JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Kaori Mochida - in case of me

Author Topic: [11.10.19] 3rd Album "The Boys" (MV p.6!)  (Read 71364 times)

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
[11.10.19] 3rd Album "The Boys" (MV p.6!)
« on: September 26, 2011, 04:37:16 AM »
3rd Album "The Boys"

Tracklist

01. THE BOYS
Lyrics by Yoo Youngjin
Composed by Teddy Riley

02. 텔레파시(TELEPATHY)
Lyrics by Kim Bumin
Composed by hitchhiker

03. SAY YES
Lyrics by Young-hu Kim
Composed by Young-hu Kim

04. TRICK
Lyrics by Jo Yoonkyung
Composed by Hansen, Martin, McCarthy

05. 봄날 (HOW GREAT IS YOUR LOVE)
Lyrics by Sooyoung
Composed by Jean T. Na, Jenzye

06. MY J
Lyrics by Hwang Sungje
Composed by Hwang Sungje

07. OSCAR
Lyrics by Kim Jungbae
Composed by kenzie

08. TOP SECRET
Lyrics by Hong Jiyoo
Composed by Mathias Peter Venge

09. Lazy Girl
Lyrics by Kim Taeyoon
Composed by Troelsen, Thomas

10. 제자리걸음 (SUNFLOWER)
Lyrics by Kim Bumin
Composed by hitchhiker

11. 비타민 (VITAMIN)
Lyrics by Hwanghyun
Composed by Hwanghyun

12. MR.TAXI(KOREAN VER.)

Teaser

MV

« Last Edit: October 18, 2011, 05:25:12 PM by tamatron »

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
Re: [11.09.05] 3rd Album "The Boys"
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2011, 04:38:36 AM »

- The title song is composed and arranged by Teddy Riley.
- The album will be available on iTunes(not only Korea, but also other countires).
- The teaser image of each member will be released in order from Sep 26th.

http://www.tweetdeck.com/twitter/Yurui912/~BdGob

- The title song 「The Boys」has two versions (Korean/English)
- The title song will be released on Oct 4.
- Other songs will be released on Oct 5.

http://www.tweetdeck.com/twitter/Yurui912/~hTJeh
« Last Edit: September 26, 2011, 06:33:03 AM by tamatron »

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
Re: [11.10.05] 3rd Album "The Boys"
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2011, 05:36:31 AM »
King TAE, she's exactly what the fuck you think!!!

lol Teddy Riley still working in kpop after Rainia? better drop some serious New Jack swing like he did for MJ!

Offline bergmanin

• Member+
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2011, 07:46:28 AM »
With that title I guess they'll have to answer the same question lots of times: What do you think about boys? Are you in love with someone? (which almost half of them will have to avoid)

Offline JeremyJay22

• ecchi
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2011, 07:55:15 AM »
I really had no reaction to the Taeyeon teaser. I think it is far too early to tell what the concept will be, and I wonder how the other girls will look. I'm sure SNSD will deliver another polished product thought (:

Offline bergmanin

• Member+
« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2011, 08:04:08 AM »
From The SoneSource and SMTown Girls Generation website:

"The concept of the album is based on ladies. It will have an eighteenth-century French court, aristocratic ladies concept.”

”The song is said to be about society’s stereotyping of the duties of ladies, and of a desire to be different yet unable to break free of society’s demand for the behavior of women. The song is said to be dreamy yet catchy in a completely fresh and unique style, as well as dark and sinister."

After watching the Guerrilla Date and Big Brothers' answers to some questions (eyelash curlers!) I'm not sure they can pull the concept of rebel ladies off, sorry. Most of them just want to look pretty and be there until they can marry as soon as posible and have children.

« Last Edit: September 26, 2011, 08:36:48 AM by bergmanin »

Offline ebc

• Administrator
  • Member+
  • >:|
« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2011, 08:13:58 AM »
I'm not particularly looking forward to the concept, Yoong's hair is bound to end up like a giant frizzy mess

But if she does indeed get to carry a cucumber then it will make everything perfectly ok!
« Last Edit: September 26, 2011, 08:20:52 AM by ebc »

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
« Reply #7 on: September 26, 2011, 08:53:13 AM »
I don't tink they'll come out all looking like this. It probably changes with each girl. And they're just sneaky. I think they have yet to reveal the 'real' album concept.

Offline zoolander

• Your world frightens and confuses me...
  • Member+
« Reply #8 on: September 26, 2011, 09:55:32 AM »
Oh Victorian (w/ fruit) concept? Nice![noembed]This popped in my head for some reason.[/noembed]

So the cause of Taengs frizzy parted down the middle hair is revealed! :lol: It actually works and looks good there. But like Tama said they are sneaky. I'm guessing half will be extravagant 1700s style the other half in suits or something else. Even then the album pictures don't always reflect the song concept.

Personally I hope it is a style like the picture, I really love it. Plus Gee was the last time their teaser pictures didn't look shitily cropped out and edited so that's good too.

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
« Reply #9 on: September 26, 2011, 11:42:07 AM »
Girls’ Generation’s Worldwide Comeback!

The Third Album Title Song, ‘The Boys,’ will be Released Worldwide at the Same Time on October 4th!

Work by Teddy Riley who is Renowned for one of the World’s Three Producers and Michael Jackson’s Producer!

Releasing the Title Song and Music Video in Both Korean and English!

The best girl group, Girls’ Generation, who has been creating a worldwide sensation all around the world, will finally make a comeback.

Girls’ Generation will release the third album title song, ‘The Boys,’ through iTunes (Americas, Europe, South America, etc.) worldwide and through various music websites in Asia including Korea on October 4th. Also the full tracks from the album will be released on October 5th so it’s predicted to create a ‘Girls’ Generation Syndrome’ once again.

Also, this album is produced with ‘worldwide’ concept because of Girls’ Generation’s growing popularity not only in Asia but also in the world. They will reveal both Korean and English versions of ‘The Boys’ for the song and music video so it is expected to receive an enthusiastic response from music fans in the world.

Especially the title song ‘The Boys’ is written, composed and arranged by Teddy Riley, who was Michael Jackson’s producer and is considered as one of the world’s three producers. Teddy Riley was a member of ‘Black Street’ who has created the ‘New Jack Swing.’ He is currently producing Lady Gaga’s album and has been receiving worldwide reputation as the best producer so Teddy Riley’s work with Girls’ Generation is expected to make massive headlines.

Therefore, Girls’ Generation’s differentiated status and charisma which will be proved by the perfection of new songs, performances, producing technology based on SM’s global network system and Girls’ Generation’s developed abilities are enough to fascinate global music fans.

Moreover, since the third album, ‘The Boys,’ is Girls’ Generation’s new album, which will be released after the third mini album, ‘Hoot’ released last October, Girls’ Generation’s everything such as music, performance, style, etc. are predicted to become a hot issue.

In addition, Girls’ Generation has performed in overseas after they swept the grand prize at the end-of-year music awards in Korea last year. Girls’ Generation was the first foreign artist who recorded the highest sales of album by selling the first Japanese album over 680,000 copies and they ended Japan Arena Tour, which met 140,000 fans, in great success. Also, Girls’ Generation was first-ever foreign girl group to draw the largest audiences (31,000 audiences) at their solo concert in Taiwan and SMTOWN LIVE WORLD TOUR in PARIS was very successful. Girls’ Generation made these remarkable performances as the best girl group representing Asia so it is predicted to prove Girls’ Generation’s global status and influence with ‘The Boys.’

Meanwhile, starting with Taeyeon on September 26th (today), teaser images of members with new look will be released in order and it is predicted that music fans’ expectation and curiosity for Girls’ Generation’s new music and performance will grow. The third album, ‘The Boys’ will be released on October 5th.

Source

Offline spasc

• ecchi
« Reply #10 on: September 26, 2011, 06:04:51 PM »
That picture of Taeyeon sure looks weird. I just hope that their MV will not suck anywhere near that of Bad Girl.

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
« Reply #11 on: September 27, 2011, 01:56:00 AM »

Told ya it'd change.

Offline ebc

• Administrator
  • Member+
« Reply #12 on: September 27, 2011, 05:11:09 AM »
Told ya it'd change.

But seriously you never know what could happen! Those stylists have some wacky ideas in their heads I tell ya

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
« Reply #13 on: September 27, 2011, 11:43:21 AM »
Told ya it'd change.

But seriously you never know what could happen! Those stylists have some wacky ideas in their heads I tell ya
But I know everything!

Maybe I'll post a rumour about each girl's concept. It was posted this morning, like half an hour before the new pics came out, then the thread was deleted. Just for fun, we'll know all in a few days anyway.

Taeyeon - Snow White (w/ apple)
Jessica - Swan princess (+w/ dove)
Sunny - Cinderella (w/ short hair)
Tiffany - Mermaid (+w/ mirrorball/cubic)
Hyoyeon - Thumbelina
Yuri - Red shoes (w/ red shoes...of course)
Sooyoung -  Rapunzel (w/ long hair)
Yoona - Belle (w/ a guy, I think)
Seohyun - Snow queen

The part about Sunny was only half right but maybe he got the names mixed up.

Offline ebc

• Administrator
  • Member+
« Reply #14 on: September 27, 2011, 12:11:54 PM »
Maybe I'll post a rumour about each girl's concept. It was posted this morning, like half an hour before the new pics came out, then the thread was deleted. Just for fun, we'll know all in a few days anyway.

Yuri - Red shoes (w/ red shoes...of course)

Only shoes? :oooo fuckyeahnakedyul!! :Q........

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
« Reply #15 on: September 27, 2011, 12:58:12 PM »
If only...

Offline miki

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #16 on: September 27, 2011, 06:12:34 PM »
LOL Cool tamatron, i like the cartoon series concept. Sunny looks like the Red Riding Hood. Ohhh Gurl Love that eye make up. Fierce. She looks hot!!

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
« Reply #17 on: September 28, 2011, 01:43:22 AM »
The rumour was right. I guess that's why they deleted the thread. :lol:

Only Bermuda Line is left!

Comeback stage @ MuBank on the 7th!
« Last Edit: September 28, 2011, 07:19:17 AM by tamatron »

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #18 on: September 28, 2011, 01:45:36 AM »
CAN I GET A SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #19 on: September 28, 2011, 09:29:01 AM »
Jessica doing her best JESUS! impersonation. can't even grasp what the theme is, Tiffany Thierry Mugler fashion shoot? BUT DAMN ALL THE HAIR LOL Yoona and soo

Sunny by far is the hottest - always with the "corrupt my childhood" shit that turns me on. lol scrollin up now, my thinking way off from that storytime rumour 

JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Kaori Mochida - in case of me