JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Ai Shinozaki - MAKKA KAKUSHITE

Author Topic: [TEAM A] TOMO~MI ~ The Kasai Tomomi Thread  (Read 355423 times)

Offline stv_wong

• Member+
  • ^ best of the best ^
Re: [TEAM A] TOMO~MI ~ The Kasai Tomomi Thread
« Reply #1200 on: November 10, 2012, 03:49:35 AM »
Haters gonna hate...........everytime an idol has some blemish on her record (i.e. - she is human and can't keep a commitment, or has a public scene of anger, etc. etc) all the hate monkeys get on websites and condemn her to the ninth circle of hell (treachery)....

Some idols survive scandals (look up Seiko Matsuda) and some idols don't, but I think in some of those cases, getting out of show business was maybe the right thing, anyway.

In Tomomi's case, she stated she found there was a limit of how much of her life she wanted to share with the public. This might mess up her career or not, but her personal life is far more important than her career. Period. Full Stop.

I agreed, that's why some of the comments from the haters truly pissed me off.

edit: as Songbac had said in another forum, as her fan we should keep on supporting her more. Though I hope she won't make a stupid decision like this again  :smhid
« Last Edit: November 10, 2012, 04:51:33 AM by stv_wong »

Offline stv_wong

• Member+
  • ^ best of the best ^
« Reply #1201 on: November 10, 2012, 06:26:39 AM »
Tomo~mi will have her debut solo and solo PB. It was announced at today HS event. I'll still buy it but... if the scandal was made for publicity, that is just...  :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: extremely stupid  :smhid

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #1202 on: November 10, 2012, 10:07:08 AM »

Offline muppet

• Rin’s Motto: "Suki koso mono no jouzu nare" (好きこそ物の上手なれ; What one likes, one will do well)
  • Member+
« Reply #1203 on: November 10, 2012, 10:54:45 AM »
Just posted by Horipro 15 minutes ago:

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #1204 on: November 10, 2012, 11:36:40 AM »
I like her, and I'll always like her, but this action of her is really, REALLY, stupid. I hope she learnt from her mistake and do better in the future.

I doubt she had anything to say regarding the shows she participates in and I don't buy the reason she gave for leaving the show.
Not to be a conspiracy theorist, but there is so much more going on behind the scenes we'll ever get to know. There are so many parties involved.

I'll still buy it but... if the scandal was made for publicity, that is just...  :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: extremely stupid  :smhid

Either they did it on purpose or they are trying to make people forgot by suddenly giving her tons of positive attention.
It's just really weird and it's making me less excited about this. To some extent it's like being rewarded for doing something stupid.
(Sasshi's transfer to HKT48 is actually sorta similar in some ways I guess).

You know what the really weird part is? I'm more excited about the solo single than about the PB  :nervous

edit: I'm glad she's gone back to the darker hair color. Makes her look less... it makes her look more classy, let's put it that way, haha.
Now if she could just tone down the make-up a little bit... She doesn't need all that crap on her face.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2012, 12:00:35 PM by SomethingWild »

Offline stv_wong

• Member+
  • ^ best of the best ^
« Reply #1205 on: November 10, 2012, 11:55:42 AM »

I doubt she had anything to say regarding the shows she participates in and I don't buy the reason she gave for leaving the show.
Not to be a conspiracy theorist, but there is so much more going on behind the scenes we'll ever get to know. There are so many parties involved.

You know what the really weird part is? I'm more excited about the solo single than about the PB  :nervous

I think so too, it's just that... I don't know... I'm disappointed in all of... that, I guess?

:nervous Me too. She has a good voice, one of the best in AKB, I hope they'll give her an epic song (and not do a half-assed promotion like they did with Tomochin`s 10nen go...)

Offline oist

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • chiyuu~
« Reply #1206 on: November 11, 2012, 05:55:42 PM »
What...?

What on earth is going on with Kasai. First she's gone from that 10k yen TV show, and now she's getting a (long awaited) PB and a solo single.
I don't understand any of this. I don't hold anything against her for quitting the show because it doesn't seem like that big of a deal to me, but from what I've read in other websites, oh God is there so much rage and whatnot. It's like, suddenly, out of no where, Kasai gets all this unwanted attention, and then BAM! PB and solo. What.

To be honest I have mixed feelings about this. First, the timing of everything seems off. Hey, I'm happy she's getting her solo stuff, but she's getting them right in the middle of a scandal? Something seems off here. Second, no information is released regarding her absence from that 10k show. I refuse to believe that she just left. If she didn't want to work as an idol or whatever then she would have graduated ages ago to pursue some other career path that does not involve getting filmed all the time.  :doh: Realistically speaking, I don't think the solo will sell well with or without the negative hype. She's a good singer, but...

Ugh... we'll just have to wait and see how things play out.

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
Re: [TEAM A] The Kasai Tomomi Picture Thread
« Reply #1207 on: November 11, 2012, 10:45:54 PM »

Offline Lizchan

« Reply #1208 on: November 11, 2012, 10:58:21 PM »
no matter the time. If she quit that program their motives tube. I support it wherever and am happy for he  :inlove:

Offline Datalanche

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1209 on: November 12, 2012, 01:18:15 AM »
I've heard pieces of this Kasai drama and wanted to read about it in detail. After reading all the stuff here I have but one thought: "...That's it?"

Sometimes I am really amazed at what Japanese media and fans (of both sides of the ocean) consider to be news-worthy or worth worrying about. The poor girl got tired of some cameras all up in her business 24/7 so now she's blacklisted? Who in the fuck cares this much if she decided to withdraw from one show? LOL. It's really this big a deal to back out of a project? Japan has some really major social issues and needs to stop demanding seppuku for every little fucking thing. This is BEYOND petty.

To some extent it's like being rewarded for doing something stupid.
(Sasshi's transfer to HKT48 is actually sorta similar in some ways I guess).

I don't understand how Kasai in this case did anything 'stupid' or 'wrong' any more than Sashihara did anything wrong then. I guess to the hardcore wota this is seen as wrong, as they demand a ridiculous amount of decidation. It makes me sad that the girls and management must play to this lowest common denominator of fans who see them as little more than machines who should sing and dance for their pleasure 24 hours a day. I'm no insider but I'm willing to bet there's a real reason why Kasai chose to, or had to withdraw from this show. I really doubt she just walked away with no reason at all. Whether she was sick, or just sick of doing it, what the hell does it matter? Why do people and the industry care so adamantly about things like this? This is silly.

That being said announcing a photo book and CD amidst all these is a bit of a goofy move on management's part. They should have waited a bit before all the people who spend their lives on 2ch moved on to something else to bitch about. In the end I just hope Kasai isn't stressing out over all this garbage. That's the worst part of it all.

Offline WindCaliber

• Member+
« Reply #1210 on: November 12, 2012, 03:32:28 AM »
It wasn't just this show; apparently, she has been skipping out on HS events and whatnot as well.

I don't believe she has been blacklisted(yet?), and I sincerely hope she doesn't or it would be pretty difficult for her
to gain much momentum—no Music Station appearances. Honestly, if things happened the way it "officially" happened,
there shouldn't be any animosity with TV Asahi.

I think the only reason they announced the PB and Single now is because:
     1) They thought the attention, positive or negative, could boost interest and sales(stupid stupid stupid).
     2) It was already decided and could not be delayed.

Offline stv_wong

• Member+
  • ^ best of the best ^
« Reply #1211 on: November 12, 2012, 10:52:04 AM »
Got this from tumblr. Aside from the scandal, I hope her song will be epic. She has a good voice.  :wub:

Offline Yoshino

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: [TEAM A] The Kasai Tomomi Picture Thread
« Reply #1212 on: November 12, 2012, 08:04:10 PM »
From the December issue of Cutie.

Offline songbac

• Member+
  • kojiyuu forever
« Reply #1213 on: November 13, 2012, 01:02:32 PM »
this is just my thought, my opinion, and i asked myself why am not i disappointed when she quitted that show like others? Maybe i was very disappointed, very sad when i knew her out senbatsu in single 28th & 29th. If i was worry about her at event sousenkyo one time, now i'm worry ten times. I think maybe it's not her fault, so i don't blame on her

first of all, i want to congratulate Kasai Tomomi, finally, she has solo debut, solo photobook.

second,i know some people who are her fan are disappointed when she quitted show "Live one month with 10,000yen challenge", i know not only anti fan, fan AKB48 or non - fan  but also   a lot of her fan don't agree and accept her reason that she quitted that show. And I know a lot of fan hoped the reason that she quiites that show is her health, her  family's problem or it was a script of that show. But her answer is ridiculous for her fan, anti fan, non fan and to you guys, them it's unacceptable, it doesn't satisfy your big question: "why did she do that? That show could make a good image for her, why why why and why???'
I know a lot of you have a unsatisfied feeling, you guys have another big question "why does she have solo debut, solo photobook in this situation?", maybe you guys  have a big surprise and shock. Some fans intend not to buy her single and photobook.
 third,I just want to say my thought about her problem and her solo project. We are her fan, right? In this time, she is getting a lot of criticisms form people who are non fan AKB48, fan AKB48, anti fan and even her fans don't only disappoint but also criticize her. I think in this time, we should continue support her, she gets a full of criticisms. I hope you guys who are her fan don't boycott her, boycott her solo project. We - her fans have waited her photobook in a long time, and now, our unexpected she doesn't have only solo photobook but also solo single , she needs our supprot in this time. We voted her, supported her at sousenkyo in this year because we love her and hope she'll have a solo photobook, didn't we? She deserves her reward.And now she gets it, we don't continue to support her just because she quitted that show that we even don't know clearly in this case. It must have been something happen so that she quitted it that we don't know clearly.

Summary, I just want to say: " I hope you guys continue to support her, continue to believe in her, don't boycott her, don't turn your back to her, please"

Sorry about annoying both of you and thank for reading

sorry about my english

@stv_wong: hehe, about the clip i cut it from Naruhodo High School, when i saw that ep, i was very surprised about her voice, i had a question, why she can sing and has a sweet voice, she  hasn't had her solo single?. And i found that solo photobook that she isn't had so single solo is just my dream, but now, the dream comes true, she gets them and she deserves it. Like you said, i hope she won't make a wrong decision like this again, too   :) :) :) :) :) :)
Love kojiyuu - yuko - chiyuu - miichan - hinana - haruna - takamina - sama - maachan forever

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #1214 on: November 13, 2012, 01:34:31 PM »
^Exactly.

Let's put all this drama behind us and focus on the future. I mean, we are finally getting that photobook that we've been moaning about for the past four years! In addition, she finally gets the chance to promote herself as a proper vocalist. She is finally cut loose from the Tomochin train so she can ride on her own. This is what we always wanted! Let's show some enthusiasm.

She is part of the HoriPro family. That is a powerful network. I mean, when you're this close with Wada Akiko you're doing something right:

In addition, she is still appearing on TV regularly.  She is in Tosochu (Run for Money) occasionally which gives her a chance to either take the role of cute idol or show some guts. Sadly it's usually the first option, haha.

She was in Dorakurowa (121012) where she acted as zombie killer, game geek, high class poker lady and waifu!

We are talking about a girl who's not afraid to catch a fish with her bare hands!

Furthermore, she's appeared in various shows to be part of a cooking segment as well.

All I'm saying she's a very well rounded (no pun intended) entertainment figure who is fully deserving of the chance she's been given.

Offline stv_wong

• Member+
  • ^ best of the best ^
« Reply #1215 on: November 13, 2012, 02:23:46 PM »
^ Ah.... She looked heavenly in Dorakuwa. :wub:

The thing is, Wada Akiko also seemed pretty mad with her (based on her G+ or blog, I forgot). :panic: Just hope it will turn out well for our Tomo~mi.

And, do you have the link for the Private Princess stuff, I can't find it, and the one on Youtube is only the short review. 

edit: @songbac: I should've known, that you're the one who put it on youtube.  :nervous
                        her voice is.... :wub:. Though I've already known it from the Aki Matsuri Karaoke Contest.

Offline les18

• Member+
  • ♥♥♥Yukirin is love and divine♥♥♥
« Reply #1216 on: November 15, 2012, 04:24:23 PM »
Happy birthday Tomo~mi :cow: :cow: :cow:

Offline muppet

• Rin’s Motto: "Suki koso mono no jouzu nare" (好きこそ物の上手なれ; What one likes, one will do well)
  • Member+
« Reply #1217 on: November 15, 2012, 04:34:48 PM »
Tomo~Mi, お誕生日おめでとうございます!!!

Tomomi Kasai turns 21 years old today, 11月16日ー

Hope she has a great day with her family and friends!!
Wishing lovely Tomomi in the upcoming year much joy
and happiness!!

Keep going strong Tomomi! We fans support you!!!

Offline stv_wong

• Member+
  • ^ best of the best ^
« Reply #1218 on: November 15, 2012, 05:05:59 PM »
Tomo~mi turned 21 :onioncheer:

Happy birthday!! Wishing her a happy life and for that "Kasai Project" to be successful. Anyway, we fans, will always supporting you.

Offline songbac

• Member+
  • kojiyuu forever
« Reply #1219 on: November 15, 2012, 05:52:25 PM »
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KASAI TOMOMI  :twothumbs :twothumbs:twothumbs, i wish you’ll always get a lot of success in your life.
Although soon or late,storm has gone by, you just keep go ahead in your future, i hope i always see your smile with the dimples and the bright eyes on your sunshine face, continue to keep your strenth and show your best. Finally, please take care of your health, you always make us worry about you.  :roll:

We, your fans always support you although you’re senbatsu or not  :love: :love: :love: :roll: :roll:
Love kojiyuu - yuko - chiyuu - miichan - hinana - haruna - takamina - sama - maachan forever

JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Ai Shinozaki - MAKKA KAKUSHITE