JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: George Lam - 10 Minute Medley

Author Topic: WHISPERING WORDS UNSAID ~TakaGaki Fic~ ^.^ (COMPLETE~3/1) Senseless Encore 3/19  (Read 127424 times)

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
Re: WHISPERING WORDS UNSAID ~TakaGaki Fic~ ^.^ (Mini Update 17~1/22)
« Reply #140 on: January 24, 2010, 02:13:52 AM »
rnd-sama
Hmm, I could get used to being called that. XD
OMG the comment reply is longer than the chapter! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
OMG I so hate you  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: I’ve been praying to Camel-sama hoping that no one would notice that  XD  It’s almost always like that  XD  XD  XD  And here you are commenting about it  :fainted:  :D
Sorry :lol: but I had noticed they were almost equal for a while now and then to have the comment reply longer? I Lol'd hard and had to share my joy.

F-F-FujiGaki?  :shocked :w00t: :drool: :oops: *fans self* Def one of my fav non-canon pairings. Always brings to mind hot secks in the dance lesson room though.
Sounds familiar... where was that?
I do believe a certain Kreamy's notebook has a fic in there about it(in the Crack To Go), somewhere. And it's probably somewhere else too.

Sounds like you're having more fun than I am. XD
I seldom drink nowadays, that's why even a bottle of beer or half a bottle of wine affects me greatly. What did you do?
I was at work. XD

Offline Swtme03

• *Ninja*
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I've found who I want to be :)
Re: WHISPERING WORDS UNSAID ~TakaGaki Fic~ ^.^ (Mini Update 16~1/19)
« Reply #141 on: January 24, 2010, 04:05:56 AM »
‘I’m making pancakes tomorrow morning, drop by when you’re done with work. Take care’. Risa’s appearance was lightened up and a smile crept on her face.

:luvluv1: SOOO CUTE~!!!  :heart:

I'm really trying to type correctly, I'm tipsy atm  XD

I was drunk when I read this  :lol:

~It'll cost you nothing to dream~and everything not to~
Love you some MM animated goodness?! Gifs by Swtme03

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #142 on: January 24, 2010, 10:16:49 AM »
Gomen for not keeping up on your updates

FujiGaki  :thumbup

Well I guess the wedgie was evident  :lol:
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline amEthystx

• The Bishop NI
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #143 on: January 24, 2010, 03:37:25 PM »
Oh god.........How long was Gaki-san list? Was there an amethystx inside? Did you forget to put it in? :P

‘I’m making pancakes tomorrow morning, drop by when you’re done with work. Take care’.
- How sweet XD she is gonna mess up her kitchen again! but..oh well... Gaki-san can help her clear up XD

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh~ Mikitty! XD

Caught off guard, she received some loving from the smirking woman, the so-called trademarked wedgies.

- ohh~ me remembered the video whereby Miki gave Eri wedgies during a concert right on the stage when they were singing... LOL~

:mon bat:

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
« Reply #144 on: January 25, 2010, 01:06:24 PM »
@rnd-sama
Hmm, I could get used to being called that. XD
You deserve to be called that, you're one of my fav writers FYI   :love:   :yep:

Sorry :lol: but I had noticed they were almost equal for a while now and then to have the comment reply longer? I Lol'd hard and had to share my joy.
XD  XD  XD

I do believe a certain Kreamy's notebook has a fic in there about it(in the Crack To Go), somewhere. And it's probably somewhere else too.
Okay, thanks.

I was at work. XD
LUCKeyyy

@Swtme03
I was drunk when I read this  :lol:
Cool  XD  :cheers

@kurosawa87
Gomen for not keeping up on your updates
It's all cool dude :yep:

FujiGaki  :thumbup
:kneelbow:

@Bishop NI
Oh god.........How long was Gaki-san list? Was there an amethystx inside? Did you forget to put it in? :P
:roll:

- How sweet XD she is gonna mess up her kitchen again! but..oh well... Gaki-san can help her clear up XD
and they can also clean up the bedroom afterward  :twisted:

- ohh~ me remembered the video whereby Miki gave Eri wedgies during a concert right on the stage when they were singing... LOL~
Was that the one with Sayu and Reina? I think Sayu was given the love as well  XD

UPDATE 18

Two sleepy heads were in the transition period from wake to sleep. It’s almost daybreak. Though the sun was still below the horizon, the presence of weak sunlight was growing making the fog gradually evaporate and fade away. The two were not on their bed as they should have been, clinging onto their pillows and sheets, but they were still inside their car uncomfortably sitting. Half part of their brain was still awake and the other half was trying to sleep, when they were jerked awake by a sudden loud tap on the car’s roof.

“You two are sleeping while on duty!” cried out loudly by a girl standing at the side of their car. The spoiler of the surrounding’s stillness slowly bended her knees down to meet the surprised sleepy heads eyes, and signaled one of the two to roll down the car window.

“I’ll take it from here” the intruder said, smiling, while handing the two a cup of coffee each.

“Morning Niigaki-san” greeted the two before letting a yawn out and the other was trying to stretch her somewhat numb body a little.

“Morning! Momo-chan, Chisa-chan. No suspicious events while I was away?” Risa asked the two who were assigned to stake out Ai’s house. Both shook their heads in unison while trying to sip some hot coffee. “Alright, thank you. And drive safely okay” she then tapped the door lightly and shooed the two.

Risa stared at the quiet house while standing up straight, before making some body flexing to ease some stiffed muscles. She walked within a good radius and observed her surroundings for any strange movements but none was found. The neighborhood was pretty normal and quiet as always at this hour. After a while of eyeing her neighbor’s house and the surroundings she finally decided to go home to hit the shower, she needed a hot one after the long busy chilly night.

Tired and sleepy, she slowly walked toward her house while she continued massaging her shoulders and moving her head in circles. But her track was cut off by someone’s call. Before turning her head to meet the caller, a smile surfaced on Risa’s face, feeling revitalized after hearing the voice, she then turned and looked toward her neighbor’s house. Ai was there standing in her pajamas, with her bedhead, looking fresh and beautiful as always, wearing her ever sweet smile.

“Morning. You’re up early” Risa greeted the smiling Ai who blushed when she motioned for Risa to come over.

Grinning, Risa raised both of her arms and sniffed herself. “I need to shower first”

“How about a morning hug first before you go inside for that shower” still blushing, Ai managed to utter her request.

Ai had no idea how happy Risa was upon hearing those words and would love to dash forward but she really needs a shower first.

When Ai felt that her plea was about to be trashed she pouted making Risa flinched. Who couldn’t give in to that? The pout gradually vanished and was replaced with a sweet and shy grin when Risa marched toward her.

“I miss you” whispered Ai as she buried her face on Risa’s neck while both of her arms were clutching snugly around Risa’s waist.

“Me too” replied the blushing Risa as she returned the tight hug. Relishing the sweet fragrance Ai emitted. Both stayed in that position for a while, enjoying the shared embrace. When was the last time they had embraced someone this adoringly? It’s been a good while.

Risa felt her partner’s hug loosened up and both hands dropped to the sides. Risa reluctantly removed hers and looked into the woman in front of her.

“Am I only one of them?” questioned Ai, with a hint of sadness in her tone. She looked downwards, averting her gaze from Risa’s.

“Huh?” asked the confused cop, still looking at the now sad Ai. The scene was heartbreaking to look at. When Ai remained still, she raised her hands and cupped Ai’s face and made her look at her. Risa’s eyes carried a searching for enlightenment gaze while Ai’s was starting to redden.

“Am I only one of your girls?” almost choking, Ai repeated her question, fighting hard to hold her tears in. Risa’s thumping heart was now accompanied by a constriction, making her breath tight and heavy. Risa tried to process Ai’s query properly but she couldn’t fish out an answer to the question that popped out from nowhere. Retaining her confused look, Risa never turned her gaze away from the now teary eyed Ai.

“Your scent and this” she pointed something on Risa’s collar, making Risa follow the direction, eyes almost popped out from their socket when she saw a lipstick stain on it, and clearly it’s not hers.

Ai waited. But maybe because of sleep deprivation Risa was unable to process the things appropriately, that and being so stunned, Risa was lost for words, she was tongue-tied.

“I should have known better” Ai said almost incoherently. A lone tear moved downwards quietly and smoothly before she turned her heels and went inside her house, leaving the still stunned Risa, mouth agape.

When the things did finally sink in, she dashed towards the close door and knocked. “Ai, please hear me first” she begged.

:grin:

Offline badsaints

• in love with Love
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: WHISPERING WORDS UNSAID ~TakaGaki Fic~ ^.^ (Mini Update 16~1/19)
« Reply #145 on: January 25, 2010, 02:04:25 PM »
Gahh! I missed commenting on Little k's earlier chapter. Err, Sorry? :cry: But I have been reading. Honest!

@rnd-sama
:OMG: Nooooo!! Not Micchi!!
XD I feel so ebil sometimes  :twisted:  but not as ebil as baddie  :D
Hey I saw that! :angry:

@Swtme03
PROTECT AI AT ALL COSTS!!  :panic: <~That's all that Gaki is gonna be thinking about throughout this whole investigation, isn't it?  :yep:
At least that's what I'll be thinking  :grin:
I want to protect her too, especially from Bishop NI  :grin:
Agreed XD

UPDATE 17

But the last person on the list that they’ve gone to was different. The door only opened for a few seconds, a palm landed on the cop’s face and then it slammed close.
Err, ouch? XD

“I’m just right here behind you” Eri took sidesteps, literally acting her last sentence.
Hmm that's very supportive of Eri :P

“How’ve you been, Miki?”
Miki! :cow:

Caught off guard, she received some loving from the smirking woman, the so-called trademarked wedgies.
Booyah! :w00t:

UPDATE 18

Ai was there standing in her pajamas, with her bedhead, looking fresh and beautiful as always, wearing her ever sweet smile.
Sigh... *badsaints imagining Ai with bedhead :inlove:*

“How about a morning hug first before you go inside for that shower” still blushing, Ai managed to utter her request.
Oooh that shower? I wonder what that means :twisted:

“Am I only one of them?”
Doesn't sound good :smhid

“Am I only one of your girls?” almost choking, Ai repeated her question, fighting hard to hold her tears in.
Really doesn't sound good :smhid :smhid

“Your scent and this” she pointed something on Risa’s collar, making Risa follow the direction, eyes almost popped out from their socket when she saw a lipstick stain on it, and clearly it’s not hers.
Oh shit! :shocked

My inner TakaGaki alarm has gone off! Don't leave us hanging already, Evil one!

Offline alwaysYou

• Aigaki<3 and AiReina<3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Defeated by Aichan..Forever Lovely Aichan..<3
Re: WHISPERING WORDS UNSAID ~TakaGaki Fic~ ^.^ (Mini Update 18~1/25)
« Reply #146 on: January 25, 2010, 02:05:32 PM »
“I miss you” whispered Ai as she buried her face on Risa’s neck while both of her arms were clutching snugly around Risa’s waist.
:)

“Am I only one of them?” questioned Ai, with a hint of sadness in her tone.
:? :O

“Am I only one of your girls?” almost choking, Ai repeated her question, fighting hard to hold her tears in.
this line, maybe it just mi, but i feel damn sad and heart tighting.. :cry:

“I should have known better” Ai said almost incoherently. A lone tear moved downwards quietly and smoothly before she turned her heels and went inside her house, leaving the still stunned Risa, mouth agape.
:cry: :cry:

damn, i feel sad when i read till the last part.. :cry: :cry:
it's just so  :( :cry: to me..

i love this chp alot even it's is not those happy moment..

:cry: :(
u make me sad..
*off to a corner and continue to be emo*

Offline pretend_2besome1

• The "C" Kite
  • Member+
  • WakaRei: So real it's unreal
« Reply #147 on: January 25, 2010, 04:18:01 PM »
Yay! Were you riding Camel-sama?  XD  It's all cool  :D
Of course, it’s the power of Camel-sama  :rockon:

Morning! Momo-chan, Chisa-chan.
Kids! :cow:

Ai-Risa embraced :wub:

“Am I only one of them?”
And she dropped da bomb LOL

“Ai, please hear me first”
Yeah and then you can slap her after! Rrr I mean make up and kiss XD

TakaSemaru  :heart:

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #148 on: January 25, 2010, 05:04:51 PM »
When the things did finally sink in, she dashed towards the close door and knocked. “Ai, please hear me first” she begged.

I friggin' hate you! :lol: How can you leave it on such a cliffie like this?!

You deserve to be called that, you're one of my fav writers FYI
:mon annoy: :mon huh: :smoke: :mon ignore:  Alright, you're forgiven. :whistle: Just post the next chapter quickly! XD

Offline amEthystx

• The Bishop NI
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #149 on: January 25, 2010, 05:12:25 PM »
Sigh... *badsaints imagining Ai with bedhead * :inlove:
- LOL! Look at my profile pic! XD

Was that the one with Sayu and Reina? I think Sayu was given the love as well  XD
- I'm not very sure.. but i remember Eri was doing a really cute face as she tried to remove Miki's hand when she does it~ LOL~

- Up until here i was still.... awwww.... So sweet~ Then.............

ROAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Can you see the effort i took in highlighting this? LOL~

“Am I only one of them?” questioned Ai, with a hint of sadness in her tone. She looked downwards, averting her gaze from Risa’s.
- the killer question for a player~ XD *Go Gaki-san go!*

- *knock knock* Please open up! :(

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #150 on: January 25, 2010, 07:30:44 PM »
Really speechless :lol:

:O :O :O nothing else to say about it
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline Treykun

• Member+
« Reply #151 on: January 25, 2010, 09:24:12 PM »
:mon annoy:

Now that the things had stabilized... you had to do this??  :smoke:

“Am I only one of your girls?”

Ugh, that hurts...

:depressed:

God damnit... I'm starting to think that, secretly, you hate TakaGaki  :lol:

Offline Swtme03

• *Ninja*
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I've found who I want to be :)
« Reply #152 on: January 26, 2010, 04:04:42 AM »
*GASP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*  :OMG:
AI! PLEASE LISTEN TO RISA!! IT'S NOT WHAT YOU THINK!!  :pleeease:

MIKI!! YOU DID THAT ON PURPOSE!!!  :on thumbb:

~It'll cost you nothing to dream~and everything not to~
Love you some MM animated goodness?! Gifs by Swtme03

Offline ayase909

• I'm A Tomo-Holic dechu!
  • Member+
  • miya-airi rabu-rabu
« Reply #153 on: January 26, 2010, 08:22:59 AM »
whoa! the appearance of MIKI-SAMA  :onioncheer: :onioncheer: :onioncheer: lol
FujiGaki has a thing in the past....yay!  :luvluv2: :luvluv2: :luvluv2:

oh well, the evil Mikitty strikes again! she's the one who left that lipstick mark in gaki's collar,right? :ding: :ding: :ding:

well, i love the TaGaki so go Risa, get Aichan back!  :luvluv1: :luvluv1: :luvluv1:

domo author-san!  :kneelbow:

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
« Reply #154 on: January 26, 2010, 02:53:25 PM »
@baddie
Gahh! I missed commenting on Little k's earlier chapter. Err, Sorry? :cry: But I have been reading. Honest!
:roll: okay  :roll:  :P

Hey I saw that! :angry:
XD

Agreed XD
High-five?  :D

Hmm that's very supportive of Eri :P
I know  :D

Booyah! :w00t:
:yossi:

Sigh... *badsaints imagining Ai with bedhead :inlove:*
:onionshower:

My inner TakaGaki alarm has gone off! Don't leave us hanging already, Evil one!
XD

@S!hu!
 :up
 :lol:

this line, maybe it just mi, but i feel damn sad and heart tighting.. :cry:
:twisted:

damn, i feel sad when i read till the last part.. :cry: :cry:
it's just so  :( :cry: to me..

i love this chp alot even it's is not those happy moment..

:cry: :(
u make me sad..
I'm glad there was no ebil comment from your post  :grin:

*off to a corner and continue to be emo*
*hugs alwaysYou*  :)  there there, it's okay, things will be alright  :D

@C
And she dropped da bomb LOL
Bomb? Where?  :mon look:  XD

Yeah and then you can slap her after! Rrr I mean make up and kiss XD
Owh... another baddie?  XD  baddie that'd be the last promise  :nervous

@rnd-sama
I friggin' hate you! :lol: How can you leave it on such a cliffie like this?!
:shocked

Alright, you're forgiven. :whistle: Just post the next chapter quickly! XD
Why am I forgiven?  :huhuh  Adoring you a sin now?   :P

@Bishop Ni
- LOL! Look at my profile pic! XD
OMG That's Ai?!?  :mon freeze:  all along I thought that's Risa :dizzy:

ROAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Can you see the effort i took in highlighting this? LOL~
XD Yep  :kneelbow:

- the killer question for a player~ XD *Go Gaki-san go!*
:onioncheer:

- *knock knock* Please open up! :(
Who's there  :P

@kurosawa87
Really speechless :lol:

:O :O :O nothing else to say about it
:D

@Trey-trey
:mon annoy:

Now that the things had stabilized... you had to do this??  :smoke:
:smoke:  :D

God damnit... I'm starting to think that, secretly, you hate TakaGaki  :lol:
:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

@Swtme03
AI! PLEASE LISTEN TO RISA!! IT'S NOT WHAT YOU THINK!!  :pleeease:
It's not?  :shocked  XD

MIKI!! YOU DID THAT ON PURPOSE!!!  :on thumbb:
:glasses:

@ayase909
FujiGaki has a thing in the past....yay!  :luvluv2: :luvluv2: :luvluv2:
:yep:   :cow:

oh well, the evil Mikitty strikes again! she's the one who left that lipstick mark in gaki's collar,right? :ding: :ding: :ding:
:glasses:

well, i love the TaGaki so go Risa, get Aichan back!  :luvluv1: :luvluv1: :luvluv1:
Me too  :on woohoo:

domo author-san!  :kneelbow:
:D Domo for taking the time to read  :kneelbow:

SPECIAL UPDATE 19  :grin:

The cop was restless. How can she be at ease when the owner of the house won’t let her in? She’s been knocking on the door for half an hour now, but there was no sign of any movement inside. Her knuckles were sore and redden. Feeling defeated, she turned around, leaned in the door and let her body slide and sat on the floor. She held her head with both of her hands while her elbows rested on her bended knees, looking like a lost kid.

Suddenly her tummy growled. She intentionally did not take a bite when her partner invited her for donuts because she was looking forward to the pancakes she was promised. “Crap! What kind of day was it going to be, if I’m already in trouble this early?” she thought out loud, gently massaging her head. She stayed there and sat without a sound.

The sky was blue. Her eyes squinting in the bright light of day, until she spotted something on a tree. A strange object was over it that was not there before. She gave it a focus look in order to see the object clearly and yes, her first hunch was correct, it was a kite with C printed on it. Risa looked around only to find a young kid wearing khaki cargo shorts matched with an orange top and some bling-bling hanging on her neck. The kid was trying really hard to detach her string that connects to the object that landed on top of the baby tree.

Smiling, Risa stood up in order to help the kid get her kite back but stopped midway when another young kid holding a plastic chair moved toward the helpless kid. The two displayed a striking contrast in personalities. The new girl wore a plaid skirt and yellow top. Her shiny black hair was neatly tied back in a tight bun while the first kid’s hair was short and sprawled everywhere. Shyly smiling, she offered her chair so that the short haired kid can move up a little to have an easy access on the string that tangled on one of the branches. When the short haired was about to climb on the chair an old woman with a cane called her attention.

“Hurry up! We don’t want your father to wait for you that long, do we?” said the woman with an authoritative voice.

“But my kite is trapped” voiced out the helpless kid who was still trying to free her stuck kite.

“Then leave it” shouted the old woman, making the long haired kid jumped a little.

“You’re meanie” she retorted as she continued to untangle her kite’s string.

Upon hearing the unpleasant word, the old woman walked like a penguin toward her in haste, raising her walking stick along the way.

“Obaasan! Let me handle this for you and just wait inside the car. I’ll bring cousin in a minute” said a slightly tall young man.

“Alright! But be quick okay?” and she retreated.

“Baddie” whispered the short haired girl.

“Stop that, a little respect please, she’s already old and turning bald. Here, you forgot this inside the house.” He handed a plushie toward his cousin and started to untangle the string after. “There, let’s go?” the short haired girl nodded and started to walk where her granny was heading but abruptly stopped. She then turned around, dash toward the modest girl who was silently watching in the background and handed a pink camel plushie to her. “Take care of her… ummm”

“My name is $!hu!”

“Bishop! Hurry up!”

“I’m coming Trey-trey” and then she ran fast. Leaving S!hu! blushing behind.

Risa could only grin at the scene that took place in front of her. Shaking her head she turned around to return to her previous action but was frightened when she fell on a cliff instead.

“Uhwaaaaaaaaa” she cried out loudly, kicking here and there until she felt a stinking pain on her shin.

“Damn, that hurt!” clutching her right shin she howled. “What a weird dream”

When the pain subsided, she stood up and knock once more “Ai?” still no one responded inside, that’s when she decided to leave, fished her car keys out and drove off.

:wahaha:

Sumimasen if not everyone was in there  :kneelbow:  having those few in there was already  :sweatdrop:  :nervous

Offline alwaysYou

• Aigaki<3 and AiReina<3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Defeated by Aichan..Forever Lovely Aichan..<3
Re: WHISPERING WORDS UNSAID ~TakaGaki Fic~ ^.^ (Mini Update 19~1/26)
« Reply #155 on: January 26, 2010, 03:09:33 PM »
 :on lol: :wahaha: :mon lmao: :mon XD: :mon fyeah: :pig laugh:
OMG OMG OMG..
I HAVE A GREAT LAUGH..LOL..
especially after i saw my name..LOL
i never thought you could still add us into this fic..LOL :lol: :lol: :lol:

oh man, how u expect me to comment on this when i cant stop smiling and laughing.. XD

When the pain subsided, she stood up and knock once more “Ai?” still no one responded inside, that’s when she decided to leave, fished her car keys out and drove off.
just open the door aichan.. :angry:
and gakisan just leave like this  :angry: :angry:
maybe aichan is being kidnap..XD

done with my comment, cause i shouldnt stop laughing whenever i read through the dream part..XD

You are just so cute..XD
*pinch ur cheek*
 :mon cheek:<- wanna add in this, cause i find it too cute..XD

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #156 on: January 26, 2010, 04:39:44 PM »
Oh my god! :lol: :lol: :rofl: :rofl:

That's the most awesome cameo ever! Does that make me an evil kite thief now? I was like, wait, what? Is that? It is! OMG, yes!  :heart: :heart: :heart:

Wait, where is she going? There's still someone after Ai, probably.

Offline amEthystx

• The Bishop NI
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #157 on: January 26, 2010, 05:03:31 PM »
 ;) Puts a smile on my face.. apparently it's not my best day today~ but thanks! :)

OMG That's Ai?!?  :mon freeze: monkey  all along I thought that's Risa  :dizzy:
- Nooooo! That lovely girl there is Ai-chan!! :)

Who's there   :P
amethystx! Please open up :( I need a shoulder to cry on~

LOL~ I was already grinning when i saw the "C" kite + a girl flying it.. LOL~ should have been flying 2 kites actually..the other with the letter "K"~  and they are both heading to a tornado! Remember? lol

I have pretty hair! *grumble grumble* LOL~ anyway... how short was i that i could not even reach the kite that is on baby tree? :(

AND.... OMG! baddie is my grandma!?  :mon runcry:

She is soooooo gonna shove that walking stick up somewhere in you.. !

LAST but not LEAST!

:mon look: :mon look: :mon look:

where's the girl i flirted with? LOL!  :up :up :up :up :up

To S!hu!:

It's not the amount of breath that we take in life that matters but the amount of breath-taking moments there are..... will you be my inspiration?

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
« Reply #158 on: January 26, 2010, 05:12:04 PM »
where's the girl i flirted with? LOL!  :up :up :up :up :up

To S!hu!:

It's not the amount of breath that we take in life that matters but the amount of breath-taking moments there are..... will you be my inspiration?

OMG  :wahaha:

EDIT

@S!hu!
You are just so cute..XD
*pinch ur cheek*
 :mon cheek:<- wanna add in this, cause i find it too cute..XD
I hope that was done purely with love  :grin:

@rnd-sama
That's the most awesome cameo ever! Does that make me an evil kite thief now? I was like, wait, what? Is that? It is! OMG, yes!  :heart: :heart: :heart:
No idea how you got that nick but yeah that's you  XD

@Bishop NI
;) Puts a smile on my face.. apparently it's not my best day today~ but thanks! :)

amethystx! Please open up :( I need a shoulder to cry on~
You okay? Is it the infection?
Ai's sleeping so *hugs Baby Bishop NI*

LOL~ should have been flying 2 kites actually..the other with the letter "K"~  and they are both heading to a tornado! Remember? lol
Yes, I remember that I'll be experiencing death twice  XD

anyway... how short was i that i could not even reach the kite that is on baby tree? :(

AND.... OMG! baddie is my grandma!?  :mon runcry:

She is soooooo gonna shove that walking stick up somewhere in you.. !
:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

I WON'T BE HERE TOMORROW, SO TAKE CARE EVERYONE  :)2
« Last Edit: January 26, 2010, 05:28:09 PM by kRisZ »

Offline badsaints

• in love with Love
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #159 on: January 26, 2010, 05:32:29 PM »
What in the muffin's name.....Wait a minute! How come I'm the grumpy balding senior citizen here :mon annoy:
I have hair! *points at wig* ---> O0
You, my little girl, are so dead (now where is that walking stick? :mon butt3:)

OMG Sticky's my grandchild :mon wtf:

Does that make me an evil kite thief now?
Means you've just kitenapped C *heehee lame joke ftw*

where's the girl i flirted with? LOL!  :up :up :up :up :up
To S!hu!:

:cool2:

JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: George Lam - 10 Minute Medley