JPHiP Radio (13/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: f(x) - Zig Zag

Author Topic: RAPPAPA: Lost and Find - 3.1 ~ Aug 4  (Read 100478 times)

Offline aoi_sora

• Member+
Re: RAPPAPA: Next Mission Suggestions (Aug 19 - TBA)
« Reply #140 on: August 25, 2011, 12:15:48 PM »
since rappappa were busy with their "love" thing!
they send team hormone to scout!

and from there.... Akicha and Mayuge meet!  :mon cweepy:
the end!

romeo and juliet!

ahahahaha!

ok you can kill me now!~

:mon surr:

Offline immortal_K

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Welcome to Immortal's world.
« Reply #141 on: August 26, 2011, 06:49:18 AM »
So awhile ago I mention that I was working on something and here it is another part to this Rappapa Saga. Instead of getting right into the next mission that I'm still trying to figure out I decided to go back and explore other possibilities. Of course this means looking into the life of my favourites. Hope you like it, and please don't come hunting me down for certain events that happen in the story, it was meant to happen so it can lead to another.

I present you a Prequel to Majisuka Gakuen and the Rappapa Saga  :hehehe: So this is what happen before everything we know started  :lol:

I'm going to be gone for the weekend and probably won't be able to update again until late next week, but I thought I would leave you with something before I disappear. YAY for camping trip!!!!   :on gay:

RAPPAPA: Black IN White - 1

Yuki covered her ears trying to mute out the offending sound of screaming and shouting coming from her parents. Occasionally there will be sounds of crashing items and breaking glasses as things get thrown around. Her parents are at it again, arguing and fighting over the smallest things, this is like a habit to them. Yuki is very familiar with times like this to know never to get in the middle of their battlefield. The last time she tried she almost end up with a vase to the head, so all she can do is hide in her room located in the basement and ride it out.

After what seem like hours Yuki couldn’t take it anymore and decided to sneak out for some fresh air, she needed some time alone to think in peace. To any outsider, her family is perfect, a lovely married couple with their polite princess-like daughter who goes to one of the top-rated schools in the district… but that is all a lie, it is only an illusion.

Yuki sat down at one of the benches at a nearby park, glazing up at the beautiful night where the moon illuminates the land and the stars play hide and seek with each other. They would hide then peak out from behind the dark sheets that covers father Zeus as he sleeps during this hour. Yuki stood up and slowly walked towards the fountain, she came face to face with her own reflection. Reaching out with the urge to take away the exhaustion on the girl’s features, her fingertips touched the water causing a ripple, disrupting the image that was clearly present just seconds ago.

"Hey Baby, what are you doing out here at this hour?" The sudden break of silence by a deep and hoarse voice, caused Yuki to jump. She turned around and came in view with a few drunk old men that just ended their happy hour at one of the local pubs. 

"Shut up you are scaring the girl," one of them said while hitting the first guy in the head, just as Yuki wanted to thank the guy she regret the thought immediately ,"come here, I'll make you feel better," the guy walked towards Yuki causing her to take a step back. Her leg hit the edge of the water fountain signaling a dead end.

"Don't worry we aren't going to hurt you," one reached out and grabbed her wrist, stopping her retreat not that she could move any further.

"AHHHHH" Yuki let out a high pitch scream while trying putting up as much resistance as she can.

"LET ME GO!" Yuki shouted trying to fling the guys rough hands off her wrist, she watched as the group surround her, lecherous grins plastered over their face, "NOO! DON’T COME ANY CLOSER!"

"Be quiet girl." said the last drunk with his coarse and rattling voice, definitely a smoker by the sound of it.

Yuki continue to struggle trying to make as much noise as she can, she lifted her hand and slapped the one within reach causing the guy to take a couple steps back. Surprised by her sudden strength she attempted to break the grip that is holding her in place, but this time they were prepared.

"Bitch!" the guy that got slapped stood up and return the favor leaving a red mark on Yuki's delicate skin, tears making their way down her face as she screamed out for help.

"HELP! someone HELP ME!" she was able to call out a few times until one of them came behind her and placed his dirty hands over her mouth muting her from attracting any unwanted attention.

"AHAHA! HAHA! Hahahaha…" a chilling laugh broke into the already tense atmosphere.

"Who is there?" ask one of the offenders.

“Haaahahahaaa haahaahaha, remove your dirty hands,” came a voice from behind the group. The men’s turned around trying to determine the location of the source but in there state and no matter how much they try they can’t find where it is from.

“I said remove your hands or I will removed them for you, this is your last warning!” the voice echoed through the park, and before the men’s have a chance to turn back to their victim they heard a painful scream.

“AHHHHH!” the one with his hold on Yuki dropped to the ground in pain holding his arm as it appears to be twisted and dislocated from his shoulder. Yuki heard a snap and the hand over her face was removed, the man was dropped into the fountain, screaming has he held his broken wrist while shriveled up like a shrimp, a foot print marked itself on the front of his shirt.

The black shadow quickly moved to her next victim and left a long lasting impression, his future generations suffered greatest from this impact. While the three lay twitching on the ground, their last companion looked left and right trying to find their attacker. He felt the hairs standing at the back of his neck when a voice whispered from behind him.

“Ne okotte iru?”

The guys legs started to shake, patches of dark stains begin to appear trailing down the front of his pants until it formed a small puddle under his feet on the dried cement. He quickly ran up to his fallen buddies and helped them up before they took off running and screaming in a random direction.

“Are you okay?” Yuki finally looked over to the person who saved her, expecting someone mighty she found a pale frail looking girl watching her with interest while she bit her nails.

“Thank you for saving me,” Yuki bowed after finally coming to her senses at what just happen minutes ago.

Yuki kept her head down looking into the ground until she heard soft giggles from the girl. She looked up only to find her savior had moved up beside her and staring up at the sky, barely taking notice of her gratitude. Yuki allowed her eyes to roam over to the girl, her long black hair flowing down her back making a perfect contrast with her pale skin, her deceiving frail body hides any hint of muscles and those large round eyes appears to hold the power to pierce through a living soul. Her appearance did not match with the series of action the girl has just performed.

As Yuki was deep in thought she was broken out of her trance by her mysterious savior who held out a spicy rice cracker for her. Yuki hesitated at first but the mysterious girl insisted by lifting the cracker closer, finally giving in Yuki thank the girl for the cracker before biting into it enjoying the spicy taste that not many can appreciate. She looked over to her savior to see her pull out another one for herself while watching the stars dance across the sky. The stood there side by side, no introduction, no words, just them and the night.

-----------
- Please leave me comments and let me know what you think, if it goes well maybe I'll look into don't one for the others too. Not sure too many ideas randomly floating around and not enough time in life  :depressed:

- I'm still taking suggestions for the next Mission so keep them coming :on GJ:
« Last Edit: March 08, 2012, 07:02:11 AM by immortal_K »

Offline ShibuyaDokiDoki

• (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I am the SPARKLE KING~!
« Reply #142 on: August 26, 2011, 06:56:10 AM »
MEEP MEEP MEEP MEEP~!!! CONTINUE IT! OMG BLACK GEKI... ME GUSTA

Offline RenaChii

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: RAPPAPA: Black IN White - 1 (Aug 25)
« Reply #143 on: August 26, 2011, 08:15:33 AM »
 :inlove:  :inlove:

Please update soon~  XD

No, you must update soon~  :roll:

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #144 on: August 26, 2011, 09:36:47 AM »
Euh I'm a bit confused. It's about how the Rappappa met each other?

Offline blughise

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • AtsuMina FOREVER
« Reply #145 on: August 26, 2011, 02:12:14 PM »
wow!!!

Kira thanks for this!!!

how dare those filthy bastards touch Yukirin!!! Good thing Geki is there to say the day or night :

are there more coming up? Are you going to continue this prequel?

Have fun camping!!!  XD

I'll be waiting for your next update!!

Offline virgo_shaka

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #146 on: August 29, 2011, 11:14:56 AM »
Let me get this straight. This Yuki is not BLACK, right? I'm a little bit confused but after reading it, what I have in mind is this Yuki is not BLACK, just ordinary Yuki.

But anyway, please continue. :kneelbow:

Offline immortal_K

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #147 on: August 30, 2011, 03:01:16 AM »
Thanks for reading and all the comments. I'm still alive, even if I seem to have disappeared for a little while. I'm sure most of you didn't notice it right?  :lol:
To fulfil my end of the deal with Blughise, here is my update since she updated her's as well.

So after a nice camping trip, a burn on the wrist and an evil sun that stole all my brewing ideas, here is the next update. Sorry if it is a bit confusing but this part of the story is set before MG, when Black is still Yuki.

RAPPAPA: Black IN White - 2

“Good morning Yuki,”

“Good morning,” Yuki greeted her classmates as she made her way to her desk.

“You seem later than usual today,” her classmates said striking up a conversation.

“I was up a little late last night,” Yuki replied as she took out her books and placed them on her desk preparing herself for the day.

Yuki's thoughts wonder back to last night where the two of them stood silently in the night, admiring the charming stars scattered throughout the skies. She never did learn of the girl’s name, nor did the girl spoke another word while they stayed at the park. They end up each walking their separate ways as the darkness faded when the sun woke up from its slumber. When she got home she inspected the damage from her parent's intense battle, broken glass left untouched on the ground, dirt smeared on a side of the wall from the impact of the poor flower pot and a fist size crack noted on one of the walls. Ignoring it all Yuki headed straight to her room to get ready for school.

“Yuki… Yuki!” Yuki was brought out of her thoughts by the intruding hand waving intently in front of her face.

“Were you listening to what I was saying?” her classmate sighed. Yuki was obviously not giving her any attention, "I was saying, I heard there is going to be a new student today, just moved here from Nagoya."

"Oh," Yuki replied not showing any ounce of interest regarding her soon to be classmate. Before anymore questions and gossip can be brought up the bell rang signaling the beginning of class.

"Good morning class, today we have a new student, please get along," Mr. Nomura said as he motion for the new student to enter the room.

The once quiet classroom became filled with chattering, the boys immediately directed their interest to the new girl standing in the front, while some of the girls feel envy and jealous of the beauty. Hearing all the commotion Yuki looked up and there stood the same yet different girl from last night. She had the same black hair, same attractive eyes and the same porcelain skin that one couldn’t stop their eyes from lingering over her. Everything about her is the same but her aura is different,  the disturbance held by the mysterious girl last night is now non existing. Yuki took time to examine the girl that stood in front of the class, her long hair left down to settle middle way down her back and her dark attire now replaced by the schools uniform. She sported a gentle and shy smile as she kindly tried to answer the questions thrown at her by her curious classmates. Is this really the same girl from last night, was the only thought running through Yuki's mind.

"Matsui Rena, nice to meet you," she said as she made a quick bow towards the class. Mr. Nomura quickly looked around the room and found the only available desk for Rena.

"Matsui-san, please take a seat beside Kashiwagi-san over there by the windows." Rena followed Mr. Nomura's motion and smiled. She quickly and gracefully made her way towards her desk, watching her new seat mate with interest.

"We meet again," Rena said after seating herself, "Matsui Rena," she said placing her hand out towards Yuki.

"Kashiwagi Yuki," Yuki said while taking Rena's hand in hers for a short hand shake.

Whispers can be heard flying around the classroom as everyone is distracted by the two beautiful princess in their class. It was hard enough for the guys to concentrate with just Yuki, now with the addition of Rena, the girls groan at their chances to make any advancement for the rest of their school life.

Yuki wasn't sure if it was coincidence or fate but since then, she and Rena would end up bumping into each other everywhere they go. One day when  Yuki was volunteering at the library as usual, helping the librarian return the pile of books back into their place when she accidently bumped into Rena. That is when she found out not only does Rena love spicy food, she also have a sweet tooth for melon pans. The girl was looking high and low on the shelves for the book of melon pan, after some convincing Yuki gave into the pouting puppy and decided to help the girl out.

Even Yuki can't find a reason to why she feels close to this new girl that suddenly appeared into her life. They don't talk much but there is this mutual understanding between them that no one seem to be able to explain. Their fast growing friendship became a hot topic at school, they moved up the ranks quickly within the student body. Whether it is the girl you want to date the most, the best looking , the most popular or every other polls the student's came up with Yuki and Rena are there right at the top. This cause a lot of jealousy within the top girls of the school but Yuki and Rena just brushed it off as they don't care for these ranks. This provided the students with another reason to widely accept the two princess as they  don't put up a superior attitude like some of the others.

Not only do the two have the looks they also have to smarts as they dominated the exam results, making top ten for every course they took. The two decided to celebrate their success in finishing their exams together and to avoid the annoying crowd that attempt to mob them with congratulations.

"What do you want to eat?" Yuki asked, "and no we aren't having melon pan, you already had that for lunch," Yuki added knowing what Rena would said if she didn't.

"Mouu.." a sound Rena like to make as she pouted, they continue to walk around until they stopped in front of a ramen restaurant.

They notice two girls sitting inside with one eating the noodles from her bowl like it was the best ramen she ever ate while the other one beside her haven't touched hers at all. Curious about the different presentation of the girls they decided to walk inside and give the ramen a try. They sat down at one of the far tables and ordered a miso ramen each, while they wait they observed the two sitting a few tables away.

"Isn't it a little hot to be wearing fur and jacket?" Yuki whispered over to Rena while pointing at the panther pattern fur boots and the pink jacket of the eating girl.

"Yuki it's not polite to point," Rena reminded her friend as she can't help but glance over at the other table, thinking how much of their uniform's skirt did they shorten.

When their food finally arrives they realize why one of the girl hasn't touched her food and only sat there listening to music on her headphones. What they don't understand is how the other girl can stand eating this stuff, the noodles are soggy, the soup taste like salt and water, the seaweed seems to have been sitting around too long and the meat in Yuki's bowl appears to be over cooked.

"This has to be the nastiest bowl of ramen I ever tasted," Yuki whispered over to Rena, not wanting to offend the owner that is standing behind the counter. Rena nod in agreement as both of them turned over to watch the crazy girl eat.

"Does she not have any taste buds? How can she eat this stuff?" Yuki asked no one in particular.

"SHIBUYA! You are going to pay for messing with us!" some girl screech from outside the restaurant.

"Shibuya-san" the girl in purple jacket said quietly only to meet with the fist of the one she was addressing.

"I'm eating," Shibuya said, the girl in purple only nodded before running outside to confront the group gathered. Yuki and Rena peered out to see the girl getting pushed around before thrown back into the restaurant. 

Shibuya sighed before putting down her chopsticks, quickly getting up she moved over to the fallen girl and helped her up before turning to face the group of girls that gathered.

"Dance you okay?" after seeing the girl nod, Shibuya dropped into action, grabbing one of the nearby girl and slamming her head first into the table, then kicking another one back out of the restaurant.

"Don't worry I'll pay for the damage," Shibuya yelled back to the owner who seems unfazed by the unfolding event as Dance walked over and pulled out her wallet while she calculated the damage.

Shibuya threw a girl back at the few trying to make their way into the restaurant causing them to fall like dominos then walking right over them she took the fight outside minimizing any more damage to her wallet. The fight didn't take long, it was really one sided once it started.

"Wow did you see that?" Yuki asked finally turning back around to face Rena, that is when she notice the change.

Rena sat there watching the fight with interest, a grin made its way to her lips as she started to bite on her nails, she started emitting her mysterious aura while the fight went on. When Shibuya stepped back into the restaurant the first thing she notice was the change in the air, quickly locating the source Shibuya was caught in a staring match with those challenging eyes of Rena's. Dance and Yuki watched the two test each other's hidden strength, it was a battle of minds, until Yuki intervened.

"Rena?" Yuki asked unsure if she should address the girl in front of her. Yuki placed her hand on Rena's arm, successfully snapping the girl back to her normal self.

Shibuya staggered back a step from the sudden disruption and surprise by abrupt change in the girl's behavior. Shibuya quickly straighten herself then walked over to Rena and Yuki's table.

"What is your name?" Shibuya asked directing the question to Rena.

"Matsui Rena, this is my friend,"

"Kashiwagi Yuki,"

"Join me and my circle," Shibuya offered, curious of the 180 personality change Rena just pulled off.

"Sorry, I'm not interested," Rena smile as she timidly answered, "I think its best that we go," she started getting up motioning for Yuki to do the same.

"Thank you for the meal," they both said after paying for their untouched food and headed out the door.

"If you ever come across any trouble, just tell them you know Shibuya," Shibuya told the two retreating figure, she then sat down at their table and dig into the untouched bowl of ramen. All the fighting made her hungry again and since it’s already paid for it would be a waste if they just dump it out. 

Rena end up bring Yuki to her favorite ramen restaurant and each ordered a bowl of spicy ramen that ranked ninth on the spicy charts. After a lot of sweating, random outburst of words and a lot of water downing by Yuki they finished their lovely celebration meal. The two sat there and laughed after looking at each other, it's the first time they found someone else who can handle this level of spice so from now on they don't have to eat alone when they crave for an extreme spicy meal. 

"Glad to know, I now have someone to eat spicy food with," Yuki joked as they walked around the district and somehow ended back at the park they first met.

"Look the stars are out tonight," Yuki said as they sat down on one of the benches, "just like the night we first met," Rena didn't say anything, she just looked up into the stars scattered throughout the night sky and smiled.

Just like the first time, they stay there with each other's company, no exchange in words needed, just the warm presence is enough for them.

Offline blughise

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • AtsuMina FOREVER
Re: RAPPAPA: Black IN White - 2 (Aug 29)
« Reply #148 on: August 30, 2011, 03:15:24 AM »
Awesome!!!
Ohh you know about how Tomochin clearly do not know how to taste a good food  :rofl:
So one by one, they'll meet future rappappa huh
say is this only Yukirin's POV??? Are you planning on writing the other's POV about their past too????

anyways , I enjoy reading this udate :)
Update as soon as you can!!! XD
I'll be waiting patiently

Offline ShibuyaDokiDoki

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #149 on: August 30, 2011, 03:17:32 AM »
ME LIKEYYYYY~! MEEP!

Offline immortal_K

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #150 on: August 30, 2011, 03:19:07 AM »
Blu: This is a Yuki/ Black story, it just so happens that Rena appears in it since they seem to be closer bwahhahahahahaha

Offline cmze

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Sad but nostalgic..gr8 memories! :D
« Reply #151 on: August 30, 2011, 06:38:43 AM »
black/yuki/rena  :cathappy:  :wub:
they are so cute..! :D
please update soon.. :rofl:

Offline RenaChii

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #152 on: August 30, 2011, 07:50:59 AM »
COOL~!!  XD

Please update soon~  :bow:

Offline immortal_K

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #153 on: September 03, 2011, 08:09:41 AM »
Sorry this update took a little longer, Thanks for being patient and waiting, please continue to follow my works. I hope you like where this is going and promise that you don't kill me after you finish reading this chapters. *prays for my safety*

Please forgive any grammer/ writing errors (just pretend you didn't see them  XD) On a side note after this update, I might not be available to make any further updates in the next couple weeks. There's some issues going on in the family and I don't know if I will have the time or heart to do any writing in the mean time. I will have to see what happens, I might still be able to finish updating this one here. Thanks for reading, don't worry I won't die because I'm immortal!  :cool1:

RAPPAPA: Black IN White - 3

"I want you to get rid of them, do whatever you want but I don't want to see them at school again!" ordered the spoiled granddaughter of the headmaster. She took out a stack of bills and passed it over to Shinjiro, the local gangster, along with two photos of their target. 

"Don't disappoint me,"

"Yes, Nori-sama you won't have to see them again, we won't disappoint you." Shinjiro said before signaling his men's out.

It didn't take long for the men's to find the perfect opportunity to take action, they trailed Yuki to the local park late at night and once they cleared the area they moved in.

Yuki checked her watch again as she sat down on the same bench she and Rena usually sit at, today she left the house a bit earlier then their usual time so Rena wasn't there when she arrived. Although they come here almost every night, for some reason Yuki is having this unease feeling since she left the house, it feels like she is being watched. Sure enough before the thought is settled a group of thugs came out of the bushes, a few of them holding metal poles and chains to add to the intimidation.

Yuki quickly stood up trying to run out of the park only to be blocked by a few more men’s that blocked her escape. Shinjiro slowly looked her up and down before signaling the closer ones to grab onto Yuki and hold her down.

"My, my, this photo really doesn't do you any justice," he said as he took out the photo and placed it beside Yuki to make a comparison, while Yuki tried to break free of the strong hold of the thugs.

He then ran his hand down the side of Yuki's cheek, before coming to a stop to lift Yuki's chin up to face him. "It would be a waste if we just trashed her, might as well have some fun right boys!"

The gathered gangsters cheered after hearing the words from their leader, the night might not be as bad as they thought, and this will be some of their first experience with a beautiful school girl. The lead leaned in to claim the lips of a struggling Yuki only quickly take a step back, his lips bleeding from where Yuki bit down hard when he took advantage of her.

"Bitch!" Shinjiro slapped Yuki hard causing her to fall to the ground, blood seeping out of the cut at the corner of her lips.

"HELP!" Yuki screamed as the he grabbed hold of her pulling her up to the bench while he pins her down.

"You can scream but no one will come help you," he sneered, with his free hand he ripped her jacket open breaking the zipper in process. Yuki continue to struggle, trying to kick and punch the guy but he was too strong has he pinned her arms above her with one hand and her legs with his knee. His free hand started to roam around her body and stopping where her stomach is revealed. Tears made their way down Yuki's face as she felt the rough hand made its way under her shirt, this is it she thought, it's over. Just when Yuki felt the hand slowly trails up it suddenly disappeared along with the pressure placed on top of her. Yuki looked up to find the Shinjiro on the ground with another battered body on top of him.

"I”LL KILL YOU!" came an enraged voice behind all the gangsters, they turned around to find Rena standing there, blood covering one of her hands as she glared at all that is present.

"What are you going to do, little girl," laughed one of the thugs near her only to find himself introduced to the same bloody fist that knocked out the one lying on top of their leader. Grabbing onto the thugs shirt, Rena threw out fist after fist until the men dropped to the ground, hanging to life by only a thread.

"Don't just stand there get her!" Shinjiro shouted after freeing himself from under the battered body, he signaled a couple of his men to hold onto Yuki preventing her from running while he watched the rest of his men surround the new girl.

Shinjiro watched as a couple of his men get pushed around and taken down by a mere little girl, displeased with their display of force, he went over to grabbed one of the pipes on the ground and made his way over to Rena. He waited till Rena is tied up with punching one of his underlings before making his move, with all his strength he batted the pipe on Rena's back causing her to lose her footing.

"RENA!" Yuki screamed after she saw her take the hit and staggered a bit, but maintain standing.

"HAAAHAHAAHAHAHAHA! ne okotte iru!" Yuki can only watch as Rena transformed into the girl she first met, fist clenched as she feels powerless to help.

"Just give up girl you can't win, I'm known as the best fighte....." the thug never got a chance to finish his sentences as Rena kicked him below then slammed his ugly face on the cement.

"As if I care" she said after slamming his head to the ground a couple more times making sure his blood marks his downfall.

Rena took a glance over to see two thugs with their filthy hands on Yuki, her aura exploded giving off killing intents aimed at every man in sight, quickly picking herself up she stopped an incoming pipe with her bare hands before kicking the guy a few meters away, knocking him out immediately.  Her chilling laugh getting louder as she take them one on one, but it along the way she also took a couple more heavy hits.

Yuki can only watch as Rena took a couple hits to the face, bruises and cuts already forming on her face, her movements starting to slow after each hit she took. Shinjiro waited at the side until he see another chance for a clean hit, he sneaked up behind Rena and piped her again in the back causing Rena to fall to her knees. He then lifted the pipe up ready to deliver the finishing blow but it never connected to his target. A hand held his pipe in place just centimeters away from the girls head, looking up he came face to face with Yuki, he quickly turned back to see the two guys that held her in place down twitching on the ground. Turning back to face Yuki he froze after coming in contact with the girl's hollow orbs.

"Your blood will be used to wash away today's sin, the moon will be witness to your cleansing." Yuki spoke in monotone before lifting her leg to kick him away.

By this time Rena has already recovered and is standing back to back with Yuki, laughing as she started biting on her nails.

"Yuki," she said softly before jumping into action, taking on two thugs at the same time, slamming them head first into each other then kicking them away like soccer balls, their blood staining her clothes one by one as she counted them off.

Yuki on the other hand quickly made her way around the men’s taking them down before they even figured out what is happening. Surprised at her own speed and strength, Yuki started to test out the limit of her new found ability. Taking out the buildup anger and frustration, Yuki made sure to break as many bones as possible, making sure to kick them where it hurts most.

It didn't take long until the only one left standing was Shinjiro, shaking as he looked around to see every one of his men's beaten till they can't stand by two mere school girls. They have him surrounded, with nowhere left to run, his hands starting to sweat as he grip harder onto the pipe.

"You will pay for you sins!" Yuki shouted as she made the first move, running up to the guy she kicked him in the stomach, Rena grabbed one of the chains off the ground to wrap it around his neck holding him in place as Yuki took her revenge. The sound of fist on flesh was welcomed by the two girls as they watch the guy suffer hit after hit, kick after kick. When Yuki was finally too tired to throw any more punches, Rena dropped him to the ground and they continue to kick and stomp on the guy until they are sure almost every bone in his body is broken. Before they left, Rena made sure to search the guy for their photo's to remove any evidence of their involvement, but knowing that they are gangsters they wouldn't call the police and they wouldn't talk about this humiliation.

---------------

Offline cmze

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Sad but nostalgic..gr8 memories! :D
Re: RAPPAPA: Black IN White - 3 (Sept 2)
« Reply #154 on: September 03, 2011, 09:40:11 AM »
YAY!! they kicked their butts GREAT FIGHT..! :shakeit:
rena and yuki..! :wub:
did i told you that i love the way you write? i'm the last person to correct anyone..! hehehe :nervous
i want to know what's next... :(
but i know you have some issues with your family! cry:
HOPE EVERYTHING GET BETTER SOON..!  :thumbsup
don't worry for my side take your time.. :D

Offline blughise

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • AtsuMina FOREVER
« Reply #155 on: September 03, 2011, 02:38:01 PM »
YAH!!!
KIRA!!! AWESOME!!!!!

WOW THEY BOTH KICK ASS!!!! XD
No one can defeat the awesome combination of Black and Geki!!!!! :twothumbs

Thanks for the update Kira!!!!
It's alright, don't worry about updating much....take a break.....you updates are not that late compare to some people :)

I'll be waiting patiently for your next update XD

Offline ShibuyaDokiDoki

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #156 on: September 03, 2011, 11:32:24 PM »
forgot to comment last night... but..
MEEP MEEP MEEP MEEP MEEP MEEP MEEP!! MEEP! MEEEEEEEEEP! MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP!!!! : *waves* *waddles away*

Offline RenaChii

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #157 on: September 04, 2011, 03:26:03 AM »
YEAH~!! KILL HIM~!!  :cow:

Finally BLACK is here~  XD

Offline BlackRockAnon

• Gekikara's underling
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Procrastination
« Reply #158 on: September 04, 2011, 11:14:54 AM »
FATALITY. Awesome work! Sorry for the late reply! I'm pretty busy in school! I'm looking forward to your next update! I do hope we skip the rape scene..... I wouldn't wanna read that....  :bleed eyes:

Offline immortal_K

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #159 on: September 05, 2011, 07:28:57 AM »
Since I don't have time to write, I'll just reply everyone slowly here on my phone.... its taking a long time to do.....

@BlackRockAnon: Don't worry, Rena (Gekikara) came and save the night, she will protect Yuki  :twothumbs

@RenaChii: I'm sure they didn't kill him, but made sure to break every bone in the body to make it worst then death.

@Shi-chan: Meep!!!

@Blu: Of course they KICK ASS!

@Cmze: I hope I will be able to get back to writing soon, I have a lot of things onhold....... sigh

JPHiP Radio (13/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: f(x) - Zig Zag