JPHiP Radio (30/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hamasaki Ayumi - Surreal

Author Topic: RAPPAPA: Lost and Find - 3.1 ~ Aug 4  (Read 96794 times)

Offline RenaChii

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Untitled Part 2-4 (updated 20/07)
« Reply #60 on: July 20, 2011, 09:53:19 PM »
PLEASE UPDATE SOON~!!  :bow:

I'M SO CURIOUS HERE~!!  XD

Offline yukofan

• Maiyan 4 life!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Shiraishi Mai
« Reply #61 on: July 20, 2011, 10:47:58 PM »
Rappapa band  :w00t:

mayuyu stalking a girl..who's that girl?

please update  :cow:

visit my tumblr : nogibaby.tumblr.com

Offline immortal_K

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Welcome to Immortal's world.
« Reply #62 on: July 21, 2011, 11:37:37 AM »
Thanks for reading and leaving me comments, I'm still stuck at work so won't be able to update until I get home hopefully.

anoni2: Yep yep, a surprise  :yossi:

blughise: Mayuyu is pro at stalking, yea unfortunately yukirin is already taken.

kahem: all questions will be answered in the next update  :P

AAAice: There is just so many girls out there that Mayuyu can stalk  :twothumbs

RenaChii: Sorry to keep you waiting, work is not being kind  :banghead: oh well at least they pay me. I should be able to have it up in about 6hours.

yukofan: The answer will be revealed in 6hours   :lol:
« Last Edit: July 21, 2011, 05:06:52 PM by immortal_K »

Offline aoi_sora

• Member+
« Reply #63 on: July 21, 2011, 03:02:52 PM »
wow!!!

Rappappa is performing!!! :guitar:

mayuyu... a stalker!!!

who's the lucky girl?  :dunno:

not yuki!  :cry:

could it be a former Team B now in Team A, loves anime, member of Wota4, she's also in Majisuka Gakuen.....  :ding:

NAKAYAN!!!!

all I can think of is  Lovetan or Naachan!

or AKICHAN!!!  :whistle:

update soon!!!
« Last Edit: July 21, 2011, 03:42:07 PM by aoi_sora »

Offline dark-atrox

• -KOJIPA IKEMEN SUKI DA YO!-
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ^_^TOMO-ACCHAN^_^
« Reply #64 on: July 21, 2011, 03:34:40 PM »
massive coupling with Majisuka as the main theme  XD XD XD

who wouldn't want to read this?  :twisted:
...definitely not me  :lol:

I love Rena/Geki here  :cathappy:
..also the jealous Sae. :twisted:

PS: I love the queens, moar  :twothumbs
(of course the KojiYuu as well :inlove:)

Offline immortal_K

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: RAPPAPA: Undercover, Side story 3 (updated 20/07)
« Reply #65 on: July 21, 2011, 05:25:33 PM »
HOME! that means update time!!!! YAY!!!  :cow: Time to take a look at what Mayuyu has been doing while Rappapa has been busy preparing for their performance. Sorry for the short update, the next one will definitely be longer  :twothumbs

aoi_sora: Well here is your answer  :twothumbs

dark-atrox: Thanks, I had fun writing up the story. I needed more Maji after Season2 ended.  :lol:

RAPPAPA: Undercover, Side story 3 (Stalker Mayu)

“Hey what are you looking at?”

Startled by the sudden voice, Mayuyu turned around from where she was standing behind the wall to see Yuko, crouching behind her peeking out from the side, imitating what younger girl was doing just seconds ago.

“Nothing…” Mayuyu replied obviously guilty of the crime.

“Are you sure?” Yuko asked, as she look ahead to the group of girls sitting at their desk chatting.

“You know at this rate, you will never get the girl, you need to be more bold” Yuko explained.

“Bold?”

“Here let me show you,” Yuko said before running into the classroom, while Mayuyu continue to watch from outside.

“Nyan Nyan!!!!!” Mayuyu watched Yuko launch herself at Haruna, latching onto the taller girl while her hands slipped down making a motion to grope the girl when a palm intercepted her and smacked her away.

“I wouldn’t try that if I were you, unless you have a thick and hard skull,” Mariko said as she passed by the younger girl, they watched Yuko get smacked in the head again for attempting another unsuccessful assault resulting in another trip to ground.

“Yuko, stop being a pervert,” Haruna told Yuko

“It’s skinship!” Yuko insist as she latched onto Haruna again, which the taller girl eventually gave up in trying to get free from the shorter flying squirrel.

As Mayuyu watch the interaction from outside the classroom, she heard another voice from behind her.

“Just go in and ask the girl, standing here won’t help,”

“But it’s so embarrassing,” Mayuyu told Tomochin, “and I’m scared… what if she doesn’t like me?”

“There is no ‘what if’s’ just do it and accept the results, you have to be serious in life.” Tomochin said as she walked into the classroom.

Just as Mayuyu stood there debating her choices, she felt a tap on her shoulder. Looking up she came face to face with the girl she has been stalking….. watching the past week.

“Mayuyu?”

“Yes? Lovetan”

“I was told that you are a fan of anime, I got these tickets to the Anime Convention this weekend, wondering if you would like to go with me?” Lovetan waited and didn’t get an answer so she added, “its okay if you don’t want to, I can find someone else…”

“I love you… I mean I would love to go with you,” Mayuyu quickly tried to cover up her mistake as she spoke out before her brain can process her first thoughts.

“That’s great, I’ll see you this weekend then,” Lovetan said as she walked back into the classroom, making a note to thank Mariko for the tickets later.

Mayuyu continue to stare at the retreating figure as her brain slowly processes what just happened. The girl she met once a few weeks ago when she bumped into her in the halls. Mayuyu was still thinking about the mysterious people that save her and Jurina the night before so she didn’t pay attention to where she was going and knocked over the girl when she made a sudden turn. After helping the girl pick up her books they introduced themselves, that’s when she learns of the girl’s name, Oota Aika. Since then Mayuyu couldn’t explain but she felt and attraction to the girl and can’t help wanting to see her all the time. So in the past week Mayuyu has be watching the girl from afar, always afraid to approach the girl incase she scares her away. While her brains sorts through all her thoughts they finally came to the fact that she was just invited on a date to anime con by the girl in her mind.

“YES!” she jumped up, holding her fist up before noticing she is still standing in the halls, she quickly straighten herself up and pretend nothing had happen as she walked back to her class, while students in the halls watched confused at the girl’s sudden actions.

“Wow that was so awesome! Did you see the performance by AKB48? WOW!!! I couldn't keep my eyes off of them, they are so cool!” Lovetan continue to rant on as Mayuyu watched the excited girl talk about what just happen earlier at Anime con. After a day of excitement the two decided it’s about time the sit down and get some food, as their stomach started to complain. They found a nice café in the area and decided to give it a try, the waitress decided to seat them at one of the more secluded tables in the corner. Their dinner went by smoothly, with both party occasionally stealing glances at each other and looking away to avoid any eye contact. This went on for a while as the two played hide and peek with each other.

“So what did you think of today?” Lovetan finally asked.

“Ah! Today? It was great, I had a good time,” Mayuyu replied glad to have a small conversation going.

“That’s great, we should do this more often,”

“Yes, we should…” Mayuyu nervously replied unsure what to say, looking around she notice only a few more tables are left in the café as it is getting late already.

“You don’t seem as pampered and CG as people keep saying” Lovetan said while looking at the restless girl in front of her. Mayuyu took a deep breath and decided it’s now or never.

“People used to say sometimes I’m like a CG, sometimes I am unexpectedly high tension, sometimes I am weak, sometimes pampered, or even a little ill-tempered…” Mayuyu paused to gather her words,

“They all are a different kind of Mayuyu, but the strange thing is they all have one thing in common and that is…” Mayuyu struggled a bit to get the words out as they seem to be stuck in her throat.

“That is… every one of me is currently in love with you,” Mayuyu finally said it as she turn to look out the window, unable to bring herself to look ahead, scared to see the reaction from the girl she just confess to. She waited and still no response from the girl, Mayuyu fought to keep the tears from falling, afraid of being rejected, slowly feeling the life drained from her heart she determined her fate, maybe it was better that she didn’t say anything, what happen if the girl never want to see her again… As Mayuyu thought of this tears slowly start to roll down her cheeks, it was then she felt a hand placed tenderly on top of hers, lightly caressing her hand. Mayuyu turned face the girl confused by the action.

“Mayuyu… I… I love you as well,” Lovetan said shyly as she reached over to dry the tears, the touch of skin to skin left a lasting shock to the CG girl, leaving her internal generator to force restart.

“Really!” Mayuyu finally call out when rebooting was completed.

“Really.” Lovetan repeated giggling at the reaction of the girl in front of her.

“Because you took so long to confess, it’s dark outside already, if you said it earlier, today would have been so much fun,” she said jokingly teasing the older girl.

“I…I…” Mayuyu keep repeating herself, seemingly stuck on repeat like a broken record.

“I was just joking, alright then, how about walking me home?” Lovetan asked as she wave for the bill.

After paying the two walked hand in hand out into the night, lit under a path of street lamps.

--------------------

Can anyone guess where the inspiration for the last scene came from?  :kekeke:
« Last Edit: July 29, 2011, 11:14:36 AM by immortal_K »

Offline AAAice

• Member+
  • She's Yuko, a Goddess. A fact that the fans know.
Re: Untitled Part 2, Side story 3 (updated 21/07)
« Reply #66 on: July 21, 2011, 05:45:54 PM »
Ahhh, I don't know where your inspiration came from. LOL Sneaky!

Mayuyu is cute in her stalking ways!! Lovetan and Mayu! RARE! This is probably my first time to read a scene about them two together not as best friends but lovers. :]]
Defeating Gekikara is a dangerous dream.

Offline blughise

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • AtsuMina FOREVER
« Reply #67 on: July 21, 2011, 06:13:06 PM »
he that really nice.... did you get the idea from some asian drama? anyways update soon

Offline luckymmsg

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #68 on: July 21, 2011, 06:14:43 PM »
sounded cute :lol: ,
but no idea where you get the idea but it's like from the PSP game where got to send one of the girls back home.. :D

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #69 on: July 21, 2011, 07:41:30 PM »
Love-tan and Mayuyu cute!!!!
I don't know where the last scene come from but it's great!

Offline RenaChii

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #70 on: July 22, 2011, 12:29:57 AM »
Didn't expect it~  XD

Offline aoi_sora

• Member+
« Reply #71 on: July 22, 2011, 09:44:30 AM »
RabuMayu!!!!!!!
really RARE!!!!
but cute... as always!

and....

i don't know where your inspiration came from...

but still this is a great side story!!!

thanks!

Offline immortal_K

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: RAPPAPA: Undercover - 5 (updated 21/07)
« Reply #72 on: July 22, 2011, 05:39:09 PM »
So the answer of where the whole inspiration came from is tumblr and their PSP game, the end is similar with some changes to their confession in the game if you get lucky and win their  :heart:

AAAice: Yea the idea of putting them together came from a bunch of photos of the 2 falling asleep on each other and a few kissing photos on tumblr.
blughise: nope not asian drama
luckymmsg: yup the PSP game  :thumbsup
kahem: glad you like it
RenaChii: Always expect the unexpected~! keke
aoi_sora: I wanted to try something different  XD

SO be prepared for the long waited school festival and Rappapa performance! Hope you have your collection of AKB48 music library ready to play the songs as you read, I was listening to those songs when I wrote this section. I did take out some parts of the lyrics so it doesn't seem as long, but left enough for you to figure out which songs they are singing. A reminder to all of the lovely reader/writers this fic is still untitled because I don't know what to name it :banghead: I hope it can adopt a name before it ends  XD

RAPPAPA: Undercover - 5

The night of the festival, Jurina, Miichan, Sae, Tomomi wondered around looking for their missing classmates. They already walked around many times, and raided the food tables, it's getting late but still no sign of the others. They did find a Mayuyu walking around arms linked with a girl from the other class, Oota Aika, or as she introduced herself as Lovetan. They seem quite close, at least Mayuyu isn’t stalking her from 50ft anymore.

"The performance is about to start, let's go take a look maybe this year will be better then last." Jurina suggested as her instincts seem to attract her to look at the stage direction.

So the girls went found seats at the front and sat down with Mayuyu and Lovetan as they decided to join the others as well. Most of the seats are still empty, no one really expected anything since the years before were disappointing. Even though for some reason this year more students decided to attend, rumors started spreading the last few days there will be a new band performing.

"Good evening students, welcome to our annual school festival, tonight we have a special performance for you." the student council president spoke as people slowly start to gather around the stage and filling the seats. "I am very excited and have been waiting for tonight's show, so without delay, let us welcome RAPPAPA!" she said then walked off the stage.

The lights to the stage dimmed out as small spotlights of blue, red, green and pink flashed towards the stage as the curtains opened up and music started to play.

The audience gasp as they look at their performers. The band is set up towards the back of the stage with Takamina sitting at the drums, Atsuko beside her on the bass, with Mariko and Yuko on the other side of the drums playing on their respective guitar. Behind them is a keyboard that appears to be unoccupied at this time.

'So that's why they keep disappearing, but where are the others?' Jurina and the girls thought at the same time.

"Wow, Mariko looks so cool!" Miichan exclaimed.

Just as the Intro started playing, four figures walked out to the front of the stage from the side holding onto a mic stand. Each wore a form fitting leather coat with fingerless leather gloves and long leather heeled boats. The coats may look the same at first but each sported their Majijo jacket design on the back with different color linings. Rena has green lining around her coat while Yuki has white, Haruna has red and Tomochin has pink. They high fived each other as they got ready to start the night. 

"doko ka de anata wo daita ki ga shiteta
sakotsu no katachi wo shitteru "

"shiroi SHIITSU de shounen no you ni
nani ka ni obie inotte
ai wo motometa"

Yuki sang the first line then Rena and Haruna sang the next together before they all joined in for the next part.

arienai
aoi BARA mitai na
itsuka no yoru
kiseki nara
ichido dake yo
Blue rose
arienai
kami no shiwaza ni
koi no ayamachi
boukyaku wa itoshisa no deguchi

Blue rose is love.
Blue rose is love.

Their aura's glowing on the dimmed stage as their performance reach the audience. More and more students started to gather around the stage, the high energy performance pushed the audiences to the edge of their chairs, cheers and screams can be heard from the girls below the stage.

'OMG, Rena looks so hot in leather,' Jurina thought as her eyes refuse to leave the said person.

'I didn't know dark Yuki can look so amazing... holy!!!!! her waist is so thin, I wonder what it feels like to have my arms around' Sae drooled as she watch Yuki undid the front of her coat as did the others showing their leather shorts and tops revealing their abs and waist.

'Tomochin... chiyuu' Tomomi is totally out of it with her eyes focus on one individual on stage.

'Wow, I never thought they have it in them, this performance is awesome, and look at mariko's finger move along the guitar' Miichan stare up the stage as Mariko started her guitar solo rifts in middle of the song between the verses.

wasurete yo
aoi BARA nante
yume ka maboroshi
kiseki nante
okitenai wa
Blue rose
wasurete yo
watashi no koto wo
aishita no wa
isshun no honnou no mayoi

Blue rose is cool.
Blue rose is cool.
Blue rose is cool.
Blue rose is cool.

As they sang the last lines to the song the four queen's each pulled out a blue rose from behind and threw it off stage, coincidently they landed in Jurina, Sae and Tomomi's lap or was it coincidence? Haruna held onto hers as they walked towards the back of the stage and gave the rose to Yuko as they switch spot for the next song. Tomochin moved to take over the drum's from Takamina as Haruna readjusted the guitar straps on her shoulder, Atsuko handed the bass over to Rena as Yuki went to stand in front of the keyboard. Tomochin lifted her sticks hitting them in the air to start the rhythm.

Takamina, Acchan and Yuko walked toward the front to the mics as the music begin. They unlike the other four wore short jean shorts with long black heel boots and a small sleeveless jean jacket as Takamina preferred no sleeves.

ore wa hitori de
hageshii ame no naka
zubunure
utaretetakatta
yogoreta karada to
minikui kokoro wo
arainagasou to shitetanda

Takamina was the first to sing, Yuko sang the second line while Acchan sang the line after before their voices joined together for the next verse.

konna jidai ni
nani wo shinjite
ikite ittara ii no darou
toikaketemo
kotae wa denai

kizutsuku koto wo
osorete wa inai
donna ni kitsui
michinori mo
chippokena chippokena ore wa
maenomeri ni
tatta ippiki no mushi ni naru

As like the previous song, Mariko once again stepped forward a bit as she started another guitar solo. The spotlight found her and together Mariko emitted a majestic aura out to the audience as they watch her finish her solo with perfection.

kizutsuku koto wo
osorete wa inai
donna ni kitsui
michinori mo
chippokena chippokena ore wa
maenomeri ni
tatta ippiki no mushi ni naru

As the music comes to an end, Takamina picked up a stand and moved it off the stage, leaving only three stand in the middle of the stage.

"Good evening everyone!" Yuko yelled into the mic as the rest of the members join her at the front, "Welcome to the festival, I hope you are enjoying yourself tonight." The audience replied with wild screams and shouts.

"In case you don't know I am Yuko!" Yuko said as she wave hyper energetically to the audience.

"Mariko" Mariko said calmly.

"Hi, I am Takamina! Hope you are having a good night." Takamina said with a gentle wave.

"I am Atsuko" Acchan bowed to the audience

"Shibuya" Tomochin said as she turned to the audience.

"Black" Yuki said as she caught on to what Tomochin was doing.

"Hehe Gekikara" Rena said with a soft giggle.

"Torigoya, oha~yo!" Haruna said as she tilt her head slightly to one side.

"We are Rappapa!" They finished together, and the audience broke into cheers again.

"Thank you and hope you enjoy the performance, now for our last song." Yuko said as Atsuko walked up to the stand in the middle. Music started to play from the speakers.

"You have to be serious or you can't win" Atsuko said into the mic.

"Let's go. Rock n' Roll!"

Tanoshii koto bakari ja nee
Sakete wa toore nee michi
Ippatsu koko de yaru shika nee jan
Puchin to nanika kireru oto ga shita
Kousha no ura yobidasarete gatagata itteru kara
Hanpa na yankii wo souji shinakya
Majisuka rokkunrooru
Dasee iki gatteru dake ja
Gan nanka tobashite tatte hajimara nee
Majisuka rokkunrooru
Chikara misetsuketai nara
Koko de taiman harouze! Shoo taimu

They all sang together while dancing to the song, the audience is going wild at the same time. This will probably be the best festival they have known since.
'They can sing and dance so well' thought the girls sitting in the front roll of the audience, completely fascinated by the performance.

Kenka joutou akekurete
Muimi na koto da to wakatta
Namaiki na yatsu wo bokoboko ni shite mo
Sarani tsuyoe yatsu ga iru
Puraido wa mune no oku no yuzure nee ikikata sa
Mureteru yankii soko de maketeruze!
Majisuka rokkunrooru
Motto honki de ikiyouze!
Shinda me wo shite sunete ita tte tsumara nee ze
Majisuka rokkunrooru
Ue ni tatte mitee nara
Ai wo shinjite goran yo saigo ni...
Majisuka rokkunrooru
Dasee iki gatteru dake ja
Gan nanka tobashite tatte hajimara nee
Majisuka rokkunrooru
Chikara misetsuketai nara
Koko de taiman harouze! Shoo taimu

Senkyuu!

--------------------------
So this is the result from a lot of youtubing video's, after watching the 4 queen perform 'Classmate' and then coming across 4-5 different versions of 'Blue rose' and a captain remix version of 'mushi no ballad'. So there you have it a live Rappapa perf!

I'm starting to look into possibilities to maybe a part 3 but so far no idea what else I can do with them, but another idea came up so might start something else, don't know if it will work....
« Last Edit: August 27, 2012, 12:18:10 PM by immortal_K »

Offline blughise

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • AtsuMina FOREVER
Re: Untitled Part 2-5 (updated 22/07)
« Reply #73 on: July 22, 2011, 05:53:23 PM »
SO EPIC!!!!!  :w00t: XD
They're all awesome!!!!
I wish they actually did this in real life, like maybe on their future concerts.
PLEASE UPDATE ASAP!!!!

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #74 on: July 22, 2011, 08:36:18 PM »
Kakkoi!!!!!!
When I read the part with Takamina, Yuko and Acchan singing my phone swiched on mushi no ballad lol
I know the guy who made the mushi no ballad mix, I wonder how he will react if I told him he inspired someone for a fanfict xD

Offline AAAice

• Member+
  • She's Yuko, a Goddess. A fact that the fans know.
« Reply #75 on: July 22, 2011, 10:56:06 PM »
Ahh yeah I've seen pictures too of Mayu kissing Lovetan. Damn, I would never guess it y'know. :/

-

Too bad I don't have Blue Rose on my AKB48 Playlist. I actually played Majisuka Rock n Roll xD

Goosebumps!!! I can totally imagine them doing the performance. I would want to see the AKB48 do this for real!  :banghead:

Defeating Gekikara is a dangerous dream.

Offline BlackRockAnon

• Gekikara's underling
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Procrastination
« Reply #76 on: July 23, 2011, 12:00:10 AM »
I sang along Majisuka Rock n Roll!  You missed one important part by the way... Senkyuu! 8)

Epic chapter. I had goosebumps when I read them telling their Rappapa names and sing MRnR.  :twothumbs

Offline RenaChii

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #77 on: July 23, 2011, 12:22:18 AM »
COOL chapter~!!  :cathappy:

Offline immortal_K

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #78 on: July 23, 2011, 03:21:28 AM »
blughise: I wish they would do this performance as well, Team Rappapa!  :lol:

kahem: do tell him that I think his mix is totally EPIC and I love it, I put it in my ipod a couple months ago and it has reached 2,080 play times since.   :inlove: I hope one day they will have the 3 captains sing together, I really want to see that  :twothumbs

AAAice: I had the full scene running through my head when I wrote it because I really wanted to see them perform the songs as Rappapa   :thumbsup

BlackRockAnon: maybe I should add that part back in  :lol: it took me a while to pick and choose what songs to make them sing but these 3 seems fitting for them to perform, plus how can we have Rappapa without MRnR  :inlove:

RenaChii: Thanks, I still think it could be better but I didn't know how to fully write out what I thought, had to take out some parts since it seem to drag on too much if I put everything in.  :cow:

Hmmm anyone know how to add a index so people can click and direct them to the specific updates? It's getting long and I was thinking it would be nice to have that in the front so they can skip to the reading easier. I'm never active on forums before so... don't really know how to add things other then post and reply  XD
« Last Edit: July 23, 2011, 03:28:00 AM by immortal_K »

Offline aoi_sora

• Member+
« Reply #79 on: July 23, 2011, 06:17:29 AM »
 wow!!!!

what a performance!!! :mon lovelaff:

GEKIKARA!!!!!!!!

blue rose, mushi no ballad and majisuka rock n roll!!!

nice song choice!!!! yeah... you forgot the "Senkyuu" part! hehehe!

Team Rappappa sugoi!!!

^akb 1/48 psp game... good thing Lovetan didn't reject mayu, i don't to see a cyborg mayuyu! lol

update soon!   :D

JPHiP Radio (30/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hamasaki Ayumi - Surreal