JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: KARA - In The Game

Author Topic: WHISPERING WORDS UNSAID ~TakaGaki Fic~ ^.^ (COMPLETE~3/1) Senseless Encore 3/19  (Read 127419 times)

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
Re: WHISPERING WORDS UNSAID ~TakaGaki Fic~ ^.^ (Mini Update 15~1/16)
« Reply #120 on: January 17, 2010, 02:11:25 AM »
@Treykun
Nah, I've been here all the time, but I've broken my right wrist At least I'm left-handed xD and I prefer to not to type XD  :kneelbow:
EDIT: OMG.. Trey-trey~ are are ok?? LOL
Like what she said but without the LOL  :D
*Sends TakaGaki to send SayuEri to send Reina to Trey-trey*

Ohhh, I almost forgot to say:

Happy B-day!!!

Little kRisZ is getting old!!!! XD
I know  :D  Thank you  :heart:

@S!Hu!
GO GAKISAN!!!
she the rapist!!!!rape her back  :P
lol

i wan the real main course!  :lol: :lol:
:shocked

i admit..so, like what i say above
i want the main course..XD XD
:shocked  :shocked

:P

@Baddie
 :bounce:

Erien language? :gmon blonde:
:grin:

Someone's ass is sooo gonna get skewered and bbq :on chew:
*reads Bishop NI's comment*  :shocked It's her, it's her   :mon psst: :same Bishop NI

Sorry me was busy with assignments. Plus those thick books can kill your appetite to read anything else.
:onioncheer:   Ganbatte   :onioncheer:

Is it your b'day today? Woot! :luvuluvu:
Yeah, I'm aging  :D

Happy birthday!!! Here's a flower for you :mon loveflower:
:heart:

My only complaint is that it's not enough XD
I think that was my last bed scene in mind  :halo:

@Bishop NI
Happy Birthday!

May you have a great camel year~ XD
:heart:   :prayers:  XD

- I tried to kill myself there~ :(
:lol: Well you had put on the mask, so you're safe... for now  :twisted:

- *points to Little kRisZ* It's her~ it's her! (wait....you are also a her right?  :?)
:angry:
 :yep:  :D

- I think it's more likely you will get poke by a spear or maybe walking stick for making the call interrupt them... :P
:scared:

@C

Thank you  :heart:

*:on speedy: to real life*
:O Are you running for your dear life?  :O *follows C and makes a thorny barricade behind. There, you’re safe now*  :D
Life's busy  :onioncheer:

@rnd-sama
Waiting for the next chapter.
I'll try to write a short one and post it tomorrow  :nervous

Happy birfday!! :otomerika: :yossi: :shakeit: :cow:

@Haruka
HAPPY B-DAY!!!!!!!!

And THANKS for this great greeeeat FIC =)
:heart:  :love:

@kawaii beam
happy b-day~! X3

Everyone ( except S!Hu!  :P )

I'll try to update tomorrow   :love:  Have a wonderful Sunday  :love:

Offline alwaysYou

• Aigaki<3 and AiReina<3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Defeated by Aichan..Forever Lovely Aichan..<3
« Reply #121 on: January 17, 2010, 04:48:29 AM »
huh huh huh..
ur birthday?!!!!! :shocked :shocked
how come i dont know.. :angry: :angry:
nvm, i will kick myself   :mon woo:

i wanted to wish you BUT when i saw this
HUMPT!!! :mon annoy:
Everyone ( except S!Hu!  :P )
*off i go*

*back again*
how can i leave w/o wishing
i'm such a *coughgoodcough* person
 treat you :mon noodle: XD
i haven miss it ritz...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY :mon firecrack: :mon kissy: :gmon flowers: :gmon twirl:

Offline Hart

• Just a passing Postwhore
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • DarK_HarT46
    • Hart_1444
« Reply #122 on: January 18, 2010, 04:03:14 AM »
First of all, happy belated birthday. *gives cyber cake in the shape of :hipheart:*

Second, read all 15 chapters within an hour. Could've read them in about a quarter of that time, but by the time I was up to Chap. 14 I was passing out every few minutes. Same with the last chapter.  :oops:

Finally, I have my own theories as to who this mysterious man that killed Jun is and the mystery surrounding why RenAi had to end. It's probably all connected and unfortunately TanaGaki is stuck right in the middle of it all.

Tsunku's involved..................................................................... And so is Reina. mwahahaha. *runs away*

Offline FaqU

• Member+
« Reply #123 on: January 18, 2010, 05:46:44 AM »
First and foremost, Happy belated birthday!!!!! Hope all went well and you had a blast with friends and family  :on BDay:

I've haven't commented and I know that it's bad of me  :kneelbow: so as a peace offering please accept this gift  :JD: and my apologies.

I don't know if it may be me but I could be overthinking lots of things when reading all the way up to this point.  I have plenty of questions but that could also be because I am too dumb to see it.

One main question that I had was about the whole RenAi thing, like it was too quick for Ai to move on, especially since she was crying about Reina one minute then that night decided to rape Risa  :dizzy: 

Of course chapter 14 and 15  :on bleed: :imdead: with my eyes rolled back to my head that is.  The only problem is, you didn't finish it, there wasn't enough of the scene and I'd be determined to read more of it even if I die from blood lossage.  :farofflook:

As to the murder and attack, I want to believe they are related to Ai-chan or Risa but that didn't make sense because Risa didn't recognize one of the victims so if the theory is that they were woman that Risa had slept with, wouldn't that mean that Risa would have recognized them or Eri??? If Ai-chan was involved that didn't make sense because she's only been in town for how long?? it isn't enough for her to have developed strong relationships with others and especially not Jun because of Risa.  If anything the killer had did Ai a favour but then if that is the case why did he hurt Ai???  So unless there is a missing link...maybe the man was related to the death of Reina, and it has now come back to haunt Ai? but then why kill Jun...unless Jun had a history with Reina too perhaps.....

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
« Reply #124 on: January 19, 2010, 02:04:52 PM »
@S!Hu!
i wanted to wish you BUT when i saw this
HUMPT!!! :mon annoy:
Everyone ( except S!Hu!  :P )
*off i go*
:D

*coughAreYouSure?cough*  XD

@HartAKL85
 :mon fyeah:  :mon hi:

First of all, happy belated birthday. *gives cyber cake in the shape of :hipheart:*

Second, read all 15 chapters within an hour. Could've read them in about a quarter of that time, but by the time I was up to Chap. 14 I was passing out every few minutes. Same with the last chapter.  :oops:
:w00t:  :kneelbow:

Tsunku's involved..................................................................... And so is Reina. mwahahaha. *runs away*
We'll see  :P

@FaqU
 :w00t:  :gmon hi:

First and foremost, Happy belated birthday!!!!! Hope all went well and you had a blast with friends and family  :on BDay:

I've haven't commented and I know that it's bad of me  :kneelbow: so as a peace offering please accept this gift  :JD: and my apologies.

lol it's all cool  :D  :cheers

I don't know if it may be me but I could be overthinking lots of things when reading all the way up to this point.  I have plenty of questions but that could also be because I am too dumb to see it.
When I decided to write this one ( blame alwaysYou  :D ), I only scribbled Risa as a cop, Ai as the love interest, Reina as the ex, Eri as Risa’s best buddy and partner, and Sayu as Eri’s. There was a plot of course but it was kind of unclear.  And mostly I write whatever pops inside my head and when I see comments that lead there and so I’ll go here instead. It changes from time to time, that’s why my characters are out of character most of the time  :D  I hope it’s not that confusing  :nervous

One main question that I had was about the whole RenAi thing, like it was too quick for Ai to move on, especially since she was crying about Reina one minute then that night decided to rape Risa  :dizzy:  

Of course chapter 14 and 15  :on bleed: :imdead: with my eyes rolled back to my head that is.  The only problem is, you didn't finish it, there wasn't enough of the scene and I'd be determined to read more of it even if I die from blood lossage.  :farofflook:
I deleted some actually  :D

Your other questions will be answered as we go on this journey together, hopefully  XD just don't hold your hopes that high  :D

UPDATE 16

“Eri, what’s wrong, what’s happening?” wet haired and no make up on, as if she just got out from the shower, Risa questioned her partner, who was absorbedly looking at some pictures on the table. Startled, Eri looked up, wide eyed for a moment, and then she made a hand gesture to make Risa come closer and then pointed a finger on a particular picture that was on the table.

“What about her?” puzzled she waited for Eri’s reply while staring at the last victim’s picture. It was horrible when she first saw it at the crime scene and it still is horrible now staring at it.

“That was the girl who was clinging at you when you emerged from the washroom and the girl you danced with from our last clubbing. The night I first met Ai”

“Her name’s Mitsui Aika” interjected Nakazawa who just entered the conference room carrying a folder. “Looks like all two victims were somehow related to you. First Jun and then her, how’d you explain that?” without breaking her vision from the surprised Risa, she took a seat and motioned Risa to take a seat as well. “You’re not in any way involve in this mess, are you Niigaki?” Nakazawa only broke her eye contact from the questioned girl when Risa was shaking her head rapidly, speechless. She then opened her folder and tossed it toward Risa’s direction.

“And that’s Tsunku, the man who tried to harm Takahashi Ai last night, the same man you put behind bars for a night two years ago”

“But got out in the morning because the victim didn’t press charges” Risa continued

“And lost his wife when he came home.” Eri butted in

“Who could continue to stay with an unemployed man who seeks sexual pleasures outside their house?”

“I was informed that this Takahashi Ai is connected to you as well” Risa’s eyes grew wide when a realization struck her. She abruptly stood up and was dashing toward the door when she was called back by their chief, noticeably annoyed by her rude action.

“Did I say we’re through!?” she glared at the caught-in-the-middle-situation Risa. Reluctant to stay and really wanted to step out of the room but Nakazawa’s death glare was really scary. Even Eri cringed at her seat.

“SIT!” unwilling but she obeyed.

“I already sent two cops to her place when I called you, there’s no need to fuss”

“Oh gosh” she sighed, felt somewhat relieved, she went back to her seat before mumbling a soft “Thank you” and waited for her chief to continue.

“Has this man, in any way, tried to contact you after his release?”

“No”

“I think he did, Risa-chan, when we met him during our night patrol. He even aimed his hand as if it was a gun at you and fired”

“That was different. We only came across”

He was walking about 50 meters away from us. I didn’t notice him at first but Eri did. I looked at him when Eri informed me, that’s when our eyes met and that’s when he pointed his makeshift gun toward my direction, when I stepped out from the car, he then resumed his walk.

“But that was, what, a week after his arrest? And since then I never saw him again. The last time I checked he was ousted from his apartment for not being able to pay the rents.”

“Maybe he was observing from afar?”

“But maybe he’s not the one?”

“Who then!? Do you have any other suspects with the motive as weighty as his?” the two cops were wordless. No other suspect was established because of one reason, the criminal was thorough. “We can never rule him out. The pictures were already disseminated to other police officers before you came. Here’s what I want you, Niigaki, to do, list all the women you got involved with and see if there was any attack similar to the three girls that wasn’t reported”

“What about Ai?”

“Didn’t I already tell you that there are two cops posted to watch her?”

“What about protective custody? We can’t just leave her there and wait for another attack.”

“Then move your asses and find that bastard before he can get near Ai!”

~~~

“How is she coping?” Eri looked to her driver and waited for her reply. They’re now driving and heading to the first person written on Risa’s list.

“She’s displaying a strong façade but I could tell she’s not okay. She cried a while back at home and I know she’s still frightened deep within."

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
« Reply #125 on: January 19, 2010, 02:56:52 PM »
“Her name’s Mitsui Aika”
:OMG: Nooooo!! Not Micchi!!
list all the women you got involved with
:lol: :lol: I have a feeling this might take a while.
“What about Ai?”
:wub: :wub:
“She’s displaying a strong façade but I could tell she’s not okay. She cried a while back at home and I know she’s still frightened deep within."
:( Gaki needs to give the monkey some hot bean action to make her feel better.

Offline badsaints

• in love with Love
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #126 on: January 19, 2010, 03:01:53 PM »
So Tsunku is the weird psychotic sex-maniac serial killer? :shocked Awesome! :twothumbs

His way of exacting revenge on Risa is to kill all girls that were involved with her? Like, seriously? There might be a long line of girls for him to kill XD

Poor Aika. She didn't even get to the first base with Risa and now she's dead :P

Offline alwaysYou

• Aigaki<3 and AiReina<3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #127 on: January 19, 2010, 03:07:04 PM »
@ kR:
*coughAreYouSure?cough*  
i'm very sure..XD XD

“Looks like all two victims were somehow related to you.
really, it's gakisan fault

“And that’s Tsunku, the man who tried to harm Takahashi Ai last night, the same man you put behind bars for a night two years ago”
LOL, i laugh when i see tsunku..
the only male that can be use..next one can try makoto.. :lol:

“I was informed that this Takahashi Ai is connected to you as well”
yea yea, very very connected..and soon to be more connected..

She abruptly stood up and was dashing toward the door when she was called back by their chief
*point middle finger at the chief*

“I already sent two cops to her place when I called you, there’s no need to fuss”
*say sry to the chief who i point middle finger to*

“Then move your asses and find that bastard before he can get near Ai!”
yea..move ur asses FAST

man..somehow, now i think tsunku definitely wont let aichan go..
since i think he know about their relationship..
and thus, AICHAN!!!..
will she be kidnap?
will she be torture by tsunku just to teach gakisan a lesson?
will she die?
will she and gakisan be happily together?
and please dont end up cause tsunku love gakisan and wanna kill all girls who is close to gakisan.. :lol: :lol:

come on kR, faster update.. :lol: XD :D :P
« Last Edit: January 19, 2010, 05:02:53 PM by alwaysYou »

Offline amEthystx

• The Bishop NI
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #128 on: January 19, 2010, 04:36:54 PM »
LOL! indeed! It was Tsunku!

And yes! The victims are linked to Risa like i say they are!

But just that Tsunku does not love Risa XD

Is everyone going to turn out dead other than the four of them?! LOL~

*Hauled pink camel at Yuko!*  :P

:mon bat:

ps: you didn't update your post name XD but i'm glad i click in to check and found the new chapter :D

Offline Hart

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • DarK_HarT46
    • Hart_1444
« Reply #129 on: January 19, 2010, 04:42:12 PM »
Aika. Aika!!!  :cry: WHY COULDN'T IT HAVE BEEN LINLIN? :mon whine:
No wait, that would be just as bad. Don't tell me she's another victim?  :scolding:

So Tsunku finally appears. And I was right into thinking he was the one who attacked Ai. Too bad I don't think he's the killer.

Offline Swtme03

• *Ninja*
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I've found who I want to be :)
Re: WHISPERING WORDS UNSAID ~TakaGaki Fic~ ^.^ (Mini Update 16~1/19)
« Reply #130 on: January 20, 2010, 07:14:49 AM »
Hmm... I wonder who all these girls are that Niigaki has been involved with  :jerk:

PROTECT AI AT ALL COSTS!!  :panic: <~That's all that Gaki is gonna be thinking about throughout this whole investigation, isn't it?  :yep:
At least that's what I'll be thinking  :grin:

TSUNKU!! I KNEW YOU WERE A DIRTY OLD MAN!! :scolding: (lol kidding :P)

~It'll cost you nothing to dream~and everything not to~
Love you some MM animated goodness?! Gifs by Swtme03

Offline Treykun

• Member+
« Reply #131 on: January 21, 2010, 06:44:11 PM »
EDIT: OMG.. Trey-trey~ are are ok?? LOL
Like what she said but without the LOL  :D
*Sends TakaGaki to send SayuEri to send Reina to Trey-trey*

Ohhhhh thanks! XD Yeah, I'm fine. God, I'm still young, Unlike others... xD. I can live without a hand for a few weeks XD

So Tsunku is the weird psychotic sex-maniac serial killer? :shocked

:lol: That was a perfect definition~~

And now... Aika... :cry: Why...?! Are you going to let someone alive??? XD

“What about Ai?”

Wonder that too... At least I can tell you won't kill her... :P
« Last Edit: January 21, 2010, 06:46:13 PM by Treykun »

Offline lil_hamz

• Sapphire and Nouveau... like it should've been
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • She makes every summer sweet, every moment happy
« Reply #132 on: January 22, 2010, 07:30:37 AM »
C14

LOL! Poor Eri. She kept getting bonked on the head.

C15

Oh.My.God….
OMGOMGOMGOGMOMGOMGOMGOGMOGMOMGOMGOMG :shocked *splutters then explodes*

Gah, why did Yuko have to call at that time? Don’t you hate cellphones at these moments? XD

C16

wet haired and no make up on, as if she just got out from the shower, Risa questioned her partner, who was absorbedly looking at some pictures on the table.

Did you HAVE to give me this image?  :heart: :oops: :wub:

“You’re not in any way involve in this mess, are you Niigaki?”

Logical to think this way but so not possible. Risa’s the star here :P

PS: This is late, like REALLY. But still, happy belated bday :)

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
« Reply #133 on: January 22, 2010, 01:43:27 PM »
@rnd-sama
:OMG: Nooooo!! Not Micchi!!
XD I feel so ebil sometimes  :twisted:  but not as ebil as baddie  :D

:lol: :lol: I have a feeling this might take a while.
I'd like to grant that idea but my brain is so empty  XD gomen  :D

:( Gaki needs to give the monkey some hot bean action to make her feel better.
:pimp:

@baddie-dear
So Tsunku is the weird psychotic sex-maniac serial killer? :shocked Awesome! :twothumbs

His way of exacting revenge on Risa is to kill all girls that were involved with her? Like, seriously? There might be a long line of girls for him to kill XD

Poor Aika. She didn't even get to the first base with Risa and now she's dead :P
:kneelbow:
 XD
 :lol:

@S!Hu!
LOL, i laugh when i see tsunku..
the only male that can be use..next one can try makoto.. :lol:
Shhh, I have plans for him too  :D

*point middle finger at the chief*
:shocked You know, from your previous posts, your sweet image in me was slowly crawling towards the trash bin, but now it's inside the trash bin  :shocked
 XD  :P just kidding, first impression last is true I guess  :roll:

will she be kidnap?
will she be torture by tsunku just to teach gakisan a lesson?
will she die?
will she and gakisan be happily together?
a lot of will she in there  :D

come on kR, faster update.. :lol: XD :D :P
I'm trying  :angry:  :P

@Bishop NI
LOL! indeed! It was Tsunku!
Actually I was tempted to change the person :D

Is everyone going to turn out dead other than the four of them?! LOL~
:lol: We'll see  :D

*Hauled pink camel at Yuko!*  :P
She needed that I guess  :grin:

ps: you didn't update your post name XD but i'm glad i click in to check and found the new chapter :D
I didn't notice it until I saw your comment  :D  thank you  :)

@HartAKL85
Aika. Aika!!!  :cry: WHY COULDN'T IT HAVE BEEN LINLIN? :mon whine:

No wait, that would be just as bad. Don't tell me she's another victim?  :scolding:

So Tsunku finally appears. And I was right into thinking he was the one who attacked Ai. Too bad I don't think he's the killer.

@Swtme03
Hmm... I wonder who all these girls are that Niigaki has been involved with  :jerk:
I can only give you one, sorry  :D

PROTECT AI AT ALL COSTS!!  :panic: <~That's all that Gaki is gonna be thinking about throughout this whole investigation, isn't it?  :yep:
At least that's what I'll be thinking  :grin:
I want to protect her too, especially from Bishop NI  :grin:

TSUNKU!! I KNEW YOU WERE A DIRTY OLD MAN!! :scolding: (lol kidding :P)

@Trey-trey
Ohhhhh thanks! XD Yeah, I'm fine. God, I'm still young, Unlike others... xD. I can live without a hand for a few weeks XD
:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl: you are so dead when she sees that  XD

So Tsunku is the weird psychotic sex-maniac serial killer? :shocked

:lol: That was a perfect definition~~
XD

And now... Aika... :cry: Why...?! Are you going to let someone alive??? XD

Wonder that too... At least I can tell you won't kill her... :P

@lil_hamz

Oh.My.God….
OMGOMGOMGOGMOMGOMGOMGOGMOGMOMGOMGOMG :shocked *splutters then explodes*
  :grin: :kneelbow:

Gah, why did Yuko have to call at that time? Don’t you hate cellphones at these moments? XD
I can only nod  :yep:

Did you HAVE to give me this image?  :heart: :oops: :wub:
It's  :drool:  :D

PS: This is late, like REALLY. But still, happy belated bday :)

UPDATE 17

There’s no proud moon or stars that twinkled above. Their only company was the wind’s chilly breeze and the cricket’s loud cries. They’ve done several visits within the last four hours. Some happy, some surprised, some flirted, some so-so upon seeing Risa Niigaki. But the last person on the list that they’ve gone to was different. The door only opened for a few seconds, a palm landed on the cop’s face and then it slammed close. After giving Risa a teasing smile, Eri ushered her to their car, took over and talked to the girl to carry out their task at hand.

After a few minutes, done with the previous house, the two cops stood up in front of someone’s door for a good while, the first written name but last to be visited house. One was staring at the doorbell, while the other was staring at her partner who’s been staring at the button. Eri broke the silence and spoke “You want me to handle this one?” she asked with a hint of concern in her voice.

“It’s okay, I can do this”

“Okay” somewhat relieved, Eri replied and waited.

Another minute had passed. Risa was still staring at the button as if it was an interesting object to stare at, while her partner was still standing beside her, fidgeting. Risa was still unsure if she’s ready to face her first and last serious relationship. Until her phone vibrated inside her pocket, she fished it out and read the message ‘I’m making pancakes tomorrow morning, drop by when you’re done with work. Take care’. Risa’s appearance was lightened up and a smile crept on her face.

“Alright, let’s get this over with” Risa finally stated as she inserted back her phone into her jacket’s pocket, took a step forward and rang the doorbell.

“I’m just right here behind you” Eri took sidesteps, literally acting her last sentence.

The door was opened by a petite woman wearing a kaleidoscope print off-shoulder-blouse, flaunting her smooth shoulder, and short shorts showing off a pair of seductive legs. She was out of words for a few seconds after seeing Risa but regained her composure swiftly.

“Hello there, what a surprise” greeted the house owner as she leaned in the door frame. “It’s been, what, almost two years since the last time you’re here? I hope you’re not here for another slap visit because it really stung back then.” She continued, giggling.

Eri coughed from behind to announce her presence when Risa remained speechless. The girl darted her gaze to the source of the sound and smiled when she noticed the hiding Eri.

“Eri! Hi! You’re here too” she stepped forward and offered a hug to the hiding turtle with a grin on her face.

“It’s okay, I’m cool. No need to hug” shaking her head while clutching her hands on Risa’s jacket, she replied.

“That’s not how you greet an old friend. I don’t bite” Eri then took a few steps backwards to keep a safe distance from the attacking girl, while covering her butt with both of her hands.

“Don’t come near.” Acting unhappy, but her eyes showed otherwise, the attacking woman lowered her hands and pouted.

“Aren’t you going to invite us in for coffee?” two heads whipped sideways toward the speaker, Risa was now the one leaning in the door, slowly showing a smile towards the two stunned squabbling woman.

“Good idea” Eri pushed playfully the house’s owner towards the house and into the kitchen. Once inside, she then removed her hands from the girl’s waist, picked the coffee pot and handed it to her. “I missed your coffee, make it fast” and smiled. She then scampered toward the dining table, took a seat and waited for Risa who was following close by, but the girl opted to stand by the counter.

“How’ve you been, Miki?” with a calm tone Risa started the conversation, making the mood more relaxing and the tension forgotten.

“I’ve been good” she took a quick glance at Risa. It’s been a long while since they had a friendly talk. She’d never seen her after that fateful night. Risa came over to surprise her but it turned out she was the one that got surprised when she saw Miki on the couch kissing someone. “You?” she continued.

“I’m good... no, actually I’m great” she added when Ai’s face flashed inside her mind.

“Someone’s making you happy, I see”

“About time” added Eri who’s been eyeing the two the whole time, munching some home-made cookies.

“Who’s the lucky girl?”

“She’s new in town”

“Oh, someone who’s no idea about your previous lifestyle” meeting Risa’s inquiring look she continued before giving out a chuckle “I have my sources. I didn’t know my being a player was rubbed off on you.”

“People change Miki. Have you?”

Smirking, she laid a cup of coffee on the counter and left the kitchen with two cups on hand.

The conversation was light and trouble-free. The three shared laughter as they used to before Miki and Risa’s messy break up. Both showed the signs that they have moved on and ready to be friends again. Coffee was refilled once the cups became empty, forgetting that they’re still on duty for a moment, until they decided to call it a night and bade goodnight.

“I’m glad you dropped by” Miki uttered as her sweet smile remained

“Me too” and the two shared a long hug.

“Say hi to Sayu for me okay?” she said while giving the nodding turtle her hug. Caught off guard, she received some loving from the smirking woman, the so-called trademarked wedgies.

“MIKI!”

I'm really trying to type correctly, I'm tipsy atm  XD

Offline Hart

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • DarK_HarT46
    • Hart_1444
Re: WHISPERING WORDS UNSAID ~TakaGaki Fic~ ^.^ (Mini Update 17~1/22)
« Reply #134 on: January 22, 2010, 02:30:32 PM »
“That’s not how you greet an old friend. I don’t bite” Eri then took a few steps backwards to keep a safe distance from the attacking girl, while covering her butt with both of her hands.
NO WAY!!!  :shocked There is only one person that can scare the Turtle like this....

“How’ve you been, Miki?”
The Groping Demon appears. :rockon:

I did not expect her to be on Gaki's list, more or lest be her first relationship and the reason the Bean is such a player.

It's probably my overactive imagination at work cuz I have a bad feeling something terrible is gonna happen in the near future and it involves Miki-sama.

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
« Reply #135 on: January 22, 2010, 04:47:09 PM »
OMG the comment reply is longer than the chapter! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

The door only opened for a few seconds, a palm landed on the cop’s face and then it slammed close.
:lol: I'm sure she deserved it.

Risa was still unsure if she’s ready to face her first and last serious relationship.
Uh-oh.

‘I’m making pancakes tomorrow morning, drop by when you’re done with work. Take care’. Risa’s appearance was lightened up and a smile crept on her face.
Nooow she's ready.

F-F-FujiGaki?  :shocked :w00t: :drool: :oops: *fans self* Def one of my fav non-canon pairings. Always brings to mind hot secks in the dance lesson room though.

I wonder how Ai'll feel when she finds out about all this philandering about Risa has done in the past? Will something happen to come in between them?

Well, for now, who cares, time for pancakes!

I'm really trying to type correctly, I'm tipsy atm 
Sounds like you're having more fun than I am. XD

Offline pretend_2besome1

• The "C" Kite
  • Member+
  • WakaRei: So real it's unreal
« Reply #136 on: January 22, 2010, 05:17:23 PM »
I like how Ai changed her attitude towards Gaki.

She then carried the girl and laid her down on the couch
Sweet!

“I know” she retorted before sticking her tongue out to the pouting bunny
“Oh yeah I remember! You’re the rapist!”
:lol: KameShige is funny.

:O chap 14 Ai was dangerous...

“Shit”
The power of Yuuko-sama XD

list all the women you got involved

Long list? :P

The door only opened for a few seconds, a palm landed on the cop’s face and then it slammed close

:rofl:

“How’ve you been, Miki?”
:w00t: Miki!

*wipes imaginary sweat* finally caught up with all the chapters :on woohoo: sorry it took me long enough.
(in case you miss it, I’ve edited my previous comment).

TakaSemaru  :heart:

Offline alwaysYou

• Aigaki<3 and AiReina<3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #137 on: January 22, 2010, 05:31:19 PM »
:shocked You know, from your previous posts, your sweet image in me was slowly crawling towards the trash bin, but now it's inside the trash bin  :shocked
:lol: XD
after this post it might be into the sea already...cant be find anymore..XD

cause ahh ahh..
no hot aigaki moment in this chp.. :angry:
even aichan didnt make a appearance  :angry: :angry: :angry:
*chop kR up*  :twisted:

‘I’m making pancakes tomorrow morning, drop by when you’re done with work. Take care’. Risa’s appearance was lightened up and a smile crept on her face.
sweet :wub: :wub:
i wan the pancakes too.. :P
sent me some kR, hmm no is Aichan..XD

miki rox!! XD

“I’m good... no, actually I’m great” she added when Ai’s face flashed inside her mind.
:wub:
Ai's face or Ai's body.. :lol:

miki appear now too..
hmmm hmmm..
things will get more complicated right..
let gakisan have some challenges.. :lol:

Offline Treykun

• Member+
« Reply #138 on: January 23, 2010, 02:29:34 PM »
:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl: you are so dead when she sees that  XD

XD Yeah, I know... But I like the risk :grin:

Eri then took a few steps backwards to keep a safe distance from the attacking girl, while covering her butt with both of her hands.

:rofl: Who could that be??? XD

Caught off guard, she received some loving from the smirking woman, the so-called trademarked wedgies.

“MIKI!”

:lol: Classic Fujimoto XD

I'm really trying to type correctly, I'm tipsy atm 

And more than me too :P

Sooooooooooo Miki and Gaki, huh?? She's the next, isn't she?? :shocked

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
« Reply #139 on: January 23, 2010, 03:59:10 PM »
NO UPDATE  :P

HartAKL85
The Groping Demon appears. :rockon:
:rockon:

I did not expect her to be on Gaki's list, more or lest be her first relationship and the reason the Bean is such a player.

It's probably my overactive imagination at work cuz I have a bad feeling something terrible is gonna happen in the near future and it involves Miki-sama.

rnd-sama
OMG the comment reply is longer than the chapter! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
OMG I so hate you  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: I’ve been praying to Camel-sama hoping that no one would notice that  XD  It’s almost always like that  XD  XD  XD  And here you are commenting about it  :fainted:  :D

I'm sure she deserved it.
Let’s just think it’s like that since I can’t elaborate it any further  XD  sorry  :D

F-F-FujiGaki?  :shocked :w00t: :drool: :oops: *fans self* Def one of my fav non-canon pairings. Always brings to mind hot secks in the dance lesson room though.
Sounds familiar... where was that?

I seldom drink nowadays, that's why even a bottle of beer or half a bottle of wine affects me greatly. What did you do?

@C
I like how Ai changed her attitude towards Gaki.
:mon fyeah:

The power of Yuuko-sama XD
:rockon: always and forever  :rockon:

*wipes imaginary sweat* finally caught up with all the chapters :on woohoo: sorry it took me long enough.
Yay! Were you riding Camel-sama?   XD   It's all cool  :D

(in case you miss it, I’ve edited my previous comment).
*reads*

Was that chapter 8?
:yep:

I found it funny, it's like 'looking for a girl tonight? Washroom is the place' XD

A great chief, isn't she?  :wub:

More like running before real life catches me lol but thanks for the barricade :)
Anytime   :grin:

@S!Hu!
after this post it might be into the sea already...cant be find anymore..XD
:shocked  :prayers: must preserve the sweet image  :prayers: should close one eye if the comment goes ebil  :prayers:
 XD

even aichan didnt make a appearance  :angry: :angry: :angry:
She did  :roll:

*chop kR up*  :twisted:
:shocked  :prayers:

sent me some kR
Where's your address?  :D No, don't answer that  XD

miki rox!! XD
:rockon:

Ai's face or Ai's body.. :lol:
How about both  :twisted:   Oh no  :prayers:

things will get more complicated right..
let gakisan have some challenges.. :lol:
Comments like this makes me  :fainted:  XD

@Trey-trey
XD Yeah, I know... But I like the risk :grin:

:lol: Classic Fujimoto XD

Sooooooooooo Miki and Gaki, huh?? She's the next, isn't she?? :shocked
I dunno  :P

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: KARA - In The Game