JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: miwa - Kimi To 100 Kaime No Koi (movie ver.) feat AOI

Author Topic: [2012.09.18] 29th Single Janken Tournament  (Read 33781 times)

Offline WindCaliber

• Member+
Re: [2012.09.18] 29th Single Janken Tournament
« Reply #80 on: September 19, 2012, 02:48:58 AM »
I've just realised I haven't even said congratulations for Paruru once yet. So congrats to her :twothumbs
People go on about her being the planned ace but I've just realised she is 18, her birthday is only 4 days different from Mayuyu, although she may become popular from this massive push chances are she will be 2nd best to Mayuyu at the very least, she may also be behind people like Jurina for example.
This maybe her only chance to be center for a single ever so good luck to her :thumbsup
You mean at the very best? lol
If they were going to rig this, they could have been at least a bit more discreet about it  :doh:
I think they're grooming her to be a number 2.

Offline muppet

• Rin’s Motto: "Suki koso mono no jouzu nare" (好きこそ物の上手なれ; What one likes, one will do well)
  • Member+
« Reply #81 on: September 19, 2012, 03:37:59 AM »
Congrats to Paruru! And to all the girls who made it!

And to Haruna Kojima for showing her magical pantsu!

Special  happiness for Natsumi Matsubara, you have a lot of happy fans!

Those pantsu are magic

Offline Datalanche

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #82 on: September 19, 2012, 03:40:31 AM »
Looking at the results, mostly I just feel " cool I guess *shrug*" about it. Quite honestly I'm most happy for Uchida, Ueno, Matsubara(!), and Nakamura(!!!!!!!). The thing I really like about janken is when it allows girls who don't often get it a chance in the spotlight. Without that, it's just a marketing gimmick.

But hey, good for Paruru. This will be a good 'test' for her. Personally while I love her looks-wise I've never been wowed in much else. She does okay in Majisuka considering what an awful script she's running off of, but I've just not had a wow moment with her. I'd love to have one, so maybe this'll do it? :thumbup

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #83 on: September 19, 2012, 10:37:21 AM »

OMGASS  whatta turnout!! i love the outfits lmfao

Tomochin & Umechan :thumbup

Umechan will forever be known as The Haruna Senbatsu Streak Killer XD

I gotta say, we gotta copy that trophy for The Struggle XD

Offline nori

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #84 on: September 19, 2012, 05:25:53 PM »
I've just realised I haven't even said congratulations for Paruru once yet. So congrats to her :twothumbs
People go on about her being the planned ace but I've just realised she is 18, her birthday is only 4 days different from Mayuyu, although she may become popular from this massive push chances are she will be 2nd best to Mayuyu at the very least, she may also be behind people like Jurina for example.
This maybe her only chance to be center for a single ever so good luck to her :thumbsup
You mean at the very best? lol
If they were going to rig this, they could have been at least a bit more discreet about it  :doh:
I think they're grooming her to be a number 2.
Thank you for correcting me that's exactly what I meant at the very best.
I do have to say that the fact that she won so blatantly means it wasn't rigged but that's water under a bridge now, hoping Aki-P comes up with a good song for them :)

Offline WindCaliber

• Member+
« Reply #85 on: September 20, 2012, 12:41:25 AM »
I do have to say that the fact that she won so blatantly means it wasn't rigged but that's water under a bridge now, hoping Aki-P comes up with a good song for them :)
Wait what? I thought that the fact that she won so blatantly was an indicator of it being rigged, LoL.
I have no doubt that it was rigged to at least some degree, e.g., Paruru has to win, but it's a free for all
for everyone else. Something like that I guess.

Yokoyama Yui looks  :nya:

Offline nori

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #86 on: September 20, 2012, 12:51:33 AM »
Wait what? I thought that the fact that she won so blatantly was an indicator of it being rigged, LoL.
I have no doubt that it was rigged to at least some degree, e.g., Paruru has to win, but it's a free for all
for everyone else. Something like that I guess.

Nah the way I see it is they would make it slightly less obvious to try to hide it plus Moeno got to the final using only "Paper" so I like to see it as their reward for sticking with their guns all the way through :) (though I can understand why people say it might be rigged)

Offline Jul3

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • 元564
    • Jul3rd
« Reply #87 on: September 21, 2012, 06:18:28 AM »
Shimazaki-san won! :twothumbs  :theking   :thumbsup

But for me, the best three outfits were:

1. Watanabe Mayu

them wings!

2. Maeda Ami

that wedding dress!

3. Abe Maria

so elegant
« Last Edit: September 21, 2012, 01:41:56 PM by Jul3 »

Chihiro

Offline muppet

• Rin’s Motto: "Suki koso mono no jouzu nare" (好きこそ物の上手なれ; What one likes, one will do well)
  • Member+
« Reply #88 on: September 21, 2012, 05:49:23 PM »
My thoughts: fun as always, and some great results:

Natsumi Matsubara - Yes!!!- this is one of the two HUGE highlights for me, Natsumi making the best 16- way to go girl!
Yuki Kashiwagi- the look of excitement on her face tells the story of how happy she was- me too!
Kasumi Ueno- Great result- SKE member who does not get a lot of attention, now we fans can learn more about her
Chisato Nakata- She has had some nice results lately, and here is another!!
Ami Maeda- The sweetheart of sweethearts- glad to see her anytime, anywhere....
Ayaka Umeda- Ayaka is turning out to be the David of AKB48- the giant slayer! Glad to see her in the top 16!
Kanon Kimoto - Another SKE member...good job Kanon!!
Tomomi Itano- Much like Yuki Kashiwagi, Tomomi is so busy, that maybe this tournament does not mean much to her..........But it does, she was thrilled to make it, and I am thrilled to see her on the team.
Mariko Nakamura- Old time Team 4- represent!!
Miyu Takeuchi- Team 4- all for one, and one for all!
Maria Abe- Her costume was beautiful- hope to see more of her in the upcoming single and in the future
Mariko Shinoda- She was so good in Ue Kara Mariko, and you know she will bring her A game to this single as well.
Mayumi Uchida- Her victory two years ago is what completely got me hooked on the Janken competition in the first place Mayumi is rock solid!
Yui Yokoyama- Love to see her in any single!!!
Moeno Nito- Girl's on fire-This was the second HUGE moment for me- seeing her get in top two!!!!
Haruka Shimazaki- I do not think this contest was rigged........Congratulations to Haruka!!

Offline jafeijai

• Member+
  • Music is my life ♪
« Reply #89 on: September 23, 2012, 02:22:26 AM »
Someone's compiling the outfits into blocks on Youtube:

A to C block non-senbatsu members for now

Offline YKT

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • MayuyuOrg
    • MayuyuOrg
    • +YKTing
« Reply #90 on: September 25, 2012, 10:25:14 AM »

Offline Jul3

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • 元564
    • Jul3rd
« Reply #91 on: January 21, 2013, 08:47:54 PM »
The Janken tournament has just been released on DVD as "AKB48 DVD Magazine Volume 11"

3 discs, 5,990 yen

Disc 1 contains the KKS, SKE, NMB and HKT qualifying rounds
Disc 2 contains the Final Tournament, including performances of UZA, Ue Kara Mariko, Gingham Check
Disc 3 finishes off the Final Tournament and also includes a Behind The Scenes

You get 5 photos and a 20 page booklet with it.

http://www.akb48.co.jp/news/detail.php?id=9519
http://www.akb48-dvdcatalog.com/mag_11/

Chihiro

JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: miwa - Kimi To 100 Kaime No Koi (movie ver.) feat AOI