JPHiP Radio (25/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Lee Hyori - Off The Record Feat. Jung Jae Hyung

Author Topic: Official NBA Thread  (Read 495836 times)

Offline RatBastich

• ecchi
  • Member+
"Yo, microphone check one, two, what is this? The five foot assassin with the roughneck business"
"Are you my mummy?"
"Hello, Sweetie."
"Who's scruffy looking?"

Offline RatBastich

• ecchi
  • Member+
"Yo, microphone check one, two, what is this? The five foot assassin with the roughneck business"
"Are you my mummy?"
"Hello, Sweetie."
"Who's scruffy looking?"

Offline RatBastich

• ecchi
  • Member+
"Are you my mummy?"
"Hello, Sweetie."
"Who's scruffy looking?"

Offline jlk

• Reina Fanboy
  • ecchi
Re: Official NBA Thread
« Reply #1825 on: October 04, 2007, 05:26:13 PM »
The NBA and its public have never endured a more depressing summer. Never, ever. Tim Donaghy, Eddie Griffin, Greg Oden, Seattle and its Sonics, Isiah Thomas and the Knicks in court ... it's too often been horribly bad or sad news.

Yet it's time to move on -- or at least try -- and this is the best first step we've got. The return, after an absence of 167 days, of your beloved NBA Power Rankings.

you forgot to mention Kobe acting like a spoiled brat which set off a chain of spoiled brat performances by andrei kirilenko, and shawn marion.  These players get paid millions of cash and yet they complain like they're playing for free.

and don't forget, elton brand's injury takes him out for over half the season.

Offline RatBastich

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Last Edit: October 07, 2007, 01:38:02 AM by L-san »
"Are you my mummy?"
"Hello, Sweetie."
"Who's scruffy looking?"

Offline RatBastich

• ecchi
  • Member+
"Are you my mummy?"
"Hello, Sweetie."
"Who's scruffy looking?"

Offline RatBastich

• ecchi
  • Member+
"Are you my mummy?"
"Hello, Sweetie."
"Who's scruffy looking?"

Offline RatBastich

• ecchi
  • Member+
"Are you my mummy?"
"Hello, Sweetie."
"Who's scruffy looking?"

Offline RatBastich

• ecchi
  • Member+
"Are you my mummy?"
"Hello, Sweetie."
"Who's scruffy looking?"

Offline RatBastich

• ecchi
  • Member+
"Are you my mummy?"
"Hello, Sweetie."
"Who's scruffy looking?"

Offline RatBastich

• ecchi
  • Member+
"Are you my mummy?"
"Hello, Sweetie."
"Who's scruffy looking?"

Offline RatBastich

• ecchi
  • Member+
"Are you my mummy?"
"Hello, Sweetie."
"Who's scruffy looking?"

Offline RatBastich

• ecchi
  • Member+
"Are you my mummy?"
"Hello, Sweetie."
"Who's scruffy looking?"

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
Re: Official NBA Thread
« Reply #1837 on: October 18, 2007, 06:37:15 PM »
What up. Long time no check in the NBA Thread :wave: (ROFL L-San you're banned for ten-tuple posting, keep up the good work ;))

Don't forget guys...

Yahoo Fantasy BASKETBALL 2007!! JPHiPBA

Go here: http://basketball.fantasysports.yahoo.com

League ID: 84645
Password: rika

Using online live draft.

Custom League URL: http://basketball.fantasysports.yahoo.com/league/jphipba

PRIZES TO BE WON!! Like "Shaq's Big Challenge" DVD Box Set!

Those Euro games went well, eh? Look at dem Raptors tear shit up!! No doubt. KG-Ray Allen-Paul Pierce look good, I think?

...and well Kobe as a Laker. Good times *sniff* But that saying - Kobe and Shaq are my fave players EVAR (along with Magic Johnson) ... but at the end of the day, I wear the Laker logo on my chest. Jerry Buss pulled a FASSSSSSSST one on Phil and Kobe, that's for sure. They didn't see THAT coming. but it all seems like another episode of "As the Lakers Turn"

LAKERS TILL I DIE!!

Offline RatBastich

• ecchi
  • Member+
"Are you my mummy?"
"Hello, Sweetie."
"Who's scruffy looking?"

JPHiP Radio (25/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Lee Hyori - Off The Record Feat. Jung Jae Hyung