JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Thee Michelle Gun Elephant - Get Up Lucy

Author Topic: fanyan's OS Collection (MaYuki, KojiYuu & others)  (Read 47785 times)

Offline RenaChii

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Aitakatta [Friendly talk; 10/20]
« Reply #100 on: October 20, 2011, 02:37:04 PM »
KAWAII~!!  :wub:

I love the best friend thing~  :twothumbs

Please update soon~  :cow:

Offline Vanui

• Member+
  • *giggle*
« Reply #101 on: October 20, 2011, 11:09:11 PM »
Friendship stories ; w ; b

That was amazing and adorable, fanyan-san. I love your MaYuki work~ There really is no other MaYuki writer like you XD

Keep up da good work! :on GJ:
ねぇ、怒ってる?

Offline pattinium

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #102 on: October 22, 2011, 05:19:43 PM »
hahaha !!! I love this story <3
Haachan with her Tsundere and Nucchan with her seriousness >//<
They both cute !!!!
Mayuki got a luck to be friend with them  :) :)

Offline aoi_sora

• Member+
« Reply #103 on: October 26, 2011, 05:56:47 AM »
aw~

so cute!

Haachan tsundere!  XD

Nacchan is Warota's mother! :nervous

the story is so cute!  :twothumbs

thanks!

Offline fanyan

• Ganbari-Nacchan~ ♥
« Reply #104 on: November 02, 2011, 10:17:09 AM »
Hi guys. This was written long ago as part of the EreRabuMyao angst fics. Enjoy. ~

xiv.

H e r   P a r t

It has always been a thing of hers. Observing her surroundings and observing people. Erena spends a lot of her time observing even as a kid and she learned a lot from that habit.

It was through observing the dancing and singing girls on TV that Erena decided to try out the ad looking for talented girls on the newspaper. It was through observing the older girls practice that Erena was able to polish her own talent. It was through observing the actresses on TV and Acchan appear on dramas that Erena realized she wanted to be an actress and not an idol.

Through observing herself, Erena realized that she can’t be contented with being an idol. She needs to pursue her dream and that’s what she’s gonna do. There was only one thing holding her back. One person, to be exact.

Miyazaki Miho.

She loves Miho a lot and she knows that there’s no way she can pursue her dream and keep her relationship with the other girl at the same time. She’s seen too many celebrities trying to pursue their dream and have a wonderful relationship fail in either of the two and Erena doesn’t want that. She has to choose and it’s slowly breaking her heart. How can she choose between her dream and the person she loves the most? Erena though it’s impossible to choose just one.

-

It was during one of the late night parties they have in the theatre. Everyone was having fun and playing and laughing. Erena sat on the floor in a circle with several other girls as they played a board game. Everyone laughed at Miichan and Sasshi’s antics of cheating as they engaged in a playful argument. Erena was giggling along when she saw Lovetan rise unnoticed by the others from her spot.

Erena followed Lovetan’s movements with her eyes. She watched curiously as Lovetan picked up a blanket from her pile of things and walked over to the other side of the room. Erena realized that Lovetan was headed to Miho who was half-sitting and half-lying on another couch, a few meters away from the noisy group, and watched closely.

It was nice how Lovetan looked out for Miho. Lovetan has always been a sweet girl and seeing Lovetan take care of Miho, Erena couldn’t help but to smile. No wonder Lovetan is loved by so many of the girls in the theatre. She watched as Lovetan gently placed the blanket over Miho’s body.

Then it hit her.

It was surprising and bewildering. Erena held her breath for a moment.

The almost too gentle way Lovetan tucked the blanket around Miho, protecting the sleeping girl from the cold. The lingering of Lovetan’s hands on Miho’s shoulder, slowly rubbing in a soft massage for a moment. The way Lovetan’s fingers hesitantly brushed away the hair covering Miho’s face. The way Lovetan’s hand lingered on Miho’s cheek, caressing the skin beneath them for a moment before quickly pulling away as if she was burned.

Erena saw it in all of Lovetan’s movements. She realized that there was someone else who loves Miho.

Someone who loves Miho more than she does.

Erena gripped the hem of her skirt tightly as she walked towards Miho’s sleeping figure. She stared at the comfortable look on the sleeping girl’s face as opposed to the tired look from before Lovetan finished her ministrations. She knelt down before Miho and dropped her face on her hands.

Erena knew which to choose in an instant.

-

“How’s Miho?” She asks.

“She’s better. She’s laughing a lot lately. Have you seen the backstage footage we sent you?”

“I’ve seen it.” Erena answers with a small smile. She’s seen the footage and being the observant girl she is, Erena saw the difference.

Miho’s smiling again. She’s laughing again, making jokes again and she’s happy again.

Erena knew all too well what happened to Miho after she left and for a while, she regretted leaving and thought about coming back but she remembered Lovetan. She remembered the way Lovetan looks at Miho and she knows that someone would be there to take care of Miho. Someone would be there to pick up the pieces.

Erene never forgets. She never forgets what she had with Miho. She never forgets Miho’s sincere feelings for her. Erena never forgets her own feelings for Miho. Erena loved Miho truly. She still does. And it made her feel bad for a while.

But watching the footage, Erena saw Miho and Lovetan. She saw how they’re always together. She saw how better Miho seems to be. She saw the familiar looks from Lovetan. She saw the way they interact. She saw the looks shared between them. She saw the touches passed discreetly. She saw Lovetan and Miho and she knows she made the right decision.

Sure, she will always have a hold on Miho’s heart. She’ll always have a different effect on Miho and the special bond will always be there between them but she sees the way Miho’s smiling at Lovetan. It’s different from the way Miho smiled at her but it was that kind of smile. The kind of smile that clearly shows that Miho feels something for Lovetan. Something deep. She’s just not aware of it yet.

And she think of Lovetan. She thinks of the dedication Lovetan has for Miho. She thinks of how Lovetan definitely worked hard in order to pick up the pieces of Miho Erena left. She thinks of Lovetan who willingly gave Miho her everything and more.

“She’s happy. Good for her.” Erena whispers to the phone.

Erena still loves Miho and the idea of coming back to her sounds inviting than anything else but Erena knows that she can’t.

Not when she knows there’s someone else who can give Miho more than what she could ever try to give.

Nacchan. Mayuyu. Yukirin. Moeno. Kojipa. ♥

Tumblr | AKBShorts.

Offline karomuwi

• Rena-sama~ I adore thee!!!
  • Member+
  • I LOVE Mayuki, WMatsui, GekiBlack and Kojiyuu~!
Re: Aitakatta [Her Part; 11/2]
« Reply #105 on: November 02, 2011, 10:39:21 AM »
Aww~ So sweet! I'm not familiar with the EreMyao pair, but this made me just go 'aww~'! Please post more EreMyao fics!
Had a withdrawal, so now I'm planning to fall in love with the couples all over again

\(^ - ^)/
Here are my fics~! They can be found amongst these three. :hee:

Shots
Love's A Mission
Oh My Dolly!

R.A.Y
SoUL (Series)

The Akiba Family (T.A.F)

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #106 on: November 02, 2011, 01:30:32 PM »
Erepyon T_T

Offline skytsuna

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Takamina~~~~~ >.<
« Reply #107 on: November 03, 2011, 05:05:26 AM »
 :cry: Erepyon
But she was soooo sweet~~~~~  :wub: :inlove:

:thumbsup  XD :thumbsup  XD

Offline fanyan

• Ganbari-Nacchan~ ♥
« Reply #108 on: November 05, 2011, 02:40:53 PM »
KojiYuu, everyone. ♥

[/sub]

xv.

W a i t i n g

Yuko often wonders when it began.

How it began is easy to answer. Haruna, in Yuko’s eyes, is the epitome of perfection. Every single flaw the tall girl has, Yuko sees it as a part of her. She sees Haruna’s best and accepts her worst. When it exactly began is what often confuses Yuko.

When did she fall in love with her? When did she start looking for her all the time, scanning the stage of countless girls and immediately feeling at ease at the sight of Haruna’s face? When did she start to crave for her presence and attention? When did she start to feel like she’s incomplete when Haruna by her side?

“I love you, Nyan Nyan!”

“Mou, get your hands out of my shirt, Yuu-chan.”

“Not seeing you for a week, it was terrible! I missed you so, so, so much, Harunyan!”

“You’re exaggerating, Yuko.”

Yuko wondered before, if she tries to hate Haruna’s name, her face, her personality, her everything, will her feelings subside? If she counts all her resentments, will her feelings disappear? But it was too late. Her love for Haruna has grown so much, there’s nothing she can do to stop. She understands the way things are. Haruna is not her. Haruna is different, so it is fine that she doesn’t feel the same way Yuko does. It is all on her, because Yuko’s the one who loves Haruna more than Haruna loves her.

“Geez, Yuko, don’t you get tired of all the beatings you receive from Haruna? Just look at your cheek. It looks like it’s swelling.”

“It was just a pinch, Tomochin, I’m sure it won’t swell. Besides, I can take all the beatings Nyan Nyan has for me as long as I can have my regular love-love moments with her. I’d even prefer it if it’s the only way I can be with Nyan Nyan.”

“That’s stupid.”

“It is not! Mou... I tried faking a scowl for her one time but I can’t handle it. Feels too uncomfortable... It’s like I can do whatever Nyan Nyan asks of me, as long as it’ll make her happy.”

When will she be able to comfortably look at Haruna without wanting to wrap her arms around her? It’s becoming more painful each day. Seeing Haruna right in front of her but not being able to do anything, it’s frustrating, wrenching, irritating, exhausting and utterly painful. It’s like having a million dollars, only Haruna is far more important and precious, dangled in front of her without having the intent to actually give it to her.

Never before did Yuko want anyone or anything as much as she wants Haruna and it scares her, so, so much. Because Yuko knows that Haruna will never return her feelings. She knows that even if a thousand years pass, Haruna will still only see her as a friend, nothing more.
But if it takes a thousand years of long wait, Yuko knows that she will still prefer to be with Haruna. In a thousand years, it will still be Haruna holding her heart. If she is to wait a thousand long years, Yuko prefers to see Haruna even once after. For a day, for a month, for a year. Just like that. Yuko will still and always prefer Haruna.

And despite knowing that Haruna won’t be coming for her, Yuko still keeps on turning around, waiting and waiting.

“Nyan Nyan?” Yuko called out as she entered the dressing room. She spotted the tall girl on the couch, fast asleep. Her head was tilted uncomfortably to the side, one hand limp on her side and the other lying on her lap with a loose hold on a still beeping PSP.

She quietly made her way to the couch. She took the game console gently, turning it off before placing it on the coffee table, on top of Haruna’s bag. Yuko slowly took the sleeping girl by the shoulder, slowly and carefully pushing her down and lifting her legs up after, spreading them along the length of the couch.

Yuko sat beside Haruna, staring at her peaceful expression and watching the rise and fall of her chest in time with her even breathing. She placed one hand on her cheek, caressing the soft skin. “You are so beautiful, Haruna.” She whispered to no one.

Yuko continued staring for a while, content with just admiring the beauty of the girl who captured her heart. But Haruna’s beauty was so captivating that Yuko couldn’t help but to lean in and press her lips on the sleeping girl’s forehead.

“Ne, Nyan Nyan,” Yuko whispered quietly. “If I say I love you a thousand times, over and over, will it reach you?” She stayed in close proximity to the sleeping girl, half-expecting an answer but knowingly received none. Yuko smiled bitterly to herself before drawing away. She stood up, glanced at Haruna’s sleeping face one last time before leaving the room soundlessly.

Yuko knows that she can’t give her love to anyone else. She’ll continue saving it for Haruna, hoping and hoping that it will be received someday. For Yuko, it’s only Haruna. If not Haruna, she’d rather be alone. So like yesterday and the day before that, Yuko is still waiting.

Waiting and waiting.

Tumblr | AKBShorts.

Offline haruhi16

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Aitakatta [Waiting; 11/5]
« Reply #109 on: November 05, 2011, 06:41:53 PM »
awww this is so sad!!! Nyan nyan!! what are you doing!!!

Offline Otochan

• takamina ni tsuite ikimasu
« Reply #110 on: November 07, 2011, 01:11:26 AM »
>< I like it!!!!  :thumbsup yapparii~~ kojiyuu <3
I'm not a pervert ,I just like skinship >///>

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #111 on: November 07, 2011, 08:59:28 AM »
Poor little squirrel. She has a big heart only for Kojiharu. Your fic is so touching me T_T

Offline fanyan

• Ganbari-Nacchan~ ♥
« Reply #112 on: November 13, 2011, 01:27:09 PM »
I'm back with fluff this time. A change from last update's angst. ♥ One of my otp's. Enjoy~

xvi.

W i f e

Pin Pon~ Pin Pon~ Pin Pon~ Pin Pon~

“I’m coming!” Sasshi’s hoarse voice echoed in her apartment as she stumbled off of the couch. She made her way to the door to put a stop on the crazy ringing the person behind it is doing on her doorbell.

She opened the door without seeing who it was in her intercom. “Who is—Moeno?!”

Standing outside her door was Nito Moeno, a plastic bag in hand, glaring fiercely at her.

Sasshi swallowed nervously. She’s never seen Moeno glare like that before. Especially at her. Moeno has never been mad at her before. “M-Moeno?” Sasshi asked unsurely.

Moeno glanced at her from head to toe, taking in her appearance. Sasshi shifted uncomfortably at the stare. She was wearing a pair of shorts and one of her BLT shirts. Moeno met her eyes in a fierce glare once more before pushing past her and entering the apartment freely.

“Uh, M-Moeno?” Sasshi closed the door behind her and followed Moeno inside. “Don’t you have a schedule for today? What are you doing here?”

She found the slightly older girl in her living room, looking over at her mess. Sasshi blushed in embarrassment. Several pillows were thrown around messily on the floor, a blanket hang on the back of the couch, used crumpled pieces of tissue paper scattered around the overflowing trash bin and two empty cups of instant ramen and bottles of water lay on the coffee table.

“I-I—”

A sigh escaped Moeno’s lips. “I knew it.”

Sasshi blinked twice. “E-Eh?”

Moeno placed down the plastic bag in her hands on the coffee table and took Sasshi by the wrist, pulling her along. Moeno led the sick girl to her room and to the bathroom. She opened the closet knowingly as if it’s her own closet, her bathroom and her apartment before pulling out a clean towel and handing it to Sasshi.

“Take a quick shower. You can soak in the bath but not too long. Five minutes top. Make sure the water is warm, okay?” Moeno instructed. “I’ll bring in some clothes for you so just go ahead.”

Sasshi nodded slowly and watched Moeno leave the bathroom. “O-Okay…” She sighed and placed the towel aside. She followed the orders and quickly got in the bath after stripping and putting away her clothes.

After a few minutes in the bath and a quick shower, Sasshi walked out of her bathroom and found a pink pajama set neatly placed on the bed. It was a set Moeno gave her for her last birthday. Sasshi couldn’t help but smile as she got dressed.

Once dressed, Sasshi walked out of her room. She walked to the living room, expecting to find Moeno there but instead, she found a clean room. It was organized and spotless, contrary to its earlier state.

“She cleaned.” Sasshi deadpanned to herself. She looked around in amazement. The pillows were in perfect arrangement, the blanket neatly folded, the trash bin and the pile of disgusting tissue paper out of sight and the coffee table sparkling clean.

“No wonder she’s a cleaning king…” Sasshi mumbled to herself. She heard some sounds from her kitchen and followed it.

She found Moeno placing a freshly prepared dish on the table. Sasshi’s eyes widened slowly. It was not the delicious looking food on her table or the sweet smell of whatever else Moeno prepared that shocked her. It was the sight of Moeno. The sleeves of the uniform she’s wearing were rolled up to her elbow, her previously free hair now tied in a messy side ponytail and her clothes protected by a pink frilly apron. Moeno looked like the perfect wife. Sasshi felt her chest tighten at the thought. She would surely envy whoever Moeno marries in the future.

“Ah, Sasshi.”

Moeno’s voice snapped Sasshi out of her trance. She looked up at Moeno. “Yeah?”

“Knowing you, you haven’t had any real food since yesterday, am I right? And no, those unhealthy, processed, calorie-filled excuses of a food don’t count.” Moeno asked with a raised eyebrow. It was so sure that Sasshi could only smile sheepishly.

“You’re hopeless.” Moeno shook her head and sat on one of the chairs. She patted the chair beside her. “Come on, let’s eat.”

Sasshi sat beside her long time friend and started eating. Her eyes widened at her first bite and she let out a small squeal. “Ah, this is so good~”

Moeno smiled as she stared on her own plate. “I’ve been learning how to cook lately.”

Sasshi smiled happily. “Well, it’s paying off.” Sasshi looked up to look at Moeno. “You’d make a good wife!”

Moeno’s smile melted away and a complicated expression took its place. Sasshi tilted her head but Moeno just shook it away, going back to her meal and gesturing Sasshi to do the same, and in a few minutes, they were both done.

“Here,” Moeno handed Sasshi two medicine pills, “Take these.”

The sick girl nodded and took the medicine, all the while thinking in amazement how Moeno came prepared. Moeno stood up from her seat and started gathering the plates.

“Ah, I’ll do those!” Sasshi quickly stood up.

Moeno quickly shook her head, snatching the plate Sasshi was holding. “I can take care of these, go in your room and rest.”

“But you already did so much, Moeno!” Sasshi argued. “Let me do this.”

Moeno narrowed her eyes. “You’re sick, go rest.”

Sasshi shook her head stubbornly. “No, Moeno, let me—”

“Rino.”

The sudden use of her first name took Sasshi by surprise. Moeno was looking at her with soft, gentle eyes. Moeno was one of the few people who call her by her first name. Usually when she’s serious.

“Rino, please? I’ll go there once I’m done here.”

Sasshi pursed her lips. It was terribly unfair of Moeno to catch her off-guard like that.

“Ne, Rino?”

Sasshi let out a sigh of defeat after a while. There’s no way she’ll win against Moeno.

“Stay over? You don’t have an early morning schedule, right?”

Moeno smiled. “Yes, okay.”

“Okay.” Sasshi nodded and left Moeno in the kitchen, trudging to her room, mumbling about ‘unfair friends’ and ‘using one’s weakness’.

-

Sasshi clutched one of her pillows closer to her chest as she watched Moeno exit the bathroom in one of her spare pajamas, her still damp hair flowing behind her back freely. She went on about with some stuff before joining Sasshi in the bed.

“How are you feeling?” Moeno asked.

Sasshi shrugged. “Okay, I guess. I just felt really, really terrible yesterday while getting ready for the event. When they called us, I tried to stand to go but my knees instantly gave in.”

“You could have at least told me, you know.” Moeno chided. “I asked Akicha where you were when they came back and she suddenly told me that you weren’t present. And geez, Sasshi, learn to take better care of yourself, I worry, you know.”

Sasshi stuck out her tongue in response. She’s never been someone who takes good care of one’s self. “But you do that pretty good. Like what you did today.”

“Well, I know you’re terrible at it. And I already foresaw you doing everything you did. Eating bad food, lounging in your couch…” Moeno shrugged and smiled. “Maybe I know you too well.”

Sasshi smiled as she got under the covers with Moeno. “You’re the greatest, moe-peanuts.” Sasshi teased. “Thank you for taking care of me today.”

Moeno wrinkled her nose cutely. “That’s what I seem to do best.”

Sasshi smiled at the action and stared for a while. Moeno has always been the responsible one between the two of them. And Sasshi couldn’t help but to think that they make a great pair. Their time together in B was heavenly and despite the huge team shuffle and being separated, their relationship remained the same. From their time as research students to being promoted together and slowly reaching their dream to stand on stage together, they’re Rino and Moeno. No matter what happens, they will always be Rino and Moeno. Nito Moeno will always know Sashihara Rino best.

“You’d make a good wife.” She repeated her earlier words.

The same expression crossed Moeno’s face. “T-That’s—”

“—My wife.”

Sasshi interrupted with a huge grin before going further under the covers and snuggling closer to the stunned girl, pulling the covers up until only her eyes were visible.

Moeno recovered after a while and felt a huge brush creep up her face. She looked down to berate the other girl for her remark but found Sasshi’s eyes looking sheepishly up at her.

“Geez…” Moeno sighed and lightly and playfully landed her fist on top of the girl’s head before reaching for the remote on the bedside table and turning off the lights.

“Baka Sasshi.”

Sasshi giggled. “I like it more when you call me by my first name.”

“Hai, hai.” Moeno lazily slurred as she got comfortable under the covers and snuggled closer.

She let out a yawn, “Good night, Rino.”

Sasshi smiled to herself. She closed her eyes and enjoyed the extra warmth Moeno’s body offered.

“Good night, Moeno.”

Tumblr | AKBShorts.

Offline aruka

• (Mostly) a silent force?
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Aitakatta [Wife; 11/13]
« Reply #113 on: November 13, 2011, 05:50:19 PM »
The sleeves of the uniform she’s wearing were rolled up to her elbow, her previously free hair now tied in a messy side ponytail and her clothes protected by a pink frilly apron.

I so can imagine this... :inlove: Moe-peanuts looks perfect!!! :oops:
Love this fluff... such good stuff... :thumbup ;)
My fanfic thread      : The Book of My Single Shots | Current update: IKEMEN GAKUEN Troubles [MINOR UPDATE 03/12]
Contributing a bit in : [script?] saku-chan's Drabbles | Completed: #33 - #40 - #89 - #213 - #214

Want to visit? Douzo~

Offline Nyanoha

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #114 on: November 13, 2011, 07:40:55 PM »
I enjoyed reading this :heart: highlight of my morning~~

Update when you can~~

That which does not kill you, makes you stronger.

http://asteon.tumblr.com/

Offline RenaChii

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #115 on: November 13, 2011, 09:41:52 PM »
SasshiMoe~  :twothumbs

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #116 on: November 18, 2011, 09:29:21 AM »
Oh a new pairing and it's a cute one ^^

Offline fanyan

• Ganbari-Nacchan~ ♥
« Reply #117 on: November 30, 2011, 02:26:38 PM »
Hey guys. It's been a while. I'm back with some love for my ultimate otp. <333

xvii.

I f   T o m o r r o w  C o m e s

A sigh escaped Kashiwagi Yuki’s lips as she sat alone inside the dressing room. Her eyes drifted to the white walls of the room, the only barrier separating her from the girl occupying her thoughts. She reached inside her bag for her iphone, hoping to see a new mail but disappointment only washed over her yet again. She went to her inbox and stared at the last mail she received, dated two days ago. She buried her face in her hands and a small cry broke through her lips,

“How long are you going to stay angry, Mayu?”

Despite their fight being two days ago, the words they threw at each other were still fresh and painful in Yuki’s mind.

“Just drop it, Mayu!”

“I’m just asking you, Yuki! I just want to know!”

“There’s nothing to ask and to know. Drop it already.”

“I won’t speak to you ever again if you don’t tell me, Kashiwagi Yuki!”

“Stop being childish, Mayu! I hate it when you act childish!”

“If you hate it so much then maybe you shouldn’t be dating someone like me!”

“Well, you know what, maybe I shouldn’t!”

“F-Fine then. I hate you. Goodbye, Kashiwagi Yuki.”

She regretted her words the second they came out of her mouth but her pride and anger prevented her from running after Mayu. She tried calling the other girl but Mayu turned her phone off at her. She tried going to her house only to be told by her mother that Mayu is ‘not feeling well’ and that she should ‘rest’. Even Lovetan refused to tell Yuki anything. The events they were scheduled to appear together in have been rearranged too. Mayu went as far as too have her already set schedule change just so she won’t see Yuki.

Today’s special performance is the only event they’re set to appear in together since their fight, Yuki refuse to refer to it as break-up, because it cannot be rescheduled and even now, Mayu requested to be assigned to a different dressing room.

Two knocks on the door cut off Yuki’s thoughts.

“We’re starting in five minutes, Kashiwagi-san! Please proceed to the stage!”

“Hai!” Yuki answered in her idol-voice and she faced the mirror. She arranged her hair and her black dress. She carefully wiped at her eye to rid it of any tears and stood up. She read through her lyrics one last time and immediately thought of Mayu. Maybe this was her last chance to get the younger girl back. And by all means, Yuki would do just that.

She walked towards the door but stopped for a moment. She placed both hands on the wall separating her from her loved one and pressed her forehead tiredly against it.

“Mayu…”

The name came out in a soft whisper and Yuki almost wished that Mayu could hear her. She smiled sadly at her impossible thoughts and pulled away from the wall. She let out another sigh before exiting her dressing room and heading to the stage.

-

When she arrived on stage, Mayu was already there, engaged in a polite conversation with JUJU. She greeted the singer with a polite bow and a small smile. She turned to Mayu apparently, the younger girl found her black heels more interesting than Yuki and Yuki resisted the urge to frown.

“Hai, everyone! We’re starting in ten seconds!”

Yuki nodded and closed her eyes for a moment to compose herself. She held the mic tightly in her hands and waited for the signal to start, all the while, her eyes were trained on Mayu.

“5, 4, 3, 2, and—”

I won’t leave with a goodbye
Because I’ll see you every time I close my eyes

It almost surprised Yuki how easily the words left her mouth as she stared at the younger girl. Her voice almost got stuck in her throat as Mayu raised her eyes and met Yuki’s for the first time and it surprised Yuki how intense Mayu was looking at her. But Yuki quickly noticed that it was not Mayu’s usual steady and fixed look. It was a soft one, almost fragile, filled with so many emotions Yuki knows Mayu is currently struggling with.

If tomorrow comes then I don’t need anything
I just want you to keep on smiling forever

Don’t say it

Mayu’s eyes stared back at her. It was a weak look. A submissive one. A pleading one. And Yuki wanted nothing more than to cave in.

I still want to feel your touch.

Mayu diverted her gaze, looking sideway to the floor, her feet, anywhere except Yuki’s eyes and Yuki fought back the frown threatening to appear on her face.

If you say it, I feel like I’ll fall apart.

Mayu lifted her eyes again and met Yuki’s. Her voice shook a little as she sang, almost threatening to break and to choke. Yuki noticed her eyes were glassy and misty yet the emotions swirling in them still appeared painfully visible to the 20-year-old girl.

So all I could do is feel the warmth as I held your hand

Yuki’s eyebrows knitted up together as she fixed her gaze on Mayu. She looked away from a second when Mayu’s gaze became questioning but Mayu’s eyes stayed transfixed on Yuki’s form as she sang along.

Time won’t stop and will tear us apart someday

Yuki’s thoughts drifted to their argument. It was all because she was tired. She was tired and exhausted and Mayu happened to be there. It was terrible of her. Sure, they argue from time to time but Yuki never exploded on Mayu. She always restrains herself, making sure not to hurt Mayu’s feelings. Yuki hated herself so much for failing that one time.

I want to watch you more and hold you in my arms forever

Yuki thought for a second that Mayu is probably thinking the same thing about the song. The way Mayu put in emotion to every word that comes out of her mouth act as a proof to Yuki’s thoughts. Mayu put in so much emotion that it’s almost too painful and overwhelming for Yuki. It was almost as if Mayu is directing the lyrics of the song to her personally.  She most probably is.

Time is slipping away

And Yuki thought, maybe this is the best way the two of them could express their sorry feelings to each other.

If I was only born so that we could meet
Then I want to remember every moment in my heart

Yuki fixed her gaze permanently to Mayu as she tried her best to deliver her feelings to the younger girl. Her eyes continuously and persistently search the other girl’s, silently asking: “Mayu, are you still angry?”, “Are my feelings reaching you?”, “Can you still forgive me?”, “The words you said… Did you mean them?”

Even if it’s just for a second more

Mayu’s eyes searched back, looking so intensely at Yuki again and Yuki felt naked in front of the younger girl. She felt as if Mayu can see through her everything, her thoughts, her words and her feelings.

Let me stay by your side

Forget about forever. Forget about ever after. That would be selfish of Yuki. Even for just a second longer—even a second is enough— Yuki wants to be with Mayu.

Yuki let everything be reflected in her face. She looked at Mayu pleadingly, asking for forgiveness behind the words she sang. She probably looked pathetic. She probably looked weak. Her eyes probably looked so sad and lonely but Yuki doesn’t care. As long as Mayu understands what she’s trying to say, as long as Mayu understands that Yuki meant what she’s singing then Yuki could care less about anything else.

Mayu’s eyes momentarily went wide, seemingly in realization, before a smile breaks through Mayu’s face as she sang along. A comforting smile. A reassuring smile. Her eyes turned soft as she looked at Yuki lovingly and gently. As if she’s telling Yuki that it’s okay. Everything’s going to be fine. Everything’s going to be okay. We’re going to be okay.

I just want you to keep on smiling, forever more

It was the most beautiful smile Yuki has ever seen and it was certainly as infectious as it was beautiful since a similar smile immediately appeared on her face.

I just want you to keep on smiling forever

Yuki’s eyes shone brightly in amusement and happiness as she stared back lovingly at Mayu. Their movements quickly became in sync with each other’s and Yuki thought it was utterly cute how Mayu blushed and looked away when she noticed.

I won’t leave with a goodbye

“Hai! That was perfect!”

The staff member’s voice cut through the silence after the music ended and everyone clapped at the successful recording. Yuki bowed several times to the staff members, to the small band behind them, to JUJU. She thanked the singer for sharing her song with them and for the wonderful experience. She watched and waited as Mayu did the same, bowing politely and exchanging cheerful and kind words with the staff.

Their eyes met after Mayu’s thanked everyone one last time and they looked at each other, waiting for the other to make a move. Yuki smiled a little as she walked towards the younger girl. She gently took Mayu’s hand in her own and gave a small tug as she began walking.

She stopped in front of Mayu’s dressing room. She placed her hand on the doorknob but heard the faint voices coming from inside. Probably their managers. Yuki bit her lip and moved to her own dressing room beside Mayu’s. She opened the door and entered with Mayu, locking the door behind her.

Mayu stood in the center of the room, looking expectantly at Yuki. Yuki smiled a bit before pushing herself off of the door she was leaning on and walking towards Mayu. She opened her arms as she neared the younger girl and smiled fully when Mayu immediately stepped in and pressed her body against Yuki’s.

“I missed you.” Yuki breathed out as she wrapped her arms around Mayu, squeezing lightly. “I missed you so much.”

“Me too.” Mayu whispered back, her fists clutching the back of Yuki’s black dress. She breathed in Yuki’s familiar scent and let herself be lost in the warmth she longed for in the past days. “I missed you too, Yukirin.”

Yuki pressed her lips on top of Mayu’s head as her fingers ran through the long hair she missed touching. They stayed like that for a long while, Yuki stroking Mayu’s hair and pressing her lips every now and then on top of her head and Mayu burying her face on Yuki’s chest, taking comfort in the unique scent and comfortable warmth.

Yuki pulled away after some time. She looked at Mayu kindly as she placed one hand on the 17-year-old girl’s cheek, caressing the soft skin gently.

“Yuki…” Mayu breathlessly whispered.

Yuki smiled and dipped down, pressing her lips against Mayu’s. It started out as small pecks. Yuki softly pressed her lips against Mayu’s, pulled away a second after, only to press back in another kiss. Mayu let out a small grunting sound of annoyance. She placed both hands on Yuki’s shoulder and held the older girl in place as she moved her lips against hers.

The kiss ended after a while and Yuki pressed their foreheads together, trying to catch her breath.

“I’m sorry.” Yuki whispered. “I’m so sorry, Mayu.”

Mayu shook her head. “It’s not your fault—”

“It is. And I’m terribly sorry. I wasn’t thinking properly. I regretted everything I said immediately but I was too proud to come after you.” Yuki kissed Mayu again before continuing. “I’m sorry.”

“I’m sorry too.” Mayu answered. “W-when I said I… I hate you,” Mayu looked away for a moment as she whispered the painful last words. She looked back at Yuki apologetically. “I didn’t mean it. I could never hate you, Yuki. There’s just no way. Please believe me.”

Yuki nodded, caressing Mayu’s cheeks gently again to calm her down. “I know that. Me too. I don’t hate it when you’re acting childish. I didn’t mean anything I said then. You’re not childish at all. I just said that on a whim.”

They stared at each other for a long while, both feeling relatively happy and contented that they’ve made up. Yuki smiled happily and pulled down to the couch. She pulled Mayu on top of her and they rested in silence. They stayed in that position, comfortably sharing each other’s warmth.

Mayu was tracing random shapes on Yuki’s exposed neck while listening to her steady heartbeat. Yuki had her eyes closed, enjoying Mayu’s soft body on her and her hand softly playing with Mayu’s free one.

“Ne, Yuki?” Mayu whispered after a while.

“What is it?”

Mayu lifted her head up to look at Yuki seriously. “Even though I said those things about how you shouldn’t date someone like me, don’t you ever date anyone else, okay?” She tried to appear extra serious and scary as she narrowed her eyes at Yuki. “Don’t even think about it.”

Yuki smiled. The action only made Mayu even cuter —if that’s possible— than she already is.

She brought Mayu’s hand to her lips and kissed each fingers, her palm and the top of her hand.

“Of course. Mayu is the only one for me. I love you.”

Mayu smiled brightly. She brought her head back down and placed a chaste kiss on the pulse on Yuki’s neck.

“Good. I love you too.”

Tumblr | AKBShorts.

Offline skytsuna

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Takamina~~~~~ >.<
Re: Aitakatta [If Tomorrow Comes; 11/30]
« Reply #118 on: November 30, 2011, 04:13:59 PM »
Oh!! Mayuki :w00t:
They use singing to convey their feelings toward each other :wub: It was so nice :inlove:
Good Job Yuki :thumbsup
Thanks for the Update :twothumbs
It's sweet :heart:

Offline cmze

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Sad but nostalgic..gr8 memories! :D
Re: Aitakatta [If Tomorrow Comes; 11/30]
« Reply #119 on: November 30, 2011, 05:44:09 PM »
Thanks for updating!! :cathappy:

Mayuki is so cuteee!  :wub:

please update soon!  :D

JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Thee Michelle Gun Elephant - Get Up Lucy