JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Olivia - Denial

Author Topic: More than an Idol ch. 1 - 25/07/2012  (Read 7531 times)

Offline Sok

• ecchi
  • Member+
More than an Idol ch. 1 - 25/07/2012
« on: July 23, 2012, 07:27:30 AM »
Table of Contents
Prologue
Chapter 1
« Last Edit: October 25, 2017, 01:30:00 AM by sophcaro »

Offline Sok

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: More than an Idol [Still thinking on title] Prologue
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2012, 07:27:47 AM »
Prologue

For most of my life growing up, I was misunderstood and made fun of. When I was younger I was really chubby and short. Kids would always bully me and treat me badly. What’s worst was that the teacher did nothing to stop them from bully and hurting me. Everyday my parents would ask what happened to me, who did it, please tell us, they’d always asked me to tell them the truth but I’d stayed quiet. Even if I did tell them, what would they do? Go to the school and inform the teachers. The same ones who just sit back and watch those kids bully and hurt me. They couldn’t do anything about so why try.
People have always judge me based on my looks rather than my intelligence, but I’ve learned to use that to my advantage.

Offline kiruchi

• Pinoy Alliance >:D
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Soda-addict Aries. Caffeine is my blood.
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2012, 08:20:35 AM »
I wonder who's behind this POV?
I think this is going to be interesting! Pls update soon!
Ja~

Offline yukofan

• Maiyan 4 life!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Shiraishi Mai
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2012, 12:47:51 PM »
the prologue is interesting..
please update the 1st chapter..

visit my tumblr : nogibaby.tumblr.com

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2012, 08:30:44 PM »
It's interesting I wonder who is the main character

Offline Sok

• ecchi
  • Member+
More than an Idol chapter 1
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2012, 05:11:59 AM »
Chapter 1

12:00 pm
“Oh my gosh!!” A female worker gasped as a familiar figure entered through the lobby doors of the law firm.
 “Isn’t that Haruna Kojima from AKB48?!” Another female worker asked fanning herself.
“Wow~ she’s so pretty.” A third said.
“She’s much more beautiful in person than her pictures.” Male dreamily said.
“Hey, here she comes.” A group of men whispered hungrily eyeing the young women walking through the lobby doors toward the elevators. As if on cue the elevator doors open for her. She gracefully entered and pressed the top floor button.       
After arriving she got out and went to the Ceo’s office. “Hello, I’m here to meeting Mr. Kojima.”
“Ah, yes. Mr. Kojima has been waiting for you. Please enter.” The secretary smiled opening the doors for Haruna.
“Thank you.”
“Oh, sweetie you’re here.” Mr. Kojima beamed trapping Haruna in a bear hug.
“Dad, can’t breathe.”
“Oh, I’m sorry sweetie. It’s just I haven’t seen you since you joined AKB48.”
“Really? But it hasn’t been that long.”
“Hasn’t been that long?! It’s been 6 years!!!” Her father exclaimed.
“Oh, you’re right. It just seems not that long ago for me.”
“I understand. Time flies when you’re having fun.” He sweetly smiled at his daughter.
“Yeah, anyways what is it that you wanted to talk about?”
“Oh right. Well I wanted to ask if you’ve talked with your brother lately.” He asked concern in his tone.
“Nah~ not since his marriage to Uee.”
“What?!” Haruna’s dad shouted surprised.
“What?” Haruna nonchalantly replied.
“You haven’t talk to your brother in a year?”
“Really? A year? But wasn’t their wedding in September?” She stated confused.
“Of last year.” He face-palmed. “Sweetie, you were even there as his best man.” He commented.
“Whoever said I wanted to be his best man? I’m a woman; A WOMAN. I should have been the bride’s maid not the best man.” Haruna deadpanned.   
“But sweetie, you looked so handsome in that black suite.” Mr. Kojima proudly stated.
“My group members and your business partners’ daughter and my brother’s music producer were trying to get at me. You know how hard it was to shake them off. Without them finding out it was me.”
“Isn’t that great!” 
“No, it’s not. Besides that keeps hunting me to this day.”
“How so?”
“My members keep asking me about setting them up with my ‘other’ younger brother Haru who’s Riku’s older twin brother.” She annoyingly stated. 
“Oh. Yeah. Why not have Riku do it instead?”
“He’s married and I doubt Uee will allow him to cheat on her. Besides I don’t wanna messing up his marriage with Uee cuz of your dumb idea.”
“Oh okay. Anyways you haven’t talked with him?”
Haruna thoughts: Yes, I talk with him every Wednesday and we hang out every weekend. But there’s no reason for you to know that. 

“No, why?”
“Nothing just wanted to know how he’s doing.”
“Dad, stop being an idiot and call him. It’s not like he hates you. He just wants a simple apologize from you.”
“Are you sure?”
“Yes, but you have to apologizes to Uee not him.”
“What?! Why?”
“Dude, you puke on her wedding dress then practically sexually harassed her in front of everyone during the wedding party. You’re lucky Riku was the one the beat and not mom.”
“Uh! I did that?” He said shocked.
“Yes, want me to show you the video?”
“No! I’ll call.”
“Cool~ now was there anything else?”
“Yes! Your mom wants to see you.”
“Sure, when?”
“A week from now.”
“Okay, well I have a packed schedule today so I’ll be leaving now, bye.”
“Take care, sweetie.”

While exiting the law firm, Haruna’s phone rings.
“Yo.”
“Hey, sis. How was the meeting dad?”
“Boring. He wanted to know how you were doing.”
“Oh, why didn’t he just call?”
“…” Haruna gets into her car.
“Haruna? Are you still there?”
“Yeah, anyways dad should be calling you soon.”
“For?”
“To apologize to your wife.”
“Sounds good, I’m sorry sis that we can’t talk for a longer time.” Riku said in a sad tone.
“It’s cool. We’re both busy with being idols.” She replied while driving to her group schedule.
“Yeah, but I think its worst when you have both group and solo schedules.” Riku stated laughing.
“No, you’re lucky you only have those. I on the other hand have group, sud-group AND solo schedules.” Haruna said smiling.
“I don’t think so. You have it easy. I bet you I wouldn’t even break a sweat if I lived your life. That how easy it is.”
“Oh yeah?”
“Yeah!”
“Then how about you pretend to be me for one day? As in do my whole day schedule from AKB, No3b, shootings, etc.”
“NO!”
“Hey! I wore a suit for you!”
“And you looked very handsome almost as handsome as me.” Riku proudly stated.   
“Meaning you will look almost as pretty as me.” Haruna cheekily said.
“Haha, very funny but there’s no way I’m wearing a skirt for you.”
“Then admit that you could never handle what I do for a living.”
“Fine, you don’t have it as easy as I made it seem.”
“Good, well anyways I’m about to get ready for No3b shooting so I’ll see you this weekend.”
“Oi! What you mean this weekend?” Riku asked upset.
“We’re going to go visit your wife in Korea, right?”
“Yeah, but we have a show together today. Remember?”
“Which?”
“AKBingo.”
“Oh, great~”
“Hey! Aren’t you happy you’re going to see your lil brother the leader of Persona, Riku?”
“Yeah, I’m happy but we’re both going to be on AKBingo. I just hope they don’t anything weird planned for this week’s episode.”
“Oh~ yeah me too. Last time they had Kuu and Kai acting like cats.”
“Yeah, that was funny. Especially the part where bothe Kai and Kuu pounced on Minami and trying to lick the cream from her face. Haha”
“Oh yeah! That was funny. But I still wonder where Ray came out from.”
“Me too. Well Anyways I have to go. See you later.”
“Okay, I have to go too since Kuu keeps whining that he wants cake. I’ll see you later.”

Somewhere near the AKB building at 10pm
Damn! They’re catching up! I need to find somewhere safe to hide it. A tall man ran through the streets jumping over wall and fences with several gunned men chasing him.
“Stop!!”
“Give us back that USB!!” The men chasing him shouted and yelled while shooting at him. Lucky missing every single shoot. Man, these guys don’t give up do they and they suck at shooting. *shakes head while running* The man being chase turned a corner and was suddenly hit by a car sending him flying to the parking area of a building. Once he stopped rolling he felt pain all over his body and notice that the car had parked and 3 gunned men exited walking towards him. Damn! I’m a goner. Wait, isn’t this the AKB building? So, he might be here.

“Ha! We got you.” The men chasing him shouted dragging him deeper into the parking lot.
“Now give me the USB.” A snake like man stated pointing his gun at the injured man.
“I don’t know what you’re talking about.”
“Wrong.” A short said shooting him once on his left arm and right leg.
“Ugh!!! No!!!” He screamed in pain. I need to hide it but how? Wait! “I don’t have!”
“What?! I don’t have time for your little games. Now give me the USB.” Snake man hissed.
“You’re too late. I already handed to someone.” He replied leaning onto the diver side of a car. Lucky! The window’s slightly opened. Agent K please forgive me on what I’m about to get you into but it’s the only thing I could do.
“You’re lying.” Snake men stated and shoot the guy in his right thigh.
“Ugh! No, it’s the truth!!” He slides down the car and looks at the snake man only to see him smirk. *bang*
“Grab him.” Snake man stated and walked back to his car while his men loaded the truck with the dead body.

Offline yukofan

• Maiyan 4 life!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Shiraishi Mai
Re: More than an Idol ch. 1
« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2012, 10:17:32 AM »
who's the man which has the USB? what will happen to him? and the continuation of Riku and Haruna..

i love your story.can't wait for the update..

visit my tumblr : nogibaby.tumblr.com

Offline rightsaver143

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Forever kojiyuu and nanamai(nanasexmaiyan) shipper
Re: More than an Idol ch. 1
« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2016, 09:27:03 PM »
oh my god!!!!!!!!  :frustrated:

why won't you continue this :fainted: :farofflook: :mon mad:

and it's only prologue and a chapter you posted :mon yeah:

haruna and riku siblings :shock: but... aaaahhhhhh i love them both :wub: :inlove:  :luvluv1: :luvluv2: :shy1: :shy2:

is there a pairing in this? :dunno:

update it please :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :kneelbow: :kneelbow: :kneelbow: :kneelbow:

46 Group
Kami oshi: Nishino Nanase & Shiraishi Mai😍
Oshimen: Saito Asuka

48 Group
Kami oshi: Yokoyama Yui & Kashiwagi Yuki
Oshimen: Oguri Yui, Mukaichi Mion, Nakai Rika

Graduated Member
Kami oshi: Kojima Haruna & Oshima Yuko😘
Oshimen: Watanabe Mayu

OTP
1st: Nanamai (Nishino Nanase x Shiraishi Mai)
2nd: Kojiyuu (Kojima Haruna x Oshima Yuko)
3rd: Mayuki (Watanabe Mayu x Kashiwagi Yuki)
4th: Atsumina ( Maeda Atsuko x Takahashi Minami)

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Olivia - Denial