JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: IU - In A Room Alone

Author Topic: The Official Rika Thread  (Read 1546676 times)

Offline lilcazza

• Member+
  • ~♥-.YoshizawaHitomi.-♥~
Re: The Official Rika Thread
« Reply #4220 on: March 07, 2010, 09:56:38 AM »
I just replayed that video (delicious guys one) like 10000 times just to get what Yossy was saying xD
At first I thought she said something like "sensei okashi (sensei, that's weird)" but after replaying it again and again (which lasted like 10 mins xD) I've come to the conclusion that she said...
"yatsu irane" which means... "I/we don't need guys"

Man, the things I do just to hear Yossy xD

Offline Chibs

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Confessed Eriholic
« Reply #4221 on: March 08, 2010, 04:14:47 AM »

someone please tell me what they are saying about ishikawa

Offline lilcazza

• Member+
  • ~♥-.YoshizawaHitomi.-♥~
« Reply #4222 on: March 08, 2010, 07:26:23 AM »
^ LOL hilarious xD

They asked MM members who they thought was scariest out of MM OG members.
The two that were mentioned were Nakazawa and Ishikawa.

Everyone knows why Nakazawa is scary (cos its her character and all) so they pass that off, but the host wonders why Ishikawa is.

Then I got lazy to watch xD Sorry, haha
But basically something like... how she actually is compared to her image is completely different. She's demanding and can get quite angry easily and it's obvious like you can notice in her face (colour xD)...
Or something like that...

Then they ask Rika how she feels about it and she says that people say that to her alot and that it's probably because she tells people what to do and gets angry.

Then they tell Rika that only Kamei and Michishige thought she was scary and...
Well, I dont think you need me to translate, you saw how she reacted in the end xD They're gonna get a beating =P
« Last Edit: March 08, 2010, 08:55:16 AM by lilcazza »

Offline zay05ohayou

• Flip..
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • shoubu shoubu PATII PATII~!
« Reply #4223 on: March 08, 2010, 01:57:23 PM »
ROFL! Delicious GUYS!  :lol: XD

Japanese people know whats up...Ishikawa and Kamei  :thumbup
What do u mean?  :? (two hot girls in one sentence perked up my curiousity lol) or am i just missing something from past conversation?

and yes im showing up randomly.. has been a while ^^

Ishiyoshi~ DEF.DIVA~ GAM~ hANGRY&ANGRY <33

Offline Chibs

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Confessed Eriholic
« Reply #4224 on: March 08, 2010, 02:43:11 PM »
ROFL! Delicious GUYS!  :lol: XD

Japanese people know whats up...Ishikawa and Kamei  :thumbup
What do u mean?  :? (two hot girls in one sentence perked up my curiousity lol) or am i just missing something from past conversation?

I was commenting on serenytys comment:

I know what you're thinking lol. I couldn't get DVD caps but this was goose bump worthy  :love:
oh, it FOR SURE is.  :heart:

Mainly for me.. idk, I'm just glad that so many people care about Rika <3. Like, other than the Chuuch, she doesn't seem to be too popular on the internet, among English-speaking fans (though my friend has a theory about how Americans generally love underdogs, and since she's not the greatest vocalist but is really popular among Japanese fans... not best combo).

Still, seeing all those Rika fans, esp. since they got the fucking BUDOKAN.

Stuff like that makes me happy.
plus at the time i was looking at who was popular in current MM and the japanese people voted for Eri as number 1; of course that might be a bit outdated poll

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #4225 on: March 09, 2010, 10:06:30 AM »
HAY ZAY!

ahahaha awesome. thanks cazza...Rika so intense. A perfectionist and always demanding 110% from her team mates haha. Reminds me of how Michael Jordan bitchslapped Steve Kerr XD

Good to branch out Beecubed lol. just it'll be harder on the wallet. I got a few Maki, Nacchi, Eri, Ai-chan PBs around.

We knew of ONE person who was at the Rika Grad concert: kraygk - a legendary Rika Fan & Saburo's good friend. We knew her from The Old Forums. Her recap is here (plus keep going in the Rika Grad Concert thread):
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=454.msg12787#msg12787

Strange tho, in the height of their popularity - Rika was still the most polarizing. There's always that group of haters who don't like cute, sexy, talented. A lot went for the Mini Moni bunch cuz of the anime styled songs and TV skits. Quite tru, the shitload of HQ files beats the crappy files we had. The wave of 2002 5th Gen saw a whole crop of new MM fans so we all battled who was better lol.

WOW! check out what japanfiles told me:

You can now order (or pre-order) Rika Ishikawa birthday photo sets and the "24" photobook at HelloStoreUSA

http://www.hellostoreusa.com/index.php?subcats=Y&type=extended&status=A&pshort=Y&pfull=Y&pname=Y&pkeywords=Y&cid=0&q=ishikawa&dispatch=products.search

They are also running a huge March sale to make room for upcoming Summer 2010 tours.
Over 100 items are 20% off.
(All are still brand new from Up Front International.)

http://www.hellostoreusa.com/on-sale/

Go check it out!

I even saw one of those Ongkau Gatas shirts for 8 bucks off :lol:

Thank you, Stephany and daigong! :D

You got it boo.  :pimp:

Offline Beecubed

• Charmy Follower 4 Life. <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I am of IshiYoshi faith.
« Reply #4226 on: March 09, 2010, 02:42:37 PM »
after replaying it again and again (which lasted like 10 mins xD) I've come to the conclusion that she said...
"yatsu irane" which means... "I/we don't need guys"

Man, the things I do just to hear Yossy xD

HONTO?!

I didn't notice that Yossie had said anything (to busy laughing at Reina's reaction)... I replayed it a few times, but I just couldn't hear anything distinct coming from her... but you're the Yossie fangirl (and you can understand Japanese), so I'll take your word for it!  :twothumbs
Seems like Yossie doesn't think too highly of men... xD *she's too busy fawning over her Rika-chan ish why* :wub:

They asked MM members who they thought was scariest out of MM OG members.
The two that were mentioned were Nakazawa and Ishikawa.

Everyone knows why Nakazawa is scary (cos its her character and all) so they pass that off, but the host wonders why Ishikawa is.

Then I got lazy to watch xD Sorry, haha
But basically something like... how she actually is compared to her image is completely different. She's demanding and can get quite angry easily and it's obvious like you can notice in her face (colour xD)...
Or something like that...

Then they ask Rika how she feels about it and she says that people say that to her alot and that it's probably because she tells people what to do and gets angry.

Then they tell Rika that only Kamei and Michishige thought she was scary and...
Well, I dont think you need me to translate, you saw how she reacted in the end xD They're gonna get a beating =P

Waaaah, thanks for the translation, Cazza.  :heart:

That's so cute. Rika's spanking motion probably brought back some memories for Eri and Sayu  :twisted:
But really? I thought Sayu would be more jealous than afraid of Rika. Hmmm.. *shrugs*
Eri seems pretty soft in reality, so I can imagine why she'd find Rika scary sometimes... I think Rika kinda likes to boss the little ones around a bit (why Aibon argued with her so much!).

But I'd like to know what Rika was saying at the end there... with that psycho music in the background  :lol: Was she inviting Eri to go eat with her? This side of Rika is hot.  :P

(I wonder if Yossie's ever been spanked like that ^___^)

Hi! *waves*
You must be the other member of tru's IshiYoshi crew that she so often mentions!  :P
Hope to see you on more often, zay!!!

Good to branch out Beecubed lol. just it'll be harder on the wallet. I got a few Maki, Nacchi, Eri, Ai-chan PBs around.

Nahhh, if it's to do with money, it's all going in Rika's direction  8)
Otherwise, I'd TRULY be broke. Need to save for overseas holiday at the end of the year. Although I will admit the last thing I got were some Ai-chan/current MM posters  :)

We knew of ONE person who was at the Rika Grad concert: kraygk - a legendary Rika Fan & Saburo's good friend. We knew her from The Old Forums. Her recap is here (plus keep going in the Rika Grad Concert thread):
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=454.msg12787#msg12787

:thumbsup
Thanks dai... I love reading all your reports  :inlove:

Spotted some previews of Gatas photos up on YJA::

I love this look. Her hair really goes well with it.. and black and white has always been my absolute fav fashion look!!!!  :inlove:
Rika's looking damn fine...

Offline ~happyxcharmy~

• Member+
  • 男人大可不必百口莫辩,女人實在無須楚楚可憐
« Reply #4227 on: March 09, 2010, 05:00:45 PM »

Spotted some previews of Gatas photos up on YJA::

I love this look. Her hair really goes well with it.. and black and white has always been my absolute fav fashion look!!!!  :inlove:
Rika's looking damn fine...

i saw this on YJA too.
i want to bid it so much
but too bad, the auction was closed already......
so i bid the other photos of rika~
ARGH!!! i really want the gatas one!!

Offline cool_kickin_dude

• Member+
« Reply #4228 on: March 10, 2010, 02:36:03 AM »
i kinda wish i had her Gatas jersey or so...

oh well, trying to find some clips to make me feel better

Offline Beecubed

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #4229 on: March 10, 2010, 05:37:43 AM »
i saw this on YJA too.
i want to bid it so much
but too bad, the auction was closed already......
so i bid the other photos of rika~
ARGH!!! i really want the gatas one!!

The auction is actually still going... but I wonder if you'd want it for that price (considering most of us have to pay so many extra fees + two way shipping)...
http://page6.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/f85000958
^ But looks like there might be competition.

I really shouldn't sit here watching YJA... makes me sad seeing Rika things pass me by >.< lol

Here are previews of another two Gatas photos:

I really want them too...  :cry:

i kinda wish i had her Gatas jersey or so...

That's probably the first thing on my wish list right now.

Last time I saw it, it was going for almost a hundred.  :shocked: I'm waiting for another one.. hopefully half the price. I'm really poor  :oops:

Offline writerserenyty

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • L(^▽^) Gucha~~
« Reply #4230 on: March 10, 2010, 06:03:57 AM »
For these goods I'm just REALLY hoping that the come on Hello Store USA; they've been keeping things updated with tour goods for recent H!P things, and I can't see why they wouldn't with Gatas. Hopefully *cross fingers*.

Offline cool_kickin_dude

• Member+
« Reply #4231 on: March 10, 2010, 06:05:57 AM »
hard to find a good clip fo her to make me feel better..sick or no sick.

i hate to say it, but my feelings are fading fast, i don't know how to redeem myself

Offline ~happyxcharmy~

• Member+
  • 男人大可不必百口莫辩,女人實在無須楚楚可憐
« Reply #4232 on: March 10, 2010, 06:20:05 AM »
The auction is actually still going... but I wonder if you'd want it for that price (considering most of us have to pay so many extra fees + two way shipping)...
http://page6.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/f85000958
^ But looks like there might be competition.

I really shouldn't sit here watching YJA... makes me sad seeing Rika things pass me by >.< lol

Here are previews of another two Gatas photos:

I really want them too...  :cry:

yeah..you are right..it is over my budget..
the one i saw last night was just 390yen!! crap! :banghead:
i guess i would definitely buy the t-shirt if it wasnt pink....

Offline Beecubed

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #4233 on: March 10, 2010, 06:27:31 AM »
For these goods I'm just REALLY hoping that the come on Hello Store USA; they've been keeping things updated with tour goods for recent H!P things, and I can't see why they wouldn't with Gatas. Hopefully *cross fingers*.

There's not nearly enough variety there for me to buy stuff off the store... plus, I'm not from the US, I'm thinking shipping would kill  :nervous
But they do have a lot of new stuff... hmmm.
Have you bought from the store yet? What do you think of the service?

hard to find a good clip fo her to make me feel better..sick or no sick.

i hate to say it, but my feelings are fading fast, i don't know how to redeem myself

There are many good clips of Rika. She's got plenty of them since her debut.

But you've probably seen all of them. It's understandable that since you started liking her, you've probably been through a lot... found new interests too. It's OK to move on from Rika. As long as you keep supporting her. You don't have to be a hardcore fan, it's unrealistic to ask that of somebody for them to be considered a 'good' fan.

I'm a new fan, I've got plenty way to go before any feelings begin to fade. But I know what it's like, it's happened to me many times before. Again, why I really admire dai and Masa  :heart:

:otomerika:

yeah..you are right..it is over my budget..
the one i saw last night was just 390yen!! crap! :banghead:
i guess i would definitely buy the t-shirt if it wasnt pink....

lol... *huggles happyxcharmy* it's OK, friend... you'll have many later opportunities to get those photos, I'm sure.

There might be some people/services who are willing to buy these goodies for you directly from the store (do we have links to the direct store?? o.o from the Gatas thread?).

You don't like pink?

:P I've kinda fallen for it...
« Last Edit: March 10, 2010, 06:36:29 AM by Beecubed »

Offline writerserenyty

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • L(^▽^) Gucha~~
« Reply #4234 on: March 10, 2010, 07:05:59 AM »

There's not nearly enough variety there for me to buy stuff off the store... plus, I'm not from the US, I'm thinking shipping would kill  :nervous
But they do have a lot of new stuff... hmmm.
Have you bought from the store yet? What do you think of the service?

I bought from it the day that it opened, haha. Like, I stayed up to get goods. It's really good service, actually. I really like it. I also got Karen off of there, and the service was prompt and probably a bit cheaper than if I had bought it from Japan (and had to deal with shipping and stuff). When I first ordered I got the H&A keychain (which is now missing :(), the Platinum 9 Disco shirt (I didn't really like how Rika's shirt looked, so... MM it is), three sets of phtotocards (Rika and Yossy's sets, as well as one of Aika from Resonant Live), and the Sexy 8 Beat Tour Pamphlet (which wasn't.. the greatest thing ever, but it's fun). But the service I'e found to be really good. I've really liked JapanFiles/Hello Store USA in the past. I got excellent customer service from JapanFiles when I had issues ordering Platinum 9 Disc.

honestly, I love it because it's ridiculously convenient for me, the English speaker not living in Japan. I live in the US, so I suppose it might be less convenient for you..? but I've just had nothing but positive experiences with them.

... which is why I'm totally getting those Rika birthday photocards from there.

Offline ~happyxcharmy~

• Member+
  • 男人大可不必百口莫辩,女人實在無須楚楚可憐
« Reply #4235 on: March 10, 2010, 07:18:39 AM »
lol... *huggles happyxcharmy* it's OK, friend... you'll have many later opportunities to get those photos, I'm sure.

There might be some people/services who are willing to buy these goodies for you directly from the store (do we have links to the direct store?? o.o from the Gatas thread?).

You don't like pink?

:P I've kinda fallen for it...
lol~
i used to hate pink, but is ok now. i can somehow accept it...
but still i wont wear any clothes which is pink..
even if i do wear, my friends will definitely laugh at me.
and i will laugh at myself too~XD pink just dont suit me!

Offline Miki IV

• 1444 believer
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ówO
« Reply #4236 on: March 10, 2010, 09:28:27 AM »
Just like me!

I hated pink color, until I met Rika-chan and fell in love with her.
Now, pink is no trouble for me.

Speaking of something else, I had no idea of Morning Musume's manga.
And recently I found scans.

There's even a chapter about how "Negative" Rika became "Positive" Rika  :wub:

And I wonder if anyone would have the full manga, even without translation, are 6 volumes, I think.

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #4237 on: March 10, 2010, 10:13:06 AM »
^ You know, I have those somewhere!! Translated by the Matt Swadling you know and love from Ayaka English Lessons

Yeah. I never really wore pink at all until Rika. But if you are confident with who you are and how you feel, it doesn't matter if you are wearing a clowns outfit, as long as you feel good about yourself! CHUUUUUUUUUUUUCH!

The Rika B-Day pix are nice, but fuck. 14 dollar flat shipping rate internationally and I live in Canada. Pass on this HelloStoreUSA! We'll wait until they open up HelloStoreHat :lol:

CANT wait to see Ongaku Gatas lives with them in those sexy b/w costumes....oh noes, will Rika's boobs pop out :lol:

Offline Slack

• Professor of Konkonology
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • Slackius
« Reply #4238 on: March 10, 2010, 04:32:25 PM »
I got those on another hard drive, maybe I'll hook it up tonight and up those.
( ・e・) :heart: marimari  ● 川o・-・) :heart: Jabronisaur :heart: (・o_・`川 ● ノノl∂_∂'ル :heart: ChrNo ● Never Forget.

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #4239 on: March 11, 2010, 09:16:17 AM »
Sayumi's at it again!! on this show 03/09(火) 24:20~25:20 メ~テレ「アクセる☆ビリー!」道重さゆみ - talking about Rika
http://aewen.com/momusu/michishige/img/aewen3471.jpg
pic thxx to aewen<3

There will be a show to pimp Rika's Play:

04/16(金) 24:45~26:50 NHK BS-2「ミッドナイトステージ館『何日君再来(イツノヒカキミカエル)』」石川梨華
http://www.nhk.or.jp/bs/mdstage/
http://www.nhk.or.jp/bs/genre/theat_7later.html

More blog entries from Rika's Play 『タイガーブリージング』劇団先行発売 千客万来御礼(*塩田泰造のムギムギデイズ*)
http://www.otomugi.com/diary01/su2_diary.cgi#1664

Don't forget Rika on TV this weekend!

3月12日19時~ NTV「SUPER SURPRISE」に石川梨華が出演いたします!是非ご覧ください!

and another show!
[TV]10/03/23(火)24:35~25:05 東海テレビ「バナナマンのブログ刑事」に石川梨華出演(石川梨華公式)

JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: IU - In A Room Alone