JPHiP Radio (25/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Do As Infinity - Desire

Author Topic: Star Trek  (Read 87094 times)

Offline RatBastich

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Star Trek
« Reply #40 on: April 08, 2010, 11:12:00 PM »
"Yo, microphone check one, two, what is this? The five foot assassin with the roughneck business"
"Are you my mummy?"
"Hello, Sweetie."
"Who's scruffy looking?"

Offline RatBastich

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #41 on: April 08, 2010, 11:16:59 PM »
"Yo, microphone check one, two, what is this? The five foot assassin with the roughneck business"
"Are you my mummy?"
"Hello, Sweetie."
"Who's scruffy looking?"

Offline RatBastich

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #42 on: April 08, 2010, 11:28:44 PM »

It's got ST in it, but I had to post this, haven't seen it in a long time.
"Are you my mummy?"
"Hello, Sweetie."
"Who's scruffy looking?"

Offline RatBastich

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #43 on: April 09, 2010, 05:39:39 AM »

Not too shabby for being fan made.
"Are you my mummy?"
"Hello, Sweetie."
"Who's scruffy looking?"

Offline RatBastich

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #44 on: April 09, 2010, 10:39:34 PM »
"Are you my mummy?"
"Hello, Sweetie."
"Who's scruffy looking?"

Offline Saburo

• 愛の戦士
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Karaoke is my life
    • Tanikaze
    • Tanikaze
Star Trek: The Boring Picture
« Reply #45 on: April 09, 2010, 11:22:32 PM »
^^^
I remember ST:TMP getting critically panned back in the day.  There are some pretty meandering moments, mostly inside the VGER bowels.  However some of the dialog is pretty entertaining, especially McCoy -- what fun it must have been to write for his character (see the "reboot" movie for further evidence).

Offline RatBastich

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #46 on: April 10, 2010, 01:58:11 AM »
"Are you my mummy?"
"Hello, Sweetie."
"Who's scruffy looking?"

Offline RatBastich

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #47 on: April 10, 2010, 03:36:12 AM »
"Are you my mummy?"
"Hello, Sweetie."
"Who's scruffy looking?"

Offline RatBastich

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #48 on: April 11, 2010, 05:59:03 AM »
"Are you my mummy?"
"Hello, Sweetie."
"Who's scruffy looking?"

Offline RatBastich

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #49 on: April 12, 2010, 11:47:38 PM »
"Are you my mummy?"
"Hello, Sweetie."
"Who's scruffy looking?"

Offline RatBastich

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #50 on: April 12, 2010, 11:48:04 PM »
"Are you my mummy?"
"Hello, Sweetie."
"Who's scruffy looking?"

Offline RatBastich

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #51 on: April 14, 2010, 01:01:08 AM »
"Are you my mummy?"
"Hello, Sweetie."
"Who's scruffy looking?"

Offline RatBastich

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #52 on: April 16, 2010, 09:41:16 PM »
"Are you my mummy?"
"Hello, Sweetie."
"Who's scruffy looking?"

Offline Saburo

• 愛の戦士
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Karaoke is my life
    • Tanikaze
    • Tanikaze
"City..."
« Reply #53 on: April 17, 2010, 03:19:32 AM »
I was browsing a website that had a synopsis of Harlan Ellison's original script for "The City on the Edge of Forever."  Very interesting stuff:  edgy and romantic, mean and dirty.

The histories behind certain "TOS" episodes are, well, fascinating...

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #54 on: April 21, 2010, 10:47:25 AM »
Never watched Enterprise, but I loved Jolene Blalock :fap :fap

Offline Amplifier

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #55 on: April 21, 2010, 03:49:21 PM »
Fap speed 9, Mr. daigong!

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #56 on: April 24, 2010, 10:18:23 PM »
The Legendary Leonard Nimoy is Retiring from Acting for Good

It's pretty hard to imagine a time when someone wearing pointy ears or splitting their fingers into a V-shape salutation didn't immediately make you think of Spock, but pop culture just wouldn't be the same without the iconic Vulcan. Furthermore, Spock wouldn't be the science fiction and fanboy favorite that he is today without Leonard Nimoy. The 79-year-old actor has played Spock intermittently from his introduction in the original Star Trek series in 1966, to his most recent appearance in J.J. Abrams film franchise reboot last year. However, Nimoy recently revealed to The Toronto Sun, that he will be retiring from acting  for good.

Retirement isn't a new concept that he's to come to terms with because, as Nimoy puts it, "Countless times, I thought it was done." But he kept getting asked back for more, and he just couldn't resist. Perhaps the one person to thank for letting Nimoy go out with a bang is J.J. Abrams - not only did he bring back the actor to portray Spock, but he also convinced him to appear as a pivotal character in Fox's science fiction series "Fringe." Of his work with Abrams, Nimoy is proud to leave that as his final acting work: "I've been doing this professionally for 60 years. I love the idea of going out on a positive note. I've had a great, great time." So here's the big question: Will he at least return for an appearance in the forthcoming Star Trek sequel? Sadly it doesn't seem so as his final appearance as Dr. William Bell on "Fringe" looks be his acting adieu:

“I want to get off the stage. Also, I don’t think it would be fair to Zachary Quinto. He’s a terrific actor, he looks the part, and it’s time to give him some space. And I’m very flattered the character will continue. [Before all this] I was away from acting for 12 years, so I guess I was seducable. But since J.J. Abrams revived the Star Trek franchise, I felt I owed him something. And I’m glad I did it because he promised me a good story, and it was.”

Even more sad for fans is that it sounds like his appearances at various sci-fi conventions in the future may soon be coming to an end as he says this weekend's upcoming Calgary Comic & Entertainment Expo may be the beginning of the end of his convention touring, as he only has a few more appearances planned. Nimoy has lived a fruitful life as an actor, and while there's no doubt he's grateful to his fans, dealing with fanboys like us can only be tolerated for so long. Though he will be missed, Nimoy's legacy speaks for itself, and I truly hope he lives long and prospers. I'll end with this: "We have been and always shall be your friends."
http://www.firstshowing.net/2010/04/20/the-legendary-leonard-nimoy-is-retiring-from-acting-for-good/

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #57 on: April 29, 2010, 03:03:42 AM »
^ not before he goes to Alberta CANADA!! :canada:

Leonard Nimoy, who played Spock in the original Star Trek series, waves to his fans after arriving at a ceremony naming Vulcan, Alberta, the 'Official Star Trek Capital of Canada' in Vulcan, Friday, April 23, 2010 :lol:

Offline thatonezombie

• 67th Mr. Mountain
  • Member+
  • "Homie, you're the Lupe Fiasco of JPH!P" - Masa
    • thatonezombie
« Reply #58 on: May 14, 2010, 12:37:48 AM »
Oh I forgot to mention, last month I bought this

So awesome  :twothumbs
I vote for TOZ as the most gangsta~  :otomerika:
[01:35] <shirenu> if it ain't zomb, it ain't bomb
Visit TOZ's House of Hits http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=23639.0

Offline Saburo

• 愛の戦士
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Karaoke is my life
    • Tanikaze
    • Tanikaze
« Reply #59 on: May 14, 2010, 02:17:17 AM »
BTW...  All kinds of holy hell will spout from me if JJ Abrams and friends even THINK of remaking "The Wrath of Khan."  You got a whole new universe at your disposal; they should create something new from it.

JPHiP Radio (25/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Do As Infinity - Desire