JPHiP Radio (25/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Angela Aki - Again

Author Topic: [TV] Warehouse 13  (Read 2804 times)

Offline RatBastich

• ecchi
  • Member+
[TV] Warehouse 13
« on: July 31, 2010, 03:10:32 AM »

Warehouse 13 is an American science fiction series that premiered on July 7, 2009 on Syfy. The series follows United States Secret Service agents Myka Bering (Joanne Kelly) and Peter Lattimer (Eddie McClintock) as they are reassigned to the government's secret Warehouse 13, which houses supernatural objects. They are tasked to retrieve missing objects and investigate reports of new ones.

Executive-produced by Jack Kenny and David Simkins,[7] the dramatic comedy from Universal Media Studios has been accused of "borrowing" much from the 1980s television series Friday the 13th: The Series. It has also been described as "part The X-Files, part Raiders of the Lost Ark and part Moonlighting."

The series premiere was Syfy's third largest debut to date, garnering 3.5 million viewers. It also has a near 50% female viewership. The first six episodes were all among the top 10 highest rated series episodes on Syfy. This includes episode 6, "Burnout" (August 11), which got 4.4 million viewers, setting the record for highest rated show ever on Syfy.

In August 2009, Warehouse 13 was renewed for a second season consisting of 13 episodes, beginning on July 6, 2010.

Wiki Page
Syfy

"Yo, microphone check one, two, what is this? The five foot assassin with the roughneck business"
"Are you my mummy?"
"Hello, Sweetie."
"Who's scruffy looking?"

Offline winner

• 絶望的に愛してる
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • kyotsky
Re: [TV] Warehouse 13
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2011, 08:22:00 PM »
Checked out the 3rd season finale.
Think they just picked the top 5 elements in season finales of other tv shows and put 'em all into one episode. :D
And H.G. Wells came back for it. LOL at the Myka/Helena fan-service scene with the artifact :oops: Darn you Arty, you could've helped them later... :P

The show has been really fun. Wonder what they'll think up next.

Offline darkmars

• ecchi
Re: [TV] Warehouse 13
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2012, 11:59:09 AM »
was the second season any good ? i got the frist one but it never really made me really want to watch it like other shows, its an alright show and its interesting but i have not found myself getting the 2nd season yet

JPHiP Radio (25/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Angela Aki - Again