JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Elva Hsiao - Shan Shan Re Ren Ai (Glittering Arouses Love)

Author Topic: AngelaBaby  (Read 121393 times)

Offline chaz9891

• ecchi
  • Member+
AngelaBaby
« on: July 26, 2009, 09:05:57 AM »
AngelaBaby / 楊穎

Profession - HK Model and Actress
Nationality - China
Birth Date - 1989/02/28
Birth Place - Shanghai, China
Height - 167cm
Starsign - Pisces
Zodiac - Snake

Links
Official HK Site - http://www.loveangelababy.com/
Official Japan Site - http://angelababy.asia/
Official Blog - http://angelababy.xanga.com/

« Last Edit: May 21, 2012, 05:51:50 AM by daigong »

Offline RatBastich

• ecchi
  • Member+
"Yo, microphone check one, two, what is this? The five foot assassin with the roughneck business"
"Are you my mummy?"
"Hello, Sweetie."
"Who's scruffy looking?"

Offline RatBastich

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: AngelaBaby
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2009, 12:46:03 AM »
"Yo, microphone check one, two, what is this? The five foot assassin with the roughneck business"
"Are you my mummy?"
"Hello, Sweetie."
"Who's scruffy looking?"

Offline chaz9891

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2009, 01:43:56 PM »

Offline chaz9891

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2009, 01:13:42 AM »
[Photobook] Angelababy - Miss Angelababy

Unfortunately the pics have watermarks :thumbdown:

Previews

Download - http://www.mediafire.com/?mimfomzgyti

Offline Ping

• Hiatus King
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Reina <3 4Eva!
« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2009, 01:35:03 AM »
I have the book, it's worth it. I didn't know there was an Angelababy thread here, I had those scans since it came out lol

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2009, 08:31:56 AM »
lol GJ, well me neither, I pay attention to Chinese so much :lol:

TOO GOOD!!! She is ridiculously cute, I may have saw her in a Milk magazine but didn't realize that was her real name. well the name she used. She's on par with dem gravure idols fo sho.

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2009, 09:13:43 AM »
Angelababy has a tattoo!!
Angelababy's new Tattoo

Offline xelibri

« Reply #8 on: November 19, 2009, 04:45:46 PM »
She's had extensive plastic surgery... If you google her earlier pics she was really... ugly. :smhid

Offline xelibri

« Reply #9 on: November 19, 2009, 04:49:42 PM »
Don't mean to give her shit, but if you're gonna be a model, do the plastic surgery before going into the biz, not after such that all your pre-op pics are all over the net.

Offline arun.yothin

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #10 on: November 21, 2009, 06:30:14 PM »
If you didn't "mean to give her shit," then it probably would have been better to have not bothered making those two posts.

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #11 on: December 23, 2009, 06:01:20 AM »

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #12 on: January 06, 2010, 09:43:13 AM »
What kinda movie is this!! :D

Offline Deft-Monkey

• Banana Picker
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Just like my basement's anti-escape mechanism
« Reply #13 on: January 06, 2010, 10:38:58 AM »
Angelababy has a tattoo!!
Angelababy's new Tattoo

0:23 - that's fierce!! :inlove:

EDIT: I also like her tattoos. One on the inside of her left arm and a small one (I think a butterfly) on her right foot. She sports them well. Still looks so squeaky clean.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2010, 12:13:39 AM by Deft-Monkey »

Offline superdx

« Reply #14 on: February 07, 2010, 07:29:55 PM »
She's very attractive, however every month when I take a look at the local tabloids, she looks different and the plastic surgery jumps to mind

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #15 on: February 07, 2010, 08:07:11 PM »
She's very attractive, however every month when I take a look at the local tabloids, she looks different and the plastic surgery jumps to mind
Welcome to JPH!P, superdx! :welcome

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #16 on: February 12, 2010, 10:59:37 AM »
she's making more money than all of us and that's all that matters :fap

PLAYA!! she's in the new movie All's Well That Ends Well 2010

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #17 on: February 17, 2010, 05:23:07 AM »
Baby receives the New Year with a cold, forgets past love troubles

HK "leng mou" (models) still garner attention in the New Year, and heartbroken Angelababy is no different with a tissue up her nose, nor is "Canon Goddess" Evelyn. Even Elizabete Kwong announced that she will star in a Japanese drama, and Adrienne Lau has successfully broken into the Hong Kong entertainment circle. The modelling world has a whole new outlook, and is filled with lots of hope.

Last year, Angelababy (Yang Wing) and William (Chan Wai Ting) had been hitting it off with flying sparks, treating their public displays of affection with laughter and tease. Baby even exposed herself that she would be spending Lunar New Year with her boyfriend's family, however this year, the situation is completely different. The year of the tiger coincided with Valentine's Day, and for the single Baby, it was only a sad day, so she decided to return to her hometown to avoid it while experiencing her grandma's outstanding Shanghai dishes to heal her hurt feelings.

Praises grandmother's hand at cooking

Although Baby has a slender frame, her eating habits are contrary and even alarming to bystanders. Early in the year, she was with her grandmother in Shanghai and often ate meals with around 20 relatives. She would eat the delicious dishes her grandmother made at a crazy rate; unfortunately Baby revealed that both she and her mom did not inherit half the cooking skills. Having not been "home" for new years' countdown, she expressed that she misses the fireworks the most, although she only plays with the little fireworks due to having not enough courage.

Returning home to visit her grandma, Baby is naturally very happy. She posted many laughing photos of herself on her website, such as having to stick tissue up her nose as punishment for losing at a game, totally dropping her goddess image. Also, earlier she helped promote her short clip "Birth of a goddess", which has already started airing. In the clip, Baby generously gives a flying kiss, and dons a tattoo-like image on her shoulder, which her manager Kim explained only as a special effect.

Looking to play a pained love part

Baby honestly admitted that her breakthrough last year in the Japanese market was a success and the money has been rolling in; but she hasn't forgotten her filial side and gave large red packets to her mother and father this year. She revealed her plans for the new year. "I want to release a Japanese album, while in Hong Kong retaining a focus on acting, and I'm hoping to act in some roles with life-or-death situations, allowing me to act in expressions of pain. I hope to gain new experiences to give me new ways of looking at situations."

Source: on.cc
Translation: casablanca-- @ AsianFanatics

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #18 on: February 18, 2010, 08:30:38 AM »
TAKE . IT. OFF!!

Baby transforms into ChocolateBaby

Angelababy transformed into a ChocolateBaby when she wore the Chocolate Dress design from one of Lady Gaga's designers, Petra Storrs, while dripping with chocolate sauce, for a photoshoot. The photos will be showcased at the Harbor City Art Show. This time's photoshoot was an unforgettable experience for Baby, who spent the hours from 10pm until 4am wearing a 10lb necklace and covered in chocolate sauce from head to toe.

Baby expressed that the first look was "Dark Chocolate", and she happily changed into a little Thai lady... until the workers climbed a tall ladder to dump a bucket of chocolate sauce on her, at which point in time she loudly expressed her nervousness.

Chocolate sauce stings eyes, causes tears

In the cold winter, Baby was asked to shoot at a 15 degree room with chocolate sauce poured from head to toe. The chocolate sauce entered her eyes and caused tears to flow constantly, while her face was completely covered in the brown sauce. She had to pose nonstop for the camera until it was a wrap, at which time four workers accompanied her to the showers to wash the chocolate off her dress. Baby laughed that it was the first time so many people had accompanied her for a shower. When she finally returned home, she spent another two hours showering but still felt engulfed by the chocolatey smell. Luckily, she enjoys eating chocolate on a regular basis, but decided that a chocolate facial was something best experienced only once.

Source: Mingpao
Translation: casablanca-- @ AsianFanatics
« Last Edit: February 18, 2010, 08:33:01 AM by daigong »

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #19 on: February 20, 2010, 11:13:00 AM »
Angelababy grace the latest issue of the MILK X magazine. The photoshoots were taken by 'Hot Summer Days' (全城熱戀熱辣辣) director and photographer Wing Shya.

The romantic movie, opening in Chinese theatres last week, is composed of six stories set in an unusually sultry summer.

It features 12 popular stars, including Jacky Cheung, Rene Liu, Daniel Wu, Vivian Hsu, Barbie Hsu, Nicholas Tse, and Duan Yihong.

JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Elva Hsiao - Shan Shan Re Ren Ai (Glittering Arouses Love)