai l Blood Bonds l Night Wind's Deed l PRISM l Time Travelers l :heart:
:heart: l Collab threads: Sky&Ruka l Ruka&Michael l :heart:
 l Compilation thread: 48G New Gen l :heart:

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Offline imteedee

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Log Horizon x AKB48
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2013, 07:27:46 PM »
oh shoot:
my serious comment...

@Ruka: I'm devastated for Blank Face, I WANT AN UPDATE!!! ehem~

anyway.

whoa, Now you made me really curious about this anime, I'll watch it right away, the SAO feels are coming back! you don't know how crazy I fangirled over that awesome anime  XD humans>>low HP? why oh why?  (oops sorry for the nerdy talk)
my hat is off. saluting.

Offline Shinoki

• REVOLUTION
  • Member+
  • MONA
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2013, 07:44:11 PM »
Woah!
I didn't watch the anime or read the light novel for LH even though it's on my list to do~
But this looks really interesting.

Offline AshuraX

• AtsuYuu Kingdom's
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Every Sathday is AtsuYuu day!
« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2013, 07:54:05 PM »
Can't believe you seriously did this... O.O''

Edit:

SKIP SKIP SKIP

ARE YOU SERIOUS?! :shock:
« Last Edit: November 28, 2013, 09:19:07 PM by AshuraX »

Offline mo-chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Juritan! \(*ω*)/
« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2013, 11:07:37 PM »
SAO is one of my favourite anime *o*
gipyon nice try!!
don't block yourself (like in Blank face) or start being lazy ( like your third fic I forgot the name maybe it is first love? no ? gahrrr >< )
well good start continue (y)

Mayuki&WMatsui
Jurina is my oshi forever!! (>w<)/
 Mo-chan Fanfics:
Don't be ashamed when you love me
 One Shots
My Page

Offline imteedee

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #7 on: November 28, 2013, 11:19:10 PM »
Can't believe you seriously did this... O.O''

Edit:

SKIP SKIP SKIP

ARE YOU SERIOUS?! :shock:

may I elaborate?

Chef= Lvl 90 in making poison (very handy! *claps* )

I expect episode 9 TODAY.

it hurts! I'm so hooked. I ship NyantaxSerara SO BAD!

my hat is off. saluting.

Offline Kirozoro

• Member+
  • WMatsui, Atsumina, Mayuki couple forever!!
« Reply #8 on: November 29, 2013, 01:48:56 AM »
Interest start

I wonder if MaYu is the tactics person in the game

Cant wait for the next ch

Offline Konoe

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Mayu Mayu Mayuyu
    • kibouteki48
« Reply #9 on: November 29, 2013, 08:07:21 AM »
SAO? A popular anime? My anime side is getting rusty. I have only completed 3 anime this year! It used to be 2-3 anime a month. :(

I'd rather not watch it so that I will surprise with the updates.

Oi! Writer's Block stay away from gibson. :angry: Let her finish all her fics especially Blank Face!

Offline arumachan

« Reply #10 on: November 29, 2013, 03:10:27 PM »
This is actually interesting Gibson-san!  :) But i miss your old fic too, and i am curious about the next story of Blank Face  ;) I am a big fan of your fic so i am waiting for your next update Gibson-san!  :heart: :twothumbs
Nete mo samete mo Yukirin waarudo, muchuu ni sasechau zo♪

Offline -gibson-mayulover

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • no rice, no life
Re: Log Horizon x AKB48 (Mayuki+ .....??) Chapter 1.1
« Reply #11 on: November 29, 2013, 03:16:20 PM »
Chapter 1.1

It’s been one week already, and still all of the adventurer haven’t found any clue how to get out of the world of Elder Tales. Back then when it was still a game, adventurers/ players focus on how to level up their character or doing some quest from the NPC, but since the “Apocalypse (大災害)” happened players from different guild started to player kill some weaker player, since it is much more easier to gather items from other players.

It started when the guild master from West Wind Brigade died from execution of the Royal Guards, other player found out that if you die you will be resurrected in the Cathedral. You could only player kill the other adventurer if their out of the safe zone, cause if you try to player kill some adventurer inside the safe zone the Royal Guards will kill you like they did to Soujiro Seta.

Mayu got this information from Yuko a level 90 Swashbuckler from the guild AKIBA, since Mayu and Yuki got out of town since Apocalypse, they have no idea what’s happening to the town. Their only way of knowing the news is by gossiping by their friends via telepathy. Mayu wants to travel the world of Elder Tales and found out what’s new to the expansion pack Novasphere Pioneers, so she drag Yuki to join her party.  A level 90 Monk wouldn’t have a problem grinding alone since Monk have the highest Hp of all classes in Elder Tales, so her survivability is quite high, but due to limited to equipping light armor, her defense is quite low. To compensate for this, the Monk has a high evasion rate and the greatest resistance to special attacks. This allows the Monk to function as an evasion-type tank.

As for Yuki a Kannagi, she’s belong to the healer type of class, The Kannagi's healing style revolves around "Damage Interception" that creates barriers around a single ally or a whole group.  Thus, rather than healing damage after it’s done, these techniques prevent damage from being taken in the first place. A barrier placed on a target can completely nullify a predetermined amount of damage. In other words she raise the defense of her party, she cover-up Mayu’s lack of defense. They are a great party a Monk and a Kannagi. But that doesn’t mean their perfect.

~

The world of Elder Tales if you kill a monster you will gain its loots, sometimes the monster will drop some potion, gold, materials, or magical items, then you can use it or sell it. Mayu notice this while they are in the town a few days after the Apocalypse, they can buy a certain building if they have a specific amount of gold. And Mayu want to buy a property so that’s why she killed every monster that comes to her way. Even Yuki said that monster is not worth their time she still kill it for its loots.

Farming dungeon is one of the easy way to gather gold , since the monster here drops are good and high in price. Mayu and Yuki are in Tearstone Mountains, if Mayu remember it correctly there is a dungeon called “The Depths of Palm” near their location. So Mayu convince Yuki to enter that dungeon tomorrow. While they eating their dinner Mayu can’t help herself to complain about the food , since the food that she’s eating doesn’t have a taste. The only food that have a taste is the material items like apple, orange, mushroom.. etc. It’s true that Yuki’s subclass is a chef but in reality Yuki doesn’t really know how to cooked, she doesn’t even know how to fry an egg, and one more reason Yuki can’t cook cause Mayu wouldn’t let her. Yuki picked the subclass chef because she dream to be  the perfect wife that can feed his husband, but in this case its Mayu. It’s 9:43 pm its too early to sleep for a normal teenage girl, but since there’s nothing else to do might aswell rest up for their grinding tomorrow.

~

Mayu and Yuki are in front of The Depths of Palm Dungeon, Mayu remember that this dungeon is the halfway point between Akihabara and Susukino. Situated at the base of the Tearstone Mountains, the dungeon is a complex maze of ancient tunnels and mine shafts. The dungeon serves as the house of demi-human monsters called Rat-Men, known for their ability to cause the Plague status. When they entered to the said dungeon Mayu waited no time a killed all the Rat-Men that came to her way. Mayu doesn’t have the trouble defeating the monster called Rat-Men since their level cap is quite far, Mayu having the level 90, and the Rat-Men having the level between 15-45. After 3 hours of grinding between hordes of Rat-Men, Mayu and Yuki decided to take a rest near the stream.

While sitting Mayu is waiting for her Sp to regain, and Yuki started to peel some apple for her to eat. Yuki just looking at her best friend resting and drawing some manga to her book. Oh yeah Mayu subclass is a Scribe, The Scribe subclass allow a player to create or copy scrolls, maps, books, technical manuals, magical instruction manuals, and contracts. That’s the reason why Mayu choose the scribe as her subclass, cause she wants to draw a manga to her pastime. Yuki still amaze by her partner talent, the detail of each character of her manga gave a wonderful expression, and Yuki really enjoy watching her friend draw. Her watching time interrupt by a sudden call, she look at her screen to see whose calling. It’s Rena, Rena is a level 87 Bard from the guild AKIBA, and a really good friend of her since Rena is Yuki’s classmate in highschool in the real word, they sometime party with them or join the AKIBA guild raid for boss hunt. “Nee Yuki how’s the grinding?” Yuki just chuckle at her friend question, “Just as always, Mayu still kill all the monster that on her way” Yuki heard a small laugh at Rena and “Ahh Mayu never really change huh? Ohh by the way Yuki , our Guild Master still looking for you two” Yuki understand what Rena means when she said that. Since the Apocalypse happened a few weeks ago is much safe if you belong to a strong guild. AKIBA Guild is their friend for a long time now, containing 21 members with an average of level 84 guild member, it’s a strong guild and a friendly one. But since Mayu and Yuki are still on their adventure they can’t still be a member of that guild, they need to return to town first before they become a part of that guild.

Mayu’s MP is almost full when she suddenly felt a vibration to the ground, immediately carry Yuki a jump on the safe place. After that she loud crushing sound could be heard all around the dungeon. Right in front of Mayu and Yuki is a level 68 Rat-Maso a boss from that dungeon, Rat-Maso was added after the Novasphere Pioneers expansion. So this is the really the first time Mayu and Yuki will be fighting a boss of this kind. Mayu , immediately start the attack as for Yuki raise Mayu’s defense and try to boost Mayu’s health. It took them 15 minutes to finally defeat that monster, but it’s worth it cause the monster drop a magical loot. Mayu health was 75% reduce and her Sp was almost gone, while Yuki is still in full health and her Sp is 80% gone. They both happy about their hunt, when suddenly a Guardian appeared. Mayu recognize him, he’s Black Sword Isaac from the guild Black Sword Knights a level 90 Guardian. 

The Guadian smiled to both of them and said “Ohh you two defeated the boss already? “ after he said that he smiled and offer a hand to Mayu, “By the way I’m” But Before he could finished speaking Mayu cut him off. “Black Sword Isaac the Guild Master from the Guild Black Sword Knights, and you’re Guild only accept level 90, you’re also aiming to get level 91, I’m I right?” The Guardian called Issac smiled and knee down to face Mayu who was sitting to the ground, “well I’m glad that you know me, that makes things easy for me” He smirk and look at Mayu in the eyes “You Mayu, I’m inviting you to be part of my guild” ….

Profile :

IGN: Yuko
Race: Wolf Fang
Class: Swashbuckler
Class level: 90
SubClass: Tailor
SubClass level: 90
Hp: 10869
Sp: 9302
Affiliation: AKIBA

IGN: Soujiro Seta
Class: Samurai
Class Level: 90
SubClass: Sword Saint
SubClass level: 90
Hp: 11009
Sp: 9028
Affiliation: West Wind Brigade

IGN: Rena
Class: Bard
Class Level: 87
SubClass: Cleaner
SubClass Level: 45
Hp: 10238
SP: 9321
Affiliation: AKIBA

IGN: Isaac
Class: Guardian
Class Level: 90
SubClass: Sword Fighter
SubClass Level: 90
Hp: 14009
Sp: 6768
Affiliation: Black Sword Knights

Offline imteedee

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #12 on: November 29, 2013, 03:33:16 PM »
so a wandering couple I see, 2-man dungeon LOL (gosh, nostalgia here we go)

Mayu transcribing a manga  XD very handy!!

LOL I can feel your gamer-side on this update  XD I wonder why 'healing' doesn't increase one's malice and doesn't aggro the mob... if that ever happens...goodluck Yukirin  8)2
my hat is off. saluting.

Offline Shinoki

• REVOLUTION
  • Member+
  • MONA
« Reply #13 on: November 30, 2013, 06:27:01 PM »
:3 ....I'm just curious for more...
(even if I try to be a silent reader it's impossible even if I have nothing to say, so~)
salutes! take your time~ but I'm looking forward to the next chap.

JPHiP Radio (26/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Crystal Kay - Kiss